Instagram


The Cricket Paper

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 160 of 758
  1. #81
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    677
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Yeah 3 hour meetings sitting next to IK and a day later PTI is spawn of satan
    There are reports she wanted to meet Imran alone but he refused thank got immy used his brain verna isne koi or chand cherhana tha.

  2. #82
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    25,070
    Mentioned
    964 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WebGuru View Post
    Money Talks!
    Avay ka ava hi bigra howa hai..


    Kis kis se larayga Immy.


    Should just retire and relax the rest of his life. He cannot win against the corrupt mafia that our people love.


    Inzi is the best selector in the world

  3. #83
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    387
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    There are reports she wanted to meet Imran alone but he refused thank got immy used his brain verna isne koi or chand cherhana tha.
    If true, that is some serious black widow #\%¥!!! Well done on Khan remembering the 3rd amongst them woulda been Shaytan. Although in this case you could contend that she herself is Satan.

    That's just so cruel, so cold blooded, snake like.

  4. #84
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    8,000
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    There are reports she wanted to meet Imran alone but he refused thank got immy used his brain verna isne koi or chand cherhana tha.
    Just imagine what allegations she could have made, even rape.

  5. #85
    Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Amreeka
    Runs
    5,061
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When they can't prove a honest man to be corrupt, they resort to these sort of cheap tactics. I'm sure she was offered something in return for this.

  6. #86
    Debut
    Oct 2008
    Runs
    78
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What her sister does is not Ayesha Gulalai's fault. Question what she's saying not the people in her family.

  7. #87
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    677
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by faraz39 View Post
    What her sister does is not Ayesha Gulalai's fault. Question what she's saying not the people in her family.
    Her father was there assisting her with allegations to make surr nothing remains

  8. #88
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    614
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by faraz39 View Post
    What her sister does is not Ayesha Gulalai's fault. Question what she's saying not the people in her family.
    No its not her fault at all, but dont play the victim card and use "pukhtoons" excuse for this, you just cant say others "2 number pukhtoon" if your own family members dont respect the true culture of pukhtoons.


    The Griffins ....

  9. #89
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    677
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Express and ARY both reporting




  10. #90
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    387
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh my... hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

    Poor Imran. Who'd have thought never being in a position where a woman propositioned me would give me an advantage over the great Khan. I'll do dua for him and all the other less fortunate.

  11. #91
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    4,479
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a women. What Pakhtun ghairat. lol.


    Ex Shahid Afridi fan.

  12. #92
    Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    18,268
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    PTI's official website http://insaf.pk/ hacked.


    Raise your words, not voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder... (Rumi)

  13. #93
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    15,986
    Mentioned
    526 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WebGuru View Post
    PTI's official website http://insaf.pk/ hacked.
    Even Noon League is better than your party, we are not any political party supporters.
    Seems legit.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  14. #94
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    387
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WebGuru View Post
    PTI's official website http://insaf.pk/ hacked.
    Maybe a few less IT lessons and a few more English lessons wouldn't have gone amiss. Anonymous have nothing to fear.

  15. #95
    Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    18,268
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WebGuru View Post
    PTI's official website http://insaf.pk/ hacked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asim_khan View Post
    Maybe a few less IT lessons and a few more English lessons wouldn't have gone amiss. Anonymous have nothing to fear.
    Maybe an inside job? a pakistani webmaster don't need 50 crores a few lakhs are enough


    Raise your words, not voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder... (Rumi)

  16. #96
    Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    18,268
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)



    Raise your words, not voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder... (Rumi)

  17. #97
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    387
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WebGuru View Post
    Maybe an inside job? a pakistani webmaster don't need 50 crores a few lakhs are enough
    You only get what you pay for, and that definitely looks like a few lakhs worth of work. I guess spell/grammar check was an optional extra

  18. #98
    Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    18,268
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Asim_khan View Post
    You only get what you pay for, and that definitely looks like a few lakhs worth of work. I guess spell/grammar check was an optional extra
    or maybe the jobs is done by the same guy who was given the task to produce fake documents full of spell mistakes.


    Raise your words, not voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder... (Rumi)

  19. #99
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    387
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WebGuru View Post
    or maybe the jobs is done by the same guy who was given the task to produce fake documents full of spell mistakes.
    Haha, well you can't accuse the Sharif family of not being loyal to those who do their dirty work. Repeat customers, hope they got a discount

  20. #100
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    9,171
    Mentioned
    418 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Poor stuff by this person

    There are differences between people but one should never play with others respect like this.

    This is equivilent to a false rape charge.


    "Life is Pain"
    ~House~

  21. #101
    Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    18,268
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Asim_khan View Post
    Haha, well you can't accuse the Sharif family of not being loyal to those who do their dirty work. Repeat customers, hope they got a discount
    True but they need to learn from Evi Genius


    Raise your words, not voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder... (Rumi)

  22. #102
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    387
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WebGuru View Post
    True but they need to learn from Evi Genius
    The Lex Luthor of Pakistan. The Sharifs are rubbish villains of the week in comparison to him. I've begrudgingly accepted that he'll probably never be caught, he's to corruption what Don Bradman is to batting.

    Let's hope though that like the Don was found wanting in his final innings to a wrongun, Imran Khan bowls him a Googly to catch him out just short of a life of retirement

  23. #103
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    2,546
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    for imran khan..You can't reach your destination if you start throwing stones at each and every barking dog

  24. #104
    Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    18,268
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Asim_khan View Post
    The Lex Luthor of Pakistan. The Sharifs are rubbish villains of the week in comparison to him. I've begrudgingly accepted that he'll probably never be caught, he's to corruption what Don Bradman is to batting.

    Let's hope though that like the Don was found wanting in his final innings to a wrongun, Imran Khan bowls him a Googly to catch him out just short of a life of retirement
    That was a good one!


    Raise your words, not voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder... (Rumi)

  25. #105
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    15,307
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    Poor stuff by this person

    There are differences between people but one should never play with others respect like this.

    This is equivilent to a false rape charge.
    Has it already been confirmed that she is lying? I think there should be an investigation to find out what really happened. Until then we should not discredit the accuser.

  26. #106
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    652
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DRsohail View Post
    for imran khan..You can't reach your destination if you start throwing stones at each and every barking dog
    I honestly think this could be a case of a scorned women whose sexual advances/flirtation wasn't enough to sway IK's opinion. Kamran Khan is referring to her comments as bouncers, but these are simply head-height full tosses

  27. #107
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    387
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadabFakhar View Post
    I honestly think this could be a case of a scorned women whose sexual advances/flirtation wasn't enough to sway IK's opinion. Kamran Khan is referring to her comments as bouncers, but these are simply head-height full tosses
    Or bouncers sailing way over the batsmans head, being called a wide and going as byes to the boundary cos the wicketkeeper hasn't got a chance.

    She's out of control and all over the place with her accusations,

    1) Sitting there making unsubstantiated claims is fair game, but she can't produce text messages to back up her claims cos it's a room full of men and it demeans her ghairat

    2) Attacks Khan for being a 2 number Pathan cos he brings western style/mannerisms, whilst she sits next to and is coached through her press conference by her dad, who humiliated Pakhtoon culture in an interview with the BBC in support of his other daughter, the Squash player.

    It's so ill thought through and stupid,such planning and execution could only be directed by someone who uses the Calibri font.

  28. #108
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    652
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Asim_khan View Post

    It's so ill thought through and stupid,such planning and execution could only be directed by someone who uses the Calibri font.
    My thoughts exactly. Comes in time for the "sadiq and "amin" comments. If that doesn't give away who her sponsors/patrons are....

  29. #109
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    2,546
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @ShadabFakhar u r right..she did just one dhrana for bijli,,raksha walo k liy shahzad gaya taa,

  30. #110
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    652
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DRsohail View Post
    @ShadabFakhar u r right..she did just one dhrana for bijli,,raksha walo k liy shahzad gaya taa,
    Sorry, my urdu comprehension skills are lacking. Who's bijli and raksha walo ka shahzad?

  31. #111
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    2,546
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @ShadabFakhar she did only one thing in her 4 years s an MNA and that was a protest against load shedding regarding electricity.....she said that she went to bni gala to meet imran khan regarding some issues of auto rickshaw union ,but she is lying...that was done by shehzad ...another guy from pesh...

  32. #112
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    2,546
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadabFakhar View Post
    Sorry, my urdu comprehension skills are lacking. Who's bijli and raksha walo ka shahzad?
    she said about those two acheivemnts in her press conference..

  33. #113
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    9,171
    Mentioned
    418 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by srh View Post
    Has it already been confirmed that she is lying? I think there should be an investigation to find out what really happened. Until then we should not discredit the accuser.
    She most probably is lieing. And such accusations arnt new.

    My dad who worked in an office would alwyas make sure that when a female came to meet him,his pa should enter the room with her.

    Thing is many false accusations are thrown against people.

    I was talking to a lawyer las lt year and he told me that he told many of his clients to make a fake rape accusation against people because this is the most easiest way for a women to get a job done. And some follow this way not carying about the other persons reputation and dignity.

    Thus, such comments should be taken with a pinch of salt.

    You know,in pakistan all u need to do is go to the sim franchise and you get all your sms record very easily.


    "Life is Pain"
    ~House~

  34. #114
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Runs
    3,960
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2 female recently left PTI. There must be something wrong inside the party.

  35. #115
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    677
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pakistanisgreat View Post
    2 female recently left PTI. There must be something wrong inside the party.
    The first one was seen defending IK character on all media channels today she said her differences with party leadership were only political and IK always treated her in a respectful way

  36. #116
    Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    9,175
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Wow, never a dull moment in Pakistan politics or cricket.

    Watched this drama yesterday and as a PTI supporter, i would naturally reject it but just think logically:

    - She accused Imran Khad of harassing her and sending text messages but instead of showing text message, she says "Check Imran Khan's Blackberry".

    - Imran Khan is not Pathan and she is THE REAL PATHAN but after all the harassment since 2013 (as per her claims), she stayed in the party, represented the party, enjoyed her "WOMEN RESERVED" seat for over 4 years???

    - What was she doing at jalsa 2 days go and sitting next to Imran Khan just yesterday if he was sending her text messages???

    - In her press conference, she kept syaing "I am a Pasthun", "I am a Muslim", doing PHD in Islam, want to become Zakir Naik etc etc . She was trying to sell Islam and Pashtun to prove she is pious and Imran khan is promoting western culture.

    - Just few days ago (Murad Saeed issue), she was saying that PMLN always targets women and PTI gives nothing but respect to women and now says not only Imran Khan but many PTI leaders kept sending her text messages and still she didn't quit the party??

    Kamran Shahid who was at Bani Gala for Imran Khan interview witnessed this himself that Imran Khan wasn't happy with Ayesha Gulali's performance and talked about party discipline and merit. As for other allegations of PMLN's Ameer Muqam approaching her and money, it will come out in few days eventually.

  37. #117
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Runs
    3,960
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    The first one was seen defending IK character on all media channels today she said her differences with party leadership were only political and IK always treated her in a respectful way
    i know but leaving party after all the hard work it is a bad sign.

  38. #118
    Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    9,175
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pakistanisgreat View Post
    2 female recently left PTI. There must be something wrong inside the party.
    Yeah right? 3 women joined PTI yesterday, PTI must be best for women going by that logic then??

    Irum Farooq (ex MQM) who had courage to criticise Altaf Hussain joined PTI yesterday.

    Maliha Soomro (sister of ex Prime Minister Mian Soomro) joined from Jacobabad, Sindh and a female media personality (forgot her name) also joined.

    Naz Baloch said she left because PTI doesn't pay attention to Sindh but she was never disrespected by ANYONE in the party ever and Khan sb had always respected her.

  39. #119
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Runs
    3,960
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waseem View Post
    Yeah right? 3 women joined PTI yesterday, PTI must be best for women going by that logic then??

    Irum Farooq (ex MQM) who had courage to criticise Altaf Hussain joined PTI yesterday.

    Maliha Soomro (sister of ex Prime Minister Mian Soomro) joined from Jacobabad, Sindh and a female media personality (forgot her name) also joined.

    Naz Baloch said she left because PTI doesn't pay attention to Sindh but she was never disrespected by ANYONE in the party ever and Khan sb had always respected her.
    non of them are real popular or can bring anything to table. by this logic what are you trying to prove, what if 20 women joins PTI tomorrow. what difference would it make. Those who left the party would make the difference for sure.

  40. #120
    Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    9,175
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pakistanisgreat View Post
    non of them are real popular or can bring anything to table. by this logic what are you trying to prove, what if 20 women joins PTI tomorrow. what difference would it make. Those who left the party would make the difference for sure.
    Oh i thought we were talking about women leaving/joining party and not their political worth?

    Ayesha has ZERO vote bank, was given reserved seat for women and with all due respect, Naz Baloch was not a political loss either.

