Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So another turn in the story, Hamid Mir was so excited in one show and then looked confused in other saying he hardly even read the messages and kept looking at dates.

Naeem ul Haq's marriage story seems true though as he admitted himself, he has always come across as a useless and immature person and i never understood why IK gives him so much importance.

I don't think Imran Khan is so stupid that he will send stupid text messages to a random girl when each and every of his action is scrutinized.

I don't think he needs to hand over the phone as that seems to be the motive, this has to be investigated otherwise damage will be done regardless of Gulali's vague arguments and holes in her story.

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WebGuru View Post
    The most confusing part is blackberry. She say IK gifted her a Blackberry and IK used Blackberry to send messages. Now Mir is claiming he saw IK's personal number with messages but in BBM there is a pin not mobile number. Thn there are claims that she was receiving messages on Nokia. The whole things look like a mess right now.
    I think one can save messages on sd card, if someone is really motivated enough.

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Between Venus & Mars
    Runs
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Naeem ul Haq's marriage proposal changes the situation. It will give some credit to Gulalai's allegations to Imran as well, regardless of the true picture.

Not many people would consider a 70 year old man proposing to a 25 year old woman a normal thing. Especially, when you are so close to IK. He represents IK and very often speaks for him.

" Don't wait. The time will never be just right "

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    He didn't ask her to show according to Mir after the program ended she showed them to her. According to reports 13 of them. According to Mir there was a conversation and that feature is only available in smart phones as we know not in old nokia phones? Would like to know about her replies too in the conv

Sorry,I was touching three topics...and was not clear.
    - with "almost everyone" i meant...PP posters in this thread and journalists in press conf.
    - Journalist should not ask to see the messages or replies as they got no tool to verify.
    - Hamid is very close to IK so it's hard for him to be neutral.

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Her interview on Khara sach yesterday with Mubashar Lucman was totally unconvincing. She seemed vulnerable in fact would say was lying openly about many things. By trying to play the Pathan card will only cause her trouble as IK is also a Pathan. Naz Baloch another former PTI member has said that she was always respected by the PTI during her years as member never receiving any rude texts or messages. By the way I am not a PTI member or supporter.
    Last edited by Muhammad10; 13th August 2017 at 21:09.

PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Agree but would love to see her real replies if there was actually a conversation and if telecom authorities can trace them. It's hard to digest the fact that she remained silent for 4 years after those type of messages?

In these cases, even in west, very small percentage report to authorities. and in most cases, people report after decades.

In this case, she said that "mein bardasht karti rehi", and my assumption is that her political ambitions blinded her to reveal this earlier.

But, as a principle, in civilized world, "why did not you say earlier" is an invalid question. But, then we know that Pakistan society got a long journey ahead.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    Her interview on Khara sach yesterday with Mubashar Lucman was totally unconvincing. She seemed vulnerable in fact would say was lying openly about many things. By trying to play the Pathan card will only cause her trouble as IK is also a Pathan. Naz Baloch another former PTI member has said that she was always respected by the PTI during her years as member never receiving any rude texts or messages. By the way I am not a PTI member or supporter.
    she says meera loyi twitter account nahi ha lolz..
    Last edited by Muhammad10; 13th August 2017 at 21:10.

Debut
    Oct 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Zero View Post
    In these cases, even in west, very small percentage report to authorities. and in most cases, people report after decades.

In this case, she said that "mein bardasht karti rehi", and my assumption is that her political ambitions blinded her to reveal this earlier.

But, as a principle, in civilized world, "why did not you say earlier" is an invalid question. But, then we know that Pakistan society got a long journey ahead.
    I think this the first time I will agree with you on something. However, in this situation the case for 'harassment' gets seriously weakened because she was asking for NA 1 ticket a day before. To add to that her story has major contradictions, which again weakens her case even more.

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gayle_Force View Post
    I think this the first time I will agree with you on something. However, in this situation the case for 'harassment' gets seriously weakened because she was asking for NA 1 ticket a day before. To add to that her story has major contradictions, which again weakens her case even more.
    No it does not weaken ...
    For example, boss cannot flirt with his employee if employee want a raise.
    If someone is the position of authority, then there lies an extra responsibility. It's a big no no.

Bill O Reilly had to resign recently, and he was the #1 anchor by big margin for last ten years in usa....so many other suffered the same fate.

Sadly, this incident will have no impact on IK's popularity as when you create a cult then you are untouchable (listen to any trump supporter and you would feel the power of cult).

This is also true for Altaf hussain and Nawaz Sharif.

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    one correction in the last post she showed at the beginning.
    Hamid Mir said in Shahzaib's Show that Hamid Mir requested her to show some messages.
    It's available on youtube, you can confirm yourself.

Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    If someone is the position of authority, then there lies an extra responsibility. It's a big no no.

Bill O Reilly had to resign recently, and he was the #1 anchor by big margin for last ten years in usa....so many other suffered the same fate.

Sadly, this incident will have no impact on IK's popularity as when you create a cult then you are untouchable (listen to any trump supporter and you would feel the power of cult).

Bill O'Riley got fired because he was found guilty, he paid millions in settlements. He didn't get fired because he was "alleged".

Stop insulting by comparing IK supporters and PTI supporters with the rest of the political parties. The difference between his supporters and PTI supporters is simple, IK will lose support in masses if he is found guilty. Whereas masses of other parties blindly support the guilty ones.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are speaking as if this issue is already done and dusted. If such sensitive matters were settled so hastily without adequate investigation, Nawaz wouldn't have been disqualified, as no one would have bothered to verify the authenticity of his forged documents.
    Last edited by Muhammad10; 4th August 2017 at 01:59.

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram!

Please also follow PakPassion Sport!

Debut
    Oct 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If someone is the position of authority, then there lies an extra responsibility. It's a big no no

That is a very different thing altogether. No where in her claim has she mentioned that Imran flirted with her in exchange for her desire for a seat. Her particular case is weakened because it is quite clear that she came out now because of personal grudges rather than her feeling harassed.

Comparing this to Bill O'Reilly is rather ridiculous. Numerous women actually went to courts against Bill O'Reilly and Fox settled the cases outside of courts. Furthermore, the allegations made against O'Reilly were quite clear and all women described exactly what he had done. Also, none of the women claimed harassment after they were denied a promotion. This case is almost the exact opposite.

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by www787 View Post
    Bill O'Riley got fired because he was found guilty, he paid millions in settlements. He didn't get fired because he was "alleged".

Stop insulting by comparing IK supporters and PTI supporters with the rest of the political parties. The difference between his supporters and PTI supporters is simple, IK will lose support in masses if he is found guilty. Whereas masses of other parties blindly support the guilty ones.
    He did out of court settlements...which means ...no guilty verdict.
    He did not lose support, there was pressure from sponsors.

You should not feel insulted.
    Just ignore my posts.

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That is a very different thing altogether. No where in her claim has she mentioned that Imran flirted with her in exchange for her desire for a seat. Her particular case is weakened because it is quite clear that she came out now because of personal grudges rather than her feeling harassed.

Comparing this to Bill O'Reilly is rather ridiculous. Numerous women actually went to courts against Bill O'Reilly and Fox settled the cases outside of courts. Furthermore, the allegations made against O'Reilly were quite clear and all women described exactly what he had done. Also, none of the women claimed harassment after they were denied a promotion. This case is almost the exact opposite.
    You can come out for whatever reason on the time of your choosing , it does not weaken your case.
    These types of allegations are treated independently.

Debut
    Oct 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can come out for whatever reason on the time of your choosing , it does not weaken your case.
    These types of allegations are treated independently.

Her case has weakened, why do you think she has been backtracking from her statement in the Kashif Abbasi show?

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Her case has weakened, why do you think she has been backtracking from her statement in the Kashif Abbasi show?
    I just saw her press conference and her interview with Shahzaib, (plus the updates that's available in this thread) that's all.

Whenever i get a chance, i watch Raheem yousaf zai or saleem safi. So you can imagine how much faith I have in anchors,

Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    He did out of court settlements...which means ...no guilty verdict.
    He did not lose support, there was pressure from sponsors.

You should not feel insulted.
    Just ignore my posts.
    He wouldn't have settled if he wasn't guilty.

I believe IK will lose support if he is found guilty.

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by www787 View Post
    He wouldn't have settled if he wasn't guilty.

I believe IK will lose support if he is found guilty.
    1- I agree with your assessment. But that's different from what you said earlier.
    2- No, IK will not lose support cause his support is based on cult phenomenon. If you study cults, you may appreciate it.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1099 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=Black Zero;9388985
    2- No, IK will not lose support cause his support is based on cult phenomenon. If you study cults, you may appreciate it.[/QUOTE]

Well that explains Bhuttos and Sharifs still winning elections

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1099 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    The fact that she is so hesitant of going into court and is changing her stories on the fly means Ayesha Gulalai does not hold any credibility and rightly will become irrelevant soon enough

However PML-N got what they wanted. They were able to divert the media attention from their disgraceful disqualification.

The big loser is Ayesha Gulalai here (if you disregard her financial gains from this). She has lost credibility and has been used and disposed like a tissue paper by the Nooras

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm completely at a loss here.

If a worker, in any profession, feels they have been abused so you,
    1. Run to the authorities or;
    2. Run to the press and conduct interviews after interviews?

You only run to the press if you have an agenda.

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    The fact that she's refusing to press charges and take this to court suggests she doesn't really have any solid evidence and her only objective is to drag IK's name through the mud.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So Naeem ul Haq says hia Twitter account was hacked. He is so dumb and useless that even PTI supporters are believing he himself tweeted them and account wasn't hacked.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So marvi also congrated amir maqam last night and later deleted the tweet when she realized that was a mistake. Nooras plans are so easy reveal

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First order by new PM Khaqan Abbasi is to form a parliamentary committee to investigate Gulalae allegations. Script working!

Now PTI should also raise Ayesha Ahad and Hamza issue in parliament. And don't forget to start the talk about how Shahbaz threatened a DPO to marry his wife he saw in a marriage. Poor guy had to divorce his wife to save his and his children life so that Shahbaz can marry the girl.

Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Pan ka Khoka
    Runs
    Mentioned
    618 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    First order by new PM Khaqan Abbasi is to form a parliamentary committee to investigate Gulalae allegations. Script working!

Now PTI should also raise Ayesha Ahad and Hamza issue in parliament. And don't forget to start the talk about how Shahbaz threatened a DPO to marry his wife he saw in a marriage. Poor guy had to divorce his wife to save his and his children life so that Shahbaz can marry the girl.
    Jesus Christ !!! Did that really happen dude ???

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedwaqas92 View Post
    Yea if i remember correctly he was DPO Kasur at that time. Shahbaz secret marriages are well known.

Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Pan ka Khoka
    Runs
    Mentioned
    618 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Yea if i remember correctly he was DPO Kasur at that time. Shahbaz secret marriages are well known.
    Did this come out in the news ?? and is she still Shahbaz's wife ??

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did this come out in the news ?? and is she still Shahbaz's wife ??
    Main stream media ignored it even Ayesha Ahad and Hamza issue wasn't given coverage. paisa botla he mere bhai otherwise it's a well known fact in Punjab bureaucracy!

http://lahoreworld.com/2012/09/06/6145/

Ayesha Ahad is still searching for justice after 6/7 years

Debut
    Dec 2016
    Venue
    srinagar
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NA to form special committee to probe Ayesha Gulalai's charges against Imran Khan

Prime Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi on Friday called for the formation of a special committee to investigate the allegations of harassment levelled against Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan by MNA Ayesha Gulalai.

The premier was addressing the National Assembly shortly after his cabinet took oath at a ceremony at the Presidency. Following the ceremony, Abbasi presided over a meeting of the newly formed cabinet.

Abbasi, in his address to lawmakers, called for the formation of a special committee to probe the allegations against Khan in-camera and suggested that the committee present a report before the House after its investigation so that the "matter can be closed". The assembly passed the motion and directed the committee to submit its report within a month.

He assured both the accused and the accuser they would be respected, adding that the PTI chief had the "right to defend himself".

SIR DONALD BRADMAN ------SORRY, BUT NO ONE LIKE HIM

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    The fact that she is so hesitant of going into court and is changing her stories on the fly means Ayesha Gulalai does not hold any credibility and rightly will become irrelevant soon enough

However PML-N got what they wanted. They were able to divert the media attention from their disgraceful disqualification.

The big loser is Ayesha Gulalai here (if you disregard her financial gains from this). She has lost credibility and has been used and disposed like a tissue paper by the Nooras
    No, she did not lose credibility.
    Cannot say the same for her critics though.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1099 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    No, she did not lose credibility.
    Cannot say the same for her critics though.
    Keep believing in your delusions

No one is taking her seriously

Even Shahzaib Khanzada was left unimpressed last night and concluded that the allegations have no leg to stand on currently

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Main stream media ignored it even Ayesha Ahad and Hamza issue wasn't given coverage. paisa botla he mere bhai otherwise it's a well known fact in Punjab bureaucracy!

These cases should also be brought in to light.
    Heard many stories about SS and his son over the years so there must be some truth into them.

Bad luck for pakistan, where you find predators everywhere.

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yes it did, she was wife of SSP Tariq Qureshi and mother of 3 kids. SSP was forced to divorce her so Shahbaz could marry her and she lives in London i believe.

Treatment of Ayesha Ahad by Hamza Shahbaz is well known as she has been suffering for 7 years.

No one ever talks about it because media is paid well and PPP never stooped so low to attack them personally and PTI hasn't done that to date but not sure if they will tolerate it for too long with further attacks planned using Reham Khan.

Debut
    Dec 2008
    Venue
    Norway
    Runs
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

She will be seen in Amir Liaqat show soon. He talked about a certain Aisha and a "prince" from Lahore. More Happy days for our rubbish media.

Ki Mohammad (saw) sey wafa tu ney tou hum terey hain
    Yeh jahaan cheez kya hai Loh-o-Qalam tere hain

Debut
    Dec 2008
    Venue
    Norway
    Runs
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waseem View Post
    Yes it did, she was wife of SSP Tariq Qureshi and mother of 3 kids. SSP was forced to divorce her so Shahbaz could marry her and she lives in London i believe.

Treatment of Ayesha Ahad by Hamza Shahbaz is well known as she has been suffering for 7 years.

No one ever talks about it because media is paid well and PPP never stooped so low to attack them personally and PTI hasn't done that to date but not sure if they will tolerate it for too long with further attacks planned using Reham Khan.
    Please refer to post 438 for Hamza and Aysha case

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    958 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I hope they PTI decides to attack them in the same vein. Find something on Maryam Nawaz.

Fight fire with fire.

Inzi is the best selector in the world

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    I hope they PTI decides to attack them in the same vein. Find something on Maryam Nawaz.

Fight fire with fire.
    Just Maryam? There is a lot in Masoom Nawaz Sharif's own past he should just pray things don't go down to that level...To give you a hint google for Naeem Bukhari's ex-wife a famous singer...

Raise your words, not voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder... (Rumi)

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IAJ View Post
    She will be seen in Amir Liaqat show soon. He talked about a certain Aisha and a "prince" from Lahore. More Happy days for our rubbish media.
    Amir Liaqat and his cheap attacks are quite embarassing to be honest, people like him change their views overnight and don't even try to hide their bias and propaganda. I don't take him seriously even though he is supporting Imran Khan these days and attacking Sharifs.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You know what's funny? PMLN isn't ready to accept panama leaks or the verdict of 5 SC judges investigated by 6 competent officers of JIT.....but they are ready to accept Gulalai's allegations

Raise your words, not voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder... (Rumi)

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Amir Liaqat and his cheap attacks are quite embarassing to be honest, people like him change their views overnight and don't even try to hide their bias and propaganda. I don't take him seriously even though he is supporting Imran Khan these days and attacking Sharifs.
    Agree with every word he is an opportunist and attacked PTI and IK many times in past. But i really liked his W T F shirt he was wearing live a few days ago W T F (What The Font?)

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post

Fight fire with fire.
    To be honest i wouldn't want this ugly game to go any further from here, insulting mothers and sisters of others would be embarassing to watch.

At the same time, if they launch Reham (which they will for sure) after Gulalai drama and then Sita White issue then it is quite natural that Maryam, Shahbaz, Hamza, Nawaz Sharif's personal life will be discussed and if it's done on mainstream media rather than social media then Sharifs will understand how it feels.
    I am confused about this, as much as i want to teach them a lesson of life, it will spoil politics for decades to come.

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it gets ugly, PMLN will win, they'll beat PTI via experience. PTI have got them shook, they need to keep plugging away with the courts and judicial system imo, and let the dogs bark.

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You know what's funny? PMLN isn't ready to accept panama leaks or the verdict of 5 SC judges investigated by 6 competent officers of JIT.....but they are ready to accept Gulalai's allegations
    Absolutely beyond belief isn't it??

You don't accept verdict of 5 top Supreme court judges after one year of trial and investigations and JIT but it's perfectly acceptable when a woman makes harassment claims without providing evidence and that too after failing to score a party ticket that would have resulted in 5 years of more harssment?? (This from girl who uses Islam and Pashtun pride in every second sentence).

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    958 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    To be honest i wouldn't want this ugly game to go any further from here, insulting mothers and sisters of others would be embarassing to watch.

At the same time, if they launch Reham (which they will for sure) after Gulalai drama and then Sita White issue then it is quite natural that Maryam, Shahbaz, Hamza, Nawaz Sharif's personal life will be discussed and if it's done on mainstream media rather than social media then Sharifs will understand how it feels.
    I am confused about this, as much as i want to teach them a lesson of life, it will spoil politics for decades to come.
    You cannot defeat a bully by pyaar mohabbat... you have to break the bully's nose and laugh at him when he is squirming on the ground. That's how you break him.

I hope PTI shows the bully (PML-N) it's place. No holds barred type scene.

Inzi is the best selector in the world

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Absolutely beyond belief isn't it??

You don't accept verdict of 5 top Supreme court judges after one year of trial and investigations and JIT but it's perfectly acceptable when a woman makes harassment claims without providing evidence and that too after failing to score a party ticket that would have resulted in 5 years of more harssment?? (This from girl who uses Islam and Pashtun pride in every second sentence).
    And she it too busy with her PHD studies she dropped the idea of going to court or a legal forum but she had enough to give these 10 interviews daily on different channels and she will continue to do for next few months.

Debut
    Oct 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Right now PMLN has a bit of a break after the Panama proceedings. The media attention will likely shift to NAB proceedings, once they start and I think PMLN will find it tough to play the dirty politics at that time.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    IK's press release. Welcomes the parliamentary committee and asking for forensic

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Whether Imran Khan sink or swim w.r.t. allegations of his personal life, I will always be grateful to him to expose Sharif and family to the nation. Sharif and family claims to be more religious and have fear of Allah than their opponents and yet they lied so much Dont they know what Allah and Prophet Mohammad (SAW) said about lying:

In their hearts is disease, so Allah has increased their disease; and for them is a painful punishment because they [habitually] used to lie. [Quran, 2:10]
    So He penalized them with hypocrisy in their hearts until the Day they will meet Him – because they failed Allah in what they promised Him and because they [habitually] used to lie. [Quran, 9:77]
    The Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, said: “Beware of lying because lying leads to dissoluteness, and dissoluteness leads to Hell. A person keeps on telling lies until he is written before Allaah as a liar.” [Al-Bukhaari and Muslim]

Debut
    Oct 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IK's press release. Welcomes the parliamentary committee and asking for forensic

What a guy

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another ex general raised samr question that this whole drama by pmln is just to find imran khan connections with establishment from 2013 to 2016. The emphasis on 2013 to 2016 is giving too many hints

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    A columnist at Jang shared this story of IK and Gulalai in his column today. Highlighted in blue

ناہید بیگ ہائی کورٹ کی وکیل ہیں، لاہور میں پریکٹس کرتی ہیں مگر سیاسی حالات پر گہری نظر رکھتی ہیں، وہ کوئی نہ کوئی پوسٹ صبح سویرے بھیج دیتی ہیں۔ گزشتہ روز ان کی طرف سے بھیجی گئی پوسٹ کچھ یوں تھی ’’....پاکستان میں پہلے سیاستدان کرپشن کر کے کئی سالوں میں کروڑ پتی بنتا تھا لیکن اب عمران خان کی کرپشن کے خلاف تحریک سے اتنی تبدیلی آگئی ہے کہ عمران خان کے خلاف ایک پریس کانفرنس کر کے ایک ہی دن میں کروڑ پتی بن جاتا ہے....‘‘ فائنل رائونڈ میں سیاستدانوں کی شکست ہے مگر فائنل رائونڈ سے پہلے ہمارے سیاستدان یہ کیا کر رہے ہیں، ایک عورت دیگر خواتین کا راستہ روک رہی ہے، مجھے دکھ ہوا کہ ایک سیاسی جماعت نے اپنی روش نہیں بدلی،پہلے وہ کسی زمانے میں مرحومہ نصرت بھٹو اور شہید بے نظیر بھٹو کی کردار کشی پر لگے رہے، مجھے اس وقت بھی دکھ ہوتا تھا، سیاسی مخالفین کے خلاف ایسے حربے استعمال نہیں کرنے چاہئیں۔ ہم دنیا کو کیا دکھانا چاہتے ہیں، ہم اپنا کونسا ’’چہرہ‘‘ پوری دنیا کو دکھانا چاہ رہے ہیں، اقتدار کے کھیل میں اس قدر نہیں گر جانا چاہئے۔ پہلا ڈرامہ فلاپ ہونے پر کلیجہ ٹھنڈا نہیں ہورہا، سنا ہے کہ دو خواتین اور تیار کی گئی ہیں، وہ بھی اسی طرح کے الزامات کے ساتھ میدان میں اتریں گی۔ مجھے اس سارے کھیل پر دکھ ہورہا ہے کیونکہ کوئی زوردار ہٹ مخالف سمت سے بھی آسکتی ہے، میری سیاسی جماعتوں سے گزارش ہے کہ ایسی سیاست نہ کریں، معاشرے میں پہلے ہی بہت دکھ ہیں، دکھوں کی نگری کو کیوں آنسوئوںکا گھر بنانے پر تلے ہوئے ہو، خدا کا خوف کرو، ایک دوسرے کے خلاف اتنے نہ گر جائو کہ تمہیں خود شرم آنے لگے، آپ کو یاد رکھنا چاہئے کہ آگ اور دریا یہ نہیں سوچتے کہ یہ کس کا گھر ہے، نہ آگ کی آنکھیں ہوتی ہیں اور نہ دریا کی ہتھیلیوں پر چراغ ہوتے ہیں کہ وہ تاریک راتوں میں دیکھ سکے کہ یہ کس کا گھر ہے؟
    بہت عرصے سے دیکھ رہا ہوں کہ پاکستان میں جب بھی کوئی سیاستدان ایک سیاسی پارٹی سے الگ ہوتا ہے تو نہ جانے کیوں اپنی پرانی جماعت کی برائیاں بیان کرتا ہے اور نئی پارٹی کے بارے میں خوبیوں کے پہاڑ بناتا ہے، صاف کہہ دینا چاہئے کہ وہ جیت ہار کی سیاست کے لئے یا محض مفادات کے لئے سیاسی پارٹی تبدیل کررہا ہے، اتنے بہانوں اور الزامات کی کیا ضرورت ہے۔
    تاریخ گواہ ہے کہ کئی مرتبہ کئی ملکوں میں عورتوں کو بطور ہتھیار استعمال کیا گیا، ایسے ہی الزامات تھے جو اب سامنے آئے ہیں، سینے میں کئی راز ہیں، کسی کی کہانی نہیں لکھوں گا، سوائے ایک عورت کے جس نے پوری سیاست میں بھونچال پیدا کردیا ہے، میں ایک سینئر صحافی کے پچاس کروڑ کے دعوے پر بھی بات نہیں کروں گا، صرف وہ بات کروں گا جس کا مجھے علم ہے۔ جس روز ناز بلوچ پیپلز پارٹی میں شامل ہوئیں، اسی شام نیویارک سے میرے دیرینہ دوست زاہد چوہدری کا فون آیا، کہنے لگے ’’....ناز بلوچ توگئیں، ایک اور خاتون بھی جارہی ہیں، اس خاتون کی امیر مقام سے ملاقات ہوئی ہے، اس کا نام عائشہ گلالئی ہے....‘‘ بات آئی گئی ہوگئی۔ جمعے کو میاں نوازشریف کی نااہلی کا فیصلہ سامنے آیا، ہفتے کی سہ پہر پی ٹی آئی کی پارلیمانی پارٹی کی ایک اہم میٹنگ بنی گالہ میں ہوئی، اس میٹنگ کی صدارت پی ٹی آئی کے چیئرمین نے کی، اس میٹنگ میں ایک خاتون خاصی تاخیر سے آئیں، جب وہ تیزی سے میٹنگ میں جارہی تھیں تو میں رضوان چوہدری کے ساتھ لان میں سگریٹ کے کش لگا رہا تھا، پتا نہیں ایسے ہی میں نے رضوان چوہدری سے کہا کہ یہ خاتون آج کل امیر مقام سے مل رہی ہیں، وہی امیر مقام جو جماعت اسلامی سے ق لیگ میں گئے تھے اور آج کل ن لیگ میں ہیں۔ پارلیمانی میٹنگ ختم ہوئی تو پی ٹی آئی کے سربراہ انٹرویو دینے میں مصروف ہوگئے، آنگن میں شام اتر آئی، یہ ہفتے کی شام کا واقعہ ہے جب یہ خاکسار، عمران خان اور شاہ محمود قریشی کے ہمراہ میٹنگ سے نکلا تو کاریڈور میں عندلیب عباس اور عائشہ گلالئی کھڑی تھیں، عائشہ گلالئی کے والد بھی ساتھ تھے جو ان کے ساتھ ہی کمرے میں تشریف فرما تھے جبکہ یہ دونوں کاریڈور میں کھلتے ہوئے دروازے میں کھڑی تھیں، عمران خان رکے، وہ عائشہ گلالئی کے والد سے بڑے احترام سے ملے، جب عائشہ گلالئی نے ملاقات کیلئے کہا تو پارٹی سربراہ نے کہا کہ آپ پیر کے روز تشریف لے آئیں، کل یعنی اتوار کو جلسہ ہے، پھراس جلسے میں عائشہ گلالئی شریک ہوئیں، انہیں خطاب کا موقع نہ ملنے پر دکھ تھا، وہ پیر کے روز پارٹی سربراہ سے ملیں، این اے ون سے ٹکٹ کا مطالبہ کیا، پارٹی چیئرمین نے کہا کہ ’’....اس کافیصلہ پارلیمانی بورڈ کرے گا....‘‘ بس پھر پیر کی شام تک باکردار سمجھا جانے والا منگل کے دن ’’بدکردار‘‘ بن گیا، اگر این اے ون کا ٹکٹ مل جاتا تو کردار کی عظمت سلامت رہتی۔
    ایک واقعہ آپ کی نذر کرتا ہوں جسکا مجھے کافی عرصے سے علم ہے۔ کچھ عرصہ پہلے عائشہ گلالئی نے اپنے پارٹی چیئرمین سے ملنے کیلئے وقت لیا، یہ میٹنگ شروع ہوئی تو وہ کہنے لگیں ’’میں آپکو پرپوز کرتی ہوں، شادی کی پیش کش کرتی ہوں‘‘ عمران خان کیلئے یہ لمحہ انتہائی پریشان کن تھا کہ انکی پارٹی کی ایک ایم این اے، انہیں شادی کی پیش کش کررہی تھیں، انہی لمحوں میںعمران خان نے کہا ’’آپ مجھ سے بہت چھوٹی ہیں، بلکہ آپکی عمر تو میری آدھی عمر سے بھی کم ہے، میں آپکی عزت کرتا ہوں، میں آپ سے شادی نہیں کرسکتا‘‘ اس پر محترمہ کہنے لگیں ’’ہم قبائلی لوگ ہیں، ہمارے ہاں اس بات کو مائنڈ نہیں کیا جاتا، ہمارے ہاں تو ستر سال کے آدمی اٹھارہ سال کی لڑکی سے شادی کرتے ہیں، آپ اس پر غور کریں‘‘ اس مطالبے کے بعد پھر عمران خان نے کہا ’’نہیں، میں آپ سے شادی نہیں کرسکتا، آپکی جہاں مرضی ہو، آپ شادی کر لیں، میں تو آپ کی باتیں سن کر حیران ہورہا ہوں‘‘ اس میٹنگ کے بعد عائشہ گلالئی نے اجلاسوں میں آنا کم کردیا، مجھے دبئی فنڈنگ کا تو نہیں پتا، البتہ منگل کے روز جب عائشہ گلالئی، عمران خان کو ’’بدکردار‘‘ کہہ رہی تھیں تو وہ اس وقت پاکپتن میں حضرت فرید الدین گنج شکرؒ کے مزار پر حاضری دے رہے تھے۔
    یہ واقعات میرے علم میں تھے، سو آپ کی خدمت میں پیش کردیئے، میں حیران ضرور ہوں کہ آخر وہ چار سال کیوں خاموش رہیں، وہ 2013ء کے مسیج کا تذکرہ کررہی ہیں جبکہ 2014ء کے ایک ٹی وی انٹرویو میں فرما رہی ہیں کہ ’’خیبرپختونخوا کی حکومت کو دیکھ کر ریاست مدینہ کی حکومت یاد آجاتی ہے‘‘ میں یہاں کرسٹینا لیمب اور کم بارکرکا کوئی حوالہ نہیں دینا چاہتا، بس یہ کہنا چاہتا ہوں کہ آخری رائونڈ سے پہلے کھیل کو گندا نہ کرو۔ آخری رائونڈ میں پیپلز پارٹی اور ن لیگ ایک نظر آئیں گے، 62اور 63 کے خاتمے کی تیاری ہے، پھر ترمیم کے بعد صدر سے اپیل کردی جائے گی تاکہ نااہلی ختم ہوسکے۔ اس دوران میاں نوازشریف جی ٹی روڈ کے راستے لاہور جائیں گے، ن لیگ اداروں پر تنقید کرے گی، دیکھتے ہی دیکھتے لڑائی جھگڑ ے اور ہنگامے نظر آئیں گے، صورت حال خراب سے خراب تر ہوتی جائے گی، ہوسکتا ہے کہ این اے 120 کا الیکشن بھی مشکل ہو جائے، سنا ہے کہ اس حلقے سے ڈاکٹر یاسمین راشد کے مقابلے میں ن لیگ کی طرف سے مریم نواز میدان میں اتریں گی، ویسے آج کل لاہور میں پوسٹرز اوربینرز لگے ہوئے ہیں۔
    یا اللہ، یا رسولؐ
    نوازشریف بے قصور
    ن لیگ سے گزارش ہے کہ وہ شعر کو بے وزن نہ کریں، اپنے کسی شاعر سے لکھوا لیں، یہ تو شہید محسن نقوی نے اپنی قائد شہید محترمہ بے نظیر بھٹو کیلئے لکھا تھا، میں یہاں پوری نظم نقل کررہا ہوں۔
    اے عظیم کبریا
    سن غریب کی دعا
    سازشوں میں گھر گئی
    بنت ارض ایشیا
    لشکر یزید میں
    اک کنیز کربلا
    فیصلے کی منتظر
    اک یتیم بے خطا
    ٹال سب مصیبتیں
    ہے دعا ترے حضور
    واسطہ حسینؓ کا
    توڑ ظلم کا غرور
    یا اللہ، یا رسولؐ
    بےنظیر بےقصور
    Last edited by WebGuru; 4th August 2017 at 15:21.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    ^ Columnist is Mazhar Berlas from Jang and link to his today column is https://jang.com.pk/print/356278-final-round

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^ Columnist is Mazhar Berlas from Jang and link to his today column is https://jang.com.pk/print/356278-final-round
    I was only able to read a bit of it even with the big writing. Sounds like a crush on IK gone wrong. Either IK is a victim of entrapment or those messages have been of her own cunning and imagination.

Debut
    Dec 2008
    Venue
    Norway
    Runs
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Who told him that she proposed Imran? If this is true then the lady is in big trouble.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IAJ View Post
    Who told him that she proposed Imran? If this is true then the lady is in big trouble.
    He is not the first to do it heard this story from many others in media and there were reports last year about IK's 3rd marriage with a pakhtoon girl if you guys remember?

Debut
    Feb 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Then you probably have no idea about pathan culture!

She says she told her parents....

To Kashif Abbasi; my parent were really angry but mein ne bardasht kiya and didn't respond.

To hamid Mir; We went to discuss the matter with IK.

If life on earth is temporary...what make you think that your problems are permanent?

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    A Shut Up call to to PMLN derbaris by an ex-PTI female leader

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @WebGuru, great updates as usual. Inshallah IK is in the clear.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadabFakhar View Post
    My pleasure brother i always try to keep my threads updated ;)

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by super hitter View Post
    Then you probably have no idea about pathan culture!

She says she told her parents....

To Kashif Abbasi; my parent were really angry but mein ne bardasht kiya and didn't respond.

To hamid Mir; We went to discuss the matter with IK.
    Counter "argument":
    Then you have no idea about anything.

Happy?

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I concur with this, I wouldn't have half as much interest in Pakistan politics if it wasn't for this thread and webguru consistently updating it.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Asim_khan View Post
    I concur with this, I wouldn't have half as much interest in Pakistan politics if it wasn't for this thread and webguru consistently updating it.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Asim_khan View Post
    Yeah, I've been hooked on PP recently because of the Panama Leaks Case and now this unfortunate case with Gullulai, mostly thanks to Webguru and Waseem.

Before I registered on PP, s28 would regularly update Yossarian's '2017 UK Election thread' . PP has some real quality posters that keep you coming back.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @WebGuru that column tells everything but how does he know about marriage proposal>>.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    323 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @WebGuru or anyone else

Has something happened to Shiekh Rasheed? Cant find a thread on here?

Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    @WebGuru or anyone else

Has something happened to Shiekh Rasheed? Cant find a thread on here?
    There was an attack on his house (laal haveli) by PMLN's gunde earlier today but he is safe.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DRsohail View Post
    @WebGuru that column tells everything but how does he know about marriage proposal>>.
    With these sahafis you never know they can even get news out of your bedroom

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what is going on in this country...paasbaan jab choor ho tu kon rakhwaali karay.......
    os chaman ka kyaa haal maali jo paamaali karay..

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @WebGuru sometimes i get so sad thinking that what would have our great Quaid thought and dreamed about this country and what these zrdaris and nooras made of it...sad yar.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oooh yaar pti has escaped narrowly.

Debut
    Feb 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Counter "argument":
    Then you have no idea about anything.

Happy?
    I can back mine by saying I'm a pathan,

do you have a diploma in everything?

If life on earth is temporary...what make you think that your problems are permanent?

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DRsohail View Post
    oooh yaar pti has escaped narrowly.
    Hopefully IK will keep two or three witnesses around him when in delicate situations

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1099 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    I really have to commend PPP here.

They never fall down to this level

Bhuttos and Zardaris have a thousand issues with them but they dont jump in the gutter

Debut
    Feb 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Hopefully IK will keep two or three witnesses around him when in delicate situations
    If we loose this man, i bet you no one can save this country, its all on army then.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    I really have to commend PPP here.

They never fall down to this level

Bhuttos and Zardaris have a thousand issues with them but they dont jump in the gutter
    Sometime i wish Bibi was alive to see the noora getting disqualified and the chitrol he faced in last 1 year in and out the courts. She suffered a lot because of him.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by super hitter View Post
    If we loose this man, i bet you no one can save this country, its all on army then.
    Exactly my thoughts. If IK goes, Pakistan is doomed, it's already running out of time as far as the water crisis in concerned. The Zardaris and Sharifs have done far more damage to the country than India ever could.