Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adil_94 View Post
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/418666...fe-faryal/amp/

amir seems to be having good fun on the rebound.

@Cpt.Rishwat @mani1 @ShadabFakhar @shaz619
    They have split now and pretty much what Cpt.Rishwat said, lets just hope that wasn't his mates wife ;) #StayHumble

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    @shaz619 Faryal RT'd AJ just before Amir's allegations and deleted the tweet later.

Debut
    Oct 2009
    Venue
    West Ridings
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let him. He was a player before he got married. Muckdoom herself admitted she used his money to become the female Michael Jackson. She herself was a clubber ..

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Devil View Post
    @shaz619 Faryal RT'd AJ just before Amir's allegations and deleted the tweet later.

Faryal never retweets a fighter other then Amir and then all of a sudden after Amirs claims deletes that retweet , but Saint Femi is innocent nothing suggests that he is acquainted with Faryal

Ah, so this is what it feels like

Debut
    Jan 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    736 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    @shaz619 they are both single who are we to judge #StayHumble.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    348 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    They have split now and pretty much what Cpt.Rishwat said, lets just hope that wasn't his mates wife ;) #StayHumble
    The tune on the insta video tho .. I feel sorry for him, it must be a very very dificult time for him. The guy has been humiliated big time esp with people making 'funny' memes etc. He even seems a little out of it in the video dancing with the girl but afiak he doesn't drink etc.

There is no answer to fixing emtions, I just hope this doesnt ruin his boxing which is what I really care about.

Your posts about AJ were spot on, he has the personality of a brick tbh. I was impressed by the way he came back after getting hurt against WK but I always support British fighters in a fight. Of course you are right he hasn't achieved anything like Amir has and has lot to go before he proves himself as a great heavyweight.

Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    348 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    Families have problems but they dont use Twitter as an arbiter. Maybe you know other desi families that use Twitter to settle their differences?
    Twitter is just one of many social media tools. If you're only concern is making their issues public, although it's a fair point and I agree to some extent but my point was family issues, beef is normal in Pakistani families, which Im sure you are well aware of.

We live in an age where people do air their dirty laundry on social media platforms. I see someone every other day on my Facebook timeline. From white, brown, black and oriental people, it's getting pretty normal tbf.

Amir is very famous and uses social media all the time so this isnt a surprise and isnt the main issue not in my opinion.

Debut
    Oct 2009
    Venue
    West Ridings
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mashallah Sister Faryal reading Fajr whilst Amir is clubbing

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    Twitter is just one of many social media tools. If you're only concern is making their issues public, although it's a fair point and I agree to some extent but my point was family issues, beef is normal in Pakistani families, which Im sure you are well aware of.

We live in an age where people do air their dirty laundry on social media platforms. I see someone every other day on my Facebook timeline. From white, brown, black and oriental people, it's getting pretty normal tbf.

Amir is very famous and uses social media all the time so this isnt a surprise and isnt the main issue not in my opinion.
    So you think it's not stupid to divorce your wife on social media?

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    348 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadabFakhar View Post
    So you think it's not stupid to divorce your wife on social media?
    People end relationships on social media all time, its a fairly recent phenomenon but still nothing new.

It's not something I would do but I just find it laughable people calling him a disgrace, beghairat etc when family drama is the norm in most families. Sure he exposed his wife on social media, doesn't make him a hero but in the bigger picture hes done himself and his family proud through his career and his charity work.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Arguments and falling outs are normal, but the spectacle in the media put on by both sides of the family is embarrassing. If this was my family, I would gone ballistic at the bezati they would have brought to the family. Instead of some sympathy, you get ridicule.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    348 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    Arguments and falling outs are normal, but the spectacle in the media put on by both sides of the family is embarrassing. If this was my family, I would gone ballistic at the bezati they would have brought to the family. Instead of some sympathy, you get ridicule.
    What is bezati?

You have to look at it from another perspective, his whole life is in the media. Maybe he is just taking control instead of allowing others inc the media to make up whatever will sell papers?

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @KingKhanWC
    When other people do it, they realise it'll be restricted to their own social circle at best. Khan has 2 million odd followers. You can hardly equate it with 'normal people'

Involving AJ into his dispute publicly showed his insecurity and lack of class. If he doesn't have any evidence to back it up, it makes him look worse.

Indeed, families have issues but from a desi perspective it's even worse to post pictures of yourself with another girl a day or two after a twitter divorce. I don't even feel I should have to write this for people to see that he's either an incredible ***** or he's showing signs of stress or depression and if it's the latter, he deserves support instead of ridicule.
    Last edited by ShadabFakhar; 7th August 2017 at 23:48.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is bezati?

You have to look at it from another perspective, his whole life is in the media. Maybe he is just taking control instead of allowing others inc the media to make up whatever will sell papers?
    The respectable thing is to hold a press conference and tell the media he has divorced his wife, it was tough blah blah blah.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    348 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The respectable thing is to hold a press conference and tell the media he has divorced his wife, it was tough blah blah blah.
    A press conference would have turned into an even bigger circus. I've never known any famous sports star holding a press conference to announce a divorce.

As I wrote above the media would have made up stories, he was probably just taking control via the social media. As a boxer his profile in the public does help when it comes to future fights and the interest in those. This also answers your above post.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    No press conference needed, no circus needed. Just a simple statement like put out by Hollywood stars and it will lead to couple of days of speculation and then it dies away. He comes across as thick and stupid even for a boxer.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A press conference would have turned into an even bigger circus. I've never known any famous sports star holding a press conference to announce a divorce.

As I wrote above the media would have made up stories, he was probably just taking control via the social media. As a boxer his profile in the public does help when it comes to future fights and the interest in those. This also answers your above post.
    I don't know if there's ever been a precedent for something like this. I don't know where it started but the circus couldn't get any worse than right now. A presser could tell people the show is over, apologise to his fans if he's offended any, give the dirty tabloids hints about their nasty exploitative behaviour and tell them to respect his family's privacy in the future.

That sort of effort goes a long way into keeping your old fans and making new ones. In any case I'd love to see him overcome this episode and may Allah make it easy for him and his family.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Venue
    An inswinging Yorker.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Amir Khan is a real idiot. Maybe he took too many punches to his had but I don't understand how Faryal tolerated this douche for so long.

Debut
    Oct 2009
    Venue
    West Ridings
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badsha View Post
    Amir Khan is a real idiot. Maybe he took too many punches to his had but I don't understand how Faryal tolerated this douche for so long.
    Money.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know where you live but here in America nobody holds press conferences to inform the public about their personal problems, that's a very Pakistani thing to do.

"Be the best version of yourself"

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakistanian View Post
    I don't know where you live but here in America nobody holds press conferences to inform the public about their personal problems, that's a very Pakistani thing to do.
    UK here. I don't think anyone holds them here either. This matter has got way out of hand. If Khan wants to continue his career in and around boxing he needs to get over the nasty personal questions before he commences any fight.

If he's asked during one of his pre-fight pressers, it'll play on his mind and add to his chances of losing.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Venue
    An inswinging Yorker.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Tiger woods had a presser didn't he?

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just had a quick glance at this thread and @shaz619 has an unhealthy obsession with khan. I would call him a ****** but its much much worse than that. Im not going to go over every ludicrous crazy point you made but I will cover the main points.

First of all I think khan is an embarrassment to british pakistanis as well as brits for his actions. How classless do you have to be to publicly shame the mother of your child as having an affair with AJ which defies logic? I have heard many rumours about khan and his crew being in clubs and at concerts drunk with other women and acting disorderly. As far as Im aware he is hated in his home town. He has a reputation for getting his you know what out at any opportunity and we are all aware of this. You seem to have an excuse for every time he has lost but I am sure he beat many opponents who must also have had bad camps/personal problems as well as other excuses. You talk about AJ ruining lives but what about khan and the things he has done. For example constant reckless and dangerous driving? I am sure I have read in the past of him actually causing one man to become nearly disabled and live with chronic pain who eventually committed suicide because of his problems? And did that cause khan any regret or cause him to stop driving dangerously....i think not.

As for your accusations regarding AJ...i think they are disgraceful. You seem very sure he had an affair with faryal. What proof do you have of this? Or did you see them do it? Never accuse anyone based on rumours. You also seem to discredit AJ's achievements for some reason. He has been boxing for 4 years and already has had a payday bigger than any payday khan has ever had in his career. He beat klitschko which is an amazing feat. He is an elite heavyweight along with Tyson Fury. You calling Klitschko a grandpa shows me the lack of your boxing knowledge. Wlad is still either prime or close to prime. He did not take much punishment during his heavyweight reign and was still fresh. Fury and AJ were just better and would have beaten any version of wlad. Wlad looked awesome against AJ. The thing about klitshko is that he has always tried so hard not to get hit. He only throws shots when he is within range and knows the punch is going to land and when he is able to sit down on the punch to make sure there is power on it. Fury is so smart and skilled that his constant movement frustrated wlad and didnt let him set his feet in order to feel comfortable enough to throw. Plus fury throwing counters and feinting played on wlads mind. What an acheivement it was for AJ to beat him. The guy is a superstar and deserves it.

Your accusation that faryal retweeting something of AJ's or something like that is beyond laughable I dont even know how to respond to it. Seriously? Even my grandparents know who AJ is the guy is a crossover superstar in the UK and soon to be in the whole world. There are millions of people who retweet AJ

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badsha View Post
    Tiger woods had a presser didn't he?
    So did Kobe.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wlad is no where near his prime lol he has been knocked out by no hopers in his prime and got his big bro to fight his battles for him, obviously he can't do that any more.

Watch his fight with Jennings he looked like crap a lot worse then he normally does.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mani1 View Post
    Wlad is no where near his prime lol he has been knocked out by no hopers in his prime and got his big bro to fight his battles for him, obviously he can't do that any more.

Watch his fight with Jennings he looked like crap a lot worse then he normally does.
    Vitali actually said that the AJ was Vlad's best fight of his career, just unfortunate to lose. Many pundits agreed that the Vladimir they saw against AJ was a rejuvenated and well-conditioned one. People sing praises about Fury's win over Klitschko should note this point closely

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vitali actually said that the AJ was Vlad's best fight of his career, just unfortunate to lose. Many pundits agreed that the Vladimir they saw against AJ was a rejuvenated and well-conditioned one. People sing praises about Fury's win over Klitschko should note this point closely
    Roy Jones said Khan is a puncher. Pundits also have said GGG knock out heavyweights in sparring.

Yet couldnt even stop never mind knock out a cancer surviver who has been knocked out and is known to be chinny.

Klitchko looked like crap against Jenning looked a faded fighter and lost nearly every round against Fury and couldnt pull the trigger against AJ hence why he retired.
    Last edited by mani1; 8th August 2017 at 20:50.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    348 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gkb101277867 View Post
    Just had a quick glance at this thread and @shaz619 has an unhealthy obsession with khan. I would call him a ****** but its much much worse than that. Im not going to go over every ludicrous crazy point you made but I will cover the main points.

First of all I think khan is an embarrassment to british pakistanis as well as brits for his actions. How classless do you have to be to publicly shame the mother of your child as having an affair with AJ which defies logic? I have heard many rumours about khan and his crew being in clubs and at concerts drunk with other women and acting disorderly. As far as Im aware he is hated in his home town. He has a reputation for getting his you know what out at any opportunity and we are all aware of this. You seem to have an excuse for every time he has lost but I am sure he beat many opponents who must also have had bad camps/personal problems as well as other excuses. You talk about AJ ruining lives but what about khan and the things he has done. For example constant reckless and dangerous driving? I am sure I have read in the past of him actually causing one man to become nearly disabled and live with chronic pain who eventually committed suicide because of his problems? And did that cause khan any regret or cause him to stop driving dangerously....i think not.

As for your accusations regarding AJ...i think they are disgraceful. You seem very sure he had an affair with faryal. What proof do you have of this? Or did you see them do it? Never accuse anyone based on rumours. You also seem to discredit AJ's achievements for some reason. He has been boxing for 4 years and already has had a payday bigger than any payday khan has ever had in his career. He beat klitschko which is an amazing feat. He is an elite heavyweight along with Tyson Fury. You calling Klitschko a grandpa shows me the lack of your boxing knowledge. Wlad is still either prime or close to prime. He did not take much punishment during his heavyweight reign and was still fresh. Fury and AJ were just better and would have beaten any version of wlad. Wlad looked awesome against AJ. The thing about klitshko is that he has always tried so hard not to get hit. He only throws shots when he is within range and knows the punch is going to land and when he is able to sit down on the punch to make sure there is power on it. Fury is so smart and skilled that his constant movement frustrated wlad and didnt let him set his feet in order to feel comfortable enough to throw. Plus fury throwing counters and feinting played on wlads mind. What an acheivement it was for AJ to beat him. The guy is a superstar and deserves it.

Your accusation that faryal retweeting something of AJ's or something like that is beyond laughable I dont even know how to respond to it. Seriously? Even my grandparents know who AJ is the guy is a crossover superstar in the UK and soon to be in the whole world. There are millions of people who retweet AJ
    If you're going to have a go at others at least get your facts straight without making up stories. The bloke did not commit suicide but died of gastrointestinal bleed. He was an alcoholic and was paid out by Amir as per the law of the land. The rest of your post is also out of touch with reality.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you're going to have a go at others at least get your facts straight without making up stories. The bloke did not commit suicide but died of gastrointestinal bleed. He was an alcoholic and was paid out by Amir as per the law of the land. The rest of your post is also out of touch with reality.
    I've just went back and read a newspaper article from the time. Khan was driving recklessly and dangerously and hit the guy and disabled him. The guy suffered from pain and could not walk properly and required a walking stick. This left him unable to hold his job and he went into deep depression and started drinking because of it. Not saying the cause of his death was definitely the alcohol but it's not uncommon for alcoholics to suffer from bruising and internal bleeding because alcohol can thin the blood. His wife said that the khan incident had ruined the poor guy's life and that she was convinced if the khan incident had not happened then he would still be alive. And did that change khan? Nope he has been in trouble after that also and one time was caught driving at speeds over 140. What a disgraceful person tbh.

Plz tell me which parts you found "out of touch with reality"? Perhaps the part that retweeting a tweet of a global superstar doesn't mean you're having an affair with him?

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Roy Jones said Khan is a puncher. Pundits also have said GGG knock out heavyweights in sparring.

Yet couldnt even stop never mind knock out a cancer surviver who has been knocked out and is known to be chinny.

Klitchko looked like crap against Jenning looked a faded fighter and lost nearly every round against Fury and couldnt pull the trigger against AJ hence why he retired.

I was referring to Vitali as Wladimir's trainer and brother, being so close him he'd have known. Could have just as easily have said his brother was just under the mark, or need slight improvements if he had the prospect of a rematch. The point was they're pretty important words when a champion like Vitali says them.

Roy Jones Jr must have confused him with someone else. RJJ usually has the best technical commentary about boxers. If he can get it wrong anyone can, which means so can anyone if us here. Retrospect wins in boxing as in most things

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was referring to Vitali as Wladimir's trainer and brother, being so close him he'd have known. Could have just as easily have said his brother was just under the mark, or need slight improvements if he had the prospect of a rematch. The point was they're pretty important words when a champion like Vitali says them.

Roy Jones Jr must have confused him with someone else. RJJ usually has the best technical commentary about boxers. If he can get it wrong anyone can, which means so can anyone if us here. Retrospect wins in boxing as in most things
    Well he looked well past his best to me ever since the Jennings fight.

Vitali also said he told Wlad to back off when he had AJ hurt. If that was actually true there would of been a rematch and not retirement considering the amount of money on the table.
    He retired because he is well past his best and is chinny too.

Out of curiosity what do you consider Klitchkos best win?

As for the GGG comment Sanchez his trainer said it and Adam Smith the sky propaganda man said it against Brook.
    Last edited by mani1; 8th August 2017 at 21:37.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    348 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I've just went back and read a newspaper article from the time. Khan was driving recklessly and dangerously and hit the guy and disabled him. The guy suffered from pain and could not walk properly and required a walking stick. This left him unable to hold his job and he went into deep depression and started drinking because of it. Not saying the cause of his death was definitely the alcohol but it's not uncommon for alcoholics to suffer from bruising and internal bleeding because alcohol can thin the blood. His wife said that the khan incident had ruined the poor guy's life and that she was convinced if the khan incident had not happened then he would still be alive. And did that change khan? Nope he has been in trouble after that also and one time was caught driving at speeds over 140. What a disgraceful person tbh.

Plz tell me which parts you found "out of touch with reality"? Perhaps the part that retweeting a tweet of a global superstar doesn't mean you're having an affair with him?
    He did not take his own life as you stated. What his wife says is her opinion and the family was paid out as per the law.

You're out of touch with reality if you think Amir is an embarrassment to Brit Paks and Brits as you claimed. People aren't so one eyed to judge someone based on the few wrongs they have done. Amir is known as a boxer first and foremost and is mainly judged by his career. He is a very popular boxer, this should tell you how the public see him. If you dont like him this is your personal opinion.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He did not take his own life as you stated. What his wife says is her opinion and the family was paid out as per the law.

You're out of touch with reality if you think Amir is an embarrassment to Brit Paks and Brits as you claimed. People aren't so one eyed to judge someone based on the few wrongs they have done. Amir is known as a boxer first and foremost and is mainly judged by his career. He is a very popular boxer, this should tell you how the public see him. If you dont like him this is your personal opinion.
    He did not take his own life yes but that doesn't make what Amir done less worse than it is. The incident was the start of a downward spiral of the man who was in pain, lost his job, became depressed and started drinking heavily. The man took him to court and won damages against khan. Of course in the grand scheme of things that doesn't reduce his pain or disability. Yes everyone makes mistake but to show no remorse and to not learn from it and do the same thing again and again (dangerous driving) is terrible.

To publicly shame the mother of his daughter like that and to bring AJ into it is a disgrace too. If you have proof then show it? Don't just blame people. The poor girl is getting hell for it online. I'm not saying faryal is innocent but to come out with public statements like that is terrible.....all whilst he parties in dubai with random women and is all over them. No class

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well he looked well past his best to me ever since the Jennings fight.

Vitali also said he told Wlad to back off when he had AJ hurt. If that was actually true there would of been a rematch and not retirement considering the amount of money on the table.
    He retired because he is well past his best and is chinny too.

Out of curiosity what do you consider Klitchkos best win?

As for the GGG comment Sanchez his trainer said it and Adam Smith the sky propaganda man said it against Brook.
    Between Chagaev and Samuel Peter. Peter fight just wins it because whilst Chagaev was the the better fighter he answered lot of questions about heart and stamina in the Peter fight. Peter was supposed to be the up and coming big heavy puncher and he dropped Klitschko a few times, so to come back and win that was something. You weren't expecting me to say Haye, were you?

GGG comment is irrelevant, because building up a fighter's rep is different to post-fight analysis. Vitali spoke the truth. Wlad was rejuvenated.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    348 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    He did not take his own life yes but that doesn't make what Amir done less worse than it is. The incident was the start of a downward spiral of the man who was in pain, lost his job, became depressed and started drinking heavily. The man took him to court and won damages against khan. Of course in the grand scheme of things that doesn't reduce his pain or disability. Yes everyone makes mistake but to show no remorse and to not learn from it and do the same thing again and again (dangerous driving) is terrible.

To publicly shame the mother of his daughter like that and to bring AJ into it is a disgrace too. If you have proof then show it? Don't just blame people. The poor girl is getting hell for it online. I'm not saying faryal is innocent but to come out with public statements like that is terrible.....all whilst he parties in dubai with random women and is all over them. No class

It's good you have accepted there was no suicide. Everything else is conjuncture, how the man behaved after cannot be the responsibility of Amir. He broke the law and paid out as per the law. You ask for proof but what proof do you have there was no remorse shown? He drives expensive fast cars, it's not difficult to break driving laws when you have such vehicles in your possession. Yes its wrong to break the law but hardly the seriousness of crimes you are portraying.

He stood by his ex wife against his parents, brother and sister. She publically shamed Amir by posting a video of his brother not to mention the rest of the abuse she threw at his family, in public! She really doesn't have a case for being a victim of public shaming. I can understand when someone who has stuck by his wife through tough times against his family but then finds out she has gone behind his back, would be angry. Not something I would do but against hardly a crime against humanity.. He's single, he can party with whom he chooses, not your concern is it.

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    @KingKhanWC Just noticed you're still arguing with ignorants, Allow it mate you won't change their foul views despite the objectivity you display not worth your time, the haters continue to passionately pursue their obsession which is narrow minded vilifying of Khan; they are basically like those EDL lot and the stench you find in the facebook comments section. #InsecureLittleBoys
    Last edited by shaz619; 8th August 2017 at 22:34.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    You can't win if you're a Pakistani Brit really. Act too religious and you aren't fitting in, act like a normal British lad and do some partying and dancing and you're a disgrace to your religion. People are far too judgemental, these people are no different to any other British celebrities, we don't own them. Let them live their lives how they want, they are the ones who will have to deal with the fallout.

I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry but have to disagree with you there. I enjoy reading your posts and treat them with more respect than I would other posts on here which is why I can't understand this unconditional respect for Khan.

AK was a top quality boxer, made Brit Pakistanis proud of what he achieved in the ring. What he did outside of the ring was the typical bad boy attitude most apnay hate and is considered by many to be one of the main sources of discrimination against Brit Pakistanis.

Cpt Rishwat has alluded to how one should expect this behavior from boxers and not expect them to be role models. However, the difference with Khan is that he comes from a Brit Pakistani background where respect and honour is part of our identity, this is expecially so if you've met with some success. Trustable accounts and rumours suggest he flaunted his success in the face of those around him like a PML-N gunda.

His latest appearances in the news have been completely embarrassing for Brit Pakistanis and especially for those(probably like yourself and shaz619) who would have backed him against racially motivated criticisms of his boxing and personal life.

Like I've said, if he didn't have a glass chin he would have been Mayweather's only loss and considered an all-time great. All of what we've discussed would have been forgiven and forgotten. Instead he'll be remembered as a boxer who ended his career with stupid decision-making.

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    You can't win if you're a Pakistani Brit really. Act too religious and you aren't fitting in, act like a normal British lad and do some partying and dancing and you're a disgrace to your religion. People are far too judgemental, these people are no different to any other British celebrities, we don't own them. Let them live their lives how they want, they are the ones who will have to deal with the fallout.
    Good post, anyhow their judgements and criticisms are highly selective as we've seen in the case of AJ or even Nas; if they were Pakistani they'd probably get tomatoes thrown at them as well. And trust me, Nas was like a god for them; sure he was an ATG but mullah brigade didnt go after him
    Last edited by shaz619; 8th August 2017 at 22:47.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're right, it's tough as a successful Brit Pakistani no matter what field you're in. No one would really care if he drank and partied with girls as a single man. It's his disregard for those around him.

To think everyone who calls out his reckless behaviour is suffering from an inferiority complex or is jealous is nonsense.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry but have to disagree with you there. I enjoy reading your posts and treat them with more respect than I would other posts on here which is why I can't understand this unconditional respect for Khan.

AK was a top quality boxer, made Brit Pakistanis proud of what he achieved in the ring. What he did outside of the ring was the typical bad boy attitude most apnay hate and is considered by many to be one of the main sources of discrimination against Brit Pakistanis.

Cpt Rishwat has alluded to how one should expect this behavior from boxers and not expect them to be role models. However, the difference with Khan is that he comes from a Brit Pakistani background where respect and honour is part of our identity, this is expecially so if you've met with some success. Trustable accounts and rumours suggest he flaunted his success in the face of those around him like a PML-N gunda.

His latest appearances in the news have been completely embarrassing for Brit Pakistanis and especially for those(probably like yourself and shaz619) who would have backed him against racially motivated criticisms of his boxing and personal life.

Like I've said, if he didn't have a glass chin he would have been Mayweather's only loss and considered an all-time great. All of what we've discussed would have been forgiven and forgotten. Instead he'll be remembered as a boxer who ended his career with stupid decision-making.
    Great post bro exactly how I feel. I think Amir is a great boxer and I don't feel anyone can outbox him or beat him on points. They can outhustle him or knock him out but he has a very annoying style which is difficult to outbox. I have also always thought that he is the one who can beat mayweather...he has the style to beat him.

I find some of his career decisions baffling and obviously I'm not a big fan of his because of issues outside of boxing.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    348 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It really isn't unconditional, Khan is no relative of mine and I have criticised him many times on this forum.

I just dont feel people are looking into this latest episode of his life in a reasonable way. He may be a star boxer, a millionaire but he's still a person who has emotions and feelings. People have done far worse after a break up. I think someone who has done so much for Pakistani's, Brits, Muslims and those in need shouldn't be called a disgrace etc after a serious break up. The post by Ctp sums it up.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's good you have accepted there was no suicide. Everything else is conjuncture, how the man behaved after cannot be the responsibility of Amir. He broke the law and paid out as per the law. You ask for proof but what proof do you have there was no remorse shown? He drives expensive fast cars, it's not difficult to break driving laws when you have such vehicles in your possession. Yes its wrong to break the law but hardly the seriousness of crimes you are portraying.

He stood by his ex wife against his parents, brother and sister. She publically shamed Amir by posting a video of his brother not to mention the rest of the abuse she threw at his family, in public! She really doesn't have a case for being a victim of public shaming. I can understand when someone who has stuck by his wife through tough times against his family but then finds out she has gone behind his back, would be angry. Not something I would do but against hardly a crime against humanity.. He's single, he can party with whom he chooses, not your concern is it.
    He disabled a man because of dangerous driving. It doesn't matter what happened in court....a man lost his livelihood and became disabled because of him. That's a fact. I would argue that the fact Amir never learned from his mistake and has been in trouble with dangerous driving quite a few times after that incident may indicate that he hasn't shown any remorse. It doesn't matter if it's "not difficult to break the law when you have such vehicles". What's wrong is wrong.

Faryal may be no angel but to publicly shame the mother of your daughter like that...a women...especially in our culture is cruel. But forget that...why bring AJ into it without any explanation? If I was AJ I would be pretty annoyed and would sue for defamation.

As a side question pls tell me you don't believe that faryal had an affair with AJ because she retweeted a tweet like that shaz guy?? 😂😂😂

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    You're right, it's tough as a successful Brit Pakistani no matter what field you're in. No one would really care if he drank and partied with girls as a single man. It's his disregard for those around him.

To think everyone who calls out his reckless behaviour is suffering from an inferiority complex or is jealous is nonsense.
    I don't really care about his social life to be honest, I don't admire him as a person or hate him, it's none of my business. I judge him mostly as a boxer and he's not done himself any favours there. I always thought he had far more speed and skill to have got beat the times he did. With his reach and hand speed he should have been able to run rings round some of the fighters he's lost to. But he's never been the sharpest tool in the box so not that surprising.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It really isn't unconditional, Khan is no relative of mine and I have criticised him many times on this forum.

I just dont feel people are looking into this latest episode of his life in a reasonable way. He may be a star boxer, a millionaire but he's still a person who has emotions and feelings. People have done far worse after a break up. I think someone who has done so much for Pakistani's, Brits, Muslims and those in need shouldn't be called a disgrace etc after a serious break up. The post by Ctp sums it up.
    As Captain said, we don't own him nor does he own us. We don't owe him anything.

I know he's done certain charity work, but as the saying goes "charity begins at home". Just go and ask his own community from Bolton what they think of him and what he's done for them. For all we know it's a PR stunt.

There should be no reason why my being British Pakistani or Muslim means I have to defend his honour at all costs. He's done idiotic things and he's being called an idiot.

The only reason I've gone to this length of discussion in this thread is because I've been asked to denigrate another person because of Amir Khan's suspicions.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    348 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    He disabled a man because of dangerous driving. It doesn't matter what happened in court....a man lost his livelihood and became disabled because of him. That's a fact. I would argue that the fact Amir never learned from his mistake and has been in trouble with dangerous driving quite a few times after that incident may indicate that he hasn't shown any remorse. It doesn't matter if it's "not difficult to break the law when you have such vehicles". What's wrong is wrong.

Faryal may be no angel but to publicly shame the mother of your daughter like that...a women...especially in our culture is cruel. But forget that...why bring AJ into it without any explanation? If I was AJ I would be pretty annoyed and would sue for defamation.

As a side question pls tell me you don't believe that faryal had an affair with AJ because she retweeted a tweet like that shaz guy?? ������
    You make it seem like it was intentional. People are hurt in RTA all the time, there is a process of law which is followed and the courts paid out what they thought was fair which included loss of earnings. Of course it's unfortunate what happened to the man but you cannot say Amir showed no remorse as there is no evidence of this. In fact there is evidence pointing to him showing remorse by his statements at the time.

Forget our culture as nobody has to conform to any perceived way of living, he is British with a Pakistani background. Again his ex wife shamed his whole family time after time but Amir stuck by her so when it's his turn she can't play the victim card and nobody can on his behalf.

I dont think Shaz suggested he was certain an affair took place, he mentioned what Amir said and what Faryal had done on social media in relation to AJ. I see no reason to believe AJ and his ex wife had no contact.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't really care about his social life to be honest, I don't admire him as a person or hate him, it's none of my business. I judge him mostly as a boxer and he's not done himself any favours there. I always thought he had far more speed and skill to have got beat the times he did. With his reach and hand speed he should have been able to run rings round some of the fighters he's lost to. But he's never been the sharpest tool in the box so not that surprising.
    I don't care what he does either, we're all on this forum to share our opinions in the hope of learning a thing or two.

What has irked me in this thread is that any expression of dislike for Khan has been met with hostility that you'd normally associate with having offended someone personally. I don't wish ill upon Khan or his family but don't expect insincere devotion to Khan's persona.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dont think Shaz suggested he was certain an affair took place, he mentioned what Amir said and what Faryal had done on social media in relation to AJ. I see no reason to believe AJ and his ex wife had no contact.
    That has been the point of the thread in the most part. If he had no affair Faryal, mentioning AJ was downright foolish. There's a chance he's troubled upstairs, don't bring AJ into it because of an emotionally distressed man's opinion.

I respected @shaz619 as a poster because he did have some good things to post. He needs to understand AK like the rest of us is a flawed man.

There's no benefit in a) defending his stupidity and b)defaming other people because of said stupidity.

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    You make it seem like it was intentional. People are hurt in RTA all the time, there is a process of law which is followed and the courts paid out what they thought was fair which included loss of earnings. Of course it's unfortunate what happened to the man but you cannot say Amir showed no remorse as there is no evidence of this. In fact there is evidence pointing to him showing remorse by his statements at the time.

Forget our culture as nobody has to conform to any perceived way of living, he is British with a Pakistani background. Again his ex wife shamed his whole family time after time but Amir stuck by her so when it's his turn she can't play the victim card and nobody can on his behalf.

Good post, no one has suggested that Khan is perfect but the fact that any objective defence is provided in his favour rubs the haters the wrong way due to their own insecurities and alleged beatings he gave them in Bolton if he did I say mashaAllah some of these morons probably deserved it in this thread . It's also ignorant to think that there is no link between Faryal and AJ on any level, I had already said a million times not saying anything actually happened but folk can't accept that because it would not be in line with femi's white knight gimmick, even more so when Whyte and a number of others inside that circle who confirm he's no angel. Anyhow they define Khan a certain way completely and overlook all the good you pointed out, if people want to hate they will find a way to even if he were a saint while I admit he's not perfect but I don't define people based on preconceived ideas and backward mentality

Debut
    Oct 2009
    Venue
    West Ridings
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Brits don't mind Amir. But check Twitter after he's lost and it's mostly sikhs rejoicing ...

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have not offered even one retort to all those claiming Khan is x, y or z but I find it hypocritical when the same people worship AJ despite being a drug dealing convict who chases the wives of his mates, it is moronic to think there is no link at all given the recent evidence which includes faryal retweeting AJ's kiss me bro shtick @ Wlads retirement.
    You just made a post saying nowhere have you accused AJ of doing anything but here's one of the posts of you accusing Joshua of "chasing the wives of his mates"......all based on a retweet 😂😂😂. I don't know if you can see this lol bcos you blocked me for not worshipping khan 😂😂😂 someone make him aware of this lol.

Plus your constant accusations of AJ being on roids is terrible and classless. He has always tested clean and remember he won gold in the Olympics and the Olympics has one of the strictest drug testing regimens in sport so please stop making baseless allegations because of your hate 😂😂

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I generally haven' followed this **, but one thing that really annoys me is when people take their personal stuff onto social media

Does cricket survive off of it's money or does it survive for it's money?

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Imagine being their poor daughter - in the future she'll be old enough to Google her mum and dad (that's if her schoolmates don't do it first) and then she'll find this crap all over the net. How pathetic.

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabbar Singh View Post
    Imagine being their poor daughter - in the future she'll be old enough to Google her mum and dad (that's if her schoolmates don't do it first) and then she'll find this crap all over the net. How pathetic.
    The sikh community seems to be revelling in the whole scandal going by social media and certain posters here as well

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    These Singh's are even worse then those that self hate at times, they like to see us down and out , fighting all the time and stuff. We got to stick together and not become divided as it's what the low life bigots who are limited to rejoicing in such scandals desire.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    The sikh community seems to be revelling in the whole scandal going by social media and certain posters here as well
    I think it's a love hate relationship with Sikhs and Pakistanis. Punjab was divided by religion with them on one side and us on the other. I don't know why, but in Britain they always seem more wound up than we are, hence the EDL membership and fuss over love jihad. It's a shame that 70 years on this is still burning, you would have liked to think we would have moved on by now.

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    I think it's a love hate relationship with Sikhs and Pakistanis. Punjab was divided by religion with them on one side and us on the other. I don't know why, but in Britain they always seem more wound up than we are, hence the EDL membership and fuss over love jihad. It's a shame that 70 years on this is still burning, you would have liked to think we would have moved on by now.
    Generally they are pretty cool especially the ones I grew up with at School, beyond my city met a dodgy one on my course who is just like what you describe and wound up based on stuff that happened decades ago. Is there still an EDL sikh division

Debut
    Sep 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A lot of it's down the parents and the previous generation, both side are as racist they come and do not get any less judgmental as they get older.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Salman View Post
    A lot of it's down the parents and the previous generation, both side are as racist they come and do not get any less judgmental as they get older.
    Maybe my experience wasn't the norm then, my parents never really mentioned anything about partition to me, and in fact got on pretty well with Sikhs over here. Maybe they left all that stuff behind. That's why I was always non-plussed when any Sikhs at school would drop in the odd weird comment despite being good friends for 90% of the time. Social media tends to magnify the hatred far beyond real life I think.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amir's disgusting, he hasn't even gotten divorced yet and this 30 year old man who has a daughter is out dancing and groping models in Dubai. What makes it worse is his hypocrisy, he portrays himself as a religious practicing muslim.

"Be the best version of yourself"

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Amir's disgusting, he hasn't even gotten divorced yet and this 30 year old man who has a daughter is out dancing and groping models in Dubai. What makes it worse is his hypocrisy, he portrays himself as a religious practicing muslim.
    Is that even allowed in Dubai? I thought it's predominantly a Muslim city in which partying/clubbing is frowned upon.

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    @Gabbar Singh is usually the first guy to give us all the updates regarding any personal feud between the Khans lol
    Last edited by UN talkz; 10th August 2017 at 08:58.

Debut
    Oct 2009
    Venue
    West Ridings
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritOf1903 View Post
    Brits don't mind Amir. But check Twitter after he's lost and it's mostly sikhs rejoicing ...
    Their very existence is s dislike of Muslims ... Never mind the Mughal empire ..

Debut
    Dec 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, NYC
    Runs
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayyman View Post
    Is that even allowed in Dubai? I thought it's predominantly a Muslim city in which partying/clubbing is frowned upon.
    You know nothing Rayyman.

Hum na hon hamare baad, Sarfraz Sarfraz

Debut
    Nov 2008
    Runs
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayyman View Post
    UAE is a capital for drugs, partying and all sorts of fornication in the Middle East. Heck why do you think westerners love to go there?

Them and other deprived arabs and rich middle easterns and south west asians who can't get that stuff in their own countries..

Debut
    Nov 2008
    Runs
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritOf1903 View Post
    Their very existence is s dislike of Muslims ... Never mind the Mughal empire ..
    Some of yours need to read up on sikhs and their close ties with Muslims of the subcOntinent and the sufis.

Most of the bad stuff is from anti Pakistani sentiment spread during partition and yes they committed heinous crimes against our people.

But nearly 70 years later, I happen to have some dear Sikh friends in the US who are nothing but extremely respectful and sincere towards Pakistanis.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Nottignham
    Runs
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    What's the need to come to on what's happening in his personal life.

The whole drama is stupid from Amir his wife n his family. What do you expect. All of them are frankly stupid and immature

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1099 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    So Amir Khan was making things up after all. Apologized to faryal and Anthony Joshua

shazzy left with egg on his face. that is why one shouldnt blindly fanbuoy

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Nottignham
    Runs
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sorry mean to say what's the need to COMMENT on his personal life.

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    So Amir Khan was making things up after all. Apologized to faryal and Anthony Joshua

shazzy left with egg on his face. that is why one shouldnt blindly fanbuoy
    Indeed they shouldn't, you're the one with permanent untah on your face , we didn't need Waqar Younis to help us win the Champions Trophy

Anyway none of this proves that convicted drug dealer Anthony Joshua is some angel and nor has Dilian Whyte taken his comments back. Khan was also mentioning how Faryal was sending him disgusting pictures etc he didn't apologise for that. I'd still be wary of AJ; no smoke without fire, I advice fighters to keep their wives at home. Am just glad that a settlement has been reached to move on from this and in doing so also protect Faryal's reputation in the process.

Debut
    Jan 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hadi123 View Post

How mature of him.

Debut
    Oct 2009
    Venue
    West Ridings
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wait, so they're back ?? Publicity seeking max

Debut
    Dec 2016
    Venue
    srinagar
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SIR DONALD BRADMAN ------SORRY, BUT NO ONE LIKE HIM

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems like the trouble in paradise is over! In a ‘kind of’ shocking turn of events, all the drama surrounding Amir Khan and wife Faryal Makhdoom has been put to rest – and this time the news comes directly from the horse’s mouth…

Amir, has officially broken the news on his instagram account, stating that he’s back with his “4 month pregnant wife, after sorting out all the issues. Closing the year with a happy ending”…

He posted a picture with the official patch-up revelation – which featured him with Faryal cuddling together on a couch.

Amir Khan and Faryal Makhdoom’s whirlwind romance could easily be fit for novels.Don’t you think?

After an ugly Twitter row and a surprise pregnancy, Faryal left hints for us too recently that a possible reconciliation is most certainly on the cards.

Faryal appeared to have dramatically reunited with estranged husband, in an Instagram post.

The 26-year-old took to Instagram to share a picture of Amir and their daughter. While the picture seems to be undated, it’s the caption that caught our attention.

“We’re going to be doing this all over again�� #parentslove#5monthstogo��,” wrote Faryal.

Faryal hinted at a brighter future after months of well-documented acrimony.

Last month Faryal deleted her pleading apology after the boxer appeared to snub her attempted reconciliation. Faryal posted a lengthy message on Twitter saying it is time for her and Khan to put their ‘differences behind us’.

The businesswoman also apologised for all the ‘infighting’ between herself and Amir parents, which she revealed has had a ‘terrible effect’ on her marriage.

But soon afterwards Amir took to Twitter, confirming to fans their divorce would go ahead and wishing her well. Faryal had tweeted the statement of apology to her 180,000 followers just hours after announcing the launch of her own lipstick brand.

She went on to add, “My daughter and unborn child do not deserve a broken home. That is why I have decided that it is time to put our differences behind us, and start afresh.

“All families go through hard times. It is unfortunate for us that our difficulties were played out so publicly. I also apologise for my part in that.”

Glad the ‘hard times’ are behind the couple!

We simply hope that this latest series of events remain consistent and the couple steers clear of any more drama. We wish them well.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1555765...back-together/

Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    have to wait for amir response on this

Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also heard this.

Life lesson - Never take a side in such domestic conflicts unless something really bad/violent has happened and you are sure of it. In the end such people get together and you are the one who ends up looking like a clown.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madplayer View Post
    I also heard this.

Life lesson - Never take a side in such domestic conflicts unless something really bad/violent has happened and you are sure of it. In the end such people get together and you are the one who ends up looking like a clown.
    Here's another life lesson - never accuse your wife of sleeping with other men if you are going to end up getting back together because you end up looking like an even bigger tool than when you made the accusation in the first place.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amirs an idiot, can't believe pakistanians consider him a role model.

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    A family break up and discord has been avoided. This is good news