Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Nawaz Sharif's GT Road March

After changing his mind 3 times now NS finally decided to travel through GT road on Wednesday but what is he actually trying to achieve by showing his GT Road power to SC and Establishment? I guess he is trying too hard for a Sayasi Shahdat so that people can forget about his corruption and disqualification.

After accusing Imran of container and dherna politics now PMLN is preparing a container for their leader and roads are going to be blocked so that mian ji can travel happily

NS i guess is looking for another COAS Kayani to play the role of middle man

Raise your words, not voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder... (Rumi)

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    A loud and clear message from GHQ?

Raise your words, not voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder... (Rumi)

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    PTI trolling Maryam by quoting her old tweets

Last edited by WebGuru; 7th August 2017 at 10:59.

Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    The Capital Wasteland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    386 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    GT road tay breakaan lagiaan ni biloo teri toor waikh kay

Please allow me to introduce myself: I'm a man of wealth & taste.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aliasad1998 View Post
    GT road tay breakaan lagiaan ni biloo teri toor waikh kay
    Billo is in PPP not PMLN

Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    The Capital Wasteland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    386 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WebGuru View Post
    Billo is in PPP not PMLN
    Haha my bad

Please allow me to introduce myself: I'm a man of wealth & taste.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Debut
    Apr 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The irony is rich.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Is he actually going to march on foot? That would be quite impressive for a tubby fellow like Nawaz. Respect if he is doing so.

I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

Debut
    Oct 2015
    Venue
    Andromeda
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    You know what man, I want these fellas to do the march.

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    Is he actually going to march on foot? That would be quite impressive for a tubby fellow like Nawaz. Respect if he is doing so.
    The last long march I saw him do back in 2009 was in a car. I'll switch my allegiance to PMLN if he goes via foot. If Jo Brand managed it, so can he

Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    2nd Room on the left
    Runs
    Mentioned
    412 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Eggs and tomatoes being readied #GTroadpelting

Quote Originally Posted by Arsal_AK View Post
    If Hafeez can get two hundreds in a game anyone can.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kianig89 View Post
    Eggs and tomatoes being readied #GTroadpelting
    Nah they are spending big money to make sure everyone on the GT road looks like a Nawaz ka jayala that day.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The backdoor channel of the so called ant establishment PM is still open asking for another NRO

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DW44 View Post
    The irony is rich.
    Quite amazing you chose to pick something that supports your argument but overlooked most IRONIC part.

Maryam Nawaz on PTI protests against rigging which was validated by courts:
    "people simply don't have the courage & grace to concede defeat. Don't embarrass yourself further & let Pakistan prosper"

"Container & ground reality ..... A complete disconnect ! Or obstinacy? Well, God knows !"

"U can spend your whole life in the container but Nawaz Sharif will NOT resign."

Reality today:

PMLN on the roads against the decision of tope 5 Supreme court judges
    PMLN preparing container to march on same roads they criticised PTI
    PMLN blamed PTI for conspiring against CPEC and delaying development work when they demanded investigation into rigging or Panama papers but PMLN protesting against Supreme court decision.

PTI protests were due to someone's ISHARAY, aaj kon isharay kar raha hai Nawaz Sharif??

Nawaz Sharif asked Gilani to resign, celebrated his dismissal and appreciated judiciary. Nawaz Sharif never resigned on corruption charges, called his dismissal conspiracy against democracy and now happy to attack judiciary.

Just watched clip from Saad Rafiq who criticised PTI politics of roads and protests and called it extremely childish politics and today said "this is our right to protest and people on road will decide our future not courts....AMAZING!

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The irony is rich.
    Yeah lets instead leave it to the civvies who are planning and plotting to repeal 62/63 to save one person.

Inzi is the best selector in the world

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Translation: Aziz humwatnoo, any dharna, march must be directed under military productions, otherwise it's unconstitutional.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Zero View Post
    Translation: Aziz humwatnoo, any dharna, march must be directed under military productions, otherwise it's unconstitutional.
    More like "Aziz humwatanoon, adaliya ke faislay ko kabool karo warna humein apko kabool karwana parega"

Pakistan Zindabad, Pak fauj Paindabad.

#come at me haters

Inzi is the best selector in the world

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    IK refused to accept the Gallup polls once that NS is the most popular political leader in pakistan so why are pti so concerned as NS should be the least popular person in Pakistan after 5 "honorable justices" gave the verdict against him?

Note: Please inform pervaiz khat tak not to bring busses from KPK as you never know considering he is so tuned to the word "march".

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Venue
    In your dil, but not in your dimaag.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    860 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    I have reported Maryam Nawaz's twitter account for abusive and harmful material.

Swing it like Akram, whack it like Afridi, live it like Inti.

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    More like "Aziz humwatanoon, adaliya ke faislay ko kabool karo warna humein apko kabool karwana parega"

#come at me haters

Verdict is already implemented.
    Evidence: new pm, new cabinet and new election in NA120...

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Suleiman View Post
    I have reported Maryam Nawaz's twitter account for abusive and harmful material.
    Good luck.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Venue
    In your dil, but not in your dimaag.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    860 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Zero View Post
    Good luck.
    Taking down one crook at a time.

Swing it like Akram, whack it like Afridi, live it like Inti.

Debut
    Apr 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

#come at me haters

Sure, that's what it's about. Remind me when Mush's next hearing is?

Debut
    Apr 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waseem View Post
    Quite amazing you chose to pick something that supports your argument but overlooked most IRONIC part.

Maryam Nawaz on PTI protests against rigging which was validated by courts:
    "people simply don't have the courage & grace to concede defeat. Don't embarrass yourself further & let Pakistan prosper"

"Container & ground reality ..... A complete disconnect ! Or obstinacy? Well, God knows !"

"U can spend your whole life in the container but Nawaz Sharif will NOT resign."

Reality today:

PMLN on the roads against the decision of tope 5 Supreme court judges
    PMLN preparing container to march on same roads they criticised PTI
    PMLN blamed PTI for conspiring against CPEC and delaying development work when they demanded investigation into rigging or Panama papers but PMLN protesting against Supreme court decision.

PTI protests were due to someone's ISHARAY, aaj kon isharay kar raha hai Nawaz Sharif??

Nawaz Sharif asked Gilani to resign, celebrated his dismissal and appreciated judiciary. Nawaz Sharif never resigned on corruption charges, called his dismissal conspiracy against democracy and now happy to attack judiciary.

Just watched clip from Saad Rafiq who criticised PTI politics of roads and protests and called it extremely childish politics and today said "this is our right to protest and people on road will decide our future not courts....AMAZING!
    Yeah, none of that interests me. I have turned into a quasi youthya in that I have a single minded focus on one issue and zero regard for any others issues. My issue is the khakis and them running around like they own the place. Beyond that, I could care less what Punjab league or TTPTI do. I'll leave their legions of hypocritical, morally bankrupt, lying supporters slug it out and be prepared with a 'told you so' 20 years from now when whichever one of them prevails ultimately makes the mother of all messes.

Debut
    Apr 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yeah lets instead leave it to the civvies who are planning and plotting to repeal 62/63 to save one person.
    That person can't be saved and no one's repaying 62 and 63 even though they should be. Only the stuff added by Zia ul Haq is being targeted for removal but, hypothetically, even if they were repealing it, khakis issuing a warning is a slap to the face of the constitution in and off itself hence the delicious irony.

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Between Venus & Mars
    Runs
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Tahir-ul-Qadri said during his jalsa today that if NS came via G.T road we would welcome him.

Getting scary

" Don't wait. The time will never be just right "

Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    2nd Room on the left
    Runs
    Mentioned
    412 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quaid tera aik ishara aage aage lahu hamara : sharif

Quote Originally Posted by Arsal_AK View Post
    If Hafeez can get two hundreds in a game anyone can.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nawaz wants civil conflict or the military to intervene. The people must realise his tactics and not turn against each other. This RAW agent will do anything to harm Pakistan.

PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post

Our foreign minister ladies and gents!

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Rawalpindi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Good luck to everyone commuting in twin cities today

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Last edited by Abdullah719; 9th August 2017 at 04:20.

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That person can't be saved and no one's repaying 62 and 63 even though they should be. Only the stuff added by Zia ul Haq is being targeted for removal but, hypothetically, even if they were repealing it, khakis issuing a warning is a slap to the face of the constitution in and off itself hence the delicious irony.
    Guess what?

Nawaz hasn't been disqualified because he didn't memorize a surah by heart or lied about his deals with establishment or conflicting ststements in parliament or even his secret affairs.

He has been disqualified due to his corruption with multiple cases referred to NAB, undeclared businesses and companies that are widely used for money laundering and NOT visa purposes as PM doesn't require an Iqama for visa purposes.

You can amend/remove 62/63 or anything Zia introduced but there is no law in the world that provides free hand to PM for money laundering, tax evasion or any other corruption. There is a reason Iceland PM resigned and British PM clarified his position in front of parliament.

By the way, someone should tell Iceland PM to take back his resignation. Poor guy was first victim of Pakistan establishment initiated Panama papaers which were leaked purely to target Nawaz Sharif, woh bechara aisay hi maara gaya

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Residents on roads to protests against closure of roads, shops.

Debut
    Apr 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waseem View Post
    Guess what?

Nawaz hasn't been disqualified because he didn't memorize a surah by heart or lied about his deals with establishment or conflicting ststements in parliament or even his secret affairs.

He has been disqualified due to his corruption with multiple cases referred to NAB, undeclared businesses and companies that are widely used for money laundering and NOT visa purposes as PM doesn't require an Iqama for visa purposes.

You can amend/remove 62/63 or anything Zia introduced but there is no law in the world that provides free hand to PM for money laundering, tax evasion or any other corruption. There is a reason Iceland PM resigned and British PM clarified his position in front of parliament.

And? How is that diatribe relevant to the quoted post? Nawaz is gone, that chapter is closed. My issue isn't with who the law has been used to disqualify or who, it's with (a) The exact wording of the law and (b) Those damned khakis throwing their weight around, acting like the local badmash. You seem obsessed with NS considering my post has nothing to do with him and I've been opposed to this ridiculous law long before Panama was a thing. NS could have been disqualified regardless of whether or not this particular law was in place. What having such a law does is it provides the extraconstitutional forces a means to arm twist non compliant politicians because the stringency of the criteria set within 62 and 63 means that not a single living being can satisfy it and anyone who falls out of line can be taken out for being in violation of it when needed.

I don't give a flying horse about saving Nawaz Sharif, you lot really need to get over this ridiculous habit of reducing things to an opposed to IK = Nawaz supporter binary, it just makes you lot look petty and stupid considering how much bigger our problems are than those two clowns.

By the way, someone should tell Iceland PM to take back his resignation. Poor guy was first victim of Pakistan establishment initiated Panama papaers which were leaked purely to target Nawaz Sharif, woh bechara aisay hi maara gaya
    This is pretty underhanded even for youthias. I know false attribution is one of the defining traits of this group but at no point in this thread did I so much as hint at, much less mention, the establishment's role in NS' disqualification nor is any post in this chain even remotely relevant to that issue so instead of creating strawmen, maybe address the issue at hand that 62/63 are ridiculous laws. Not everything is about IK, NS and the khakis.

Censorship reflects a society's lack of confidence in itself...
    ...so censor away.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even after hours of delay very few people at the start of rally and that too with many govt employees. Rana and other PMLN leadership isn't happy. They will have to make up the numbers once the rally get out of Islamabad and Rawalpindi. I am expecting big numbers when it reaches Gujranwala.

Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a dirty mess this all is.

People have NOTHING else to do apart from flocking and blocking the streets in 45 degrees heat and humidity for the sake of doing it.

Only if the country had provided food, water and jobs for all these to actually have rather than doing nothing.

Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    SMCHS, Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    599 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Can someone explain to me, in a simple coherent way, on the purpose of this said March ??

Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedwaqas92 View Post
    Can someone explain to me, in a simple coherent way, on the purpose of this said March ??
    Giving people who do NOTHING free entertainment and chicken pulaao.

Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    SMCHS, Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    599 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deewana Mastana View Post
    I've heard the seasonal political employment Pakistan's going through at the moment but what I want to know is 'the purpose of the march', I mean for PML-N what does this march hope to achieve / show ??

Is it a protest?? is it pre election campaigning?? WHAT EXACTLY IS THIS ABOUT ???

Any N supporters willing to assist me on this?

Debut
    Dec 2016
    Venue
    srinagar
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i hope ua comments aren't directed towards common masses.

SIR DONALD BRADMAN ------SORRY, BUT NO ONE LIKE HIM

Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've heard the seasonal political employment Pakistan's going through at the moment but what I want to know is 'the purpose of the march', I mean for PML-N what does this march hope to achieve / show ??

Is it a protest?? is it pre election campaigning?? WHAT EXACTLY IS THIS ABOUT ???

This is to show that they're winning hearts of millions and billions across the world. NS still resides in Pakistani people's hearts.

This is the incentive behind such a march afterall they were the first party to ridicule the other one when they took to streets on containers and now it is not hypocrisy.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

They think they can pressurize SC judges and Establishment to take back take the disqualification decision.

In short apni he SC, Punjab govt, Fed govt or apni he Army ke khilaf march

Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UN talkz View Post
    i hope ua comments aren't directed towards common masses.
    It is directed to each and everyone of them.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Reality check for Noon in Rawalpindi and Islamabad so far even the free chicken pulao and cold drinks have failed

Now Gujranwala tera he aasra...

Jehlum is a ghaer sayasai city so can't expect big numbers from there and Gujrat was never a stronghold of PMLN.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Want to see how govt resources are being used? Look at this mobile health unit transferred from South Punjab to Islamabad.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Khawaja Saad tweeted this pic but i fail to understand how come people are wearing jackets in the heat of August?

Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Want to see how govt resources are being used? Look at this mobile health unit transferred from South Punjab to Islamabad.

This is nothing major whatsoever, to the rest of the damage done.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @WebGuru evryy educated and sensible indevidual is criticizing this poor show.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This is nothing major whatsoever, to the rest of the damage done.
    I agree but there are only few of these mobile health units working in rural areas of South Punjab so it's a major thing for those people.

Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DRsohail View Post
    @WebGuru evryy educated and sensible indevidual is criticizing this poor show.
    Not really don't know where you've got that from.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Shahbaz Sharif wife Tehmina isn't happy with this show.

Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree but there are only few of these mobile health units working in rural areas of South Punjab so it's a major thing for those people.
    Not just that it is actually a rarity in the country in general not a few of them at all.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Heard PTI is going to use the same card against PMLN by announcing a GT road rally after a week or 2 to show their street power. IMHO PTI should drop that idea is germi main banda nikelne se pehle 10 bar sochta he GT road per so it can backfire.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not really don't know where you've got that from.
    from kp..do u think otherwise??

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shahbaz Sharif wife Tehmina isn't happy with this show.

it smells bad??

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Would like to see how many people from KP show up in this rally with Amir Muqam and how many from Hazara with Capt Safdar and Sardar Yousaf

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    it smells bad??
    Yep things are not looking good within the family.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    PMLN supporters right now are sharing Mumtaz Qadri funeral pics and Brazil protest pics for a face saving

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Is North Punjab meant to be a PML-N stronghold? The crowd seems really small, was this expected?

“It is not defeat that destroys you, it is being demoralized by defeat that destroys you.”
    ― Imran Khan

Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    from kp..do u think otherwise??
    KPK is about PTI, not PMLN.

Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heard PTI is going to use the same card against PMLN by announcing a GT road rally after a week or 2 to show their street power. IMHO PTI should drop that idea is germi main banda nikelne se pehle 10 bar sochta he GT road per so it can backfire.
    It won't be surprising if PPP do that too.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hussain.r97 View Post
    Is North Punjab meant to be a PML-N stronghold? The crowd seems really small, was this expected?
    There are 14 MNA seats from Rawalpindi+Attock+Chakwal+Jehlum and 10 of them are won by PMLN. Most of those MNA are strong leaders of PMLN like Ch Nisar, Khaqan Abbasi, Sheikh Aftab, Dr Fazal etc

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    KPK is about PTI, not PMLN.
    Hazara part of KP is pro PMLN.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    There are 14 MNA seats from Rawalpindi+Attock+Chakwal+Jehlum and 10 of them are won by PMLN. Most of those MNA are strong leaders of PMLN like Ch Nisar, Khaqan Abbasi, Sheikh Aftab, Dr Fazal etc
    Wow, the small crowd surely indicates that they have lost a lot of support ....

“It is not defeat that destroys you, it is being demoralized by defeat that destroys you.”
    ― Imran Khan

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hussain.r97 View Post
    Wow, the small crowd surely indicates that they have lost a lot of support ....
    I personally think PMLN was never a jalsa/rally party like PPP and PTI.

Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hazara part of KP is pro PMLN.
    That's for half of the country anyway.

Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A YouTuber: ​Pakistan ki 80 percent dahi abadi hai jhan wese b ilaqe ka bara hukamrani krta hai us bare ne jo keh diya peche pura ilaqa wohi krta hai paise sbko nhe us bare ko he milte hain

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    A YouTuber: ​Pakistan ki 80 percent dahi abadi hai jhan wese b ilaqe ka bara hukamrani krta hai us bare ne jo keh diya peche pura ilaqa wohi krta hai paise sbko nhe us bare ko he milte hain
    Most of what you said is true but 80% is wrong and at most i will say 55 to 60%

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    hahaha even the anti-PTI are accepting the fact!

Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most of what you said is true but 80% is wrong and at most i will say 55 to 60%
    This isn't me as I quoted it is "A Youtuber". They've got a live chat and I just came across it so posted it here.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This is what happens when you Rent a Crowd

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Mian sahab ka dil ghabraane laga

Debut
    May 2009
    Venue
    Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @WebGuru is having a field day today.

Debut
    May 2009
    Venue
    Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This rally reminds me of JI rally that happened after Panama verdict. That rally had more or less same number of people.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by coooolali View Post
    @WebGuru is having a field day today.
    Missing the old PMLN supporters at PP after Panama verdict