Instagram

SportsFever360

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 160 of 343
  1. #81
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    10,788
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Mumtaz Bhutto's party, Sindh National Front, joins hands with the PTI in Sindh.


    Sehwag and Steyn are the Best.

  2. #82
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    33,686
    Mentioned
    1515 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeedhk View Post
    Mumtaz Bhutto's party, Sindh National Front, joins hands with the PTI in Sindh.
    Isn't the SNP on a separatist agenda with very, very little public support and the support that they do get is because their leader is a Bhutto.

  3. #83
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    10,788
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Today is the first time I heard of this party.I do not think it has any separatist agenda.It is a pretty much unknown party?

  4. #84
    Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    18,838
    Mentioned
    314 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Isn't the SNP on a separatist agenda with very, very little public support and the support that they do get is because their leader is a Bhutto.
    True there is only little support with them and they were in an alliance with PMLN during 2013 elections.


    Raise your words, not voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder... (Rumi)

  5. #85
    Debut
    Sep 2006
    Runs
    505
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mumtaz bhutto, the sindhi racist joins hand wih pti.

  6. #86
    Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    13,932
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    IK is going to lose big in KPK.

    In 2013, PTI won 16 NA seats in KPK out of total 35 , and I predict PTI to lose at least ~10 seats out of 16 seats that PTI won in 2013.

    PTI came second in 9 seats, and I think they can win 1 of those seats.

    So PTI would have 5~7 seats in KPK in 2018.



    Note: I am excluding 12 Tribal seats as generally independents win most of these seats, and anyway PTI won only 1 Tribal seat in 2013.

  7. #87
    Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    18,838
    Mentioned
    314 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)



    Raise your words, not voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder... (Rumi)

  8. #88
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    33,686
    Mentioned
    1515 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)




    This is the mentality of our nation. IK cannot win elections in a hundred years. RIP Pakistan.


    #Hum apko container deingaye dharnay ke liyay

  9. #89
    Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    13,932
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post




    This is the mentality of our nation. IK cannot win elections in a hundred years. RIP Pakistan.


    Cult based politics is in Pakistan. People are in blind love for the leader of their respective cult (mqm, pmln, pti, pppp )

    80%+ voters are literate in NA120.
    In 2013, shia voters gave their vote to IK, not sure where they would go now.

    IK can become the PM in a technocrats govt, but if free and fair elections are held today, it would be hard for PTI to repeat the success of 2013.

  10. #90
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    33,686
    Mentioned
    1515 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Zero View Post


    Cult based politics is in Pakistan. People are in blind love for the leader of their respective cult (mqm, pmln, pti, pppp )

    80%+ voters are literate in NA120.
    In 2013, shia voters gave their vote to IK, not sure where they would go now.

    IK can become the PM in a technocrats govt, but if free and fair elections are held today, it would be hard for PTI to repeat the success of 2013.
    Their feet are covered in sewage and filth but phir bhi vote shair da...


    Phir apne haal pe rona bhi hai. Jahalat of the highest order.


    #Hum apko container deingaye dharnay ke liyay

  11. #91
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    10,788
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post




    This is the mentality of our nation. IK cannot win elections in a hundred years. RIP Pakistan.
    Utterly shameful!I am speechless.Their feet are drenched in raw sewage.

  12. #92
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    626
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They're as happy as a pig in it's own filth.

  13. #93
    Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    18,838
    Mentioned
    314 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    IK doing the Tableegh in Nathia Gali He don't miss an opportunity to educate his people no matter if there are a million people in front of him during a Jalsa or a few when he is doing his daily walk in Nathia Gali.


    Last edited by WebGuru; 6th August 2017 at 19:28.


    Raise your words, not voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder... (Rumi)

  14. #94
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    10,788
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Mumtaz Bhutto to merge party with the PTI.


    Sehwag and Steyn are the Best.

  15. #95
    Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    18,838
    Mentioned
    314 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Tareen work on the ground shouldn't be wasted after his disqualification he made sure PTI build a team of best available candidates to give competition to PMLN in Punjab.


    Raise your words, not voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder... (Rumi)

  16. #96
    Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Between Venus & Mars
    Runs
    9,097
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WebGuru View Post
    Tareen work on the ground shouldn't be wasted after his disqualification he made sure PTI build a team of best available candidates to give competition to PMLN in Punjab.
    Who cares about him, except few Nooras who have to find something for solace.

    Is his son ready to wade in politics?


    " Don't wait. The time will never be just right "

  17. #97
    Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    18,838
    Mentioned
    314 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waqar goraya View Post
    Who cares about him, except few Nooras who have to find something for solace.

    Is his son ready to wade in politics?
    I don't think Ali is ready but that's the only option left for Tareen to survive if his review petition is rejected.


    Raise your words, not voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder... (Rumi)

  18. #98
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    10,788
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I would be really angry with Imran Khan if he decides to discard JKT.

    JKT supported Imran Khan and the PTI through thick and thin.He never backed down or looked for his own interests.

    A great man!

  19. #99
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    10,788
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    JI MNA Sher Akbar and PML-N MPA Ghumman join the PTI.
    @WebGuru


    Sehwag and Steyn are the Best.

  20. #100
    Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    10,413
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeedhk View Post
    JI MNA Sher Akbar and PML-N MPA Ghumman join the PTI.
    @WebGuru
    Need every bit of support in KPK for next elections to beat MMA and possible PMLN-ANP alliance.

  21. #101
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    13,824
    Mentioned
    1175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    In Kpk Yes since they have performed better than ANP except for adulterating textbooks of schools & colleges with lies & mullahism.


    But PTI has failed to deliver its promises in KPK. They have done some great works but have failed to make KPK a role model province.


    There performance is 60-65 % which is a failure overall given the hopes and promises.

    They have delivered better than what PPP has in Sindh or PML N and National party has achieved in balochistan but they had to defeat Sharif’s performance in Federal government and Punjab where they failed.

    In first 15 months KPK was doing the best but than it all nose dived still In police and land record reforms they have delivered the best but overall not good enough.


    PTI cannot overthrow PML N in Punjab and immature Imran Khan who has played in the hands of anti democratic forces is a big reason for this. Anti establishment Imran was a beauty and nation stood with him but now it’s all about blind IK followers. Imran Khan sahib has to shrink Noon league supporters and make 25 - 45 % PML N voters his voters in the space of 5 years but he has failed to do this and Noon league votebank is intact.


    Shehbaz Sharif’s performance is not satisfactory when we compare it with first world governance where it’s lacking in many sectors but it’s a fact that his performance has been the best overall amongst all 4 provinces, GB & Kashmir.



    So sad given all the PTI canvassing I had been doing for PTI here.


    Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

  22. #102
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    73,826
    Mentioned
    4598 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    I won't mind Shehbaz Sharif at the helm. He is more experienced and his level of sanity is also greater than Imran's.

  23. #103
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    10,788
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    I won't mind Shehbaz Sharif at the helm. He is more experienced and his level of sanity is also greater than Imran's.
    Yes of course SS is OK, stealing billions is ok, running to Saudi like a dog running at hearing the whistle of its owner is OK, his son transferring Police officers around Punjab is OK but bad IK, he bad man.

  24. #104
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    10,788
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TalentSpotterPk View Post
    In Kpk Yes since they have performed better than ANP except for adulterating textbooks of schools & colleges with lies & mullahism.


    But PTI has failed to deliver its promises in KPK. They have done some great works but have failed to make KPK a role model province.


    There performance is 60-65 % which is a failure overall given the hopes and promises.

    They have delivered better than what PPP has in Sindh or PML N and National party has achieved in balochistan but they had to defeat Sharif’s performance in Federal government and Punjab where they failed.

    In first 15 months KPK was doing the best but than it all nose dived still In police and land record reforms they have delivered the best but overall not good enough.


    PTI cannot overthrow PML N in Punjab and immature Imran Khan who has played in the hands of anti democratic forces is a big reason for this. Anti establishment Imran was a beauty and nation stood with him but now it’s all about blind IK followers. Imran Khan sahib has to shrink Noon league supporters and make 25 - 45 % PML N voters his voters in the space of 5 years but he has failed to do this and Noon league votebank is intact.


    Shehbaz Sharif’s performance is not satisfactory when we compare it with first world governance where it’s lacking in many sectors but it’s a fact that his performance has been the best overall amongst all 4 provinces, GB & Kashmir.



    So sad given all the PTI canvassing I had been doing for PTI here.
    My friend lets not beat about the bush and why you are angry with IK and its to do with khatam e nabuwat.

  25. #105
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    4,840
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    Yes of course SS is OK, stealing billions is ok, running to Saudi like a dog running at hearing the whistle of its owner is OK, his son transferring Police officers around Punjab is OK but bad IK, he bad man.
    A year down the line that guy will say ''but when did I support Shehbaz Sharif? Just because I don't like PTI does not mean I support PMLN''

  26. #106
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    33,686
    Mentioned
    1515 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Slap on face of Shahbaz lovers.








    #Hum apko container deingaye dharnay ke liyay

  27. #107
    Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    1,506
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TalentSpotterPk View Post
    In Kpk Yes since they have performed better than ANP except for adulterating textbooks of schools & colleges with lies & mullahism.


    But PTI has failed to deliver its promises in KPK. They have done some great works but have failed to make KPK a role model province.


    There performance is 60-65 % which is a failure overall given the hopes and promises.

    They have delivered better than what PPP has in Sindh or PML N and National party has achieved in balochistan but they had to defeat Sharif’s performance in Federal government and Punjab where they failed.

    In first 15 months KPK was doing the best but than it all nose dived still In police and land record reforms they have delivered the best but overall not good enough.


    PTI cannot overthrow PML N in Punjab and immature Imran Khan who has played in the hands of anti democratic forces is a big reason for this. Anti establishment Imran was a beauty and nation stood with him but now it’s all about blind IK followers. Imran Khan sahib has to shrink Noon league supporters and make 25 - 45 % PML N voters his voters in the space of 5 years but he has failed to do this and Noon league votebank is intact.


    Shehbaz Sharif’s performance is not satisfactory when we compare it with first world governance where it’s lacking in many sectors but it’s a fact that his performance has been the best overall amongst all 4 provinces, GB & Kashmir.



    So sad given all the PTI canvassing I had been doing for PTI here.
    SS performance is better, but you are disappointed that PTI peformed 60-65 percent?? I guess you would love to see the 10-15 percent performance by ANP, PPP e.t.c e.t.c

    PTI has delivered 60-65% of their promises and it is enough for us. Given that inshAllah in next ruling, PTI performance will inflate upto 80-90%.

    Things need time and in the given time PTI has done an excellent job.

    What do you mean by its all about BLIND Ik followers? The term blind better suits to Nooras not to IK who as been proven Sadiq and Ameen.
    And i clearly know why you are disappointed because of the reasons which you have mentioned in your first line and now i came to know why you mentioned those reasons

    You must be living in Mars if you are disappointed with PTI performance in KPK or else you are Na Shukra

  28. #108
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    10,788
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    With all the surveys on various TV channels and social media, I reckon Imran Khan's popularity has significantly increased.

    On a side note, a QWP MPA has joined the PTI.

  29. #109
    Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    10,413
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    I won't mind Shehbaz Sharif at the helm. He is more experienced and his level of sanity is also greater than Imran's.
    Lol Shahbaz Sharif and sanity

    The man who in his recent speech on 25th December said "ruling elite is the biggest problem of this country and no once can dare to question them" and

    "Hospitals are in worst condition, rich go overseas for minor issues while poor die without proper treatment available"

    "People are sick of police and injustice in the police system"

    Now this is the man who has been ruling Punjab for 10 straight years and his party almost 3 decades and he claims that Quaid e Azam will be restless in his grave due to this ruling elite (himself and his family).

    Sharif may be more hardworking than lazy Nawaz but surely his wisdom is nothing to be proud of and i can give countless examples.

  30. #110
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    73,826
    Mentioned
    4598 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Shehbaz has proved his mettle in Punjab. Let's see if he can deliver at a national level. Imran is all hot air, I have no faith in his leadership.

  31. #111
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,295
    Mentioned
    310 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    Shehbaz has proved his mettle in Punjab. Let's see if he can deliver at a national level. Imran is all hot air, I have no faith in his leadership.
    The guy who is running the show in punjab from last 10 years and still talks like opposition give me another chance and I will fix the police and patwari and education and health so what exactly he done except roads and metro?

  32. #112
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,295
    Mentioned
    310 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mamoon admit it you are a patwari by heart and you are blind when it comes to pointing out nooras failures

  33. #113
    Debut
    Oct 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    5,148
    Mentioned
    508 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Never going to happen.

  34. #114
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,295
    Mentioned
    310 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aukhan View Post
    Never going to happen.
    Just like mian sahab yeh log bhool jayenge panama wanama and mian sahab ended up being disqualified? Imran even without becoming PM achieved so much these crooks can only dream of

  35. #115
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Attock
    Runs
    1,357
    Mentioned
    384 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He will win if elections are not rigged again.

  36. #116
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    10,788
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    IK can win it if he makes alliances with the PML-Q, PAT, MQM-L and PSP. Plus, if the elections are generally fair and transparent.


    Sehwag and Steyn are the Best.

  37. #117
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Venue
    HK/Sydney..heart is in Chach, Pakistan
    Runs
    854
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The time is up for all these crooks and foreign agents that proclaim themselves to be our so called leaders. Pakistan's future is bright INSHALLAH and there is only one leader who can take us forward.


    Alone we are Pathan, Punjabi, Sindhi and Balochi...together we are Pakistan

  38. #118
    Debut
    Apr 2017
    Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    493
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks unlikely but Insha Allah by the will of all mighty Allah PTI will come to power in Pakistan in this election. Imran is a fighter and the same way he won the world cup for Pakistan he will win the elections.
    He accepted the heavy loss in lodhran and Insha Allah will learn from that. I request all people on this forum in Pakistan to vote PTI as they will secure a better future for Pakistan. They may have made mistakes on the way but they are not corrupt at all and much better than any other party in Pakistan. Insha Allah naya Pakistan this year.

  39. #119
    Debut
    Apr 2017
    Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    493
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    Shehbaz has proved his mettle in Punjab. Let's see if he can deliver at a national level. Imran is all hot air, I have no faith in his leadership.
    *Lahore. All he has done is work in Lahore but the rest of punjab remains trash. Imran is a much better leader as he puts healthcare and education above anything else. Also, Shehbaz is undoubtedly much more corrupt than imran.

  40. #120
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    33,686
    Mentioned
    1515 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Last time the establishment helped the Sharifs to win, if the establishment again decides to help their best investment then even if all of Pakistan votes for PTI they can't win.

  41. #121
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    33,686
    Mentioned
    1515 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @Waseem did you watch today's Rauf Klasra Amir Mateen show?

    Severe chitrol of Imran Khan (not on shaadi but politics).... and I must say I agree with them. Imran Khan sahab is hell bent on losing the next elections, resting on his laurels while Nawaz Sharif is going about fooling the nation. 8 months have passed to the Panama judgement and NS is been given an open field.



    Somebody please slap some sense into IK


    #Hum apko container deingaye dharnay ke liyay

  42. #122
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    9,501
    Mentioned
    370 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I really don't see PTI winning this one. And personally, with every passing day, it is becoming less likely that I will vote for them.

    Unfortunately, Imran Khan is too unstable and foolish to be PM, and I hope he never holds the PMship. First of all, PTI has been an anti-democratic force, giving precedence to their dharnas and protests over actually doing their job as the second largest opposition party. Secondly, PTI have lost their "non-corrupt" appeal by taking on all these corrupt electables and turncoats. Thirdly, and most importantly, I am genuinely scared that PTI will run the country into the ground with poor policy and decision making. What of sane person gives Jamaat-i-Islami control of KPKs education of all things? And then, what sort of sane person makes an alliance with a mullah who has links to the Taliban? Not only those two things, but under PTIs watch, Taliban madrassahs got government funding! Such poor decisions have the potential to create another 1980s generation for Pakistan, and that is the last thing we need.

    I do recognize that Imran Khan is genuine, has done work against corruption, and that PTI have even done some good things in KPK. But people need to realize that poor policy and decision making is just as bad as corruption, and in fact even has the potential to do greater harm to the country. In my opinion, PTI are only worth considering after Imran Khan leaves, and if they change their direction and shift to the left.

    On top of the above, my ideology personally does not match with PTI. I don't support the mixing of religion and politics/governance, and I think Pakistan needs to run on a more secular model. Mullahs and religion have no business in politics. I just wish the PPP were not so incompetant, because Pakistan is in dire need of a genuinely progressive force. I have hopes that maybe Bilawal will be able to turn things around after Zardari leaves the scene.


    “It is not defeat that destroys you, it is being demoralized by defeat that destroys you.”
    ― Imran Khan

  43. #123
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    Wellness Centre
    Runs
    8,476
    Mentioned
    1007 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenstorm View Post
    He will win if elections are not rigged again.
    Ahh ahh. Looks like PTI supporters have already started coming up with excuses.


    Be brave and be fearless, and for God's sake, stand up for yourself.

  44. #124
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    944
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdul View Post
    Ahh ahh. Looks like PTI supporters have already started coming up with excuses.
    Lol Yes, means if he wins elections were fair. If he doesnt then it was a grand conspiracy against Imran and elections were rigged.

    The Insafians think that they are entitled to win.

  45. #125
    Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    10,413
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    @Waseem did you watch today's Rauf Klasra Amir Mateen show?

    Severe chitrol of Imran Khan (not on shaadi but politics).... and I must say I agree with them. Imran Khan sahab is hell bent on losing the next elections, resting on his laurels while Nawaz Sharif is going about fooling the nation. 8 months have passed to the Panama judgement and NS is been given an open field.

    Somebody please slap some sense into IK
    Haven't been able to watch Muqaabil as yet but they must have raised some valid points. I think they did an amazing job DURING the Panama scandal, Fawad Ch covered events everyday and provided much needed details that completely exposed Sharifs and their Qatari letter stories.
    PTI held jalsas and showed the country on big screens how big liars are Sharifs.

    After the verdict though, they had a few rallies but all half hearted and nothing substantial to counter "Mujhay kyun nikala". Only good thing Imran did was couple of good Karachi tours and few jalsas in Sindh.
    They totally went flat since Jahangir Tareen disqualification (which by the way has impacted PTI a lot).

    Hopefully NAB court verdict will change things and PTI is soon announcing jalsas all over Pakistan including better campaign in Karachi as well.

  46. #126
    Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    10,413
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by boomboomcheema View Post
    Lol Yes, means if he wins elections were fair. If he doesnt then it was a grand conspiracy against Imran and elections were rigged.

    The Insafians think that they are entitled to win.
    I think he was referring to Hamid Mir's comments about General Kyani asking 25 Independent winning candidates to join PMLN and PTI had said the same thing.

    Also rigging was proved in 3/4 constituencies PTI wanted to investigate and the case on 4th one is till ongoing (only took them 5 years so no hurry).

    Having said that, PMLN would have still won without rigging or General Kyani's help. They only wanted to rig a few seats to get absolute majority.

    PTI will perform better than last time but absolute majority is impossible and no PTI supporter has ever denied that.

  47. #127
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    806
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Imran Khan may have started a new era of justice but honestly he isn't winning anything except KP. Elections are round the corner and nothing from PTI till now, if he plans to ride the nawaz is corrupt wave all the way to the elections he will end up losing KP aswell.


    Those who stand for nothing fall for anything..

  48. #128
    Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    12,653
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Elections are expensive, does Khan and his party have the financial backing to win? Who do the big corporations in Pakistan support?

  49. #129
    Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    10,413
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabbar Singh View Post
    Elections are expensive, does Khan and his party have the financial backing to win? Who do the big corporations in Pakistan support?
    Undoubtedly Nawaz Sharif and Zardari to get personal benefits, tax exemptions etc.

    Imran Khan's financial power is overseas Pakistanis but case has been filed against funding provided by overseas Pakistanis before previous elections so he hasn't started collecting funds as yet.

  50. #130
    Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    12,653
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waseem View Post
    Undoubtedly Nawaz Sharif and Zardari to get personal benefits, tax exemptions etc.

    Imran Khan's financial power is overseas Pakistanis but case has been filed against funding provided by overseas Pakistanis before previous elections so he hasn't started collecting funds as yet.
    It’s a tough one - you need big business on side to win elections but then big business expect things in return and sometimes (well a lot of the time) what’s good for big business isn’t always good for the people.

    Finding a balance is key.

  51. #131
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    4,327
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post




    This is the mentality of our nation. IK cannot win elections in a hundred years. RIP Pakistan.
    Saw all the parts earlier today. Truly depressing. However it was heartening to see a few talking from the dimaagh, not the dil and were aware of the facts, pledging their votes for Imran in what is supposed to be a Noora stronghold.

  52. #132
    Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    26,770
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Being superstitious i think it is better to expect Imran Khan to not win the elections. Maybe finally this way he just might do it.

  53. #133
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    10,788
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Winning from Punjab is impossible.

  54. #134
    Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    12,653
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    What next for Khan if he can’t make inroads at the general election? Try again in 5 years time or devote his life to something else?

  55. #135
    Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    10,413
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabbar Singh View Post
    What next for Khan if he can’t make inroads at the general election? Try again in 5 years time or devote his life to something else?
    I think he should work in the background promoting someone like Asad Umar or a young face. Pressure must remain on status quo and one day i have high hopes that NawaZardari nexus will be broken.

    Yes we are extremely disappointed due to lack of awareness but i think one day their own supporters will get sick of them, educated youth can't keep supporting corrupt families forever.

    I don't care if Imran Khan as an INDIVIDUAL becomes PM or not and he doesn't care either.

  56. #136
    Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    16,743
    Mentioned
    411 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waseem View Post
    I think he should work in the background promoting someone like Asad Umar or a young face. Pressure must remain on status quo and one day i have high hopes that NawaZardari nexus will be broken.

    Yes we are extremely disappointed due to lack of awareness but i think one day their own supporters will get sick of them, educated youth can't keep supporting corrupt families forever.

    I don't care if Imran Khan as an INDIVIDUAL becomes PM or not and he doesn't care either.
    Why is your tone such that Imran Khan has already lost the election? There are still several months to go and a lot can change.

  57. #137
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    1,182
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As an Indian guy, can someone tell is the image of Khan being a ISI and Army propped up stooge correct?

  58. #138
    Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    10,413
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varun View Post
    Why is your tone such that Imran Khan has already lost the election? There are still several months to go and a lot can change.
    Because even if PTI manages to get more seats than PMLN (highly unlikely) they won't possibly form alliance with PPP (due to Zardari being equally corrupt) but PMLN and PPP would gladly form an alliance.

    Even if Imran Khan runs best campaign possible, it is impossible to convince majority in Punjab that Imran Khan is in opposition and can't possibly spend billions from his own pocket to do development work all around Punjab.

    Try watching any of talkshows carrying out surveys in Punjab, most common response is

    "Nawaz has done so much development work, what has Imran Khan done". I mean how on earth do they expect him to do development work in Punjab.

    PMLN has handed out billions recently to all development work, link below from one of better papers Dawn

    Each NA constituency gets Rs200m development funds

    This was before Panama verdict, lot more has been handed out since then with no audit of were money is spent.

    Even the ones convinced that Nawaz is corrupt don't care "Even if he steals some funds, he does development work as well" How to you argue with such mentality?

  59. #139
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    10,788
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Two MNAs and three MPAs of the ruling party from Faisalabad and Gujranwala join the PTI.

  60. #140
    Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    12,653
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Why didn't Imran take the CM of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa role? It seems the logical step to prove how good you could be at the centre would be to show everyone what you did as CM. Sure his party are in power in that region but as CM would he not have a bigger (and more legitimate) profile?

  61. #141
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,295
    Mentioned
    310 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabbar Singh View Post
    Why didn't Imran take the CM of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa role? It seems the logical step to prove how good you could be at the centre would be to show everyone what you did as CM. Sure his party are in power in that region but as CM would he not have a bigger (and more legitimate) profile?
    He is a MNA and to be a CM he need to be a MPA first not MNA. Age is a big factor and this is probably going to be his last election to have a shot at PMship so a do or die situation for him.

  62. #142
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Cybertron, Guest of Optimus Prime
    Runs
    22,558
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waseem View Post
    Because even if PTI manages to get more seats than PMLN (highly unlikely) they won't possibly form alliance with PPP (due to Zardari being equally corrupt) but PMLN and PPP would gladly form an alliance.

    Even if Imran Khan runs best campaign possible, it is impossible to convince majority in Punjab that Imran Khan is in opposition and can't possibly spend billions from his own pocket to do development work all around Punjab.

    Try watching any of talkshows carrying out surveys in Punjab, most common response is

    "Nawaz has done so much development work, what has Imran Khan done". I mean how on earth do they expect him to do development work in Punjab.

    PMLN has handed out billions recently to all development work, link below from one of better papers Dawn

    Each NA constituency gets Rs200m development funds

    This was before Panama verdict, lot more has been handed out since then with no audit of were money is spent.

    Even the ones convinced that Nawaz is corrupt don't care "Even if he steals some funds, he does development work as well" How to you argue with such mentality?
    True. Keep them stupid and they will vote for you. I have given up o the elections. They are a waste of time. But I still believe Imran can do some good outside of the system. Thats his best chance. But he has no money to create lasting change. We are stuck with that crook zardari and his puppet mr progressive Billu kaka and then we have Showbaaz the actor..

    The wrong questions keep getting asked. developement isnt roads, its health, education, law and order..People need to be trained to ask these questions. If Imran can change this mindset he can die satisfied. Only a miracle can change things..

  63. #143
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Madison, Wi ,US
    Runs
    1,146
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by boomboomcheema View Post
    Lol Yes, means if he wins elections were fair. If he doesnt then it was a grand conspiracy against Imran and elections were rigged.

    The Insafians think that they are entitled to win.
    No Insaafians know how big of a cheater sharif family is

  64. #144
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    33,686
    Mentioned
    1515 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the Great Khan View Post
    True. Keep them stupid and they will vote for you. I have given up o the elections. They are a waste of time. But I still believe Imran can do some good outside of the system. Thats his best chance. But he has no money to create lasting change. We are stuck with that crook zardari and his puppet mr progressive Billu kaka and then we have Showbaaz the actor..

    The wrong questions keep getting asked. developement isnt roads, its health, education, law and order..People need to be trained to ask these questions. If Imran can change this mindset he can die satisfied. Only a miracle can change things..
    I'm just concerned that IK will be unsuccessful in the next elections (the writing is already on the wall) and then he will give up on politics and soon the PTI will wither and get absorbed into PML-N and PPP, and for the next two three decades we will have the Sharifs and Bhutto-Zardaris taking turns to do balatkar of country.


    #Hum apko container deingaye dharnay ke liyay

  65. #145
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    10,788
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    I'm just concerned that IK will be unsuccessful in the next elections (the writing is already on the wall) and then he will give up on politics and soon the PTI will wither and get absorbed into PML-N and PPP, and for the next two three decades we will have the Sharifs and Bhutto-Zardaris taking turns to do balatkar of country.
    I think whether IK wins the election or not, his activism has awoken up too many people for the family businesses to return to business as usual. Both PPP and the Nooras are increasingly reliant on illiterate Rural voters in Sindh and Punjab. The Urban areas are anybodys and as we have seen the social media has shown up the Nooras for what they are.
    If he does step down the leadership will between Assad Umer and SMQ and hopefully whoever loses doesnt throw his toys out of the Pram. If the transition can be managed successfully, we will have a new dawn in PK party politics as a major party changes leadership without splitting and becoming a family business.

  66. #146
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    73,826
    Mentioned
    4598 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    No he cannot.

    There are two possible scenarios: he accepts defeat and quits politics, or he refuses to accept defeat and the cycle continues, i.e. dharnas, accusations, hypocrisy, double-standards, army bootlicking etc.

  67. #147
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    22,171
    Mentioned
    1226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    He doesn't need to win

    He just needs to keep embarrassing and humiliating these band of thieves called Pml-n

    It's been very satisfying seeing Maryan nawaz and the sharif brother cry non stop like little babies for past three years.

    No respect left and afraid to go in public setting with educated people

  68. #148
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    10,788
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    No he cannot.

    There are two possible scenarios: he accepts defeat and quits politics, or he refuses to accept defeat and the cycle continues, i.e. dharnas, accusations, hypocrisy, double-standards, army bootlicking etc.
    Allah will decide if wins or loses not you or GEO. Anyways its "Nice" to hear from you after you have avoided the Billion tree Tsunami thread after making serious allegations. Any chance you could take up the challenge for the likes of you and Geo.

  69. #149
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    3,396
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabbar Singh View Post
    Why didn't Imran take the CM of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa role? It seems the logical step to prove how good you could be at the centre would be to show everyone what you did as CM. Sure his party are in power in that region but as CM would he not have a bigger (and more legitimate) profile?
    I don't think people would like their CM to be from another province.


    "Be the best version of yourself"

  70. #150
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    10,788
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    He doesn't need to win

    He just needs to keep embarrassing and humiliating these band of thieves called Pml-n

    It's been very satisfying seeing Maryan nawaz and the sharif brother cry non stop like little babies for past three years.

    No respect left and afraid to go in public setting with educated people
    These crooks and their supporters felt they were untouchable. But the kaptaan has the mafia on the run but its tenticles run so deep unfortunately i dont see its elimination any time soon.

  71. #151
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,295
    Mentioned
    310 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    He doesn't need to win

    He just needs to keep embarrassing and humiliating these band of thieves called Pml-n

    It's been very satisfying seeing Maryan nawaz and the sharif brother cry non stop like little babies for past three years.

    No respect left and afraid to go in public setting with educated people
    Because of IK both King NS and Princess Maryam are made to appear before NAB court every second day That achievement alone is enough to write IK name in golden worlds even if we forget his hospital, cricket etc


  72. #152
    Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Between Venus & Mars
    Runs
    9,097
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Two sitting MNAs change loyalties from N to PTI. So, they believe they will have a very good chance with PTI.

    But a section of media not highlighting this issue because it will put doubts in the minds of masses that N league can be vulnerable itself.
    If some one from PTI had even resigned from the party it would be breaking news and first headline on Geo news.


    " Don't wait. The time will never be just right "

  73. #153
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    2,211
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I suggest someone call Putin. He's pretty good a changing the course of elections. :/

  74. #154
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    5,565
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of course he can win it. I feel that even if he does someone else will become PM from the PTI party.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  75. #155
    Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    982
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PTI will win in shallah and I have been saying this for months. Next week more people will leave PMLN. Remember Faisalabad was PLMNs strong hold.

  76. #156
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    9,501
    Mentioned
    370 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    No way. He isn't going to win any more votes than he won last time. While he may have gained support through electables, he has also lost a lot of support due to introducing corrupt elements, rubbish policies, and his behaviours. There is no way I am voting for anyone who is knowingly financing Taliban seminaries, that single policy should put just about every objectively thinking person off.


    “It is not defeat that destroys you, it is being demoralized by defeat that destroys you.”
    ― Imran Khan

  77. #157
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    10,788
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    5 more N-league MNAs and MPAs to join the PTI.

  78. #158
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    33,686
    Mentioned
    1515 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Win or lose IK already has more achievements for Pakistan than Nawaz and his clan can ever hope to have. IK is a fighter he will never give up, but fighting the Punjabi establishment that replaced the British is no easy job.


    But things can change from now to the elections. NS could go to jail and SS could get embroiled in NAB cases.

  79. #159
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    18,398
    Mentioned
    474 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Imran This Imran that,can he do this,can he drink a glass of water! It depends on a system FGS!!!


    In cricket, my superhero is Sachin Tendulkar. He has always been my hero.
    -Virat Kohli

  80. #160
    Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    10,413
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hussain.r97 View Post
    No way. He isn't going to win any more votes than he won last time. While he may have gained support through electables, he has also lost a lot of support due to introducing corrupt elements, rubbish policies, and his behaviours. There is no way I am voting for anyone who is knowingly financing Taliban seminaries, that single policy should put just about every objectively thinking person off.
    What would he gain by handing out cash to people who would allegedly create havoc in province his party rules?

    So when you objectively think about it, MAYBE he does have a point that only REAL way of reducing extremism is by bringing millions of madrassah students into mainstream?

    No money given to Madressah Haqqania, claims PTI

    ISLAMABAD: Amid criticism of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government’s funding to Maulana Samiul Haq’s Darul Uloom Haqqania, the Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) has claimed that no cash transaction was involved and the seminary was being assisted only in building infrastructure.

    Talking to Dawn after a meeting between Chief Minister Pervez Khattak and PTI chairman Imran Khan here on Monday, party’s information secretary Fawad Chaudhry claimed that the infrastructure development was being carried out by the provincial communications and works department and no funds had been given directly to Darul Uloom Haqqania.

    Mr Chaudhry termed the criticism in some political and media circles “unjustified”. He said the funds had been allocated by the KP government to provide assistance to the religious seminaries as part of its policy to mainstream madrasahs.

    “We have already spent some Rs270 million on construction of various buildings and establishment of computer labs in the seminaries, being run under the control of Darul Uloom Haqqania,” he said, explaining that the funds were not being spent on just one seminary as there was a chain of seminaries functioning under Darul Uloom Haqqania.

    KP chief minister briefs Imran on steps for mainstreaming seminaries

    Darul Uloom Haqqania is headed by Maulana Samiul Haq, chief of his own faction of the Jamiat Ulema-i-Islam.

    The PTI information secretary said that the administration of Darul Uloom Haqqania wanted to construct a complex for which it had demanded an additional amount of Rs300m.

    He admitted that Imran Khan should have clarified all these points during his Sunday’s news conference instead of only defending the KP government’s act when a journalist had put a question in this regard.

    Mr Chaudhry further said the KP government had offered all the seminaries functioning in KP to adopt the curriculum developed by the Elementary Secondary Education Department and the examination system under the department to receive financial assistance. He claimed that Darul Uloom Haqqania was the first seminary which had accepted this offer.

    Earlier in the day, according to a handout issued by the party’s central media department, Chief Minister Khattak briefed the PTI chairman on the measures taken by his government to mainstream madrasahs in the province. He also informed Mr Khan “about the funds being issued to Darul Uloom Haqqania”.

    Speaking on the occasion, Imran Khan said that more than 2.5 million children were studying in different madrasahs. He said the funds and support would help the seminary students assimilate in society, bring them to the mainstream and keep them away from radicalisation.

    Lauding the KP government, he said that progressive reforms were being implemented by the provincial government to better integrate seminary students into the mainstream.

    Mr Khattak said the KP government had provided comprehensive support to Jamia Haqqania for the development of infrastructure.

    Use of helicopter

    Meanwhile, the KP chief minister submitted a reply to the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) on the issue of alleged misuse of official helicopter of the provincial government.

    In his reply, he claimed that the helicopter had been used for 39 trips in which ministers/advisers had also accompanied Imran Khan. He said the chopper had been used for only 72 flying hours against fuel charges of Rs2.1m in four-and-a-half years.

    He welcomed the NAB’s inquiry and said he would fully cooperate with the bureau.

    https://www.dawn.com/news/1391981


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •