Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    I have feeling that these women are desperate to be the next Mrs Khan or in the case of Reham stay as Mrs Khan so that they could if something happens to IK become the leader of the PTI. He needs a non political wife from a non political family. The sooner the better.
    Agreed. I have the same feeling. She's stated she wants to launch her own party for women only otherwise join an existing one. One of them she's already called corrupt and the other she's left to join PTI, the rest are PML-Q and JUI. LOL

She tried to launch her career with this move but I hope instead it finishes it.

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WebGuru View Post
    Oh man i am in tears "Imran to kisi ko botel nae pilata wo kanjoos insan to apne bhanje bhateejon ko eidi nae deta apko blackberry kahan se le dya usne"

I think I've done my hernia, lord help me 😂😂😂 that's the funniest thing I've ever seen. I swear my rib cracked or something, that's hysterically funny

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    She is visiting different KP cities from last few months regularly doing press conf and targeting KP govt. Looks like a political career is being build... She isn't alone and someone is providing the resources behind the scene.
    It will be sad if she joins the PMLN...
    nothing immoral but it would not feel right.

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @WebGuru hah ;uqman just did it in a classic way..classic b ezzati..

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Zero View Post
    It will be sad if she joins the PMLN...
    nothing immoral but it would not feel right.
    Most appropriate party for her. A bunch of corrupt liars.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Oh man i am in tears "Imran to kisi ko botel nae pilata wo kanjoos insan to apne bhanje bhateejon ko eidi nae deta apko blackberry kahan se le dya usne"

Way too savage.

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DRsohail View Post
    @WebGuru hah ;uqman just did it in a classic way..classic b ezzati..
    I think he did it in the best way. At first everyone was cautious because her allegations were serious and required careful scrutiny but now everyone has come to know it was politically motivated all along. Others interviewed her with respect and dignity, but when it came to Mubashar Luqman her lies had become quite evident; the rest, as they say, is history.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    By baggage you mean mostly the hate from Nooras, who he has made cry. So challenging crooks is baggage?
    no i was talking about skeletons in the closet. he has too many of them. if Supreme Court decide that article 62 & 63 can also comes into play for personal life then Imran Khan will be gone.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    PMLN's social media team is so dumb they produced some fake screenshots of khan's whatsapp conversation with Gulalai and guess what they produced it from IK side i mean IK was taking the screenshots instead of Gulalai and thn they forgot that video call and encryption feature was recently made available in whatsapp that's visible in the screenshot lol it wasn't available a couple of years ago. These patwaris are so dumb!

Can't post the screenshot here because of language but you can search them on twitter and facebook.
    Last edited by WebGuru; 2nd August 2017 at 22:11.

Raise your words, not voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder... (Rumi)

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by srh View Post
    no i was talking about skeletons in the closet. he has too many of them. if Supreme Court decide that article 62 & 63 can also comes into play for personal life then Imran Khan will be gone.
    I thought Skeletons were some hidden secrets that are not out there.Those allegations arent new, they have been around for 25 years, So they are not skeletons.

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

One needs to declare his childern in tax returns, only on this basis he could be disqualified.
    But bottom line is that it's decided that IK will not be disqualified.

And Pakistanis will get their trump.

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Between Venus & Mars
    Runs
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    One needs to declare his childern in tax returns, only on this basis he could be disqualified.

Care to mention similarities between Trump and Imran?

" Don't wait. The time will never be just right "

Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bro what do you have against Imran Khan? I know he won't fix everything but at least he's marginally better than the alternatives. Why not give him a chance? PPP and PML have been trading spots and looting the nation, we should at least try something else.

Debut
    Feb 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    She could also join PPP as she has hinted that Bilawal Bhutto is squeaky clean and is doing a good job.

Somehow I'm getting the feeling PPP is backing her and planning something for her and Bilawal.

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So after watching couple of shows and her argument, it comes down to this:

- Imran Khan sends her sms and harasses her in 2013 but her/or father's GHAIRAT doesn't stop her continuing as an MNA of the party for 4 years and apparently she ignores this for the betterment of country

- Imran Khan keeps sending her messages, other party members also send her messages and other women as well but she keeps working for her beloved people.

- She then asks for NA1 ticket so she could work under same leader and gang for ANOTHER 5 years, now this is beyond anyone's understanding why such a GHAIRAT MAND lady and her father would want to continue???

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    962 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by classic View Post
    She could also join PPP as she has hinted that Bilawal Bhutto is squeaky clean and is doing a good job.

Somehow I'm getting the feeling PPP is backing her and planning something for her and Bilawal.
    She joined PTI from PPP. Today she even said Nawaz is an exemplary leader. Baji buhat confused hain.

Inzi is the best selector in the world

Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    She joined PTI from PPP. Today she even said Nawaz is an exemplary leader. Baji buhat confused hain.
    I watched her show with Mubashir Lucman and she was absolutely clueless. I kinda felt bad for her she is embarrassing herself and her family.

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Imran Khan has too much baggage to be honest. If PTI lose the next elections again then they should elect someone else as its leader.
    I remember it took you months of argument to understand finally that Nawaz Sharif was corrupt (in Panama case thread) and you are still questioning whether Ayesha is a drama or real despite so many contradictions and flip flops but eventually you will agree.

As for Imran Khan's baggage, he committed mistakes in his young life as MOST of us do and has admitted his mistakes. He got married 22 years ago and there hasn't been ANY moral issue raised except Nawaz Sharif backed personal attacks like he takes drugs, he has bad character, he doesn't respect women and now this latest Ayesha ka drama.

His mistakes did NOT hurt the country, he has not repeated his mistakes for decades and nothing different to ALL other leaders so not sure why is it so much an issue for some people??

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    She's lying through her teeth in Lucman's show. Completely denying she asked for a ticket when she admitted that she did just an hour before.

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ayesha Gullali maybe bitter about not getting the party ticket and being used a political pawn here but her criticism of IK and PTI does ring true. Basically IK like other leaders likes to surround himself around sycophants, his entourage including grown men who behave like fan-boys. He uses dirty and filthy language against his opponents, very evident by his use of language during the dharma. He is arrogant and thinks he knows best. He may not be corrupt but he is a megalomaniac. Obviously none of blind supporters will ever admit or accept any of it.

“I am not young enough to know everything.”

― Oscar Wilde

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saadibaba View Post
    Ayesha Gullali maybe bitter about not getting the party ticket and being used a political pawn here but her criticism of IK and PTI does ring true. Basically IK like other leaders likes to surround himself around sycophants, his entourage including grown men who behave like fan-boys. He uses dirty and filthy language against his opponents, very evident by his use of language during the dharma. He is arrogant and thinks he knows best. He may not be corrupt but he is a megalomaniac. Obviously none of blind supporters will ever admit or accept any of it.
    I am sorry but how convenient is it to say she is probably bitter so she can accuse others of sexual harassment and it's just a small issue??

None of the so called blind supporters defend language such as beghairat, zaleel, chor/daku etc as a leader shouldn't say such things and especially when critics totally focus on such petty things than actual issues. A better politician would get Abid Sher Ali, Hanif Abbasi, Rana Sanaullah, Javed Latif, Talal Ch, Danial Aziz etc to do the dirty work or hire Ayesha Gulalis to attack personal lives of opponent but he is not a good politician, we all know it.

What people like you don't realize is it is far easier to take high moral ground being an arm chair critic, try challeneging the Sicilian mafia, try exposing corrupt ruling elite through proper political process.
    Let's suppose your personal life is attacked daily, your wife's background is attacked, your wife is victimsed in FAKE court cases, you get divorced and have to live without children, you are being accused of Yahoodi/Taliban/wetern/establishment/Irani/Saudi/Emirati agent and you find most politcail elite standing against you. Surely, you wouldn't address people Mr Sharif please don't do corruption or act harshly against me knowing you are up against a FILTHY mafia.

Let's see for how long would you remain in politics let alone act/talk NICELY.
    Last edited by Waseem; 3rd August 2017 at 04:55.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1099 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    This is all irrelevant in this context

You have had it in for IK from very start so excuse folks for taking this with a pinch of salt

Criticize him on policy. (of which there is genuine material anyways)

Besides Ill take an alleged megalomaniac with a proven record of charity such as Shaukat Khanum and Namal, over proven corrupt people who have ruled for decades

Debut
    Jul 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    This is all irrelevant in this context

You have had it in for IK from very start so excuse folks for taking this with a pinch of salt

Criticize him on policy. (of which there is genuine material anyways)

Besides Ill take an alleged megalomaniac with a proven record of charity such as Shaukat Khanum and Namal, over proven corrupt people who have ruled for decades
    charity work does not make you fit for a political leader. if that was the case eidhi should have been made pm.

as i said before i am willing to see imran become pm next year because we need to try some thing new but at the same time we should be realistic and also accept his short comings and the problems with pti of which the main problem is obviously the lota tactics and folks like sheikh rasheed ruling the roost who was not good enough to be his peon once upon a time

also the fact that pti has evolved into pakistan tehreek e ilzam but members of its party are not held to the same level of scrutiny and their ills are quickly white washed by imran

another problem with imran is that he does not have the stomach to digest criticism and lashes out on any one who is not on his side. he talks about democracy but his ways are purely dictator like. he is an authoratiarian and i fear that if he becomes the pm the media will be completely censored. just look at the way he treats any pti member who decides to criticize their tactics

Debut
    Jul 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    btw i dearly miss @Mamoon in pti and imran threads. he clearly had an agenda but his political knowledge was immense and he came up with very strong points to counter pti supporters and imran fans.

@Black Zero seems to be on his own these days

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1099 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo23 View Post
    charity work does not make you fit for a political leader. if that was the case eidhi should have been made pm.

as i said before i am willing to see imran become pm next year because we need to try some thing new but at the same time we should be realistic and also accept his short comings and the problems with pti of which the main problem is obviously the lota tactics and folks like sheikh rasheed ruling the roost who was not good enough to be his peon once upon a time

also the fact that pti has evolved into pakistan tehreek e ilzam but members of its party are not held to the same level of scrutiny and their ills are quickly white washed by imran

another problem with imran is that he does not have the stomach to digest criticism and lashes out on any one who is not on his side. he talks about democracy but his ways are purely dictator like. he is an authoratiarian and i fear that if he becomes the pm the media will be completely censored. just look at the way he treats any pti member who decides to criticize their tactics
    No one is saying charity work makes anyone a good leader

Clearly the point went over your head. Should have read properly before the long reply

All I said is I prefer an alleged megalomaniac over a proven corrupt person. Esp when said megalomaniac has such a long history of charity

Debut
    Jul 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No one is saying charity work makes anyone a good leader

Clearly the point went over your head. Should have read properly before the long reply

All I said is I prefer an alleged megalomaniac over a proven corrupt person. Esp when said megalomaniac has such a long history of charity
    that is a weak point to support anyone in politics and can be easily countered. he does charity but he has a colorful personal history at the same time which completely rules him out as a "sadiq and ameen" leader who satisfies article 62-63

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1099 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    btw i dearly miss @Mamoon in pti and imran threads. he clearly had an agenda but his political knowledge was immense and he came up with very strong points to counter pti supporters and imran fans.

@Black Zero seems to be on his own these days
    LOL at strong points

Among 'strong points' against Imran Khan were criticizing the width of Imran Khan's Peshawri chappal's soles and saying 'I accept Nawaz Sharif is corrupt but it doesnt matter'

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1099 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    that is a weak point to support anyone in politics and can be easily countered. he does charity but he has a colorful personal history at the same time which completely rules him out as a "sadiq and ameen" leader who satisfies article 62-63
    Well only one current leader has been branded as not being 'sadiq and ameen' and its your leader

Debut
    Jul 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL at strong points

Among 'strong points' against Imran Khan were criticizing the width of Imran Khan's Peshawri chappal's soles and saying 'I accept Nawaz Sharif is corrupt but it doesnt matter'

can you provide link to that thread? i do know that the exchanges were often hilarious with mamoon getting attacked left right but keeping his cool

Debut
    Jul 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well only one current leader has been branded as not being 'sadiq and ameen' and its your leader
    nawaz is my family's leader but not mine

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1099 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

can you provide link to that thread? i do know that the exchanges were often hilarious with mamoon getting attacked left right but keeping his cool
    It will be hard to find since it so old.

But I remember the context. It was when IK got married to Reham and in the nikkah ceremony he wore sherwani type clothes and a pehsawri chappal. Just after the dharna i think

Debut
    Jul 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It will be hard to find since it so old.

But I remember the context. It was when IK got married to Reham and in the nikkah ceremony he wore sherwani type clothes and a pehsawri chappal. Just after the dharna i think
    ok thanks. but the discussions in general were very intense though and i got to learn a lot about politics in pakistan and its history.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ayesha struggled and stuttered throughout her interview with Abbasi on ARY.

Sehwag and Steyn are the Best.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Raise your words, not voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder... (Rumi)

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    2 minutes video clip based on the interviews she did yesterday within a gap of few hours exposing her script

Debut
    Aug 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As if the grilling from Kashif Abbasi wasn't enough she also decides to give an interview to Mubashir Luqman? Can't say if there is any truth to her claims but to say that she isn't particularly smart in choosing her media spots would be the understatement of the year.

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Her secretary has come forward and said she is the one who's corrupt and took kickbacks. Claims to have proof too

Those who stand for nothing fall for anything..

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin Chacha View Post
    As if the grilling from Kashif Abbasi wasn't enough she also decides to give an interview to Mubashir Luqman? Can't say if there is any truth to her claims but to say that she isn't particularly smart in choosing her media spots would be the understatement of the year.
    I think she is overconfident she mention her talent and PHD studies in all the interviews. She also mentioned Imran is jealous of talented people in his party and Imran was jealous because of her talent.

Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Pan ka Khoka
    Runs
    Mentioned
    618 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by B@$!T View Post
    Her secretary has come forward and said she is the one who's corrupt and took kickbacks. Claims to have proof too

Yeah toh LOL hogaya

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Between Venus & Mars
    Runs
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Nice. Very decent way of expressing your frustration with allegations of sexual harassment regarding not only IK but also alluding to this culture of harassment prevalent in the party.

Political pawn? What are his services in the politics and how much of a vote bank she has? She became MNA only on reserved seat because of PTI.

" Don't wait. The time will never be just right "

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Drama unfolding

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    962 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Drama unfolding

This corrupt mafia can only resort to personal attacks.

Allah al-haq hai. Aek hi dafa rassi keechta hai. IA these filthy scums like Sanaullah and Abbasi will have to pay for their crimes.

Inzi is the best selector in the world

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So predictable isn't it?? People have been predicting launching of Reham Khan for months now and stories about her book coming out has been circulating.

This is why i can't believe these so called neutrals who have massive issues with Imran's Khan's chor/daku/ghatya words but they shut their eyes on such FILTHY propagand and smear campaigns by PMLN.
    And they have seen it all before even against Benazir, Jamaima etc.

This filthy creature called Hanif Abbasi even accused Imran Khan of relations with Shireen Mazari's daughter who was upset with behaviour of some idiots on social media and today getting upset when PMLN LEADER stoop far lower than even social media trolls.

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Don't forget, few months ago a PMLN female leader was murdered inside her male colleague's room. Rana Sanaullah came on media and claimed that she was of bad character and died of drugs overdose. No investigation was completed and no report made public.

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Watched a show with anchor Imran Khan in NA120, best part was....Most people in crowd kept saying Nawaz Sharif hamaray dil main hain, bus shair shairr, chahay corruption karay phir bhi shairrr.....one guy comes forward and says "Nawaz Sharif bilkul hamaray dil main hain (people start chanting SHAIRRR) aur sirf AIK cheez nikaal sakti hai, wo hai TALEEM"

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waseem View Post
    Don't forget, few months ago a PMLN female leader was murdered inside her male colleague's room. Rana Sanaullah came on media and claimed that she was of bad character and died of drugs overdose. No investigation was completed and no report made public.
    When was this? Why is this not talked about? Forget corruption, that's murder!

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haneef Abbasi and Rana Sanaullah are sick men. Something wrong with them upstairs.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadabFakhar View Post
    When was this? Why is this not talked about? Forget corruption, that's murder!
    PML-N worker Samia Chaudhry was ‘raped before her death’ in Chamba House

https://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/head...sband-alleges/

Chamba House is a state guest house in lahore...

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    This corrupt mafia can only resort to personal attacks.

Allah al-haq hai. Aek hi dafa rassi keechta hai. IA these filthy scums like Sanaullah and Abbasi will have to pay for their crimes.
    Imran tweet a few months ago...

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Watched a show with anchor Imran Khan in NA120, best part was....Most people in crowd kept saying Nawaz Sharif hamaray dil main hain, bus shair shairr, chahay corruption karay phir bhi shairrr.....one guy comes forward and says "Nawaz Sharif bilkul hamaray dil main hain (people start chanting SHAIRRR) aur sirf AIK cheez nikaal sakti hai, wo hai TALEEM"
    haha that was funny!

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So predictable isn't it?? People have been predicting launching of Reham Khan for months now and stories about her book coming out has been circulating.

This is why i can't believe these so called neutrals who have massive issues with Imran's Khan's chor/daku/ghatya words but they shut their eyes on such FILTHY propagand and smear campaigns by PMLN.
    And they have seen it all before even against Benazir, Jamaima etc.

This filthy creature called Hanif Abbasi even accused Imran Khan of relations with Shireen Mazari's daughter who was upset with behaviour of some idiots on social media and today getting upset when PMLN LEADER stoop far lower than even social media trolls.
    They are known for their dirty politics and unfortunately their followers think it's ok because it's politics

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Haneef Abbasi and Rana Sanaullah are sick men. Something wrong with them upstairs.
    Its the feeling of untouchability. But Allah is the best of planners.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Anchor: Ayesha ne aap ko shadi ki offer ki?
    IK: Is per mazeed baat he nahi karna chahta Ayesha aik khatoon hen unki izat he.

What a man

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Imran Khan's first interview after Gulalai's press conf. IK is giving answer of every question live! recorded interviews are not IK's cup of tea...

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Imran Khan's first interview after Gulalai's press conf. IK is giving answer of every question live! recorded interviews are not IK's cup of tea...
    Where can we see it?

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Channel?

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Where can we see it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arham_PakFan View Post
    Channel?
    http://live.arynews.tv/pk/ it's live now.

I will share the uploaded the program later

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Nathia Gali is beautiful look at the background... IK ko shayed is jaga se kuch zyada he payar hogaya he spend most of his free time there instead of Bani Gala

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope the interview is as vibrant and interesting as the shoes. Do they steal thunder or what!

But good on him coming out against harassment of the squash playing sister and also not making personal attacks against Gone girl

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    A beauty like Gulalai should not fall this low. If rumors of media are true about her story being planted then I feel very bad for her. She destroyed a promising career.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "This business that it's 'up to Misbah' whether he wants to play or not – that's rubbish - it's up to the selectors," Chappell said.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I remember it took you months of argument to understand finally that Nawaz Sharif was corrupt (in Panama case thread) and you are still questioning whether Ayesha is a drama or real despite so many contradictions and flip flops but eventually you will agree.

As for Imran Khan's baggage, he committed mistakes in his young life as MOST of us do and has admitted his mistakes. He got married 22 years ago and there hasn't been ANY moral issue raised except Nawaz Sharif backed personal attacks like he takes drugs, he has bad character, he doesn't respect women and now this latest Ayesha ka drama.

His mistakes did NOT hurt the country, he has not repeated his mistakes for decades and nothing different to ALL other leaders so not sure why is it so much an issue for some people??
    I am from old school thought that a woman will not cry sexual harassment / sexual assault unless there is some truth to it, especially in a conservative society like Pakistan where the woman is considered to be at fault by default in such cases and most people (men + women) will ridicule / disrespect her. Thats why I think there should be a complete honest investigation in this case to find out what is the truth. This is good for Imran Khan as well that if he is telling the truth then it will come out Insha Allah in the honest investigation.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I am from old school thought that a woman will not cry sexual harassment / sexual assault unless there is some truth to it, especially in a conservative society like Pakistan where the woman is considered to be at fault by default in such cases and most people (men + women) will ridicule / disrespect her. Thats why I think there should be a complete honest investigation in this case to find out what is the truth. This is good for Imran Khan as well that if he is telling the truth then it will come out Insha Allah in the honest investigation.
    Why doesnt she give her phone in for analysis? Whats stopping her?

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ok so the next update is she showed 13 message to a Geo anchor

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Why Geo anchors? Why not to the public?

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Why doesnt she give her phone in for analysis? Whats stopping her?
    she should give it to an investigation committee.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Why Geo anchors? Why not to the public?
    And there should be a forensic it's too easy to fake messages by changing all the details like sender number, time, date etc

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    And there should be a forensic it's too easy to fake messages by changing all the details like sender number, time, date etc
    exactly; an investigation committee is in best interest of Imran Khan. dodh k dodh pani ka pani

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    exactly; an investigation committee is in best interest of Imran Khan. dodh k dodh pani ka pani
    But first she need to go to court or any legal forum and build the case and show the evidence so that the investigation starts. Yesterday she said she is too busy with her studies and isn't interested in going to court. Studies are more important thn izat?

Debut
    May 2009
    Venue
    Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why hiding the name of reporter?

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by coooolali View Post
    Why hiding the name of reporter?
    Some Geo guys saying on Twitter a Reporter and some are saying an Anchor.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @WebGuru naz baloch may come back???

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @WebGuru naz baloch may come back???
    don't think so she is given bigger role in PPP

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hamid Mir says she showed him the messages.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hamid mir is a responsible man,so look to be that ik is in trouble??

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

translate please.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    translate please.
    hamid mir on of the famous tv anchor says that gulali has shown her imran khan,s messages which strengthen her case...

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    we have to find out what sort of messages are these messages,,,mean may be some dant daphat...
    Last edited by DRsohail; 3rd August 2017 at 17:20.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    we have to find out what sort of messages are these messages,,,mean may be some dant daphat...
    Of course and also whether they can be verified to be from IK and not somebody else. Hamid Mir is a respectable figure so this makes things more interesting. Still says much about how much these comments meant to her that she stayed shtum for so long.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hamid mir on of the famous tv anchor says that gulali has shown her imran khan,s messages which strengthen her case...
    Thanks, didn't know what tqweeat meant.