Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1613 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waseem View Post
    Mubashir in particular is getting extremely desperate these days

Says none of my business and contradicts himself taking cheap shots.

Imran Khan was clearly kissing as "Aqeedat" but patwaris and their media houses giving it a twist and use of religion here to criticise are totally Halal. I personally don't even like going to mazaars let alone kissing or sajda and don't care what Imran does in his personal life, these shameless patwaris keep attacking his personal life though.
    This guy is the definition of garbage journalism. I hope they come begging to IK for a lifafa after the elections because inki rozi roti roknay wali hai.

#Hum apko container deingaye dharnay ke liyay

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4780 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Imran has completely lost it. His desperation to become the PM has finished him, Aitchison and Oxford education have gone down the drain.

From having a pirni, a mother of four, divorced because he thinks she can help him become the PM (who was visited by the Prophet PBUH in her dream who allegedly told him if that she marries Imran, he will become the PM) to going to Saudi without his shoes to performing shirk in shrines.

If anything, Imran should be disqualified for being mentally unfit to lead the country. The desperation to become the PM has had a negative impact on his sanity.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4780 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    This guy is the definition of garbage journalism. I hope they come begging to IK for a lifafa after the elections because inki rozi roti roknay wali hai.
    In true democracy, there are no restrictions on media. Let's see if the champion of democracy Imran will stay true to his words or take yet another U-turn by imposing restriction on the media.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    From having a pirni, a mother of four, divorced because he thinks she can help him become the PM (who was visited by the Prophet PBUH in her dream who allegedly told him if that she marries Imran, he will become the PM) to going to Saudi without his shoes to performing shirk in shrines.
    Maulana Mamoon passing Fatwas of shirk on others if i go by your posts here on PPP you almost converted atheism questioning Islam. Since when did kissing the door of a dergah becoems shirk? By that rule every leader in Pakistan is Mushrik be it Bilawal who went mandir and performed hindi ritual, Shahbaz and Nawaz and Ishaq Dar who perform ghusal of Data Sahab every year, Benazir and Nawaz both who had a common peer and they asked him for guidance, Zardari peer lived in president hosue for 5 years fro m2008 to 2013.

TalentSpotterPk: I pray PanamaLeak sink Sharif ship forever we dont want this pseudo democracy

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    In true democracy, there are no restrictions on media. Let's see if the champion of democracy Imran will stay true to his words or take yet another U-turn by imposing restriction on the media.
    OK let's discuss this all important issue then

Name:  NS1.jpg
Views: 686
Size:  41.7 KB
    Name:  NS2.jpg
Views: 693
Size:  75.3 KB

Surely we never thought Sharif's images of doing sajdas (and this one is clear sajda unlike IK) in mazaar are worth our time but if this is what patwaris and their pet media feels discussing then let's discuss then rather than our real issues or manifestos before elections

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4780 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    Maulana Mamoon passing Fatwas of shirk on others if i go by your posts here on PPP you almost converted atheism questioning Islam. Since when did kissing the door of a dergah becoems shirk? By that rule every leader in Pakistan is Mushrik be it Bilawal who went mandir and performed hindi ritual, Shahbaz and Nawaz and Ishaq Dar who perform ghusal of Data Sahab every year, Benazir and Nawaz both who had a common peer and they asked him for guidance, Zardari peer lived in president hosue for 5 years fro m2008 to 2013.
    Contemplating the existence of God is better than blind faith. As far as Sharif brothers, Zardari and Bhuttos are concerned, they have always had a pir murshid culture. However, Imran Khan grew up with a western lifestyle; went to Pakistan's most posh school when it was at its peak, got his degree from Oxford and married a British woman.

To see him devolve from a playboy to a pir-boy shows his mental state. After failing to win the elections in 2013, he is resorting to mystical powers. He has shown that he will stoop to any level to become the PM.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4780 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    @Waseem

As I explained in my previous post, the Sharif brothers have been involved in this since the beginning. However, Imran was an Oxford educated playboy who was well above this jahaalat. Seeing him taking this route shows how desperate he is to become the PM. The desperation to come into power has ruined him beyond repair.

To provide an analogy, which Lord of the Rings fans will appreciate, Imran Khan is Gollum and the PM-ship is the ring. Gollum's obsession with the ring consumed him to the point where he became a shell of a man he once was.

It is a similar situation with Imran. From walking back on his manifesto, taking U-turns on every corner and redefining electables from opportunistic lotas (his words before) to people who know the science of winning elections (his words now), as well as believing in this hoax pir murshid business shows that he will go to any lengths to become the PM.

He is not the man he once was, and it has been for the worse. The Imran Khan pre 2013 is no more - the obsession with power has finished that Imran.

I wonder what he will do, and how low he will stoop if he fails this time as well. I am actually worried for him now - there might not be an ounce of sanity and stability left in him if he fails to win the election this time.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Contemplating the existence of God is better than blind faith. As far as Sharif brothers, Zardari and Bhuttos are concerned, they have always had a pir murshid culture. However, Imran Khan grew up with a western lifestyle; went to Pakistan's most posh school when it was at its peak, got his degree from Oxford and married a British woman.

To see him devolve from a playboy to a pir-boy shows his mental state. After failing to win the elections in 2013, he is resorting to mystical powers. He has shown that he will stoop to any level to become the PM.
    Benazir also went to Oxford and her peer is a buddy of khadim rizwi and FYI Imran last peer died in 2005 Mian Basheer so it's not like he started peer mureed in 2013.I am a deoband against all these things but I was born in a bralevi family and still I got no issue whatever he do in his personal life and what's his faith because I am not making him my imam masjid.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    257 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    @Waseem

As I explained in my previous post, the Sharif brothers have been involved in this since the beginning. However, Imran was an Oxford educated playboy who was well above this jahaalat. Seeing him taking this route shows how desperate he is to become the PM. The desperation to come into power has ruined him beyond repair.

To provide an analogy, which Lord of the Rings fans will appreciate, Imran Khan is Gollum and the PM-ship is the ring. Gollum's obsession with the ring consumed him to the point where he became a shell of a man he once was.

It is a similar situation with Imran. From walking back on his manifesto, taking U-turns on every corner and redefining electables from opportunistic lotas (his words before) to people who know the science of winning elections (his words now), as well as believing in this hoax pir murshid business shows that he will go to any lengths to become the PM.

He is not the man he once was, and it has been for the worse. The Imran Khan pre 2013 is no more - the obsession with power has finished that Imran.

I wonder what he will do, and how low he will stoop if he fails this time as well. I am actually worried for him now - there might not be an ounce of sanity and stability left in him if he fails to win the election this time.
    I fear for sanity if he does. You already lost it with the saplings ALLEGATIONS and your failure to condemn the theft of 400 crore by your man. Just imagine what is going to happen when NS is prison and Showbiz loses the election.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4780 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Benazir also went to Oxford and her peer is a buddy of khadim rizwi and FYI Imran last peer died in 2005 Mian Basheer so it's not like he started peer mureed in 2013.I am a deoband against all these things but I was born in a bralevi family and still I got no issue whatever he do in his personal life and what's his faith because I am not making him my imam masjid.
    Benazir went to Oxford, but pir murshid was her family tradition. You are not making Imran your masjid imam, but you are making him the PM of your country. Jo banda mazar ja ke sajday karta hai, aur in cheezon pe yakeen karta hai, wo mulk kya chalayega.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Benazir went to Oxford, but pir murshid was her family tradition. You are not making Imran your masjid imam, but you are making him the PM of your country. Jo banda mazar ja ke sajday karta hai, aur in cheezon pe yakeen karta hai, wo mulk kya chalayega.
    Watch the video again another Version is available he and his wife were clearly kissing in aqeedat ghutne utha ker konsa sajday hota he mere bhai bughaz rakhna chahiye but itna nae ke banda andha hojaaye or difference be na dekh sake. Benazir power on ke qadmon main bethe or imam zaalim banwdhwaaye to wo mulk chala skti he per Imran nae. Shobaz aur Darren her saal data sahab ja ker her saal ghusa den to u hen sab allow he bas imran per aynak laga ker bethe raha kro saare liberals aur atheists

TalentSpotterPk: I pray PanamaLeak sink Sharif ship forever we dont want this pseudo democracy

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Seems like Sabir Nazar, a cartoonist and a self-proclaimed liberal, is getting giant lifafas these weeks. He harps on about religion being an individual’s own matter but for the past week, he has been bringing up Imran Khan’s visit to the sufi shrine every day and making cartoons that mock Imran Khan’s visit. He even mocked Imran Khan’s wife’s outfit.Isn’t one of the tenets of liberalism a freedom of choice?

I used to be a big fan of this guy but he has become extremely biased in the last six months.

I have not seen any cartoon regarding the Sharif family’s ill-gotten loot and their multiple properties in prime districts all over Europe.

This guy has been making one anti-IK cartoon every day for the last month.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post

Yeh banda bilkul he farigh he bhai

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This guys needs a large supply of:

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am loving it rona peetna of these paid desi liberals! keep them coming and check their language!

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1613 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I got blocked from his account...

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    I got blocked from his account...
    You should be glad you are blocked by second coming of Jinnah!

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    haha

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Desi liberols for you. Just pay the right price and get any statement from them or tweet.

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Another well known and small minded cheap liberal who believes everything in Reham's book like word of God:

Just watch how these cheap low lives take digs at other women knowing well these stories are all made up and there are some amazingly disgusting information which simply cannot be true otherwise it would mean that Imran Khan spends at least 80% of his life doing drugs, women, sexting, exploiting female anchors etc if we go by these claims but just because it is against Imran Khan, we will believe and quote everything Reham does.

THIS IS OUR LIBERAL COMMUNITY

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Another well known and small minded cheap liberal who believes everything in Reham's book like word of God:

Just watch how these cheap low lives take digs at other women knowing well these stories are all made up and there are some amazingly disgusting information which simply cannot be true otherwise it would mean that Imran Khan spends at least 80% of his life doing drugs, women, sexting, exploiting female anchors etc if we go by these claims but just because it is against Imran Khan, we will believe and quote everything Reham does.

After tweeting all that she admits that the book is basically a piece of garbage

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Desi Liberols of Pakistan are mullahs without beard.

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

After tweeting all that she admits that the book is basically a piece of garbage
    Exactly! After naming all the victims of this filth, she admits the book is mainly piece of trash.

This loser is one of the most well known in liberal community. You can just check their hatred level for Imran Khan.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Feminist

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feminist
    They are feminists only when it suits them.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And these guys lecture IK on the use of Oye

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

MQM

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MQM
    She was going to vote fro PTI, PMLN and PPP according to her previous tweets yeh to roz midn badalti he bhai

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    She was going to vote fro PTI, PMLN and PPP according to her previous tweets yeh to roz midn badalti he bhai
    Ye tou liberals ki Siraj ul Haq nikli

She comes across quite an immature fool anyway.

Look at all those Abbas Nasirs & Haqaanis. These are your so called intellectuals who are talking absolute crap using Reham's fantasy stories.

Ye inka level hai aur respect maangtay hain Quaid e Azam waali.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ye tou liberals ki Siraj ul Haq nikli

She comes across quite an immature fool anyway.

Look at all those Abbas Nasirs & Haqaanis. These are your so called intellectuals who are talking absolute crap using Reham's fantasy stories.

Ye inka level hai aur respect maangtay hain Quaid e Azam waali.
    There is a reason we call them intelchawals. The loud sound of these intelchawals crying is showing things are going toward right direction.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe she don' know PTM guys won 2 NA seats and they are Pukhtun nationalists.

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Maybe she don' know PTM guys won 2 NA seats and they are Pukhtun nationalists.
    Imagine for a second if these guys were not supported by this liberal group and won NA seats out of nowhere, what would be reaction??

It's good that that have been mainstreamed and all their negative energy could be turned into positive energy.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Imagine for a second if these guys were not supported by this liberal group and won NA seats out of nowhere, what would be reaction??

It's good that that have been mainstreamed and all their negative energy could be turned into positive energy.
    True lol these liberols are never happy. I am not a PTM, TLP supporter but it's good we are trying to mainstream them because her cheaz ka hal bandook nae he

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Saudi Arabia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Of all the "Desi liberals" in pak, this woman is the one i despise the most.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TQ89 View Post
    Of all the "Desi liberals" in pak, this woman is the one i despise the most.
    If i am not wrong she is the niece of Akram Lahori the co founder of LeJ

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Saudi Arabia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If i am not wrong she is the niece of Akram Lahori the co founder of LeJ
    I am not sure if that it is true but that is what i have heard. I have also heard her brothers are in PTI canada branch. So big lol on this fake liberal

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Why are these people seemingly annoyed by anything positive about Pakistan
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 30th July 2018 at 21:50.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For them it's cool to bash anything pro pakistani

Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because they are traitors.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    257 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

How bitter is this women.

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

That's a very good point, these type of people don't like anything positive about Pakistan. German ambassador is one of the best i have seen spreading nothing but positive points of Pakistan and he has done better job than most Pakistanis....but is se bhi masla hai inko

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Imran has completely lost it. His desperation to become the PM has finished him, Aitchison and Oxford education have gone down the drain.

If anything, Imran should be disqualified for being mentally unfit to lead the country. The desperation to become the PM has had a negative impact on his sanity.
    Yaad-e-Maazi azaab hay ya rab,
    Cheenlay mujhse hafiza mera.

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's a very good point, these type of people don't like anything positive about Pakistan. German ambassador is one of the best i have seen spreading nothing but positive points of Pakistan and he has done better job than most Pakistanis....but is se bhi masla hai inko
    I think when you get abducted, allegedly by a security agency, you tend to get bitter about the cosmetic surgeries of your country, performed by the foreign dignitaries.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These so called Pakistani liberals are the biggest **** of this earth

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1613 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You are giving these losers more publicity than they deserve... their tweets hardly get more than a few hundred likes.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Her twitter account is absolutely pathetic.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakpak View Post
    Her twitter account is absolutely pathetic.
    She even staged a drama a few weeks ago where Army kidnapped her and she was released within 2 hours.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

On point

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

These five years are going to be really tough for her, I think

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

What do they have against bechara Kobler

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do they have against bechara Kobler
    They can't digest the fact that Kobler is more popular in Pakistan than them

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best way to deal with them is to totally ignore them.

It winds them up even more.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Check Lul Bukharis new tweet about CJP visiting Pakpattan

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Check Lul Bukharis new tweet about CJP visiting Pakpattan
    I think there is some quota for stupid tweets that these people need to fulfil

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think there is some quota for stupid tweets that these people need to fulfil
    lol yea they are in this race to come up with the most stupid tweet ever!

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Omar Quraishi in 2013:

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Omar Quraishi in 2013:

Who is this guy? Him and Murtaza Shah are like the twin bald headed attack dogs against Imran Khan and PTI, he was begging for a job about 6 months ago and Bilawal threw him a bone as social media advisor or something. Shireen Mazari dragged him earlier

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Asim_khan View Post
    Who is this guy? Him and Murtaza Shah are like the twin bald headed attack dogs against Imran Khan and PTI, he was begging for a job about 6 months ago and Bilawal threw him a bone as social media advisor or something. Shireen Mazari dragged him earlier
    He was with Samaa in past but these days leading Bilawal's social media team.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well said!

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He probably went to receive Nawaz at the airport and thinks his religious obligations have been more than fulfilled.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Sweden
    Runs
    Mentioned
    445 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

if you really must, just take a screen shot and post that.

Like why give reach and more number of views to such kinda tweets and people?

it's written. an akmal will never be a hero.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Congress = BJP?

Name:  amir-liaqaut-meme.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  61.5 KB

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Congress = BJP?

Name:  amir-liaqaut-meme.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  61.5 KB
    hahaha second coming of Jinnah is such a confused kid

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    hahaha second coming of Jinnah is such a confused kid
    You should see his timeline right now Uffff, itni jalan.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should see his timeline right now Uffff, itni jalan.
    haha just saw some of his tweets is bache ne jaan de deni he ager PTI 1 year govt kergae

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    haha just saw some of his tweets is bache ne jaan de deni he ager PTI 1 year govt kergae
    This guy is obsessed with Jinnah, its disturbing. He blocked me on twitter btw

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1613 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Me too I'm blocked too. One day he tweeted that he got roughed up by PTI goons and I commented on it "good you deserved it" and he promptly blocked me

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And his research on pak history is hilarious pata nae kahan se perh ker aya he

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Desi liberals main yeh cheaz qam he hoti he

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1613 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hahah put her in her place

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Desi liberals main yeh cheaz qam he hoti he
    It's so cute how she sheepishly admits she was wrong but instead of apologizing starts asking more questions

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)