Runs
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadabFakhar View Post
    translate please.
    Quote Originally Posted by DRsohail View Post
    hamid mir on of the famous tv anchor says that gulali has shown her imran khan,s messages which strengthen her case...
    There should be a forensic we are living an era where it's not that hard to fake messages.

Raise your words, not voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder... (Rumi)

Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    PTA can easily verify those messages so let see.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of course and also whether they can be verified to be from IK and not somebody else. Hamid Mir is a respectable figure so this makes things more interesting. Still says much about how much these comments meant to her that she stayed shtum for so long.
    but i think y would hamid mir say this,may be those were from khans cotact number,,,,,this is interesting,,,,things will get clear in few days...i believe khan would have not done it but unfortunately if she is true then i will lose my life time hero.....

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shah_1 View Post
    PTA can easily verify those messages so let see.
    If i am not wrong mobile companies only keep record of 3 months. (There was a SC order during CJ Iftikhar times)

Raise your words, not voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder... (Rumi)

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WebGuru View Post
    There should be a forensic we are living an era where it's not that hard to fake messages.
    True, depends on what phone they are too. Much easier to do this on smartphones than the older phones. She said she had a Nokia, so it would be interesting to note whether she's had the same phone for the last 4 years and whether these could have been transferred or not. Opens up many questions

Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    If i am not wrong mobile companies only keep record of 3 months. (There was a SC order during CJ Iftikhar times)
    oh acha then there must be some kind of forensic to check authenticity of those messages so it won't be a problem.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @WebGuru @shadabFAKAHr u people are looking to be quite expert in these things...

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    As I understand, only RIM can decrypt the messages in this case if you have archive available from 2013.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    True, depends on what phone they are too. Much easier to do this on smartphones than the older phones. She said she had a Nokia, so it would be interesting to note whether she's had the same phone for the last 4 years and whether these could have been transferred or not. Opens up many questions
    It's even possible on older phones by changing sms headers just like emails headers where you can send email using anyone's email address.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Zero View Post
    As I understand, only RIM can decrypt the messages in this case if you have archive available from 2013.
    The most confusing part is blackberry. She say IK gifted her a Blackberry and IK used Blackberry to send messages. Now Mir is claiming he saw IK's personal number with messages but in BBM there is a pin not mobile number. Thn there are claims that she was receiving messages on Nokia. The whole things look like a mess right now.

Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As dirty our political mafia culture is, I see a serious threat to her security.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Let's see if there is some truth in these Mir claims Recently he also said KP told him personally that he is not coming to Pak for PSL final because of IK's statement and thn KP denied it.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    As dirty our political mafia culture is, I see a serious threat to her security.
    She is from FATA should avoid visiting FATA anytime soon they are really angry and we know their traditions...

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Showing those type of messages to father and not speaking about them for 4 years?

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    but i think y would hamid mir say this,may be those were from khans cotact number,,,,,this is interesting,,,,things will get clear in few days...i believe khan would have not done it but unfortunately if she is true then i will lose my life time hero.....
    Hamid Mir saw what he did but he's also asking for forensics. In any case I don't think this should be used against him because the account of the 'victim' has many loopholes and the timing is dubious to say the least

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hamid Mir saw what he did but he's also asking for forensics. In any case I don't think this should be used against him because the account of the 'victim' has many loopholes and the timing is dubious to say the least
    4 freaking years? Enjoyed MNA seat and she didn't expose IK during dherna days when it was the best time to expose him.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    There you go.... So Naeem ul Haq also proposed her? Wese Naeem Immy ka mobile be use kerta he that's a known fact

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    An example of those kind apps...

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    4 freaking years? Enjoyed MNA seat and she didn't expose IK during dherna days when it was the best time to expose him.
    It's the timing of this PC and requesting of NA1 seat that raises doubt about her claims. She is now denying having said this due to her "slips of the tongue" in the Abbasi interview, "caused by sleep deprivation and Kamran Abbasi's badgering" during the interview.

She's insincere to the core and everything points to a vendetta against Imran Khan.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @WebGuru @shadabFAKAHr u people are looking to be quite expert in these things...
    Not an expert, but I do know with Android and IOS systems you can do pretty much anything and as WebGuru has mentioned it's pretty straightforward for even the average user to use fake apps.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It's the timing of this PC and requesting of NA1 seat that raises doubt about her claims. She is now denying having said this due to her "slips of the tongue" in the Abbasi interview, "caused by sleep deprivation and Kamran Abbasi's badgering" during the interview.

She's insincere to the core and everything points to a vendetta against Imran Khan.
    Yea her different statements and timing of pc raise questions.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The most confusing part is blackberry. She say IK gifted her a Blackberry and IK used Blackberry to send messages. Now Mir is claiming he saw IK's personal number with messages but in BBM there is a pin not mobile number. Thn there are claims that she was receiving messages on Nokia. The whole things look like a mess right now.
    I think her BBM story was that IK was offering them to women and she refused. It'd be interesting to know exactly which phone she received them from so that there can be a forensic analysis. If it can't be traced back to the original phone she received them from in 2013, it's all ** and should be dismissed.

It'd also be interesting to know which women carry Blackberry's to see if there is any validity in her claims.
    Last edited by ShadabFakhar; 3rd August 2017 at 18:08.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I think her BBM story was that IK was offering them to people and she refused. It'd be interesting to know exactly which phone she received them from so that there can be a forensic analysis. If it can't be traced back to the original phone she received them from in 2013, it's all ** and should be dismissed.
    IK was using Blackberry during dhern days but after that he switched and now using Samsung and iPhone from last 2 years according to people close to him. Sheerin Mazari regularly tweets using IK mobile and his twitter account

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It'd also be interesting to know which women carry Blackberry's to see if there is any validity in her claims.
    IK is no more using BB

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    976 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    IK is no more using BB
    It was funny how in the Kashif Abbasi show she remembered exactly when the first message was sent and did not remember when the latest message was sent LMAO

The Noora briefing didn't go deep enough.

Inzi is the best selector in the world

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    But first she need to go to court or any legal forum and build the case and show the evidence so that the investigation starts. Yesterday she said she is too busy with her studies and isn't interested in going to court. Studies are more important thn izat?
    She might be telling the truth about the messages she received from Imran Khan.

Question: At that time when she received the messages from Imran Khan, was Imran Khan married or divorced?

If Imran Khan was married then shame on him.

If Imran Khan was divorced then may be he was looking to get hitched and seems to like her.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IK was using Blackberry during dhern days but after that he switched and now using Samsung and iPhone from last 2 years according to people close to him. Sheerin Mazari regularly tweets using IK mobile and his twitter account
    IK is no more using BB
    It's not about IK that I'm asking, I'm referring to Gulalai's account of events since 2013. She stated IK was asking women to use Blackberry phones for their BBM app, that she herself was offered one and she refused to accept it.

So IK allegedly sent her these texts from a blackberry using SMS. It was sent to her Nokia phone via SMS and she had that stored in her phone since 2013.

What is important from a forensic POV is that if she changed her phone and disposed of her old phone, her messages are irrelevant because they could have been transferred from anywhere and I'm not sure it's possible to trace the messages back to the original phone(?). If the messages cannot be traced back to the original phone then her 'evidence' is null and void.
    Last edited by Muhammad10; 3rd August 2017 at 19:11.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by srh View Post
    She might be telling the truth about the messages she received from Imran Khan.

Question: At that time when she received the messages from Imran Khan, was Imran Khan married or divorced?

If Imran Khan was married then shame on him.

If Imran Khan was divorced then may be he was looking to get hitched and seems to like her.
    Agreed, however, this is only applicable if these messages are proven to be real, which is something that has not been done yet. On the other hand, if they're proven to be false, she should receive a ruthless punishment for her vile machinations.
    Last edited by Muhammad10; 3rd August 2017 at 18:27.

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram!

Please also follow PakPassion Sport!

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It's not about IK that I'm asking, I'm referring to Gulalai's account of events since 2013. She stated IK was asking women to use Blackberry phones for their BBM app, that she herself was offered one and she refused to accept it.

So IK allegedly sent her these texts from a blackberry using SMS. It was sent to her Nokia phone via SMS and she had that stored in her phone since 2013.

What is important from a forensic POV is that if she changed her phone and disposed of her old phone, her messages are irrelevant because they could have been transferred from anywhere and I'm not sure it's possible to trace the messages back to the original phone(?). If the messages cannot be traced back to the original phone then her 'evidence' is null and void.
    Yea so many technicalities involved let's see what's next. NuH purposing her was hilarious muje is bande per pehle se shaq he flirty he
    Last edited by Muhammad10; 3rd August 2017 at 19:12.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea so many technicalities involved let's see what's next. NuH purposing her was hilarious muje is bande per pehle se shaq he flirty he
    There's nothing wrong with old politicians chasing women, proposing marriage and even exchanging a few flirtatious words with them as long they have the consent of the woman. I'd take that over corrupt politicians any day of the week and definitely prefer it over some politicians that prey on young boys.
    Last edited by Muhammad10; 3rd August 2017 at 19:13.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gulalai told Shahzeb that Kashif Abbasi duped her into saying stuff because she was sleepy, tired & not in right frame of mind for an interview

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I have bad feeling in my water. As the interviews showed yesterday most of her story is rubbish but i work with kids and amongst the lies, i got the feeling she had something. It also depends on whether its a marriage proposal and compliments or purely crude sexual stuff. If it crude then i am afraid i cant see a way out and if it came from Khan Sahib, then thats it for me.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    I have bad feeling in my water. As the interviews showed yesterday most of her story is rubbish but i work with kids and amongst the lies, i got the feeling she had something. It also depends on whether its a marriage proposal and compliments or purely crude sexual stuff. If it crude then i am afraid i cant see a way out and if it came from Khan Sahib, then thats it for me.
    This makes zero sense. You're basing your feelings off a hunch, how manly..

"Be the best version of yourself"

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    976 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

They even made sure to put the date 4 years back... hahahahah

Inzi is the best selector in the world

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    They even made sure to put the date 4 years back... hahahahah
    haha Pakistani social media qaum is too fast

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakistanian View Post
    This makes zero sense. You're basing your feelings off a hunch, how manly..
    I hope you are right because if he goes the mafia has won.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sharing an article from 2012 for information purpose for those who are interested in this topic...

What is Fake SMS Sender and How to Trace it?

Sending fake SMS messages from someone’s mobile number without his/her knowledge or consent, a term that is technically known as SMS Spoofing, is an old phenomenon.

We were tipped by multiple readers about the availability of such SMS faking software in local market, however we then decided not to carry the news as it could aware the fraudsters of a new technique of fooling people.

Dunya News, however, carried this news yesterday by claiming that a new system has been introduced in Pakistan through which anyone can send text messages with a number ID of his/her choice.

Dunya TV said that this new system, which it dubbed as “Evil Mobile Software”, will allow anyone to send text messages from any mobile number which can cause serious privacy and social threats for anyone, especially the girls.

Since the news has reached the masses now, we thought of telling our readers a way of tracing spoofed messages through which you can prove that messages (with your number as sender) were indeed not sent by you.

What Fake SMS Sender can do?

By definition, with a spoofed SMS or faked SMS sender the originator of text message can set sender’s number of his/her choice, making it possible for anyone to send text messages from any number.

For example, with Fake SMS sender I can send an SMS which will show sender’s number as 0300-0000000, or I can set sender’s name as “ProPakistani” or anything.

This technology is used to send masked messages with alphanumeric names such as: Ufone, Warid, QAU, GIKI and so on.

How These Software Work?

All these software available in local market use services of international vendors for sending fake text messages. Countless international companies offer SMS masking to their clients who use their brand names as message sender in their marketing campaigns.

Few evil geniuses in Pakistan have developed desktop applications (they have named it VBG Fake SMS Sender) which can send text messages with any senders’ number by using network of these international SMS vendors (through APIs).

These local fraudsters are now selling Fake SMS senders by posting ads on classified websites to mint money, which is of course illegal.

How to Trace Fake SMS?

If you are victim of Fake SMS, i.e. if someone has sent text messages with your number with objectionable content then you need not to worry.

There’s a way of proving that message wasn’t sent from your number and that it is a Fake Message.

There are two ways to trace a Fake SMS:

1 – SMS center number of any spoofed message or fake message will be an international number, such as +445566776654 or +22XXXXXX or anything but not a Pakistani number (Pakistani numbers start with +92).

The SMS Message Center Number is a phone number that acts as a gateway for sending or receiving SMS messages between cellular devices. Since spoofed messages are sent by International vendors only, it is likely that SMS center number of a spoofed message will be an international number.

If you don’t know, SMS center number of a text message can be found by going in to message details.

For all messages that are legitimately originated from Pakistani networks will have following SMS center numbers:

• For Mobilink Numbers: +92300000042
    • For Ufone Numbers: +923330005150
    • For Zong Numbers: +923189244444
    • For Telenor Numbers: +923455000010

2 – If you are a victim of Fake SMS then you can prove it wrong by obtaining your call detail from your cellular company. Almost all cellular companies (except Mobilink) offer online call detail records or you can obtain this list for respective service centers of mobile phone companies.

Spoofed message or Fake SMS will not appear in your call record, since it was never sent using your cellular network. Hence you can prove that a particular message was not sent by you or your number.

What Law Enforcement Agencies Should do?

Very simple, search on Google for those selling these VGB Fake SMS sending software. Call them as customers and get their contact details to hunt them down.

Furthermore they can contact classified websites to get these ads removed from their websites.

What You Should Do?

Spread the word, educate your FnF the ways of tracing a fake message. Report fraudsters to police or NR3C.

Source: https://propakistani.pk/2012/09/26/w...-trace-it/amp/

Debut
    Apr 2007
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    How long Carriers kept Text message related records can vary from country to country and Carrier to Carrier. For example, AT&T use to kept text msg records for 5-7 years(but not the actual message, more of record of transaction) back in 2011, not sure how much it is now. I doubt SC can demand text msg record that is 4 years old by law, its difficult to use such record as prime evidence...

Case of lady is very weak, her motives are more suspicious(asking for political favors), 4 year delay makes it even worse. PTI maybe able to obtain evidence of her asking for favors of various kinds in those 4 years, as oppose to her getting authentic text message. Not to mention she could be caught in links to other political parties more easily...

This is not even like Pyanda hitting 6 sixes when match was almost over, even at that point we did not feel threaten...There is nothing to worry about for IK as far as this specific case is concerned... Only reason this has given that kind of coverage because of dogmatic religious culture...

If you want to do things that are certain to succeed, you are doing very obvious thing - E Musk

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sharing an article from 2012 for information purpose for those who are interested in this topic...

What is Fake SMS Sender and How to Trace it?

Sending fake SMS messages from someone’s mobile number without his/her knowledge or consent, a term that is technically known as SMS Spoofing, is an old phenomenon.

We were tipped by multiple readers about the availability of such SMS faking software in local market, however we then decided not to carry the news as it could aware the fraudsters of a new technique of fooling people.

Dunya News, however, carried this news yesterday by claiming that a new system has been introduced in Pakistan through which anyone can send text messages with a number ID of his/her choice.

Dunya TV said that this new system, which it dubbed as “Evil Mobile Software”, will allow anyone to send text messages from any mobile number which can cause serious privacy and social threats for anyone, especially the girls.

Since the news has reached the masses now, we thought of telling our readers a way of tracing spoofed messages through which you can prove that messages (with your number as sender) were indeed not sent by you.

What Fake SMS Sender can do?

By definition, with a spoofed SMS or faked SMS sender the originator of text message can set sender’s number of his/her choice, making it possible for anyone to send text messages from any number.

For example, with Fake SMS sender I can send an SMS which will show sender’s number as 0300-0000000, or I can set sender’s name as “ProPakistani” or anything.

This technology is used to send masked messages with alphanumeric names such as: Ufone, Warid, QAU, GIKI and so on.

How These Software Work?

All these software available in local market use services of international vendors for sending fake text messages. Countless international companies offer SMS masking to their clients who use their brand names as message sender in their marketing campaigns.

Few evil geniuses in Pakistan have developed desktop applications (they have named it VBG Fake SMS Sender) which can send text messages with any senders’ number by using network of these international SMS vendors (through APIs).

These local fraudsters are now selling Fake SMS senders by posting ads on classified websites to mint money, which is of course illegal.

How to Trace Fake SMS?

If you are victim of Fake SMS, i.e. if someone has sent text messages with your number with objectionable content then you need not to worry.

There’s a way of proving that message wasn’t sent from your number and that it is a Fake Message.

There are two ways to trace a Fake SMS:

1 – SMS center number of any spoofed message or fake message will be an international number, such as +445566776654 or +22XXXXXX or anything but not a Pakistani number (Pakistani numbers start with +92).

The SMS Message Center Number is a phone number that acts as a gateway for sending or receiving SMS messages between cellular devices. Since spoofed messages are sent by International vendors only, it is likely that SMS center number of a spoofed message will be an international number.

If you don’t know, SMS center number of a text message can be found by going in to message details.

For all messages that are legitimately originated from Pakistani networks will have following SMS center numbers:

• For Mobilink Numbers: +92300000042
    • For Ufone Numbers: +923330005150
    • For Zong Numbers: +923189244444
    • For Telenor Numbers: +923455000010

2 – If you are a victim of Fake SMS then you can prove it wrong by obtaining your call detail from your cellular company. Almost all cellular companies (except Mobilink) offer online call detail records or you can obtain this list for respective service centers of mobile phone companies.

Spoofed message or Fake SMS will not appear in your call record, since it was never sent using your cellular network. Hence you can prove that a particular message was not sent by you or your number.

What Law Enforcement Agencies Should do?

Very simple, search on Google for those selling these VGB Fake SMS sending software. Call them as customers and get their contact details to hunt them down.

Furthermore they can contact classified websites to get these ads removed from their websites.

What You Should Do?

Spread the word, educate your FnF the ways of tracing a fake message. Report fraudsters to police or NR3C.

Source: https://propakistani.pk/2012/09/26/w...-trace-it/amp/
    Just goes to show that forensics is a must.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Anyone remember after Dherna a senior Geo Reporter Umer Cheema claimed a girl is pregnant these days because of IK? (was retweeted by other geo guys like noorani) and thn there was no apology from him for posting this fake news

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thats why there should be an independent and honest investigation of this matter. Until then I will be susceptible of both Ayesha Gulalai and Imran Khan and continue to feel that both of them are not telling us the 100% truth.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by srh View Post
    Thats why there should be an independent and honest investigation of this matter. Until then I will be susceptible of both Ayesha Gulalai and Imran Khan and continue to feel that both of them are not telling us the 100% truth.
    This current scenario benefits Gullulai the most. She's rinsing the media for air time. She's shown herself to be an unreliable woman contradicting herself in all her interviews. She's saying Abbasi made her say things and she was sleepy, tired, etc. She's lying, plain and simple.

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This current scenario benefits Gullulai the most. She's rinsing the media for air time. She's shown herself to be an unreliable woman contradicting herself in all her interviews. She's saying Abbasi made her say things and she was sleepy, tired, etc. She's lying, plain and simple.
    It's pathetic, and this drama has taken the medias eyes off the court cases. I don't know what game she's playing, but it won't end well for her, I just hope it ends well for the country.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Asim_khan View Post
    It's pathetic, and this drama has taken the medias eyes off the court cases. I don't know what game she's playing, but it won't end well for her, I just hope it ends well for the country.
    I think her game is PML-N sponsored. Her Mubashar Luqman and Abbasi interviews were very revealing and exposed her lies. The point is to drag this out and throw dirt on IK for this Article 62/63 disqualification. Challenging corruption has its drawbacks and this is one of them. PML-N are dirt and so are their supporters.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I think her game is PML-N sponsored. Her Mubashar Luqman and Abbasi interviews were very revealing and exposed her lies. The point is to drag this out and throw dirt on IK for this Article 62/63 disqualification. Challenging corruption has its drawbacks and this is one of them. PML-N are dirt and so are their supporters.
    TuQ is coming on 8th August and Sheikh Rasheed will probably meet him to tell that he will convince IK to support his annual protesting drama that will divert the attention back to Sharifs. (Last 2 times TuQ IK ko akela chor ker bhag gaya tha to sath dena banta to nae but PTI right now need to keep building pressure)

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TuQ is coming on 8th August and Sheikh Rasheed will probably meet him to tell that he will convince IK to support his annual protesting drama that will divert the attention back to Sharifs. (Last 2 times TuQ IK ko akela chor ker bhag gaya tha to sath dena banta to nae but PTI right now need to keep building pressure)
    Only Geo supporting her **. The rest have moved on. I won't be flicking Geo back on anytime soon, don't want to help their ratings.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hamid Mir in this video is saying "Mujhy to yeh be nahi pata wo Imran Khan kay messages thai ya nahi. Main nay tu theek say dekha bhi nahi messages ko me dates dekhne ki koshish ker raha jab tak inquiry na ho koi confirm baat nae kahi ja skti"

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @WebGuru as expected Hamid Mir doing the respectable thing. No real development then, the circus continues.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @WebGuru as expected Hamid Mir doing the respectable thing. No real development then, the circus continues.
    True but his channel and also his colleagues on social media are making big noise using his shoulder.

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Lol,
    Yesterday almost everyone was protesting and asking why was not she showing the messages.
    Today, claiming (or at least doubting ) that messages are fake.

If journalist cannot confirm or deny, then they should not even ask her to show.

Anyway, Hamid Mir is a loyal friend first.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Lol,
    Yesterday almost everyone was protesting and asking why was not she showing the messages.

If journalist cannot confirm or deny, then they should not even ask her to show.

He didn't ask her to show according to Mir after the program ended she showed them to her. According to reports 13 of them. According to Mir there was a conversation and that feature is only available in smart phones as we know not in old nokia phones? Would like to know about her replies too in the conv
    Last edited by WebGuru; 3rd August 2017 at 20:51.

Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Maybe you shouldn't watch so many dramas if your brain runs away with so much rumour and no facts

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Lol,

one correction in the last post she showed at the beginning.

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    He didn't ask her to show according to Mir after the program ended she showed them to her. According to reports 13 of them. According to Mir there was a conversation and that feature is only available in smart phones as we know not in old nokia phones? Would like to know about her replies too in the conv
    Why would we care, cannot she make fake replies, considering she has the unlimited backing of pmln?

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hamid Mir in another show talking about message conversation so that means a smart phone was in use? Now the question is that is this conversation includes that first message from 2013? If that message is there thn that means she is using same smart phone since 2013 or she moved her old messages to a new mobile through a backup/restore feature?

Debut
    Dec 2008
    Venue
    Norway
    Runs
    Mentioned
    471 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Happy days for pakistani media, these, they love it.

I am surprised her father didn't take any action, and he was a minister himself and a pakhtoon not least.

She could be lying and all but I have seen her in a couple of shows and liked her calm behaviour, not like some of the other screaming ladies who never listne to the anchors and other guests but keep screaming.

Ki Mohammad (saw) sey wafa tu ney tou hum terey hain
    Yeh jahaan cheez kya hai Loh-o-Qalam tere hain

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Why would we care, cannot she make fake replies, considering she has the unlimited backing of pmln?
    Agree but would love to see her real replies if there was actually a conversation and if telecom authorities can trace them. It's hard to digest the fact that she remained silent for 4 years after those type of messages?

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IAJ View Post
    Happy days for pakistani media, these, they love it.

I am surprised her father didn't take any action, and he was a minister himself and a pakhtoon not least.

She could be lying and all but I have seen her in a couple of shows and liked her calm behaviour, not like some of the other screaming ladies who never listne to the anchors and other guests but keep screaming.
    Her father is a teacher/professor and he was the one feeding information to her during her press conference.

Debut
    Dec 2008
    Venue
    Norway
    Runs
    Mentioned
    471 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Her father is a teacher/professor and he was the one feeding information to her during her press conference.
    Shehryaar Afridi used the word minister in Javed Chaudary's show.

Ki Mohammad (saw) sey wafa tu ney tou hum terey hain
    Yeh jahaan cheez kya hai Loh-o-Qalam tere hain

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IAJ View Post
    Shehryaar Afridi used the word minister in Javed Chaudary's show.
    Will watch it again but i don't think he mentioned that word. He was telling that how her father do all the dealing on behalf of her and use govt allocated funds for his corruption.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hamid Mir in another show talking about message conversation so that means a smart phone was in use? Now the question is that is this conversation includes that first message from 2013? If that message is there thn that means she is using same smart phone since 2013 or she moved her old messages to a new mobile through a backup/restore feature?

I wish he could have told us the make and model, then we might have had a Calibri moment. If she transferred them it means she intended to use them for exactly what she's using them for now. It doesn't help her case

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They're a right incestuous bunch these journalists, they're on each other's shows like special guests having just finished their own show an hour earlier.

But it was really poor and unprofessional from Hamid Mir earlier only for him to backtrack, I don't know much about him, the first time I came across him was when he accused Inzamam Ul Haq of maybe being involved in the murder of Bob Woolmer, I've been suspicious of him ever since, despite him being seen as a top level journalist by others. This episode hasn't given me much reason to change my opinion of him.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by s28 View Post
    Maybe you shouldn't watch so many dramas if your brain runs away with so much rumour and no facts
    I've been following your Labour leader thread for a long period of time as a silent observer. Forgot to say thanks. Thank you for the effort.

Debut
    Jul 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Something interesting I listened through this shows recently. The dates being specified of October 2013 till July 2016 are very important especially the start date of October 2013.

Gulalai has repeatedly demanded that Imran Khan should hand over his phone from those dates to authorities to check through. Remember the authorities/parliament where the phone will be handed over is PMLN. Remember 2013 is the year when PMLN came into power and it was during this time that Imran had the big jalsa going against corruption. The reason the phone is being demanded from this date onwards is so that authorities can go through all the messages of IK from this time and try to link him with either of Army (Gen Pasha) or other sources which in turn they can use to create new allegations on him for his disqualification.

This is true dirty politics and this is as low as a person can stoop. Very shambolic state of affairs of politics in Pakistan.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Extra_Cover View Post
    Something interesting I listened through this shows recently. The dates being specified of October 2013 till July 2016 are very important especially the start date of October 2013.

Gulalai has repeatedly demanded that Imran Khan should hand over his phone from those dates to authorities to check through. Remember the authorities/parliament where the phone will be handed over is PMLN. Remember 2013 is the year when PMLN came into power and it was during this time that Imran had the big jalsa going against corruption. The reason the phone is being demanded from this date onwards is so that authorities can go through all the messages of IK from this time and try to link him with either of Army (Gen Pasha) or other sources which in turn they can use to create new allegations on him for his disqualification.

This is true dirty politics and this is as low as a person can stoop. Very shambolic state of affairs of politics in Pakistan.
    Now that's an interesting point and they will also find his and ch nisar's regular conversations

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's nowhere near as far fetched as it would sound, there has been an insistence on IK handing over his phone, even when the logical thing would have been for Gone Girl to have been the one to hand hers over.

Daal mein kuch Rana Sanaullah hai...

Debut
    Jul 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's nowhere near as far fetched as it would sound, there has been an insistence on IK handing over his phone, even when the logical thing would have been for Gone Girl to have been the one to hand hers over.

Well thats what got me thinking also, why is there repeated pressure on IK to handover his phone, repeated pressure from Gulalai and even PMLN (Amir Muqqam). There is definitely another angle to it, PMLN wants to get their hands on IK phone to try to create a link and create some basis for IK disqualification. As of now, the current case in supreme court against IK has been more or less settled in IK favour.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

What if that phone is GONE?

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well thats what got me thinking also, why is there repeated pressure on IK to handover his phone, repeated pressure from Gulalai and even PMLN (Amir Muqqam). There is definitely another angle to it, PMLN wants to get their hands on IK phone to try to create a link and create some basis for IK disqualification. As of now, the current case in supreme court against IK has been more or less settled in IK favour.
    It smacks of a Noora scam, you've got one hell of a ** detector bro.

Just like harassment can be reported 4 years after the fact at a politically opportune moment, similarly Phones can so easily get misplaced so easily.

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What if that phone is GONE?
    That would be so unfortunate, poor Imran Khan won't be able to clear his name and fully exonerate himself, oh he'll be crestfallen. I'm sure PMLN will grieve over this fact with him, for their own reasons though ��

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That would be so unfortunate, poor Imran Khan won't be able to clear his name and fully exonerate himself, oh he'll be crestfallen. I'm sure PMLN will grieve over this fact with him, for their own reasons though ��
    We also need to find those toys, tablets and water bed in use of Shahbaz that Mush found when he took over the PM house interestingly this very same reporter is the biggest derbari right now

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Here we go naeem ul haq just admitted he proposed Gulalai raat ke 3 baje admit ker raha he tweet kerke? IK should personally go and check him

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sir Naeem ul Haq you legend!

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Venue
    An inswinging Yorker.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Here we go naeem ul haq just admitted he proposed Gulalai raat ke 3 baje admit ker raha he tweet kerke? IK should personally go and check him

Hope this isn't true. A 70 year old man proposing to a girl his daughters age is not normal and not what you'd expect from a professional senior leader.

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Agree but would love to see her real replies if there was actually a conversation and if telecom authorities can trace them. It's hard to digest the fact that she remained silent for 4 years after those type of messages?
    I was listening to Farhat Allah babar yesterday and he said Ayesha used to visit Zaradari house and Bibi liked her for her potential . And Ayesha wanted to ask bibi about the tickets, but he advised her against this as she was new in the party and also was young. She told her to wait some time before asking for seats as her time would come. he also said that atleast infront of of him, bibi did not promise her ticket, and it was not bibi's habbit to promise tickets like that. And, if bibi promised her seats that he was not aware of it.

And in press conference, she admitted that topic of NA 1 was also discussed, so it's safe to assume that she is very ambitious/selfish/naive about her political career. And that could be the reason, that she is not telling some facts as her selfishness would be revealed.

Having said that, no one has a right to exploit someone's selfishness in this manner.

Let some institution to carry out proper investigation and punish the guilty party.

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    "tolla" admitted so allegations about leader must be true.

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Between Venus & Mars
    Runs
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

He has provided all the spice for the media.

" Don't wait. The time will never be just right "