Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WebGuru View Post
    Sometime i wish Bibi was alive to see the noora getting disqualified and the chitrol he faced in last 1 year in and out the courts. She suffered a lot because of him.
    I didn't like her either, she's the reason why Zardari is in power and she herself was a continuation of kinship politics. The fact that she was a woman PM in Pakistan has little do with the fact Pakistan was a bastion of women's rights and equality, it has more to do with patronage and kinship politics. It's ruined Pakistan and only IK has any chance of challenging that system right now.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadabFakhar View Post
    I didn't like her either, she's the reason why Zardari is in power and she herself was a continuation of kinship politics. The fact that she was a woman PM in Pakistan has little do with the fact Pakistan was a bastion of women's rights and equality, it has more to do with patronage and kinship politics. It's ruined Pakistan and only IK has any chance of challenging that system right now.
    What you saying is true but i still remember the character assassination of Bibi by these nooras that's why i wish she was alive to see the nooras end.

Raise your words, not voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder... (Rumi)

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @super hitter ab ye dekho,pathan baap ko esi baat ka pata xhalay o aap ko bani gaal jaanay k ejazat deeaiga,,ye log nahi jaantay k pathan culture m kya hota ha,,,,ye gulali super jhoot bol rhi ha,,,sa di kyaal da,pa shrmono shermolo..

Debut
    Dec 2008
    Venue
    Norway
    Runs
    Mentioned
    470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DRsohail View Post
    @super hitter ab ye dekho,pathan baap ko esi baat ka pata xhalay o aap ko bani gaal jaanay k ejazat deeaiga,,ye log nahi jaantay k pathan culture m kya hota ha,,,,ye gulali super jhoot bol rhi ha,,,sa di kyaal da,pa shrmono shermolo..
    Lala this is not only about pathan culture, no father/brother would have tolerated this.

Ki Mohammad (saw) sey wafa tu ney tou hum terey hain
    Yeh jahaan cheez kya hai Loh-o-Qalam tere hain

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IAJ View Post
    Lala this is not only about pathan culture, no father/brother would have tolerated this.
    True, if anything, it reinforced certain Pathan stereotypes of how father's sell their daughters or marry them off as compensation for crimes.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes it is as u said. but as a pathan i know pathan culture much,

Debut
    Feb 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Yes but the point is, they are very strict..

And you're talking about wazirs right? they'll literally bring you to the gun point on the smallest possible things! However she probably lives in some city side and may not be that strict but still how can you ignore HARASSING of your daughter/sister!
    Last edited by super hitter; 4th August 2017 at 20:43.

If life on earth is temporary...what make you think that your problems are permanent?

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by super hitter View Post
    Yes but the point is, they are very strict..

And you're talking about wazirs right? they'll literally bring you to the gun point on the smallest possible things! However she probably lives in some city side and may not be that strict but still how can you ignore HARASSING of your daughter/sister!
    she lives in bannu city which is not that strict.....u know,khaar k lag relaxation v...

Debut
    Feb 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DRsohail View Post
    she lives in bannu city which is not that strict.....u know,khaar k lag relaxation v...
    maybe, but she is gulalai that is wazir if I'm not wrong

If life on earth is temporary...what make you think that your problems are permanent?

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by super hitter View Post
    maybe, but she is gulalai that is wazir if I'm not wrong
    yes she is wazir but lives in bannu,,..

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If Imran Khan apologizes, I will forgive him - AG

Sehwag and Steyn are the Best.

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeedhk View Post
    He should apologise in a magnanimous way, but then still ask for the fully independent from partisan politics probe into the whole affair. Seems like she's backtracking since Imran asked for that.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Asim_khan View Post
    He should apologise in a magnanimous way, but then still ask for the fully independent from partisan politics probe into the whole affair. Seems like she's backtracking since Imran asked for that.
    You're right. Something like "I'm sorry if I offended you, but I cannot apologise for what I did not do and if you feel I did anything wrong, I certainly did not intend for it to affect you the way it did. Now resign as MNA you silly opportunistic #&£##! "

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeedhk View Post
    She's backed into a corner now, because Imran Khan did not fold and these cretins, if they had anything, would have published it all over the media and took him to court. The fact that the accused is the one taking her to court and not the 'victim' should tell everyone what a fraud she is.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    IK should act wisely this committee looks like a trap with PMLN and PPP majority in Parliament inhone roz kachra uchalna he. He should go for court in this case.

Raise your words, not voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder... (Rumi)

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1099 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    This is one weird situation

The accuser is avoiding court but the accused ain't

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IK should act wisely this committee looks like a trap with PMLN and PPP majority in Parliament inhone roz kachra uchalna he. He should go for court in this case.
    Everyone I spoke to about this is saying "Good, committee is the way forward" and I'm like no way. These gunday have some dirty trick up their sleeve and IK needs to seek arbitrary judicial intervention instead of the PML-N setup.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post

Because ghairat mand media main aate hen court nae jaate

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Everyone I spoke to about this is saying "Good, committee is the way forward" and I'm like no way. These gunday have some dirty trick up their sleeve and IK needs to seek arbitrary judicial intervention instead of the PML-N setup.
    Yea can't expect them to be neutral.

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

SHe requested SC to take suo moto or include this issue in already ongoing cases against. Yes, I would certainly say that she is avoiding court.

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yea can't expect them to be neutral.
    So you think shafqat is telling the truth that naeem's twitter account was hacked?
    How many neutral would believe in this?

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Zero View Post
    So you think shafqat is telling the truth that naeem's twitter account was hacked?
    How many neutral would believe in this?
    I actually believe Naeem proposed her and like me many believe Naeem did it. Naeem pehle se kaafi mashkook banda he in PTI main PTI suffered alot in recent past because of his stupid tweets

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)

She obviously knew about their plans to form this committee. Everything is so obvious lol, she's probably going to join PMLN in the next few days as well.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    962 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Devil View Post
    She obviously knew about their plans to form this committee. Everything is so obvious lol, she's probably going to join PMLN in the next few days as well.
    That's sad and unfortunate I always found her to be a well-spoken and upcoming political worker within the PTI. Perhaps she got too greedy too soon and wanted immediate success.

Inzi is the best selector in the world

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    That's sad and unfortunate I always found her to be a well-spoken and upcoming political worker within the PTI. Perhaps she got too greedy too soon and wanted immediate success.
    She is well-spoken, it's why her lies were able to get her this far. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, IK must be feeling like the Hulk at the moment.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Devil View Post
    That's one of the reason she didn't resign i guess

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I actually believe Naeem proposed her and like me many believe Naeem did it. Naeem pehle se kaafi mashkook banda he in PTI main PTI suffered alot in recent past because of his stupid tweets
    They should not bring shafqat in it as in future people will doubt him.

Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Talk about U-Turns.

Taliban Khan and then You blame him for promoting western culture.

"IK uses BB for exclusively secret messagings" but then you level allegations against him for sending harassment messages on devices that are not BB.

This isn't selling. On one hand you blame a person for being very secretive and extremely careful (BB freak) and then you say he did some harassment stuff in a casual way. Dissociative and poorly composed scripts.

Harassment messages are just an excuse. Obviously the aim is to get a forensic audit of IK's devices in hope to find some messages links to establishment and their behind the scene support for IK against Sharifs.

IK has blocked this attempt by asking forensic audit of devices used by Mir Shakil, Ameer Muqam and others.

Who said k Imran Khan ko siyasat nahi aati.

something like Anil Kapoor's last dialogues from Indian movie "Nayak".
    Last edited by last_knight; 5th August 2017 at 13:30.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Pehla wazeeri pathan dekha he jo itni beri ghairat wali baat sirf maafi per khatam kerne ko tayar he

Debut
    Oct 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As expected, Ayesha Ahad is now doing a conference against the Sharif family. Now PTI will ask for a similar committee against the Sharifs.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Wow the Mafia channel GEO totally ignored Ayesha Ahad press conference.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gayle_Force View Post
    As expected, Ayesha Ahad is now doing a conference against the Sharif family. Now PTI will ask for a similar committee against the Sharifs.
    They will reply in this case victim isn't MNA

