Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Summer Transfer Window

There's already been a lot of action and speculation and the window doesn't open until July 1st. Man City have already made a statement but signing Bernado Silva from zmonaco for £43m, and also have signed GK Ederson for a reported £34.7m. Aubameyang is set to join PSG too.

Griezmann, initially Man Utd bound, has gone from a 95% to a 50% possibility of joining the Red Devils, hours after the Court of Arbitration have upheld Atletico's transfer ban. Man Utd have also stated they're looking for an out-and-out goalscorer since they're uncertain of Zlatan's future. Lewandowski? Belotti? Mbappe?

There's been other runours such as Sanchez leaving for Bayern, Walker & Mendy to Man City, Casillas to Liverpool.

What are yout thoughts so far of this window?

Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    2nd Room on the left
    Runs
    Mentioned
    418 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    City really behaving like a Sugar Daddy is this slreal football or computer game

Will Bale leave Madrid my summer watch

Quote Originally Posted by Arsal_AK View Post
    If Hafeez can get two hundreds in a game anyone can.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Will be interesting to see where Lukaku goes. I think he'll go to United and we'll keep Costa as China have limited foreign player investment and Athletico are still banned. Morata will either come to Chelsea or go to AC Milan as I don't see him staying. PSG will be going for James Rodriguez, Sanchez, Lukaku and PIA. City will get Mendy, Fabinho and Walker as they'll go on a massive spending spree.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kianig89 View Post
    City really behaving like a Sugar Daddy is this slreal football or computer game

Will Bale leave Madrid my summer watch
    I think Bale will stay. He's been injured, not that he hasn't been performing. He might leave next season though.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WC-Passion View Post
    Will be interesting to see where Lukaku goes. I think he'll go to United and we'll keep Costa as China have limited foreign player investment and Athletico are still banned. Morata will either come to Chelsea or go to AC Milan as I don't see him staying. PSG will be going for James Rodriguez, Sanchez, Lukaku and PIA. City will get Mendy, Fabinho and Walker as they'll go on a massive spending spree.
    Good shout. Everton said they'll listen to offers and I wouldn't be surprised if we (Man Utd) go for him. I'm not sure on his consistency and hold up play however.

Costa will stay tbh.

Can't see Morata going Chelsea unless Costa leaves. Think he'll go somewhere in Europe - maybe Inter.

PSG haven't sold anyone, just Lavezzi has gone to China, and they've replaced him with PEA. They've definitely gonna get him btw, so it's gonna be a front 3 of PEA-Cavani-Di Maria. Formidable.

Pep's creating his own team, like Jose is. Manchester derby will be very exciting.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by idrizzy View Post
    Good shout. Everton said they'll listen to offers and I wouldn't be surprised if we (Man Utd) go for him. I'm not sure on his consistency and hold up play however.

Costa will stay tbh.

Can't see Morata going Chelsea unless Costa leaves. Think he'll go somewhere in Europe - maybe Inter.

PSG haven't sold anyone, just Lavezzi has gone to China, and they've replaced him with PEA. They've definitely gonna get him btw, so it's gonna be a front 3 of PEA-Cavani-Di Maria. Formidable.

Pep's creating his own team, like Jose is. Manchester derby will be very exciting.
    He's scored 24-25 goals in a young and or mediocre Everton attack so at United I'd think he would be a great success, he doesn't waste chances like basically everyone at United at the moment.

The reason why I think Morata could go to Chelsea is that Conte might be willing to switch to a 3-5-2 as we have the options of Costa, Traore and Michy already and they are all pushing for first team football but Michy isn't really trusted by Conte. Champions League football will be very demanding and we'll need two toppp strikers to do well. Inter already have Mauro Icardi while Milan have a declining Bacca so they'll have more of a reason to buy him.

PSG have a very good team especially with PIA but they need to strengthen mentally first because despite having the talent to become European giants they struggle to get past the early knockout rounds.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's scored 24-25 goals in a young and or mediocre Everton attack so at United I'd think he would be a great success, he doesn't waste chances like basically everyone at United at the moment.

The reason why I think Morata could go to Chelsea is that Conte might be willing to switch to a 3-5-2 as we have the options of Costa, Traore and Michy already and they are all pushing for first team football but Michy isn't really trusted by Conte. Champions League football will be very demanding and we'll need two toppp strikers to do well. Inter already have Mauro Icardi while Milan have a declining Bacca so they'll have more of a reason to buy him.

PSG have a very good team especially with PIA but they need to strengthen mentally first because despite having the talent to become European giants they struggle to get past the early knockout rounds.
    That's true regarding Lukaku but he goes missing too many games. He'll score a hat trick one game but not do anything the next 3.

I think Michy is good - needs to be given more of a chance tbh but whenever he's played he's been an impact. Like you said however he wants first team football. A bit unfair on Michy, would you say?
    Morata at Chelsea would be interesting. Changing to a 3-5-2, where would that Leave Hazard? I'm guessing a 3-4-1-2 with Hazard in the #10? Pedro, Willian benched. Still a very strong squad. Where do you think you need reinforcement? CB?

Sorry - meant AC, not Inter lol.

They're the chokers of football. I mean losing 6-1 to Barca, I still can't believe it.

Debut
    May 2009
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Morata will go to AC Milan - deal almost done. The Milan clubs have money again. Transfer prices will push further up.

United were let up the garden path by Greizmann - told us he would come, but backed out with the CAS ban on Athletico. Now to save face, we put out a message that we were not that interested anyway

Our transfers seem to be underwhelming. Looking at the likes of Perisic and Matic. And now apparently Lukaku. I would be happier if we backed the players we have upfront - i.e. Martial and Rashford, and looked at getting more quality of the wings, and a defensive midfielder.

Surely there has to be better options than a 28 year old Perisic and a 29 year old Matic. In midfield, Fabinho looks good, as does Tolisso at Lyon. Not too sure about the options out wide. Ideally, would have a left footer capable of cutting inside on the right - basically Mata with pace. But with the way Mourinho plays, probably wants someone who tracks back well, and can put a cross in for a big no 9 to get on the end of.

Starting to get the feeling that he is basically Big Sam without the image problem, and an unlimited budget. Get functional, hard working players who can keep it tight, and then bully teams up front.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    That's true regarding Lukaku but he goes missing too many games. He'll score a hat trick one game but not do anything the next 3.

I think Michy is good - needs to be given more of a chance tbh but whenever he's played he's been an impact. Like you said however he wants first team football. A bit unfair on Michy, would you say?
    Morata at Chelsea would be interesting. Changing to a 3-5-2, where would that Leave Hazard? I'm guessing a 3-4-1-2 with Hazard in the #10? Pedro, Willian benched. Still a very strong squad. Where do you think you need reinforcement? CB?

Sorry - meant AC, not Inter lol.

They're the chokers of football. I mean losing 6-1 to Barca, I still can't believe it.
    Yeah Lukaku can go missing in big games, but Everton tend to struggle to score against big teams in general and as a striker you have to rely on your teammates to pass the ball to you in good areas and you can't do anything unless that happens.

I believe Michy is good too but I'm not being unfair on him, Conte really doesn't trust him. Against Bournemouth and Leicester last season Costa couldn't play and we decided to go for an interchangeable front 3 of Hazard, Willian and Pedro instead of playing Michy. It worked very well for us but still when the main striker is out surely he should be playing.

Yes Hazard would play as a 10, basically where he plays now (quite central) just more behind the striker rather than being in the left forward position.

CB is not really a problem. We have Christiensen coming back from loan who was in the Bundesliga team of the season in 15/16, while we also have Ake and Zouma, alongside Cahill, Luiz and Azpi. Anyone else would be too much and we'd have to sell which would be disappointing.

CM is a problem though. Only Matic, Kante and Fabregas work there, and Matic + Kante combo gets overpowered and out-played too easily. We need re-inforcements and there are loads of options. Fabinho, Tolisso, Naby Keita, Bakayoko, Dendonker and Idrissa Gueye would all be good options. Also a wing-back or two wouldn't hurt, personally would go for Sidibe from Monaco.

Exactly, no big team chokes as bad as they do. They brought in a European proven manager in Emery but it's only gotten worse without big characters like Ibrahimovic.

Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    2nd Room on the left
    Runs
    Mentioned
    418 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Experience is important in big games Players like Matic Perisic will hold their nerve in big games unlike hyped teenagers like Sterling
    Meanwhile bidded 87m for M'bappe knowing Real had 115m turned down another bizarre move like SuareZ 40'01

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3820 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Looks like Griezmann is going to join the long list of players who have snubbed Man United. Some of the fans were already dreaming of having him carry the legacy of the number 7 shirt.

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    734 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Appalled at the amount of money being thrown about.

The sooner we have a salary cap, like the MLB, and Financial Fair Play properly enforced, then the less football will resemble a computer game featuring a Battle of the Sugar Daddies.

From a Liverpool POV - I hope we stop faffing around as per usual in the market and buy Salah as Mane is the only source of width in our team. I hope we also buy Virgil van Dijk.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Liverpool seem to be close to signing former Chelsea winger Muhammad Salah. He did not really do much at Stamford Bridge during his brief spell due to not being given much of a chance. Has been doing well for Roma scoring and creating many chances. Everyone seems to want Van Dijk. I want Liverpool to sign these two and Naby Keita as well as another out and out forward. Man Utd have lost interest in Griezmann or perhaps they are trying to lower the price by pretending. Man City and Chelsea as always want anything that moves where as Spurs and Arsenal will deal with a clenched fist. The rest are also ran's in what is an insane transfer market.

PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Can mods make this sticky?

@Muhammad10

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keenly looking forward to see what Zidane does this year.Morata seems like he's going(hope not though).The De Gea saga seems to be continuing,and Theo Hernandez to Madrid seems a done deal.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shah_1 View Post
    Can mods make this sticky?

@Muhammad10
    Done.

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram!

Please also follow PakPassion Sport!

Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Most expensive signings that might happen

-Coutinho
    -David De Gea
    -Andrea Belotti
    -Mbappe
    -Sanchez
    -Virgil Van dijk
    -Morata
    -Lacazette
    -Aubameyang
    -Lukaku

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shah_1 View Post
    Most expensive signings that might happen

-Coutinho
    -David De Gea
    -Andrea Belotti
    -Mbappe
    -Sanchez
    -Virgil Van dijk
    -Morata
    -Lacazette
    -Aubameyang
    -Lukaku
    Eriksen and Verratti to Barcelona, alongside Koulibaly to Chelsea could be big money signings too. Andrea Belotti to United will be upwards of £80m too if it happens. Courtois, Oblak and DDG moving around would be massive money signings too actually.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah Lukaku can go missing in big games, but Everton tend to struggle to score against big teams in general and as a striker you have to rely on your teammates to pass the ball to you in good areas and you can't do anything unless that happens.

I believe Michy is good too but I'm not being unfair on him, Conte really doesn't trust him. Against Bournemouth and Leicester last season Costa couldn't play and we decided to go for an interchangeable front 3 of Hazard, Willian and Pedro instead of playing Michy. It worked very well for us but still when the main striker is out surely he should be playing.

Yes Hazard would play as a 10, basically where he plays now (quite central) just more behind the striker rather than being in the left forward position.

CB is not really a problem. We have Christiensen coming back from loan who was in the Bundesliga team of the season in 15/16, while we also have Ake and Zouma, alongside Cahill, Luiz and Azpi. Anyone else would be too much and we'd have to sell which would be disappointing.

CM is a problem though. Only Matic, Kante and Fabregas work there, and Matic + Kante combo gets overpowered and out-played too easily. We need re-inforcements and there are loads of options. Fabinho, Tolisso, Naby Keita, Bakayoko, Dendonker and Idrissa Gueye would all be good options. Also a wing-back or two wouldn't hurt, personally would go for Sidibe from Monaco.

Exactly, no big team chokes as bad as they do. They brought in a European proven manager in Emery but it's only gotten worse without big characters like Ibrahimovic.
    I guess that's the big queston - which #9 will Jose but for United

Yeah when he makes moves like that it's dumb. Michy has the makings of a very good striker - strong, fast, he can score. Weird.

What about Hazard going Madrid? Especially if they sell Bale?

Only asked as wing backs may be a problem (Azpi, Moses and Alonso only) and Terry leaving.

I think Man Utd are most likely to get Fabinho. Your midfield has looked really thin and I think you're favourites to get Bakayoko. Both would be excellent signings for both sides.

First Blanc, now Emery. They managed to finish 2nd in Ligue 1 even with Di Maria, Pastore, Cavani, Verrati, Matuidi, Draxler. I mean that's an extremely solid team overall and I haven't even mentioned their immense CBs.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eriksen and Verratti to Barcelona, alongside Koulibaly to Chelsea could be big money signings too. Andrea Belotti to United will be upwards of £80m too if it happens. Courtois, Oblak and DDG moving around would be massive money signings too actually.
    £80m for Belotti? I know he's 23 but come on....

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    Looks like Griezmann is going to join the long list of players who have snubbed Man United. Some of the fans were already dreaming of having him carry the legacy of the number 7 shirt.
    Meanwhile Bayern are confident of signing Sanchez. A pattern emerges, Arsenal selling their best players but at least this time they've learned not to sell to a rival because we all know how that ended.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zahid87 View Post
    Morata will go to AC Milan - deal almost done. The Milan clubs have money again. Transfer prices will push further up.

United were let up the garden path by Greizmann - told us he would come, but backed out with the CAS ban on Athletico. Now to save face, we put out a message that we were not that interested anyway

Our transfers seem to be underwhelming. Looking at the likes of Perisic and Matic. And now apparently Lukaku. I would be happier if we backed the players we have upfront - i.e. Martial and Rashford, and looked at getting more quality of the wings, and a defensive midfielder.

Surely there has to be better options than a 28 year old Perisic and a 29 year old Matic. In midfield, Fabinho looks good, as does Tolisso at Lyon. Not too sure about the options out wide. Ideally, would have a left footer capable of cutting inside on the right - basically Mata with pace. But with the way Mourinho plays, probably wants someone who tracks back well, and can put a cross in for a big no 9 to get on the end of.

Starting to get the feeling that he is basically Big Sam without the image problem, and an unlimited budget. Get functional, hard working players who can keep it tight, and then bully teams up front.
    I don't think we wanna pay £87m for Griezmann because it's either pay his release clause or wait next year. It could still happen but it's unlikely.

I agree Perisic is underwhelming especially if it's anywhere near £40m. We got a lot of people who play around that position anyway and he isn't even an out and out winger which is what we need.

Mata with pace = Griezmann LOL

I wouldn't go as far as to say he's Big Sam, but his football has always roamed around getting a strong #9 and having players play around him. We've seen that with Drogba at Chelsea, Diego Milito/Ibra at Inter, Higuain/Benzema at Real. Ibra at Man Utd. I would really like Morata, but hey ho we'll see now he's most likely going Milan.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I guess that's the big queston - which #9 will Jose but for United

Yeah when he makes moves like that it's dumb. Michy has the makings of a very good striker - strong, fast, he can score. Weird.

What about Hazard going Madrid? Especially if they sell Bale?

Only asked as wing backs may be a problem (Azpi, Moses and Alonso only) and Terry leaving.

I think Man Utd are most likely to get Fabinho. Your midfield has looked really thin and I think you're favourites to get Bakayoko. Both would be excellent signings for both sides.

First Blanc, now Emery. They managed to finish 2nd in Ligue 1 even with Di Maria, Pastore, Cavani, Verrati, Matuidi, Draxler. I mean that's an extremely solid team overall and I haven't even mentioned their immense CBs.
    Hazard says he's going to stay for his peak years and wants to become club captain. If he doesn't go to Madrid now he won't ever so I'm not even worried.

Also if Madrid sell Bale they don't really need to buy anyone with Isco and Asensio being top class players with Vasquez on the bench.

Yeah we need wingbacks too probably, there are many options out there so we must get one.

Tbf Ben Arfa and the Polish CDM who's name I can't spell flopped really badly and Di Maria was only good for half a season while Draxler came in January. So I'm not too surprised.

Saying £80m for Belotti because that's his rumoured buy-out clause.

Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    2nd Room on the left
    Runs
    Mentioned
    418 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Died and M'bappe two class players Arsenal missed

Now they want Mahrez and Turan

UTD to swap De Gea with Bale +$$$

Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    2nd Room on the left
    Runs
    Mentioned
    418 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    English clubs need to strengthen heavily if they are to compete in UCL ATM only Man C can compete with the elite

Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    London, England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As a Man Utd fan I think United need potentially 2-3 first team players: CB, CDM, ST (433 formation). With about 4-5 players maybe needed for squad depth. Also there will be players leaving in the summer: Rooney, Young, Jones/Smalling, Darmian?, Fellaini and Blind.

There's still question marks over whether Zlatan will be at the club next season, a new ST is needed, from the looks of it, it won't be Griezmann this season but maybe next season? Potentially ST currently being looked at for Manchester United are Lukaku, Morata, Lacazette and Belotti. Very different sets of ST, but according to inside sources Mourinho is very high on Lukaku and Morata, as he has seen there developments of the past couple of seasons and has been very impressed with them. Will be interesting to see who goes to United. United will have quite a lot of competition for the ST as a host of clubs are wanting these 4. Lukaku a player Jose sold to Everton has his heart set on wanting to move to Chelsea, Morata who has also been linked to Chelsea and AC Milan, Lacazette who has been linked with Arsenal (but without Champions League football United are the front runners for his signature and finally Belotti are renowed ST fron Torino who has attracted attention from Chelsea, Manchester City, Juventus, AC Milan, Arsenal and Liverpool. Maybe Jose should look at other ST just incase.

Next position is CB, now Mourinho has been very impressed with Rojo and how he has turned out under his management. He obviously adores Bailly (as he did sign him) but he is not confident nor does he trust Smalling, Jones, Shaw, Darmian and Blind (with latter two linked with moves away) United will be bringing in a CB or two. Keane a former Man U player sold for £2M two years ago to Burnley tops the list of CB's interesting Jose with a £25M price tag after making his England debut and having a tremendous season with The Clarets this previous season, he would be definitely be more affordable than the other CB linked with moves to Old Trafford. Victor Lindelof is another CB from Benfica who Manchester United have been scouting since Jose arrived at Theater of Dreams also at the age of 22 could be a big player for the future but with a price tag £50M United could be looking elsewhere and final CB with concrete interest is former Celtic, now Southampton, Netherlands International Virgil Van Dijk probably the most sought defender in the Premier League in the summer transfer window also with a price tag similar to Lindelof, only difference besides age is he posses EPL experience and has a solid EPL season under his belt. With battles with Chelsea, Liverpool, Manchester City and Arsenal for his signature, money will surely talk for his signature (maybe barr the Gunners and Reds). Other CB that United have shown interest in are Marquinhos, Varane (very unlikely this move will happen as the player is happy at Real Madrid) and Eric Dier (also highly unlikely as Daniel Levy will not sell a player cheap).

Now the final position CM/CDM. With Carrick potentially playing his final season next season and the age of 36 as well is really making Mourinho think of a replacement in the last couple of months. Fellaini has been decent but not the ideal CM Jose wants. Now like I said earlier Eric Dier is a player he is looking at, He is also a player that he is a big admirer of and enjoys watching him play. Another player is Fabinho a RB who has been phenomenal at CM for Monaco and also capable of playing RB increases the interest from Jose but with teams like Manchester City and host of European Clubs fighting for his signature United need to vigorous and shrewd if they are to sign him. Another player is also a Monaco player known as Bakayoko, a CDM capable of playing CM again another player Manchester City, Chelsea and host of other clubs are tracking to sign also at the age of 22 its no surprise teams are looking at him.

Now a player who could be joining United is Ivan Perisic (a player who I would not sign for United what so ever) a Right footed LM who has been a subject of a £36M bid with Inter Milan wanting £48-£52M which is more than what United want to offer also at the ripe age of 28 its not a risk United want to take. But with this being said United and Perisic himself are very interested and hoping this deal goes through.

James Rodriguez is a CAM player who has been heavly linked with a move to United with reports suggesting a £42M bid had been accepted from Real Madrid, but from the past couple of weeks the interest has cooled down with Bayern Munich and Juventus front runners for the signature of the Colombian, but United still interetsed and James himself interested this move looks like it could increasing happen.

Now finally Manchester United recently got a offer of £60M for David De Gea from Real Madrid with United wasting no time in declining the offer and resolutely rejecting the offer. The understanding from the club is that Mourinho and the club don't want him go and the player is quite happy at United. Their's reports that United could be ready to offer the GK a new deal to keep him well away from Real Madrid. Also with Champions League football avaliable for United next season, the GK looks increasing to stay.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TeymurBlake View Post
    As a Man Utd fan I think United need potentially 2-3 first team players: CB, CDM, ST (433 formation). With about 4-5 players maybe needed for squad depth. Also there will be players leaving in the summer: Rooney, Young, Jones/Smalling, Darmian?, Fellaini and Blind.

There's still question marks over whether Zlatan will be at the club next season, a new ST is needed, from the looks of it, it won't be Griezmann this season but maybe next season? Potentially ST currently being looked at for Manchester United are Lukaku, Morata, Lacazette and Belotti. Very different sets of ST, but according to inside sources Mourinho is very high on Lukaku and Morata, as he has seen there developments of the past couple of seasons and has been very impressed with them. Will be interesting to see who goes to United. United will have quite a lot of competition for the ST as a host of clubs are wanting these 4. Lukaku a player Jose sold to Everton has his heart set on wanting to move to Chelsea, Morata who has also been linked to Chelsea and AC Milan, Lacazette who has been linked with Arsenal (but without Champions League football United are the front runners for his signature and finally Belotti are renowed ST fron Torino who has attracted attention from Chelsea, Manchester City, Juventus, AC Milan, Arsenal and Liverpool. Maybe Jose should look at other ST just incase.

Next position is CB, now Mourinho has been very impressed with Rojo and how he has turned out under his management. He obviously adores Bailly (as he did sign him) but he is not confident nor does he trust Smalling, Jones, Shaw, Darmian and Blind (with latter two linked with moves away) United will be bringing in a CB or two. Keane a former Man U player sold for £2M two years ago to Burnley tops the list of CB's interesting Jose with a £25M price tag after making his England debut and having a tremendous season with The Clarets this previous season, he would be definitely be more affordable than the other CB linked with moves to Old Trafford. Victor Lindelof is another CB from Benfica who Manchester United have been scouting since Jose arrived at Theater of Dreams also at the age of 22 could be a big player for the future but with a price tag £50M United could be looking elsewhere and final CB with concrete interest is former Celtic, now Southampton, Netherlands International Virgil Van Dijk probably the most sought defender in the Premier League in the summer transfer window also with a price tag similar to Lindelof, only difference besides age is he posses EPL experience and has a solid EPL season under his belt. With battles with Chelsea, Liverpool, Manchester City and Arsenal for his signature, money will surely talk for his signature (maybe barr the Gunners and Reds). Other CB that United have shown interest in are Marquinhos, Varane (very unlikely this move will happen as the player is happy at Real Madrid) and Eric Dier (also highly unlikely as Daniel Levy will not sell a player cheap).

Now the final position CM/CDM. With Carrick potentially playing his final season next season and the age of 36 as well is really making Mourinho think of a replacement in the last couple of months. Fellaini has been decent but not the ideal CM Jose wants. Now like I said earlier Eric Dier is a player he is looking at, He is also a player that he is a big admirer of and enjoys watching him play. Another player is Fabinho a RB who has been phenomenal at CM for Monaco and also capable of playing RB increases the interest from Jose but with teams like Manchester City and host of European Clubs fighting for his signature United need to vigorous and shrewd if they are to sign him. Another player is also a Monaco player known as Bakayoko, a CDM capable of playing CM again another player Manchester City, Chelsea and host of other clubs are tracking to sign also at the age of 22 its no surprise teams are looking at him.

Now a player who could be joining United is Ivan Perisic (a player who I would not sign for United what so ever) a Right footed LM who has been a subject of a £36M bid with Inter Milan wanting £48-£52M which is more than what United want to offer also at the ripe age of 28 its not a risk United want to take. But with this being said United and Perisic himself are very interested and hoping this deal goes through.

James Rodriguez is a CAM player who has been heavly linked with a move to United with reports suggesting a £42M bid had been accepted from Real Madrid, but from the past couple of weeks the interest has cooled down with Bayern Munich and Juventus front runners for the signature of the Colombian, but United still interetsed and James himself interested this move looks like it could increasing happen.

Now finally Manchester United recently got a offer of £60M for David De Gea from Real Madrid with United wasting no time in declining the offer and resolutely rejecting the offer. The understanding from the club is that Mourinho and the club don't want him go and the player is quite happy at United. Their's reports that United could be ready to offer the GK a new deal to keep him well away from Real Madrid. Also with Champions League football avaliable for United next season, the GK looks increasing to stay.
    Impressive breakdown sir. From the names mentioned I'll have Morata, Fabinho, and maybe Keane. I agree that Perisic is not a guy I'd go for especially at a staggering £40m+. If we're to pay such a fee why not go for Aubameyang whose proposed deal to PSG has somewhat stalled. Instead of Perisic just pay £42m for James. I feel that James has the quality but unsure if he'll be suited to the PL. Griezmann went from 99% to 5% real quick - sadly. He's a player that would definitely have been a stelkar signing.

It's all under the curtain from Jose, I expect deals in a month, not right now.

Debut
    May 2009
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think we wanna pay £87m for Griezmann because it's either pay his release clause or wait next year. It could still happen but it's unlikely.

I agree Perisic is underwhelming especially if it's anywhere near £40m. We got a lot of people who play around that position anyway and he isn't even an out and out winger which is what we need.

Mata with pace = Griezmann LOL

I wouldn't go as far as to say he's Big Sam, but his football has always roamed around getting a strong #9 and having players play around him. We've seen that with Drogba at Chelsea, Diego Milito/Ibra at Inter, Higuain/Benzema at Real. Ibra at Man Utd. I would really like Morata, but hey ho we'll see now he's most likely going Milan.
    We were willing to pay for Griezmann. He turned us down. Felt it would be a **** move to leave Athletico when they can't replace him...which I guess is fair enough.

I get the idea of a strong no 9. But Griezmann (and lets be honest, he was coming as a striker, not to complement Zlatan - he is no no 10.) and even Morata are not those types of players. Even Lukaku, who may well be big and muscular does not base his game on holding the ball up like Drogba or Milito.

Morata has come out and denied the Milan deal is done. So I guess we could still go for him. But I don't get the either or with Lukaku - they are different players, with different strengths.

Lets see what happens. So far, I am underwhelmed with what we seem to be doing. But lets see. We need around 4 players. Hopefully they don't all end up being 28 year olds for big money.

Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    London, England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Impressive breakdown sir. From the names mentioned I'll have Morata, Fabinho, and maybe Keane. I agree that Perisic is not a guy I'd go for especially at a staggering £40m+. If we're to pay such a fee why not go for Aubameyang whose proposed deal to PSG has somewhat stalled. Instead of Perisic just pay £42m for James. I feel that James has the quality but unsure if he'll be suited to the PL. Griezmann went from 99% to 5% real quick - sadly. He's a player that would definitely have been a stelkar signing.

It's all under the curtain from Jose, I expect deals in a month, not right now.
    Absolutely with alot these players certain to move to United its only a matter of time if Woodward can get them done. United by the end of July should have most of the players mentioned.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We were willing to pay for Griezmann. He turned us down. Felt it would be a **** move to leave Athletico when they can't replace him...which I guess is fair enough.

I get the idea of a strong no 9. But Griezmann (and lets be honest, he was coming as a striker, not to complement Zlatan - he is no no 10.) and even Morata are not those types of players. Even Lukaku, who may well be big and muscular does not base his game on holding the ball up like Drogba or Milito.

Morata has come out and denied the Milan deal is done. So I guess we could still go for him. But I don't get the either or with Lukaku - they are different players, with different strengths.

Lets see what happens. So far, I am underwhelmed with what we seem to be doing. But lets see. We need around 4 players. Hopefully they don't all end up being 28 year olds for big money.
    I genuinely believe Griezmann would be ourr winger, since we were lacking goals other than strikers. Rashford would've been ST, or Morata or whomever. Either way, deal seems dead now. Unfortunate.

Agree that Lukaku and Morata are different players but I see Lukaku going Chelsea if he does leave and Costa goes to China. He has said he wants to return to the Blues so I wouldn't be surprised.

Yep I agree. We gotta invest in the future. Santi Gomes seems like our future star and I still hope Jose gives more chances to youngsters since we have a plethora of talent. Fosu Mensah has been great, Tuanzebe bossed Sanchez vs Arsenal. And Santi seems like a wonderkid.

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pepe has confirmed that he is leaving Real Madrid.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Van Dijk wants to go to Liverpool, but Southampton said they'll reject bids if £60m lol, but I imagine he'll go for about £35m, £200k a week.

They've also snapped up Salah. Solid signings.

Debut
    May 2009
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After all the Greizmann hype, things have gone quiet for us. Journalists have been briefed that Morata is our number one target. May be a difficult thing to negotiate given that he doesn not really want to leave Real, and that Real may only come to the table if we agree to talk about De Gea too.

Lindelof rumours have started to rear their ugly heads again. What happened to Michael Keane? No movement on a midfielder and a wide player either.

Not looking to great at the moment....and Mourinho would ideally want the incomings finalised early and ready for a full preseason.

Come on Ed, pull your finger out!

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Houston, TX
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As a Barca fan, the deal I want to see most is Cristiano Ronaldo linking back up with Mourinho and his old club and joining Man Utd. He's said he might be interested in going back there. It probably won't happen, but it would make me (and a lot of Manucians) very happy

Greatness is a choice. Mediocrity is a disease.

Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    2nd Room on the left
    Runs
    Mentioned
    418 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    M'bappe to Arsenal can this happen

Debut
    May 2009
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by adil_909 View Post
    As a Barca fan, the deal I want to see most is Cristiano Ronaldo linking back up with Mourinho and his old club and joining Man Utd. He's said he might be interested in going back there. It probably won't happen, but it would make me (and a lot of Manucians) very happy
    Limited upside for United. He is 32....as a player who relied on his physique (pace and power), what will he offer after maybe 1 season.

He is in physical decline already....has to play more as a static no 9 who is a finisher rather than the flying winger/forward he once was.

Quote Originally Posted by Kianig89 View Post
    M'bappe to Arsenal can this happen
    One word: No.

Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    London, England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reports coming in are that Manchester United are continuing negotiations with Alvaro Morata. Real Madrid last night rejected an offer of £52M with the club saying that there holding out for £78M. With that being said United are confident a deal will go through and will announce him to be a Manchester United player by the end of this month. Its also reported that David De Gea will not be apart of the deal at all and will remain Manchester United GK by the end of the summer transfer window. United have indicated that if this deal somehow falls through that they have a backup plan with Andrea Belotti the ST from Torino who has a release clause of £87M, but United would remain confident that they can get him for cheaper.

Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    London, England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also Manchester City should be annoucing soon that Southampton LB Ryan Bertrand is a Manchester City player. The have been talks for the past 48 hours for the player services. The player though was second choice for the club as Pep wanted Benjamin Mendy, but with a £40M price tag Pep advised the club to look at Bertrand. The deal should be annouced soon.

Elsewhere Liverpool have apparently ended there interest for Virgil van Dijk due to the conduct of interest in player with not pleased with the way Liverpool try to capture there captain, to make matters worse Southampton yesterday reported Liverpool to the FA saying they broke the rules. As of typing Liverpool have apologised and discontinued there interest in the CB. With now Chelsea and United the only teams interested, it will intriguing to see who lands the Dutch centre half.

Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    London, England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With Manchester City about capture two players soon in Ederson and Bertrand. They could be seeing one leave in Nolito who has not started a game for City in the second half of last season, with reports coming in that the player has not settled in Manchester and wishes to return to Spain with reports of a move to Sevilla for £12M on the cards as he seems to be surplus to requirements. At the age of 30 £12M does not seem to be a bad bit of business from Manchester City.

Another player linked with the exit door at Manchester City is Patrick Roberts a winger bought in from Fulham for £12M in the summer of 2015. The player just spent the last season on loan at Celtic but could potentially be moving there for permanently as he also seems to surplus requirments. At the end of his loan spell at Celtics the player has not received any communications for the The Sky Blues and talks of a potential permanent move on the horizon. Its time for Roberts short stay in Manchester to come to end.

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    734 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40194862

Total idiots, absolutely embarrassing.

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    734 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    I feel like strangling the person responsible for this almighty screw-up.

Someone's head must roll for this be it Michael Edwards the technical director or whoever it was that leaked our interest in VVD to the press.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Liverpool have pulled out of the Salah and Van Dijk deals. Southampton threatened to report L'pool over an illegal approach and apparently want £75 million or him. We are also not willing to be held hostage by Roma who want £35 million for Salah that is £7 million more then we are offering. I am glad we have pulled out and taken a stand here. The greed is just becoming unbearable now. Having said that L'pool are linked with Geison Martins of Sporting Lisbon who will cost £40 million but is seen as a better investment as he is only 22.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markhor View Post
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40194862

Total idiots, absolutely embarrassing.
    lol reminds me of the Herrera fiasco Man Utd had a few seasons ago.

The apology is the icing on the cake though

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reports coming in are that Manchester United are continuing negotiations with Alvaro Morata. Real Madrid last night rejected an offer of £52M with the club saying that there holding out for £78M. With that being said United are confident a deal will go through and will announce him to be a Manchester United player by the end of this month. Its also reported that David De Gea will not be apart of the deal at all and will remain Manchester United GK by the end of the summer transfer window. United have indicated that if this deal somehow falls through that they have a backup plan with Andrea Belotti the ST from Torino who has a release clause of £87M, but United would remain confident that they can get him for cheaper.
    What team do you support mate? And I'd like Morata to Man Utd. Real Madrid will sell - they need the money.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    Liverpool have pulled out of the Salah and Van Dijk deals. Southampton threatened to report L'pool over an illegal approach and apparently want £75 million or him. We are also not willing to be held hostage by Roma who want £35 million for Salah that is £7 million more then we are offering. I am glad we have pulled out and taken a stand here. The greed is just becoming unbearable now. Having said that L'pool are linked with Geison Martins of Sporting Lisbon who will cost £40 million but is seen as a better investment as he is only 22.
    AND the Salah move? Damn, how things change in a jiffy.

Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    London, England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What team do you support mate? And I'd like Morata to Man Utd. Real Madrid will sell - they need the money.
    I'm a huge Manchester United supporter. As yes Real Madrid will sell despite Zidane not wanting to sell Morata. But Morata wants more minutes and Manchester United will. With Zlatan likely to be fit by 2018, United don't want to offer him contract. So Morata deal looks more and more likely that it will happen

Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    London, England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New reports this morning is that Diego Costa is currently in talks with AC Milan. Diego Costa has been told via text message by Conte that he's not featuring in his future plans and to look for a new club. Diego Costa who had been linked with a move all last season to Atletico Madrid has decided to talk to AC Milan. With reports that Romelu Lukaku moving back to Stamford Bridge its been clear it will be for Diego Costa spot.

Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    London, England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With Manchester City bringing in plenty of players, the wage bill need to be cut considerably with another player linked with a move away. Fabian Delph as been linked to Newcastle United as Benitez is rebuilding the side for the Premier League next season, Fabian Delph fits the bill in the CM postion for the Spainard. With very little playing time last season under Pep, Delph has been told he is surplus to requirements and will be moved on. Other clubs looking at him are Crystal Palace, WBA, Brighton and Watford. But they player would prefer the Magpies and would cost around £10-12M

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man City spending money like "drunkard sailors" as one former owner of a club once put it. Financially, no one can compete with them. Some transfer and salary cap needs to be put on otherwise the day is not far when a player will be paid £1 million every week.

Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    London, England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    More reports regarding Morata's switch Manchester United. Reports coming in are that United are still in talks with Real Madrid and things seem to be progressing well for the clubs. United as of now have not spoken to the player or agreed terms with him. This is due to the fact the two clubs need to agree a fee. The talked about the fee seems to be £60-£70M at this moment in time. But talks are progressing well

Elsewhere reports surfacing that Marcos Asensio could be on his way to Liverpool are completely false as Real Madrid have no intention of selling the player no matter what the price is. Reports this morning were that Liverpool had offered £43M for the CAM, but Real Madrid were quick to rebuff it. Real Madrid have told Asensio that he will get more playing time and that he is a integrel part of Zidane's team next season

Moving to North London, reports coming from Arsenal are that they will be looking to decrease the price tag for Kieran Gibbs and will be willing to accept a bid of £10M for the LB. Brighton, WBA, Newcastle and Crystal Palace are the team interested in the player. From the looks of it Newcastle is a team he favours currently.

With Morata destined to Manchester United, ST Lukaku looks more and more likely to be replacing Costa at Chelsea this summer. Talks are going well with AC Milan and the player will be announced as a AC Milan player with 1-2 weeks. Lukaku on the other hand looks to waiting for the club to confirm his arrival back at the Blues. With a few paper work left this deal will be announced very soon.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zlatan is getting released by Man Utd

Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    London, England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New fresh reports regarding Manchester United transfer news. It is being reporting that United have had another bid for Ivan Perisic turned down. It is said to be just more than there opening offer of £36M, with that being said Inter will not mind selling the player despite the new manager Luciano Spalleti not wanting to sell him. Inter Milan will only considering selling the 28 year old if there price tag is met which is £44M.

Personally from a Manchester United fans prespective I don't think it is worth spending £44M on Perisic when for £55M we could get Lucas Moura and Felipe Anderson who are younger and have big futures ahead of them specially with latter being close to being a United player in 2015 under LVG. The player himself would be interested in the move aswell

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like Morata is a matter of when and not if
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Liverpool linked with many but delivering nothing. Get the money out owners or get out!

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Ridiculous to tell Costa to go. He's a reliable striker with good hold up play that comes good in big games. Can't say the same for Lukaku.

Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    2nd Room on the left
    Runs
    Mentioned
    418 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Arsenal still chasing M'bappe #longshot

Debut
    Jan 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Barca in for Verratti.

Best possible replacement for Don Andres ?

Thiago is the other option ... he and brother Rafinha can take turns being injured

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ridiculous to tell Costa to go. He's a reliable striker with good hold up play that comes good in big games. Can't say the same for Lukaku.
    It's because he wasn't committed to Chelsea - wanting to leave for China/AM in January

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    It's because he wasn't committed to Chelsea - wanting to leave for China/AM in January
    He said he wasn't interested in China, Atheltico Madrid have a transfer ban and the club linked for a move for Costa just side Porto striker Andre Silva. Should sign Lukaku/Morata and sell Costa in January, while we play a 3-5-2 or a 4-4-2/4-2-4.

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dont really understand Mourinhos transfer business.

Looks set to sign Fabinho, which will be an excellent addition to the team, however why throw £70m on a RM substitute. Benzema is a good player but not a great striker, who himself is not worth £70m, so if Moratta struggles to get past him, i dont see why he is worth anywhere near £70m.

Then he wants to spend another £40m on Ivan Perisic, when you have Martial, Rashford, Mata, Mikky for the wings, just go and get Felipe Anderson if you want another winger.

If you want to destroy a country, just create enmity between its people and their army - Salahuddin

Debut
    May 2009
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PetroDollars View Post
    Dont really understand Mourinhos transfer business.

Looks set to sign Fabinho, which will be an excellent addition to the team, however why throw £70m on a RM substitute. Benzema is a good player but not a great striker, who himself is not worth £70m, so if Moratta struggles to get past him, i dont see why he is worth anywhere near £70m.

Then he wants to spend another £40m on Ivan Perisic, when you have Martial, Rashford, Mata, Mikky for the wings, just go and get Felipe Anderson if you want another winger.
    Would like Fabinho...but I don't think it will happen. Monaco will not want to lose both Fabinho and Bakayoko. Yes, they are a selling club - but their ability to sell and attract a good price will depend on the performance of the team as a whole as well.

I think we do need a wing option. Mourninho does not trust Martial, unfortunately, to play the role as a Mourinho 'wide player' should. That is to be hard working, track back, and get a cross in to the big man upfront. We have no player capable of this...apart from maybe Lingard. I don't like the idea of paying big money for a 28 year old Perisic....but that is the market.

Felipe Anderson does not fit that remit either. He has pace, but will not play the way Mourinho wants.

To be fair to Morata - he has had a good season at Madrid, and played well at Juventus. And dislodging Benzema...I don't think its that easy. Benzema is a big player, and a Perez favourite. Ronaldo also feels that the way Benzema plays gets the best out of him.

Yes, it is €80m on a Madrid sub....but prices across the market have soared. €80m for Morata. £100m for Lukaku. €130+ for Mbappe. Its mental. Pogba looks 'cheap'! And who else is out there?

Personally, I would want Mournho to pursue with Martial and Rashord uptop, and instead sign some real 'tricky' wingers to play out wide. But thats not Mourinho's style.

Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    London, England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally TeymurBlake has return after a week out (due to not having WiFi long story)

Anyway what's been happening, Manchester United have signed CB in the shape of Victor Lindelof, the Swede cost Manchester United about £31M with £10M add ons. Now not much is known on the Swede but one thing Jose is well known for is he defences and will likely know what he wants from his defence. Will be interesting how does at the Red Devils.

Going away from the Red part of Manchester to there blue part. Manchester City are close to announce the capture of RB Kyle Walker for about £40M. It's no hidden secret that Manchester City are monitoring the spurs lad. Fast, strong and technically sound the most sought after player at Spurs right now. Premier league experience makes him a solid RB. Manchester City will likely announce the capture by the end of this week.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Finally TeymurBlake has return after a week out (due to not having WiFi long story)

Anyway what's been happening, Manchester United have signed CB in the shape of Victor Lindelof, the Swede cost Manchester United about £31M with £10M add ons. Now not much is known on the Swede but one thing Jose is well known for is he defences and will likely know what he wants from his defence. Will be interesting how does at the Red Devils.

Going away from the Red part of Manchester to there blue part. Manchester City are close to announce the capture of RB Kyle Walker for about £40M. It's no hidden secret that Manchester City are monitoring the spurs lad. Fast, strong and technically sound the most sought after player at Spurs right now. Premier league experience makes him a solid RB. Manchester City will likely announce the capture by the end of this week.
    Lindelof has been excellent for Benfica and he's one for the future for sure. At the Euros, he was one of the few bright sparks for a dull Sweden team, was a rock for them in defence. Good signing for United imo.

Anyway, Chelsea have really got to get a move on in the transfer window.

What I'm hoping is that they are waiting for the Adidas kit contract to run down, then announce the kit, and then announce a signing. Because at the moment it's a shambles. Hazard and Courtois haven't signed a new contract and reports are saying that Courtois has rejected a contract due to us not giving him 200k weekly wages.

To make matters worse, there is apparently mutual tension between Conte and Chelsea because Conte is unhappy with the academy and not having full control over transfers. The club is unhappy with the way he told Costa to leave the club (which was via text ).

Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    London, England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lindelof has been excellent for Benfica and he's one for the future for sure. At the Euros, he was one of the few bright sparks for a dull Sweden team, was a rock for them in defence. Good signing for United imo.

Anyway, Chelsea have really got to get a move on in the transfer window.

What I'm hoping is that they are waiting for the Adidas kit contract to run down, then announce the kit, and then announce a signing. Because at the moment it's a shambles. Hazard and Courtois haven't signed a new contract and reports are saying that Courtois has rejected a contract due to us not giving him 200k weekly wages.

To make matters worse, there is apparently mutual tension between Conte and Chelsea because Conte is unhappy with the academy and not having full control over transfers. The club is unhappy with the way he told Costa to leave the club (which was via text ).
    Well according to inside sources and quite obviously Lukaku will be the ST that will replace him at Chelsea. Now both players can't play together and Conte prefers the 343 formation. But yes texting the player to tell him to move is not right and rightly so the Chelsea board of directors aren't too happy with Conte on this matter. Despite this being said Conte still wants to sell Costa and does not care where he plays but won't be at Chelsea but also the club don't trust him yet with youth or transfers as they need to see more proof on how he will manage the club next season with european football. Now moving onto your Hazard and Courtois point, yes both mens contracts are running out and both players have attracted alot of attention from Real Madrid but with that being said both players would prefer to stay and play at Stamford Bridge as both men like the way Conte plays and like his future prospects but you never know about football.

Now moving onto Lindelof yes he had an impressive Euro, yes he was awesome last seasons (the season that just concluded). What I'm trying to say their isn't much known about him in England but the trust from Manchester United supporters in Jose says that he bought the right player even though its to be seen how he would adjust in the EPL

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Well according to inside sources and quite obviously Lukaku will be the ST that will replace him at Chelsea. Now both players can't play together and Conte prefers the 343 formation. But yes texting the player to tell him to move is not right and rightly so the Chelsea board of directors aren't too happy with Conte on this matter. Despite this being said Conte still wants to sell Costa and does not care where he plays but won't be at Chelsea but also the club don't trust him yet with youth or transfers as they need to see more proof on how he will manage the club next season with european football. Now moving onto your Hazard and Courtois point, yes both mens contracts are running out and both players have attracted alot of attention from Real Madrid but with that being said both players would prefer to stay and play at Stamford Bridge as both men like the way Conte plays and like his future prospects but you never know about football.

Now moving onto Lindelof yes he had an impressive Euro, yes he was awesome last seasons (the season that just concluded). What I'm trying to say their isn't much known about him in England but the trust from Manchester United supporters in Jose says that he bought the right player even though its to be seen how he would adjust in the EPL
    I agree with the first part, but I'm not sure how Lukaku will do returning, hopefully he doesn't crack under the pressure.

Obviously it's a step up from the Primera Liga for Lindelof but he's got Champions League and international experience so he's played at a high level before, which will help him.

Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    London, England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New reports this afternoon are that Man City have begun talks with Juventus for the RB Dani Alves as the club are underway with rebuilding the team. One of the reasons is Dani Alves has been brilliant with Juventus last season, the other is he's worked with Pep before during his time at Barcelona. The last reason is Dani is backup option for Pep as Kyle Walker deal is stalling due to the agreement of fee £40M and with Daniel Levy's history of taking as much as he wants for clubs. The personal terms and wages have been agreed but the fee is a stumbling block currently.

Elsewhere at Liverpool talks are still underway as Liverpool near the capture of Mohammad Salah from AS Roma with the only issue being the fee. Roma have initially agreed £35M with Roma but Roma are holding out for like £40M+ as they don't want to lose of there key players cheap and him being such an integral part of AS Roma successful capture of european football. On one hand Liverpool will likely improve the fee which is likely from my opinion on the other hand they could use either Sakho or Markovic to lure Salah for cheaper. Just my opinion anyway.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Chelsea seem to have Conte's future secured now thankfully. It seems like we have 5 top targets this summer, and for me they're all pretty obvious:

GK: Willy Cabellero (free transfer)
    CB: Kaldiou Koulibaly (£35-40m)
    CM: Tiemoue Bakayoko (£35m)
    LWB: Alex Sandro (£52.5m)
    ST/CF: Romelu Lukaku (£87.5m)

Debut
    May 2009
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chelsea seem to have Conte's future secured now thankfully. It seems like we have 5 top targets this summer, and for me they're all pretty obvious:

GK: Willy Cabellero (free transfer)
    CB: Kaldiou Koulibaly (£35-40m)
    CM: Tiemoue Bakayoko (£35m)
    LWB: Alex Sandro (£52.5m)
    ST/CF: Romelu Lukaku (£87.5m)
    I hate when people say that certain fees are expensive for a full back.

Football has changed. For certain systems, the way Guardiola plays, or a 3-5-2, the full back is of utmost importance. Traditional wide players are rare, with attackers now more number 10s who like to drift inside. So a full back, needs to be prepared to work up and down the wing, and be the only provider of genuine width, whilst
    expected to contribute in both halves of the pitch.

So if you have someone like Alex Sandro, or Mendy at Monaco - they will only be sold for big money.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Liverpool seem to be on the verge of signing Salah. The Van Dijk story keeps dragging on where as Aubameyang is also linked. After an argument over tax issues with Real Ronaldo is being linked to possible Man Utd return. According to most reports Mourinho is not interested in taking him back as he believes he is on the decline.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I hate when people say that certain fees are expensive for a full back.

Football has changed. For certain systems, the way Guardiola plays, or a 3-5-2, the full back is of utmost importance. Traditional wide players are rare, with attackers now more number 10s who like to drift inside. So a full back, needs to be prepared to work up and down the wing, and be the only provider of genuine width, whilst
    expected to contribute in both halves of the pitch.

So if you have someone like Alex Sandro, or Mendy at Monaco - they will only be sold for big money.
    I agree, which is mainly the reason why Juventus have rejected a 50 million euro offer from Chelsea, however I expect us to bump it up to 60m which converts to around £52.5m. LWB/RWB is very important in the 3-4-3 too, against Manchester United we struggled without Marcos Alonso being there to hug the touchline and provide width constantly throughout the 90 minutes. It was made even worse by the fact that Moses was suffering from illness while playing so he was not at his best.

Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    London, England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reports coming in out are that Dani Alves is on the verge for signing with Manchester City. The RB has been released by Juventus this morning and is keen to link up with former Barcelona manager Pep Guardiola. The deal will be going through by the end of this week. This deal will also not in anyway deter Man City's attempts on buying Kyle Walker as Pep still sees him as his ideal first choice RB.

Now at my club Manchester United there are reports that Alvaro Morata is deal that will be finalised before Manchester United's pre-season tour as Manchester United want him to be a part of it. The deal will estimately cost them between £65-£75M and will don the No.9 shirt. With the world cup coming up next year getting game time, working with Jose Mourinho and linking with a strong Spanish contingent at United were the reasons Morata decided to join Manchester United. Another player United want to get before the pre seaosn tour is Fabinho, Mourinho has been a fan of the Brazilian and wants the deal to materialised as soon as possible. The fee is reported to be between £35-£40M with the medical to be announced next week with the terms set to be finalised end of this week. There's a feel that if this deal falls through then United will look at Nemanja Matic as Bakayoko will be replacing him at Chelsea. Matic who has played with Mourinho at Chelsea is also reportedly keen to reunite with the former manager if Chelsea do confirm that they will sell him. Personally I'm looking forward to the Morata becoming a Manchester United player and I prefer Fabinho over Matic.

Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    London, England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reports just coming out now is that Liverpool have confirmed that Mohammad Salah has become a player at the club. Its was reportedly worth £34.3M with a 5 year deal and will wear the No.11 shirt with Firmino getting the No.9 shirt. The medical was completed today. Congrats Liverpool fans, a fantastic signing after the season this guy just had and being 25 years old is awesome. Great winger with plenty pace and goalscoring ability.
    Last edited by TeymurBlake; 22nd June 2017 at 20:57.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's official that Salah is now a Liverpool player. With him on one wing and Mane on the other the pace could frighten the opposition. Still need a few more signings to really make me stand up. Glad to say that for once we have actually managed to sign a first choice player. Van Dijk is still a possibility where as we are also interested in Naby Keita. On the outgoing front a bid for Moreno has been rejected due to it not being enough. By all means he and Sakho even Lucas will probably be leaving. Sturridge could be as well if someone makes an offer of around £20 million.
    Last edited by PakLFC; 22nd June 2017 at 23:21.

Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    London, England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happy news for Arsenal fans, after years and years of being linked with the likes of Lacazette, it is finally being reported today that Arsenal are in fact in talks with Lyon for the ST. Lyon have come out and told Arsenal that the player is there's if they meet the £44M price tag for the Frenchman. He is the most sought out ST right now in the world with 37 goals in 45 games. But with £44M price tag you could say that this is weirdly a bargain for the Gunners and from the sounds of it Arsenal are ready to meet that evaluation. Sources are saying he will be an Arsenal player when the window opens. There are no mentions that any player will be apart of the deal going to Lyon with Giroud's future heavily in doubt. But Arsenal supporters won't care unless they get Lacazette.

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    734 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Salah deal confirmed albeit in an embarrassing Twitter video on the LFC account.

Are we trying to win the "Twitter bantz" league or something.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markhor View Post
    Salah deal confirmed albeit in an embarrassing Twitter video on the LFC account.

Are we trying to win the "Twitter bantz" league or something.
    Just as cringe worthy as Arsenal's kit reveal. Clubs trying to be "down with the trends" is ridiculous and they seem to embarrass themselves time and time again with these stupid gimmicks.

Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    2nd Room on the left
    Runs
    Mentioned
    418 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    M'bappe to Liverpool

Debut
    Jun 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    John terry to the inventors of football .

Aston Villa

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Chelsea close to signing Bakayoko, we've agreed terms with Monaco for a fee around £35m and now just need to agree with personal terms. I believe Bakayoko is on 20k a week at Monaco and wants a significant increase which is expected, and he's negotiating a contract. It's expected to be announced in the next couple of weeks alongside Willy Caballero.

Alex Sandro deal going surprisingly well, we've reportedly offered £60m and Juventus have said that it's up to the player now as they won't stand in his way if he wants to leave.

Lukaku was found playing a 5 side match which had Chelsea advertising borders around the pitch, but he said that it meant nothing as the likes of Nasri and Gignac were playing too. I think this deal will take some time to be completed because Everton are demanding £60-100m pounds and Chelsea are reluctant to pay that.

Kurt Zouma may go out on loan to somewhere like Schalke, while Bournemouth have reportedly bid £20m for Nathan Ake. If both leave, I think Chelsea will go in for VVD or Koulibaly. Currently, we have Andreas C, Zouma, Ake, Cahill, Azpi and Luiz, more than enough CB's do a good job next season. Only if 2-3 leave we should even consider bidding for a CB.

Debut
    May 2009
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So United lose out to Chelsea on main DM target Bakayoko - identified in January.

Chelsea sign him for 35m, and sell on Matic (3rd choice target) to us for 40m.

Hmm.....

Man United's main problem to me over the last 4 years is just how ponderous we have looked, both on and off the ball (esp in an age where pressing is in vogue). Instead of signing a dynamic player who has the ability to cover a lot of ground quickly, or a ball playing DM - we sign Matic who will be 29 in August.....pretty slow off the ball, and whose passing, whilst decent, not the most penetrative.