    I think Hina Rabbani Khar is also in talks with PTI and may join soon.

  41. #121
    Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    13,738
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I have listened the press conference.

    Most of the allegations are already well known.

    - IK is Niazi - correct
    - IK disregards the corruption of pervaiz Khatak and Jehangir Tareen - correct
    - IK considers himself an angel and he is a patient of acute narcissism. - correct
    - IK has developed PTI as a cult - correct
    - IK's character is well known - correct
    - So many pti leaders disappointed with IK - correct


    Regarding text messages, she said IK sent to every woman.

    Anyway, when pti is one year away from power, there is no reason to leave the party, unless you are convinced that IK is part of the problem.

    Lastly, I would like her to resign and return the seat to pti.

  42. #122
    Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    9,175
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Zero View Post
    I have listened the press conference.

    Most of the allegations are already well known.

    - IK is Niazi - correct
    - IK disregards the corruption of pervaiz Khatak and Jehangir Tareen - correct
    - IK considers himself an angel and he is a patient of acute narcissism. - correct
    - IK has developed PTI as a cult - correct
    - IK's character is well known - correct
    - So many pti leaders disappointed with IK - correct


    Regarding text messages, she said IK sent to every woman.

    Anyway, when pti is one year away from power, there is no reason to leave the party, unless you are convinced that IK is part of the problem.

    Lastly, I would like her to resign and return the seat to pti.
    Lol behti ganga main haath dhonay walay bhi aa gaye but things you mentined weren't key issues, i will post key issues again (It was about harassment by not only IK but whole leadership & magharabi values) :

    - She accused Imran Khad of harassing her and sending text messages but instead of showing text message, she says "Check Imran Khan's Blackberry".

    - Imran Khan is not Pathan and she is THE REAL PATHAN but after all the harassment since 2013 (as per her claims), she stayed in the party, represented the party, enjoyed her "WOMEN RESERVED" seat for over 4 years???

    - What was she doing at jalsa 2 days go and sitting next to Imran Khan just yesterday if he was sending her text messages???

    - In her press conference, she kept syaing "I am a Pasthun", "I am a Muslim", doing PHD in Islam, want to become Zakir Naik etc etc . She was trying to sell Islam and Pashtun to prove she is pious and Imran khan is promoting western culture.

    - Just few days ago (Murad Saeed issue), she was saying that PMLN always targets women and PTI gives nothing but respect to women and now says not only Imran Khan but many PTI leaders kept sending her text messages and still she didn't quit the party??

    Kamran Shahid who was at Bani Gala for Imran Khan interview witnessed this himself that Imran Khan wasn't happy with Ayesha Gulali's performance and talked about party discipline and merit. As for other allegations of PMLN's Ameer Muqam approaching her and money, it will come out in few days eventually.

  43. #123
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    15,307
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waseem View Post
    Yeah right? 3 women joined PTI yesterday, PTI must be best for women going by that logic then??

    Irum Farooq (ex MQM) who had courage to criticise Altaf Hussain joined PTI yesterday.

    Maliha Soomro (sister of ex Prime Minister Mian Soomro) joined from Jacobabad, Sindh and a female media personality (forgot her name) also joined.

    Naz Baloch said she left because PTI doesn't pay attention to Sindh but she was never disrespected by ANYONE in the party ever and Khan sb had always respected her.
    Khan saab respected her by saying she was useless and its good she is gone?

  44. #124
    Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    9,175
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by srh View Post
    Khan saab respected her by saying she was useless and its good she is gone?
    She came LIVE on tv to defend her ex leader so he must have treated her with respect otherwise this was perfect time to settle any scores?

    She made such ridicuous claims of harassment when she was seen sitting with Imran Khan just yesterday and even neutral journalist who was there to record interview provided first hand report that the discussion was about her performance and merit rather than dirty texts or maghrabi culture.

    You can pick and choose point for your own agenda but how can you take ANY of her accusations seriously when her lies were exposed. She was reading the script the whole time and had people around her feeding propaganda.

    Ths is how PMLN always operated, they use people to launch personal attacks. Apparently Reham Khan has been upto something as well and may witness further PMLN sponsored personal attacks in the next few days.

  45. #125
    Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    13,738
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waseem View Post
    Lol behti ganga main haath dhonay walay bhi aa gaye but things you mentined weren't key issues, i will post key issues again (It was about harassment by not only IK but whole leadership & magharabi values) :

    - She accused Imran Khad of harassing her and sending text messages but instead of showing text message, she says "Check Imran Khan's Blackberry".

    - Imran Khan is not Pathan and she is THE REAL PATHAN but after all the harassment since 2013 (as per her claims), she stayed in the party, represented the party, enjoyed her "WOMEN RESERVED" seat for over 4 years???

    - What was she doing at jalsa 2 days go and sitting next to Imran Khan just yesterday if he was sending her text messages???

    - In her press conference, she kept syaing "I am a Pasthun", "I am a Muslim", doing PHD in Islam, want to become Zakir Naik etc etc . She was trying to sell Islam and Pashtun to prove she is pious and Imran khan is promoting western culture.

    - Just few days ago (Murad Saeed issue), she was saying that PMLN always targets women and PTI gives nothing but respect to women and now says not only Imran Khan but many PTI leaders kept sending her text messages and still she didn't quit the party??

    Kamran Shahid who was at Bani Gala for Imran Khan interview witnessed this himself that Imran Khan wasn't happy with Ayesha Gulali's performance and talked about party discipline and merit. As for other allegations of PMLN's Ameer Muqam approaching her and money, it will come out in few days eventually.
    Thanks for pointing to the "key" issue.

    I listened to full press conference and also the Q & A section, and I think I am fully capable of understanding the contents.

    And I am certain, my summary is accurate.

    She answered your queries multiple times.

    She left the party as IK disregarded the "corruption evidences" against CM pervaiz Khatak.
    She did not say that IK harassed her, she said that those text were sent to all women, she implied that those texts were of questions able nature. (we know that IK has a bad habit of swearing)

    What Karman witnessed is most likely what Ayesha said in conference that instead of reviewing the evidence against CM, IK started lecturing her.

    These hosts rely on the interviews of poltical leaders, they cannot afford to say anything which can hurt the chances of getting the next interview.
    (Cnn, msnbc are also plagued with this issue.)

    Khalid Latif, talal, Abid sher, Rana etc are just like IK, who lack basic human decency, but in today's press conference she was talking about nawaz sharif specifically.

    I know that in 80s NS launched a vulgar campaign against nusrat and bay nazar bhutto, but during last 15 years, he has been decent while speaking.

    She used many terms, like wazir, Pashtun, Pathan, khan, pakistani, muslim, PhD course in comparative study of religions. I do not think she was using any card, as this is not a right method to play such cards.

  46. #126
    Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    13,738
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    She must resign from the seat. She will lose her credibility otherwise.

  47. #127
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Runs
    394
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Zero View Post
    She must resign from the seat. She will lose her credibility otherwise.
    Too late for that, her credibility is already gone.

  48. #128
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    23,842
    Mentioned
    7126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Zero View Post
    Thanks for pointing to the "key" issue.

    I listened to full press conference and also the Q & A section, and I think I am fully capable of understanding the contents.

    And I am certain, my summary is accurate.

    She answered your queries multiple times.

    She left the party as IK disregarded the "corruption evidences" against CM pervaiz Khatak.
    She did not say that IK harassed her, she said that those text were sent to all women, she implied that those texts were of questions able nature. (we know that IK has a bad habit of swearing)

    She's leaving PTI because Prevaiz Khattak is apparently corrupt but she's going to join PMLN? Okay then.

    She did say IK harassed her, let's not cherry pick the statements that suit your narrative. She claims IK has been sending her inappropriate texts since 2013. All of this without any evidence to substantiate her claims, of course.




    This is PMLN's M.O, they've always tried to slander and defame IK's character.

  49. #129
    Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    9,175
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Devil View Post
    She's leaving PTI because Prevaiz Khattak is apparently corrupt but she's going to join PMLN? Okay then.

    She did say IK harassed her, let's not cherry pick the statements that suit your narrative. She claims IK has been sending her inappropriate texts since 2013. All of this without any evidence to substantiate her claims, of course.




    This is PMLN's M.O, they've always tried to slander and defame IK's character.
    Exactly! Check reaction of different journalists (except Jang/Geo) and you will understand the core issue was about harassment which is a MASSIVE accusation. Almost everyone who leaves party will say, party is not sticking to ideology and there is corruption, nepotism blah blah but this accusation is above and beyond anything we heard in recent political history.

  50. #130
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Venue
    In your dil, but not in your dimaag.
    Runs
    9,837
    Mentioned
    871 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Nobody is an angel in this country. She may or may not have been bribed. Just like she may or may not have been harassed. We won't know till we see the evidence.


    Swing it like Akram, whack it like Afridi, live it like Inti.

  51. #131
    Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    13,738
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Devil View Post
    She's leaving PTI because Prevaiz Khattak is apparently corrupt but she's going to join PMLN? Okay then.

    She did say IK harassed her, let's not cherry pick the statements that suit your narrative. She claims IK has been sending her inappropriate texts since 2013. All of this without any evidence to substantiate her claims, of course.




    This is PMLN's M.O, they've always tried to slander and defame IK's character.
    - We will talk about pmln, when she join it.
    - Did not she say that IK sent inappropriate messages to all women?
    - IK is morally corrupt person. Is this a breaking news?
    - Hamid Mir is a lafafa journalist, he knows that it's IK's time, so better blame the victims. He should not forget that when he was in hospital, there were few anchors, questioning his visit to karachi and raising meaningless questions, while he was clearly the victim of agencies. Looks like he got the message and he is mum about establishment afterwards.

  52. #132
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    23,842
    Mentioned
    7126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waseem View Post
    Exactly! Check reaction of different journalists (except Jang/Geo) and you will understand the core issue was about harassment which is a MASSIVE accusation. Almost everyone who leaves party will say, party is not sticking to ideology and there is corruption, nepotism blah blah but this accusation is above and beyond anything we heard in recent political history.
    Yeah, knowing our sanctimonious and ghairat mand qoum, these sort of allegations are probably more damaging than any corruptions charges lmao.

    Also, the timing of Gulalai's sudden moral awakening is very convenient for NS, isn't it? Media has already forgotten about the Panama issue, these allegations are the main talking point on all talk shows now.

  53. #133
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    1,570
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Zero View Post
    - We will talk about pmln, when she join it.
    - Did not she say that IK sent inappropriate messages to all women?
    - IK is morally corrupt person. Is this a breaking news?
    - Hamid Mir is a lafafa journalist, he knows that it's IK's time, so better blame the victims. He should not forget that when he was in hospital, there were few anchors, questioning his visit to karachi and raising meaningless questions, while he was clearly the victim of agencies. Looks like he got the message and he is mum about establishment afterwards.
    She made serious allegations without any evidence and none of the women that have worked for imran khan have said anything similar, if anything they've backed him up. As a communist athiest, you're too dogmatic in your views and hate for imran khan, to reason with.


    "Be the best version of yourself"

  54. #134
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    23,842
    Mentioned
    7126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Zero View Post
    - We will talk about pmln, when she join it.
    - Did not she say that IK sent inappropriate messages to all women?
    - IK is morally corrupt person. Is this a breaking news?
    - Hamid Mir is a lafafa journalist, he knows that it's IK's time, so better blame the victims. He should not forget that when he was in hospital, there were few anchors, questioning his visit to karachi and raising meaningless questions, while he was clearly the victim of agencies. Looks like he got the message and he is mum about establishment afterwards.
    Of course she will join it, you're smart enough to know that.

    She did, but that's beside the point. We're talking about her direct allegations of harassment against IK which she couldn't substantiate with any shred of evidence. Not even a screenshot.

    Also, why doesn't she show us the evidence she has that proves Pervaiz Khatak is corrupt? Again, all talk but nothing to validate her claims.

    I posted Hamid Mir's tweet only as a reference to Gulalai's statement where she alleges that IK harassed her.

  55. #135
    Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    13,738
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakistanian View Post
    She made serious allegations without any evidence and none of the women that have worked for imran khan have said anything similar, if anything they've backed him up. As a communist athiest, you're too dogmatic in your views and hate for imran khan, to reason with.
    Are not you contradicting by reasoning with me?

    There are so many Mpa are angry with Khatak and there are corruption allegations against CM. This is a known fact, even before the press conference.

    During the press conference, she mentioned few names, you can verify with them.

  56. #136
    Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    13,738
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Devil View Post
    Of course she will join it, you're smart enough to know that.

    She did, but that's beside the point. We're talking about her direct allegations of harassment against IK which she couldn't substantiate with any shred of evidence. Not even a screenshot.

    Also, why doesn't she show us the evidence she has that proves Pervaiz Khatak is corrupt? Again, all talk but nothing to validate her claims.

    I posted Hamid Mir's tweet only as a reference to Gulalai's statement where she alleges that IK harassed her.
    I do not if I am blind as I do not see the word "harrased" in the tweet.
    Or maybe you got sixth sense.

  57. #137
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    23,842
    Mentioned
    7126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Zero View Post
    I do not if I am blind as I do not see the word "harrased" in the tweet.
    Or maybe you got sixth sense.
    Pretty sure inappropriate texting falls under the category of harassment.

  58. #138
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    1,570
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Zero View Post
    Are not you contradicting by reasoning with me?

    There are so many Mpa are angry with Khatak and there are corruption allegations against CM. This is a known fact, even before the press conference.

    During the press conference, she mentioned few names, you can verify with them.
    She made a huge allegation of sexual harassment (inappropriate texts), the burden of proof is on the accuser. Here in America she would have to pay millions of dollars in defamation charges.


    "Be the best version of yourself"

  59. #139
    Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    13,738
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakistanian View Post
    She made a huge allegation of sexual harassment (inappropriate texts), the burden of proof is on the accuser. Here in America she would have to pay millions of dollars in defamation charges.
    I think In india, burden is on the accused. Which makes sense for misogynist societies of Pakistan and india.

    I think you should place "sexual harassment" in brackets instead.

  60. #140
    Debut
    Sep 2011
    Runs
    1,494
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Zero View Post
    I think In india, burden is on the accused. Which makes sense for misogynist societies of Pakistan and india.

    I think you should place "sexual harassment" in brackets instead.
    That's why there are enough women in SC making false accusations of harrasment to tarnish the image of men.

    Women are not some angels that they are made out to be. They are equally cunning who would take advantage of the system in their favour, like this woman is doing now.

  61. #141
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Dubai
    Runs
    613
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reminds me of American journalist Kim Barker who claimed in her book that former PM aka family man Nawaz Sharif used to send her inappropriate text messages when she had visited Pakistan.

  62. #142
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    677
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hafeezrocks View Post
    That's why there are enough women in SC making false accusations of harrasment to tarnish the image of men.

    Women are not some angels that they are made out to be. They are equally cunning who would take advantage of the system in their favour, like this woman is doing now.
    Totally agree with you some women in Pakistan misuse the law and throw false harrasment accusation without thinking twice i had a first hand experience of this in court faced this victim card. Just because of these cruel ladies the actual innocent women in our society suffet because people start questioning their motive.

  63. #143
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    83,403
    Mentioned
    1380 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Don't make any false accusations in this thread.


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  64. #144
    Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Between Venus & Mars
    Runs
    8,327
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The script was good but she over did it. Had she concentrated on perceived corruption of Pervez Khattak she would have made sense. But with this harassment and degrading messages which she has been supposedly receiving since 2013 she has lost the plot. People know only think of it as a cheap mud slinging tactic.

    Only allegations of corruption and nepotism would have been enough to leave a lasting impact.


    " Don't wait. The time will never be just right "

  65. #145
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    652
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waqar goraya View Post
    The script was good but she over did it. Had she concentrated on perceived corruption of Pervez Khattak she would have made sense. But with this harassment and degrading messages which she has been supposedly receiving since 2013 she has lost the plot. People know only think of it as a cheap mud slinging tactic.

    Only allegations of corruption and nepotism would have been enough to leave a lasting impact.
    The talk of disqualification gave it away too. We all know from what angle that was asked.

  66. #146
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    652
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    Don't make any false accusations in this thread.
    I think the whole thread is one...

  67. #147
    Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Between Venus & Mars
    Runs
    8,327
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I heard a glimpse of PTI press conference on this issue today. The lady, Aliya Hamza Malik is a very good public speaker. I was in another room but after hearing her impressive voice i went to see who she actually was.


    " Don't wait. The time will never be just right "

  68. #148
    Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    13,738
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    PTI issued legal notice to her, demanding:

    - apology
    - NA seat.

    I strongly believe she should return NA seat.


    Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.

  69. #149
    Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Between Venus & Mars
    Runs
    8,327
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    PTI issues 'legal' notice to Gulalai, demands apology for allegations

    Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) has issued a "legal notice" to former party member Ayesha Gulalai for her allegations against Imran Khan, demanding an apology and resignation from her National Assembly seat.

    PTI leader Fawad Chaudhry along with other party members announced this at a press conference on Wednesday.

    Chaudhry said that since Gulalai has accused the party of moral and financial corruption, she should no longer remain on the NA seat on PTI's ticket. He added that if she fails to resign, the party will request the Election Commission of Pakistan to denotify her.

    "We know that she [Gulalai] met Amir Muqam a day before [she held the press conference]," Chaudhry maintained, implying that she was in talks with PML-N.

    Gulalai, however, had denied that she would be joining the PML-N in a press conference on Tuesday night, in which she leveled a series of scathing allegations against Imran Khan and other top party members.

    Another party member, Alia Hamza, expressed her anger at Gulalai's allegations, saying that Imran Khan had never disrespected her or any other female party member.

    "Our party is called the women's party," Hamza claimed. "With her accusations, she has not insulted Mr Khan — she has insulted us [women]."

    In an angry tirade, she asked why Gulalai remained in the party for four years if she was facing harassment. Hamza accused her of ruining politics for women for personal gains.

    "You weren't even part of the core committee, yet you sat on the stage with party leaders during the [thanksgiving celebrations]," she said. "Imran Khan and the party gave you immense respect."
    https://www.dawn.com/news/1349166/pt...or-allegations


    " Don't wait. The time will never be just right "

  70. #150
    Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    18,268
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Zero View Post
    PTI issued legal notice to her, demanding:

    - apology
    - NA seat.

    I strongly believe she should return NA seat.
    Already did 2 hours ago. Read the post above


    Raise your words, not voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder... (Rumi)

  71. #151
    Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    18,268
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yeh to Hashmi ko be peeche hor gae...

    Want to make a women's only political party, that has no men - Ayesha Gulalai

    Don't have time to go to court, SC can include this in the case it is hearing now. Want to focus on studies - Ayesha Gulalai

    WTH man?


    Raise your words, not voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder... (Rumi)

  72. #152
    Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    13,738
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WebGuru View Post
    Already did 2 hours ago. Read the post above
    ??


    Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.

  73. #153
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    15,307
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waseem View Post
    She came LIVE on tv to defend her ex leader so he must have treated her with respect otherwise this was perfect time to settle any scores?

    She made such ridicuous claims of harassment when she was seen sitting with Imran Khan just yesterday and even neutral journalist who was there to record interview provided first hand report that the discussion was about her performance and merit rather than dirty texts or maghrabi culture.

    You can pick and choose point for your own agenda but how can you take ANY of her accusations seriously when her lies were exposed. She was reading the script the whole time and had people around her feeding propaganda.

    Ths is how PMLN always operated, they use people to launch personal attacks. Apparently Reham Khan has been upto something as well and may witness further PMLN sponsored personal attacks in the next few days.
    We can say that Naz Baloch's response was classy while Imran Khan's response was not classy. Naz Baloch is a classy person which Imran Khan is not.

  74. #154
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    652
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've also heard that she requested to speak to IK alone. Why would she do that if she was being harassed?

    IK is drawing a longer list of corrupt people that he's continually exposing both intentionally and inadvertently as in this case. Ayesha Gullulai may have damaged her own political career with these allegations.

  75. #155
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Runs
    394
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just watching her interview with Kashif Abbasi. She seems highly confused and full of contradictions.

  76. #156
    Debut
    Aug 2015
    Runs
    264
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mind boggling why she would come on ary to be grilled. Should have stuck to geo.

  77. #157
    Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    13,738
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin Chacha View Post
    Mind boggling why she would come on ary to be grilled. Should have stuck to geo.
    sad state of affairs that news outlets are now taking sides openly. (i want them to at least try to hide their prejudices)


    there is no single reason for her but it seems that she felt powerless in order to bring any positive change as IK calls the shots and protect his buddies. (but her selfishness is also open for everyone to see...she discussed NA 1 seat during 15 minute meeting, she should have been just discussed the matter of richshaw drivers)

    Justice Wajeh was kicked out of this party which gives a clue about the party.


    Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.

  78. #158
    Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    18,268
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Heard big money is being distributed by nooras and more Gululai to appear soon on media to attack IK...

    Nobody can beat Nooras when it comes to dirty politics and throwing money...


    Raise your words, not voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder... (Rumi)

  79. #159
    Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    18,268
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)



    Raise your words, not voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder... (Rumi)

  80. #160
    Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    18,268
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I just came to know she appeared on ARY for one to one interview? is she really dumb or ARY paid really big money for the show?


    Raise your words, not voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder... (Rumi)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •