Instagram


The Cricket Paper

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Is Neymar really worth £200m?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    6 35.29%
  • No

    11 64.71%
Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    5,792
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Is Neymar really worth £200m?

    Is he really worthy of this mind-boggling world-record fee which has absolutely eclipsed the previous record, or have PSG massively overpaid for him?
    Last edited by Muhammad10; 7th August 2017 at 02:20.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram!

    Please also follow PakPassion Sport!

  2. #2
    Debut
    Jan 2008
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    40,185
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Business wise? Yes, (replica jerseys, media exposure, attendance increase).

    Football wise? Probably not.


    May the Hawks Fly Forever. Lightning Hawks CC -- Team Thread.

  3. #3
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    3,591
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As a player he is certainly not that good. From a business perspective depends on how much merchandise he sells.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  4. #4
    Debut
    Feb 2012
    Runs
    2,434
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like mentioned above he is an over rated player but with that comes the brand Neymar.

    I voted NO, but in a couple years £200m will be a normal figure in football.


    If you want to destroy a country, just create enmity between its people and their army - Salahuddin

  5. #5
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    8,676
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think so. Tbh, not even Messi or Ronaldo is worth that much money imo

  6. #6
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    708
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is worth that much.Neymar is just 25 who's yet to enter his prime he's the most complete footballer at the moment after Cr7 and messi.

  7. #7
    Debut
    Oct 2015
    Venue
    Andromeda
    Runs
    1,495
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Yes. They will earn more than >200m from this transfer.

    These clubs' owners/decision makers ain't fools. They exactly know what they are doing.

  8. #8
    Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    5,792
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He scored against Guingamp in an impressive PSG debut.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram!

    Please also follow PakPassion Sport!

  9. #9
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    20,178
    Mentioned
    1099 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhenSultansBowled View Post
    Yes. They will earn more than >200m from this transfer.

    These clubs' owners/decision makers ain't fools. They exactly know what they are doing.
    No this is a vanity project

  10. #10
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    1,345
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    No this is a vanity project
    Neymar wanted to leave Barcelona because in everyones eyes it was Messilona. Rightfully annoyed and rightfully left.

    Hardly a vanity project when this'll strengthen PSG immensely and they should aim for a semi-final position in CL at least.

    Both Neymar and PSG win. This is even before the merchandise, branding and sponsors Neymar brings (financial side).

  11. #11
    Debut
    Dec 2014
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    4,713
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thing is PSG could have got him for around 135m if they started he bidding at 110m because the player wanted to leave
    So not worth it.
    But it a good potential nvestment business wise as mentioned above


    If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you always got #improve

  12. #12
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    20,178
    Mentioned
    1099 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah View Post
    Thing is PSG could have got him for around 135m if they started he bidding at 110m because the player wanted to leave
    So not worth it.
    But it a good potential nvestment business wise as mentioned above
    Lol that is not true at all

    The only reason why Barca had to let him go is because PSG had met his release clause. They werent gonna let him go under any other condition

  13. #13
    Debut
    Oct 2015
    Venue
    Andromeda
    Runs
    1,495
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by idrizzy View Post
    Neymar wanted to leave Barcelona because in everyones eyes it was Messilona. Rightfully annoyed and rightfully left.

    Hardly a vanity project when this'll strengthen PSG immensely and they should aim for a semi-final position in CL at least.

    Both Neymar and PSG win. This is even before the merchandise, branding and sponsors Neymar brings (financial side).
    Well said. People are massively underestimating amount of money clubs make due to merchandise, branding and sponsors.
    Also, if somehow PSG manage to win the Champions then he'll automatically become a legend of club.

  14. #14
    Debut
    Dec 2014
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    4,713
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    Lol that is not true at all

    The only reason why Barca had to let him go is because PSG had met his release clause. They werent gonna let him go under any other condition
    Heard this a million times before. Once the player wants to go, he ends up going. It just takes a little longer, that's all


    If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you always got #improve

  15. #15
    Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    5,792
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)



    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram!

    Please also follow PakPassion Sport!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •