Instagram

Indoor Big Bash

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Best City to Live in Pakistan?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Karachi

7 35.00%
  • Lahore

5 25.00%
  • Islamabad

8 40.00%
  • Rawalpindi

0 0%
  • Faisalabad

0 0%
  • Multan

0 0%
  • Sialkot

0 0%
  • Peshawar

0 0%
  • Quetta

0 0%
  • Other

0 0%
    Debut
    Jan 2017
    Venue
    London, Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best city to live in Pakistan?

Karachi:

The largest city in Pakistan. The financial capital of Pakistan. The city of the Quaid. The most diverse city in Pakistan. The city with a sprawling nightlife. The city with all the beaches. The educational hub of Pakistan.

Lahore:

Lahore has good infrastructure and public transport. It is cleaner than most cities in Pakistan. It is rich in culture and history. Property is more affordable as compared to other big cities in Pakistan. It also has a thriving nightlife.

Islamabad:

Very good infrastructure. Good weather. Great scenery. Cleanest city in Pakistan. Safer city as compared to others in Pakistan.

Rawalpindi:

Much more affordable than Islamabad while still getting the benefits Islamabad has to offer.

Multan:

The capital of Southern Punjab. Famous for its culture and history.

Faislabad:

Industrial city. Second biggest city in Punjab. Third biggest city in Pakistan.

Sialkot :

Famous for it sports and surgical equipment.

Peshawar:

The oldest city in Pakistan. The city of the Pathan. Current PSL Champions.

Quetta:

The fruit garden of Pakistan. One of the most ethnically diverse cities in the country.

The passion and the flame is ignited, you can't stop us once we light it!

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1048 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    For me Karachi but if some foreigner was airdropped into the country then for him Islamabad followed by Lahore

#MPGA

Debut
    Jul 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lived in lahore all my life before moving to usa in 2009. have been to karachi , islamabad , multan , faisalabad , rawalpindi , and for me lahore is the best city in pakistan.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Lahore and Islamabad. One of the two.

Never been to Karachi, though would love to one day.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    875 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If you asked the question in 2008 then Karachi without a shadow of a doubt. At that time Karachi seemed destined to be in the league of places like Kuala Lumpur or Bangkok. That is no longer the case, primarily because Bhutto ab bhi zinda hai.

Now Lahore/Islamabad are the best cities in Pakistan. Though Peshawar is RAPIDLY improving from what I read and hear.

Inzi is the best selector in the world

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Islamabad!

Rule #1 I’m always right
    Rule #2 If i’m wrong please look at rule #1

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    If you asked the question in 2008 then Karachi without a shadow of a doubt. At that time Karachi seemed destined to be in the league of places like Kuala Lumpur or Bangkok. That is no longer the case, primarily because Bhutto ab bhi zinda hai.

Now Lahore/Islamabad are the best cities in Pakistan. Though Peshawar is RAPIDLY improving from what I read and hear.
    peshwar must be cleaner than lahore and karachi ..pti has done massive work...5 years more and many thing for entertainment will start like zoo..we go to isd on week ends because peshwar has been badly hit by terrorism and people cant express themslves but we have hopes....

Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Karachi because no other city is as vibrant and diverse. PPP is ruining the city however, too much mismanagement and incompetence has set the city back 10-15 years. Thankfully army has done a good job by keeping killings down and bringing some sort of law and order.

Debut
    Jul 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post

Peshawar has a very low-base to begin with. It will take years for it to reach the levels of Lahore or Karachi.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    where is the option None?

Debut
    Apr 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Islamabad, even now after years of going backwards and being turned into a mini Lahore by noora senior. On the other end of the spectrum, the worst city to live in, would be Multan by a country mile.

Debut
    Apr 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DRsohail View Post
    peshwar must be cleaner than lahore and karachi ..pti has done massive work...5 years more and many thing for entertainment will start like zoo..we go to isd on week ends because peshwar has been badly hit by terrorism and people cant express themslves but we have hopes....
    It's cleaner than parts of Karachi but not Lahore. The high end areas in Karachi and Lahore are light years ahead of high end areas in Peshawar though.
    Last edited by DW44; 18th July 2017 at 17:37.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DW44 View Post
    It's cleaner than parts of Karachi but not Lahore. The high end areas in Karachi and Lahore are light years ahead of high end areas in Peshawar though.
    thanks..i did not know that,,,,

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    None honestly, If I was forced to live in Pakistan I'd choose a valley in the far north.

"Be the best version of yourself"

Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    The Capital Wasteland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    384 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Karachi is easily the most fun but objectively speaking itd have to be islamabad

Please allow me to introduce myself: I'm a man of wealth & taste.

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    rawalpindi islamabad