Debut
    Oct 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They will reply in this case victim isn't MNA
    Yea nonetheless it is really heading towards dirty politics

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Pehla wazeeri pathan dekha he jo itni beri ghairat wali baat sirf maafi per khatam kerne ko tayar he

That's her consistent stance that she is hurt but still a strong women and would not initiate the case againsy IK and his group, and doing so to shed light to warn females(and also in reaction to the allegations made that she accepted money from pmln and deciding to leave pti, this was pre press conference when pti tried to convince/threat her not to do press conference. ) and not for personal greivenesses as its a sensitive and an embarrassing issue for her.

And how could we blame any female, considering misogynistic society of pakistan.
    Pakistan is the 8th worst country for females (worse than saudi Arabia #9)

We should not forget what Mush said about mukhtaran bibi.

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It will be in PA.
    However Ayesha Ahad is not a PA member.

Issue is about marriage and not about harassment.

But case should be registered against hamza and independent investigation should be carried out.
    Last edited by Black Zero; 5th August 2017 at 15:29.

Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    That's her consistent stance that she is hurt but still a strong women and would not initiate the case againsy IK and his group, and doing so to shed light to warn females(and also in reaction to the allegations made that she accepted money from pmln and deciding to leave pti, this was pre press conference when pti tried to convince/threat her not to do press conference. ) and not for personal greivenesses as its a sensitive and an embarrassing issue for her.

And how could we blame any female, considering misogynistic society of pakistan.
    Pakistan is the 8th worst country for females (worse than saudi Arabia #9)

We should not forget what Mush said about mukhtaran bibi.
    History of your comments suggest you aren't the supporter of PTI or IK.

But lets cut the crap. In civilized world, if someone accused you of something as sensitive as this then that person should and must provide evidence to back it up. She hasn't so far.

Shedding light to warn female not to join PTI? you got jokes. If she is that concern about females of Pakistan then take him to the court, provide evidence, get him out of the political circle, like IK did to NS when he thought he was a threat to Pakistan. She already had said what had happen, everyone know, it isn't about embarrassment anymore.

Pakistan maybe misogynistic country, but her action is causing more harm then help to these female if her allegations are false, and she should be punished if they are. If her allegations aren't then obviously IK will be punished.

People need to stop trying to play female card here, her 'izzat" card, she already came out with allegation, burden of proof is on her, if she can't prove it then she is lying and she does not care about female of Pakistan rather $$.

Debut
    Oct 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It will be in PA.
    However Ayesha Ahad is not a PA member.

Issue is about marriage and not about harassment.

But case should be registered against hamza and independent investigation should be carried out.
    She claims that the Sharif family used their influence and used force against her and had her beaten up. Last I checked, that qualifies as harassment.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Venue
    An inswinging Yorker.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    PTI backing Ayesha Ahad here is a bit silly. IK should steer away from such dirty politics.

Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    silly politics by PTI

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badsha View Post
    PTI backing Ayesha Ahad here is a bit silly. IK should steer away from such dirty politics.
    Everyone should back Ayesha Ahad.
    Maybe PTI's timing is not the best, but in such cases, whatever the objective of PTI, victim deserves the justice. Let her be the beneficiary.

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    She claims that the Sharif family used their influence and used force against her and had her beaten up. Last I checked, that qualifies as harassment.
    In this case, Hamza should be arrested (I think it's a non bailable crime).

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badsha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shah_1 View Post
    silly politics by PTI
    Agree with you Guys PTI should stay away from Noon type politics but can't blame them PMLN have been targeting PTI women from many years and i guess PTI is finally decided to give it back.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    A point to note is Prime Minister Abbasi himself got involved in Ayesha Gulalai issue and spoke about it in National Assembly so PTI is only giving it back by providing support to Ayesha Ahad.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It's a simple case there should be a DNA test of Ayesha Ahad's daughter and everything will be cleared.

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It's a simple case there should be a DNA test of Ayesha Ahad's daughter and everything will be cleared.
    Sure, same should be done for our next PM.

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    731 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Been hooked to this thread for the last hour.

Very informative posts especially by WebGuru.

Keep up the good work gents.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A point to note is Prime Minister Abbasi himself got involved in Ayesha Gulalai issue and spoke about it in National Assembly so PTI is only giving it back by providing support to Ayesha Ahad.
    Stooping to their level though, aren't they? PTI took the bait.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    As shown by experience around the world, negative campaigns work. PTI left with little choice.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markhor View Post
    Been hooked to this thread for the last hour.

Very informative posts especially by WebGuru.

Keep up the good work gents.
    Thanks brother

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately there was no choice left for PTI. Now Govt is in difficult situation if they don't agree to forming a committee like in Gulalai case people will point finger at them for being biased and if they form a committee Hamza and his father will think it's tactic by Maryam group in PMLN to sideline them.

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't agree with it at all, but understand why they would, maybe they're trying to force a stalemate of sorts like there is between PPP/PMLN in terms of corruption, neither mentions the others because they've both got plenty on each other and it'll be bad for both.

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by www787 View Post
    History of your comments suggest you aren't the supporter of PTI or IK.

But lets cut the crap. In civilized world, if someone accused you of something as sensitive as this then that person should and must provide evidence to back it up. She hasn't so far.

Shedding light to warn female not to join PTI? you got jokes. If she is that concern about females of Pakistan then take him to the court, provide evidence, get him out of the political circle, like IK did to NS when he thought he was a threat to Pakistan. She already had said what had happen, everyone know, it isn't about embarrassment anymore.

Pakistan maybe misogynistic country, but her action is causing more harm then help to these female if her allegations are false, and she should be punished if they are. If her allegations aren't then obviously IK will be punished.

People need to stop trying to play female card here, her 'izzat" card, she already came out with allegation, burden of proof is on her, if she can't prove it then she is lying and she does not care about female of Pakistan rather $$.
    No, I am not a supporter of either IK or NS, any objection?

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Asim_khan View Post
    Don't agree with it at all, but understand why they would, maybe they're trying to force a stalemate of sorts like there is between PPP/PMLN in terms of corruption, neither mentions the others because they've both got plenty on each other and it'll be bad for both.
    PPP vs PML-N would be ideal, but honor among thieves when it comes to themselves.

Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It's sad how dirty Pakistani politics has become. No wonder we are stuck with sharifs and zardaris you have to be totally corrupt to survive this type of society.

Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Noon league started this. It's only right pti fights back.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's even worse than harassment, that's abuse.

"Be the best version of yourself"

Debut
    May 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strike! View Post
    What and who is he on about?

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    And in USA, another fox news host in hot water by sending lewd messages to co workers.
    This came up after an investigation, and incidents happeneded years ago.

Debut
    May 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    What and who is he on about?
    NAwaz Sharif with a famous female singer in the 90s.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strike! View Post
    NAwaz Sharif with a famous female singer in the 90s.
    Haha, no way! NS stands for Not Sharif

Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    No, I am not a supporter of either IK or NS, any objection?
    No one should have any objection on your personal choice.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately, the PTI had no options left after all the dirty campaign to portray Imran Khan as a womaniser and the PTI as an anti-woman party.N-League is now feeling the heat.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Is AG seeking an exit from this saga?

'Imran Khan can apologize to me in any way; publicly or privately.' - AG

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I used to discuss politics with this uncle who was a PMLN supporter but recently spoke a lot against them and kind of favoured PTI but said yesterday "Imran Khan k baray main sun k ab tou mera dil hai kisi ko bhi support na karo, sab apni jagah ganday hain".

Now this is exactly what PMLN wants, they know Gulali lady has no proof and eventually issue will fizzle out but many people who had possibly moved away from being their supporter or neutral will possibly not support Imran Khan either....mission accomplished!!

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waseem View Post
    I used to discuss politics with this uncle who was a PMLN supporter but recently spoke a lot against them and kind of favoured PTI but said yesterday "Imran Khan k baray main sun k ab tou mera dil hai kisi ko bhi support na karo, sab apni jagah ganday hain".

Now this is exactly what PMLN wants, they know Gulali lady has no proof and eventually issue will fizzle out but many people who had possibly moved away from being their supporter or neutral will possibly not support Imran Khan either....mission accomplished!!
    Another aspect is that this saga will impact people who do not vote; only 50% of the population voted in the last elections. The other 50% are observers and this whole saga will move them away from the PTI if they choose to vote in the GE 2018.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Debut
    May 2009
    Venue
    Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    According to reports Parliamentary committee constituted for AG will have 13 members from Govt and other 7 from Opposition. No wonder PTI had reservations on Parliamentary committee formation from day 1.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The dirty campaign by PMLN unfolding every day.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I will not be pursuing a legal battle against Imran Khan says Ayesha Gulalai

https://www.facebook.com/facebook/vi...3231379946729/

@A.A.Z @Waseem please update the title of thread. Thanks
    Last edited by WebGuru; 6th August 2017 at 11:09.

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    As per Jang, IK has been trying his best for last 5 days to secure the support of Jemima Goldsmith and of Reham Khan, but still no luck.

No supporting tweet so far.
    Cannot say about future though.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    As per Jang, IK has been trying his best for last 5 days to secure the support of Jemima Goldsmith and of Reham Khan, but still no luck.

No supporting tweet so far.
    Cannot say about future though.

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=WebGuru;9390704]

Wasn't she saying the same from the day of press conference?

Did I miss something?

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=Black Zero]

Wasn't she saying the same from the day of press conference?

Did I miss something?
    Quite a bit by the looks of it. She was on one show saying she will give evidence where necessary, now she's ruling out the courts.

Most of us here knew they were lies, as mentioned above, she's done her job of diverting media attention away from the crooks

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=ShadabFakhar;9390716]
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Zero

Quite a bit by the looks of it. She was on one show saying she will give evidence where necessary, now she's ruling out the courts.

Most of us here knew they were lies, as mentioned above, she's done her job of diverting media attention away from the crooks
    She never said that she would herself initiate the case.
    She said if asked in any investigation, she would share the evidence.
    She asked SC to take suo moto or include this in ongoing cases against IK.
    She said that she had political ambitions and will announce his poltical plans in due course.

She has been consistent on her stance since press conference.

Debut
    Oct 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For me the most alarming thing from this fiasco is that this lady was able to secure an MNA seat from PTI in the first place. The one thing that is clear in this situation is that this lady is clearly incompetent.

I have listened to a few interviews from her now and she does not even have the capacity to properly frame her thoughts into a sentence. She claims to be setting an example for other women but she is doing an extremely poor job at it so far.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    For me the most alarming thing from this fiasco is that this lady was able to secure an MNA seat from PTI in the first place. The one thing that is clear in this situation is that this lady is clearly incompetent.

I have listened to a few interviews from her now and she does not even have the capacity to properly frame her thoughts into a sentence. She claims to be setting an example for other women but she is doing an extremely poor job at it so far.
    True and Asad Qaiser should apologize to whole PTI supporters. Gulalai was her nominee for reserve seat from KP. Fozia Kasuri was rejected this seat.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=Black Zero;9390745]

She never said that she would herself initiate the case.
    She said if asked in any investigation, she would share the evidence.
    She asked SC to take suo moto or include this in ongoing cases against IK.
    She said that she had political ambitions and will announce his poltical plans in due course.

She has been consistent on her stance since press conference.
    Sui moto would imply having to present evidence in court. Or even asking the SC to include it in an ongoing case. Those were the alarm bells, that she asked for it in regards to article 62/63.

She was ready to have him disqualified but nw isn't willing to produce evidence in court? It's simple, forensic analysis scared the crap out of her and her sponsors

Debut
    Oct 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    True and Asad Qaiser should apologize to whole PTI supporters. Gulalai was her nominee for reserve seat from KP. Fozia Kasuri was rejected this seat.
    Yea and overall this should be an eye opener for PTI ad Imran Khan. Candidate selection needs to be merit based.

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    As far as i know and if I recall correctly, I think Fauzia Kasuri could not have been nominated from kpk and PTI did not win many seats in punjab and there were few above Fauzia in the queue in punjab.