Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    499 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ramiz Raja's commentary and post-match presentations

He should had first allowed misbah take his awards then call him up.

Proper questions should had been asked from yasir shah, not some stupid childish questions

Completely snubbed younis khan

"Life is Pain"
    ~House~

Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    The Capital Wasteland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    477 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    No need to cry about everything. Enjoy the moment

"Our business is our business. None of your business" - Race 3

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yess ..very pathetic and yonus was not called??

Debut
    Aug 2016
    Venue
    Islamabad, Pakistan.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Despite being a fan of him, I too am very disappointed. Was looking forward to hearing what the man with the 10K runs had to say on his final hurrah. A huge blunder.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4389 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    I believe there wasn't enough time for a Younis interview. That dopey hat looked out of place though, and I almost cringed at the Chase selfie moment. I thought he was going to knock the robot out.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Venue
    Pyongyang
    Runs
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Shouldn't have snubbed Younis

Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    "Aap itnay ache bowler kaise ban gaye" ....Probably the worst question I have ever heard in an interview.

Ramiz has been embarrassing throughout the series. I hope he never gets a gig again.

Debut
    Jul 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it was good, don't know why some people are always after Rameez and some after Shehzad.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ramiz Raja is embarassing for Pakistan.

Debut
    Nov 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    common guys just enjoy the moment.

Debut
    Dec 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, NYC
    Runs
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Taking his job for granted.

Hum na hon hamare baad, Sarfraz Sarfraz

Debut
    Jan 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    748 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Ramiz is getting too comfortable that he thinks he can get away with being a clown. His questions to Chase were pathetic especially asking if he would blame Gabriel for the loss like a dramaybaaz reporter.

Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excitement must have caused all this.

Debut
    Aug 2006
    Venue
    Dublin
    Runs
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was a fairly typical Ramiz presentation i.e. unprepared questions he makes up as he goes along. It does not matter though, the moment was too big to be spoiled by that.

Debut
    Mar 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let's be fair, he has been incompetent for more than a decade now, too late for him to suddenly become good at his job.

Debut
    Dec 2014
    Venue
    BANGLORE
    Runs
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rameez to yasir : Itni acchi bowling kaisey karte ho?
    seriously?

To hell with circumstances. I create opportunities.
    -Bruce Lee

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think its time for Bazid Khan to take the role in Presentation Ceremonies. Atleast we're guaranteed better questions.

#BestOfTest

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by clean n cool View Post
    I think its time for Bazid Khan to take the role in Presentation Ceremonies. Atleast we're guaranteed better questions.

I agree.

Rameez's analysis and commentary has dipped. He has covered hundreds of matches without much break and the way aging batsman regress due to fitness reflexes hunger etc in the same way Ramiz's commentary has regressed.

Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Venue
    221B Baker Street
    Runs
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Don't think it was up to him, bit more so the television time limit.

But yeah, I thought we should've heard from Younis too.

"When You Have Eliminated The Impossible, Whatever Remains, However Improbable, Must Be The Truth!

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this really a surprise? He Has acted like a complete fool throughout the series

Debut
    Mar 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arham_PakFan View Post
    Is this really a surprise? He Has acted like a complete fool throughout the series
    Yeah only this series right?

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BA56 View Post
    Yeah only this series right?
    He wasn't much better before either,but now he's complete and utter rubbish as a commie

Debut
    Mar 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He wasn't much better before either,but now he's complete and utter rubbish as a commie
    He's been a disgrace since as far as I can remember, and he gets worse knowing he gets to keep his job no matter how crap he is.

Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Easily the worst commentator in the game. He knows there aren't any Pakistani commentators and has taken his being hired for Pakistan's matches for granted. He wasn't ever a good commentator but in the past he at least put in an effort. These days he doesn't care what he is saying.

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Venue
    221B Baker Street
    Runs
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Bazid Khan post match with Younis Khan
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 15th May 2017 at 16:50.

"When You Have Eliminated The Impossible, Whatever Remains, However Improbable, Must Be The Truth!

Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    No surprise regarding Ramiz.

Totally unprofessional, disorganised, unprepared.

Ruined the moment for 2 greats.

How he keeps getting work is beyond me.

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Venue
    221B Baker Street
    Runs
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    The problem for Ramiz is wherever he's at, he turns into a local stooge. He repeats the same commentary biting points every single tour.

His vocabulary is so limited it makes Donald Trump sound like Shakespeare.

Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    Also he was itching for Pakistan to not win. His commentary was becoming more desperate by the minute and he was loving it when Pakistan was struggling to take wickets late in the match.

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    With all due respect Saj, I don't think Ramiz would ever want Pakistan not to win. He is a patriotic person. Obviously as the game went on, whoever was watching it live would know it seemed that luck was just not with Pakistan. So many things going against Pakistan. In the end it took a brain **** from Shannon Gabriel for Pakistan to win.

Why can't we just be happy that 2 legends of the game received such a wonderful farewell. Enjoy the moment and for once as a nation let's not look for negatives in a positive moment.

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Venue
    221B Baker Street
    Runs
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saj View Post
    Also he was itching for Pakistan to not win. His commentary was becoming more desperate by the minute and he was loving it when Pakistan was struggling to take wickets late in the match.
    Tbf, I think that's harsh on him. He always wants Pakistan to win, but his cringe-worthy commentary may have tried add a little bit more spice to the situation than was needed. The shower of praise for Chase was awful too, inexplicably forgetting he was dropped twice, and caught off a no-ball.

Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock View Post
    Tbf, I think that's harsh on him. He always wants Pakistan to win, but his cringe-worthy commentary may have tried add a little bit more spice to the situation than was needed. The shower of praise for Chase was awful too, inexplicably forgetting he was dropped twice, and caught off a no-ball.
    I disagree, his commentary was bizarre towards the end and it was clearly evident that he did not want Pakistan to win. At one point Waqar even said to him "there is plenty of time yet".

Debut
    Feb 2009
    Venue
    Watford, UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't stand Rameez.

I used to think his commentary was ok and even entertaining at times but not now. Just awful.

Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    I don't mind the occasional mistake, but the fact that he is so ill-prepared every ceremony confirms a lack of professionalism.

Cracking cheap unfunny jokes at a player retiring after serving his nation with such great pride, was frankly pathetic and uncalled for.

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I don't mind the occasional mistake, but the fact that he is so ill-prepared every ceremony confirms a lack of professionalism.

Cracking cheap unfunny jokes at a player retiring after serving his nation with such great pride, was frankly pathetic and uncalled for.
    What did he say?

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    499 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I always thought that the fans were unfair to younis. Because he has got a good voice for comentating .

Now i understand why he js disliked.
    Its because what he says.

It was soo annoying listening to him on day 1 and 2 that pakista is playing slow this and that going for draw.

While @big_mac on this forum was telling how on such wickets result comes on day 5. It shows that our posters have more knowledge then this guy who gets paid.

This is why ten sports will never reach the level of sky sports

"Life is Pain"
    ~House~

Debut
    May 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I disagree, his commentary was bizarre towards the end and it was clearly evident that he did not want Pakistan to win. At one point Waqar even said to him "there is plenty of time yet".
    He wasn't cheering for the Windies but he's basically like the average post in any match thread where if a wicket doesn't fall for four overs he starts panicking and spouts some meaningless nonsense about "we need to attack" and acts as though 9 men in the slips is a valid strategy.

The worst thing about him is that he, like too many Asians, is basically an Uncle Tom where he will mindlessly agree with whatever English/Aussie commentators say even if they're obviously wrong. On Pakistani TV he will praise the team for being successful but then the moment he's on Sky Sports he turns around and acts like he doesn't understand the tactics? Have some self-respect man. Just pay attention whenever he's on the air, he will NEVER disagree or correct a foreign commentator.

Plus he needs to learn shut up and let the moment speak for itself.

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    499 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Mac View Post
    He wasn't cheering for the Windies but he's basically like the average post in any match thread where if a wicket doesn't fall for four overs he starts panicking and spouts some meaningless nonsense about "we need to attack" and acts as though 9 men in the slips is a valid strategy.

The worst thing about him is that he, like too many Asians, is basically an Uncle Tom where he will mindlessly agree with whatever English/Aussie commentators say even if they're obviously wrong. On Pakistani TV he will praise the team for being successful but then the moment he's on Sky Sports he turns around and acts like he doesn't understand the tactics? Have some self-respect man. Just pay attention whenever he's on the air, he will NEVER disagree or correct a foreign commentator.

Potw.

This!

Well said.

If there was a reason why misbah got hate it was because of this guy.

Our fans dont have their own opinion, there opinion is always based upon what the commies are saying. And if thencommies are critisizing that there is no slip or no fielder at such and such position, the fans in thenmatch thread will point that out to and pretend to know what they are talking about.

What makes me even go more crazy is that the guys own record is terrible yet he says and acts as if he is better then the playing captain.

This is why i like sky commies, if thenplaying captain has 26 wins under his belt, they will give him the benefit of the doubt

"Life is Pain"
    ~House~

Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Mac View Post

Spot on.

Also his technical knowledge is non existant. His understanding of cricket is so basic that it's laughable. HIs lack of knowledge about young Pakistani cricketers, up and coming players and the younger guys in the Pakistan team is pathetic.

Debut
    May 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    Potw.

This!

Well said.

Our fans dont have their own opinion, there opinion is always based upon what the commies are saying. And if thencommies are critisizing that there is no slip or no fielder at such and such position, the fans in thenmatch thread will point that out to and pretend to know what they are talking about.

What makes me even go more crazy is that the guys own record is terrible yet he says and acts as if he is better then the playing captain.

This is why i like sky commies, if thenplaying captain has 26 wins under his belt, they will give him the benefit of the doubt
    You're right about that, I said something similar to someone on twitter yesterday. Most fans don't watch all of a test match so they rely on the commentators and pundits to explain what is happening and when Pakistanis are relying on people like Ramiz to add context to the play then what hope do they have of ever understanding cricket? We need more people like Bazid Khan and fewer cheerleaders like Ramiz.

The Sky Sports guys, while they are the best commentating crew in the world, aren't completely free of blame here either. Misbah has captained against England in 10 test matches and won 7 of them. Athers, Nasser and co. should understand what is happening considering they have received phainty like nobody else at the hands of Misbah.

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Venue
    221B Baker Street
    Runs
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Yeah I remember that, but mu initial thought was he's lost all hope of Pakistan winning from here, not he doesn't want them to win.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rameez almost single handedly spoiled a fantastic test series for me..

I spent so much time watching with the volume turned down that I almost decided not to watch it any longer. Have to say Pakpassion got me through and Big Mac in particular whose GIF's and sound temperament when everyone else were floundering were just exceptional
    Last edited by IMMY69; 15th May 2017 at 21:14.

Debut
    Dec 2008
    Venue
    Norway
    Runs
    Mentioned
    479 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    Potw.

This!

Well said.

Why do you bring Misbah in so many posts of yours? Try to bring forth a point without mentioning him. The great man has retired and sensible people dont start hating a person just because xyz say something about him.

Ki Mohammad (saw) sey wafa tu ney tou hum terey hain
    Yeh jahaan cheez kya hai Loh-o-Qalam tere hain

Debut
    May 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IMMY69 View Post
    Rameez almost single handedly spoiled a fantastic test series for me..

I spent so much time watching with the volume turned down that I almost decided not to watch it any longer. Have to say Pakpassion got me through and Big Mac in particular whose GIF's and sound temperament when everyone else were floundering were just exceptional
    What can I say? I just love cricket

Debut
    Jan 2005
    Venue
    Orlando, FL
    Runs
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just the series?

Sir Mamoon:
    Is Yasir a very good spinner? No - Is Yasir good enough for overseas Tests? No

Debut
    Nov 2016
    Venue
    Dhaka
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nothing new.
    He is trying to compete with Chaudhury Jafarullah sharafat of bd.

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.

Debut
    Dec 2014
    Venue
    BANGLORE
    Runs
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    No surprise regarding Ramiz.

Totally unprofessional, disorganised, unprepared.

Ruined the moment for 2 greats.

How he keeps getting work is beyond me.
    saj . how about Pakpassion start live commentary for Pak matches?

-Bruce Lee

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    624 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aliasad1998 View Post
    No need to cry about everything. Enjoy the moment
    Basically this.

Not sure why all the drama over presentation ceremony.

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsee View Post
    Just the series?
    He was really awful before but here he has stooped to new levels of 'bakwaas'.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Peshawar
    Runs
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The cricket enthusiast View Post
    I like this idea!

Debut
    Dec 2014
    Venue
    BANGLORE
    Runs
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Third Man View Post
    I like this idea!
    yeaa. and they can even quote comments from here ..stats and to add some spice funny stuff too.

-Bruce Lee

Debut
    Dec 2014
    Venue
    BANGLORE
    Runs
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The cricket enthusiast View Post
    @Saj please look into this idea.
    im sure many ppers will like it.

-Bruce Lee

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    To not have the courtesy to interview Younis was shameful, a player of his stature deserved an interview, 5 more minutes would not have made an earth shattering difference.

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Mississauga, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    906 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    He makes Yousuf look like an unbiased, educated man. Someone needs to tell him that being able to speak English fluently will only get you so far as an analyst.

لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا الله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ الله

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    982 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Why does he keep saying "Wahab Riaz is slippery" every few minutes?

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is embarrassing.Doesn’t have a clue about most players.Always makes mistakes about players names,and sometimes team names.Try’s to be funny but fails often comes off as cringey,like yesterdays incident.Has zero knowledge about domestic cricket.

Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    An embarrassment to Pakistan. Can we please bring in some new commentators?

A skilled hawk conceals its talons.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    381 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Asad Shafaq.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "This business that it's 'up to Misbah' whether he wants to play or not – that's rubbish - it's up to the selectors," Chappell said.

Debut
    Nov 2016
    Venue
    Kanayda
    Runs
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This guy has no idea about Pakistani players. He has zero input and he makes no effort to learn anything about them. He comes and repeats the same lame expressions and job well done.

Please get rid of this lota.

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't even sing either.

Debut
    May 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    His commentary has progressively gotten worse over the years. He used to be a decent commentator but I don’t know what happened to him.

Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    All comms make mistakes but this guy is just abysmal. Error after error. Crude, cheap comedy and a total lack of cricketing knowledge.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Just seems to talk for the sake of it and throws in stupid out of context vocabulary every now and then that doesnt make sense Hes become an embarrassment God knows how he gets these gigs?

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSN View Post
    Asad Shafaq.
    Lol

This reminds me of the times when Bangla tigers took it seriously and thought there was some hidden racism involved when Ramzi messed up their player's name.

Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    You'd think after years of discussion with the world's best cricketing minds, he'd have learned something. At least enough to describe the execution of basic cricket shots. But no, all he does is desperately search for exquisite words to sound eloquent instead of analyzing the play, shot or ball bowled.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Noticed he has no idea what an off-spinners arm ball is - used it incorrectly numerous times in the last few weeks.

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    My favourite mistake from a few games ago: 4 balls into an over, Hussain Talat bowls a sharp bouncer. Ramiz on commentary says, "ohhhhh Sami with a great bouncer!"
    Last edited by Mo Dipsy; 10th March 2018 at 23:49. Reason: Typo

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    895 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    When you have a job for life and have seen so much cricket, the motivation to improve wanes.

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Chicago
    Runs
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He doesn't have a valid competetion in Pakistan setup. Also, u have to agree he is very personable and mingles with every one. He was commenting in IPL not too long ago even when no Pakistan players were in it.

Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Today, the Aussies point out how Babar's losing a lot of power because the bat is twisting at contact. Young Ramiz, having learned something new, went on to point out every time it happened to any batsman and its consequences. Did it so much that the Aussies completely stopped talking about it.

Debut
    Aug 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Destroyer View Post
    Today, the Aussies point out how Babar's losing a lot of power because the bat is twisting at contact. Young Ramiz, having learned something new, went on to point out every time it happened to any batsman and its consequences. Did it so much that the Aussies completely stopped talking about it.
    thats Ramiz's MO - he doesn't have any real insight himself, so anytime he hears something new he latches on

Bazid >> Ramiz

'I was shivering facing Akhtar' -Tendulkar

Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    He's really bad at jokes. "Too many kiwis" was downright offensive.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    His weird use of words hasn't changed even after all these years. Does he read or listen to news or watch English movies at all? Still his sentence structure continues to be comical.

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Venue
    Peshawar
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by clean n cool View Post
    No way. Sikandar Bakht is better.

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Venue
    Peshawar
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markhor View Post
    When you have a job for life and have seen so much cricket, the motivation to improve wanes.
    Well said.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hate when he says" O U T" in his robotic accent.

Debut
    May 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    And people whine about Bazid who provides good insights regarding the local players and actually offers a decent analysis of the game.

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did anyone notice the cringy jamaican accent he pulled off at the end of his interview with Sunil Narine yesterday?

The expression Narine gave was priceless!

"The Indian bowling attack is as devastating as the Teletubbies"- Sir Ian Botham

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    982 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rana View Post
    Did anyone notice the cringy jamaican accent he pulled off at the end of his interview with Sunil Narine yesterday?

The expression Narine gave was priceless!
    "You were cool, maaan." -

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rambo is a Pakistani national treasure - the poor man deserves a break. We all make mistakes.

Debut
    Nov 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doesn't Ramiz live in Pakistan?