Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    2 different statements in same speech by her in National Assembly today. Read both and comment please!

Raise your words, not voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder... (Rumi)

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    PTV try their best not to show speeches of PTI MNAs live but today they made sure the whole world see the Gulalai speech live

Raise your words, not voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder... (Rumi)

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1099 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Zero View Post
    This was about a specific location and not about minarepakistan.

Her father gave the example of one incident that people started leaving the jalsa location after she finished her speech while IK was middle of his speech.

Why do you assume that each and every city and ethnic group must love IK above and beyond of their love for others...while he cannot even converse in their main language.

I would say this demand of unlimited love/popularity is just pure insanity.
    Lol stop trying to make pointless justifications

NOWHERE IN PAKISTAN can Ayesha Gulalai pull more crowds than Imran Khan

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I hope she was not sleepless this time that excuse isn't going to work this time.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    PMLN has contacted a French journalist who interviewed me 10 years ago and asked her if I ever harassed her. : Imran Khan

PMLN leaders are now calling/telephone other PTI female members and TV anchors and asking them if they are ever harassed in PTI : Imran Khan

Trying their best to find something...

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WebGuru View Post
    2 different statements in same speech by her in National Assembly today. Read both and comment please!

In one statement she was specific about her.
    While in other, she was telling the generic situation of PTI.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so what does it mean??/she did get on merit so what???? if they are not complaining and she who thinks she got it on merits complains??// i think she didn,t desrved it,specially the way she made mockery of herself during this saga.. @WebGuru ..

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    she is history and will be ,now she is just using her MNA seat,,the day she leave it we will see,,she will come in episodes.she has been badly used by aamir muqam.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Your posts are diabolical.

Even if she straight up admitted her fantasy nonsensical story you'd still be here forwarding her falsehood.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    She could be an actress if she wanted.

"Be the best version of yourself"

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakistanian View Post
    She could be an actress if she wanted.
    She is a ghairat mand pathan so no chance...

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    She is a ghairat mand pathan so no chance...
    ghairat ka tu halwa nikaal diya.feel sorry for her,hope she doesnt go mukhtar mai,s way....pmln waalay bahut zaalim log ha,but she has to blame herself..

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DRsohail View Post
    ghairat ka tu halwa nikaal diya.feel sorry for her,hope she doesnt go mukhtar mai,s way....pmln waalay bahut zaalim log ha,but she has to blame herself..
    I heard another story is coming from your area this time...PMLN contacted 2 female PTI leaders in KP to come forward and repeat Gulalai episode. One of them is from Dir another one from Swat

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I heard another story is coming from your area this time...PMLN contacted 2 female PTI leaders in KP to come forward and repeat Gulalai episode. One of them is from Dir another one from Swat
    I hope they choose wisely, if these end up costing Imran Khan the election, you're gonna have an angry cornered tiger wanting revenge, who's got a lot of time on his hands Cos he's retired, and the accusations they made better stand up to scrutiny.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Asim_khan View Post
    I hope they choose wisely, if these end up costing Imran Khan the election, you're gonna have an angry cornered tiger wanting revenge, who's got a lot of time on his hands Cos he's retired, and the accusations they made better stand up to scrutiny.
    According to report NS is in talks with Zardari behind the scene for some amendments and that for that he is even ready to give next govt to PPP and both of them will make sure to end IK chances before 2018. They are trying their best to find or create the victims and end IK's chances before next elections. Here is what IK said in his interview today:

PMLN has contacted a French journalist who interviewed me 10 years ago and asked her if I ever harassed her. : Imran Khan

PMLN leaders are now calling/telephone other PTI female members and TV anchors and asking them if they are ever harassed in PTI : Imran Khan

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rumours strongly has it that Ayesha's marriage proposal toIK was rejected hence her turning against him. Nawaz and his thugs will now use Reham Khan who will be making similar allegations soon. Not saying IK is perfect knowing his playboy image from the past but he is not a pervert.

PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    in dir we do not have any prominent one.the one from swat ,abou which khan sb was talking???will confirm it,but the way aysha got exposed,they will think thousands time before commting xuch mistake..our culture,specially Dir is very very strict and if any one does it,it will be very bad for her.and her family.i dont think there is anyone from DIR.....JUI has kept our women very much in their homes...pity that we have the lower literacy rate of females in upper dir where madina k riyasat k baatain karnay waala 30 saalo sa jeeta raha ha..

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @ @WebGuru SORRY JI not JUI>..awr ab siraj ayesha ko kis moo sa back akr raha,,

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @WebGuru koi is actor siraj sa zara poochay k is na lower dir and upper dir ma kitni women degree colleges banwayi ha.. it burns my blood to hear such things that he backed ayesha,,,,,b sharam loog ha,apni gaaw m alogo ko saaf paani awr degree college na da sakay yaha par awrato k hoqoq k baat kartay ha...

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    in dir we do not have any prominent one.the one from swat ,abou which khan sb was talking???will confirm it,but the way aysha got exposed,they will think thousands time before commting xuch mistake..our culture,specially Dir is very very strict and if any one does it,it will be very bad for her.and her family.i dont think there is anyone from DIR.....JUI has kept our women very much in their homes...pity that we have the lower literacy rate of females in upper dir where madina k riyasat k baatain karnay waala 30 saalo sa jeeta raha ha..
    Not a prominent one some local women wing type leader. True JI did almost nothing for Dir but still it's their fortress

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @WebGuru koi is actor siraj sa zara poochay k is na lower dir and upper dir ma kitni women degree colleges banwayi ha.. it burns my blood to hear such things that he backed ayesha,,,,,b sharam loog ha,apni gaaw m alogo ko saaf paani awr degree college na da sakay yaha par awrato k hoqoq k baat kartay ha...
    They are hypocrites. ANP on one side was standing with Gulalai and on the other hand their upcoming head the son of Asfandyar Wali was using cheap language for her.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @WebGuru just mark my word they are gonna lose thier NA seat to pti this time in lower dir....in upper DIR they are still strong due to timber mafia and lower literacy but pti has done well local elections.
    if they go with some strong cndidates they can win pk 93...
    and this JI has the most hypocrite people i have ever seen..i know them my family people vote for them but time has changed .
    just imagine we have one women degree collge in upper Dir and just 2 in lower Dir...
    women never voted in our area where siraj is gonna lay the foundation of islami riysat....
    its all due to their cheap politics.
    Last edited by DRsohail; 7th August 2017 at 21:28.

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Complete interview with Talat Hussain (first 28 minutes)

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Interview with Saleem Safi which happened several years back when she was in PPPP.

Saleem shared with us yesterday:

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    According to report NS is in talks with Zardari behind the scene for some amendments and that for that he is even ready to give next govt to PPP and both of them will make sure to end IK chances before 2018. They are trying their best to find or create the victims and end IK's chances before next elections. Here is what IK said in his interview today:

As IK wants solo flight, while other parties cooperate each other on various issue...so PTI should not complain.

IK refused to accept JI's demands during seat adjustment negotiation in 2013, so PTI is incapable to successfully negotiate with other parties. (this is fine, as ZAB also believed in himself...so if all other make an alliance, 9-starts/IJI, then PTI got no base to complain.

As I said several days back, I see IK visiting Bilawal house after GA election as PTI cannot pass any law without the support of PMLN or PPPP as they cannot have required senate votes.

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The way you are trying to defend her statements, even if she claims next that her selection as MNA was more merit based than even Imran Khan, you would still defend it by syaing "At least 'Gulalai' got selected on merit while Imran Khan became chairman of PTI by default just because he was founder of PTI"
    Last edited by Muhammad10; 8th August 2017 at 02:51.

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waseem View Post
    The way you are trying to defend her statements, even if she claims next that her selection as MNA was more merit based than even Imran Khan, you would still defend it by syaing "At least 'Gulalai' got selected on merit while Imran Khan became chairman of PTI by default just because he was founder of PTI"
    She replied to similar question to Munieb. ..
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Me6fl3tVDw8

Around 26th minute of the show.
    Last edited by Muhammad10; 8th August 2017 at 02:51.

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    She replied to similar question to Munieb. ..
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Me6fl3tVDw8

Around 26th minute of the show.
    Haven't watched it and can't at work but not surprised one bit since Imran Khan is jealous of her achievements and talent.

Next is "Gulalai says I am better cricketer than Imran Khan, BZ will justify Yes she talked about particular pitch where she grew up playing in her backyard where Imran Khan has no experience of playing so she is better player as confirmed by her father
    Last edited by Waseem; 8th August 2017 at 01:56.

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Haven't watched it and can't at work but not surprised one bit since Imran Khan is jealous of her achievements and talent.

Next is "Gulalai says I am better cricketer than Imran Khan, BZ will justify Yes she talked about particular pitch where she grew up playing in her backyard where Imran Khan has no experience of playing so she is better player as confirmed by her father
    Well I think IK was the best all rounder and the best pakistani bowler ever.
    (However I do not think he was below average captain which can be verified by his W/L ration again top teams of his era).

IK get jealous so easily ... we should not forget Qasim Umer, or recent phatechar player incident (jealous of Sethi).
    Last edited by Black Zero; 8th August 2017 at 02:50.

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Well I think IK was the best all rounder and the best pakistani bowler ever.
    (However I do not think he was below average captain which can be verified by his W/L ration again top teams of his era).

IK get jealous so easily ... we should not forget Qasim Umer, or recent phatechar player incident (jealous of Sethi).
    He must be extremely jealous of Sethi's performance as a cricketer just like he is jealous of Ayesha Gulali's popularity

Btw Sethi is a father of "Rent a liberal" brigade.

From being thrown to jail as a traitor to caretaker CM and PCB chairman....More like "Rent to own a liberal" in this case.

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    He must be extremely jealous of Sethi's performance as a cricketer just like he is jealous of Ayesha Gulali's popularity

Btw Sethi is a father of "Rent a liberal" brigade.

From being thrown to jail as a traitor to caretaker CM and PCB chairman....More like "Rent to own a liberal" in this case.
    You asked the question and I replied with two examples.
    This shows a lot about his personality that to score poltical points, he would insult sportsmen, considering he himself is one of the top ten sportsmen produced by Pakistan.

I undersyand why you would want to divert the discussion, .

Okay about Sethi,: he might be a liberal when he was young, but to me he is just left of center.
    Sethi also knows IK's weaknesses so he fooled him by taking a good interview ( just buffed IK's ego a bit) and IK gave him certificate of approval...and Sethi became the CCM of Punjab...and then spent next three years protesting about punctures...and when Sethi sent legal notice, then took the U and said it was just a figure of political speech.

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ashamed of PTI on how they behaved in Parliament yesterday when Gulalai was speaking. This kind of behavior is to be expected from Nooras but even PTI. How low have the mighty fallen.

“I am not young enough to know everything.”

― Oscar Wilde

Debut
    May 2009
    Venue
    Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is getting worse PTI needs to take sufficient steps for the safety and security of their members.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saadibaba View Post
    Ashamed of PTI on how they behaved in Parliament yesterday when Gulalai was speaking. This kind of behavior is to be expected from Nooras but even PTI. How low have the mighty fallen.
    It's a bit rich coming from a MQM supporter.... still smarting from Altaf's demise I see...

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I forgot to count the number of Interviews Gulalai did with Geo in last couple of days? She appeared in almost every Geo program at prime time

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @WebGuru just mark my word they are gonna lose thier NA seat to pti this time in lower dir....in upper DIR they are still strong due to timber mafia and lower literacy but pti has done well local elections.
    if they go with some strong cndidates they can win pk 93...
    and this JI has the most hypocrite people i have ever seen..i know them my family people vote for them but time has changed .
    just imagine we have one women degree collge in upper Dir and just 2 in lower Dir...
    women never voted in our area where siraj is gonna lay the foundation of islami riysat....
    its all due to their cheap politics.
    That's great if PTI can manage to dent JI vote in DIR. PTI already captured some of the JUIF vote bank in south of KP.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's great if PTI can manage to dent JI vote in DIR. PTI already captured some of the JUIF vote bank in south of KP.
    last time in lower dir they escaped narrolwly through dirty play.when they ask khan sb to leave that seat to them wwhen bashir khan was asking for inquiry...and who is NADIA SHER/?

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Candidate Name
    Party
    Votes
    Shahib Zada Muhammad Yaqub

JI

Muhammad Bashir Khan

PTI

45503. @WebGuru

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    last time in lower dir they escaped narrolwly through dirty play.when they ask khan sb to leave that seat to them wwhen bashir khan was asking for inquiry...and who is NADIA SHER/?
    She is a PTI MPA from Swat and also got a house in Bani Gala area.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Candidate Name
    Party
    Votes
    Shahib Zada Muhammad Yaqub

JI

Muhammad Bashir Khan

PTI

45503. @WebGuru
    Interesting result i hope that vote bank of PTI is still there...

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Another U,

From welcoming to rejecting the investigative committee.

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another U,

When he welcomed the investigative committee did he put certain demands to him accepting it? Were these demands met?

In the current partisan atmosphere, is he wrong to demand what he's demanded?

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Another U,

Thank GOD PTI realized the PMLN trap and convinced IK to change his stance. Gulalai or any interested party can go to courts a far better platform to investigate the whole issue thn a committee with majority of the members from PMLN+Allies and thn opposition member contain muk muka party. PTI isn't running away from inquiry and here is PTI suggestion for committee read last paragraph:

Any comment on this one U or Z by Mian ji?

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Nawaz Sharif is a compulsive liar.

Sehwag and Steyn are the Best.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting result i hope that vote bank of PTI is still there...
    6 months earlier one of their tehsil nazim joined pti .he won his tehsil with 1300 lead from ji in siraj home town,,,he has shifted the balance in favor of pti..

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank GOD PTI realized the PMLN trap and convinced IK to change his stance. Gulalai or any interested party can go to courts a far better platform to investigate the whole issue thn a committee with majority of the members from PMLN+Allies and thn opposition member contain muk muka party. PTI isn't running away from inquiry and here is PTI suggestion for committee read last paragraph:

Any comment on this one U or Z by Mian ji?

e from pti.
    very sensible move from pti.how can pmln member do it.it was a joke...and the history shows that MIAN sb is a certified liar.

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    When he welcomed the investigative committee did he put certain demands to him accepting it? Were these demands met?

In the current partisan atmosphere, is he wrong to demand what he's demanded?
    It's a good idea to let criminals and accused pick the judges/investigators??
    NS was not happy with JIT members but he and his family still cooperated.

Anyway, this was 98989768896546789th U turn. But then who is counting.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Venue
    In your dil, but not in your dimaag.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    I hope Misbah runs for elections some time in the future. Tuc biscuit being one of his sponsors.

If he loses the elections he will say "credit to the opposition, but my party played well".

Will be the most humble PM we ever had.

In all seriousness even despite this fiasco I'd still vote for Imran. He is a self made man and became a legend in at least 1 industry. That's at least 1 more than Nawaz.

No one is an angel in Pak politics so even if this unlikely,case is true i wouldn't be surprised.

Swing it like Akram, whack it like Afridi, live it like Inti.

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Suleiman View Post
    I hope Misbah runs for elections some time in the future. Tuc biscuit being one of his sponsors.

If he loses the elections he will say "credit to the opposition, but my party played well".

Will be the most humble PM we ever had.

In all seriousness even despite this fiasco I'd still vote for Imran. He is a self made man and became a legend in at least 1 industry. That's at least 1 more than Nawaz.

No one is an angel in Pak politics so even if this unlikely,case is true i wouldn't be surprised.
    This is how cult takes control on individual morality.
    PPP or PMLN voters think the same way, they find immoral twisted excuses for their loved leaders and keep voting for them.

Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    PPP or PMLN voters think the same way, they find immoral twisted excuses for their loved leaders and keep voting for them.
    You need to stop insulting PTI supporters, if IK is found guilty for any wrong doing he will lose support faster than Noora family finish degh of biryani.
    No court has found IK guilty of anything, just because Noora are accusing him does not equal guilty.
    Learn to differentiate.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1063 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by www787 View Post
    You need to stop insulting PTI supporters, if IK is found guilty for any wrong doing he will lose support faster than Noora family finish degh of biryani.
    No court has found IK guilty of anything, just because Noora are accusing him does not equal guilty.
    Learn to differentiate.
    Thats very hard to do when you are a Noora through and through but trying to hide it under the veil of objectivity. Dont waste your time arguing with these types.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Venue
    In your dil, but not in your dimaag.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    It is funny you say that because I have been called a noora for bashing IK when I see it fit, but this is the first time am being associated as pti supporter.

Swing it like Akram, whack it like Afridi, live it like Inti.

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Learn to differentiate.
    No, he would not lose support.
    He was found guilty in usa court and you don't care that's the proof of my above statement.
    Do not take it as an insult as that's not my objective.
    I want to share my view, opinion and assessment.

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Suleiman View Post
    It is funny you say that because I have been called a noora for bashing IK when I see it fit, but this is the first time am being associated as pti supporter.
    I am not calling you Noora. ..I criticism your post based on it's contents.

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Amnesty International has asked pakistani govt to provide the details about the incidents of Ayesha Gulalai and about Ayesha Ahad as AI wants to sent the details to UN.

Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    No, he would not lose support.
    He was found guilty in usa court and you don't care that's the proof of my above statement.
    Do not take it as an insult as that's not my objective.
    I want to share my view, opinion and assessment.
    Guilty of having a daughter outside of marriage?
    What crime was committed in a secular world that you claim to promote?

Crime would be killing, corruption, money laundering, and yet people would still be be supporting.

Learn to differentiate.

And stop insulting PTI supporters. IK will lose support in masses if he is found guilty.

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Crime would be killing, corruption, money laundering, and yet people would still be be supporting.

Learn to differentiate.

And stop insulting PTI supporters. IK will lose support in masses if he is found guilty.
    This is when the liberalism gets exposed; when there is no other case, let's take the liberal mask off and put the mullah mask on. If only they can consistent in their ideology.

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You've literally not answered my question again, had you answered it, the one and only answer to it would have led you to the fact this wasn't a u-turn at all, and it simply was not what he'd agreed to or proposed in the first instance.

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amnesty International has asked pakistani govt to provide the details about the incidents of Ayesha Gulalai and about Ayesha Ahad as AI wants to sent the details to UN.
    I can't see a reference, link nor source for this, I've googled and searched twitter, could you help?

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I can't see a reference, link nor source for this, I've googled and searched twitter, could you help?
    I can provide the link but why you need a link, will it change your stance?

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Learn to differentiate.

I refuted your claim with simple fact.a like a good pti member, you dislike facts.
    It's a crime in any world not to accept your own childern.

I would accept such thing from a person of the lowest charate.

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I can provide the link but why you need a link, will it change your stance?
    https://jang.com.pk/print/358757-todays-print

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should've said it was Jang, I wouldn't have bothered asking

Debut
    Aug 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I refuted your claim with simple fact.a like a good pti member, you dislike facts.

That much will have to agree. Very low and cowardly of any man.

Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

lets correct you one more time here.

member and supporters are two different things, i am a supporter of PTI, not a member. Learn to differentiate, i see you been having diffculty in differentiating.

You seem to make new laws as go on this thread,

Which law is broken in Canada when one parent refuse to be part of their child life? none, other than required to pay for child support. Again, Learn to differentiate.

If IK had broken the law than PML-Noor would be picking on as if it is last Nihair degh in Raiwind.

You haven't refuted any claim of anyone with facts but with made up fact to satisfy your trolling.

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    lets correct you one more time here.

member and supporters are two different things, i am a supporter of PTI, not a member. Learn to differentiate, i see you been having diffculty in differentiating.

You seem to make new laws as go on this thread,

Which law is broken in Canada when one parent refuse to be part of their child life? none, other than required to pay for child support. Again, Learn to differentiate.

If IK had broken the law than PML-Noor would be picking on as if it is last Nihair degh in Raiwind.

You haven't refuted any claim of anyone with facts but with made up fact to satisfy your trolling.
    It seems that you just cannot focus..

Go back to the original discussion and print it and read it seven times and then try agsin please.

Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    It seems that you just cannot focus..

Go back to the original discussion and print it and read it seven times and then try agsin please.
    I asked you a simple question so ill ask again in simple English, What Law did IK break? as you said in the world, but since you reside in Canada and keep making up the laws of Canada in your head, then you should be able to answer, What law did IK break if he was a Canadian citizen by not claiming his daughter, other than not paying for child support?

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Between Venus & Mars
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You and your bizarre logic. JIT consisted of Government officials where as this committee consists of PML N members. There is no similarity.
    Anyways, it is the accused which needs to show proof, It is about time that AG does so, otherwise people are already convinced that her accusations are hollow.

" Don't wait. The time will never be just right "

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waqar goraya View Post
    You and your bizarre logic. JIT consisted of Government officials where as this committee consists of PML N members. There is no similarity.
    Anyways, it is the accused which needs to show proof, It is about time that AG does so, otherwise people are already convinced that her accusations are hollow.
    Majority of PTI supporters might be convinced but stating them as "people are convinced" is just not true.
    Anyway, i believe you want a proper and fair investigation so we both are on same page.

NA commetee (which will have representation from most parties including pppp, pti.etc. there was a news that names are finalized ) cannot do much except performing some basic investigation. (Just like any HR would do if one employee accuses another).

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Just watched another clip of mohtarma Ayesha Gulali

This person who is allegedly trying to fight a harassment case kept saying:

Imran Niazi tum abhi tak Brtanvi soch k ghulam ho

Imran Nazi tum youth ko ghalat rastay pe nahi laga saktay

Clearly taking cheap shots at Niazis which shows her mentality and maturity level.

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Just watched another clip of mohtarma Ayesha Gulali

This person who is allegedly trying to fight a harassment case kept saying:

Imran Niazi tum abhi tak Brtanvi soch k ghulam ho

Imran Nazi tum youth ko ghalat rastay pe nahi laga saktay

Clearly taking cheap shots at Niazis which shows her mentality and maturity level.
    She does not know (like most) that Khan is for mongols/Mughals. ..and there is no justification for pakhtoons to use this word as surname, But she thinks for some reason that pakhtoons can call themselves khan, but niazi cannot.

As per my understanding, only Mughals can call themselves Khan in Sub continent (I,.e. mirza Asad ullah khan galib) (it's possible that Mughals rulers gave the title of khan to some pakhtoons and later this title was adopted by palhtoons as surname by misunderstanding )

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khan_(surname)
    (It seems that during last 3 centuries, basically everyone using this surname)

Even if we go way back, then Mongols should also not be using khan as a surname ... as khan was the title and not the surname that was given to Tamjuin (real name of chengez khan) by Chinese authorities of that Legion, when he was indirectly employed by China and fought for China.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khan_(title)

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Someone raised the issue about the jurisdiction of this NA commetee in Islamabad High Court:

https://jang.com.pk/print/359202-todays-print

IK lost their objection against ECP earlier today.

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What jurisdiction, if any, does this Committee have? What judgement can they hand down? Can they force Imran Khan to hand over his phone?

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Between Venus & Mars
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Majority of PTI supporters might be convinced but stating them as "people are convinced" is just not true.
    Anyway, i believe you want a proper and fair investigation so we both are on same page.

NA commetee (which will have representation from most parties including pppp, pti.etc. there was a news that names are finalized ) cannot do much except performing some basic investigation. (Just like any HR would do if one employee accuses another).
    I don't expect every one to get convinced, most of the people in this forum are.
    But there are far better and quicker ways to punish any harasser than a politicized NA body. It a a matter of investigation and forensic evidence and for that purpose you have Police, FIA, courts etc. As simple as that.
    IK's rivals only want to linger this case and use it for his character assassination, otherwise we can know the truth within few hours.

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I don't expect every one to get convinced, most of the people in this forum are.
    But there are far better and quicker ways to punish any harasser than a politicized NA body. It a a matter of investigation and forensic evidence and for that purpose you have Police, FIA, courts etc. As simple as that.
    IK's rivals only want to linger this case and use it for his character assassination, otherwise we can know the truth within few hours.
    If PP posters are still convinced even after the admission of naeem ul haq. then I must disregards their conviction.

NA commetee will make swift assessment and then matter will be handed over to police etc.

However, I agree that no one would be convicted as at the moment, IK is kind of bullet proof, and no harm can be happened to him.
    This and other (attaching federal bldgs, ECP cases, house case, unpaid taxes, foreign funding etc etc.) would open again in 3/4 years time.

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Between Venus & Mars
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If PP posters are still convinced even after the admission of naeem ul haq. then I must disregards their conviction.

NA commetee will make swift assessment and then matter will be handed over to police etc.

However, I agree that no one would be convicted as at the moment, IK is kind of bullet proof, and no harm can be happened to him.
    This and other (attaching federal bldgs, ECP cases, house case, unpaid taxes, foreign funding etc etc.) would open again in 3/4 years time.
    Again how NUQ's admission comes in the ambit of harassment? At best, it was inappropriate, not even morally wrong.

Assessment? Why not an outright inquiry first and then NA proceedings or politicking?

By all means believe what you must, but you give the impression that you do it for the sake of your disliking of IK, by bringing flawed reasoning like this. In this thread you are trying to make sense of AG's allegations and in the other one you are finding weight in Nawaz's whining. Nevertheless, nothing to say about your first love that is PPPP.

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Again how NUQ's admission comes in the ambit of harassment? At best, it was inappropriate, not even morally wrong.

Again, tell me why pti is faking that account was hacked?

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Between Venus & Mars
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Again, tell me why pti is faking that account was hacked?
    Even if he indeed purposed her and I believe he probably had, still it can't be construed as harassing.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Even if he indeed purposed her and I believe he probably had, still it can't be construed as harassing.
    Haha i also believe he did it!