Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Raise your words, not voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder... (Rumi)

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Raise your words, not voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder... (Rumi)

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WebGuru View Post

Looks like all the uppity Feminists have got her back, will be fun watching them all burn, cos this does not look good for Asma at all.

Could be a hat trick of bad tweets for Sharmeen, following wanting to force people into refugee camps and then calling Imran a Womanizer.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Asim_khan View Post
    Looks like all the uppity Feminists have got her back, will be fun watching them all burn, cos this does not look good for Asma at all.

Could be a hat trick of bad tweets for Sharmeen, following wanting to force people into refugee camps and then calling Imran a Womanizer.
    Tired of these hypocrite feminists wanabe liberals and how they protect each other when their sins are exposed.

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tired of these hypocrite feminists wanabe liberals and how they protect each other when their sins are exposed.
    I've tried understanding them, seeing where they're coming from, but their politics are more suited to a more developed society, not one with rampant poverty where the majority of women are below the bread line,and care more about getting 3 meals and day and not whether a female politician should get 12 months or 9 months maternity leave.

There's more bottles of hairspray than poor people invited to talk in their circles and society gatherings

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    962 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You can now trust fake liberals like Asma and Sharmeen to invoke "auraton ki izzat" wala argument.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    962 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I've tried understanding them, seeing where they're coming from, but their politics are more suited to a more developed society, not one with rampant poverty where the majority of women are below the bread line,and care more about getting 3 meals and day and not whether a female politician should get 12 months or 9 months maternity leave.

There's more bottles of hairspray than poor people invited to talk in their circles and society gatherings
    These feminists have more fruit in their shampoo than a poor woman does on her plate.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Can you give some background to this story.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Look at this clown how he changed his views about rallies and jalsas because this time his PMLN is on roads...

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Look at this clown how he changed his views about rallies and jalsas because this time his PMLN is on roads...

I remember we raised voice when this clown was abducted by agencies and still think no one has any right to kidnap people like that regardless of their views.

I can still tolerate likes of Raza Rumi who are at least somewhat decent and at times try to balance things. This Waqas Goraya is pure filth, pure propaganda machine using filthy language and abusive towards MOST people.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waseem View Post
    I remember we raised voice when this clown was abducted by agencies and still think no one has any right to kidnap people like that regardless of their views.

I can still tolerate likes of Raza Rumi who are at least somewhat decent and at times try to balance things. This Waqas Goraya is pure filth, pure propaganda machine using filthy language and abusive towards MOST people.
    There is a whole group of these clowns posting trash and offensive stuff on social media and protecting each other. Goraya, Gul Bukhari and that Punjabi German girl are a few examples...

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    There is a whole group of these clowns posting trash and offensive stuff on social media and protecting each other. Goraya, Gul Bukhari and that Punjabi German girl are a few examples...
    Oh yeah, if there is anyone who is more annoying and filthy than Goraya, that's Gul Bukhari. I was blocked by her long time ago but still see her tweets appearing here and there.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Oh yeah, if there is anyone who is more annoying and filthy than Goraya, that's Gul Bukhari. I was blocked by her long time ago but still see her tweets appearing here and there.
    She is writing qaseede about mian sahab rally on Twitter and heard she is in the rally on bike Bughaz-e-Imran main yeh liberals lete ja rahe hen someone should show them their earlier tweets and views about this type of road politics.

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I called her Gul Patwari, sadly the name hasn't taken off like I thought it would, but I live in hope. Probably explains why she hasn't blocked me. But I live in hope for that too.

Have you noticed the number of rent a liberals who keep using the "huge" to describe the crowds? every other word is "huge". Word of the day, as set by Maryam Safdar no doubt

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I called her Gul Patwari, sadly the name hasn't taken off like I thought it would, but I live in hope. Probably explains why she hasn't blocked me. But I live in hope for that too.

Have you noticed the number of rent a liberals who keep using the "huge" to describe the crowds? every other word is "huge". Word of the day, as set by Maryam Safdar no doubt
    After seeing PATHETIC propaganda by this liberal group, i almost changed my twitter handle to "Liberal Patwari" but didn't want to lose my identity so kept my current one

Check Imtiaz Alam's timeline, he called the first day rally as "HISTORIC" and kept bragging as if Nawaz Sharif has exposed the judges with these rallies.

I feel liberal and educated community has responsibility of educating others but this Liberal Patwari group has totally changed the narrative to "Establishment conspiracy" in their hatred for fauj. Ironically many of these have called Nawaz Sharif a corrupt Zia's son as they have soft corner for PPP (which is more understandable).

Very surprised to see Hamid Mir's role though, he is the person to blame establishment but has played totally neutral role even saying many times establishment is very neutral and they have nothing to do with this at all.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Gul Patwari LMAO thanks will use it next time i see her posting trash

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    After seeing PATHETIC propaganda by this liberal group, i almost changed my twitter handle to "Liberal Patwari" but didn't want to lose my identity so kept my current one

Check Imtiaz Alam's timeline, he called the first day rally as "HISTORIC" and kept bragging as if Nawaz Sharif has exposed the judges with these rallies.

I feel liberal and educated community has responsibility of educating others but this Liberal Patwari group has totally changed the narrative to "Establishment conspiracy" in their hatred for fauj. Ironically many of these have called Nawaz Sharif a corrupt Zia's son as they have soft corner for PPP (which is more understandable).

Very surprised to see Hamid Mir's role though, he is the person to blame establishment but has played totally neutral role even saying many times establishment is very neutral and they have nothing to do with this at all.
    The biggest disappointment so far for me is Mubashir Zaidi the dawn guy from zera hat ke show. He thinks Panama Leaks is global conspiracy created by our establishment.

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've noticed that the majority of the 'rent a liberal' crowd are people I recognise as being fiercely pro Bhutto- Zardari/PPP on tv talk shows from 5-10 years ago, who've switched allegience to the fiercely right wing/conservative PMLN just to counteract all the left of centre support Imran Khan/PTI have gained in that time.

And Hamid Mir is a strange one, one of the few people that Imran Khan follows on twitter, don't know if that plays a role in his rather neutral stance on issues concerning PTI in comparison to his other colleagues, in fact he backtracked on his comments on the Ayesha Gulalai messages he claimed he'd seen.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Panama Leaks exposed many specially some of these patwari liberals blaming deep state for everything 24/7. They are like those typical maulvis finding american sazish behind everything happening to muslims and pakistan.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I've noticed that the majority of the 'rent a liberal' crowd are people I recognise as being fiercely pro Bhutto- Zardari/PPP on tv talk shows from 5-10 years ago, who've switched allegience to the fiercely right wing/conservative PMLN just to counteract all the left of centre support Imran Khan/PTI have gained in that time.

And Hamid Mir is a strange one, one of the few people that Imran Khan follows on twitter, don't know if that plays a role in his rather neutral stance on issues concerning PTI in comparison to his other colleagues, in fact he backtracked on his comments on the Ayesha Gulalai messages he claimed he'd seen.
    Funny to see conservatives and liberals sitting on same table to defend the mafia.

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Panama Leaks exposed many specially some of these patwari liberals blaming deep state for everything 24/7. They are like those typical maulvis finding american sazish behind everything happening to muslims and pakistan.
    No, that actually happens

Idealism is in short supply in Pakistan, let alone just politics or journalism, It's why I rate Imran Khan, he atleast tries to stick to his principles, despite two parties and pretty much every journalist in the land trying to trip him over. There's an intense dislike and hatred for anyone who's solution oriented.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    No, that actually happens

Idealism is in short supply in Pakistan, let alone just politics or journalism, It's why I rate Imran Khan, he atleast tries to stick to his principles, despite two parties and pretty much every journalist in the land trying to trip him over. There's an intense dislike and hatred for anyone who's solution oriented.
    Some of our maluvi think ke unka lota be amreeka ne chori kerwaya he Imran isn't diplomatic he says whatever comes in his mind and what is right instead of selecting his words carefully to make everyone happy...

Munafiq leaders are more successful in our country for a reason!

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some of our maluvi think ke unka lota be amreeka ne chori kerwaya he Imran isn't diplomatic he says whatever comes in his mind and what is right instead of selecting his words carefully to make everyone happy...

Munafiq leaders are more successful in our country for a reason!
    What a Jaahil ignorant people we are, if only the Pakistani populace knew the power they hold in making sure these politicians are accountable to them, that they have to keep the promises they make.

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The biggest disappointment so far for me is Mubashir Zaidi the dawn guy from zera hat ke show. He thinks Panama Leaks is global conspiracy created by our establishment.
    Mubashir Zaidi was always a bit iffy but stays within tolerance level, i have had many conversations with him on twitter.

Zarrar Khuhro is much neutral and balanced anchor, watch Zara Hut Kay mainly because of him.

Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DW44 View Post
    Laal are hardcore communists which is a far cry from liberalism. The values espoused by communists are the exact opposite of liberalism. Waseem Altaf is an individual(fake profile), not some page or movement and his views are in no way representative of the average liberal.

That said, I can understand liberals criticising IK more than they do others because while the others get their fair share of criticism and then some from all quarters, IK isn't held to anywhere near the same standard and his Modi-like fanbase has a tendency to gang up on and personally attack anyone critical of IK, regardless of how valid the criticism may be, which does fuel a lot of resentment, especially when you consider that unlike the others, whose supporters at least somewhat acknowledge their leaders' flaws, IK's supporters don't and instead personally attack his critics.

In short, while your average liberal isn't a fan of Nawaz or Zardari any more than he is of IK, it's the in your face, uncivilized behavior of IK supporters that triggers people. I was going to say the best Urdu term to describe such supporters in bad tamper but honestly, badtahzeeb sounds more appropriate.
    I Know Waseem Altaf is a fake Id and thats why I wrote it as a page not a person because he hides his identity so me its just a page like Pakistani meme etc.Yes Laal are cmmunists but Taimur Rehman or his admins in pasts liked posts in which they are being called liberals.

Btw a kid killed by Nawaz Shareef convoy but majority Paistani liberals as usual will remain mum.. If something similar had happened from Imran Khan's they would have taken social media by storm ..

Kher my point is simple majority liberals in Pakistan have their own agendas and they are not what liberalism is, atleast for me; flexibility, open to hear different opinions/views..!!!
    Last edited by SarfiBabarHaris; 11th August 2017 at 16:15.

Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

Debut
    Apr 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SarfiBabarHaris View Post
    I Know Waseem Altaf is a fake Id and thats why I wrote it as a page not a person because he hides his identity so me its just a page like Pakistani meme etc.Yes Laal are cmmunists but Taimur Rehman or his admins in pasts liked posts in which they are being called liberals.
    So if I called you an *insert expletive here*, would that make you one? There is nothing liberal about communism and the people who make these claims usually don't even know what liberalism is. These are the people who go around saying stuff like desi liberals, pseudo liberals and, my personal favorite, so called liberals.

Btw a kid killed by Nawaz Shareef convoy but majority Paistani liberals as usual will remain mum.. If something similar had happened from Imran Khan's they would have taken social media by storm ..
    And what makes you say that? Nawaz Sharif represents the most extreme form of conservatism and is no friend of liberals. Man's a wahabi who's in bed with several terrorist organizations, the Saudi monarchy, and owes his existence to Zia ul Haq of all people. That pretty much checks every box needed to make liberals hate your guts. The claim of not a peep from liberals seems to be similar to how they're accused of ignoring Kashmir or Palestine every time they condemn persecution of minorities in Pakistan, i.e. a sweeping statement with no basis in fact but one that would stick nonetheless because (a) no one bothers to correct them and (b) the sheer disparity in numbers between liberals and conservatives means that enough people repeat it often enough for it to become true.

Kher my point is simple majority liberals in Pakistan have their own agendas and they are not what liberalism is, atleast for me; openness , flexibility, acceptance of different opinions/views..!!!
    You don't get to pick and choose people's causes for them. The ground realities in Pakistan mean that liberals, who are already a minuscule minority in Pakistan with space for them shrinking every day, have to take positions that are, for lack of a better term, unconventional because, simply put, Pakistan is an unconventional place with very unique issues.

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    Military and mullah
    *Redacted*

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Correct me if i am wrong but who is standing next to Nawaz Sharif in Gujrat Jalsa? LEJ's Abid Raza Kotla? Why no uproar by "Liberal Brigade"? His pictures were there on all the welcome banners...

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Correct me if i am wrong but who is standing next to Nawaz Sharif in Gujrat Jalsa? LEJ's Abid Raza Kotla? Why no uproar by "Liberal Brigade"? His pictures were there on all the welcome banners...

Certainly looks like him, other sources reported as well.

Teaches these liberals a good lesson, let's see how many of them speak up now or maybe it's all fine to defeat the bigger enemy i.e. Pak fauj.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gul Patwari defending his beloved noora

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Certainly looks like him, other sources reported as well.

Teaches these liberals a good lesson, let's see how many of them speak up now or maybe it's all fine to defeat the bigger enemy i.e. Pak fauj.
    cc @DW44

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gul Patwari defending his beloved noora

She's right, he has become larger than life, but not how she wishes, he's a literal walking talking meme, the one of him giving his speech out of the container behind glass will carry on forever

Debut
    Apr 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    cc @DW44
    My views on the Punjab brothers' links to terrorists are well known here. Never been an N League supporter, especially since they keep screwing over my province repeatedly to benefit theirs. I am anti army, not pro PML but I have only shame in admitting that if I have to chose between army and PML with a gun to my head, I'll take Nooras over those animals any day.

That said, LeJ has so much legitimacy to begin with because they're army backed. Can a TTP member attend a political event like that? I still remember DG Rangers meeting openly with the head of ASWJ last moharram and uniformed army personnel at LeJ rallies last bakra eid
    Last edited by DW44; 12th August 2017 at 17:24.

Debut
    Apr 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Edit^^ No shame, not 'only shame'.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Asma Jahangir now retweeting conspiracy theories against Jemima and Imran. Some of these liberals are showing their true face after Panama. They are typical maulvis by heart always finding conspiracies behind everything.

Jemima reply

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    ^ but you are still a noora aka patwari goraya so education did no good to you...

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    962 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hahahahhaha so this goraya soraya has a degree from Oxford AND was a successful CEO of a multinational conglomerate. Hahahahah

These liberal LMAO

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Some of these liberals and atheists are no better thn extreme mullahs. Here are the 2 tweets that he deleted later and here he has clearly endangered the life of someone with 'murtad' allegations. I can't even post the screenshots of his other tweets the language he used to attacks Musharraf wife and daughter. If this is liberalism we most of Pakistanis are better without it. We don't need this $ht thanks

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Some of these liberals and atheists are no better thn extreme mullahs. Here are the 2 tweets that he deleted later and here he has clearly endangered the life of someone with 'murtad' allegations. I can't even post the screenshots of his other tweets the language he used to attacks Musharraf wife and daughter. If this is liberalism we most of Pakistanis are better without it. We don't need this $ht thanks

To be fair to liberals, this guy is a complete nutcase and extremist of liberals. Each and every of his post is against Army and mostly abusive and gets personal with everyone.

Like most liberal these days, he is found defending and promoting Maryam Nawaz Sharif and PMLN in general and when he fails to defend them he disowns them and like Black Zero and others says "I am not a PMLN supporter"

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    To be fair to liberals, this guy is a complete nutcase and extremist of liberals. Each and every of his post is against Army and mostly abusive and gets personal with everyone.

Like most liberal these days, he is found defending and promoting Maryam Nawaz Sharif and PMLN in general and when he fails to defend them he disowns them and like Black Zero and others says "I am not a PMLN supporter"
    But but i am not a PMLN supporter is the defense of these desi liberals

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Hahahahhaha so this goraya soraya has a degree from Oxford AND was a successful CEO of a multinational conglomerate. Hahahahah

These liberal LMAO
    What is IK's qualification?

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Lol this guy is hilarious, spews filth everytime he opens his mouth and then blames others for trapping him

Uses worst possible language against Musharaff and others but demands respect in return!

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Lol this guy is hilarious, spews filth everytime he opens his mouth and then blames others for trapping him

Uses worst possible language against Musharaff and others but demands respect in return!
    Isterah ke logon ko koi ferq nae perta ke inki maa behen ko koi kia bole that's why they use this language for others because inka konsa deen imaan he jo ferq perega.

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

He used quote around the word Murad.
    On surface, it seems he is criticizing pakistani islamic laws.
    (may be related to current change in khatam nabowat law)

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Zero View Post
    He used quote around the word Murad.
    On surface, it seems he is criticizing pakistani islamic laws.
    (may be related to current change in khatam nabowat law)
    It's murtad (Apostasy) writte nthere not murad.

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It's murtad (Apostasy) writte nthere not murad.
    Sorry, murtad was changed to murad by auto correct.

Debut
    Apr 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

There's also the fact that he was abducted and tortured by the military for publicly criticizing their illegal activities not too long ago so he won't exactly be complimentary about them. Several others who went missing along with him and weren't fortunate enough to be citizens of an EU state like he is are still missing and at least some of them may well turn up dead in a few years like other critics of the army who disappeared like them have in the past. His criticism of the army has usually been on point and valid even if it's not presented in the most polite way (I like to think of him as the liberal counterpart of our very own Mian in terms of their manners), which, again, is understandable given the nature of their crimes in general and against his person specifically.

Not aware of his pro PML-N comments but those don't concern me since he doesn't speak for me if he is indeed pro PML, a claim I'd still take with a grain of salt given the tendency here to label anti army views as pro PML.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    There's also the fact that he was abducted and tortured by the military for publicly criticizing their illegal activities not too long ago so he won't exactly be complimentary about them. Several others who went missing along with him and weren't fortunate enough to be citizens of an EU state like he is are still missing and at least some of them may well turn up dead in a few years like other critics of the army who disappeared like them have in the past. His criticism of the army has usually been on point and valid even if it's not presented in the most polite way (I like to think of him as the liberal counterpart of our very own Mian in terms of their manners), which, again, is understandable given the nature of their crimes in general and against his person specifically.

Not aware of his pro PML-N comments but those don't concern me since he doesn't speak for me if he is indeed pro PML, a claim I'd still take with a grain of salt given the tendency here to label anti army views as pro PML.
    How conveniently you ignored his "murtad" tweet and consequences for the person mentioned in the tweet.

Debut
    Apr 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    How conveniently you ignored his "murtad" tweet and consequences for the person mentioned in the tweet.
    Almost as conveniently as most posters of a certain political bend ignoring what the military did to him and the accompanying media campaign, started not coincidentally by Bol, labeling him and other abductees blasphemers. Almost as conveniently as how the same people defend the most corrupt and unaccountable entity in the country because it doesn't get along with the politicians these people hate. The faux concern over that tweet is a little ironic considering the kind of people usually responsible for the "consequences" you mentioned consider him a blasphemer and aren't likely to attack someone living in the UK based on claims made in a tweet by someone they want dead for his own perceived anti religion views.
    Last edited by DW44; 7th October 2017 at 17:13.

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    Military and mullah
    *Redacted*

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Almost as conveniently as most posters of a certain political bend ignoring what the military did to him and the accompanying media campaign, started not coincidentally by Bol, labeling him and other abductees blasphemers. Almost as conveniently as how the same people defend the most corrupt and unaccountable entity in the country because it doesn't get along with the politicians these people hate. The faux concern over that tweet is a little ironic considering the kind of people usually responsible for the "consequences" you mentioned consider him a blasphemer and aren't likely to attack someone living in the UK based on claims made in a tweet by someone they want dead for his own perceived anti religion views.
    Let me sum up your post in short "I will keep defending him and his extreme views because extremism is only deadly when a mullah with beard try to spread it".

Thanks for your response i got my answer not going to quote you again on this topic.

Debut
    Apr 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Let me sum up your post in short "I will keep defending him and his extreme views because extremism is only deadly when a mullah with beard try to spread it".

Thanks for your response i got my answer not going to quote you again on this topic.
    Intellectual dishonesty all round. In no way, shape or form is he comparable to an extremist mullah. A mullah actively preaching that certain individuals or members of a certain community should be killed simply can't be compared to someone with strong anti army views that are backed by genuine concerns over their excesses. At no point has his brand of extremism, if we even accept the ridiculous premise that it is "extremism", resulted in someone getting killed.

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    Military and mullah
    *Redacted*

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    These liberals are so confused

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    These liberals are so confused

First we should tell him that canada is not part of usa.

Yesterday I was watching TV during lunch and there was no mention of pakistan in headlines.