Instagram


The Cricket Paper

Cricket Scotland

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 81 to 138 of 138
  1. #81
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    10,945
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally got a chance for Pakistan to show his batting skills and he didn't disappoint. Brilliant young player.

  2. #82
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    18,861
    Mentioned
    273 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Needs to be given more chances with the bat. I would bat him ahead of Imad if they are in the same line up

  3. #83
    Debut
    Dec 2016
    Runs
    2,754
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Talk about seeing an opportunity and taking it with both hands. Hats off to Shadab. Whilst most would have seen it as a lose-lose situation, he saw an opportunity to leave his mark. A real mature innings from Shadab who seems to prosper under pressure and enjoys responsibility.

    Was composed at the crease, rotated the strike well and never looked under pressure.

    Imad should be very worried now.

  4. #84
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    6,212
    Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Would not be a bad idea if he starts opening.

  5. #85
    Debut
    Jan 2008
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    40,967
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure how anyone can justify Imad batting ahead of Shadab from now on.

    Shadab batted like a proper batsman.


    May the Hawks Fly Forever. Lightning Hawks CC -- Team Thread.

  6. #86
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Faisalabad.
    Runs
    4,094
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingusama92 View Post
    I'm not sure how anyone can justify Imad batting ahead of Shadab from now on.

    Shadab batted like a proper batsman.
    Typical Desi thinking on your part, today situation was ideal for Shaddy to bat higher, but he is more of a proper stroke player but not slogger, but in last 5 overs You need slogger like Imad who can hit big from the word Go, If 5th wicket fell before 40th then Send shadab for consolidation but if it fell after 40th then send Imad ahead of Shadab.


    We Have Good Players Just Need to Find Good Selectors

  7. #87
    Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    7,719
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shadab should open instead of Shehzad.

  8. #88
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Venue
    Between Rawalpindi and Hobart
    Runs
    20,596
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeshan547 View Post
    Typical Desi thinking on your part, today situation was ideal for Shaddy to bat higher, but he is more of a proper stroke player but not slogger, but in last 5 overs You need slogger like Imad who can hit big from the word Go, If 5th wicket fell before 40th then Send shadab for consolidation but if it fell after 40th then send Imad ahead of Shadab.
    You over estimate Imad’s ability to hit big and underestimate Shadab’s

    Imad isnt exactly a consistent hitter, he does better than most in our timid line up but he is far far far away from an Abdul Razzaq

    Shadab isnt there either but he has a far great shot range and is still only a teenager. His roof is far far higher


    "Last time Uganda toured Canada, half their team ran away to start a new life" - cricfan967

  9. #89
    Debut
    Jan 2008
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    40,967
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeshan547 View Post
    Typical Desi thinking on your part, today situation was ideal for Shaddy to bat higher, but he is more of a proper stroke player but not slogger, but in last 5 overs You need slogger like Imad who can hit big from the word Go, If 5th wicket fell before 40th then Send shadab for consolidation but if it fell after 40th then send Imad ahead of Shadab.


    What a myth.

    Shadab has hit more sixes per List A innings than Imad.

    Shadab Khan: 8 Sixes in 11 Innings (0.72 Sixes Per Innings)

    Imad Wasim: 24 Sixes in 63 Innings (0.38 Sixes Per Innings)


    Just because a guy swings from the hips doesn't mean he's a good hitter of the cricket ball.


    May the Hawks Fly Forever. Lightning Hawks CC -- Team Thread.

  10. #90
    Debut
    Dec 2016
    Runs
    2,754
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pakistanigoneaussie View Post
    You over estimate Imad’s ability to hit big and underestimate Shadab’s

    Imad isnt exactly a consistent hitter, he does better than most in our timid line up but he is far far far away from an Abdul Razzaq

    Shadab isnt there either but he has a far great shot range and is still only a teenager. His roof is far far higher
    Quote Originally Posted by kingusama92 View Post


    What a myth.

    Shadab has hit more sixes per List A innings than Imad.

    Shadab Khan: 8 Sixes in 11 Innings (0.72 Sixes Per Innings)

    Imad Wasim: 24 Sixes in 63 Innings (0.38 Sixes Per Innings)


    Just because a guy swings from the hips doesn't mean he's a good hitter of the cricket ball.
    Agree with both of you.

    Imad looked like a complete tail-ender yesterday.

  11. #91
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Runs
    2,764
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeshan547 View Post
    Typical Desi thinking on your part, today situation was ideal for Shaddy to bat higher, but he is more of a proper stroke player but not slogger, but in last 5 overs You need slogger like Imad who can hit big from the word Go, If 5th wicket fell before 40th then Send shadab for consolidation but if it fell after 40th then send Imad ahead of Shadab.
    Imad hits big from the word go? Name three successful innings which typifies this approach by him? Imad is a competent but limited batsman, with a limited range of strokes. Shadab is a proper stroke player but he can also improvise, as seen in domestic T20s. A 360 degree player. Needs to bat much higher up.

  12. #92
    Debut
    Dec 2016
    Runs
    2,754
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayyman View Post

    There is no current evidence that Shadab should bat ahead of Imad, if there is then please give me some thanks.
    How about now?

    I'm afraid you backed the wrong man.

  13. #93
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    10,965
    Mentioned
    257 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mak36 View Post
    How about now?

    I'm afraid you backed the wrong man.
    Oh Shadab made one fifty. Mash'Allah he should bat at #4 for the next 20 years.


    "Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all." --Aristotle

  14. #94
    Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    21,039
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by New Yorker View Post
    Imad hits big from the word go? Name three successful innings which typifies this approach by him? Imad is a competent but limited batsman, with a limited range of strokes. Shadab is a proper stroke player but he can also improvise, as seen in domestic T20s. A 360 degree player. Needs to bat much higher up.
    Many people have this misconception that Imad is a perfect number 7.

    Truth is :

    1)He is a physically strong accumulator.

    2) he is not a natural striker of the ball. Striking the ball big by timing it well does not come naturally to him.

    3) he relies on brute force and hence he is a hit and miss kind of slogger (when he slogs)

    4) someone called him a rich man's Abdur rehman and tbh its proving to be true.

    5) Right now the role of a specialist t20 bowler is the only role which he can play without anybody raising a finger at him.

  15. #95
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Runs
    2,764
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayyman View Post
    Oh Shadab made one fifty. Mash'Allah he should bat at #4 for the next 20 years.
    i believe the assertion was, "there is no evidence"

    in response to which we may note:

    shadab khan list a batting average 36
    imad wasim list a batting average 30

    imad wasim batting ave 2017, 26
    shadab khan batting ave 2017 - not yet dismissed

  16. #96
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    31,392
    Mentioned
    1328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayyman View Post
    Oh Shadab made one fifty. Mash'Allah he should bat at #4 for the next 20 years.
    Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 1632
Size:  42.3 KB


    #Mein inko rolaonga

  17. #97
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    5,103
    Mentioned
    404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayyman View Post
    Oh Shadab made one fifty. Mash'Allah he should bat at #4 for the next 20 years.
    I think you are a good poster but you have to accept that Shadab is already better than Imad and has much more potential.


    Does cricket survive off of it's money or does it survive for it's money?

  18. #98
    Debut
    Dec 2016
    Runs
    2,754
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by New Yorker View Post
    i believe the assertion was, "there is no evidence"

    in response to which we may note:

    shadab khan list a batting average 36
    imad wasim list a batting average 30

    imad wasim batting ave 2017, 26
    shadab khan batting ave 2017 - not yet dismissed
    Spot on. Shadab is light years ahead of Imad and has a far higher ceiling.

  19. #99
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    10,965
    Mentioned
    257 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Shady is an average player with good potential.

    Mostly overrated on PP though.

  20. #100
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    837
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Agree with a lot of the insightful posts above about Shadab. Have thought he is a decent bat since the first time I saw highlights of him batting, could develop into a no. 6 in the future inshallah.

    Decent enough stroke maker and good accumulator. Defence still looks a little shaky, but he hasn't been out yet, so good luck to him.

  21. #101
    Debut
    Dec 2016
    Runs
    2,754
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 1632
Size:  42.3 KB
    Haha, exactly.

    He can't get over the FACT that Shadab is an infinitely better player than Imad.

  22. #102
    Debut
    Apr 2016
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    4,389
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayyman View Post
    Shady is an average player with good potential.

    Mostly overrated on PP though.
    His bowling is overrated, but still 10x better than Imad's darts. As an all-round player his potential is endless, I seem him being a mainstay of the middle order once he polishes his batting- which'll come with experience.

  23. #103
    Debut
    Apr 2017
    Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    4,507
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellipsism View Post
    His bowling is overrated, but still 10x better than Imad's darts. As an all-round player his potential is endless, I seem him being a mainstay of the middle order once he polishes his batting- which'll come with experience.
    What’s the problem with his bowling? Has a mean googly and will only get better with time as he learns more variation and develops control.

  24. #104
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Runs
    3,733
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    If he ever bats below imad wasim again i am gonna lose it .
    How hard is it to spot potential.

  25. #105
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    18,861
    Mentioned
    273 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayyman View Post
    Shady is an average player with good potential.

    Mostly overrated on PP though.
    Better than Imad

  26. #106
    Debut
    Dec 2016
    Runs
    2,754
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mak36 View Post
    Talk about seeing an opportunity and taking it with both hands. Hats off to Shadab. Whilst most would have seen it as a lose-lose situation, he saw an opportunity to leave his mark. A real mature innings from Shadab who seems to prosper under pressure and enjoys responsibility.

    Was composed at the crease, rotated the strike well and never looked under pressure.

    Imad should be very worried now.
    I made these comments after his 50 in the ODI, but they also ring true for the second T20. These comments seem applicable every time he comes out to bat. Long may it continue.

    Also, he should definitely be batting ahead of Imad.

  27. #107
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    21,504
    Mentioned
    934 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    is very good, to complete the title.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  28. #108
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    696
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty impressive

  29. #109
    Debut
    Aug 2009
    Runs
    3,659
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    realistically, he's the 2nd most capable batsmen after Babar Azam

    he should be batting in the top 5


    'I was shivering facing Akhtar' -Tendulkar

  30. #110
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    1,605
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Can he be Pakistan's Steve Smith? Please?

  31. #111
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    21,504
    Mentioned
    934 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sjahmed23 View Post
    Can he be Pakistan's Steve Smith? Please?
    Yeah but with better bowling


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  32. #112
    Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    11,643
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sjahmed23 View Post
    Can he be Pakistan's Steve Smith? Please?
    His idol is Steve Smith, he is more inclined towards batting.

    KP started off as an off spinner, so many more examples. I see him becoming more established batsman in future

  33. #113
    Debut
    Aug 2009
    Runs
    3,659
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sjahmed23 View Post
    Can he be Pakistan's Steve Smith? Please?
    Shadab > Smith

    he's much younger and has real swag


    'I was shivering facing Akhtar' -Tendulkar

  34. #114
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    1,605
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by coy0607 View Post
    Shadab > Smith

    he's much younger and has real swag
    Knowing our culture and history with these younsta beauties he will soon be spoiled by the take it easy lifestyle and be pushed off in a year or so after this performance. But let's hope that does not happen.

  35. #115
    Debut
    Apr 2009
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    5,545
    Mentioned
    1238 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by coy0607 View Post
    Shadab > Smith

    he's much younger and has real swag
    Are you really serious with this comment? Smith averages 60+ in tests with 20+ hundreds. Please remind me what has Shadab done in world cricket?

  36. #116
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    85,584
    Mentioned
    845 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    He should be batting in top six , no doubt . has serious batting potential. He probably can be a good batting all rounder. Not bad for team balance. Pakistan can easily play another specialist spinner in OD . At the moment shadab , fahim , hassan can be key weapons for 2019 WC.

  37. #117
    Debut
    Aug 2009
    Runs
    3,659
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by giri26 View Post
    Are you really serious with this comment? Smith averages 60+ in tests with 20+ hundreds. Please remind me what has Shadab done in world cricket?
    What has he done in world cricket?!
    Are you serious??

    He averages 73 with a strike rate of 80

    And has already made 2 very difficult 50s in just 15 matches. WOW


    'I was shivering facing Akhtar' -Tendulkar

  38. #118
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Runs
    3,733
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    What a cricketer this guy is turning out to be .
    Great progress and to think he used to bat below sohail tanvir .
    Huge positive from the series.

  39. #119
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    930
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Progress.

  40. #120
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    London, England
    Runs
    683
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When Shadab came out to the crease I was quite surprised as I thought Faheem Ashraf or even Aamir Yamin would have been better suitable to attack the opposition at that stage. Then I thought that this kid could potentially form a decent partnership with Haris and there running between the wickets would be ideal. This kid tody played a hell of a knock, showed the seniors how to play and understood the pitch. Plenty of potential from this guy.

  41. #121
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    18,861
    Mentioned
    273 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Want to see him bat ahead of Sarfraz or Hafeez . We know what there best is. Shadab has shown a lot of potential with the bat, the more he bats the better he will get. He's coming in situations where he has to attack from ball 1. If he bats up the order he will learn how to construct an innings. Which will help improve his batting further.

    Shadab,Hasan,and Faheem potential is very very exciting.

  42. #122
    Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    18,317
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    this guy will be going places in pakistan cricket

  43. #123
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    89,564
    Mentioned
    1559 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Doing really well today - excellent innings and exactly what he is there for.


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  44. #124
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    89,564
    Mentioned
    1559 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Name:  WhatsApp Image 2018-05-12 at 19.20.43.jpg
Views: 608
Size:  28.9 KB


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  45. #125
    Debut
    Aug 2016
    Runs
    953
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fantastic prospect ... if he can consistently add 30-35 runs with the bat, would become a genuine world class all-rounder!

  46. #126
    Debut
    Oct 2007
    Venue
    Amsterdam / Faisalabad
    Runs
    9,098
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got to say that Mickey got it right. Did not see this coming. Hopefully they will be able do this against a top class side as well. Ireland did not have a decent fourth or fifth bowler so they got away, but against ENG/NZ it will be difficult.


    "You aren't a failure if you fail, you are a failure if you don't get up to try again" - Imran Khan.

  47. #127
    Debut
    Jul 2009
    Runs
    5,047
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think he is one of the most talented cricketers Pakistan have seen for a while.


    Pakistani batsmen - An endangered species?

  48. #128
    Debut
    Nov 2017
    Venue
    Jhansi(uttar pradesh),India
    Runs
    335
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Truly a great talent.
    Though he is considered to be a bowling allrounder but he does more with the bat every time gets an opportunity.

  49. #129
    Debut
    Apr 2018
    Runs
    224
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Brilliant stuff from the lad. Hes turning out to be a fantastic prospect. Needs to keep his head down and not let focus dwindle on his bowling as well.

  50. #130
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    27,538
    Mentioned
    869 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    He could just focus on his batting and get in on that alone. What a knock today. His mentality is brilliant, not fazed by a tough situation.

    Hope he becomes the batting AR we've been crying out for in Test cricket.

  51. #131
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    6,212
    Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    He may shut the door on Yasir if he scores some runs consistently.

  52. #132
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    27,538
    Mentioned
    869 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Odd_One View Post
    He may shut the door on Yasir if he scores some runs consistently.
    Yasir's bowling has carried our Test attack for years though - Shadab needs to keep working on his stock delivery and improve his control as he can be expensive.

    You could slot him in at 6 when Yasir returns and ask him to focus on his batting with 8-10 overs of spin per innings - but two leg spinners is overkill and would make our attack one dimensional as we saw in Barbados last year.

    But it's important to keep Yasir on his toes, especially as his fitness is suspect and he is over 30 years of age already. He can definitely be groomed as Yasir's long term replacement.

  53. #133
    Debut
    Apr 2017
    Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    4,507
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markhor View Post
    He could just focus on his batting and get in on that alone. What a knock today. His mentality is brilliant, not fazed by a tough situation.

    Hope he becomes the batting AR we've been crying out for in Test cricket.
    Faheem and Shadab can be the genuine all rounders, Talat as a batsman with a few overs to allow rest and hold up an end etc.

  54. #134
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    6,212
    Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markhor View Post
    Yasir's bowling has carried our Test attack for years though - Shadab needs to keep working on his stock delivery and improve his control as he can be expensive.

    You could slot him in at 6 when Yasir returns and ask him to focus on his batting with 8-10 overs of spin per innings - but two leg spinners is overkill and would make our attack one dimensional as we saw in Barbados last year.

    But it's important to keep Yasir on his toes, especially as his fitness is suspect and he is over 30 years of age already. He can definitely be groomed as Yasir's long term replacement.
    Outside Asia, Shadab might be a better option.

  55. #135
    Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    315
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not really justifiable to find room for both leggies in the same team but why can't Pakistan just tailor their selection to the conditions? On a pitch where spinners aren't expected to be as important as the seamers, Shadab becomes a pick ahead of Yasir due to his batting. On a dustbowl Yasir plays as a genuine matchwinner complemented by a SLA like Asghar.

  56. #136
    Debut
    Jul 2009
    Runs
    5,047
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is no need for Shadab to play all three formats if yasir is better test bowler than him. He is still very young and inexperienced. For test cricket, you have to be patient and let the game come to you. He will get his opportunity when Yasir retires.


    Pakistani batsmen - An endangered species?

  57. #137
    Debut
    Mar 2018
    Runs
    305
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can’t Shadab also bowl off spin? He’s a great off spinner. I bet he has a great doosra!

  58. #138
    Debut
    Jun 2007
    Runs
    6,158
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Shadab as a # 6 batsman

    The only way this 5 bowler policy will work for Pakistan is if Shadab can develop as a reliable # 6 batsman.I don’t see Sarfraz is a long term option @6.

    So what do pp’ers feel about his batting does he have the technique and temperament to be a test #6?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •