Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadabFakhar View Post
    In bold
    In other words you're unable to refute any of those points, carry on taking the morale high ground when it comes to Khan but worshiping a shady femi who abuses roids, has been convicted of dealing and with recent evidence nothing disprpves that there is no link between faryal and femi. Khan.in ring IQ aint all that dont mean nigerian.scammer cant be criticised for him.lacking it to and being unproven as a HW besides beating bums and grandpa

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    In other words you're unable to refute any of those points, carry on taking the morale high ground when it comes to Khan but worshiping a shady femi who abuses roids, has been convicted of dealing and with recent evidence nothing disprpves that there is no link between faryal and femi. Khan.in ring IQ aint all that dont mean nigerian.scammer cant be criticised for him.lacking it to and being unproven as a HW besides beating bums and grandpa
    There's no point wasting anymore energy on those points which you have repeated throughout this thread. They're your opinions and you're defending your relative or whatever. Whilst that's commendable loyalty, it doesn't help you when you try dressing opinions as facts.

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Lol @ those claiming am related to Khan, does he have any family members from the afro carribean community . Some of you casuals are new around here no need to spew nonesense, go back to drooling over AJ and the mathroom/sky propaganda, these guys would defend him if he did a murder but nah is a role model and lets brush aside his transgresions due to our inferior complex but will vilify Khan n define him by the bad

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol @ those claiming am related to Khan, does he have any family members from the afro carribean community . Some of you casuals are new around here no need to spew nonesense, go back to drooling over AJ and the mathroom/sky propaganda, these guys would defend him if he did a murder but nah is a role model and lets brush aside his transgresions due to our inferior complex but will vilify Khan n define him by the bad
    What do you mean by inferior complex? How does British Pakistanis supporting Joshua over Khan relate to it?

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    There's no point wasting anymore energy on those points which you have repeated throughout this thread. They're your opinions and you're defending your relative or whatever. Whilst that's commendable loyalty, it doesn't help you when you try dressing opinions as facts.
    You can talk sugar coating a drug convict and playing down his links.to faryal completely.

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    What do you mean by inferior complex? How does British Pakistanis supporting Joshua over Khan relate to it?
    Because Khan is vilified while Joshua is worshiped despite the negative stuff
    #selfHate

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #selfHate
    Haha, are you actually serious? I thought you had more wisdom behind it than that. Feeling inferior about what exactly?

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Haha, are you actually serious? I thought you had more wisdom behind it than that. Feeling inferior about what exactly?
    Yeah I am, otherwise what else can explain your narrow minded hypocricy?

Debut
    May 2008
    Runs
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Im surprised it lasted so long

Faryal aint ur typical Khan wife

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles"

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I am, otherwise what else can explain your narrow minded hypocricy?
    I don't get you. Are you saying Brit Pakistanis have an inferior complex if they vilify Khan and support Joshua? Are you seriously suggesting that? Most of Khan's assault victims are Brit Pakistanis. Have you noticed that I've stated that as fact as per your logic?

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #selfHate
    Do you think Khan is vilified mainly by those that blindly follow the Sky Sports propaganda machine?

I mean one Pakistani "Boxing fan" told me the Klitchkos are ducking David Haye.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chacha kashmiri View Post
    Im surprised it lasted so long

Faryal aint ur typical Khan wife
    What is she?

What is a typical Khan wife?

Debut
    May 2008
    Runs
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mani1 View Post
    What is she?

What is a typical Khan wife?
    Not from the United States and usually camera shy

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles"

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol, go on say it. You know you want to. A 'desi girl from back home'.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It would serve her well to be camera shy.

Khan should of gone the Zain Malik route and not get married.

May have a gambling problem now lol.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol, go on say it. You know you want to. A 'desi girl from back home'.
    Well these days theys girls from back home are hustlers too lol.

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    I don't get you. Are you saying Brit Pakistanis have an inferior complex if they vilify Khan and support Joshua? Are you seriously suggesting that? Most of Khan's assault victims are Brit Pakistanis. Have you noticed that I've stated that as fact as per your logic?
    Exactly! Khans assault victims are brit pakistanis hence the inferior complex and self hate! Lool @ your slowness to comprehend this and trying to sound smarter. Yet AJ is worshiped by you and your fanclub and not defined by his transgressions

Ah, so this is what it feels like

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you think Khan is vilified mainly by those that blindly follow the Sky Sports propaganda machine?

Nobody buys the Sky sports propaganda machine, just look at how they boo Eddie Hearn.

However Khan gets hated for

1) thinking he's elite, when he's not 2) ducking worthy challengers to chase fights he'll never get 3) not avenging his defeats Lennox Lewis style. 4) his (ex) wife lol 5) being a terrible role model by driving fast cars and being involved in accidents

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Exactly! Khans assault victims are brit pakistanis hence the inferior complex and self hate! Lool @ your slowness to comprehend this and trying to sound smarter. Yet AJ is worshiped by you and your fanclub and not defined by his transgressions
    Did Khan actually assault them? The video I saw they were saying they assaulted him and robbed him lol.

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)

Yeah those sky and matchroom casuals definely who overly rate AJ make him out to be a saint and have Kell as their goat welter due to epic wars with Carson Jones. There are obviously others to beyond this group and you probs know of those types as well

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well these days theys girls from back home are hustlers too lol.
    Tell me about it, LOL.

Debut
    May 2008
    Runs
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Well he didnt exactly meet Faryal at a keep the planet green environmental convention did he

He should have done with Neymar Jnr did with his dad and kept him as his agent everything being said and done

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Asim_khan View Post
    Nobody buys the Sky sports propaganda machine, just look at how they boo Eddie Hearn.

1) thinking he's elite, when he's not 2) ducking worthy challengers to chase fights he'll never get 3) not avenging his defeats Lennox Lewis style. 4) his (ex) wife lol 5) being a terrible role model by driving fast cars and being involved in accidents
    Your second point they all do that. Bradley ducked Khan to fight the ghost of Casemeyor. Even the ultimate Warrior Froch chose a shot Kesslor over superman stevenson.

As for avenging losses Khan to be fair to him tried rematching Peterson who got caught roided up.

Even Garcia whos father stated he will never remach Khan.
    The Prescott one is the one Khan avoided

I don't care if Khan gets hated on but when they hyping up Kell Brook who avoided punchers for over a decade and then when he finally fought one at welter he quit.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, I get you now, you're not the most articulate writers if I'm to be brutally honest. Yeah, it's incredibly silly of you to think that, mate. I haven't been assaulted nor has anyone around me who agrees with me about Khan, just don't expect people to condone and encourage thuggish behaviour. I still have one or two old associates of mine that support Khan and consider themselves fans, but they belong to that backward 'bad boy' culture.

This is the reason why AJ is supported by many 'apnay' because he's shunned exactly that type of behaviour. When you say I'm not going to do that s&*t anymore, people will respect you. If you keep on doing it in to your late twenties, people are going to tell you where to go.

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Did Khan actually assault them? The video I saw they were saying they assaulted him and robbed him lol.
    He acted in self defence, something happened at a rahat ali concert and the brum jakat were not happy about it. Then khan tweeted he is at a sheesha lounge and then a gang of brum gangstar tried to rush him, Khan and his bro fended them off and escaped. Going by media interview day after he didnt have a scratch on his face so dont think they done much lol someone from west brom posted a parody to that video so hilarious will post it when am on my laptop

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Asim_khan View Post

Finally! Took a lot of time and patience but it's paid off. Point 5 is exactly what I've been ranting on about. Not someone you'd want your kid to aspire to be.

AJ seems to be the guy parents would want their naughty kids to be like. "See that guy, he gave up crime and became a success".

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He acted in self defence, something happened at a rahat ali concert and the brum jakat were not happy about it. Then khan tweeted he is at a sheesha lounge and then a gang of brum gangstar tried to rush him, Khan and his bro fended them off and escaped. Going by media interview day after he didnt have a scratch on his face so dont think they done much lol someone from west brom posted a parody to that video so hilarious will post it when am on my laptop
    Was the video the one where them lads had car keys and were shoffing off that they robbed Khan.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't care if Khan gets hated on but when they hyping up Kell Brook who avoided punchers for over a decade and then when he finally fought one at welter he quit.
    One fight I definitely want. Don't care who loses, they're both big mouths and would provide a good spectacle.

Debut
    May 2008
    Runs
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Oh, I get you now, you're not the most articulate writers if I'm to be brutally honest. Yeah, it's incredibly silly of you to think that, mate. I haven't been assaulted nor has anyone around me who agrees with me about Khan, just don't expect people to condone and encourage thuggish behaviour. I still have one or two old associates of mine that support Khan and consider themselves fans, but they belong to that backward 'bad boy' culture.

This is the reason why AJ is supported by many 'apnay' because he's shunned exactly that type of behaviour. When you say I'm not going to do that s&*t anymore, people will respect you. If you keep on doing it in to your late twenties, people are going to tell you where to go.
    So basically u like AJ because hes stopped eating bananas and he has wicked straight teeth
    Cool story bro

Amir khan has probably a bigger fan base in Pakistan than England so they must like his 'bad boy Mirpuri attitude' much more over there than in England

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Was the video the one where them lads had car keys and were shoffing off that they robbed Khan.
    yeah masked guy in blue lol

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally! Took a lot of time and patience but it's paid off. Point 5 is exactly what I've been ranting on about. Not someone you'd want your kid to aspire to be.

AJ seems to be the guy parents would want their naughty kids to be like. "See that guy, he gave up crime and became a success".
    Point 5 Didn't Naseem do time for that unlike Khan? He is loved by all other than the Arab hating Pakistanis

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So basically u like AJ because hes stopped eating bananas and he has wicked straight teeth
    Cool story bro

Amir khan has probably a bigger fan base in Pakistan than England so they must like his 'bad boy Mirpuri attitude' much more over there than in England
    Also apparently the US and India too.

He even got prominent US Pakistanu Mexican 'bad boy killa Vato chico la raza rapper Capone E or Fahd Azam to rap for him lol.

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Haha @ AJ tools doing a bhangra due to Khans motoring offence, wasn't femi caught speeding while he planned to ruin lives selling drugs? And yeah lets criticise a fighter for chasing the best who in fact ducked him, one thing which is a clear sign of boxing ineptness is when we try to belittle khans outstanding resume when it comes.to opponent quality, who has AJ even fought besides grandpa and soup cans

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool story bro

Init bro

Debut
    May 2008
    Runs
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Also apparently the US and India too.

He even got prominent US Pakistanu Mexican 'bad boy killa Vato chico la raza rapper Capone E or Fahd Azam to rap for him lol.
    Lol

If you ever read AK's fan boy comments on his Fb page, theyre mostly Pakistani fans asking when hes next back there and how much they all love him

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol

If you ever read AK's fan boy comments on his Fb page, theyre mostly Pakistani fans asking when hes next back there and how much they all love him
    Does he even speak his "Mirpuri bad boy" lingo in Pakistan or just English when he is there lol.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well he didnt exactly meet Faryal at a keep the planet green environmental convention did he
    HAHAHAH. How'd I miss this gem?

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One fight I definitely want. Don't care who loses, they're both big mouths and would provide a good spectacle.
    If even half of what Kell and Sky Sports are saying regarding his eyes are true then he will be forced to retire.

Reality is he is gonna move to 154 and is already mentioning Cotto's name.

Dont see Khan moving up to 154 infact I can't see Khan hanging with these young pups at 147. I hope i'm proved wrong.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Point 5 Didn't Naseem do time for that unlike Khan? He is loved by all other than the Arab hating Pakistanis
    I think that's the beauty of success, makes people forget your ugliness. All the people you've mentioned are hall of famers. Khan isn't. If Khan didn't have the glass chin, Mayweather would have been 48-1

Debut
    May 2008
    Runs
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Does he even speak his "Mirpuri bad boy" lingo in Pakistan or just English when he is there lol.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BdMW9EixvN8

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dont see Khan moving up to 154 infact I can't see Khan hanging with these young pups at 147. I hope i'm proved wrong.
    That's what I've been saying. Any higher and we have Canelo replay

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thought so but to be fair she was speaking English.

He's a bit weird in the sense that after he beat Alexander in the showtime Prologue he and his father are both talking to his mother in that bad boy lingo keeping it real yet in Pakistan he speaks English.

Another thing I credit Khan for is keeping it real and representing Bolton unlike all the others such as Wicky Hatton whom represents Manchester and not Hyde.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's a bit weird in the sense that after he beat Alexander in the showtime Prologue he and his father are both talking to his mother in that bad boy lingo keeping it real yet in Pakistan he speaks English.

Another thing I credit Khan for is keeping it real and representing Bolton unlike all the others such as Wicky Hatton whom represents Manchester and not Hyde.
    I've heard he's really disliked in his hometown? Is there any truth to that?

Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm glad most uk Pakistanis have seen through this Khan facade and his family .

But the point being this recent twitter outburst was started by Khan and his false accusations against Joshua the guy has totally lost the plot accusing a fellow friend and professional like this what a low blow , and then assassinating the character of his wife in front of the world , just like his block headed brother and sister sending insulting messages and starting the earlier twitter fight

Even if the accusations were true as Muslims you are still not allowed to speak ill about her or dishonour her in anyway why doesn't he take some inspiration from Imran Khan how he dealt with his divorces .

If anything the character and hypocrisy of this Khan family should be bought into question instead of completely having a one sided character assassination of faryal makhdoom, infact she could be completely innocent , and I doubt Joshua did the dirty , I think this is just a rotten stunt by the Khan camp
    Last edited by Muhammad10; 6th August 2017 at 23:11.

Debut
    May 2008
    Runs
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

He can pull off any accent if u watch him
    Hes probly mastered American lingo too

He still lives in Bolton so ye thats lit

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've heard he's really disliked in his hometown? Is there any truth to that?
    No idea. The hate only really started after Garcia its usually online etc. After Judah he was the next big thing lol hence why I think a lot of it is glory support.

Khan has always been a bit of a chav.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Amir's a 30 year old man, Zain's like 24. Everybody gets married by 30, he just shouldn't have married somebody so self obsessed.

"Be the best version of yourself"

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    I have not offered even one retort to all those claiming Khan is x, y or z but I find it hypocritical when the same people worship AJ despite being a drug dealing convict who chases the wives of his mates, it is moronic to think there is no link at all given the recent evidence which includes faryal retweeting AJ's kiss me bro shtick @ Wlads retirement.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No idea. The hate only really started after Garcia its usually online etc. After Judah he was the next big thing lol hence why I think a lot of it is glory support.

Khan has always been a bit of a chav.
    I'd heard a few stories from a few good sources that he was acting all bad boy and getting into fights, using his money to taunt locals and other ** behaviour like that. When I came to know he beat up a few lads outside a mosque, that was it, could no longer back him. That was back near the Alexander fight.

The Garcia fight brought him back down to earth I think and Canelo buried him. It was always stupid to take the Canelo fight.
    Last edited by ShadabFakhar; 6th August 2017 at 23:02.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakistanian View Post
    Amir's a 30 year old man, Zain's like 24. Everybody gets married by 30, he just shouldn't have married somebody so self obsessed.
    Khans been married for at least 4 years.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd heard a few stories from a few good sources that he was acting all bad boy and getting into fights, using his money to taunt locals and other ** behaviour like that. When I came to know he beat up a few lads outside a mosque, that was it, could no longer back him. That was back near the Alexander fight.

The Garcia fight brought him back down to earth I think and Canelo buried him. It was always stupid to take the Canelo fight.
    To be honest with you I actually disliked him from the start as I could see straight away he has a terrible defence chin in the air etc cant punch yet fights like a puncher etc he got away with it fighting smaller guys like limond and that irish mexican. When Prescott came along and proved my point I laughed at the casuals as so so pundit stated otherwise etc.

Then he sorted him self out a bit went on a good run beat some good names I noticed the same guys saying hes cocky hes chinny etc were down playing his opponents, which is fine whilst Kotelnik Maidana Paulie Judah etc are good fighters they arent elite.

The problem was these same fightees were hyping up a shot jermaine Taylor or Arthur or Pascal or bute some even hyped up Carson Jones and I wont even mention the other crap Brook and Haye were fighting at the time.

It was then when I started to get behind the lad.

As for the fights i'm not saying you have heard wrong but i can see a lot of lads trying it on with Khan and his bro to say we beat a boxer up especially when Haroon and even Khan are small guys

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1099 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    True I agree with you, as British Pakistani's with an inferior complex we can't relate to Amirs thuggish background but will worship Joshua aka Thug Femi because he was a convicted drug dealer and we found that very relatable especially the fact that he messes around with his mates wife #StayHumble #HowKind
    So Amir khans word about Faryal is now gospel when both deny it?

There is no evidence against faryal
    Last edited by Muhammad10; 6th August 2017 at 23:56.

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    So Amir khans word about Faryal is now gospel when both deny it?

There is no evidence against faryal
    Haven't said that or that something actually happened between AJ/Faryal but there is evidence which suggests the two are linked. Firstly, AJ/Amir are mates so it's not like he is alien amongst Khan circles, just before Khan made certain revelations Faryal had retweeted stuff from AJ's account when she rarely does that for any boxer outside Amir and after what Khan said that was deleted and further; AJ aka femi is no saint given his transgressions. Yes no denying the stuff Amir did, that was completely wrong.
    Last edited by Muhammad10; 6th August 2017 at 23:56.

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    To be honest with you I actually disliked him from the start as I could see straight away he has a terrible defence chin in the air etc cant punch yet fights like a puncher etc he got away with it fighting smaller guys like limond and that irish mexican. When Prescott came along and proved my point I laughed at the casuals as so so pundit stated otherwise etc.

Then he sorted him self out a bit went on a good run beat some good names I noticed the same guys saying hes cocky hes chinny etc were down playing his opponents, which is fine whilst Kotelnik Maidana Paulie Judah etc are good fighters they arent elite.

The problem was these same fightees were hyping up a shot jermaine Taylor or Arthur or Pascal or bute some even hyped up Carson Jones and I wont even mention the other crap Brook and Haye were fighting at the time.

It was then when I started to get behind the lad.

As for the fights i'm not saying you have heard wrong but i can see a lot of lads trying it on with Khan and his bro to say we beat a boxer up especially when Haroon and even Khan are small guys
    Thing is how many elite fighters were around during that time at 140 ? Khan not fighting elite guys is hardly a criticism in my opinion, elite fighters tend to be rated in the top 10 P4P rankings, and the two elite names in and around Khan's weight were Manny and Floyd; Amir hunted these fighters but got criticised for it. As for the names you mention, Judah once gave Floyd problems and Maidana had life/death with Floyd; Khan dealt with both with ease.

Also, the other thing we have to look at is in the top 10 rankings at 140 who were the best names ? Khan literally beat the best names in his division and got himself in a position where he was ranked no.1 and Garcia was no.2 ; the two then would fight for the prestigious lineal ring magazine championship, Khan at that point after beating Maidana for the first time in his career was ranked inside the top 10 of the Rings prestigious P4P ranking and in July 2011 the International Business Times ranked Khan as the world's 8th best boxer P4P so he was considered elite and one who was meant to cement that status with a win over Garcia which would have elevated his profile through the stratosphere even further.

So for me, he fought everyone literally the best at 140 and constantly chased Floyd/Manny but the two avoided him for obvious reasons. But it was only after the loss to Garcia where his team began to manage his fights a lot more carefully but he still fought the highly rated Alexander and made him look like an amateur, the negative was that he looked so good that it put Floyd off completely. He also fought Collazo who gave Thurman problems recently, Diaz who drew with Porter (gift given to shawn) and there was the former champion Algerie

Like I said, it's a bit strange when AJ marks criticise Amir resume based on whatever weird agenda they have even more so when their guy has fought a grandpa and bums mostly other then that but it is nonsensical when Britain has around 12 world champion and they have fought a combined total of 18 world champions; Amir Khan, meanwhile, has fought 12 world champions in a great career although admittedly it could have been better.
    Last edited by shaz619; 6th August 2017 at 23:52.

Debut
    Nov 2008
    Runs
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So have they called it quits or still trying to work it out?

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    So have they called it quits or still trying to work it out?
    Looks like they have called it quits but we don't know for sure, but I think Amir would only have tweeted what he did if it meant the end because there's no turning back from that, Faryal apparently deleted the stuff she said and tried to patch things up but Khan doesn't want anything to do with her. His last comments record by the Sunday Mirror were "'I don’t know what to say. I’m gutted. I’ve not slept all night"

Debut
    Nov 2008
    Runs
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is better off without a person like her to complicate his life. She sounds like a Pakistani version of Kim kardashian

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    he has a terrible defence chin in the air etc cant punch yet fights like a puncher etc he got away with it fighting smaller guys like limond and that irish mexican.
    Couldn't have said it better myself. His punches don't hurt and has a weak chin, so he has to alter his technique, stick and move, stick and move, weave, if you get clipped then clinch. The thing is his speed was so overwhelming he still could have pulled it off had he had the discipline. Garcia fight should have been his all day long.

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    He is better off without a person like her to complicate his life. She sounds like a Pakistani version of Kim kardashian
    Am a Khan fan but he hasn't made the relationship any easier given his acquaintances with other women and obviously Faryal isn't perfect either, the split is probably the best outcome for both of them but not their kid.

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    @mani1

People forget this performance, sure Judah wasn't as sharp 5 years later but was still a shrewd operator and had beaten the dangerous Lucas Matthyse and claimed the IBF world title before his mandatory defence against Khan

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Couldn't have said it better myself. His punches don't hurt and has a weak chin, so he has to alter his technique, stick and move, stick and move, weave, if you get clipped then clinch. The thing is his speed was so overwhelming he still could have pulled it off had he had the discipline. Garcia fight should have been his all day long.
    The problem is he pulls back in straight lines with his chin in the air hence why Garcia and later Diaz and even Algeri were able to tag him so easily. He also needs to improve his game big time against taller fighters where he cant control the range i.e prescott and even Algeri to a lesser extent.

Khan wasted his prime years trying to be a celebrity.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @mani1

People forget this performance, sure Judah wasn't as sharp 5 years later but was still a shrewd operator and had beaten the dangerous Lucas Matthyse and claimed the IBF world title before his mandatory defence against Khan
    It was a good win that was when Khan was at his pinnacle. Even then though if you watch the fight Khans chin was in the air was tucking it in properly and was still out of position when ever he finished his attack.
    He hasnt improved on that aspect of his game much.

Unfortunately when your fighting bigger guys at 147 or above thats a recipe for disater fighting guys who will punch with you. Especially when they dont respect your power.

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    It was a good win that was when Khan was at his pinnacle. Even then though if you watch the fight Khans chin was in the air was tucking it in properly and was still out of position when ever he finished his attack.
    He hasnt improved on that aspect of his game much.

Unfortunately when your fighting bigger guys at 147 or above thats a recipe for disater fighting guys who will punch with you. Especially when they dont respect your power.
    His punch power may not have be at the elite level but his body punching is severely underrated, he took Judah out there and had durable maidana beat in the first round who was saved by the bell; there was more then enough pop in his hands at 140 but that agree that power did not carry over at 147, people still belittle Alex Ariza's influence but when he left Manny his KO ratio also suffered; there's no doubting how much he helped Freddie's stable when it came to maximising their overall performance.

Yeah even in the Maidana win he had that chin hanging out it has been improved a little under Virgil who's a lot more defensive oriented and sound fundamentals, FR was brilliant at getting the best out of your raw talent though but it's hard to teach an old dog new tricks, hard to rectify Khan's problems from the start of his career which is why it would have been better if steward and tibbs guided him
    Last edited by shaz619; 7th August 2017 at 00:40.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    His punch power may not have be at the elite level but his body punching is severely underrated, he took Judah out there and had durable maidana beat in the first round who was saved by the bell; there was more then enough pop in his hands at 140 but that agree that power did not carry over at 147, people still belittle Alex Ariza's influence but when he left Manny his KO ratio also suffered; there's no doubting how much he helped Freddie's stable when it came to maximising their overall performance.

Yeah even in the Maidana win he had that chin hanging out it has been improved a little under Virgil who's a lot more defensive oriented and sound fundamentals, FR was brilliant at getting the best out of your raw talent though but it's hard to teach an old dog new tricks, hard to rectify Khan's problems from the start of his career which is why it would have been better if steward and tibbs guided him
    He hardly goes to the body probaby doesnt want to get countered. he had Paulie hurt too to the body but Khan pushed his head down hence Paulie used that as an excuse to get a breather.

The thing is is that Khan from the start had success he was jnr olympic champ lost out on gold at 17 to one of the greatest amaetures of all time. Also having so many yes men hanging around I think Khan believed his speed was enough hence why according to Virgil Khan only trains when he has a fight lined up.

Even the Legend Muhammed Ali and Floyd etc train almost all year round and practically live in the gym.

Khan wasted his prime because he chased the fame and celebrity. That said he has had a hell of a career but its been like 6 years he had a relevent big fight that mattered.

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    He hardly goes to the body probaby doesnt want to get countered. he had Paulie hurt too to the body but Khan pushed his head down hence Paulie used that as an excuse to get a breather.

The thing is is that Khan from the start had success he was jnr olympic champ lost out on gold at 17 to one of the greatest amaetures of all time. Also having so many yes men hanging around I think Khan believed his speed was enough hence why according to Virgil Khan only trains when he has a fight lined up.

Even the Legend Muhammed Ali and Floyd etc train almost all year round and practically live in the gym.

Khan wasted his prime because he chased the fame and celebrity. That said he has had a hell of a career but its been like 6 years he had a relevent big fight that mattered.
    Yeah it's something he should target more often. I agree there with the yes men part, it has derailed a career that could have been so much better; his entire team from the ITV days were all an absolute joke and better decisions could have been made guiding his career but with so much $$$$ on the table they went for the quick buck and the spotlight as on him from day one. More recently, increasinly he has been behavng like a retired fighter; I agree with you that a fighter needs to be more diciplined year round, Khan on the other hand is either doing some philanthrophy work or chilling in argeela sheesha lounge in brum before eating at the same takeaways like akbars me and you would probably munch at and we don't fight lol

It's up to him if he wants to make something off what is left, it's not impossible to win another world title; if I was Al after his tune up I'd target Jeff Horn, if that doesn't happen due to Arum's stubborness doesn't matter because after Manny's obligation to Top Rank ends he will be available to fight Khan and hopefully he will have the WBO world title belt with him at the time.

In other news, check this out:

http://www.boxingscene.com/kell-broo...flight--119230

According to reports, Kell Brook has been quizzed by police for allegedly 'causing drunken havoc' on an easyJet flight from Liverpool to Barcelona.

Last edited by shaz619; 7th August 2017 at 01:01.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah it's something he should target more often. I agree there with the yes men part, it has derailed a career that could have been so much better; his entire team from the ITV days were all an absolute joke and better decisions could have been made guiding his career but with so much $$$$ on the table they went for the quick buck and the spotlight as on him from day one. More recently, increasinly he has been behavng like a retired fighter; I agree with you that a fighter needs to be more diciplined year round, Khan on the other hand is either doing some philanthrophy work or chilling in argeela sheesha lounge in brum before eating at the same takeaways like akbars me and you would probably munch at and we don't fight lol

It's up to him if he wants to make something off what is left, it's not impossible to win another world title; if I was Al after his tune up I'd target Jeff Horn, if that doesn't happen due to Arum's stubborness doesn't matter because after Manny's obligation to Top Rank ends he will be available to fight Khan and hopefully he will have the WBO world title belt with him at the time.

In other news, check this out:

http://www.boxingscene.com/kell-broo...flight--119230

According to reports, Kell Brook has been quizzed by police for allegedly 'causing drunken havoc' on an easyJet flight from Liverpool to Barcelona.

Lol I honestly believe after Kell signed with Hearn he got alot of the EDL types behind Kell by contantly calling out Khan who at the time was a division below.

Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Already back to his antics again

Video of him clubbing in Dubai and with another wag type girl on his arm

This guy has lost the plot , I think the Canelo knockout has damaged his brain

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by carbon11 View Post

He has always been like that lol Shah needs to slap him up and take his phone off him. Leave him at big bear or some place where there no wifi and reception

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1099 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by carbon11 View Post

thats why i found it hilarious to see him accusing someone of cheating considering that he's been caught in such compromising situations so many times its not even funny

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Am a Khan fan but he hasn't made the relationship any easier given his acquaintances with other women and obviously Faryal isn't perfect either, the split is probably the best outcome for both of them but not their kid.
    And I said this last night lmao Khan pulled down his pants already @mani1 is right he has always been like that, anyhow hopefully that "Instagram star" is not his mates wife or something

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1099 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Amir Khan comes across as very immature.

Most boxers Ive followed (ie primarily big names) do in all honesty

Prolly Pacquiao and the Klitschko brothers come across as sanest for me

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well considering they take punches to the head for a living and have done since they are very young Im not surprised.

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)

Mayweather don't know how to read as well, Ali and the Klitchko were an exception

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Well considering they take punches to the head for a living and have done since they are very young Im not surprised.
    I still find it funny that people are coming on this thread expecting boxers to be role models. Maybe they would be happier if a musician or civil engineer stepped in the ring.

I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    I still find it funny that people are coming on this thread expecting boxers to be role models. Maybe they would be happier if a musician or civil engineer stepped in the ring.
    Am not a fan of those goody fake two shoes, but matchroom are going with the Frank Bruno model as inspiration for Femi's current gimmick; it can be a huge draw, but this dude was an even bigger draw:

But that was Tyson, exceptional in the ring; Femi can't open up like that because he'd also need to truly back it up in the ring. The benefit of the Frank Bruno model is that the gullible british casual fanbase will worship femi even if he fails in or out the ring and they have already built him up to be a saint who can do no wrong.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The problem is he pulls back in straight lines with his chin in the air hence why Garcia and later Diaz and even Algeri were able to tag him so easily. He also needs to improve his game big time against taller fighters where he cant control the range i.e prescott and even Algeri to a lesser extent.

Khan wasted his prime years trying to be a celebrity.
    He also thinks he's Pacquiao at times when he opens his stance and tries to lay into boxers for a knock-down that is virtually impossible with his lack of punching power.

He needs to concentrate on his fast movement in the earlier rounds, stay focused, tight defence and counter with the odd combo. In his Canelo fight he made him look silly at times. Canelo would try the overhand right, follow though and by the time he'd got his head back up Khan had thrown a 3-4 combo burst. It didn't hurt Canelo, but those were points.

The problem with Khan is, once he gets clipped he goes into bully fighter mode and has to get warned from his corner to stick to the plan. His instinct is to go all out and his chin or power isn't made for that type of boxing.

Debut
    Jan 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    736 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/418666...fe-faryal/amp/

amir seems to be having good fun on the rebound.

@Cpt.Rishwat @mani1 @ShadabFakhar @shaz619
    Last edited by Adil_94; 7th August 2017 at 15:05.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adil_94 View Post

He can do what he wants if he's split from his wife. Like I said earlier, I never looked on these people as role models anyway, he's a boxer and she was basically his WAG. What I would say is that the way he's carrying on doesn't suggest his boxing career is going to last much longer.

I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's an idiot. Those who try to compare his classlessness to Joshua miss the point entirely. Khan IS a stupid person, Joshua WAS a stupid person.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Khan's always been an idiot who chats **** that has been the case from day one not surprising considering he has been in the lime light since he was a kid (was jnr Olympic champ) and has had so many yea men blowing smoke up his backside.

Now I woulnt be surprised if Khan developes a gambling problem next or is declares bankruptcy stating his team robbed him lol.
    Last edited by mani1; 7th August 2017 at 15:33.