Instagram



Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Results 1 to 26 of 26
  1. #1
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    11,603
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    IPL 2017 | Day 15 | 20th April | Indore | Match Thread

    Kings XI Punjab Squad
    VR Aaron, HM Amla, Anureet Singh, Armaan Jaffer, KC Cariappa, MJ Guptill, Gurkeerat Singh, MJ Henry, SE Marsh, GJ Maxwell, DA Miller, EJG Morgan, NS Naik, T Natarajan, AR Patel, WP Saha, P Sahu, DJG Sammy, Sandeep Sharma, I Sharma, MM Sharma, RK Singh, MP Stoinis, Swapnil Singh, R Tewatia, M Vohra

    Mumbai Indians Squad
    RG Sharma*, JJ Bumrah, JC Buttler, S Gopal, K Gowtham, DAS Gunaratne, Harbhajan Singh, MG Johnson, K Khejroliya, SD Lad, MJ McClenaghan, SL Malinga, HH Pandya, KH Pandya, PA Patel, KA Pollard, N Pooran, DS Punia, N Rana, AT Rayudu, JM Sharma, KV Sharma, LMP Simmons, TG Southee, J Suchith, SS Tiwary, R Vinay Kumar


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram!

    Please also follow PakPassion Sport!

  2. #2
    Debut
    Jan 2017
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    784
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bumrah bowling quite well today.

    Saha was woefully bad with the bat.

  3. #3
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    2,661
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Amla and Maxwell destroying Mumbai bowlers.

  4. #4
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    11,603
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    100


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram!

    Please also follow PakPassion Sport!

  5. #5
    Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    84
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Beastly 100 from Amla, proved himself to everyone who were saying he is slow and hindering the pace.

  6. #6
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Runs
    30
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He absolutely destroyed malinga

  7. #7
    Debut
    Jun 2012
    Runs
    1,408
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Take out the boundaries + boundary balls, Amla made 36 runs from 46 balls which 78% strike rotation. Impressive...

  8. #8
    Debut
    Jan 2017
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    784
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Buttler breaking some butts tonight

  9. #9
    Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    179
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    166/1 (13)

  10. #10
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    162
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is what happens when your fast bowling are called ishant sharma, mohit sharma, sandeep sharma.

  11. #11
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Venue
    somewhere in goa.
    Runs
    1,858
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jagatk View Post
    This is what happens when your fast bowling are called ishant sharma, mohit sharma, sandeep sharma.
    sandeep sharma is more than a decent bowler though. One bad game doesn't change that.

  12. #12
    Debut
    Mar 2017
    Runs
    277
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jagatk View Post
    This is what happens when your fast bowling are called ishant sharma, mohit sharma, sandeep sharma.
    Even McCallaghan and Malinga got smashed. Death of fast bowlers is already here. Now it has become mandatory for every team in every league to have at least 1 wrist spinner, preferably 2 of them.

  13. #13
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    2,661
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Bowlers from both sides got destroyed.

    This was a 230-240 pitch.

    Look at the strike rates of MI batsmen to the strike rates of Amla, Axar and Saha.

    Kings XI batsmen played way too slowly.

  14. #14
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    2,661
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Amla's century came at 173 s/r. Compare that to how MI batsmen strike rates.

  15. #15
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    162
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Specialisttailender View Post
    Even McCallaghan and Malinga got smashed. Death of fast bowlers is already here. Now it has become mandatory for every team in every league to have at least 1 wrist spinner, preferably 2 of them.
    Bumrah bowled @ 7.5, malinga is getting old mumbai need to pick johnson and see if he still has it we are a long way away from fast bowling dying ,losing is 1 thing, but losing a game where you scored nearly 200 with about 4.3 overs to spare, i blame it on the sharmas, only reason to pick only indian pacers is if you have india's first 11 pacers and great batsman and spinners, if you pick the $hitty sharmas this is exactly what happens.

  16. #16
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    162
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by troodon View Post
    Bowlers from both sides got destroyed.

    This was a 230-240 pitch.

    Look at the strike rates of MI batsmen to the strike rates of Amla, Axar and Saha.

    Kings XI batsmen played way too slowly.
    other than mclenaghan and malinga MI bowlers did fine, bumrah, pandya harbhajan bowled @ 7.5,7.25,6, hardik went for 18 in his 2 but he bowled in pp, yes this was a pata pitch but it wasn't 199 in 15 overs bad, that is down to bad fast bowling from KXIP

  17. #17
    Debut
    Jan 2017
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    784
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Specialisttailender View Post
    Even McCallaghan and Malinga got smashed. Death of fast bowlers is already here. Now it has become mandatory for every team in every league to have at least 1 wrist spinner, preferably 2 of them.
    Not really , Bumrah bowled quite well on the same pitch . In T20 , 8/10 times batsman will come out on top

  18. #18
    Debut
    Jan 2005
    Runs
    13,854
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL 200 in 15 overs.

  19. #19
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    2,661
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pakistani pride View Post
    LOL 200 in 15 overs.
    Just shows how poorly Kings Punjab batted. Too slow for the conditions.

    I knew that MI would get the score around 18 overs easily. Did not expect them to get that score in 15 overs.

  20. #20
    Debut
    Jan 2005
    Runs
    13,854
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by troodon View Post
    Just shows how poorly Kings Punjab batted. Too slow for the conditions.

    I knew that MI would get the score around 18 overs easily. Did not expect them to get that score in 15 overs.
    Its way over the top. Im fine with 180 totals and the once in a ... 200 score. But this isnt a contest anymore.

    There really needs to be a balance.
    Not that every guy coming in starts hitting 6s from the word go.

  21. #21
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    2,661
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pakistani pride View Post
    Its way over the top. Im fine with 180 totals and the once in a ... 200 score. But this isnt a contest anymore.

    There really needs to be a balance.
    Not that every guy coming in starts hitting 6s from the word go.
    Nothing in the pitch for the bowlers. Nice even pace and bounce. Just swing through the line and time the ball. If you have muscle its an added bonus. Can hit humongous sixes.

  22. #22
    Debut
    Jan 2005
    Runs
    13,854
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by troodon View Post
    Nothing in the pitch for the bowlers. Nice even pace and bounce. Just swing through the line and time the ball. If you have muscle its an added bonus. Can hit humongous sixes.
    And thats what i mean to say. 230 was par on this wicket. Well that says it all.

    Pathetic.

  23. #23
    Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Mississauga, Canada
    Runs
    25,486
    Mentioned
    731 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Amla is already an elite test and ODI batsman, looks like he's getting there in T20s too. Still remember his 90-odd against England. Legend.


    لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا الله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ الله

  24. #24
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    67,568
    Mentioned
    3435 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilal7 View Post
    Amla is already an elite test and ODI batsman, looks like he's getting there in T20s too. Still remember his 90-odd against England. Legend.
    'IPL performances do not matter'.....

  25. #25
    Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Mississauga, Canada
    Runs
    25,486
    Mentioned
    731 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    'IPL performances do not matter'.....
    They don't. This innings does not increase Amla's status but this is a good time to bring up his improved T20 performances.


    لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا الله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ الله

  26. #26
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    14,541
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Two good knocks one by Amla and another KW,good to see players evolving.


    In cricket, my superhero is Sachin Tendulkar. He has always been my hero.
    -Virat Kohli

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •