Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think all these joinings should have been on 29th April jalsa to create that massive wave before GE

Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    Many are just holding back to take development funds otherwise they will leave asap
    These joinings are becoming a joke.

I remember this same Ramesh Kumar is the one who got kicked out of the plane during the VIP thing going around when he made the plane wait for him.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deewana Mastana View Post
    These joinings are becoming a joke.

I remember this same Ramesh Kumar is the one who got kicked out of the plane during the VIP thing going around when he made the plane wait for him.
    True but there is no way to win Punjab and Sindh with new faces. PTI tried that and failed badly in 2013 so they learned their lesson. Only in KP people voted for new faces and we saw young ministers like Atif, Shahram etc

Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    True but there is no way to win Punjab and Sindh with new faces. PTI tried that and failed badly in 2013 so they learned their lesson. Only in KP people voted for new faces and we saw young ministers like Atif, Shahram etc
    Doubt people will vote any of these ones either who have been doing corruption in the other parties for years and now going to do the same in this one too.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deewana Mastana View Post
    Doubt people will vote any of these ones either who have been doing corruption in the other parties for years and now going to do the same in this one too.
    Ramesh Kumar came on reserve seat he isn't going to contest. Our assemblies are full of corrupt people from Punjab and Sindh winning their seats from 2 decades even after changing parties 3 or 4 times. Only in KP they throw you out and select next candidate and party if you repeat the same mistakes

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MNA candidate from JI in dir upper who once contested elections independently and grabbed 19k votes has joined PTI few days back.It is massive for pti here .He has personal vote bank.
    He is the cousin of Sahibzada Tariqullah the current MNA of JI from upper dir.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DRsohail View Post
    MNA candidate from JI in dir upper who once contested elections independently and grabbed 19k votes has joined PTI few days back.It is massive for pti here .He has personal vote bank.
    He is the cousin of Sahibzada Tariqullah the current MNA of JI from upper dir.
    If i am not wrong JI's sitting MNA Sher Akbar from buner also joined PTI last year?

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If i am not wrong JI's sitting MNA Sher Akbar from buner also joined PTI last year?
    YEs thats why Siraj is running after FR to get some seats.Pti is getting stronger in dir and they are gonna win one or two MNA and three or four MPA out of 3 MNA and MPA.Last time they did not win a single one.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Many of Nooras posters here are feeling the heat for sure.

Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DRsohail View Post
    Many of Nooras posters here are feeling the heat for sure.
    When the term time for this government is over; there will be a massive migration. Nooras will be left with nothing; this is only trailer :p

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a response in Rawalpindi membership campaign today for PTI! thousands of people came out on every camp even though there was bad weather today in rwp

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Prominent PML-Q leader Zaheer Ud Din joins the PTI.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeedhk View Post
    Prominent PML-Q leader Zaheer Ud Din joins the PTI.
    He was PMLQ's GS of Punjab! and if rumors are PPP's Punjab GS Nadeem Chan is joining too

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1616 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Those "membership camps" in Rawalpindi though....

The pindi boys really showed up to the party. I know jalsas are not an indication of election results but Imran is managing huge "membership camps" in whichever part of the country he is going.

#Hum apko container deingaye dharnay ke liyay

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post

The pindi boys really showed up to the party. I know jalsas are not an indication of election results but Imran is managing huge "membership camps" in whichever part of the country he is going.
    He maybe not get many seats from Sindh but for the first time someone made PPP insecure in interior sindh and they have been all out bashing Niazi from last 1 week Shehla Raza to chup he nae kerne per aa rae on Twitter oper se uski tooti phudi urdu-english

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

PTI won most seats from Pindi in Punjab back in 2013 as well so not a huge shock to see so many people but i was very surprised to see number of people coming out in Sindh.
    It was also great to see IK going to small streets to Hyderabad and received such a brilliant response. On the flip side, watched a show from Hyderabad and almost 90% people said they would vote for MQM Even PMLN doesn't get this much support from ANY Punjab city.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waseem View Post
    PTI won most seats from Pindi in Punjab back in 2013 as well so not a huge shock to see so many people but i was very surprised to see number of people coming out in Sindh.
    It was also great to see IK going to small streets to Hyderabad and received such a brilliant response. On the flip side, watched a show from Hyderabad and almost 90% people said they would vote for MQM Even PMLN doesn't get this much support from ANY Punjab city.
    There are 6 Hyderabad NA seats and MQM won only 2 of them in 2013 (the urban ones, khalid maqbool siddiqui won from there). PPP won 4 of them Naveed Qamar keep winning from there

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Another victory.

PML-N MNA Bilal Virk joins hands with Imran Khan.National Assembly seat from Virk’s is confirmed as he has retained the seat for the last decade.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By each passing day KP's conservative districts are getting out of the hands of Fazlu and Siraj's parties it looks like MMA cant save them they will have to build a grand alliance in KP to beat PTI.

MMA+PMLN+QWP is the only hope for them

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sitting MPA of PMLN Arbab Waseem joins PTI it looks like PMLN ka naam lene vala be koi nae hoga in Peshawar next elections.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    PML-N MPA from Sargodha joins the PTI.

N-league is crumbling much quicker than I had expected.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Massive power show of PTI in ANP"s fortress Mardan today!

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With every passing day his chances are only increasing

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Imran Khan can become the next prime minister: Musharraf

In rare praise for Imran Khan, General (retd) Pervez Musharraf said on Saturday that the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf chief had a very good chance of being elected as the prime minister in the upcoming elections.

“His [Imran’s] popularity is on the rise, and he has the potential to improve the country’s situation and do something beneficial for Pakistan,” the All Pakistan Muslim League (APML) leader stated while speaking to Express News.

The former president touted Imran as a ‘better’ choice than Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) supreme leader Nawaz Sharif and Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) co-chairperson Asif Ali Zardari. “They both have had four chances to serve the nation,” remarked Musharraf.

The retired general further added that Imran, unlike his rivals, was an honest and selfless person with the capability of bringing about positive change if he wins the next general

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1708969...ter-musharraf/

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4782 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Niazi has the backing of the Army, the stage is set for him. History tells us that licking the Military boots pays off in the end, but at a cost. Let's see if Niazi is prepared to pay the cost, but only time will tell.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    Niazi has the backing of the Army, the stage is set for him. History tells us that licking the Military boots pays off in the end, but at a cost. Let's see if Niazi is prepared to pay the cost, but only time will tell.
    From he will never become PM to "stage set for him" at least your tone changed. Man he will never become PM but he will rule your province for 5 more years so don't worry

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4782 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    From he will never become PM to "stage set for him" at least your tone changed. Man he will never become PM but he will rule your province for 5 more years so don't worry
    Well I hope he will be able to construct the Jangla Bus in 10 years of rule.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and i hope you will return home during his rule

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1616 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Overseas Pakistanis shouldn't comment on Pakistan when they aren't aware of ground realities. These are your own words. Better start abiding by them.

#Hum apko container deingaye dharnay ke liyay

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4782 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    and i hope you will return home during his rule
    I will be back, I will get married, and I will have kids who might get married while the BRT project will still be in shambles, and PTI will be blaming undercover Noonies for derailing the project.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4782 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Overseas Pakistanis shouldn't comment on Pakistan when they aren't aware of ground realities. These are your own words. Better start abiding by them.
    There is a difference between Pakistanis living abroad for a couple of years but were born and brought up in the country, and so-called "brown angraiz" Pakistanis who were born and brought up in the West, but like to show their patriotism over the Internet.

There is also a third category of overseas Pakistanis: people who ran away to Canada at a relatively young age in order to get a Canadian passport.

These folks now make multiple excuses to justify why they cannot come back and will not live in "Naya Pakistan" for which they like to fight over the Internet.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    258 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I will be back, I will get married, and I will have kids who might get married while the BRT project will still be in shambles, and PTI will be blaming undercover Noonies for derailing the project.
    Any news on the saplings?

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What about the sapling? I am willing to pay even 3rs per sapling

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    258 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    What about the sapling? I am willing to pay even 3rs per sapling
    Why 3rps, when Geo and our Noora friend can get them for 2rps.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1616 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    There is a difference between Pakistanis living abroad for a couple of years but were born and brought up in the country, and so-called "brown angraiz" Pakistanis who were born and brought up in the West, but like to show their patriotism over the Internet.

There is also a third category of overseas Pakistanis: people who ran away to Canada at a relatively young age in order to get a Canadian passport.

These folks now make multiple excuses to justify why they cannot come back and will not live in "Naya Pakistan" for which they like to fight over the Internet.
    And then there is another breed of Pakistanis who have relatives in government service that benefit from corrupt rulers who won't check their own corruption.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Cybertron, Guest of Optimus Prime
    Runs
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I dont know if IK is going to become PM. I hope he does but I want to see the ANP wiped out as an electoral force.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Attock
    Runs
    Mentioned
    388 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lot of these "senior" analysts have changed their tunes as now the downfall of Shareefs is imminent. Kamran Khan, Habib Akram and Talat Hussain to name a few.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was looking at recent tweets of Reham and it looks like she is ready to publish the book. How much damage her book can do to IK chances? From what I heard she is going to wrote lot of personal stuff in her book to target IK character and also a lot about IK links with deep state. In my view only personal stuff will do the damage otherwise NS survived for decades and kept winning although he had all the support of deep state.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4782 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    And then there is another breed of Pakistanis who have relatives in government service that benefit from corrupt rulers who won't check their own corruption.
    Yet, the same people voted for PTI in 2013. I wonder why they decided to vote for a party that would have ensured that their corruption comes to an end. How stupid of them.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Yet, the same people voted for PTI in 2013. I wonder why they decided to vote for a party that would have ensured that their corruption comes to an end. How stupid of them.
    Dont want to butt into a personal matter I dont really care for but this is not an uncommon trend.

You can call it innocence of youth...

I know a Jatoi who voted for PTI as well... Now that he is no longer a teenager and realizes how he owes his whole lifestyle to PPP and their policies, he is suddenly a PPP jiyala

#MPGA

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4782 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    Dont want to butt into a personal matter I dont really care for but this is not an uncommon trend.

You can call it innocence of youth...

I know a Jatoi who voted for PTI as well... Now that he is no longer a teenager and realizes how he owes his whole lifestyle to PPP and their policies, he is suddenly a PPP jiyala
    I agree that there are such cases. In PTI jalsas in Islamabad, there are many burger kids of corrupt bureaucrats clamoring for tabdeeli, when true tabdeeli would mean that their daddies would end up in jail.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They said till 2013: Imran Khan aik se ziyada seatein ley hee nahi sakta.

Then till 2017 they said: PTI hakoomat mein aa hee nahi sakti.

Then beginning of 2018: Acha PTI election jeet bhee gayee tau IK PM nahi banay ga.

And now: Acha IK PM bann bhee gya tau weak coalition ho gi.

(copied)

TalentSpotterPk: I pray PanamaLeak sink Sharif ship forever we dont want this pseudo democracy

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4782 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)

Then beginning of 2018: Acha PTI election jeet bhee gayee tau IK PM nahi banay ga.

(copied)
    In 2013, insaafians said that PTI will never do lota politics and electables will not be welcome in PTI.

In 2018, PTI has become the flag-bearer for lota politics. Tried and tested politicians who have not don’t anything in the previous tenures have been given tickets.

This is only the beginning - PTI will make further “compromises” and insaafians will continue to defend them.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4782 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Imran Khan will never be the PM. The next PM will be independent.

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    Mentioned
    425 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

(copied)
    Why not?

Who else will become PM and why not Imran Khan?

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varun View Post
    Why not?

Who else will become PM and why not Imran Khan?
    The rumor in the market is PTI will be unable to take clear majority and in case of coalition govt the demand will be that someone else is made PM from PTI or outside PTI but not IK.

TalentSpotterPk: I pray PanamaLeak sink Sharif ship forever we dont want this pseudo democracy

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    Mentioned
    425 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    The rumor in the market is PTI will be unable to take clear majority and in case of coalition govt the demand will be that someone else is made PM from PTI or outside PTI but not IK.
    Which is fair enough, as long as the person is remote controlled by Imran Khan - a la Sonia Gandhi and Manmohan Singh!

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varun View Post
    Which is fair enough, as long as the person is remote controlled by Imran Khan - a la Sonia Gandhi and Manmohan Singh!
    The person acceptable to many from PTI is SMQ (Shah Mehmood Qureshi) our ex foreign minister he is current VC of PTI but he always look like a shady character and tries to play on both sides. He came from PPP to PTI in 2012 and still have a soft corner for his old party so i don't think he can remotely controlled if he manage to gain support of his old party.

Debut
    Jan 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Mian but do you think that imran wont be the pm and SMQ would be? It would be khan deciding that who should be pm or no? With the jeep symbol i feel that's dangerous for khan.

Debut
    Nov 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Cybertron, Guest of Optimus Prime
    Runs
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    That will be a disgrace. IK must be the PM..end of..anyone else will be a swerve and a slap in the face of all the PTI supporters..SMQ should not be the PM.

Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    The Capital Wasteland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    509 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Imran Khan is the Stannis Baratheon of Pakistani politics. @Mamoon how apt do you think the comparison is?

"Our business is our business. None of your business" - Race 3

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We will get the answer in 48 hours

Debut
    Jul 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    InshaAllah!

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    We will get the answer in 48 hours
    When will the final result be given? In the UK we knew at 10pm on election day who the leading party was due to the BBC poll, although of course the exact numbers werent accurate.

Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    When will the final result be given? In the UK we knew at 10pm on election day who the leading party was due to the BBC poll, although of course the exact numbers werent accurate.
    There will be an exit poll by Roshan Pakistan polling after voting stops. I don't know how accurate it will be, it is a first.

https://twitter.com/RoshanOpinion

“It is not defeat that destroys you, it is being demoralized by defeat that destroys you.”
    ― Imran Khan

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hussain.r97 View Post
    There will be an exit poll by Roshan Pakistan polling after voting stops. I don't know how accurate it will be, it is a first.

https://twitter.com/RoshanOpinion
    Thanks bro. Do you know roughly what time this will be made public?

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Thanks bro. Do you know roughly what time this will be made public?
    6pm, according to this tweet.

“It is not defeat that destroys you, it is being demoralized by defeat that destroys you.”
    ― Imran Khan

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    6pm, according to this tweet.

So this is 2pm UK time.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    So this is 2pm UK time.
    And 1am here in New Zealand. I guess I will be up all night watching results, may have to skip uni

― Imran Khan

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    And 1am here in New Zealand. I guess I will be up all night watching results, may have to skip uni
    Godwilling it will be a historic night and you can say you stayed up all night on this day lol.

Do you know what time the official result will be announced?

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Godwilling it will be a historic night and you can say you stayed up all night on this day lol.

Do you know what time the official result will be announced?
    I would expect it to be announced the following day? Not sure what time though, I don't think ECP has specified any time.

― Imran Khan

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    Yorkshire
    Runs
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Unexpected election results are trending worldwide these days, so I don’t see why not.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Unexpected election results are trending worldwide these days, so I don’t see why not.
    What do you think of him as a politician from what you know? It would be interesting to get your view (@Robert too) on this?

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    Yorkshire
    Runs
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    What do you think of him as a politician from what you know? It would be interesting to get your view (@Robert too) on this?
    He seems to be quite aware of how the treatment of minorities in Pakistan needs to be improved, and how there is a link between the amount of corruption and the cycle of poverty - he has been quite honest and transparent. I like him.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    416 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    He seems to be quite aware of how the treatment of minorities in Pakistan needs to be improved, and how there is a link between the amount of corruption and the cycle of poverty - he has been quite honest and transparent. I like him.
    You should hear his public speech where he talks about "Qadianis". You will like him more.

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    He is well aware of treatment of minorities, he spent good amount of time while closing his election campaign yesterday about propaganda being run against him to paint him some sort of fanatic at international level. He talked about minorities and their rights and explained how God we believe in is not for Muslims but entire humanity.

In one of his election rallies attended by thousands in an area where there was hardly any presence of minorities, he took pledge from all his supporters that they will protect and support our minorities.

Debut
    Apr 2007
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    BTW: Faujayoon ka Bhoot bara charloo chayia for PTI to win 70-75 seats from Punjab. They had total 29 seats last time out of which, from Punjab it was in single digits, if I remember quickly. Quite a bit mountain to climb!! - No wonder Faujis have gone multi prong approach...Lotas, Jeep, Mullah, poor guys have to do lot of cooking in the kitchen

Debut
    Jul 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    InshaAllah!

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A few more hours and we will get the answer

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    258 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waseem View Post
    He is well aware of treatment of minorities, he spent good amount of time while closing his election campaign yesterday about propaganda being run against him to paint him some sort of fanatic at international level. He talked about minorities and their rights and explained how God we believe in is not for Muslims but entire humanity.

In one of his election rallies attended by thousands in an area where there was hardly any presence of minorities, he took pledge from all his supporters that they will protect and support our minorities.
    If IK didnt believe in the protection of minorities then he would lose my support. But i believe he is sincere and he cares for all PK's. Minorities suffer like everyone else in a corrupt society.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    258 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yasir View Post
    BTW: Faujayoon ka Bhoot bara charloo chayia for PTI to win 70-75 seats from Punjab. They had total 29 seats last time out of which, from Punjab it was in single digits, if I remember quickly. Quite a bit mountain to climb!! - No wonder Faujis have gone multi prong approach...Lotas, Jeep, Mullah, poor guys have to do lot of cooking in the kitchen
    Allegations are easy to make, lets see some proof. Disqualifying the corrupt and not allowing the Punjab bureaucracy to rig, is not rigging. The best thing Bajwa has done is to stay neutral.

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    A few more hours and we will get the answer
    Hard to follow what's going on here in the UK, what is the response like on the ground and is there any indication on what the outcome will be thus far ?

Ah, so this is what it feels like

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    Hard to follow what's going on here in the UK, what is the response like on the ground and is there any indication on what the outcome will be thus far ?
    PTI going to be the largest party according to many but its unclear if they will have enough seat to form government

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    Islamabad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aaao na jee!
    Asal game tou ab start hui
    gonna enjoy listening to the results now.

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This will be Imran Khan’s best chance.

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Will Khan ally with the Zardaris/PPP if that’s the only way he can become PM?

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    Mentioned
    425 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabbar Singh View Post
    From the looks of it he's accepted anybody and everybody into his party itself so there's no reason why he should stop short of allying with one of the 'old' parties to make it to power.

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabbar Singh View Post
    Nope, that is a firm No from him.
    But you never know. I hope he never.