Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So same incident i already mentioned, this is when he stopped all his ministers to receive him and security was high after APS.

I can post random videos where he is seen driving alone and stopping at traffic lights like ordinary citizen which is not an achievement but duty btw but when you compare him to others, its massive achievement.

https://youtu.be/5oQ4YD8cpxI

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I can post many such videos when i go home but what is the guarantee that you wont say in the end, look i dont support PMLN?
    I can spend an hour posting comparison of both if you promise you will stick to support of Sharifs?

I will explain detail why Khan uses Tareen's jet and how its kind of irrelevant since Imran Khan's issue is using government resources for personal benefits. But you have to tell me you do support PMLN or some other party because i am not interested in having argument with people who take no stance in fear of criticism because at the end of the day Imran Khan isnt giving me anything, we are arguing for sake of Pakistan and improvements there.

Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waseem View Post
    I can post many such videos when i go home but what is the guarantee that you wont say in the end, look i dont support PMLN?
    I can spend an hour posting comparison of both if you promise you will stick to support of Sharifs?

I will explain detail why Khan uses Tareen's jet and how its kind of irrelevant since Imran Khan's issue is using government resources for personal benefits. But you have to tell me you do support PMLN or some other party because i am not interested in having argument with people who take no stance in fear of criticism because at the end of the day Imran Khan isnt giving me anything, we are arguing for sake of Pakistan and improvements there.

This is the actual video of Imran Khan visiting Kohat today, look at the first part of the clip where Khan is entering the school after landing in a HELICOPTER.

Forget the previous videos just watch this one and the first 10 secs of it.

Now if this man is against VIP protocol, then I am Kanye West and my wife is Kim Kardashian

Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So same incident i already mentioned, this is when he stopped all his ministers to receive him and security was high after APS.

I can post random videos where he is seen driving alone and stopping at traffic lights like ordinary citizen which is not an achievement but duty btw but when you compare him to others, its massive achievement.

https://youtu.be/5oQ4YD8cpxI
    It is only massive when Imran Khan does it. I have seen Murad Ali Shah travel with a three car protocol with my own eyes but that never gets any media coverage.

I am not a patwari, my origin is from Karachi and I am a memon. So no such alliances with PMLN. In the PTI vs PMLN debate however, I support PMLN

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waleed88 View Post

This is the actual video of Imran Khan visiting Kohat today, look at the first part of the clip where Khan is entering the school after landing in a HELICOPTER.

Forget the previous videos just watch this one and the first 10 secs of it.

Now if this man is against VIP protocol, then I am Kanye West and my wife is Kim Kardashian
    Sorry bro but you are getting a bit desperate here, as someone just said on twitter in response to desperate PMLN federal minister:

Not sure if you are aware but just few hours ago additional IG (2nd top policeman) in KPK has been martyred in a suicide attack so there is high level of threat all the time so quite childish to ask why there are a dozen policemen in a police station, this is height of desperation.

Also, it is at times impossible to travel in KPK without helicopter and he NEVER used it for personal or party. He goes to remotest of areas in mountains for tourism purposes and billion tree project. Not sure if you ever been to such areas but it can also become impossible to reach everywhere without helicopter. Just the other day, he drove around 500kms by road to attend 2 jalsas.

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It is only massive when Imran Khan does it. I have seen Murad Ali Shah travel with a three car protocol with my own eyes but that never gets any media coverage.

I am not a patwari, my origin is from Karachi and I am a memon. So no such alliances with PMLN. In the PTI vs PMLN debate however, I support PMLN
    Who said Memon from Karachi can't be a patwari We have Memon from Karachi as our PTI Melbourne president so that's irrelevant but good to know you are PMLN supporter, not sure why you were missing on all Sharif corruption threads?

We have discussed this topic to pieces, Shahbaz ordering private jet worth Rs3 Billion, Sharifs making their Raiwind balance as camp house spending millions in upgrades, using 3000 people to protect their palace, using gov helicopter to transport food

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1660 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Says alot of about you

#Hum apko container deingaye dharnay ke liyay

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I guess some people here don't know what is a police line and how it works? 100s of policemen are always there in a district police line and the picture is from Kohat police line so no surprise there. Blame Khan for everything because of your bughaz-e-imran but you can never blame him for getting vip protocols or corruption he is the most careless leader in the country when it comes to his protection. He actually create lot of problems for security officials because of his careless behavior related to his protection and unke sir per her time talwar latki hoti he ke isko kuch hogaya to hum kia jawab denge.

Raise your words, not voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder... (Rumi)

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Between Venus & Mars
    Runs
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This is a protocol bhai jaan what else do you see here?

If you looked at another picture this guy was speaking to the media while the police DG was standing behind him with his hands folded. In what capacity is Khan Sahab speaking here?

Secondly I wouldn't mind Imran Khan hanging out with police officers but apparently Khan Sahab directly tweets about Maryam Nawaz whenever she has police constable with her. Remember that incident where that police officer presented phool to Maryam NAwaz during JIT proceedings? What was that?
    The KPK IG Police is walking with him, besides other top police officers. They deserve this security of 6/7 people when their enemies could be innumerable, in a very volatile region.
    If you really want to see protocol see some other people's convoys.

" Don't wait. The time will never be just right "

Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waqar goraya View Post
    The KPK IG Police is walking with him, besides other top police officers. They deserve this security of 6/7 people when their enemies could be innumerable, in a very volatile region.
    If you really want to see protocol see some other people's convoys.
    Please look at the other videos I posted since I don't time to explain this to everyone everytime. I posted like 5 vidoes showing Imran's protocols and the number of cars range from 10-15, while a couple of videos of Khan flying in helicopters/private jets.

Not to mention he arrived at the police school in a helicopter.

Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WebGuru View Post
    I guess some people here don't know what is a police line and how it works? 100s of policemen are always there in a district police line and the picture is from Kohat police line so no surprise there. Blame Khan for everything because of your bughaz-e-imran but you can never blame him for getting vip protocols or corruption he is the most careless leader in the country when it comes to his protection. He actually create lot of problems for security officials because of his careless behavior related to his protection and unke sir per her time talwar latki hoti he ke isko kuch hogaya to hum kia jawab denge.
    Yes, Imran washing powder, cleaning crooks and corrupt leaders since 1996, while allegating the same on his rivals for political mileage. Imran is the biggest fraud in Pakistan since Musharraf.

Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who said Memon from Karachi can't be a patwari We have Memon from Karachi as our PTI Melbourne president so that's irrelevant but good to know you are PMLN supporter, not sure why you were missing on all Sharif corruption threads?

We have discussed this topic to pieces, Shahbaz ordering private jet worth Rs3 Billion, Sharifs making their Raiwind balance as camp house spending millions in upgrades, using 3000 people to protect their palace, using gov helicopter to transport food
    Please refer to 10 billion Rs. Defamation suit on Imran Khan after his allegations on Sharifs for trying to bribe him, and Imran's non compliance to court notices for more information. Putting allegations on other people doesn't stop Khan from running his profuse rubbish, but as soon as Aljazeera runs a news on Khan's misdemeanors against Ayesha Gulalai, a defamation notice is sent at once.

Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry bro but you are getting a bit desperate here, as someone just said on twitter in response to desperate PMLN federal minister:

Not sure if you are aware but just few hours ago additional IG (2nd top policeman) in KPK has been martyred in a suicide attack so there is high level of threat all the time so quite childish to ask why there are a dozen policemen in a police station, this is height of desperation.

Also, it is at times impossible to travel in KPK without helicopter and he NEVER used it for personal or party. He goes to remotest of areas in mountains for tourism purposes and billion tree project. Not sure if you ever been to such areas but it can also become impossible to reach everywhere without helicopter. Just the other day, he drove around 500kms by road to attend 2 jalsas.
    Yes a high level of threat is always present for Khan only

That is what is saying, you PTI supporters are just two faced.

During the same time there was a bomb blast in Lahore, people were barking at Sharif and family for having security to JIT proveedings and it was you PTI supporters complaining about the same stuff that now you are defending in KHan's case.

Allah mian humain PTI supporter jaisa hypocrite na banaye
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 24th November 2017 at 21:07.

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Between Venus & Mars
    Runs
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Please look at the other videos I posted since I don't time to explain this to everyone everytime. I posted like 5 vidoes showing Imran's protocols and the number of cars range from 10-15, while a couple of videos of Khan flying in helicopters/private jets.

Not to mention he arrived at the police school in a helicopter.
    Every one knows he travels in helicopter every now and then. He travels without any security many times. But if the KPK police considers this security necessary in a very volatile region then it is justifiable.

So, he should travel by Kohistan or Daewoo bus service?

Let me remind you of the reasons that why usual protocol is considered a bad thing. People need security here but all of this becomes an issue when it wastes public money unnecessarily and hinders movement of masses. It becomes an issue when you including emergency services have to stop at a crossroad for some minutes to let VIP motorcade pass you. For example when you have jammers in your car and the vehicle is bullet & bomb proof you don't need to travel in a city like Islamabad with 20-30 cars. But the situation is different when you are travelling in KPK which borders tribal areas and you also don't have luxuries such as mobile jammers, bomb proof car etc...
    As long as the security is within necessary limits and does not trouble other people on the road, it is fine. Tareen's helicopter which neither wastes taxpayer's money nor causes trouble to masses is not a bad thing to me.

Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Every one knows he travels in helicopter every now and then. He travels without any security many times. But if the KPK police considers this security necessary in a very volatile region then it is justifiable.

So, he should travel by Kohistan or Daewoo bus service?

Let me remind you of the reasons that why usual protocol is considered a bad thing. People need security here but all of this becomes an issue when it wastes public money unnecessarily and hinders movement of masses. It becomes an issue when you including emergency services have to stop at a crossroad for some minutes to let VIP motorcade pass you. For example when you have jammers in your car and the vehicle is bullet & bomb proof you don't need to travel in a city like Islamabad with 20-30 cars. But the situation is different when you are travelling in KPK which borders tribal areas and you also don't have luxuries such as mobile jammers, bomb proof car etc...
    As long as the security is within necessary limits and does not trouble other people on the road, it is fine. Tareen's helicopter which neither wastes taxpayer's money nor causes trouble to masses is not a bad thing to me.
    I am not against protocol, if it was security reasons. But then don't harrass and abuse others for taking it. Everyone has a right to their security and feeling safe. You can't have double standards and make it an issue for others when they are getting just to get media attention.

If its politics, when talking about other people's misdemeanors, or how they are protecting themselves using tax payers money, then don't talk about morality with me.

When Imran does something his supporters eventually defend him by bringing in the 'he is only doing politics card', but bring morals when others are involved in a similar situation 'dekhain humaray tax money say kia kar rahay hian yeh log'.

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Between Venus & Mars
    Runs
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I am not against protocol, if it was security reasons. But then don't harrass and abuse others for taking it. Everyone has a right to their security and feeling safe. You can't have double standards and make it an issue for others when they are getting just to get media attention.

If its politics, when talking about other people's misdemeanors, or how they are protecting themselves using tax payers money, then don't talk about morality with me.

When Imran does something his supporters eventually defend him by bringing in the 'he is only doing politics card', but bring morals when others are involved in a similar situation 'dekhain humaray tax money say kia kar rahay hian yeh log'.
    So, if some one gets criticized for visiting drought ridden Thar with 50 cars it is harassment ? or if some one gets criticized for moving in a convoy of dozens of vehicles in relatively safe city of Islamabad despite a bullet/bomb proof car and jammers , it would be tantamount to abuse?

I don't know which political or moral grounds you are referring to . I only described some fundamental differences between IK and Nawaz's public appearances/travelling and their use of taxpayer's money.

Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, if some one gets criticized for visiting drought ridden Thar with 50 cars it is harassment ? or if some one gets criticized for moving in a convoy of dozens of vehicles in relatively safe city of Islamabad despite a bullet/bomb proof car and jammers , it would be tantamount to abuse?

I don't know which political or moral grounds you are referring to . I only described some fundamental differences between IK and Nawaz's public appearances/travelling and their use of taxpayer's money.
    Nothing different from the protocol Imran Khan had when he was visiting APS after the attack and all the parents were shouting abuse at him saying Go Imran Go while KHan went through the masses of people unflinched thanks to his protoco/security guards beside himl. Video is there for everyone to see. What moral grounds are you trying to differentiate the two on? I'm pretty sure there is no difference between all protocols given to either Imran, or anyone other CM/Chairman of their party.

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Between Venus & Mars
    Runs
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Nothing different from the protocol Imran Khan had when he was visiting APS after the attack and all the parents were shouting abuse at him saying Go Imran Go while KHan went through the masses of people unflinched thanks to his protoco/security guards beside himl. Video is there for everyone to see. What moral grounds are you trying to differentiate the two on? I'm pretty sure there is no difference between all protocols given to either Imran, or anyone other CM/Chairman of their party.
    Imran Khan travels almost everyday to some corner in Pakistan. If he was wasting public money and causing trouble for other commuters then you would not need to bring up years old video here.

Stop this pointless mention of morality here. The issues that an unnecessary VIP protocol creates are much more severe than mere morality. This brings in legal and human aspects into it. This shows their apathy to masses and wastage of public money. If you are hindering free movement of other people, including emergency services and being unscrupulous in utilizing taxpayers money then this issue becomes greater than vague parameters of morality.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1660 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Imran Khan is head of a major political party and is a sitting MNA. Even if he gets nominal protocol that is acceptable. What is unacceptable is a convicted person who holds no position is barred from holding any office for life getting a 50 car protocol. Now you understand?

Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Imran Khan is head of a major political party and is a sitting MNA. Even if he gets nominal protocol that is acceptable. What is unacceptable is a convicted person who holds no position is barred from holding any office for life getting a 50 car protocol. Now you understand?
    Yes, however long before his conviction this issue was raised and complained of. The fact that all this has alot to do with politics, and nothing to do with conviction of his name. He was called by 90% media guilty only on the appearance of his name in Panama papers, that issue is still open and he is facing trials on that. What he was removed from the post was on a technicality of Article 62,63 - not declaring the means to his earnings. A technicality on which anyone can be removed come what the situation maybe.

Nawaz Sharif was a Prime Minsiter of the country. He deserves all the protocol he wants.
    Last edited by waleed88; 25th November 2017 at 23:04.

Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Imran Khan travels almost everyday to some corner in Pakistan. If he was wasting public money and causing trouble for other commuters then you would not need to bring up years old video here.

Stop this pointless mention of morality here. The issues that an unnecessary VIP protocol creates are much more severe than mere morality. This brings in legal and human aspects into it. This shows their apathy to masses and wastage of public money. If you are hindering free movement of other people, including emergency services and being unscrupulous in utilizing taxpayers money then this issue becomes greater than vague parameters of morality.
    Imran Khan has hindered free movement, utilized taxpayers money for his personal security, and he doesn't even a government post. On what account is he getting that protection?

Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Imran will be deserve the protocol too, if he ever became a PM that is @Syed1

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1660 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Yes, however long before his conviction this issue was raised and complained of. The fact that all this has alot to do with politics, and nothing to do with conviction of his name. He was called by 90% media guilty only on the appearance of his name in Panama papers, that issue is still open and he is facing trials on that. What he was removed from the post was on a technicality of Article 62,63 - not declaring the means to his earnings. A technicality on which anyone can be removed come what the situation maybe.

Nawaz Sharif was a Prime Minsiter of the country. He deserves all the protocol he wants.
    He was a PM... Now he is convicted thief all he deserves is a nice small jail cell.

Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He was a PM... Now he is convicted thief all he deserves is a nice small jail cell.
    Nothing has been proven yet, his cases are still in NAB, he was disqualified not evicted of Panama. Still it hasn't been proven he laundered money from taxpayer's money

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1660 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Nothing has been proven yet, his cases are still in NAB, he was disqualified not evicted of Panama. Still it hasn't been proven he laundered money from taxpayer's money
    Are you really that naive or purposefully playing dumb?

Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you really that naive or purposefully playing dumb?
    Yes he is still going for court hearings as his cases have been transferred to NAB. Which is basically back to square one. NAB has cases against almost all politicians and none of them have ever come to a conclusion.
    The decision by Supreme court is a 'disqualification' - is he going to jail for his crimes? Has he gone to jail yet?

Crimes like these deserve lifetime imprisonment if I'm not wrong, he hasn't even been arrested yet.

He is still the head of the political party and the bill was passed by all opposition parties including PTI

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yes he is still going for court hearings as his cases have been transferred to NAB. Which is basically back to square one. NAB has cases against almost all politicians and none of them have ever come to a conclusion.
    The decision by Supreme court is a 'disqualification' - is he going to jail for his crimes? Has he gone to jail yet?

Crimes like these deserve lifetime imprisonment if I'm not wrong, he hasn't even been arrested yet.

He is still the head of the political party and the bill was passed by all opposition parties including PTI
    Not sure how to argue with such logic, at least i won't waste my time.

It's the same logic:

No difference between Pakistan police and USA/Canada/Australia police, crimes happen in all these countries.

Since there are homeless people in USA/Canada/Australia as well just like in Pakistan, what's the difference?

Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure how to argue with such logic, at least i won't waste my time.

It's the same logic:

No difference between Pakistan police and USA/Canada/Australia police, crimes happen in all these countries.

Since there are homeless people in USA/Canada/Australia as well just like in Pakistan, what's the difference?
    All I am saying is the whole pandora box that was Panama had nothing to do with the final judgement which was given on a technicality of not taking a salary. I still wait for NAB to finally reveal and then see these people get life sentences. If money was looted that is.

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Between Venus & Mars
    Runs
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Imran Khan has hindered free movement, utilized taxpayers money for his personal security, and he doesn't even a government post. On what account is he getting that protection?
    What protection? He is provided security on very few occasions, travelling in volatile regions. There is no permanent VIP escort or heavy police deployment at his residence. But last i checked there were dozens of Police guards deployed for people in Raiwind palace and when we consider the whole family's security hundreds of Police personnel guard their residences and movements. Hell, even the wall of Raiwind palace utilities money from public kitty.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Our liberals and their habit of jumping bandwagons

Raise your words, not voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder... (Rumi)

Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't look at the messenger, look at the message. This is interesting that whenever someone speaks the truth their past is brought up conveniently to negate whatever they're currently saying. Alot of negative propaganda because this Judge ******** the wrong people.

What the judge has said is consitutionally and legally 100% truth.

Quit this 'army is the good guys' agenda please... there are no good or bad guys, there are only incentives.

Your hero has incentives, government has incentives and army has incentives, you can't act like 'oh no insult is tolerated for the army' while you yourself bash nawaz everyday.

Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZldjtt0W30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bkoCbxaWoc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRA-JeEOWsA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FEY7KPsOE4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SG1skgdgVNw

@waqar goraya

the logic is Nawaz Sharif (A PM of the country) doesn't deserve protocol

But Imran Khan does, he is not a PM, he is not even a CM. His protocol never affects public transport, his protocol is not from Tax money.

Please watch the videos before saying anything about IK's professed love for zero VIP movement
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 28th November 2017 at 22:08.

Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnRfTTSB7x4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdpG...k9nchy0YyQe4Xg

Mr. Anti protocol in 'Halal protocol' minus tax payers money
    Last edited by waleed88; 28th November 2017 at 21:14.

Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually the 'halal reason' for having a car protocol is, that since there are cars on the roads all the time there have to be cars around Khan Sahab's car as well. (The reason that was given when Khan had police around him all the time during the visit to Kohat police academy)

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Between Venus & Mars
    Runs
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZldjtt0W30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bkoCbxaWoc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRA-JeEOWsA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FEY7KPsOE4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SG1skgdgVNw

@waqar goraya

the logic is Nawaz Sharif (A PM of the country) doesn't deserve protocol

But Imran Khan does, he is not a PM, he is not even a CM. His protocol never affects public transport, his protocol is not from Tax money.

Please watch the videos before saying anything about IK's professed love for zero VIP movement
    This is ridiculous.

One of the videos shows his helicopter landings. In another video Jehangir Tareen is describing the importance of his helicopter service to his party chairman. This is not wasting public money or hindering public movement.

In another video IK is travelling with 3/4 private cars, which include other party leaders in other cars too. This also does not waste any public money or causes disturbance for the masses.

In one of the videos people are protesting: and CM Khatak and others try to talk to them. The fact that protesters can get so close to CM of the province tells you the difference between N league and IK.

And that one convoy includes CM KPK and other provincial officials and cabinet members as well. Some of the old model cars does not tell you much about the VIP movement.

Similarly, there will always be police in and around police lines.
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 28th November 2017 at 22:08.

Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is ridiculous.

One of the videos shows his helicopter landings. In another video Jehangir Tareen is describing the importance of his helicopter service to his party chairman. This is not wasting public money or hindering public movement.

In another video IK is travelling with 3/4 private cars, which include other party leaders in other cars too. This also does not waste any public money or causes disturbance for the masses.

In one of the videos people are protesting: and CM Khatak and others try to talk to them. The fact that protesters can get so close to CM of the province tells you the difference between N league and IK.

And that one convoy includes CM KPK and other provincial officials and cabinet members as well. Some of the old model cars does not tell you much about the VIP movement.

Why this excuse never comes up for Nawaz Sharif, I don't understand

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This is ridiculous.

Yaar if 6 armed policemen in a police station can be considered 'VIP Protocol" of IK then what do you expect? I am absolutely gobsmacked with this logic but i guess this is what extreme hatred can do to you. He is a reasonably educated person who simply can't see logic being blinded by hatred and bias.

If opinion of educated people can be influenced by such hatred then hard to expect an average guy in the street to differentiate between right/wrong.

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hahahaha This is embarrassing for Gul! Maybe another thread needs to be created for different shades of desi liberals

Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yaar if 6 armed policemen in a police station can be considered 'VIP Protocol" of IK then what do you expect? I am absolutely gobsmacked with this logic but i guess this is what extreme hatred can do to you. He is a reasonably educated person who simply can't see logic being blinded by hatred and bias.

If opinion of educated people can be influenced by such hatred then hard to expect an average guy in the street to differentiate between right/wrong.
    Ignoring clearly how he landed in a helicopter and then left in a car 20 protocol, videos I have posted myself

Educated people have the ability to look at both sides
    Last edited by waleed88; 29th November 2017 at 01:03.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Nahi Khan sb liberal wo hotay hain jab Army lal masjib walon pe hamla karay tou total opposition karain JUST because Army operation kar rahi hai laikin wohi Army jab pooray mulk main protesters k khilaaf action nahi leti tou criticism.

Asma Jahangir acted like a human rights activist on lal masjid issue and although i was with Musharaff on that issue, i could understand her argument and even Imran Khan opposed the attack. But Asma is taking massive U turn when Army refused to take an action against protesters who had support all around Pakistan because of the issue they picked. Matlab Asma ne har haal main fauj ko oppose hi karna hai. At least Imran Khan had same stance then and now but Asma stands exposed here!
    Last edited by Waseem; 30th November 2017 at 00:35.

Debut
    Apr 2007
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I like Jibran Nasir's response to IK going after Liberals...

Way IK supports Extremists and appease Army is shameful and throwing minorities under the bus is very disappointing...He will be nightmare for Pakistan... IK/Nawaz/Zardari they are all the same, you got to standup for the weak, we are not going to get rid of extremism, if we have leaders like them

If you want to do things that are certain to succeed, you are doing very obvious thing - E Musk

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just cause you're socially liberal that doesn't make you a liberal, if you don't support liberal fiscal policies then you're just a conservative consolidating the status quo.

Imran Khan is in fact a liberal for supporting a welfare state, liberalism is more than just social policies. None of these Pakistani liberals would ever be considered liberal in America cause the first step to being a liberal is realizing your privelege.

"Peace is only made with the powerful"

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yasir View Post
    I like Jibran Nasir's response to IK going after Liberals...

Way IK supports Extremists and appease Army is shameful and throwing minorities under the bus is very disappointing...He will be nightmare for Pakistan... IK/Nawaz/Zardari they are all the same, you got to standup for the weak, we are not going to get rid of extremism, if we have leaders like them

I think Jibran is one of decent liberals but like some liberals is completely wrong on this issue.

Imran Khan said:

"Being liberal means to be tolerant and to understand difference in opinion & resolve it without using violence. Instead liberals in Pakistan are blood hungry & pro war & have adopted a “Kill them all”attitude without understanding repercussions".

What did Imran Khan, Jibran Nasir and Asma Jahangir have in common? They ALL opposed Lal masjid operation so what has changed now? I totally supported Lal masjid operation because they were lot more hostile towards state and were openly challenging. They were given multiple warnings and many people tried to convince them but eventually they were attacked.

Not sure what has changed for Asma and Jibran? (Imran is at least consistent with his view). This dharna wasn't half as dangerous as lal masjid and these guys had taken Punjab government in confidence and didn't launch any attack. Yes some idiots damaged metro train station and other places but absolutely no comparison with lal masjid issue.

I remember Mullah Aziz's gangs were even attacking school girls and even attacked music shops.
    These khatm e nabuwat protesters are definitely jahils but nothing different to people protesting against Danish cartoons burning Mc Donald's etc. When Benazir was killed, we saw thousands out on streets and we country suffered billions worth damages, surely we din't ask military strikes against protesters back then??

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    278 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    @DW44 and @waleed88
    The great liberal Asma Jehangir taking money off the Punjab govt to delibrately not to fight the case. She was humiliated in the SC for failing to fight the case.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    @DW44 and @waleed88
    The great liberal Asma Jehangir taking money off the Punjab govt to delibrately not to fight the case. She was humiliated in the SC for failing to fight the case.
    Money Talks!

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    278 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 11th December 2017 at 18:18.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    278 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Asma Jehangir is a crook. Her greed should lead to her losing her license to practice law.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Liberals having a bad day...

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Liberals ager ayse hote hen to laanat he liberalism per jo bachon ko be apne propaganda and agenda ke liay use keren.

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Liberals ager ayse hote hen to laanat he liberalism per jo bachon ko be apne propaganda and agenda ke liay use keren.

Yaar you better not criticise these liberals otherwise you will be called a bootlicker. They can even claim that Army gets it's own sons killed so people can forget about 1971 war?
    Some of these fools are blinded by extreme hatred and can stoop to any level to show their mentality, then they say "Why can't we criticise Army"? Is this called criticism?

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yaar you better not criticise these liberals otherwise you will be called a bootlicker. They can even claim that Army gets it's own sons killed so people can forget about 1971 war?
    Some of these fools are blinded by extreme hatred and can stoop to any level to show their mentality, then they say "Why can't we criticise Army"? Is this called criticism?
    I know it's bad but these sums deserve all the bashing coming their way they are not better than extreme mindsets. Waiting for all those sympathizers like @DW44 to show their face here and defend these scums.
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 16th December 2017 at 14:36.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Another day, another liberal and her tweets...

Last edited by UN talkz; 20th December 2017 at 14:25.

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Another day, another liberal and her tweets...

That extreme arrogance and hate filled attitude is the reason i have stopped taking Pakistani brand of liberals seriously. Being educated, you would expect them to be lot more sensible and balanced but they are mostly seen passing their own sophisticated brand of fatwas.

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ladies and gentlemen, after using Imran Khan's pic with 6 policemen (while inaugurating new police station) as worst type of VIP protocol, our Geo/Liberals have done it again.

This time Omar Qureshi, Umar Cheema and patwari biraadri totally exposed Imran Khan and his sons using VIP protocol i.e. a lounge at airport that costs Rs1000 and this is using their own money obviously not public funds that IK criticises Sharif and others for.

Even Jeremy McLellan and Shaneira Wasim Akram found it amusing that this was called a VIP protocol by liberal/Geo brigade

Nafrat main andha pan yehi hota hai, criticism isn't the problem but this blind hatred and blatant lies by so called educated people is quite disgusting.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Three days ago when we thought we escaped FATF sanctions, it was due to Excellent diplomacy by our democratic govt. Now when we are back on greylist, its because of establishment -- All Pakistan Khooni Liberals

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1660 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Imo now Pakistan is in more danger from these khooni liberals than the extremists (who have been defeated).

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PTI Govt in KPK spend billions to standardize Govt Schools >> Molvis saying PTI is supporting & promoting LGBT.

NEXT

PTI Govt in KPK spend millions to standardize & mainstream Madrasas instead of alienating them (thats more dangerous) >> Desi liberals saying PTI helping Taliban.

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Between Venus & Mars
    Runs
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    PTI Govt in KPK spend billions to standardize Govt Schools >> Molvis saying PTI is supporting & promoting LGBT.

NEXT

PTI Govt in KPK spend millions to standardize & mainstream Madrasas instead of alienating them (thats more dangerous) >> Desi liberals saying PTI helping Taliban.
    I think this is a good thing if properly managed. These madrassahs can't be exterminated overnight. With time their curriculum can be modernized and thus young people can be stopped from becoming tools at the hands of terrorists.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A convicted sipa sahaba terrorist (PMLN's MNA) organized Nawaz Sharif jalsa today in Gujrat but khooni liberals are going to remain silent.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    According to commercial liberals & co:

Zardari is pro establishment. Bilawal is anti establishment.

Nawaz is anti establishment liberal, while Shahbaz is pro establishment conservative.

What sorcery is this?

Debut
    Apr 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Name:  NSLEJ.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  47.3 KB
    Liberals are nothing if not consistent. Hypocrisy and selective outrage are almost exclusively the domain of conservatives, especially Islamists who are quick to resort to whataboutism involving Syria/Palestine/Kashmir when the atrocities perpetrated at home by their brethren are brought up. The irony of conservatives complaining about liberals being selective in their outrage is so rich its not even funny. It's the equivalent of Saudi Arabia accusing Sweden of suppressing human rights. What's ironic is that most of the vitriol comes from people backing those funding the Taliban. To quote Taliban financier in chief, 'koi sharam, koi haya'? Pura mulk conservative aur Islamist kha kar batain liberals ko jo bacha kucha mulk bachanay kay chakar may hain?
    Last edited by DW44; 11th March 2018 at 12:30.

Fauj ka jo yaar hay, mulk ka ghaddar hay,
    Ye jo dehshatgardi hay, is kay peechay wardi hay.

Debut
    Apr 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    A convicted sipa sahaba terrorist (PMLN's MNA) organized Nawaz Sharif jalsa today in Gujrat but khooni liberals are going to remain silent.
    So when is your party dissolving their alliance with the same organization's political wing in AJK? Last I checked, Pervez Khattak was instructing his underlings to have the school curriculum approved by Sipah Sahaba before finalizing it.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dr Shahid Masood banned from media for 3 months by SC and he was known as establishment man but here khooni liberals will say nexus of SC and Army exposed lol

Debut
    Apr 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This thread should be renamed "Rant at liberals" because at this point that's all it is. One guy bumps it, rants about liberals, gets caught in a lie, since the guy happens to not be above lying to make a point, and then disappears until its time for the next rant. Rinse and repeat.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Noorani ko ab JIT main RAW nazer aa rae aur India Nawaz ka dushman

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

No this has to be a joke, Maryam is dumb yes but they can't pull this off surely...RAW agents

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No this has to be a joke, Maryam is dumb yes but they can't pull this off surely...RAW agents
    Inka IQ level is i heard this Noorani guy was a photocopier in Jang before becoming a jorno

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    278 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Talking about RAW agents, has anyone ever heard NS condemn Kulbashan Yadav?

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1660 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Wait a minute, our friend @TalentSpotterPk informed us that Wajid Zia is establishment's lap dog, how can he be simultaneously working for ISI and RAW.... wow is he double double agent?

*Mind blown*

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wait a minute, our friend @TalentSpotterPk informed us that Wajid Zia is establishment's lap dog, how can he be simultaneously working for ISI and RAW.... wow is he double double agent?

*Mind blown*
    And Noorani is a mujahid from the jihadi laskher of Jang Geo trying to save the nation from the evil ISI and RA!!

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Noorani ko ab JIT main RAW nazer aa rae aur India Nawaz ka dushman

He shouldn't have deleted it

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    He shouldn't have deleted it
    And Maryam shouldn't have quoted it poor girl!

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    278 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

*Mind blown*
    @TalentSpotterPk came with all guns blazing and disappeared quicker than his conspiracy theories. Nooras knickers have totally come up off today after Wajid Zia humiliated the duffer in court

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These desi liberals are now lecturing Amir Liaqat on use of language (Amir Liaqat is only giving it back after he was on the receiving end from last few weeks from noons social media and princess maryam's trends against him and his mother and family). These same liberals had nothing to say when Rana Sanaullah, Abid Sher Ali, Talal, Danial were using this language every other day against IK!

Let me say it again these desi liberals are a bunch of hypocrites

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Desi Liberals found their lost love in PTM

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Back then, do we have a choice?

And now? Look, it's just protest against war on terror. So convenient now isn't it??

Problem is these people accused everyone who opposed the war of being Taliban apologists. The reasons they are giving now were explained to them. I remember them mocking and insulting Imran Khan for taking peace March to Waziristan and accused him of protecting the terrorists.

Now same people are saying that Imran Khan is not going to these protests because he is now allowed by establishment even though he did attend when main issue about Naqeebullah's murder was raised. Issue is not whether these protesters have genuine demands or not but look at these opportunists changing their colours.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Back then, do we have a choice?

And now? Look, it's just protest against war on terror. So convenient now isn't it??

Problem is these people accused everyone who opposed the war of being Taliban apologists. The reasons they are giving now were explained to them. I remember them mocking and insulting Imran Khan for taking peace March to Waziristan and accused him of protecting the terrorists.

Now same people are saying that Imran Khan is not going to these protests because he is now allowed by establishment even though he did attend when main issue about Naqeebullah's murder was raised. Issue is not whether these protesters have genuine demands or not but look at these opportunists changing their colours.
    These desi liberals are just like keyboard warrior they just need a topic to bash you. Rumi is a hypocrite of highest level