Apr 2010
    Venue
    221B Baker Street
    Runs
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This is West Indies best chance to beat Pakistan, not Pakistan's best chance to West Indies...

I think they can beat Pakistan and if the warm up game is anything to go by I feel Pakistan might struggle [I hope not but...].

Yasir Shah looks a pale shadow of himself since the NZ/Australia tours. Amir still hasn't fixed the swing issues he's had since coming back, and Wahab is consistent in his poor showings.

I also feel West Indies have some very good young batsmen that can dent Pakistan's bowling and then put pressure on the batsmen thereafter.

Anyway that's my honest opinion, but I do hope I get this catastrophically wrong 😁.

"When You Have Eliminated The Impossible, Whatever Remains, However Improbable, Must Be The Truth!

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1318 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Well... you arent the only one feeling that his is not a walk in the park.

However, for Pakistan to lose this Test series will be a huge setback for us.

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    Jan 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    509 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Definitely, I've been saying it for long. Pakistani is a pretty mediocre team atm and it's a 50/50 chance whether they can win this series, especially since this West Indies team managed to beat Pakistan in their 'fortress' and is formed by some promising cricketers.

It all depends on Yasir who's either mentally gone or has been found it...I think it's the former because he's a quality spinner and was the best in the world at one point. I hope he gets back to his best because he was a beast but judging by the warm up....it's unlikely.

Debut
    Dec 2014
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Need to start strong- I fear if we get behind the 8-ball we will not be able to catchup due to horrors of last 6 months.

Babar needs to stand tall here and churn out big runs- and prove he can play the longest version well

If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you always got #improve

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock View Post
    I think they can beat Pakistan and if the warm up game is anything to go by I feel Pakistan might struggle [I hope not but...].

Yasir Shah looks a pale shadow of himself since the NZ/Australia tours. Amir still hasn't fixed the swing issues he's had since coming back, and Wahab is consistent in his poor showings.

I also feel West Indies have some very good young batsmen that can dent Pakistan's bowling and then put pressure on the batsmen thereafter.

Anyway that's my honest opinion, but I do hope I get this catastrophically wrong ��.
    Agree completely.

There would be a silver lining in another loss if we could at least try out some new talent. Give Abbas a proper chance, even a second new seamer. But I fear this will be a disappointing series on every front.

Debut
    Jul 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyway that's my honest opinion, but I do hope I get this catastrophically wrong ��.
    Why some people are shy of highlighting the real problem with current Pakistan team, the very presence of two 43 year olds who have way passed their prime and are the weakest link and a liability on the team. If Pakistan lost, which could happen, they would be the prime reason, not Amir or Yasir.

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Venue
    221B Baker Street
    Runs
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moghul View Post
    Why some people are shy of highlighting the real problem with current Pakistan team, the very presence of two 43 year olds who have way passed their prime and are the weakest link and a liability on the team. If Pakistan lost, which could happen, they would be the prime reason, not Amir or Yasir.
    No-one's ignoring the batting, as I mentioned the warm-up game [where we struggled w/ the bat].

"When You Have Eliminated The Impossible, Whatever Remains, However Improbable, Must Be The Truth!

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pakistan will either win the series or level it, slim chance for a WI victory.

Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I will be shocked if WI even draws a single Test. They are a terrible Test team.

A new look Indian team trounced them in 2 Tests and rain saved WI in the others. An experienced Pak team will destroy them.

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Venue
    221B Baker Street
    Runs
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Bump...

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1318 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Bump...

Just this Test- we live to fight another day

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Venue
    221B Baker Street
    Runs
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I did say it won't be as easy as some thought. Not saying we'll definitely lose but, this is WI best chance to get a major scalp.

Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    2nd Room on the left
    Runs
    Mentioned
    412 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    1-1 on cards gotta feel for Yasir

Quote Originally Posted by Arsal_AK View Post
    If Hafeez can get two hundreds in a game anyone can.

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    588 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    We are truly cursed in the Caribbean.

At least we've a chance to put things right in Dominica but there's no guaranteeing we'll won that judging by the form of some of our batsmen. Salahuddin should come in for Shafiq.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    996 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Unbelievable loss

This is the lowest of the lows

Well lose 2 of our last 3 test matches bs West Indies