Instagram


The Cricket Paper

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 80 of 99
  1. #1
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    16,745
    Mentioned
    643 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Hampshire re-sign Shahid Afridi for the 2017 NatWest T20 Blast

    Hampshire Cricket are delighted to announce the signing of Shahid Afridi for the 2017 NatWest T20 Blast competition.

    The leg-spinner will join up with his Hampshire teammates ahead of the start of the side’s T20 Blast campaign and will be available for the entire tournament.

    Afridi became a fans’ favourite in his first spell at Hampshire in 2011 and the 37-year-old returned to the club in 2016, featuring in 12 fixtures during last season’s campaign.

    His 28 wickets with the ball across both stints came at an excellent average of 18.32, whilst the right-hander has also proved to be a key contributor with the bat during that time, highlighted by his stunning 80 from just 42 balls in the 2011 semi-final against Somerset at Edgbaston.

    Afridi also proved his value with the bat most recently in the 2017 Pakistan Super League, in which he struck 177 runs in just eight innings, including a destructive knock of 54 from just 28 balls against Karachi Kings.

    Hampshire Director of Cricket, Giles White said: “We’re thrilled to welcome Shahid back to the club for the coming T20 Blast campaign. He’s been an important part of our success in the short form of the game in previous seasons and we feel his talents fit well with the current squad.”

    The big-hitting all-rounder is hugely experienced, having played in all of the major T20 competitions across the world and he currently holds the record for the most wickets in T20 Internationals, having taken 92 scalps in as many matches for Pakistan.
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 18th May 2017 at 18:29.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  2. #2
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    9,304
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Looks like England will get even more advice on power hitting.

  3. #3
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    2,991
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    As a Hampshire fan like last year I'll take it but a bit underwhelmed that we've signed him again to be honest. Already got more than enough depth (and 'foreign players') in nearly all departments except wicket keeping in the t20 team and all this will do is guarantee that neither of our talented young spinners coming through have any chance of getting in the XI.

  4. #4
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    26,236
    Mentioned
    1039 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    His batting form in the PSL might have had something to do with the resigning. Lala often looked like a one-man army in the PSL, specially that impossible chase that he nearly pulled off against KK.


    #Mein inko rolaonga

  5. #5
    Debut
    Jul 2012
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    1,333
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HitWicket View Post
    As a Hampshire fan like last year I'll take it but a bit underwhelmed that we've signed him again to be honest. Already got more than enough depth (and 'foreign players') in nearly all departments except wicket keeping in the t20 team and all this will do is guarantee that neither of our talented young spinners coming through have any chance of getting in the XI.
    I understand where you are coming from, but T20 is not the best platform to find a world class spinner. English cricket season is jam packed with so many competitions, if all those games which probably comprise of thousands of overs are not good enough to find a world class spinner then I am sorry there is just no quality spinning talent in England. Its just like how the subcontinent teams hardly ever find a quality swing bowler. Afridi playing 12 games a season is not blocking your spin talent I am afraid. On the contrary Afridi's presence will help the local spinners just playing with him in the nets and watching him go about his business.

  6. #6
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    2,991
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gazza619 View Post
    I understand where you are coming from, but T20 is not the best platform to find a world class spinner. English cricket season is jam packed with so many competitions, if all those games which probably comprise of thousands of overs are not good enough to find a world class spinner then I am sorry there is just no quality spinning talent in England. Its just like how the subcontinent teams hardly ever find a quality swing bowler. Afridi playing 12 games a season is not blocking your spin talent I am afraid. On the contrary Afridi's presence will help the local spinners just playing with him in the nets and watching him go about his business.
    T20 may not be the best place to find a world class spinner, but it still gives us a place to expose young talent and get them some game time. At the club we've already got Mason Crane who's being tipped as England's next big thing in the spin department, but there's also Brad Taylor who I also rate as a young spin talent (and can hold the bat a bit) who's gone under the radar in Cranes shadow. Taylor got a few chances in the t20 team towards the end of last season and put in some respectable performances, but like I said this basically shuts him out of the t20 side for good this season and he's already shut out of the FC and one day side due to Crane and Dawson. In the end I imagine he'll now quite possibly be looking for somewhere else to play his cricket in the near future with signings such as this which is sad.

  7. #7
    Debut
    Jul 2012
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    1,333
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HitWicket View Post
    T20 may not be the best place to find a world class spinner, but it still gives us a place to expose young talent and get them some game time. At the club we've already got Mason Crane who's being tipped as England's next big thing in the spin department, but there's also Brad Taylor who I also rate as a young spin talent (and can hold the bat a bit) who's gone under the radar in Cranes shadow. Taylor got a few chances in the t20 team towards the end of last season and put in some respectable performances, but like I said this basically shuts him out of the t20 side for good this season and he's already shut out of the FC and one day side due to Crane and Dawson. In the end I imagine he'll now quite possibly be looking for somewhere else to play his cricket in the near future with signings such as this which is sad.
    I see, if thats the case then Hampshire probably have far too many spin options, which may be great for Hampshire but may not be good for England. The best thing would be to let go a spinner..Afridi's role would be of an alrounder anyways..and i am sure if any one of Crane, Dawson or Taylor are good enough, they can take up the role of the specialist spinner. Nowadays T20 XI easily have at least 2 (sometimes 3) spinners..

  8. #8
    Debut
    Jan 2005
    Runs
    14,193
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL in the article they mention also 2011?!?!

    What are his stats for last year?
    His bowling is very ordinary.

  9. #9
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    2,991
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gazza619 View Post
    I see, if thats the case then Hampshire probably have far too many spin options, which may be great for Hampshire but may not be good for England. The best thing would be to let go a spinner..Afridi's role would be of an alrounder anyways..and i am sure if any one of Crane, Dawson or Taylor are good enough, they can take up the role of the specialist spinner. Nowadays T20 XI easily have at least 2 (sometimes 3) spinners..
    Dawsons a bit older than Crane and Taylor at 27 but also good enough to be next in line for the England limited overs spinners spot after Moeen and Rashid. Also more than capable of batting top 6 for Hampshire. With the squad composition they'll probably go in with a 5 man attack including Dawson and Afridi with Afridi on the team sheet to bat at 7 with possible promotions if needed.

    Nothing against Afridi personally, just think we'd have been better off not signing another overseas this player this season and letting someone else sign him up who don't quite have the same spin reserves available.
    Last edited by HitWicket; 18th May 2017 at 19:25.

  10. #10
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    5,127
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He looked in good batting form during the PSL this season.

  11. #11
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    2,991
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pakistani pride View Post
    LOL in the article they mention also 2011?!?!

    What are his stats for last year?
    His bowling is very ordinary.
    12 games
    9 wickets @ 30.44 (Econ 6.22)
    191 runs @ 17.36 (SR 160.50)

  12. #12
    Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    252
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HitWicket View Post
    As a Hampshire fan like last year I'll take it but a bit underwhelmed that we've signed him again to be honest. Already got more than enough depth (and 'foreign players') in nearly all departments except wicket keeping in the t20 team and all this will do is guarantee that neither of our talented young spinners coming through have any chance of getting in the XI.
    Lol, I think you've got a bigger problem in the entire English county system being designed to negate spin bowlers rather than blaming Shahid Afridi for playing a few 20 over matches.

  13. #13
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, NYC
    Runs
    2,895
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Englishmen on twitter weren't entirely satisfied with this signing.


    Hum na hon hamare baad, Sarfraz Sarfraz

  14. #14
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    2,991
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hitthestump View Post
    Lol, I think you've got a bigger problem in the entire English county system being designed to negate spin bowlers rather than blaming Shahid Afridi for playing a few 20 over matches.
    I'm saying it as a Hampshire fan however and not as an England fan. I'd prefer to see us hold onto someone talented like Taylor and give him a few t20 games where he did alright towards the end of last season given he'll probably get nothing else this season than see us make a signing like this and have a good chance of losing him at the end of the season.

  15. #15
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    22,645
    Mentioned
    4235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HitWicket View Post
    I'm saying it as a Hampshire fan however and not as an England fan. I'd prefer to see us hold onto someone talented like Taylor and give him a few t20 games where he did alright towards the end of last season given he'll probably get nothing else this season than see us make a signing like this and have a good chance of losing him at the end of the season.
    He sells many tickets Afridi and remains a big draw with the fans, your C grade club can utilize that boost to improve their village cricket abillities

  16. #16
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    2,991
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    He sells many tickets Afridi and remains a big draw with the fans, your C grade club can utilize that boost to improve their village cricket abillities
    Let's be honest, it's Southampton, the increase in crowd size due to the signing will be almost negligible as it has been in the past.

    Bit rich given Warwickshires start to the season .

  17. #17
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    7,595
    Mentioned
    1979 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    So when (t)his match starts? eagerly waiting for that!


    ﺳُﺒْﺤَﺎﻥَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪِ ﻭﺍﻟْﺤَﻤْﺪُﻟﻠّﻪِ ﻭَ ﻻ ﺍِﻟﻪَ ﺍِﻟَّﺎ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ ﻭَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ ﺍَﻛْﺒَﺮُ
    PCL 3 FC CHAMPIONS | Loose Cannons CC | #CannonsFire

  18. #18
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    26,227
    Mentioned
    777 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    What a waste of money.

  19. #19
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    22,645
    Mentioned
    4235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HitWicket View Post
    Let's be honest, it's Southampton, the increase in crowd size due to the signing will be almost negligible as it has been in the past.

    Bit rich given Warwickshires start to the season .
    They make a lot of money on the back of his runs as they've in the past, and you'e having a whine but you'd pay for your ticket to see Afridi then that young spinner who no one cares about; that is the general public sentiment as well.


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  20. #20
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    2,991
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    They make a lot of money on the back of his runs as they've in the past,
    How so?

    and you'e having a whine but you'd pay for your ticket to see Afridi then that young spinner who no one cares about; that is the general public sentiment as well.
    Not exactly backed up by 99% of the social media comments on the signing being highly critical of it!

  21. #21
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    2,991
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smbhayi View Post
    So when (t)his match starts? eagerly waiting for that!
    7th July.

  22. #22
    Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    24,963
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Well deserved. A legend in the T-20 format.

  23. #23
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    22,645
    Mentioned
    4235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HitWicket View Post
    How so?



    Not exactly backed up by 99% of the social media comments on the signing being highly critical of it!
    Social media don't balance the cheque books at Hamshire! and they in no way are an indication of the boost Afridi gives to small clubs like Hampshire who desperately need to make a few quid and raise their profile! it is beyond naive to assume otherwise if you think his drawing power doesn't factor into his signing, when did you start watching cricket matey!


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  24. #24
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    2,991
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    Social media don't balance the cheque books at Hamshire! and they in no way are an indication of the boost Afridi gives to small clubs like Hampshire who desperately need to make a few quid and raise their profile! it is beyond naive to assume otherwise if you think his drawing power doesn't factor into his signing, when did you start watching cricket matey!
    And what is this drawing power and where is this extra few quid coming from if it's not causing a notable increase in crowds?

  25. #25
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    22,645
    Mentioned
    4235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Savak View Post
    Well deserved. A legend in the T-20 format.
    A former world champion and one of the greatest of all time


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  26. #26
    Debut
    Jan 2005
    Runs
    14,193
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HitWicket View Post
    12 games
    9 wickets @ 30.44 (Econ 6.22)
    191 runs @ 17.36 (SR 160.50)
    So they didnt really contract him for his on the field record.

    Even in PSL his bowling was below average.

  27. #27
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    22,645
    Mentioned
    4235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HitWicket View Post
    And what is this drawing power and where is this extra few quid coming from if it's not causing a notable increase in crowds?
    How is this increase in crowd not noticeable, are you blind? in addition, more viewers will tune into your T20 games via their TV sets, NOW TV online and Sky Go.


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  28. #28
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    22,645
    Mentioned
    4235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pakistani pride View Post
    So they didnt really contract him for his on the field record.

    Even in PSL his bowling was below average.
    Exactly, are people seriously idiotic that they think he was signed for purely cricketing reasons


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  29. #29
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    22,645
    Mentioned
    4235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    @HitWicket seriously thinks his small/poor club should play some chump no one wants to see ahead of Afridi what kind of stupid logic is that, is this chump going to put butts on seats like Boom Boom? Hell no, he couldn't draw flies to the stadiums! and 9 times out of 10 will be lucky to be playing cricket in a few years time


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  30. #30
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    2,991
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    How is this increase in crowd not noticeable, are you blind?
    Because there hasn't been a noticeable increase in crowds (or a Pakistani supporters contingent generally) in the games in which Afridi has played at home for Hampshire.

    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    in addition, more viewers will tune into your T20 games via their TV sets, NOW TV online and Sky Go.
    Hampshire don't get any commission on the 1 or 2 televised t20 home games they'll have each year.

  31. #31
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    22,645
    Mentioned
    4235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HitWicket View Post
    Because there hasn't been a noticeable increase in crowds (or a Pakistani supporters contingent generally) in the games in which Afridi has played at home for Hampshire.



    Hampshire don't get any commission on the 1 or 2 televised t20 home games they'll have each year.
    You're a lier, Afridi draws HUGE crowds over there which is why he has been signed. This common sense.

    It will boost the appeal of your small club in the future, Afridi draws more viewers meaning he will inspire the future generation of talent at Hamshire with his flamboyance.

    How is this Taylor or any of the other bare bums you speak of superior draws or players?


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  32. #32
    Debut
    Jan 2005
    Runs
    14,193
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    Exactly, are people seriously idiotic that they think he was signed for purely cricketing reasons
    His waaaayyyy past it.
    They will pay to see his bowling get smashed to pieces and see him getting out on the leg side after top edging a bouncer.

    Anyways good luck to him.

  33. #33
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    22,645
    Mentioned
    4235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    @HitWicket you read a couple of tweets on social media from some goreh who say we want crane blah blah and come to the conclusion that the entire social media and majority of fans are against Afridi being signed with that sought of logic you expect us to believe your lies about Afridi's lack of drawing power at the Rose Bowl lmao

    Trust me you club can do with the Charity, you should be THANKFUL to Afridi. For once your little club is going to be of relevance in something this summer and the bosses who are far more intelligent then you when it comes to the financial matters realise his drawing power, ability to boost the club's profile and help you progress in the T20 Blast. Neither of which your silly little cranes, dawns and dysons can do; pinning the blame on Afridi's signing due to your managements lack of ineptness when it comes to developing talent is moronic!!!


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  34. #34
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    2,991
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    You're a lier, Afridi draws HUGE crowds over there which is why he has been signed. This common sense.

    It will boost the appeal of your small club in the future, Afridi draws more viewers meaning he will inspire the future generation of talent at Hamshire with his flamboyance.

    How is this Taylor or any of the other bare bums you speak of superior draws or players?
    As I've said, Hampshire have had no noticeable increase in crowds when Afridi is playing compare to when he isn't. I'd expect the affect would be bigger on some of the more northern or London (although Surrey wouldn't really need the boost) counties and those that have their grounds in the city centres but it's had barely any effect down here.

    For one in terms of performance Dawson outdid him in all departments last season and captained ahead of him whilst Vince was on international duty.

    As I've said it's nothing personal against him but I'd personally much prefer to see us giving a few chances to very talented young spinners in Crane and Taylor in t20 than signing Afridi again (which as you've seen on social media is the overwhelming feeling amongst Hampshire fans).

  35. #35
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    22,645
    Mentioned
    4235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    @HitWicket you read a couple of tweets on social media from some goreh who say we want crane blah blah and come to the conclusion that the entire social media and majority of fans are against Afridi being signed with that sought of logic you expect us to believe your lies about Afridi's lack of drawing power at the Rose Bowl lmao

    Trust me you club can do with the Charity, you should be THANKFUL to Afridi. For once your little club is going to be of relevance in something this summer and the bosses who are far more intelligent then you when it comes to the financial matters realise his drawing power, ability to boost the club's profile and help you progress in the T20 Blast. Neither of which your silly little cranes, dawns and dysons can do; pinning the blame on Afridi's signing due to your managements lack of ineptness when it comes to developing talent is moronic!!!
    Post 33 responds to your naive post! @HitWicket


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  36. #36
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    2,991
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    @HitWicket you read a couple of tweets on social media from some goreh who say we want crane blah blah and come to the conclusion that the entire social media and majority of fans are against Afridi being signed with that sought of logic you expect us to believe your lies about Afridi's lack of drawing power at the Rose Bowl lmao
    Unfortunately all the tweets appear to have now disappeared. The Facebook announcement has 100+ comments however with the vast majority criticising the signing bar a few of Pakistani fans. Not exactly 'a couple of tweets'. It's a significant sample.

    Feel free to call me a liar all you want about Afridi not causing a notable increase in crowds, it's the truth.

    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    Trust me you club can do with the Charity, you should be THANKFUL to Afridi. For once your little club is going to be of relevance in something this summer and the bosses who are far more intelligent then you when it comes to the financial matters realise his drawing power, ability to boost the club's profile and help you progress in the T20 Blast.
    A loss of money in a way fans don't want it to be spent is not charity.

    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    Neither of which your silly little cranes, dawns and dysons can do; pinning the blame on Afridi's signing due to your managements lack of ineptness when it comes to developing talent is moronic!!!
    Once again, Dawson outdid Afridi in every department by a mile last year.
    Last edited by HitWicket; 18th May 2017 at 22:45.

  37. #37
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    22,645
    Mentioned
    4235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HitWicket View Post
    Unfortunately all the tweets appear to have now disappeared. The Facebook announcement has 100+ comments however with the vast majority criticising the signing bar a few of Pakistani fans. Not exactly 'a couple of tweets'. It's a significant sample.

    Feel free to call me a liar all you want about Afridi not causing a notable increase in crowds, it's the truth.



    A loss of money in a way fans don't want it to be spent is not charity.



    Once again, Dawson outdid Afridi in every department by a mile last year.
    The sample you speak of is not significant on any level at all! it is beyond moronic to come to a conclusion based on facebooktards or a couple of dopey goreh people like sucking up to on twitter. The truth and fact is that Afridi is a draw or else he'd not be of much interest since you have legendary replacements ready allegedly

    Neither of the names you mention will put the butts in seats like afridi, make more money for your small club or raise its profile. And nor can they win games like Afridi either who has the X FACTOR, Dawson is an insult to cricket. But first it's tough for the bosses to look past the fact that your little club has no star power, Afridi = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ blaming his signing on the fact that you can't develop talent is stupid, as if a few T20 games is going to do those chumps a world of good; if you think that then it would explain why Hampshire is the hot bed for inferior talent in England


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  38. #38
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    2,991
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    The sample you speak of is not significant on any level at all! it is beyond moronic to come to a conclusion based on facebooktards or a couple of dopey goreh people like sucking up to on twitter.
    No but you'd expect if there's 100+ people criticising the signing in the Facebook comments on the post announcing the signing that there'd at least be 1 person living in England in the same comments section happy about or at least advocating the signing?

    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    The truth and fact is that Afridi is a draw or else he'd not be of much interest since you have legendary replacements ready allegedly

    Neither of the names you mention will put the butts in seats like afridi, make more money for your small club or raise its profile. And nor can they win games like Afridi either who has the X FACTOR, Dawson is an insult to cricket. But first it's tough for the bosses to look past the fact that your little club has no star power, Afridi = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    And for the 3rd time I'll point out Dawson outdoing Afridi in every department and being recognised as a more suitable captain choice when Vince was on international duty last season.

    We've done the fact that Afridi doesn't cause a notable increase in crowds to death now so I'll just leave it there.

    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    blaming his signing on the fact that you can't develop talent is stupid, as if a few T20 games is going to do those chumps a world of good; if you think that then it would explain why Hampshire is the hot bed for inferior talent in England
    Hence why the team has reached finals day for 6 of the last 7 seasons making them the most successful t20 team in the country his decade...
    Last edited by HitWicket; 18th May 2017 at 23:05.

  39. #39
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    22,645
    Mentioned
    4235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HitWicket View Post
    No but you'd expect if there's 100+ people criticising the signing in the Facebook comments on the post announcing the signing that there'd at least be 1 person living in England in the same comments section happy about or at least advocating the signing?



    And for the 3rd time I'll point out Dawson outdoing Afridi in every department and being recognised as a more suitable captain choice when Vince was on international duty last season.

    We've done the fact that Afridi doesn't cause a notable increase in crowds to death now so I'll just leave it there.



    Hence why the team has reached finals day for 6 of the last 7 seasons making them the most successful t20 team in the country his decade...
    Dawson even if he is a bum will still get to play the Natwest in-spite of Afridi's signing. And you'e deluded to come to a stupid conclusion based on social media comments; they do not account for the public sentiment or else Labour would win the general election. More intelligent people like the Hamshire bosses they understand Afridi's drawing power which is why he has been signed so your conspiracy theories about it not being so are bizarre.

    Also, Dawson is not worthy of the dirt under Afridi's shoes.


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  40. #40
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    2,991
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    Dawson even if he is a bum will still get to play the Natwest in-spite of Afridi's signing. And you'e deluded to come to a stupid conclusion based on social media comments; they do not account for the public sentiment or else Labour would win the general election. More intelligent people like the Hamshire bosses they understand Afridi's drawing power which is why he has been signed so your conspiracy theories about it not being so are bizarre.

    The general election analogy is funny given. This though is more the equivalent of one of the major parties posting information about one of their new policies on Facebook and nearly every comment on it of a significant sample criticising it bar a couple of opposing major party supporters who just happened to be lurking there. It would have to be a pretty unwanted policy to get that kind of reaction.

    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    Also, Dawson is not worthy of the dirt under Afridi's shoes.
    Value is in performance and not these mythical 'extra butts on seats'.

  41. #41
    Debut
    Aug 2016
    Runs
    54
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So which Hampshire game are UK PPers going to?

  42. #42
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    84,136
    Mentioned
    1414 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)



    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  43. #43
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    22,645
    Mentioned
    4235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Great stuff from Boom Boom, proving his worth once again when the naive ignorant village cricket fans complained about his signing


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  44. #44
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    16,745
    Mentioned
    643 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    Great stuff from Boom Boom, proving his worth once again when the naive ignorant village cricket fans complained about his signing
    Congrats to Boom Boom, he now has as many wickets as Adil Rashid in the NatWest T20 Blast but at a far worse economy rate.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  45. #45
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    22,645
    Mentioned
    4235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    Congrats to Boom Boom, he now has as many wickets as Adil Rashid in the NatWest T20 Blast but at a far worse economy rate.
    Who cares so long he wins games, the big boys at Hampshire have re signed him for that very reason. Rashid has as much impact as papa jabar of hasan kebab house during the sundays league.

  46. #46
    Debut
    Oct 2008
    Venue
    MCG - Mera Chota Ghar, SE England
    Runs
    11,755
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hampshire lost to Kent by 5 runs chasing only 159 and Afridi doesn't even get a bat? Even Dawson had a bat. Was he injured, his name was last on the scoresheet.


    Frank Skinner: Pakistan looked better than this when they were trying to lose.

  47. #47
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Venue
    In your dil, but not in your dimaag.
    Runs
    9,911
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    No brainer signing. Say what you want about him and while he is finished as an international star (or is he? ) he is still a commodity in t20 league cricket, especially in a country short on spinners. The kid can hit too, btw. #lalafied

    100% passion 100% dandruff free as his head and shoulders ad says.


    Swing it like Akram, whack it like Afridi, live it like Inti.

  48. #48
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    2,991
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    Great stuff from Boom Boom, proving his worth once again when the naive ignorant village cricket fans complained about his signing
    Yes, how dare we be unhappy about the signing which would be detrimental to our talented young spinners at the club, even when Crane in particular is outperforming him. It was good to see Crane continued to be backed with it made clear to him that he wasn't going to be dropped instead of Afridi simply because of his name when they could only go in with 2 spinners in the previous game at Bristol. Just a shame what impact this might have with the future of Brad Taylor at the club.

  49. #49
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    2,991
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by On_the_up View Post
    Hampshire lost to Kent by 5 runs chasing only 159 and Afridi doesn't even get a bat? Even Dawson had a bat. Was he injured, his name was last on the scoresheet.
    Was down to come in at 8 on the official scorecards at the ground.

  50. #50
    Debut
    Oct 2014
    Venue
    Chicago, IL
    Runs
    6,574
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    He has still has star power and commercial marketability but not sure how much he can contribute on the the field...

  51. #51
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    8,904
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by On_the_up View Post
    Hampshire lost to Kent by 5 runs chasing only 159 and Afridi doesn't even get a bat? Even Dawson had a bat. Was he injured, his name was last on the scoresheet.
    He wasn't injured, James Vince said that his batting hadn't been that good this year so they didn't send him up the order because of that

  52. #52
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    22,645
    Mentioned
    4235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by msb314 View Post
    He has still has star power and commercial marketability but not sure how much he can contribute on the the field...
    His performances are there to see he has done quiet well in his stint so far which is why small struggling clubs like Hampshire keep signing him repeatedly they can also learn from a legend like boom boom his mentorship is also important, their other jobber spinners have benefited immensely and opportunities have been made equal for all. The ignorant village cricket fans have been embarrassed once again.
    Last edited by shaz619; 2nd August 2017 at 10:49.


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  53. #53
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    2,991
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Alternatively perhaps Crane took Afridi to one side after the Gloucestershire game and gave him some tips and tricks. After all it's always nice to see one of the clubs premier working with the 3rd choice spinner rby.

  54. #54
    Debut
    Oct 2008
    Venue
    MCG - Mera Chota Ghar, SE England
    Runs
    11,755
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hadi123 View Post
    He wasn't injured, James Vince said that his batting hadn't been that good this year so they didn't send him up the order because of that
    Thanks for the info.

    Odd decision never the less, when considering even if Afridi fails, he doesn't waste many deliveries but if he comes off, you win the match such as this easily.


    Frank Skinner: Pakistan looked better than this when they were trying to lose.

  55. #55
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    8,904
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by On_the_up View Post
    Thanks for the info.

    Odd decision never the less, when considering even if Afridi fails, he doesn't waste many deliveries but if he comes off, you win the match such as this easily.
    yeah exactly, you should always send Afridi in these situations

  56. #56
    Debut
    Aug 2006
    Venue
    Dublin
    Runs
    2,302
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Either Shahid Afridi comes very cheap these days or Hampshire learned nothing from last season.

  57. #57
    Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    3,945
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pakistani pride View Post
    So they didnt really contract him for his on the field record.

    Even in PSL his bowling was below average.
    I don't even know what to say about this.

    Those are GOAT level numbers at T20.

    Bowling at 6.22 is unreal even if you don't take a single wicket and avg basically doesn't matter.

    Scoring at 160 in T20 is also exceptional and 17.36 is a good enough avg in T20.

    He is doing both job of a good batsman AND great bowler, obviously ppl want him.

    At his peak he is a no-brainer as one of the greatest T20 players you could ever ask for. Even in his old age he is so much better than his peers.

  58. #58
    Debut
    Aug 2006
    Venue
    Scot-la-la-land
    Runs
    10,026
    Mentioned
    1560 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pakistani pride View Post
    So they didnt really contract him for his on the field record.

    Even in PSL his bowling was below average.
    Ummm what?

    On the surface the averages do not look great, however when you take the economy and SR into account - did you even bother to figure out what that would actually mean in T20 cricket terms?

    If all 11 players had Afridi's statistics the score board would look something like this:

    Team Afridi: 191/10 in 19.5 overs
    Other Team: 124/4 in 20 overs

    So in the twilight of his career he would have been winning T20 matches by 60-70 runs (in theory)....

    Sure it's all statistical, cricket isn't played on a spreadsheet, stats don't show the whole story blah blah blah. However you are the one who asked about his performance in the last year, and THAT is his performance in the last year.

    It's sad that Pakistani cricket is cursed with ungrateful fans who can't appreciate players like Afridi, Misbah, YK etc.

    Afridi served the country for 20 years, he helped the team win tournaments such as the 2009 T20 WC and the Asia Cup in 2014 - sure he flopped a fair few number of times - however, he has more MOTM awards then any other Pakistani and has one of the best ratios of matches played to man of the matches awards won. Even after retiring, foreign teams like Hampshire are keen to sign him, and fans from overseas (e.g. @CricketAnalyst from India) are still praising the guy.

    Yet people who refer to themselves as "pakistani pride" are quite happy to talk crap about him.

    Pity.

  59. #59
    Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    517
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TalhaSyed View Post
    Ummm what?

    On the surface the averages do not look great, however when you take the economy and SR into account - did you even bother to figure out what that would actually mean in T20 cricket terms?

    If all 11 players had Afridi's statistics the score board would look something like this:

    Team Afridi: 191/10 in 19.5 overs
    Other Team: 124/4 in 20 overs

    So in the twilight of his career he would have been winning T20 matches by 60-70 runs (in theory)....

    Sure it's all statistical, cricket isn't played on a spreadsheet, stats don't show the whole story blah blah blah. However you are the one who asked about his performance in the last year, and THAT is his performance in the last year.

    It's sad that Pakistani cricket is cursed with ungrateful fans who can't appreciate players like Afridi, Misbah, YK etc.

