Instagram

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 241 to 320 of 416
  1. #241
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,469
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Waseem beat this guys! From building one narrative to another these desi liberals are hypocrites and drama queens of the highest level


  2. #242
    Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    10,485
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    @Waseem beat this guys! From building one narrative to another these desi liberals are hypocrites and drama queens of the highest level

    I sent him this tweet along with many others and very politely asked for his comments, he usually responds but he has completely ignored this issue after being confronted by many PTI supporters.

    Ironically they called him U turn expert but they are taking massive U turn on this issue.

    So Imran Khan takes peace March to Waziristan, repeatedly opposes military action in tribal areas, warns of collateral damage and backlash from patriotic tribals who may turn against Pakistan if we carry out attacks. Yes his continuous demands for "Dialogue wit Talibans" wasn't appreciated and even i strongly disagreed with him but does it mean he supports Talibans somehow? NO WAY ON EARTH!

    Now look at all these so called experts, they called him Taliban agent for his demands of withdrawing Army from tribal areas. "Oh look, Taliban are asking same so he must be supporting them"....no idiots he repeatedly talked about impacts of such strikes on average tribals, exactly what you are doing today.

    Also, many asked why Imran khan doesn't talk about PTM and Pashteen "Oh must be scared of establishment"...no idiots he spoke about this issue more than any Pakistani ever and he was repeatedly insulted for that and finally he has not only spoken on this issue, he presented detailed plan of how this will be resolved and he has been strongly supporting FATA-KPK merger which dodgy leaders like Fazl ur Rehman and Achakzai strongly oppose.
    Last edited by Waseem; 12th April 2018 at 00:54.

  3. #243
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,469
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waseem View Post
    I sent him this tweet along with many others and very politely asked for his comments, he usually responds but he has completely ignored this issue after being confronted by many PTI supporters.

    Ironically they called him U turn expert but they are taking massive U turn on this issue.

    So Imran Khan takes peace March to Waziristan, repeatedly opposes military action in tribal areas, warns of collateral damage and backlash from patriotic tribals who may turn against Pakistan if we carry out attacks. Yes his continuous demands for "Dialogue wit Talibans" wasn't appreciated and even i strongly disagreed with him but does it mean he supports Talibans somehow? NO WAY ON EARTH!

    Now look at all these so called experts, they called him Taliban agent for his demands of withdrawing Army from tribal areas. "Oh look, Taliban are asking same so he must be supporting them"....no idiots he repeatedly talked about impacts of such strikes on average tribals, exactly what you are doing today.

    Also, many asked why Imran khan doesn't talk about PTM and Pashteen "Oh must be scared of establishment"...no idiots he spoke about this issue more than any Pakistani ever and he was repeatedly insulted for that and finally he has not only spoken on this issue, he presented detailed plan of how this will be resolved and he has been strongly supporting FATA-KPK merger which dodgy leaders like Fazl ur Rehman and Achakzai strongly oppose.
    Brilliant post this PTM movement and Panama case these 2 events really exposed our desi liberals and their level.

  4. #244
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,469
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These desi liberals are so stupid can't even hide their agenda check these 2 tweets and see the different opinion when it comes to Sindh and KP, PPP and PTI



    Last edited by Mian; 12th April 2018 at 16:08.

  5. #245
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    4,931
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    These desi liberals are so stupid can't even hide their agenda check these 2 tweets and see the different opinion when it comes to Sindh and KP, PPP and PTI



    They are all lifafas, sold out and following the agendas of their soon-to-be-jailed master.

  6. #246
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,469
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakpak View Post
    They are all lifafas, sold out and following the agendas of their soon-to-be-jailed master.
    Yea these guys enjoyed good status for decades until social media appeared on scene to expose their lies and hypocrisy

  7. #247
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    4,931
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    Yea these guys enjoyed good status for decades until social media appeared on scene to expose their lies and hypocrisy
    Do you remember the helicopter case? Nawaz in the 1990's got away with it then using a Qatari letter as well. He'd gotten away with it this time as well had it not been for media, I mean the ***** still used a Qatari letter.

  8. #248
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,469
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakpak View Post
    Do you remember the helicopter case? Nawaz in the 1990's got away with it then using a Qatari letter as well. He'd gotten away with it this time as well had it not been for media, I mean the ***** still used a Qatari letter.
    haha yea remember that famous heli case and imagine if he attack SC now like 1997

  9. #249
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,469
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aaam Aadmi: Kudos to PTI/KP police for peace in KP.

    Desi Liberal: Huh credit goes to army, not PTI/KP police.

    Aaam Aadmi: How?

    Desi Liberal: Army ops in Waziristan/FATA brought peace in KP/Pak.

    Aaam Aadmi: But yesterday you were cheering for "Dehshat-gardi ke peechay wardi" crowd?

    Desi Liberal: mm mmm mmm

  10. #250
    Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    10,485
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    Aaam Aadmi: Kudos to PTI/KP police for peace in KP.

    Desi Liberal: Huh credit goes to army, not PTI/KP police.

    Aaam Aadmi: How?

    Desi Liberal: Army ops in Waziristan/FATA brought peace in KP/Pak.

    Aaam Aadmi: But yesterday you were cheering for "Dehshat-gardi ke peechay wardi" crowd?

    Desi Liberal: mm mmm mmm
    Karachi main aman Nawaz Sharif ki wajah se hai aur kharabi Rangers ki wajah se thi

    KPK main aman fauj ki wajah se hai ....oh wait...no un ki wjah se tou dehshat radi hai...hmm.....Imran Khan?? Nahi usne tou kuch nahi kiya dharno k siwa?? tou aman kaisay ho gaya phir??? Terrorist paida bhi tou fauj ne kiye blah blah blah.....this PTM issue has completely exposed these two faced losers.

  11. #251
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,469
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waseem View Post
    Karachi main aman Nawaz Sharif ki wajah se hai aur kharabi Rangers ki wajah se thi

    KPK main aman fauj ki wajah se hai ....oh wait...no un ki wjah se tou dehshat radi hai...hmm.....Imran Khan?? Nahi usne tou kuch nahi kiya dharno k siwa?? tou aman kaisay ho gaya phir??? Terrorist paida bhi tou fauj ne kiye blah blah blah.....this PTM issue has completely exposed these two faced losers.
    Sach main yaar Social Media ne in desi liberals ke kapre utar ker rakh diay hen

  12. #252
    Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    10,485
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    Sach main yaar Social Media ne in desi liberals ke kapre utar ker rakh diay hen
    Don't know if you are active on social media, most of these would support Altaf Hussain, why? because he abused Army and establishment and whoever abuses them becomes their hero. I have argued with many for years and most defended Altaf Hussain no matter what he said. Ye tou Altaf bhai ko pagal pan k doray paray tou kuch peechay hatay warna he was a fighter for them Khair hamaray DW44 bhai tou abhi bhi Imran Khan se zyaada Altaf Hussain ko Pakistan ka PM dekhna chahtay hain

  13. #253
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,469
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waseem View Post
    Don't know if you are active on social media, most of these would support Altaf Hussain, why? because he abused Army and establishment and whoever abuses them becomes their hero. I have argued with many for years and most defended Altaf Hussain no matter what he said. Ye tou Altaf bhai ko pagal pan k doray paray tou kuch peechay hatay warna he was a fighter for them Khair hamaray DW44 bhai tou abhi bhi Imran Khan se zyaada Altaf Hussain ko Pakistan ka PM dekhna chahtay hain
    haha i am active on twitter and do check these desi liberals hypocrisy every day also those aqal e qul type nooras like sheena and gul bukhari ranjha etc eh log hitler ko be support kerenge if he come back to life again and start a war against pak army for them every anti pak army person is a messiah

  14. #254
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,469
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it just me or anyone else also noticed that Shahbaz Taseer have been defending Pak Army and bashing TTP, ISIS and all other militants on Twitter since his return and their strategy to work with Afghan Taliban? He is from one of the most liberal families Pakistan and he is the one who actually suffered most and remained in the custody of these extremists for years so he probably knows far more than desi liberals and keyboard warriors. Maybe his account is hacked? But please don't tell me he is brain washed by Army or being pressurized by them.

  15. #255
    Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    10,485
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    Is it just me or anyone else also noticed that Shahbaz Taseer have been defending Pak Army and bashing TTP, ISIS and all other militants on Twitter since his return and their strategy to work with Afghan Taliban? He is from one of the most liberal families Pakistan and he is the one who actually suffered most and remained in the custody of these extremists for years so he probably knows far more than desi liberals and keyboard warriors. Maybe his account is hacked? But please don't tell me he is brain washed by Army or being pressurized by them.
    I was going to post what he said on PTM thread but people get defensive so no point arguing about this but what Shahbaz Taseer surprisingly said is similar to what another PPP Jyala Asad Munir said. He knows on ground situation being soldier and most liberals respect him but he said similar stuff as Shahbaz Taseer. People do forget that Army is fighting there NOT to kill innocent Pashtuns but terrorists who had used the area to launch hundreds of terrorist attacks. There was always going to be collateral damage which doesn't mean Army is there to kill innocent Pashtuns especially when more than half of soldiers fighting there are Pashtuns themselves.

  16. #256
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,469
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waseem View Post
    I was going to post what he said on PTM thread but people get defensive so no point arguing about this but what Shahbaz Taseer surprisingly said is similar to what another PPP Jyala Asad Munir said. He knows on ground situation being soldier and most liberals respect him but he said similar stuff as Shahbaz Taseer. People do forget that Army is fighting there NOT to kill innocent Pashtuns but terrorists who had used the area to launch hundreds of terrorist attacks. There was always going to be collateral damage which doesn't mean Army is there to kill innocent Pashtuns especially when more than half of soldiers fighting there are Pashtuns themselves.
    True i also follow Asad Munir he is one of those jayalas who talk sense and knwos the ground reality instead of just posting garbage against army 24/7. There was always going to be collateral damage these guys expect army to leave after clearing the field so those criminals come back and we start against zero?

  17. #257
    Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    10,485
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    True i also follow Asad Munir he is one of those jayalas who talk sense and knwos the ground reality instead of just posting garbage against army 24/7. There was always going to be collateral damage these guys expect army to leave after clearing the field so those criminals come back and we start against zero?
    Well Asad Munir is a Pashtun himself and kind of stuff he posted about terrorists and their background won't go down well with quite a few of posters so i avoided posting them but what is sad is opportunists label the Army as "Punjabi Army" as soon as something goes wrong, cheap and pathetic low lives. I would say the same if another ethnicity is singled out because Army is beyond all the ethnic lines and they even shut up someone like Captain Safdar who crticised Ahmadi soldiers.

  18. #258
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,469
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waseem View Post
    Well Asad Munir is a Pashtun himself and kind of stuff he posted about terrorists and their background won't go down well with quite a few of posters so i avoided posting them but what is sad is opportunists label the Army as "Punjabi Army" as soon as something goes wrong, cheap and pathetic low lives. I would say the same if another ethnicity is singled out because Army is beyond all the ethnic lines and they even shut up someone like Captain Safdar who crticised Ahmadi soldiers.
    Those Slogans chanted by PTM backfired big time specially the use of religion card (ref to fasting) and titles like kaalia for Punjabis. We have representation of everyone in Army be it Shia Sunni Ahmadi Hazara Chrisitian Hindu Sikh etc we even had a Shia Army Chief.

  19. #259
    Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    10,485
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)



    Even Jamat e Islami is true to it's principles now

    The same Jamaat e Islami that changed it's positions multiple times taking Nawaz Sharif to court over Panama and voting for his candidates in parliament. Now they have even joined Maulana Fazl ur Rehman to save their politics and as per our liberal class even JI is a principled party compared to PTI.

    I wonder if there is ANY party that is worse than PTI for these people?

  20. #260
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,469
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waseem View Post



    Even Jamat e Islami is true to it's principles now

    The same Jamaat e Islami that changed it's positions multiple times taking Nawaz Sharif to court over Panama and voting for his candidates in parliament. Now they have even joined Maulana Fazl ur Rehman to save their politics and as per our liberal class even JI is a principled party compared to PTI.

    I wonder if there is ANY party that is worse than PTI for these people?
    These liberals are even quoting daily ummat now to bash IK's third marriage and issues

  21. #261
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,469
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WTh lol these khooni liberals are so funny in 2011 they said agencies arranged people for for IK's jalsa and today they are saying agencies want IK to bring crowd so they can give a green signal for elections yeh kisi haal main raazi hote desi liberals


  22. #262
    Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    10,485
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    WTh lol these khooni liberals are so funny in 2011 they said agencies arranged people for for IK's jalsa and today they are saying agencies want IK to bring crowd so they can give a green signal for elections yeh kisi haal main raazi hote desi liberals



    Marvi Sirmed has become one of the biggest clowns along with Imtiaz Alam.
    Imtiaz Alam was telling Nadeem Chan that he is disappointed he joined fascist party like PTI, this is the level of their hatred that they consider PTI even fascist party, do these clowns even know what that means??

    As for Marvi Sirmed, she is pretty close to Maryam's social media team and she opposes each and every thing said/done by Imran Khan/PTI. Apparently establishment has challenged Imran, hold a big jalsa otherwise no elections

    You idiots, he has filled minar e Pakistan many times and this time the ground was bigger than ever. The cartoon who made this prediction on Din news was making ridiculous claims. Do you remember same group suspected back in 2013 that there would not be any elections? Elections were not only held in time but likes of Gen Kyani played his role to ensure PMLN wins clear majority as they got more seats than they EVER got in history.

    This is how patwaris see this:

    Establishment; Imran Khan tum aik bara jalsa karo warna hum election nahi honay dingay, samjhay?/kabhi election nahi hoga, tumhaari performance buhat kamzor hai.

    Imran Khan: Jee sir please give me time, aapne aik farishta sift Nawaz Sharif ko ghalat case main phanswa k nikaala , aapka buhat shukrya. Please aik moqa dein, election postpone mat karain.


  23. #263
    Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    10,485
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This Ahmed Waqas Goraya dude sitting thousand Kilometers away from Pakistan has this inside information that ISI has sent some suicide bombers so they can blow themselves inside Pakistan to blame PTM

  24. #264
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,469
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waseem View Post


    Marvi Sirmed has become one of the biggest clowns along with Imtiaz Alam.
    Imtiaz Alam was telling Nadeem Chan that he is disappointed he joined fascist party like PTI, this is the level of their hatred that they consider PTI even fascist party, do these clowns even know what that means??

    As for Marvi Sirmed, she is pretty close to Maryam's social media team and she opposes each and every thing said/done by Imran Khan/PTI. Apparently establishment has challenged Imran, hold a big jalsa otherwise no elections

    You idiots, he has filled minar e Pakistan many times and this time the ground was bigger than ever. The cartoon who made this prediction on Din news was making ridiculous claims. Do you remember same group suspected back in 2013 that there would not be any elections? Elections were not only held in time but likes of Gen Kyani played his role to ensure PMLN wins clear majority as they got more seats than they EVER got in history.

    This is how patwaris see this:

    Establishment; Imran Khan tum aik bara jalsa karo warna hum election nahi honay dingay, samjhay?/kabhi election nahi hoga, tumhaari performance buhat kamzor hai.

    Imran Khan: Jee sir please give me time, aapne aik farishta sift Nawaz Sharif ko ghalat case main phanswa k nikaala , aapka buhat shukrya. Please aik moqa dein, election postpone mat karain.

    haha trust me these liberals and noonies truly believe talks like this happen between Imran and Establishment

  25. #265
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    25,231
    Mentioned
    1181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  26. #266
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,469
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    Real face of these bloody khooni liberals.

  27. #267
    Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    10,485
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    Real face of these bloody khooni liberals.
    Did you see what Shama Junejo posted?

    First word in her twitter bio is "Feminist" and she tweets

    Imran Khan apni maa behno ko tou nahi lejata jalsay main doosray ki betion ko nachwaata hai

    Just check their mentality, many people posted pictures of Imran Khan's own sister attending jalsa sitting on the floor instead of stage and hence no one knew she was there. She got upset and blocked everyone who pointed out her hypocrisy.

  28. #268
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,469
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waseem View Post
    Did you see what Shama Junejo posted?

    First word in her twitter bio is "Feminist" and she tweets

    Imran Khan apni maa behno ko tou nahi lejata jalsay main doosray ki betion ko nachwaata hai

    Just check their mentality, many people posted pictures of Imran Khan's own sister attending jalsa sitting on the floor instead of stage and hence no one knew she was there. She got upset and blocked everyone who pointed out her hypocrisy.
    Yea saw that tweet these khooni liberals block you and run away as soon as you expose their hypocrisy.

  29. #269
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,469
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Desi liberals were bashing 'institutions' and trying to prove Safdar & Sharifs innocent in Panama NAB case when Safdar Guided Missile hit them

    Safdar=Barelvi card; Rana=Deobandi card; Maryam=Liberal card; Shahbaz=Pro-army card; Nawaz=Anti-army card.

    ANYTHING that can get them govt!

  30. #270
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Cybertron, Guest of Optimus Prime
    Runs
    22,808
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    Is it just me or anyone else also noticed that Shahbaz Taseer have been defending Pak Army and bashing TTP, ISIS and all other militants on Twitter since his return and their strategy to work with Afghan Taliban? He is from one of the most liberal families Pakistan and he is the one who actually suffered most and remained in the custody of these extremists for years so he probably knows far more than desi liberals and keyboard warriors. Maybe his account is hacked? But please don't tell me he is brain washed by Army or being pressurized by them.
    Shahbaz has simply stuck to his principles and has called a terrorist what they are..terrorists...
    and he has defended our armed forces becasue they rescued him and fought the **** who kidnapped him. He knows better than most who the PTM really are..

  31. #271
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,469
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Klasra taking Zaidi and co to cleaners for false allegations theya re facing courts. Desi liberal gang getting exposed









  32. #272
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,469
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mubashir Zaidi is proving to be shah se zyada shah ka wafadar these days.

  33. #273
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,469
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hussain Haqqani being taken to cleaners by Amir Mateen









  34. #274
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,469
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


  35. #275
    Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    10,485
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Wow Haqqani has been slapped and exposed by not just Aamir Mateen but many journalists from that era.

    What a transformation though, from Zia's cheerleader to liberal's cheerleader, isay kehtay hain tabdeeli

    His story is similar to Nawaz Sharif, changing masters with time purely for personal gains without any IDEOLOGY.

  36. #276
    Debut
    Oct 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    5,241
    Mentioned
    509 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    The liberals in Pakistan are same as the conservatives. They want to enforce their views by force (social media) just like the conservatives of the country. I don't support PTI but its disgusting to see the kind of language these liberals use for the PTI women. If a molvi does the same then all hell will break lose. These liberals are another extreme.

  37. #277
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,469
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow just wow propganda machine aka maryam social media cell at work look at the number of RTs and compare the tweets



    TalentSpotterPk: I pray PanamaLeak sink Sharif ship forever we dont want this pseudo democracy

  38. #278
    Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    10,485
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    Wow just wow propganda machine aka maryam social media cell at work look at the number of RTs and compare the tweets

    She is always found around Shahbaz Sharif and literally acts like personal assistant, the way she was threatening parents of little girl working for her shows she has great contacts in government.
    Last edited by DeadBall; 29th May 2018 at 13:14.

  39. #279
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,469
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waseem View Post
    She is always found around Shahbaz Sharif and literally acts like personal assistant, the way she was threatening parents of little girl working for her shows she has great contacts in government.
    True and than these Channels act like they care about child rights and all that but they found no issue giving Khareeda this job when she was kicked out from her channel after that tape
    Last edited by DeadBall; 29th May 2018 at 13:15.


    TalentSpotterPk: I pray PanamaLeak sink Sharif ship forever we dont want this pseudo democracy

  40. #280
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,469
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real face of Pakistani liberals in 2 tweets





    TalentSpotterPk: I pray PanamaLeak sink Sharif ship forever we dont want this pseudo democracy

  41. #281
    Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    10,485
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    ^^ Don't insult him, this cartoon is our best representation at Harvard

    The guy is total nutcase, even had guts of posting his picture with Imran Khan trying to prove himself more handsome than him, he got trolled so badly for that.

  42. #282
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,469
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waseem View Post
    ^^ Don't insult him, this cartoon is our best representation at Harvard

    The guy is total nutcase, even had guts of posting his picture with Imran Khan trying to prove himself more handsome than him, he got trolled so badly for that.
    haha and he thinks he is the second coming of Jinnah


    TalentSpotterPk: I pray PanamaLeak sink Sharif ship forever we dont want this pseudo democracy

  43. #283
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    855
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    haha and he thinks he is the second coming of Jinnah
    Who is he? Is there any background to him at all? He was championed by the usual Imranophobic Pakistani liberal bourgeois on twitter a few months ago, & I thought wow seems like a forbidden foe for PTI, until I read a horribly written, gramattically incorrect hit piece full of personal attacks on Imran Khan. It basically left me wondering whose cousin is he, cos he's not being championed for any particular talent.

  44. #284
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,469
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Asim_khan View Post
    Who is he? Is there any background to him at all? He was championed by the usual Imranophobic Pakistani liberal bourgeois on twitter a few months ago, & I thought wow seems like a forbidden foe for PTI, until I read a horribly written, gramattically incorrect hit piece full of personal attacks on Imran Khan. It basically left me wondering whose cousin is he, cos he's not being championed for any particular talent.
    All i know about him is that he claims to be the second coming of Jinnah and thinks he is the best representation of Pakistan at Harvard. Mostly retweeted and promoted by "Imranophobic Pakistani liberal bourgeois" as you said!


    TalentSpotterPk: I pray PanamaLeak sink Sharif ship forever we dont want this pseudo democracy

  45. #285
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    855
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    All i know about him is that he claims to be the second coming of Jinnah and thinks he is the best representation of Pakistan at Harvard. Mostly retweeted and promoted by "Imranophobic Pakistani liberal bourgeois" as you said!
    Honestly if I didn't know any better I'd think he was a PTI supporting actor portraying a character, like a Pakistani Noora equivalent of Stephen Colbert. The photo with Imran Khan & the comments around them left me in tears. Didn't help he looked like a man with teeth too big for his mouth to hold in

  46. #286
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,469
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Asim_khan View Post
    Honestly if I didn't know any better I'd think he was a PTI supporting actor portraying a character, like a Pakistani Noora equivalent of Stephen Colbert. The photo with Imran Khan & the comments around them left me in tears. Didn't help he looked like a man with teeth too big for his mouth to hold in
    Yea i remember him making fun of Immy looks and than he was taken to cleaners for weeks on social media


    TalentSpotterPk: I pray PanamaLeak sink Sharif ship forever we dont want this pseudo democracy

  47. #287
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    10,902
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    How is this Sabir Nazar guy? He seemed like a proper liberal but now he seems like a proper Patwari.Almost every day, he publishes a cartoon about Imran Khan.

    Today, he hinted that PTI supporters are lying about the duration of power outages.The power outages only last 2 to 3 hours.

  48. #288
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    34,933
    Mentioned
    1613 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm just amazed at the Nooras ability at buying off people. Seems like everyone has a price and the Nooras know what it is.


    #Hum apko container deingaye dharnay ke liyay

  49. #289
    Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    10,485
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeedhk View Post
    How is this Sabir Nazar guy? He seemed like a proper liberal but now he seems like a proper Patwari.Almost every day, he publishes a cartoon about Imran Khan.

    Today, he hinted that PTI supporters are lying about the duration of power outages.The power outages only last 2 to 3 hours.
    Not sure if you are active on twitter but most of these liberals have made Nawaz Sharif their leader and they geninely believe he is not fighting his personal war but standing up for democracy

    Ironically MAJORITY of them were PPP supporters at one stage and always accused Sharifs of corruption, nepotism, rigging, blackmailing, institutional destruction etc but now that Nawaz has spoken against Army he automatically becomes saint for them.

    Maryam has literally hired some of them and likes of Marvi Sirmed, Gul Bukhari, Imtiaz Alam are close to their leadership now, even Raza Rumi is seen defending PMLN performance arguing they have done really well and even admires Dar's economic policies

    Quite a few liberals follow these people so they automatically support their narrative.

    This is what my issue with this sort of liberalism otherwise i support most of their non political stances and value their contribution for human/women rights so problem isn't liberalism but this pathetic biased attitude.

  50. #290
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    10,902
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waseem View Post
    Not sure if you are active on twitter but most of these liberals have made Nawaz Sharif their leader and they geninely believe he is not fighting his personal war but standing up for democracy

    Ironically MAJORITY of them were PPP supporters at one stage and always accused Sharifs of corruption, nepotism, rigging, blackmailing, institutional destruction etc but now that Nawaz has spoken against Army he automatically becomes saint for them.

    Maryam has literally hired some of them and likes of Marvi Sirmed, Gul Bukhari, Imtiaz Alam are close to their leadership now, even Raza Rumi is seen defending PMLN performance arguing they have done really well and even admires Dar's economic policies

    Quite a few liberals follow these people so they automatically support their narrative.

    This is what my issue with this sort of liberalism otherwise i support most of their non political stances and value their contribution for human/women rights so problem isn't liberalism but this pathetic biased attitude.
    Exactly. We need more of these people. But, they need to call a spade a spade. The only genuine rights activist is my hero Jibran Nasir. An awesome man.


    Sehwag and Steyn are the Best.

  51. #291
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,469
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All those lifafa liberals ranting that why JKT a disqualified person is included in PTI ticket allocation board will keep mum on Khawaja Asif inclusion in PMLN's board. There are clearly double standards of outrage among these fake liberals and rented journalists.


    TalentSpotterPk: I pray PanamaLeak sink Sharif ship forever we dont want this pseudo democracy

  52. #292
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,469
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lifafas at work!



    TalentSpotterPk: I pray PanamaLeak sink Sharif ship forever we dont want this pseudo democracy

  53. #293
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,469
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reham hired this second comming of Jinnah as her lawyer



    TalentSpotterPk: I pray PanamaLeak sink Sharif ship forever we dont want this pseudo democracy

  54. #294
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,469
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reham Khan: I want you be my lawyer against Hamza Abbasi because...

    Yasser Latif Hamdani: Because since I am the best representation of Pakistan at Harvard, you find me the best choice in the court. I know, right!

    Reham shocked!
    YLH rocked!

    (copied)


    TalentSpotterPk: I pray PanamaLeak sink Sharif ship forever we dont want this pseudo democracy

  55. #295
    Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    10,485
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Handsome Hamdani, our best representation at Harvard

    It's a deadly combination though, fighter Reham & Handsome Hamdani

    Clowns galore!

  56. #296
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    34,933
    Mentioned
    1613 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waseem View Post
    Handsome Hamdani, our best representation at Harvard

    It's a deadly combination though, fighter Reham & Handsome Hamdani

    Clowns galore!
    I hope PTI helps Hamza get a top notch lawyer to bury these clowns in court.

  57. #297
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    10,902
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sabir Nazar claiming that there are power outages only in the homes of PTI supporters.Whole Pakistan has electricity.

    He has turned out to be a big lifafa and hypocrite.

    He epitomises Pakistanis liberals.

  58. #298
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    855
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    I hope PTI helps Hamza get a top notch lawyer to bury these clowns in court.
    This guy is a cartoon character. She's in so much trouble

  59. #299
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    34,933
    Mentioned
    1613 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeedhk View Post
    Sabir Nazar claiming that there are power outages only in the homes of PTI supporters.Whole Pakistan has electricity.

    He has turned out to be a big lifafa and hypocrite.

    He epitomises Pakistanis liberals.
    Spoken like a dumb journalist there is no way in hell that loadshedding can be selective in certain houses. Power supply is in grid format and every house in the same sector of the grid gets power or loses power together. You cannot do loadshedding in one house and provide power to their neighbours.


    #Hum apko container deingaye dharnay ke liyay

  60. #300
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    34,933
    Mentioned
    1613 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Asim_khan View Post
    This guy is a cartoon character. She's in so much trouble
    I hope more trouble comes her way.


    #Hum apko container deingaye dharnay ke liyay

  61. #301
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    10,902
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sabir Nazar is such a biased and morally-corrupt journalist/ cartoonist.

    He calls the NAB as Nawaz Accountability Bureau and says there is at most one hour of power outage. What a lifafa!

    Wish we had more people like Jibran Nasir.

  62. #302
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,469
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hahaha



    TalentSpotterPk: I pray PanamaLeak sink Sharif ship forever we dont want this pseudo democracy

  63. #303
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    855
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    hahaha

    Told you this guy is a cartoon character!!! The replies are absolutely dragging this buffoon across hot coals. I've recently found out he's married and his wife is as big an idiot as he is.

  64. #304
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,469
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Asim_khan View Post
    Told you this guy is a cartoon character!!! The replies are absolutely dragging this buffoon across hot coals. I've recently found out he's married and his wife is as big an idiot as he is.
    this cartoon and a few others like him (both zaidis, gul bukhari etc) thinks they are aqal u qul!


    TalentSpotterPk: I pray PanamaLeak sink Sharif ship forever we dont want this pseudo democracy

  65. #305
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    811
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zulfi Bukhari was taken to the cleaners by Rauf yesterday if anyone watched his show. My disappointment at Imran increases daily, says PLMN is corrupt while being surrounded my corrupt people himself. These coming elections will only be about choosing the lesser evil.


    Those who stand for nothing fall for anything..

  66. #306
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    855
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by B@$!T View Post
    Zulfi Bukhari was taken to the cleaners by Rauf yesterday if anyone watched his show. My disappointment at Imran increases daily, says PLMN is corrupt while being surrounded my corrupt people himself. These coming elections will only be about choosing the lesser evil.
    A huge song and dance was made of this, yet it turns out Zulfi wasn't on any ECL, and it was a mistake?

    Problem with Pakistani media, there's so much bluster it's difficult to know exactly what's going on.

  67. #307
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    10,902
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    What has happened to ARY News? They have become pretty anti-Imran for the last few days.

    Today, there was an ARY blog which explained why Imran Khan is a visionless leader.

  68. #308
    Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    10,485
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by B@$!T View Post
    Zulfi Bukhari was taken to the cleaners by Rauf yesterday if anyone watched his show. My disappointment at Imran increases daily, says PLMN is corrupt while being surrounded my corrupt people himself. These coming elections will only be about choosing the lesser evil.
    There is more to it than what Klasra was telling, what you need to understand is Zulfi Bukhari has been Imran's friend for many years and have been visiting Pakistan regularly, how did he become corrupt all of a sudden when his ENTIRE business is in UK and he was even born there. His father once became part of caretaker setup for 2 months back in 70s before he was even born so surely he couldn't possibly have stolen billions in those 2 months as a minister??

  69. #309
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,469
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't stop laughing the way Tyrian replied to this wanna be Jinnah "Stop using me to get publicity."



    TalentSpotterPk: I pray PanamaLeak sink Sharif ship forever we dont want this pseudo democracy

  70. #310
    Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    10,485
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    I can't stop laughing the way Tyrian replied to this wanna be Jinnah "Stop using me to get publicity."

    No legitimate lawyer would see any veracity in this. Stop using me to get publicity
    That was brutal, Quaid's second coming seems furious after the shut up call and is now abusing and insulting her.

  71. #311
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,469
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waseem View Post
    No legitimate lawyer would see any veracity in this. Stop using me to get publicity
    That was brutal, Quaid's second coming seems furious after the shut up call and is now abusing and insulting her.
    And after that reply he is gone totally mad and nwo almost abusing poor fell he thinks he is too smart


    TalentSpotterPk: I pray PanamaLeak sink Sharif ship forever we dont want this pseudo democracy

  72. #312
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,469
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man he is almost crying now i am really enjoying the show


    TalentSpotterPk: I pray PanamaLeak sink Sharif ship forever we dont want this pseudo democracy

  73. #313
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,469
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What happened to all the liberals and feminists? A female candidate of PTI Zartaj Gul is standing against the strongest Laghari Sardars in South Punjab's most backward district after all the threats and nobody is talking about it? These same liberals and feminists miss no chance to bash PTI and IK but close their eyes when there is something to appreciate.


    TalentSpotterPk: I pray PanamaLeak sink Sharif ship forever we dont want this pseudo democracy

  74. #314
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,469
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Waseem what happened to her? Looks like a massive Uturn in her and some other desi liberals views after IK support for PTM







    TalentSpotterPk: I pray PanamaLeak sink Sharif ship forever we dont want this pseudo democracy

  75. #315
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    11,412
    Mentioned
    257 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    @Waseem what happened to her? Looks like a massive Uturn in her and some other desi liberals views after IK support for PTM





    Who is she and why is she important?

  76. #316
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,469
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    Who is she and why is she important?
    An anti IK and an anti PTI feminist and desi liberal working for NYT but all of sudden she started praising IK and PTI from last 24 hours after IK showed support for PTM.


    TalentSpotterPk: I pray PanamaLeak sink Sharif ship forever we dont want this pseudo democracy

  77. #317
    Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    10,485
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    An anti IK and an anti PTI feminist and desi liberal working for NYT but all of sudden she started praising IK and PTI from last 24 hours after IK showed support for PTM.
    I would say the same thing when they are praising Imran Khan that they are just way too shortsighted. Their whole world revolves around couple of issues that interests them. Judging leaders based on how liberal or Roshan khayaal they are ignoring their financial integrity, education, track record, honesty etc is just ridiculous.
    They are just like people who are on the other end of extreme and judge people based on how religious they are. Khadim Rizvi's supporters for example have absolutely no concern about the country, it's economy, loans, infrastructure but they would blindly vote for someone because they are supposed to be protecting honour of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) in a country where 99% population is Muslim

  78. #318
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,469
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waseem View Post
    I would say the same thing when they are praising Imran Khan that they are just way too shortsighted. Their whole world revolves around couple of issues that interests them. Judging leaders based on how liberal or Roshan khayaal they are ignoring their financial integrity, education, track record, honesty etc is just ridiculous.
    They are just like people who are on the other end of extreme and judge people based on how religious they are. Khadim Rizvi's supporters for example have absolutely no concern about the country, it's economy, loans, infrastructure but they would blindly vote for someone because they are supposed to be protecting honour of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) in a country where 99% population is Muslim
    That is why i always say our liberals so narrow minded and sitting on another extreme end


    TalentSpotterPk: I pray PanamaLeak sink Sharif ship forever we dont want this pseudo democracy

  79. #319
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,469
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So now these desi liberals all of a sudden becomes mullahs and trying their best to arrange kufer ke fatwae on IK. How is touching or kissing the door of a Sufi saint's shrine is Shirk?

    The reason i hate these desi liberals is because they switch sides and change their views whenever it suits them.


    TalentSpotterPk: I pray PanamaLeak sink Sharif ship forever we dont want this pseudo democracy

  80. #320
    Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    10,485
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    So now these desi liberals all of a sudden becomes mullahs and trying their best to arrange kufer ke fatwae on IK. How is touching or kissing the door of a Sufi saint's shrine is Shirk?

    The reason i hate these desi liberals is because they switch sides and change their views whenever it suits them.
    Mubashir in particular is getting extremely desperate these days



    Says none of my business and contradicts himself taking cheap shots.

    Imran Khan was clearly kissing as "Aqeedat" but patwaris and their media houses giving it a twist and use of religion here to criticise are totally Halal. I personally don't even like going to mazaars let alone kissing or sajda and don't care what Imran does in his personal life, these shameless patwaris keep attacking his personal life though.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •