Venue
    Islamabad, Pakistan.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kaifmazhar View Post
    Yes that's true. And what is surprising to me is that Jayasuriya who played the most ODIs for them is taking all the rubbish decisions.
    Exactly. Their batting, despite being so young and inexperienced is shaping up to be world class however, persistence with the likes of Malinga, Kulasekra, Perera and Lakmal is beyond crazy. They have talents fast bowlers who can bowl in excess of 140 consistently, a couple of good spinners too but I don't understand their obsession with TTF fast bowlers and mediocre all rounders.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ExpressPacer View Post
    Exactly. Their batting, despite being so young and inexperienced is shaping up to be world class however, persistence with the likes of Malinga, Kulasekra, Perera and Lakmal is beyond crazy. They have talents fast bowlers who can bowl in excess of 140 consistently, a couple of good spinners too but I don't understand their obsession with TTF fast bowlers and mediocre all rounders.
    Yeah these rubbish bowlers need to go.
    Such talented set of young crops in the batting Dickwella, Gunathillake, Gunaratne, Siriwardana, Mendis in addition to proven oldies Matthews and Chandimal. This set can get them decent scores 8 out of 10 times. They just need to get their bowling sorted and of course have to work on their fielding.
    But I am sure they will do better against India than what they did against Zim. Most of that bad patch I see was due to poor organization than anything else.