    Afridi served the country for 20 years, he helped the team win tournaments such as the 2009 T20 WC and the Asia Cup in 2014 - sure he flopped a fair few number of times - however, he has more MOTM awards then any other Pakistani and has one of the best ratios of matches played to man of the matches awards won. Even after retiring, foreign teams like Hampshire are keen to sign him, and fans from overseas (e.g. @CricketAnalyst from India) are still praising the guy.

    Yet people who refer to themselves as "pakistani pride" are quite happy to talk crap about him.

    Pity.
    People do not like Afridi because of his brain farts at critical times. Additionally, he played too long and kept youngsters out the team! Using an excuse that there is no upcoming talent in Pakistan. Lastly, Afridi behaviour is quite off putting to some. Him associating with the likes of Uzair Baloch / Sharif mafia says it all.

  60. #60
    Debut
    Aug 2006
    Venue
    Scot-la-la-land
    Runs
    10,026
    Mentioned
    1560 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King-Misbah View Post
    People do not like Afridi because of his brain farts at critical times. Additionally, he played too long and kept youngsters out the team! Using an excuse that there is no upcoming talent in Pakistan. Lastly, Afridi behaviour is quite off putting to some. Him associating with the likes of Uzair Baloch / Sharif mafia says it all.
    The flip side to those arguments are:

    - Sure - as i mentioned in my post he did flop on numerous occasions - however, he's helped Pakistan win more matches than any other Pakistani player and that can be seen by the number of MOTM awards he has. Even the best of players do have brain farts (e.g. Misbah in 2007 T20 WC final, Misbah in the 2011 WC semi-final), however, unfortunately our fans have a tendency to chose to remember the bad over the good

    - This excuse of players "playing too long" is a lame one IMO. We heard similar stories about YK and Misbah playing too long which is ridiculous IMO. The players play because they get picked to play. If their are other players out there who are better, then the selectors should step up and select them. They've discarded players in the past (e.g. Mohammad Yousuf), so what was stopping them from doing the same to the likes of Afridi, Misbah and Younus? Players can't be blamed for selectors not doing their job.

    - Sure - his off field behaviour can be quite brash and he has quite a bravado about him - however - he's a sports star & it's what is required in this line of work. Just look at the likes of KP, Ronaldo or 90% of fast bowlers around the world. If you aren't confident in yourself you dont stand a chance on the field.

    As for his association with different political leaders (whether that is someone like Nawaz Sharif or someone like Imran Khan) IMO it's ridiculous to think that he can be bashed for that. Afridi has actually been quite diplomatic with how he's handled his relationships with political leaders & since his main focus now seems to be his charity, it would make sense for him to do that.

    Anyway - been having these conversations about players like Afridi, Younus and Misbah on here for years & the one thing that is abundantly clear, is that the posters who are fans of such players will never go against them, whist posters who are against such players will never speak in favor of them, so it's not worth wasting our time on the topic.

    To be honest - I highly highly doubt that you will be able to say anything which will make me bash legends of Pakistani crickets such as Afridi, Misbah & Younus, like some supposed "proud Pakistanis" on this forum do . Meanwhile, after being on this forum for over a decade I'm fairly certain that I can't say anything that will make the 'haters' speak in flavor of these players.

  61. #61
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    22,645
    Mentioned
    4235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    @TalhaSyed Afridi trying his best to help Jobber Crane, check out the video:

    http://www.skysports.com/cricket/new...-on-sky-sports

    lmao every time he is asked to bowl a leggie or a googly he can't do it despite being the bigger turner of the ball while boom boom gets the ball to do a bit even though it's new and being someone who doesn't turn the ball much yet he puts the ball being new as the reason for Crane being unable to do anything to save his face from being embarrassed further Crane would be bowling in the Sunday's leagues were it not for the mentorship of the legendary Shahid Afridi, glad Afridi has been so charitable towards the small clubs in county cricket
    Last edited by shaz619; 22nd August 2017 at 10:53.


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  62. #62
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    2,991
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    @TalhaSyed Afridi trying his best to help Jobber Crane, check out the video:

    http://www.skysports.com/cricket/new...-on-sky-sports

    lmao every time he is asked to bowl a leggie or a googly he can't do it despite being the bigger turner of the ball while boom boom gets the ball to do a bit even though it's new and being someone who doesn't turn the ball much yet he puts the ball being new as the reason for Crane being unable to do anything to save his face from being embarrassed further Crane would be bowling in the Sunday's leagues were it not for the mentorship of the legendary Shahid Afridi, glad Afridi has been so charitable towards the small clubs in county cricket
    The only embarrassing thing here is that Afridi has been thoroughly outperformed by this supposed Sunday league cricketer. Wonder if Afridi tripped up Brad Taylor to injure him as he was a threat to his place as the club's 3rd choice spinner :Afridi.

    Funny you bring up this clip though as shortly after in the game Crane was the one putting in the match winning performance whilst Afridi went round the park!

  63. #63
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    22,645
    Mentioned
    4235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HitWicket View Post
    The only embarrassing thing here is that Afridi has been thoroughly outperformed by this supposed Sunday league cricketer. Wonder if Afridi tripped up Brad Taylor to injure him as he was a threat to his place as the club's 3rd choice spinner :Afridi.

    Funny you bring up this clip though as shortly after in the game Crane was the one putting in the match winning performance whilst Afridi went round the park!
    Oops looks like someone got triggered

    Hopefully Jobber / One Dimensional Crane can learn from the legendary Boom Boom , there is still hope my friend! Hampshire will need to sign Afridi again next season to further his development, in that clip Crane came across as being a fella a bit slow in the head, must be the water in hampshire


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  64. #64
    Debut
    Aug 2006
    Venue
    Scot-la-la-land
    Runs
    10,026
    Mentioned
    1560 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    @TalhaSyed Afridi trying his best to help Jobber Crane, check out the video:

    http://www.skysports.com/cricket/new...-on-sky-sports

    lmao every time he is asked to bowl a leggie or a googly he can't do it despite being the bigger turner of the ball while boom boom gets the ball to do a bit even though it's new and being someone who doesn't turn the ball much yet he puts the ball being new as the reason for Crane being unable to do anything to save his face from being embarrassed further Crane would be bowling in the Sunday's leagues were it not for the mentorship of the legendary Shahid Afridi, glad Afridi has been so charitable towards the small clubs in county cricket


    You have awoken the haters bro!

    I just hope Afridi can win the game today so that I can see him live one more time in Edgbaston on Finals Day InshAllah, leading Hampshire to the cup!




  65. #65
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    22,645
    Mentioned
    4235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TalhaSyed View Post


    You have awoken the haters bro!

    I just hope Afridi can win the game today so that I can see him live one more time in Edgbaston on Finals Day InshAllah, leading Hampshire to the cup!



    They are so envious Crane is nothing without Afridi, he has bowled well this season thanks to boom boom and the two have similar stats although Afridi has bowled more match winning spells

    Am just annoyed I wont be free till the 8th can't go finals day. It always delivers and may get to see boom boom one final time, obviously he'd bow out after putting brum over

  66. #66
    Debut
    Aug 2006
    Venue
    Scot-la-la-land
    Runs
    10,026
    Mentioned
    1560 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    They are so envious Crane is nothing without Afridi, he has bowled well this season thanks to boom boom and the two have similar stats although Afridi has bowled more match winning spells

    Am just annoyed I wont be free till the 8th can't go finals day. It always delivers and may get to see boom boom one final time, obviously he'd bow out after putting brum over
    Yea man I;ve managed to get tickets so hoping for a good day's cricket inshAllah with Boom Boom stealing the show and shutting up all his haters......

    .....once again


  67. #67
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    2,991
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    They are so envious Crane is nothing without Afridi, he has bowled well this season thanks to boom boom and the two have similar stats although Afridi has bowled more match winning spells

    Am just annoyed I wont be free till the 8th can't go finals day. It always delivers and may get to see boom boom one final time, obviously he'd bow out after putting brum over
    Eh? Struggling to think of one since our first game of the tournament...
    Last edited by HitWicket; 22nd August 2017 at 18:29.

  68. #68
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    1,446
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Big game and Boom Boom on fire

  69. #69
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Runs
    266
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The old lion still roars...
    Afridi hitting them hard

  70. #70
    Debut
    Mar 2007
    Runs
    22,834
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Afridi firing Hampshire to finals day?

  71. #71
    Debut
    Aug 2006
    Venue
    Scot-la-la-land
    Runs
    10,026
    Mentioned
    1560 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    100 for Afridi!!

    In 42 deliveries!

    Alhumdullilah

    @shaz619 - where did the haters go?

  72. #72
    Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    3,945
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Century in 42 balls.

    And these jokers lost a game with him not even coming into bat. They really don't deserve a guy of this calibre.

    Afridi is the GOAT when it comes to T20.

  73. #73
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Runs
    266
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    100
    and gone

  74. #74
    Debut
    Mar 2007
    Runs
    22,834
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Legend.

  75. #75
    Debut
    May 2012
    Runs
    1,345
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I didn't think I would see a day like this again.

  76. #76
    Debut
    Mar 2007
    Runs
    22,834
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess he's guaranteed himself another Blast deal for next year atleast

  77. #77
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    4,413
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lala hahaha. These kind of innings. What can you say. Respect.


    Ex Shahid Afridi fan.

  78. #78
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    1,446
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Pakistan wasted his batting in T20s as T20 was tailor made for him to open with the fielders in. He was wasted down the order.

  79. #79
    Debut
    Oct 2014
    Runs
    5,969
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I hope they continue to open with him and he would make a big difference. For many years he was wasted down the order. He would have averaged atleast 35+ had he continued to open the batting for pak.

  80. #80
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    22,645
    Mentioned
    4235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TalhaSyed View Post
    100 for Afridi!!

    In 42 deliveries!

    Alhumdullilah

    @shaz619 - where did the haters go?
    Crying as usual

    Afridi has been bowling well and while he hadn't scored much it was because his team had him batting too low, to say he had a chip on his shoulder is an understatement asked his captain to give him the promotion and he paid back in double


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •