Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1433 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)

Post Champions Trophy 2017 : Can Ahmed Shehzad find a place in the Pakistan LOI squads?

This pic from his instagram made me chuckle but then it occurred to me that he genuinely believes he can make his way back into the team?

Do we share his optimism?

Name:  ah.jpg
Views: 1842
Size:  57.1 KB

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    Aug 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This Pakistan Cricket- anyone can be back in the team, even a guy like Butt. So Shehzad is definitely more of a possibility

'I was shivering facing Akhtar' -Tendulkar

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4257 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Umar Akmal has been selected for a camp so chances are Shehzad will probably find a way back to, Arther/Inzi are very open minded; they won't blacklist a talent completely which is great on their part. As a fan though I believe it is time to move on.

Ah, so this is what it feels like

Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    The Capital Wasteland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hopefully not

Kuch to log kahenge
    Logon ka kaam hai kehna

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Should be dropped.

Him and Akmal both should make way for new players, They are international failures.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Although he shouldn't, he will still somehow make it.

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4257 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    I think we need to really praise management, in the past someone like Fakhar would never be given a go in a high profile tournament and shehzad most likely would have got the entire CT tournament despite his failure in the first game; prior to that he didn't set the world on fire but a defensive mindset when it came to selection would have ensured he would not be dropped.

Fakhar completely transformed our fortunes and I thank Arther big time for that move as well, he is very high on youth and will make the necessary changes required, the results have proven exactly why. @Junaids

Ah, so this is what it feels like

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He Himself plays like he shouldn't be there. He plays like a timid cat, Scared of playing any shots... Despite been told by coach and captain to play positively many times he doesn't have the heart to play that kind of cricket.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No. Timid selfish player who gets shook up by 70 mph bouncers. On the other hand we have a guy who gets hit on the lid by 90 mph bouncers, brushes off and carries on as if nothing happened and goes onto change the fortunes of his team. I know who I would have in my team.

Debut
    Feb 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Have seen him bringing drinks and i have to say he had swag,don't mind if we play him at this position.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Saudi Arabia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No. We saw more than enough of him. He shouldn't be near our team for at least a decade so that we can forget his manhoos face

Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think he is done but you never know with the PCB. We need fearless players like Fakhar not shook ones like selfie.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1067 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Fakhar and Azhar have practically ended his career. He may find a place in the squad but not a place in the playing eleven. Once Sharjeel returns or someone like Farhan emerges then Shehzad will be completely discarded.

#Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1433 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Fakhar and Azhar have practically ended his career. He may find a place in the squad but not a place in the playing eleven. Once Sharjeel returns or someone like Farhan emerges then Shehzad will be completely discarded.
    Absolutely agree. Also if the likes of Sahibzada guy get going then I dont see any chance of a Shehzad comeback.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Motown
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Done and dusted. Should retire or move to UAE or something to play for them...

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Venue
    Between Rawalpindi and Hobart
    Runs
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hopefully this is a lesson to him

Fahkar wasn't a coward and look at the results

"Last time Uganda toured Canada, half their team ran away to start a new life" - cricfan967

Debut
    Oct 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamza_ View Post
    Should be dropped.

Him and Akmal both should make way for new players, They are international failures.
    he didnt make the list for the 10 weeks camp... will go see for a quick recommendation in social media...

Debut
    Dec 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mickey gave a clear indication that post-CT he was looking to see who he could take forward as part of his WC plans. I very much doubt Shehzad is a part of those plans (I certainly hope that to be the case).

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hopefully sanity prevails in Pakistan cricket and the chapter of Ahmed Shehzad is closed.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1099 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Model town gang of five always finds a way back

Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    NB, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    come again?

Babar Azam: Runs 8032, Average 44, Top Score: 204, Fav fan: CricFan2012

Debut
    Jul 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just the removal of three people in Shehzad, Akmal, and Wahab made our team good enough to win a 50 over tournament.

Please, let their careers end. Keep them to mere t20 leagues and nothing more. they are useless players.

Shehzad specficially happens to be the most extra and fizool player to wear a Pak kit in a while. He was taking up space and hogging the CT as if he was the captain and player of the tournament when he was arguably the worst.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    He will still find a way. Let's see how he is after another 6 months under Arthur. If he hasn't improved by all means drop him.

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    For me to know and you to find out
    Runs
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, he is one blinder of an innings away from people demanding his inclusion

"The Indian bowling attack is as devastating as the Teletubbies"- Sir Ian Botham

Debut
    May 2017
    Venue
    Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shezzy will get a game against BD test... and he'll score a 50!! Say hello to returning of Shezzy... Kamran is making a return to! Same for Wahab and Rahat..

