Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Pakistan domestic cricket statistics

Does anyone know where I can find Pakistan domestic statistics, preferably in a searchable format like statsguru.

PCB website has incomplete info, or I am not searching in the right place... advice appreciated.

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I can search tournament by tournament on the PCB website, but is there any other user friendly site? Basically want to search a player's list A historical averages - season by season. How do I do that?

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FreePalestine View Post
    I can search tournament by tournament on the PCB website, but is there any other user friendly site? Basically want to search a player's list A historical averages - season by season. How do I do that?
    Which player?

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1078 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    I think, you should get it at

Www.pcboard.com.pk

But, you won't get statsguru like pivot filter. You can get every match played by a player from U16/U19 district level by year, by team.

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    Which player?
    Basically I was looking for Azhar Ali's career summary List A season by season performance. But generally, if I want to look up the recent List A performance of Mohammad Asif, Butt, Fawad, U.Amin, Salahuddin or any up and coming player, what is the best way to do that?

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Basically I was looking for Azhar Ali's career summary List A season by season performance. But generally, if I want to look up the recent List A performance of Mohammad Asif, Butt, Fawad, U.Amin, Salahuddin or any up and coming player, what is the best way to do that?
    As mentioned above, you'll find such stats on www.pcboard.com.pk - Azhar Ali's stats, for example, can be found here and his List A stats season by season are here.

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    As mentioned above, you'll find such stats on www.pcboard.com.pk - Azhar Ali's stats, for example, can be found here and his List A stats season by season are here.
    thank you. I was going on this site instead! http://www.pcb.com.pk/ Much appreciated.