Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    She really didn't think Imran Khan would call her bluff, and he has. He really should pursue this now, but I don't think he will, simply because she's small fry and there's only so many fronts you can battle.

As for her, I think she can kiss any career she thought she had in politics goodbye, she's really shown herself as not only a turncoat, but a very inept and incompetent one. Only Black Zero seems to get what she's trying to say.

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=ShadabFakhar;9390760]
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Zero View Post

Sui moto would imply having to present evidence in court. Or even asking the SC to include it in an ongoing case. Those were the alarm bells, that she asked for it in regards to article 62/63.

She was ready to have him disqualified but nw isn't willing to produce evidence in court? It's simple, forensic analysis scared the crap out of her and her sponsors
    Again, she would not open a case/initiate legal precedings against IK. She would not file any case. However she will present the messages, in any already active cases, or if SC takes suo moto.

if SC takes up the case, then everyone (civilian) got to cooperate. (one pm got hanged, two pms got sacked by SC, and she is just a student and MNA on reserved quota for females).

She does not have the option, not to cooperate if summon is sent. Plus those messages can be tracked independently.

Bottomless is that she will not register or file case against IK (as you need to present supporting evidence for filing the case in court), but she would share if she is called in already active cases.

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Asim_khan View Post
    She really didn't think Imran Khan would call her bluff, and he has. He really should pursue this now, but I don't think he will, simply because she's small fry and there's only so many fronts you can battle.

As for her, I think she can kiss any career she thought she had in politics goodbye, she's really shown herself as not only a turncoat, but a very inept and incompetent one. Only Black Zero seems to get what she's trying to say.
    So it seems, unless people listening only what they want to listen.
    Tell me honestly, did you listen to her interview in full that she gave to dawn news?

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=Black Zero;9390789]
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadabFakhar View Post

Again, she would not open a case/initiate legal precedings against IK. She would not file any case. However she will present the messages, in any already active cases, or if SC takes suo moto.

if SC takes up the case, then everyone (civilian) got to cooperate. (one pm got hanged, two pms got sacked by SC, and she is just a student and MNA on reserved quota for females).

She does not have the option, not to cooperate if summon is sent. Plus those messages can be tracked independently.

Bottomless is that she will not register or file case against IK (as you need to present supporting evidence for filing the case in court), but she would share if she is called in already active cases.
    No, I think you're failing to understand that she had previously said she would approach the SC if the requested her account, the SC is a court. Now she's saying it was all for awareness only, and doesn't like this discussing these things on the media. Massive backtracking to her previous statements. The interview we're referring to she has stated no further pursuit in any way from hereon.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think he should pursue it with all his vigour, an example needs to be set against these types of attacks. If you can't back them up you will be humiliated!

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So it seems, unless people listening only what they want to listen.
    Tell me honestly, did you listen to her interview in full that she gave to dawn news?
    No, I gave up listening after the Kashif Abbasi and Mubasher Lucman interviews, where she seemed to contradict herself repeatedly, a fact even she admitted to in her Geo interview, yet despite this you've not accepted she has, so maybe you can read between lines the rest of us can't see.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    273 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    No, I gave up listening after the Kashif Abbasi and Mubasher Lucman interviews, where she seemed to contradict herself repeatedly, a fact even she admitted to in her Geo interview, yet despite this you've not accepted she has, so maybe you can read between lines the rest of us can't see.
    but but Kashif was putting words in her mouth and she was sleepy ;13:

Raise your words, not voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder... (Rumi)

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=ShadabFakhar;9390802]

No, I think you're failing to understand that she had previously said she would approach the SC if the requested her account, the SC is a court. Now she's saying it was all for awareness only, and doesn't like this discussing these things on the media. Massive backtracking to her previous statements. The interview we're referring to she has stated no further pursuit in any way from hereon.
    She never said that she would approach SC.
    She requested SC to take Suo Moto (to help you understand this means "on its own motion")
    She said in the press conference (you can listen yourself) that she wanted to share that honors of females are not secured in PTI and they should take note of it.

It's blatant lie that she is back tracking. She has been throughly consistent on each and every point.
    Only thing is not yet clear is her poltical future but she is also transparent that she does not know at the moment but would share in due course.

Note: I do not expect you or others to be convinced considering pakistan is #7 worst country for females in the world for some reason. We are rated with countries like Congo. KSA is one rank better than Pakistan.

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Full marks for honesty (you could have easily lied, but you did not. Thanks!)
    I do not read between the lines as she is explaining herself quiet clearly and I have found her to be pretty consistent.

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Between Venus & Mars
    Runs
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    During the past few days it has become quite evident that her whole case is meant to only defame IK and PTI. If harassing was an issue then she should have stuck to that but the way she describes and finds faults with all that is related to PTI reeks of political connotations rather than a call for justice.

Why would she remain silent for 4 years? Why would she defend her harasser for so many years publicly? Why would she sit beside him only a day earlier? If she is trust-worthy then why would she accept the demand for NA-1 ticket in one program but would backtrack only hours later?
    If she does not has time for legal proceedings then how can she manage 3 hours of interviews daily? If this is such a noble cause of women rights then how can she forgive a person who has been according to her harassing her for years?

And PTI as a party should also be ashamed of promoting and taking this incompetent woman to the parliament ahead of so many loyalists who have spent more time than her age for their struggle.

" Don't wait. The time will never be just right "

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    273 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Momina Basit PTI Women Wing President Hazara come out to deny the rumors that she is leaving and the propaganda of PMLN that she is going hold a PC with similar allegations on IK like Gulalai.

Raise your words, not voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder... (Rumi)

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    273 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waqar goraya View Post
    During the past few days it has become quite evident that her whole case is meant to only defame IK and PTI. If harassing was an issue then she should have stuck to that but the way she describes and finds faults with all that is related to PTI reeks of political connotations rather than a call for justice.

Why would she remain silent for 4 years? Why would she defend her harasser for so many years publicly? Why would she sit beside him only a day earlier? If she is trust-worthy then why would she accept the demand for NA-1 ticket in one program but would backtrack only hours later?
    If she does not has time for legal proceedings then how can she manage 3 hours of interviews daily? If this is such a noble cause of women rights then how can she forgive a person who has been according to her harassing her for years?

And PTI as a party should also be ashamed of promoting and taking this incompetent woman to the parliament ahead of so many loyalists who have spent more time than her age for their struggle.
    Adding to your point how can a ghairat mand waziri pathan remain silent for 4 years after these type acts? (she used the pathan card first so now it's going to bebe used her against t00)

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WebGuru View Post
    Momina Basit PTI Women Wing President Hazara come out to deny the rumors that she is leaving and the propaganda of PMLN that she is going hold a PC with similar allegations on IK like Gulalai.

Quick Q: Who from pmln said that she was leaving PTI?
    Beside your posts in this thread where you mentioned about the potential foul play by pmln to bring pti women out, I did not find anything in news. But then I am not on social media.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    273 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    But then I am not on social media.
    Your answer within your posts.

The whole PMLN SMT is doing this propaganda from last few days and that SMT is directly run by Maryam bibi that's a well known fact. If you want i can even send you Maryam's pics with that SMT team.

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Your answer within your posts.

The whole PMLN SMT is doing this propaganda from last few days and that SMT is directly run by Maryam bibi that's a well known fact. If you want i can even send you Maryam's pics with that SMT team.
    Thanks for clarification.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1099 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Full marks for honesty (you could have easily lied, but you did not. Thanks!)
    I do not read between the lines as she is explaining herself quiet clearly and I have found her to be pretty consistent.
    Therein llies your inherent bias or total inability to comprehend

Even patwari anchors in Geo have aired their concerns about the inconsistency in her stories

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Between Venus & Mars
    Runs
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Adding to your point how can a ghairat mand waziri pathan remain silent for 4 years after these type acts? (she used the pathan card first so now it's going to bebe used her against t00)
    There are also other contradictions. She has not only been silent about this issue but also defended him publicly.

Every sane individual knows that SC is not going to take suo moto notice on this issue and she knows that hence the drama that she would not herself start the proceedings.

Then she says that this issue of harassment is a routine among PTI leadership and other women are also harassed. Without naming any other incident and the absence of any other person coming forward to support her. This attempt of generalization tells you about her intentions to maximize damage to the PTI.

Has the time for 6 hours of daily interviews but not court proceedings.

Then she would backtrack from her admission of soliciting for NA-1 ticket only after hours saying that she was feeling tired and the interviewer was biased.

And after doing all her best to damage IK and party she is willing to forgive the alleged serial harassers ( she says others are also same)

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post

Even patwari anchors in Geo have aired their concerns about the inconsistency in her stories
    I would suggest we should not care what geo or other anchors think ... forgive me if you think i am belittling them but these people are neither highly qualified nor are very bright. Most (including Shahzaib) of these anchors would have been sacked in canada by now for asking misogynistic questions. But Pakistan is so behind that these anchors are clueless about their lackings. ( we should not even talk about pakistani society)

Pakistan is sick where almost every institution is sick and you can confirm it by just checking it's ranking compare to civilized world.

I hope you find me consistent.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    273 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waqar goraya View Post
    There are also other contradictions. She has not only been silent about this issue but also defended him publicly.

Every sane individual knows that SC is not going to take suo moto notice on this issue and she knows that hence the drama that she would not herself start the proceedings.

Then she says that this issue of harassment is a routine among PTI leadership and other women are also harassed. Without naming any other incident and the absence of any other person coming forward to support her. This attempt of generalization tells you about her intentions to maximize damage to the PTI.

Has the time for 6 hours of daily interviews but not court proceedings.

Then she would backtrack from her admission of soliciting for NA-1 ticket only after hours saying that she was feeling tired and the interviewer was biased.

And after doing all her best to damage IK and party she is willing to forgive the alleged serial harassers ( she says others are also same)
    A well scripted drama is written all over it. Just a few months ago she was defending IK's character when Javed Latif attacked IK involving Murad Saeed family. She was also comparing KP govt with madina ki rayasat. Videos are available all over internet.

Debut
    Oct 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=Black Zero;9390819]

She requested SC to take Suo Moto (to help you understand this means "on its own motion")
    She said in the press conference (you can listen yourself) that she wanted to share that honors of females are not secured in PTI and they should take note of it.

It's blatant lie that she is back tracking. She has been throughly consistent on each and every point.
    Only thing is not yet clear is her poltical future but she is also transparent that she does not know at the moment but would share in due course.

Note: I do not expect you or others to be convinced considering pakistan is #7 worst country for females in the world for some reason. We are rated with countries like Congo. KSA is one rank better than Pakistan.
    What she is doing does not happen anywhere in the world, including western countries like USA and Canada. The numerous examples of harassment in you have cited yourself have been of incidents where the aggrieved party has either taken legal course of action or come out in the media with full disclosure of what happened.

Here she is trying to have the best of both worlds, where she is publicly damaging a persons image but not willing to disclose the evidence. This does not happen in even the top countries in the world.

Furthermore, she has not been "consistent on each and every point". Here is a list of some of the inconsistencies:

- She claimed in one show that she asked for NA 1 ticket and then tried to back track.
    - She mentioned in one show that Imran Khan tried to 'gift' her a blackberry and then back tracked.
    - She said in one show that when she showed the message to her father and he asked her to just let it go but in another show she said her father went and confronted Imran Khan.
    - She said in one show that joining PMLN is out of the question and then two hours later she said she will consider it.
    - She said that other women in PTI have also been harassed but right after she said no other woman has ever mentioned this issue to her.

Furthermore, the Suo Moto stance, if true, is laughable. Why would the supreme court itself take notice of a case that can easily be registered in court by the accuser?

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    273 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gayle_Force View Post
    Furthermore, she has not been "consistent on each and every point". Here is a list of some of the inconsistencies:

- She claimed in one show that she asked for NA 1 ticket and then tried to back track.
    - She mentioned in one show that Imran Khan tried to 'gift' her a blackberry and then back tracked.
    - She said in one show that when she showed the message to her father and he asked her to just let it go but in another show she said her father went and confronted Imran Khan.
    - She said in one show that joining PMLN is out of the question and then two hours later she said she will consider it.
    - She said that other women in PTI have also been harassed but right after she said no other woman has ever mentioned this issue to her.
    perfect summary!

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=Gayle_Force;9390875]

What she is doing does not happen anywhere in the world, including western countries like USA and Canada. The numerous examples of harassment in you have cited yourself have been of incidents where the aggrieved party has either taken legal course of action or come out in the media with full disclosure of what happened.

Here she is trying to have the best of both worlds, where she is publicly damaging a persons image but not willing to disclose the evidence. This does not happen in even the top countries in the world.

Furthermore, the Suo Moto stance, if true, is laughable. Why would the supreme court itself take notice of a case that can easily be registered in court by the accuser?
    In Canada, all these institutions are integrated. If something criminal reported in media or even social media, this automatically triggers an investigation.
    In these sensitive allegations, one message would have been enough and IK would have been facing a jail sentence.
    And no one dare to cast a doubt on the victim's accusation. Unless it's proven wrong in the court of law.

IK did not appear in USA court and he should be relieved that he is in Pakistan and not in canada.
    Last edited by Black Zero; 6th August 2017 at 15:57.

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=Black Zero;9390886]

In Canada, all these institutions are integrated. If something criminal reported in media or even social media, this automatically triggers an investigation.
    In these sensitive allegations, one message would have been enough and IK would have been facing a jail sentence.
    And no one dare to cast a doubt on the victim's accusation. Unless it's proven wrong in the court of law.

IK did not appear in USA court and he should be relieved that he is in Pakistan and not in canada.
    What sort of jail sentence can one expect in Canada for being accused of being a second rate Pathan? Or the more serious crime of allegedly hinting to marriage?

Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Do you actually live in Canada or you pretending to live in Canada? Because everything you stated in this post is incorrect.

Debut
    Oct 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do not know where you get your information from but its largely incorrect

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    273 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Why is she repeating this statement every other hour and in every other interview?

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Between Venus & Mars
    Runs
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You have been beating about the bush .

But the sitting government, the arch rivals and believers in her testimony can dictate institutions such as FIA to conduct an inquiry.

The government is not interested in finding the truth rather they want this to linger on and use it for their political objectives.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It seems to me she wants everyone to forget this episode as she has been deeply humiliated by Pakistanis and her own tribesmen.

I think she thought everyone would have sided with her but that was not the case.So, now she seeks an exit from all this mess.

Also, this saga brought her sister's lifestyle into the public's eye which damaged her family's image big time.

Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Black zero claims to be A neutral but it seems he is always supporting/defending the nooras.

Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=www787;9390899]

Do you actually live in Canada or you pretending to live in Canada? Because everything you stated in this post is incorrect.
    Most of what he said is fallacious. Besides Canada has such a relaxed legal system lol.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would suggest we should not care what geo or other anchors think ... forgive me if you think i am belittling them but these people are neither highly qualified nor are very bright. Most (including Shahzaib) of these anchors would have been sacked in canada by now for asking misogynistic questions. But Pakistan is so behind that these anchors are clueless about their lackings. ( we should not even talk about pakistani society)

Pakistan is sick where almost every institution is sick and you can confirm it by just checking it's ranking compare to civilized world.

I hope you find me consistent.
    You're certainly consistent.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you meant to reply to me, but it never came up because you quoted yourself on my post.

I know what 'suo moto' is, it's Latin and it's the wrong spelling of suo motu. If the SC did invoke it, a judge would still need evidence from her to make a judgement against Khan. Suo moto is not the same as a judgement, AFAIK it's an initiation of a process that a judge takes to hear a case.

She would have to present her evidence before a judge which she has refused since IK mentioned forensics.

The honor of females would have been better represented had she addressed all parties. She did it at a time when she was requesting a ticket from her boss to represent the party, after being declined she raised an issue that allegedly began in 2013 and last happened a year ago.

I don't need to be convinced. I was born and raised in the UK. Here, when people make allegations they usually back them up with evidence and do not expect the seizing of the accused's personal assets.
    Last edited by ShadabFakhar; 6th August 2017 at 17:13.

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=Asim_khan;9390897]

What sort of jail sentence can one expect in Canada for being accused of being a second rate Pathan? Or the more serious crime of allegedly hinting to marriage?
    For me all humans are equal, whether it's pathan, niazi or a cleaner. And i think this discrimination is one of the reasons, that pakistan is left behind (few days back, I was doing some casual research about the surnames in Hungary and was pleasantly surprised that people take pride in their trade, sadly, hungary is also in the right wing wave that's flowing through Europe )

If you are guilty, then based on the severity of crime, judge decides... (it could be slap on the wrist to 25 years /life if assulat is also involved ). For a political leader, it's an end of the road.
    There are three laws/codes to deal such incidents, federal, provisional and labour.

Anyway, issue is in Pakistan and we know Pakistan is not famous for it's records.

Debut
    May 2009
    Venue
    Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shafqat Mahmood PC pretty much confirmed IK will not appear in front of Parliamentary committee. What are the implications ? @WebGuru

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I think you meant to reply to me, but it never came up because you quoted yourself on my post.

I know what 'suo moto' is, it's Latin and it's the wrong spelling of suo motu. If the SC did invoke it, a judge would still need evidence from her to make a judgement against Khan. Suo moto is not the same as a judgement, AFAIK it's an initiation of a process that a judge takes to hear a case.

She would have to present her evidence before a judge which she has refused since IK mentioned forensics.

The honor of females would have been better represented had she addressed all parties. She did it at a time when she was requesting a ticket from her boss to represent the party, after being declined she raised an issue that allegedly began in 2013 and last happened a year ago.

I don't need to be convinced. I was born and raised in the UK. Here, when people make allegations they usually back them up with evidence and do not expect the seizing of the accused's personal assets.
    I think in your post, you had edited the tag that caused the issue.
    If SC initiates, then it's not the same. And in this case, it does not matter if she cooperates or not. Law would take it's course.

However, she said, if SC or any other investigation needs, she would provide....she even showed to Hamid.

She got the messages and "tolla" admitted it in part...hint: "hacked" twitter.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    273 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by coooolali View Post
    Shafqat Mahmood PC pretty much confirmed IK will not appear in front of Parliamentary committee. What are the implications ? @WebGuru
    Last i checked Ch Nisar avoided to appear in a committee after his remarks about Sindh so even after repeated reminders he didn't appear when he was the opposition leader in PPP govt and nothing was done... I think speaker can order the Police the to arrest the MNA/MPA and make him appear in front of committee. But well can't see it happening otherwise PMLn govt had done it in PTV case already.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think in your post, you had edited the tag that caused the issue.
    If SC initiates, then it's not the same. And in this case, it does not matter if she cooperates or not. Law would take it's course.

However, she said, if SC or any other investigation needs, she would provide....she even showed to Hamid.

She got the messages and "tolla" admitted it in part...hint: "hacked" twitter.

How is it not the same? If she's stated on the media that the judges should disqualify IK because this case applies to Article 62/63. So if the judges invoked suo motu, then they'd obviously ask her for evidence. On the same platform, that of the media, she has now said she does not want to take it to the courts. She would obviously partake in the Parliamentary Commitee, which in this Gulalai case is a posh word for 'witch hunt'

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Amreeka
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol, idk about Canada but that's not how it works in US. There's a proper due process and a jury gets to decide by considering all the factors from both sides. This case would be over in minutes since her lawyer will have no proof to show to the jurors.

I'm all for women's rights but this entire drama looked shady from the moment she came out with these allegations and anyone with an eye and ear could tell you that she was lying. PMLN really didn't think this one through..
    Last edited by SAF; 6th August 2017 at 18:05.

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=Black Zero;9391033]

For me all humans are equal, whether it's pathan, niazi or a cleaner. And i think this discrimination is one of the reasons, that pakistan is left behind (few days back, I was doing some casual research about the surnames in Hungary and was pleasantly surprised that people take pride in their trade, sadly, hungary is also in the right wing wave that's flowing through Europe )

If you are guilty, then based on the severity of crime, judge decides... (it could be slap on the wrist to 25 years /life if assulat is also involved ). For a political leader, it's an end of the road.
    There are three laws/codes to deal such incidents, federal, provisional and labour.

Anyway, issue is in Pakistan and we know Pakistan is not famous for it's records.
    You've given me a 3 paragraph answer without answering either question.

Imho, any such case being brought before any court in Canada, would be laughed out and the attorney bringing it would most probably be warned for frivolity.

Let's face it, this doesn't stand up to scrutiny, it's why she's chosen to go the route of trial by media and not through proper channels. The whole episode involves muck raking rather than an actual quantifiable accusation.

And whilst you're championing Canada and it's judicial systems ability to bring justice to victims of sexual harassment, will you please care to elaborate on the Jian Ghomeshi case? Would love to know your thoughts on that

Debut
    May 2009
    Venue
    Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last i checked Ch Nisar avoided to appear in a committee after his remarks about Sindh so even after repeated reminders he didn't appear when he was the opposition leader in PPP govt and nothing was done... I think speaker can order the Police the to arrest the MNA/MPA and make him appear in front of committee. But well can't see it happening otherwise PMLn govt had done it in PTV case already.
    Other day in talat hussain asked Marvi Memon what if IK does not appear in front of the committee? She replied like aap bad dekhtay jayain and I have seen proof that AG is telling the truth and stuff like that. If IK does not appear in front of committee Parliament has the authority to disqualify him and gave an example of Indian parliament where parliament disqualified its member. Thatswhy asked about the implications.

Debut
    Oct 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Other day in talat hussain asked Marvi Memon what if IK does not appear in front of the committee? She replied like aap bad dekhtay jayain and I have seen proof that AG is telling the truth and stuff like that. If IK does not appear in front of committee Parliament has the authority to disqualify him and gave an example of Indian parliament where parliament disqualified its member. Thatswhy asked about the implications.
    IMO Talat Hussain and Marvi Memon should not be taken seriously as both of them have no credibility left.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    273 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    IMO Talat Hussain and Marvi Memon should not be taken seriously as both of them have no credibility left.
    Marvie should be the last person to talk about ethics. Her video about PMLN leaders abusing women is still available all over interested and a year later she joined same party.

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Marvie should be the last person to talk about ethics. Her video about PMLN leaders abusing women is still available all over interested and a year later she joined same party.
    Strange woman. Got the debating skills of a toddler and has a lack of grace/class that would leave most blushing.

Talat I always had a lot of love and respect for, from a distance anyway, his reporting in and around the Turkish flotilla raid by the Israeli's was incredible and heart wrenching, I also heard he stood up to Musharraf, don't know the ins and outs of it, but right now, from what I've seen of him, he's a troll at best and a total and utter sell out at worst.

Debut
    Oct 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Strange woman. Got the debating skills of a toddler and has a lack of grace/class that would leave most blushing.

Talat I always had a lot of love and respect for, from a distance anyway, his reporting in and around the Turkish flotilla raid by the Israeli's was incredible and heart wrenching, I also heard he stood up to Musharraf, don't know the ins and outs of it, but right now, from what I've seen of him, he's a troll at best and a total and utter sell out at worst.
    There are many clips online of him bad mouthing Geo, including a couple in which he claims that Geo's narrative equals PMLN narrative. Therefore, IMHO, he lost all credibility when he joined Geo Network.

Another one, on a lighter note, is he said he would never bring Sheikh Rasheed on his show and a couple of months later he brought him on. The awkwardness of that interview was priceless.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    273 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

There are many clips online of him bad mouthing Geo, including a couple in which he claims that Geo's narrative equals PMLN narrative. Therefore, IMHO, he lost all credibility when he joined Geo Network.

Another one, on a lighter note, is he said he would never bring Sheikh Rasheed on his show and a couple of months later he brought him on. The awkwardness of that interview was priceless.
    Remember Sethi and Talat allegations about each other after wikileaks? and thn Talat appeared in Sethi's show when he joined Geo

Debut
    Oct 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Remember Sethi and Talat allegations about each other after wikileaks? and thn Talat appeared in Sethi's show when he joined Geo
    Oh yeah, haha, that was another epic one

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To be fair to him, Sheikh Rashid seems to rub up everyone the wrong way, even Imran Khan in the past looked like he wanted to strangle him, yet now they seem to get along quite well. Plus he's box office, someone you can disagree with but not ignore, can see why his station cheif woulda forced him to bring onto his show. Just gonna google that interview, see if it's on YouTube, looks like required viewing.

Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    The Capital Wasteland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    418 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Everyone knows Imran has always been a player. Its pretty obvious that he did send those messages to her and probably loads of other women. But who cares? Bill Clinton didnt have to resign because of what he did. He resigned because he didnt admit it and lying simply isnt acceptable for a leader. If I were Imran i wouldve admitted it straight away and tried to brush it off. He shouldve been like, i did it a few years ago and iits not a big deal etc. That wouldve been a slap on the face of PMLN and this chick and they wouldve been like now what? It wouldve been a masterstroke. He should stop lying about it. His habits are well known and people wouldnt have cared much. Being caught lying is much worse. I dont really care about pakistani politics but this is what i think
    Last edited by aliasad1998; 6th August 2017 at 23:22.

Kuch to log kahenge
    Logon ka kaam hai kehna

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Venue
    In your dil, but not in your dimaag.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aliasad1998 View Post
    Everyone knows Imran has always been a player. Its pretty obvious that he did send those messages to her and probably loads of other women. But who cares? Bill Clinton didnt have to resign because of what he did. He resigned because he didnt admit it and lying simply isnt acceptable for a leader. If I were Imran i wouldve admitted it straight away and tried to brush it off. He shouldve been like, i did it a few years ago and iits not a big deal etc. That wouldve been a slap on the face of PMLN and this chick and they wouldve been like now what? It wouldve been a masterstroke. He should stop lying about it. His habits are well known and people wouldnt have cared much. Being caught lying is much worse. I dont really care about pakistani politics but this is what i think
    The difference is that was in US, where relationships and affairs with multiple women is a lot more common, and being a "player" isn't looked down upon, being a player in Pakistan is different that once people know everyone goes into a frenzy and shock and you have a reputation of a womanizer and by association people start assuming things and eventually saying things like "he can't lead us if he can't keep it in his pants".

Swing it like Akram, whack it like Afridi, live it like Inti.

Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    The Capital Wasteland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    418 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Suleiman View Post
    The difference is that was in US, where relationships and affairs with multiple women is a lot more common, and being a "player" isn't looked down upon, being a player in Pakistan is different that once people know everyone goes into a frenzy and shock and you have a reputation of a womanizer and by association people start assuming things and eventually saying things like "he can't lead us if he can't keep it in his pants".
    I know it was different but people wouldve only really cared for a little while. Trust me. Even shahbaz sharif is a known player but he doesnt really hide it. No one cares about that. Nothing wrong with being a player. But lying? Thats a different story.

Kuch to log kahenge
    Logon ka kaam hai kehna

Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How can you say that he obviously messaged her sexual content? That is just assuming things.

Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    The Capital Wasteland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    418 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King-Misbah View Post
    How can you say that he obviously messaged her sexual content? That is just assuming things.
    Yaar he obviously did it. Only the most blind PTI supporters who will lie to themselves just so Imran remains a perfect figure, will deny it. Im not even criticising him for doing it. (He shouldve refrained from doing it with a lady in his party though). Some men just cant help it. But he shouldnt lie about it

Kuch to log kahenge
    Logon ka kaam hai kehna

Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yaar he obviously did it. Only the most blind PTI supporters who will lie to themselves just so Imran remains a perfect figure, will deny it. Im not even criticising him for doing it. (He shouldve refrained from doing it with a lady in his party though). Some men just cant help it. But he shouldnt lie about it
    It is not obvious. He is willing to get his phone independently forensic audited. If he was guilty; he would not have said that. Furthermore, if this woman has proof, why is she not going court now? This is not about being blind, I support PTI but if Imran is guilty, I would endorse him to step down. This is potentially about a woman using the harassment card to damage a mans reputation and then coming out with illogical statements that she would go back into PTI if Imran apologises. Wait a minute Aisha, did you not say a few days ago that you wanted to ditch politics and pursue a PHD.

Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    The Capital Wasteland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    418 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    A
    Quote Originally Posted by King-Misbah View Post
    It is not obvious. He is willing to get his phone independently forensic audited. If he was guilty; he would not have said that. Furthermore, if this woman has proof, why is she not going court now? This is not about being blind, I support PTI but if Imran is guilty, I would endorse him to step down. This is potentially about a woman using the harassment card to damage a mans reputation and then coming out with illogical statements that she would go back into PTI if Imran apologises. Wait a minute Aisha, did you not say a few days ago that you wanted to ditch politics and pursue a PHD.
    Shes doing it now because she is also an oppurtunist. Probably getting bribed by PMLN. She was probably even sending him replies to those messages at the time.

Kuch to log kahenge
    Logon ka kaam hai kehna

Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    The Capital Wasteland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    418 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    In my opinion, a man's sex drive has nothing to do with what kind of leader he will be. But being a liar does. No harm in those messages. Just shouldve refrained from doing it with a person in his party

Kuch to log kahenge
    Logon ka kaam hai kehna

Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In my opinion, a man's sex drive has nothing to do with what kind of leader he will be. But being a liar does. No harm in those messages. Just shouldve refrained from doing it with a person in his party
    You really don't get the messege. You can not say that he was involved when it has not been proved. Your assumptions are not enough to declare him guilty pal. Now your saying he is a liar too :s A man is assumed innoncent till he is proven guilty. Aisha is back tracking now, this only proves Imran's innocence.

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    In Talat's show, she said that:
    - she will definitely share the evidence with the NA commetee.
    - She is sending legal notice to pti in few days in response to their allegations that she received hefty amount from pti.

She was pretty confidence that the evidence that got against IK and tolla would be damaging for pti.

Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    The Capital Wasteland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    418 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    If Imran gets away with it then good for him but he took a risk by not admitting it. It wouldve been a bold move and caught PMLN off guard and at the same time he wouldve projected himself as honest and brave. I dont see Imran talking about this with his usual confidence. This, coupled with his character tells me all I need to know. Hoping Imran gets away with it so PMLN's money gets wasted and this oppurtunistic lady is shown the door. But he knows hes done it. I can tell

Kuch to log kahenge
    Logon ka kaam hai kehna

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You cannot do to your directs or peers.
    Simple case of sexual harassment.

Everyone in my company gets this mandatory training every year.
    This is pretty serious thing, so I would suggest do not share your opinion at your workplace as you would be jobless same day.

Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    The Capital Wasteland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    418 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This is pretty serious thing, so I would suggest do not share your opinion at your workplace as you would be jobless same day.
    Im at university, where doing it with your peers is very much acceptable

Kuch to log kahenge
    Logon ka kaam hai kehna

Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    The Capital Wasteland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    418 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Like i said, he shouldve refrained from doing it with a lady from his party. Probably enjoyed the thrill of it. Theres always thrill in doing something wrong

Kuch to log kahenge
    Logon ka kaam hai kehna

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    No means no.
    Apprantely, IK ignored the no.

Debut
    Oct 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just heard Ayesha Gulalai say that she can hold a bigger jalsa than Imran Khan

This lady is clearly delusional

Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Pan ka Khoka
    Runs
    Mentioned
    630 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I know it was different but people wouldve only really cared for a little while. Trust me. Even shahbaz sharif is a known player but he doesnt really hide it. No one cares about that. Nothing wrong with being a player. But lying? Thats a different story.
    A

Shes doing it now because she is also an oppurtunist. Probably getting bribed by PMLN. She was probably even sending him replies to those messages at the time.
    If Imran gets away with it then good for him but he took a risk by not admitting it. It wouldve been a bold move and caught PMLN off guard and at the same time he wouldve projected himself as honest and brave. I dont see Imran talking about this with his usual confidence. This, coupled with his character tells me all I need to know. Hoping Imran gets away with it so PMLN's money gets wasted and this oppurtunistic lady is shown the door. But he knows hes done it. I can tell
    Like i said, he shouldve refrained from doing it with a lady from his party. Probably enjoyed the thrill of it. Theres always thrill in doing something wrong
    You're, at best, making a whole lot of assumptions here brother. Unless and until those message do surface in a proper reported investigations against these allegations, the official records will say Imran to be NOT GUILTY on the charges of harassment.

Also If he did indeed send those message why isn't it that Ayesha Gulalai just printing out a copy of the said and sending them to law enforcement or the Supreme Court ??

P.S. Come on yar, you and I both can agree that Imran isn't some sort of creep who will message Ayesha Gulalai (no offense to her) of all people I would literally be mad at him, not because he might've send those messages but to whom he might've messaged to.

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    The guy married a much, much better looking Reham Khan just recently, so it's not like he was desperate lmao. In fact, Reham went on record and said that Imran wasn't even romantic and only talked about politics.

You're clearly not very familiar with how Pakistani politics works, and I'm also pretty sure you've not watched a single interview of this Gulalai lady because if you did, your opinion would have been very different.
    Last edited by Red Devil; 7th August 2017 at 03:53.

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Not only that but Imran Khan is apparently jealous of her and her talent as well. The lady has some hidden talent that none of the world is aware about.

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Lmao Hasan Nisar is brutal.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All of you have fallen for the "dead cat on the table" trick!

Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    The Capital Wasteland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    418 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Devil View Post
    The guy married a much, much better looking Reham Khan just recently, so it's not like he was desperate lmao. In fact, Reham went on record and said that Imran wasn't even romantic and only talked about politics.

You're clearly not very familiar with how Pakistani politics works, and I'm also pretty sure you've not watched a single interview of this Gulalai lady because if you did, your opinion would have been very different.
    Imran did marry a much better looking woman but Imran isnt the type of guy who can be with one woman for too long. And ive seen several of her interviews. She does seem daft and backtracks a lot but i still believe he did it

Kuch to log kahenge
    Logon ka kaam hai kehna

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)

Hmmm

Are you thinking what am thinking @aliasad1998

Ah, so this is what it feels like

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1099 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Lol she also said she had never heard of Imran Khan before 2012-13 when she joined.

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol she also said she had never heard of Imran Khan before 2012-13 when she joined.
    She obviously didn't jump on the bandwagon til Satifiya, I could never trust a person who didn't get down to Amplifier or Bewafa.

But terrible puns aside, she says all these things with a straight face, a poker face, she's got to rank up there with Comical Ali in terms of not only believing her own **, but actually selling it.

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

This was about a specific location and not about minarepakistan.

Her father gave the example of one incident that people started leaving the jalsa location after she finished her speech while IK was middle of his speech.

Why do you assume that each and every city and ethnic group must love IK above and beyond of their love for others...while he cannot even converse in their main language.

I would say this demand of unlimited love/popularity is just pure insanity.

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Her father gave the example of one incident that people started leaving the jalsa location after she finished her speech while IK was middle of his speech.

Why do you assume that each and every city and ethnic group must love IK above and beyond of their love for others...while he cannot even converse in their main language.

Either her leaving the stage after her speech was longer than the Stones' farewell tour, or IK had a very short speech if he was already into the middle of it as she ended hers.

And how popular can you be if you're dependent on a reserved seat?

Debut
    Oct 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here is the clip in question. Can you point out to me where she specifies a location?

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Either her leaving the stage after her speech was longer than the Stones' farewell tour, or IK had a very short speech if he was already into the middle of it as she ended hers.

Let me restate and simplify the chain of events:

- she gave her speech
    - no one left
    - IK started the speech
    - people started leaving during IK's speech.

these people ought to be severely punished as how could they disrespect THE GREAT IK.

I have already stated my stance against reserved seats and i belive that this process would never empower the females and selfish leaders (qazi hussain, pervaiz khattak) would just select the ladies of their households. People who sit in National and provisional assembly should be directly elected by the citizen of the state.

Earlier I also said that she should have resigned but I now i have changed my opinion about it.
    being a member, she has better odds to get some sort of relief/justice and protection from misogynistic society.

I expect Ayesha to run the main election next time as she said that she had political ambitions.

Debut
    Oct 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let me restate and simplify the chain of events:

- she gave her speech
    - no one left
    - IK started the speech
    - people started leaving during IK's speech.

these people ought to be severely punished as how could they disrespect THE GREAT IK.

I have already stated my stance against reserved seats and i belive that this process would never empower the females and selfish leaders (qazi hussain, pervaiz khattak) would just select the ladies of their households. People who sit in National and provisional assembly should be directly elected by the citizen of the state.

Earlier I also said that she should have resigned but I now i have changed my opinion about it.
    being a member, she has better odds to get some sort of relief/justice and protection from misogynistic society.

I expect Ayesha to run the main election next time as she said that she had political ambitions.
    Is there a clip of this event or are you expecting that everyone should just take her father's word for it?

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Here is the clip in question. Can you point out to me where she specifies a location?

Please read my post ...
    hint #1: "her father gave ......."
    hint#2: he shared the incident before the clip and discussion was the continuation.

Advice: time for you to have a major upgrade ...please start watching 5 mins long clips as few seconds long clips wound not help.

Debut
    Oct 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please read my post ...
    hint #1: "her father gave ......."
    hint#2: he shared the incident before the clip and discussion was the continuation.

Advice: time for you to have a major upgrade ...please start watching 5 mins long clips as few seconds long clips wound not help.
    I have seen the video and he shared the incident after this clip and it was completely unrelated to her comment in this clip. Maybe you should follow your own advice.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    273 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    We will see her so called popularity in 2018 GE