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Posters on this forum were asking for a comeback for him,after a strong domestic season.Shehzad has regressed and shouldn't be anywhere near the team now.Would rather have newer guys like Farhan,maybe even Sami Aslam.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1099 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CricFan2012 View Post
    come again?
    shehzad, wahab, 2 akmal bros always come back

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PCB is playing Kon banega crore pati with these 5 where they get unlimited life lines.

Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    NB, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Bro but what about the name? Model town?

Babar Azam: Runs 8032, Average 44, Top Score: 204, Fav fan: CricFan2012

Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    London, England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hopefully not. I really believe his time has come and gone. Instead of him to preserve his wicket, we needed him to play aggressively which he hasn't done in a long time. Also he hasn't improved he batting in anyway either so. Thanks but no thanks

Debut
    Jul 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Age is behind him and he has the skill to be successful but looks like he has lost confidence in last 1-2 years and has been very defensive, hence his downfall. If he can mange to work on his mental approach and be more aggressive, he still has lots to offer to Pak team.

Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    Mentioned
    834 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    He should be limited to PSL , no more in national team.

Debut
    Apr 2016
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moghul View Post
    Age is behind him and he has the skill to be successful but looks like he has lost confidence in last 1-2 years and has been very defensive, hence his downfall. If he can mange to work on his mental approach and be more aggressive, he still has lots to offer to Pak team.
    Skill to be successful?

Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Hopefully, we will never see him again in shorter formats unless he defies all odds and starts batting like modern day openers.

Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    No matter how much we knock on Akmal and Shehzad, it seems wrong to rule out young players. No doubt they deserve their current misfortune, but this victory will hopefully make them see the error of their ways. I have my doubts about Akmal, but I can see Shehzad making an earnest attempt to improve.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1099 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Rose View Post
    No matter how much we knock on Akmal and Shehzad, it seems wrong to rule out young players. No doubt they deserve their current misfortune, but this victory will hopefully make them see the error of their ways. I have my doubts about Akmal, but I can see Shehzad making an earnest attempt to improve.
    Problem is Shehzad is very limited so attitude will only improve him so much. His discipline has been much improved anyway since his return but that doesnt make him a complete batsman.

Umar is the one with the real talent but seems like there's no way back with him

Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problem is Shehzad is very limited so attitude will only improve him so much. His discipline has been much improved anyway since his return but that doesnt make him a complete batsman.

Umar is the one with the real talent but seems like there's no way back with him
    Its true. But it is a journey for him. To his credit, when he has dropped he did everything right went back to domestics and topped the chart. It is true that domestic cricket particularly in Pakistan does not expose strike rotation since fielding is poor., but at least the games against West Indies and India at CT yet again demonstrated his lack of intent. One would like to hope he got the message.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    shouldnt be considered for the forseeable future

At least someone like azhar tries his best to up the anti and play as per the team requirements

Shezad has neither the strike rate or run output to be considered in this format and has shown no indication that hes working hard or improving his limited overs gane

If pakistan cricket is to move forward they need to stop going back

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I think he has capability to play modern game but is too selfish to play his aggressively at international level as he is more interested in securing his spot.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Dubai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With emergence of Fakhar Zaman and call up of Sahibzada Farhan to the 10 week training camp, I feel he might have played his last game for Pakistan in coloured clothing. Azhar Ali has cemented his place as the 2nd opener for at least 1 more year after his performance in the CT. There is only room for 1 of Shehzad and Azhar and considering Azhar's temperament he is a far superior option. I also feel Azhar will continue to improve. He has a hunger to learn and succeed which is where he is ahead of Shehzad. In the next few years the opening slot will be a tussle between Fakhar, Azhar Ali, Sharjeel Khan and Sahibzada Farhan.

"Nations are born in the hearts of poets, they prosper and die in the hands of politicians."-Iqbal

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the thing is, this is the question that shehzad should answer.

the social media 'shehzad fanclub' thriving absolute dud who thinks the whole world is out there to get him shouldn't ever become part of our team.

the gung-ho, i've more shots than the hoick towards long on and there are gaps in the field in the off side as well can surely make a comeback.

he is young and there's a feeling about him that he'll be sticking around the team for many years to come. i just hope he realizes that he needs to up his game - the cricket one and not the social media one.

Debut
    Aug 2016
    Venue
    Islamabad, Pakistan.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes. He can and he most definitely will. The real question however is - should he? Most certainly not. His playing style is not in line with the modern approach that World Cricket and Pakistan needs. He is walking wicket against quality bowlers and a dud in pressure situations. We have a lot of talent coming through in the face of Farhan, Aslam, Imam and a bunch of other guys. Especially with the emergence of Fakhar, Shehzad does not merit a spot. Even Azhar Ali - who I am a big critic of - has managed to do better than him.

But it is not his performance on the pitch that concerns me the most, it is his selfish, egoistic and cunning approach that puts me off. He could be a world beater but I still wouldn't want him in the team because with all his politics, we wouldn't be winning games. His starboy approach, his "superstar" attitude and selfish style is not wanted. He has problems with coaches, with other players and has good relations with the corrupt people who keep him and his friends in the team.

However, there's no point in living in a fools paradise. He has too many connections and way too much money to not find a spot in the team. His return in the XI is imminent.

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CricFan2012 View Post
    Bro but what about the name? Model town?
    It's an area in Lahore.

Debut
    Feb 2009
    Venue
    Watford, UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, unless he dramatically improves his game.

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He will score heavily in domestic again and make a comeback.

I won't rule out the possibility of him doing very well in the future, think there's some talent there ruined by an arrogant and entitled attitude. Could come back strong.

Debut
    Dec 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Him and Hafeez are very much alike.

Both have the ability to hit at will and score at a rapid pace.

If Hafeez is deemed too old to carry on, then I'd try him at no. 6 and he can succeed there.

I can't think of anything else but this machine. I sell here, Sir, what all the world desires to have - POWER

Debut
    Mar 2012
    Venue
    The Invincible Fort
    Runs
    Mentioned
    930 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Time to move on. Sahibzada Farhan, Fakhar Zaman, Sami Aslam and Azhar Ali should be the only 4 openers we use in the next 2 years. Barring a return for Sharjeel.

Full credit to Micky Arthur for realizing Babar Azam was born to bat at 3 in all formats.

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    793 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Didn't impress in the Caribbean and failed in the CT. Still has the same technical issues as before and his strike rate remains poor.

It was entirely predictable but people got fooled by his beating up on weak domestic attacks.

Time to move on as there's better prospects like Sami Aslam. Sadly in Pakistan cricket no TTF is ever truly "done" and if their replacements fail, there will be clamouring for him to return by his allies in the press and fans, and we repeat the cycle again.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ..Totally inept at the world level... Now if only Pakistan can muster up the courage to oust Shoaib Malik!

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    No issues if he continues as 12th man.

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1433 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    No issues if he continues as 12th man.
    That is someone else's place - someone with a talent like Fakhar Zaman or Shadab Khan could be not getting a chance due to that!

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1433 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    The selfie phone.... Name:  Screenshot_20170704-162745.jpg
Views: 749
Size:  421.3 KB

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Sweden
    Runs
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    holding his trophy with pride ....

sawaal ye ni k ap ko kyun nikaala, sawaal ye k ap aaye kaisay.

Debut
    Aug 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    How does he manage to get to the front of every photo opportunity

Debut
    Feb 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    To Shahzad; "Bro you need to buy the new oppo f6 with extra selfie feature"

If life on earth is temporary...what make you think that your problems are permanent?

Debut
    Feb 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by coy0607 View Post
    How does he manage to get to the front of every photo opportunity
    He wasn't standing in the front row, was standing at the absolute front.

If life on earth is temporary...what make you think that your problems are permanent?

Debut
    Aug 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by super hitter View Post
    To Shahzad; "Bro you need to buy the new oppo f6 with extra selfie feature"
    there's a great marketing campaign right there- using Shehzad in a cell phone advertisement

Q mobile needs to get on top of it.. I can picture Shehzad running around a cricket ground taking selfies with people

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1433 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Name:  selfie.jpg
Views: 672
Size:  53.3 KB

Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope this is the end of Shazad in LOI.

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No No and a big No.. Rather umar should be back but either as opener or one down.. If sharjeel doesn't make way back umar be given opener slot for at least 15 matches.. He is a stroke player and he is being killed in middle order.

Debut
    Jul 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    I think we need to really praise management, in the past someone like Fakhar would never be given a go in a high profile tournament and shehzad most likely would have got the entire CT tournament despite his failure in the first game; prior to that he didn't set the world on fire but a defensive mindset when it came to selection would have ensured he would not be dropped.

Fakhar completely transformed our fortunes and I thank Arther big time for that move as well, he is very high on youth and will make the necessary changes required, the results have proven exactly why. @Junaids
    spot on. If we were playing the CT in 2000s, we would have been on the plane after the SL game because we wouldn't have dropped Shezhad and we wouldn't have won a single game. Shehzad needs to reinvent his gameplay, he's not suited for limited overs cricket of this era. He's good for Test cricket though

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rdWheel View Post
    spot on. If we were playing the CT in 2000s, we would have been on the plane after the SL game because we wouldn't have dropped Shezhad and we wouldn't have won a single game. Shehzad needs to reinvent his gameplay, he's not suited for limited overs cricket of this era. He's good for Test cricket though
    The question is whether we can stop talking about Shehzad? As we should.

It all came out great in the end of course, but if you look objectively at Arthur's record when it comes to youth it seems a bit of a mixed bag. He wanted Wahab around it seems, and might have played him in yet another game if he had not imploded so spectacularly. The problem is he should have seen enough of Riaz already to know his limitations. Same with Rahat, whom he was on keen on for so long. I think he and the team got a bit lucky in how it all played out.

Debut
    Jul 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by New Yorker View Post
    The question is whether we can stop talking about Shehzad? As we should.

It all came out great in the end of course, but if you look objectively at Arthur's record when it comes to youth it seems a bit of a mixed bag. He wanted Wahab around it seems, and might have played him in yet another game if he had not imploded so spectacularly. The problem is he should have seen enough of Riaz already to know his limitations. Same with Rahat, whom he was on keen on for so long. I think he and the team got a bit lucky in how it all played out.
    hopefully this CT will change his mind set and he will give proper youngsters more faith and chance. Shehzad can be a good back up opener I don't mind. When people are talking about Salman Butt to make a comeback then I really don't have a problem with having Shehzad instead of him

Debut
    Jul 2016
    Venue
    Edmonton-Lahore Canada-Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    310 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope not we have got a good opening combo and anyone would be better than this guy even Azhar is performing better than him. Azhar may not be as "naturally gifted" as shehzad but he is a team player. So let's just hope this guy is kept as far away from the team as possible.

IN PAKISTAN LIES OUR DELIVERANCE,DEFENCE, AND HONOUR.
    -Muhammad Ali Jinnah

Debut
    Oct 2013
    Venue
    North side of Londonnn
    Runs
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I'm like everyone else on here when it comes to Shehzad because we got Fakhar, Sahibzada, Sharjeel etc, and the fact that Shehzad has been poor with his form due to a number of reasons such as SR, technique, unable to hit gaps. But the thing with him is that age is on his side and he has the ability to reinvent himself to become the opener we need but it all depends on him if he can replicate that to ODI's. So at the moment I'd like Fakhar, Sahibzada and Sharjeel instead of Shehzad.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He does not live and play from Model town.

Debut
    Jul 2009
    Venue
    Texas, USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really hope that Sharjeel comes back. Ahmed Shezad will find it difficult to get in the playing eleven with Fakhar, Azhar, Sami Aslam, and Sharjeel. I think Fakhar will make into the test side soon as he has shown good temperament and ability to learn. A good healthy competition for openers and good for Pak team.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ..No keep him out of the team on a forever basis. He's not required nor is he adept at anything.

Debut
    Jan 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    737 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    shezzy shouldnt be in the next odi squads at all

Debut
    May 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the most vicious critique in the world are perhaps in Pakistan. Give them a break guys. Even if i had the chance to hold that cup on that winning day, i would have been also as jubilant as him. Think positively, he is also Pakistani and winning a CT cup would have given him the same pleasure to him too. yeah he didn't perform well and perhaps he is on downhill at the moment but let them enjoy this moment as a team. they all deserve it.

Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does Ahmad Shehzad have a future in the Pakistan cricket team?

After been given countless chances and proving himself to be extremely average, does this talented opening batsman have a future in Pakistan cricket?

Debut
    Nov 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What talent? Cross batted hoicks against a bunch of trundlers is no measure of talent.

Debut
    Oct 2014
    Venue
    wellington
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    he should move to UAE now to resurrect his career

only fighters rise up from the dust..

Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    Gold's Gym
    Runs
    Mentioned
    832 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by todfod 11 View Post
    he should move to UAE now to resurrect his career
    I'm pretty sure that UAE have better options already.

You gotta work until your idols become your rivals.

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    For me to know and you to find out
    Runs
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Needs to go all out in his last stint, score a blistering hundred. Not going to happen

"The Indian bowling attack is as devastating as the Teletubbies"- Sir Ian Botham

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Where is the talent??? Don't know what people see in this guy. Why is this guy always called 'Talented'? In cricket, he isn't talented at ALL. In clicking selfies, he is VERY TALENTED.

Sehwag and Steyn are the Best.

Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sydney, Australia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Unless he pulls off a Steve Smith like transformation, I certainly hope he doesn't have a future in the PCT

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is rubbish. No technique and no composure at the crease. Get him out of the team, permanently. I've never had any faith in his batting at all.
    Last edited by MenInG; 19th August 2017 at 09:16.

PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He does have a future of course this is PCB we are talking about. But he shouldn't have a future. Not good in any formats. Poor technique and poor at rotating the strike. If Sharjeel wasn't suspended for the fixing allegations he would be a long way from the team but doesn't look likely Sharjeel will be cleared so we have to get used to having this mediocre batsman in our team

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1433 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    He's back!