Instagram


Indoor Big Bash

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 80 of 128
  1. #1
    Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    5,074
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Eighteen people found guilty over Newcastle sex grooming network

    Seventeen men and one woman have been found guilty of involvement in a sex grooming network in Newcastle that plied vulnerable women and girls with drink and drugs before assaulting them.

    In a series of four trials at Newcastle crown court, juries found the men guilty of a catalogue of nearly 100 offences – ranging from rape, human trafficking, conspiracy to incite prostitution and drug supply – between 2011 and 2014.

    The men befriended more than 20 victims and invited them to “sessions” at properties, mostly in the west end of the city. The girls were lured by the offer of alcohol and drugs, in particular mephedrone (“Mkat”) and cannabis, and were expected to offer sexual services in return for the substances.

    The victims, all females between the ages of 13 and 25, were targeted because they were vulnerable and because they were “less likely to complain because of their circumstances”, the prosecution argued. The court heard accounts of young women who were drugged before waking up to find themselves undressed, having been sexually assaulted.

    The men – some of whom were related or friends since childhood – were convicted in four interlinked trials that have run over more than two years. The trials were the result of police investigation Operation Shelter, which fell under the umbrella of Operation Sanctuary – Northumbria police’s probe into the sexual exploitation of children and adults with vulnerabilities. Police identified as many as 108 potential victims in Operation Shelter.

    Operation Shelter has clear similarities to grooming scandals in Rotherham and Rochdale, which featured gangs of British Asian men abusing white girls. The men in operation Shelter are from a wider range of backgrounds, including Bangladeshi, Pakistani, Indian, Iraqi, Iranian and Turkish.

    The trials, the first of which finished in October 2015, could not be reported until all were concluded for fear that they would be prejudiced.

    During the trials, the court also heard how Northumbria police paid a convicted child rapist £9,680 over 21 months to spy on the network of men, attending the parties where victims were suspected of being abused. The jury did not hear evidence from the informant, a British-Asian man in his 30s with links to the defendants, and a judge described him as “inherently unreliable”.

    In the final trial, which concluded on Wednesday, Habibur Rahim, 34, was found guilty of rape, the trafficking of seven victims, conspiracy to incite prostitution against seven victims, as well as drugs offences.

    Abdul Sabe, 40, was found guilty of conspiracy to commit sexual assault against two victims, trafficking for the purpose of sexual assault against four victims, and conspiracy to incite prostitution against four victims, as well as drugs offences

    Badrul Hussain, 37, was found guilty of providing premises for the supply of cocaine, mephedrone and cannabis. Mohibur Rahman, 44, pleaded guilty conspiracy to incite prostitution for gain, three counts of providing mephedrone, and two counts of providing premises for the supply of mephedrone.

    In the final trial, Newcastle crown court heard how girls came to trust the defendants, particularly Habibur Rahim – known as Sham – who introduced them to other men in the group.

    The court heard that on April 2014, an 18-year-old victim fell asleep while intoxicated by mephedrone, a drug also known on the street as Mcat. She awoke to her find herself on a bed with her trousers down, Rahim next to her and a wardrobe against the door. She said Rahim told her: “We just done it.” He was convicted of rape.

    The court heard that Rahim attempted to persuade victims to have sex with his friends, with one complainant saying she did it “out of loyalty to him”. Rahim argued that all of the witnesses testifying against him were liars, that the police were racist and that he was a victim.

    Giving evidence, an off-duty probation officer described how she was on a night out in Tynemouth, North Tyneside, when she saw Abdul Sabe, 40, ushering a group of young girls into the back of a black 4x4. She called the police as she knew Sabe to be on the sex offenders register.

    Following the report, police visited Sabe and Rahim at Sabe’s flat in Walker, Newcastle. The pair were given warnings for cannabis possession and an entry was put on the police log to say “nothing untoward” had happened.

    On another occasion, 7 February 2011, police arrived to speak to Sabe while he was drinking with young girls at the derelict Ship in the Hole pub in Wallsend, North Tyneside.

    One girl, then 19, who alleged that she was sexually assaulted by the gang, told the court that police attended whilst she and two other girls were in Rahim’s car with another, unknown man. The victim told how she and the other girls had been drinking cans of lager and smoking cannabis when the police arrived. She said everyone in the car was searched but Rahim was then allowed to drive away.

    The court was told how on one occasion a father was called to collect his daughter from a house on Northcote Street, where a number of the crimes were committed, at 12.15am on 27 March 2014. He described how he saw her coming towards him barefoot carrying a glass of orange liquid, “clothing in disarray, highly intoxicated”.

    He said her condition worsened and she could not stand. “Her head was flopping and she was unable to control her movements. She was in no fit state to look after herself or control herself.”

    The jury was told that the men had no respect for their victims and that they chose them because they were “easy targets”. The court heard that in April 2014, Badrul Hussain – who was found guilty of providing premises for drug supply – was caught traveling on public transport without a ticket. The female ticket inspector claimed that he shouted at her: “All white women are only good for one thing. For men like me to **** and use like trash. That’s all women like you are worth.”

    The allegations against the men in Operation Shelter came to light in December 2013 following two separate allegations made near the same time – one of a serious sexual assault made to police by a young women and the other by a child speaking to a social worker. The first charges were brought in February 2015.

    After media coverage of arrests made as part of the investigation, two more complainants attended Byker police station on 17 February 2014 to report crimes.

    A woman, Carolann Gallon, 23, also pleaded guilty to three counts of trafficking for sexual exploitation. The majority of those convicted in the trials are due to be sentenced on 4 September this year.

    Although many of the defendants were charged with conspiracy to incite prostitution for gain, there is no suggestion that any of the victims were sex workers.

    Like other prominent child sex grooming cases, Shelter involves the “boyfriend model” of sexual exploitation, where a vulnerable person is encouraged to believe they are in a loving relationship with their abuser.

    In a parliamentary report published in November 2014 into child sexual exploitation in Rotherham, MPs said they had reached “the alarming conclusion” that Rotherham was not an outlier and that there was a widespread problem of organised child sexual exploitation in England.

    A spokesperson for Pace, Parents against child sexual exploitation, said: “Sadly we know that child sexual exploitation has been widespread throughout the country and it can affect any child or family. It is good that the perpetrators have finally been brought to justice. There has been immense trauma inflicted on those young people and their families. There will be lessons to be learned.”

    A serious case review into Operation Shelter was commissioned by Newcastle safeguarding children’s board and Newcastle safeguarding adult’s board in May 2015. It will be authored by retired barrister David Spicer and is expected to report in December this year.

    https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...ration-shelter


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram!

    Please also follow PakPassion Sport!

  2. #2
    Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    21,385
    Mentioned
    546 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    This abhorrent and disgusting crime crosses all boundaries of race, class, religion and education.

    All communities must look inside, to root out the sickness.

  3. #3
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    8,098
    Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Is it just that such crimes get reported and caught more in UK as compared to other western countries?

  4. #4
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    chorley
    Runs
    3,018
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    disgusting.

  5. #5
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    25,940
    Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    This abhorrent and disgusting crime crosses all boundaries of race, class, religion and education.

    All communities must look inside, to root out the sickness.
    What do you expect communities to do to stop these types of disgusting crimes?

    Those found guilty should be given strong sentences as they have ruined young peoples lives.


    Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

  6. #6
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    23,363
    Mentioned
    877 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    UK really needs to bring back the death penalty.


    Inzi is the best selector in the world

  7. #7
    Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    124
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketCartoons View Post
    Is it just that such crimes get reported and caught more in UK as compared to other western countries?
    No it just happens more in the UK with willing communities giving cover

  8. #8
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    19,764
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketCartoons View Post
    Is it just that such crimes get reported and caught more in UK as compared to other western countries?
    There's a lot of young kids who hang around street corners in run down estates trying to buy alcohol, I'm wondering whether these are among those being targeted by these scumbags. Alcohol and drugs seems to be the tool of choice in these cases. It's the level of organisation which is really sickening.


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  9. #9
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    19,764
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GBK_Fan View Post
    No it just happens more in the UK with willing communities giving cover
    What makes you think the communities are giving cover?


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  10. #10
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Venue
    Watford, UK
    Runs
    12,039
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GBK_Fan View Post
    No it just happens more in the UK with willing communities giving cover
    Why don't you elaborate further rather than just giving a blank statement.

    Was it just one community giving cover in this instance to the multiple nationalities involved ?

  11. #11
    Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    8,077
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The worst of Western and Asian 'civilisations' coming together

  12. #12
    Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    124
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    What makes you think the communities are giving cover?
    For a close knit community it's rather odd that people don't report older men hanging out with young white girls, especially when these grooming gangs have been repeatedly highlighted. In a majority of the cases these gangs are tracked and busted from outside these communities.

  13. #13
    Debut
    Jan 2007
    Runs
    12,462
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    There will always be perverts, child molesters and similar vermin no matter what the society, whether rich or poor, whether in the West or in the 3rd world.

    Furthermore. in societies such as the UK, there will always be vulnerable girls, living in care homes or with parents who don't provide the care and support these girls need, thereby giving an opportunity to these depraved individuals to prey upon them.

    Having said that, society in general must also take it's fair share of the blame. When society takes such a lax attitude towards prostitution, especially towards the clients/customers of these women who sell their bodies for sex (often out of desperation), a lax attitude towards drugs and alcohol, is it any surprise that the lines get blurred between the pimps of prostitutes, and these sex predators who prey upon these vulnerable girls?

    When society turns a blind eye, nay deems it as being acceptable, for men to purchase prostitutes for sex then is it really such a big step for these same sex customers to not question whether the woman-for-sex they are hiring is a 'voluntary prostitute' or a vulnerable young girl duped into making her body available for sex in return for drink and drugs?


    “In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule”

  14. #14
    Debut
    Sep 2011
    Runs
    1,412
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GBK_Fan View Post
    For a close knit community it's rather odd that people don't report older men hanging out with young white girls, especially when these grooming gangs have been repeatedly highlighted. In a majority of the cases these gangs are tracked and busted from outside these communities.
    Agree, the whole Brit Muslim community is complicit in these grooming cases of innocent white little angels.

  15. #15
    Debut
    Jan 2007
    Runs
    12,462
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Our database has now profiled the offences of over 55,000 ‘convicted’ UK & Irish child abusers.
    You can search your area now by simply typing your town into the search bar.
    We have written & included 1000’s of reports that have never appeared in the press.

    https://theukdatabase.com/
    The police, politicians, Establishment, media were all complicit in covering up the child abuse activities of Jimmy Savile and friends. And they are still complicit in the manner they are even now picking and choosing what and how to report, and what not to report, depending upon their political agenda.


    “In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule”

  16. #16
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    19,764
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GBK_Fan View Post
    For a close knit community it's rather odd that people don't report older men hanging out with young white girls, especially when these grooming gangs have been repeatedly highlighted. In a majority of the cases these gangs are tracked and busted from outside these communities.
    So you basically just made that assumption yourself with no substance to back it up. Perhaps next time you should add that it is your personal imagination rather than present it as fact, also perhaps your own nationality and ethnic background to give some context.


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  17. #17
    Debut
    Jan 2007
    Runs
    12,462
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GBK_Fan View Post
    For a close knit community it's rather odd that people don't report older men hanging out with young white girls, especially when these grooming gangs have been repeatedly highlighted. In a majority of the cases these gangs are tracked and busted from outside these communities.
    You're right of course.

    Child abuse is a worldwide problem, has gone on since time immemorial, and no society is or has been exempt. However, in some societies, the scale of the problem is staggering, where one in every two children is a victim of sexual abuse.

    One in every two children victim of sexual abuse, says survey

    One in every five children do not feel safe because of the fear of being sexually abused.

    A survey participated in by more than 45,000 children in the 12- 18 age group, across 26 states in the country, revealed that one in every two children is a victim of child sexual abuse.

    The survey conducted by humanitarian aid organisation World Vision India with a sample of 45,844 respondents also revealed that one in every five do not feel safe because of the fear of being sexually abused.

    It also said one in four families do not come forward to report child abuse.

    Despite one in every two children being a victim of child sexual abuse, there continues to be a huge silence. The magnitude of sexual violence against children is unknown,” World Vision India National Director Cherian Thomas said here while launching a campaign to end child sexual abuse and exploitation by 2021.

    http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-...rlTZJep7L.html


    “In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule”

  18. #18
    Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    Yorkshire
    Runs
    35,772
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hafeezrocks View Post
    Agree, the whole Brit Muslim community is complicit in these grooming cases of innocent white little angels.
    Remember, these girls are the victims. No need to make a disparaging remark about the victims because somebody has made a generalised remark about the perpetrators.

  19. #19
    Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    21,385
    Mentioned
    546 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    What do you expect communities to do to stop these types of disgusting crimes?

    Those found guilty should be given strong sentences as they have ruined young peoples lives.
    Report it to the police. Look at Saville, he got away with it for decades because people in the white community were scared to speak up.

  20. #20
    Debut
    Oct 2015
    Venue
    Andromeda
    Runs
    1,273
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Really messed up stuff. Make one lose faith in humanity.

    These child molesters should be publicly hanged IMO. That should send a message to all these sickos.

  21. #21
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    7,811
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hafeezrocks View Post
    Agree, the whole Brit Muslim community is complicit in these grooming cases of innocent white little angels.
    I find your casual racism abhorrent. As an educator i come across these kids all the time and they come from chaotic backgrounds and are very vulnerable and because of their vulnerability they are targetted by sex starved control freaks. Sadly, most of these guys that are organised are PK and BD Muslims. Prepare yourself as i know for a fact they are going after all of them in all towns. As painful as it is for people of ghairat, this **** needs to be got rid off from our communities.

  22. #22
    Debut
    Sep 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    9,441
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Messed up, however a part of the blame will always be linked to bad parenting, if you don't know where your young daughter is, if she is hiding her movements and activities from you to this extent then there is something wrong the way you are bringing them up or too involved with other things to really care.

  23. #23
    Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    21,385
    Mentioned
    546 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Salman View Post
    Messed up, however a part of the blame will always be linked to bad parenting, if you don't know where your young daughter is, if she is hiding her movements and activities from you to this extent then there is something wrong the way you are bringing them up or too involved with other things to really care.
    Parents are to blame for children being raped?

    No. The rapists are to blame.

    I heard a Muslim elder on LBC - did not catch his name or whom he represents - that this is a way to make money for young men, which feeds back into the community. So there is a reason for the community to keep quiet, turn a blind eye.

    This sickness keeps happening. Enough of it. Community leaders, imams, parents have to tell their sons to respect young girls and behave like men and not beasts.

  24. #24
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    354
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GBK_Fan View Post
    For a close knit community it's rather odd that people don't report older men hanging out with young white girls, especially when these grooming gangs have been repeatedly highlighted. In a majority of the cases these gangs are tracked and busted from outside these communities.
    Can't speak for the current case, but in the Rochdale case, the meeting point was a take away (Tasty Bites) in Heywood, a working class white area.

  25. #25
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    20,732
    Mentioned
    4073 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Sickening, glad the satans responsible have been punished


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  26. #26
    Debut
    Sep 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    9,441
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    Parents are to blame for children being raped?

    No. The rapists are to blame.

    I heard a Muslim elder on LBC - did not catch his name or whom he represents - that this is a way to make money for young men, which feeds back into the community. So there is a reason for the community to keep quiet, turn a blind eye.

    This sickness keeps happening. Enough of it. Community leaders, imams, parents have to tell their sons to respect young girls and behave like men and not beasts.
    That is why i specifically said "part" of the blame! you can't deny the fact if the parents of these poor girls were more actively concerned about their safety and would go the extra mile to make sure their kid is not hanging around park benches and takeaway's with wrong'un's hoping to get free high and alcohol, they would be safer.

    As for the rapists, there needs to be some sort of financial incentive and protection model to the public and community for reporting these activities if a charges are brought forward.
    Last edited by Salman; 10th August 2017 at 11:36.

  27. #27
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    20,732
    Mentioned
    4073 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    With regards to escorting services, there will always be adult entertainment workers in our society; if the clients are criminalised, the escorts work could become a lot more dangerous because they'd be accepting bookings which they'd normally reject from abusive customers in order to sustain their career. That's why the UK's model is the best because although they could certainly improve in certain areas, they have generally regulated the industry quiet well.

    This passage from an article by the independent sums it up:

    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a6877816.html

    The Independent told last month how the establishment of a permanent “managed” prostitution zone in Leeds, where prostitutes can work without risk of prosecution, has seen a huge increase in the number of those willing to report violent crimes to the police. Alex Feis-Bryce, the chief executive of National Ugly Mugs, said: “We know from supporting sex workers when they are victims of crime every day that they are targeted because the offenders know that they are unlikely to report it to the police. “Sex workers are less likely to report to the police in areas where they or their clients are criminalised.

    "This survey sends a strong message to policy makers that when it comes to something as fundamental as safety and human rights, they need to listen to the voices of sex workers and the evidence and put aside their moralistic, ideological objections.” Dr Mary Laing from Northumbria University, who assessed the survey results, said they reflect broader academic findings which show that criminalisation of sex workers or their clients “only leads to violence, stigma and marginalisation”. Concerns about the inquiry have also been raised by the English Collective of Prostitutes, which campaigns for the abolition of prostitution laws.
    More than 9 out of 10 say they are against criminalising the buying of sex in the UK and eight out of 10 fear it would impact on their safety, according to the biggest ever survey of the nation’s sex workers on legislation.


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  28. #28
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    20,732
    Mentioned
    4073 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    Parents are to blame for children being raped?

    No. The rapists are to blame.

    I heard a Muslim elder on LBC - did not catch his name or whom he represents - that this is a way to make money for young men, which feeds back into the community. So there is a reason for the community to keep quiet, turn a blind eye.

    This sickness keeps happening. Enough of it. Community leaders, imams, parents have to tell their sons to respect young girls and behave like men and not beasts.
    Those who are turning a blind eye should be arrested mate, even more so if they know what is going on. The Imam at my local mosque is never shy on speaking out on such matters during the friday prayers, in fact many are aware that it's not in line with their faith and religion; anyhow it's not something which really needs to be an 11th commandment "tho shall not rape, abuse and exploit women" because it's just common sense! and the heinous crime goes beyond many factors, but as you say the individual who commits the crime is mostly at fault. I've never had the best parenting personally but I've never entertained the idea of doing something so vile.

    But a collective effort would certainly make things a lot better, everyone needs to work together to get rid of the vermin amongst us but even then Robert, how can we cure a poisoned/deranged mind ? because some beasts will do this regardless, so for me the most pivotal factor I'd be focusing on more then anything is policing and law/regulation in order to catch the devils before they are on the brink of doing something dreadful
    Last edited by shaz619; 10th August 2017 at 12:01.


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  29. #29
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    19,764
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    Parents are to blame for children being raped?

    No. The rapists are to blame.

    I heard a Muslim elder on LBC - did not catch his name or whom he represents - that this is a way to make money for young men, which feeds back into the community. So there is a reason for the community to keep quiet, turn a blind eye.

    This sickness keeps happening. Enough of it. Community leaders, imams, parents have to tell their sons to respect young girls and behave like men and not beasts.
    Do you honestly think these guys are doing this openly in front of their parents, Imams or community leaders? For one thing the girls have been described as ranging in age from 15-25 yrs old. Even if I saw some guy with a 15 yr old drinking cider, how would I know she is 15 especially if she is dressed up? I'm not sure people think these things through properly and just start tarring the whole ethnic group through anger.


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  30. #30
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    20,732
    Mentioned
    4073 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    Do you honestly think these guys are doing this openly in front of their parents, Imams or community leaders? For one thing the girls have been described as ranging in age from 15-25 yrs old. Even if I saw some guy with a 15 yr old drinking cider, how would I know she is 15 especially if she is dressed up? I'm not sure people think these things through properly and just start tarring the whole ethnic group through anger.
    Maybe the ethnic group as a percentage of its population could be the highest to indulge in such crimes compared to the white folk etc ? am not sure but that could be it although generalisations are totally unfair because we tend to get abused for the crimes of others and a lot of the folk are not the sharpest tools in the box to look beyond what they may read in The Sun or Daily Mail.

    That's a good point about the dress code, Akon once slept with a woman whom he did not know was underage; she had managed to sneak into his club without having to show an ID.


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  31. #31
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    19,764
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    Maybe the ethnic group as a percentage of its population could be the highest to indulge in such crimes compared to the white folk etc ? am not sure but that could be it although generalisations are totally unfair because we tend to get abused for the crimes of others and a lot of the folk are not the sharpest tools in the box to look beyond what they may read in The Sun or Daily Mail.

    That's a good point about the dress code, Akon once slept with a woman whom he did not know was underage; she had managed to sneak into his club without having to show an ID.
    But I don't have a problem with the ethnic group being highlighted as a higher percentage if that serves some purpose. My issue is that the community/parents/leaders are also being tarred as it is being inferred that they know about it or are keeping quiet without any evidence to back that up.


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  32. #32
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    20,732
    Mentioned
    4073 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    But I don't have a problem with the ethnic group being highlighted as a higher percentage if that serves some purpose. My issue is that the community/parents/leaders are also being tarred as it is being inferred that they know about it or are keeping quiet without any evidence to back that up.
    True, @Robert was reading too much into what that 'Muslim' elder was pointing out about turning a blind eye because the money is invested in the community; majority of Muslims, Imams and other spiritual leaders would give the guy who said that a slap in the face because that money is 'haram', because it was earned through sin which means it can never benefit the community and must be rejected at all costs if someone is aware. So that 'muslim' elder had said a very un-muslim thing.


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  33. #33
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    7,811
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Salman View Post
    That is why i specifically said "part" of the blame! you can't deny the fact if the parents of these poor girls were more actively concerned about their safety and would go the extra mile to make sure their kid is not hanging around park benches and takeaway's with wrong'un's hoping to get free high and alcohol, they would be safer.

    As for the rapists, there needs to be some sort of financial incentive and protection model to the public and community for reporting these activities if a charges are brought forward.
    Many of these kids are in care so parents in the traditional sense dont exist. Other Parents are themselves live chaotic lives, which means the kids are left vulnerable to drug dealers and pimps with money. As you would expect I cant go too much into detail about the cases i have been involved with but the modus operandi is the same, find vulnerable girls ( and in some cases boys), sell them weed or buy them weed, when they dont have money, offer weed for sex, then blackmail them for more sex. We are talking about **** that is lower than vermin, and sadly they are getting larger in numbers. Then EDL use this to bash all muslims and we get hurt, but these people exist and prison is the only answer.

  34. #34
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    19,764
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    True, @Robert was reading too much into what that 'Muslim' elder was pointing out about turning a blind eye because the money is invested in the community; majority of Muslims, Imams and other spiritual leaders would give the guy who said that a slap in the face because that money is 'haram', because it was earned through sin which means it can never benefit the community and must be rejected at all costs if someone is aware. So that 'muslim' elder had said a very un-muslim thing.
    That 'Muslim elder' should have been arrested and questioned by the police, if he knows something and is withholding evidence then he could be liable to prosecution. I'd love to know who he was and which people he was claiming to represent on LBC so we could find out if he's still voicing this sleazy opinion.


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  35. #35
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    1,991
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    Many of these kids are in care so parents in the traditional sense dont exist. Other Parents are themselves live chaotic lives, which means the kids are left vulnerable to drug dealers and pimps with money. As you would expect I cant go too much into detail about the cases i have been involved with but the modus operandi is the same, find vulnerable girls ( and in some cases boys), sell them weed or buy them weed, when they dont have money, offer weed for sex, then blackmail them for more sex. We are talking about **** that is lower than vermin, and sadly they are getting larger in numbers. Then EDL use this to bash all muslims and we get hurt, but these people exist and prison is the only answer.
    Since you I think live in Bham and there is a very large black population. Whom as per the figures released are the highest % involved why is there a blind eye turned towards there activities?

    Also what is there modus operandi?

  36. #36
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    942
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    This sickness keeps happening. Enough of it. Community leaders, imams, parents have to tell their sons to respect young girls and behave like men and not beasts.
    The topic is taboo and usually no one will accept this is happening in their 'community' as it brings shame for any person sharing the same ethnicity! People are defensive!

    That said I do not think there is a culture, society, ethnicity where children are taught that it's ok to take advantage of the weak or abuse anyone because it benefits you! All are taught to respect others and to do whats right. Now their actions as adults are completely their own responsibility.

    But yes there would be friends or acquaintances in their circles who might have known about this albeit not necessarily a participant. They could have spoken out.

    But these are not Pakistanis, Bangladeshis or Indians, these are first and second generation Brit born scumbags who have somehow lost their sight of morality or decency and have evolved into this niche collective of degenerates! Who is to blame I do not know, but it is unfair to group them into any particular ethnicity.

    People of Immigrant Pakistani origin are a far more successful and valuable collective in every other part of the world, except for Britain! Make what of it, you may!

  37. #37
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    7,811
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mani1 View Post
    Since you I think live in Bham and there is a very large black population. Whom as per the figures released are the highest % involved why is there a blind eye turned towards there activities?

    Also what is there modus operandi?
    I dont live in Bham. In the cases i have seen its mostly PK and i dread the day a new meeting is called because as soon as the details start to emerge you know who is involved. As far as black abusers are concerned, there is no doubt they exist but not in child protection issues i have been involved in.

  38. #38
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    1,991
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    I dont live in Bham. In the cases i have seen its mostly PK and i dread the day a new meeting is called because as soon as the details start to emerge you know who is involved. As far as black abusers are concerned, there is no doubt they exist but not in child protection issues i have been involved in.
    Thats the thing where I am from Blacks were as a % the most over represented in CSA yet not a peep in the local papers only Pakistani/Bengali and White cases.

  39. #39
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    1,991
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbread View Post
    The topic is taboo and usually no one will accept this is happening in their 'community' as it brings shame for any person sharing the same ethnicity! People are defensive!

    That said I do not think there is a culture, society, ethnicity where children are taught that it's ok to take advantage of the weak or abuse anyone because it benefits you! All are taught to respect others and to do whats right. Now their actions as adults are completely their own responsibility.

    But yes there would be friends or acquaintances in their circles who might have known about this albeit not necessarily a participant. They could have spoken out.

    But these are not Pakistanis, Bangladeshis or Indians, these are first and second generation Brit born scumbags who have somehow lost their sight of morality or decency and have evolved into this niche collective of degenerates! Who is to blame I do not know, but it is unfair to group them into any particular ethnicity.

    People of Immigrant Pakistani origin are a far more successful and valuable collective in every other part of the world, except for Britain! Make what of it, you may!
    I take it you have not seen the Poverty figures of Canadian Pakistani's?

  40. #40
    Debut
    Sep 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    9,441
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbread View Post

    But these are not Pakistanis, Bangladeshis or Indians, these are first and second generation Brit born scumbags who have somehow lost their sight of morality or decency and have evolved into this niche collective of degenerates! Who is to blame I do not know, but it is unfair to group them into any particular ethnicity.

    People of Immigrant Pakistani origin are a far more successful and valuable collective in every other part of the world, except for Britain! Make what of it, you may!
    Might just be me but most of these faces do not look British born to me, look like 1st generation immigrants that push taxi's or work in takeaways.


  41. #41
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    942
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Salman View Post
    Might just be me but most of these faces do not look British born to me, look like 1st generation immigrants that push taxi's or work in takeaways.
    Rotherham MP Sarah Champion was speaking after 17 men were convicted of forcing girls in Newcastle to have sex.
    Mostly British-born, they are from Iraqi, Bangladeshi, Pakistani, Indian, Iranian and Turkish communities.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-40886658

  42. #42
    Debut
    Jan 2007
    Runs
    12,462
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    I find your casual racism abhorrent. As an educator i come across these kids all the time and they come from chaotic backgrounds and are very vulnerable and because of their vulnerability they are targetted by sex starved control freaks. Sadly, most of these guys that are organised are PK and BD Muslims. Prepare yourself as i know for a fact they are going after all of them in all towns. As painful as it is for people of ghairat, this **** needs to be got rid off from our communities.
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    With regards to escorting services, there will always be adult entertainment workers in our society; if the clients are criminalised, the escorts work could become a lot more dangerous because they'd be accepting bookings which they'd normally reject from abusive customers in order to sustain their career. That's why the UK's model is the best because although they could certainly improve in certain areas, they have generally regulated the industry quiet well.
    Fact of the matter is that prostitution, murder, rape, paedophilia, child abuse, and such crimes have gone on since time immemorial, and will continue to go on regardless of ethnicity, society, wealth. Whether the laws are strict or lax, whether the penalties are severe or virtually non-existant. It even transcends social status, social classes, from priests, police, politicians, doctors and lawyers, to the uneducated and those on the bottom rungs of society.

    The only thing that changes is which group to blame at any given time, which bandwagon the politicians and media will jump upon.

    Posters on here are jumping on the same bandwagon, because this happens to be in the news at the moment, and making it sound as if child abuse, rape, and such crimes don't go on in other communities.

    You think blaming the whole community will make the problem go away? Because if that could be so, then simply blame whatever community any rapist, paedophile, murderer, child abuser ... comes from, and hey presto! the problem will go away!

    Catch the perpetrators, punish them, give them severe sentences and make them suffer. Society should do what little bit it can. But to think such problems will be eradicated completely, from any society in the world, is living in cuckoo land. Fact is there are no answers, especially simple ones.


    “In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule”

  43. #43
    Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    21,385
    Mentioned
    546 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    Do you honestly think these guys are doing this openly in front of their parents, Imams or community leaders? For one thing the girls have been described as ranging in age from 15-25 yrs old. Even if I saw some guy with a 15 yr old drinking cider, how would I know she is 15 especially if she is dressed up? I'm not sure people think these things through properly and just start tarring the whole ethnic group through anger.
    I see a few white girls round my village, maybe 12 years old, already curvy and with makeup on, and shake my head in dismay. But then I am a man not a beast.

    I am not tarring an ethnic group. These are second or third generation British-born scumbags, not decent British Muslims. If I see a young girl getting into a grown man's car, alarm bells will ring. Doesn't matter what race. This sickness happens in my father's community too.

  44. #44
    Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    44
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbread View Post
    The topic is taboo and usually no one will accept this is happening in their 'community' as it brings shame for any person sharing the same ethnicity! People are defensive!

    That said I do not think there is a culture, society, ethnicity where children are taught that it's ok to take advantage of the weak or abuse anyone because it benefits you! All are taught to respect others and to do whats right. Now their actions as adults are completely their own responsibility.

    But yes there would be friends or acquaintances in their circles who might have known about this albeit not necessarily a participant. They could have spoken out.

    But these are not Pakistanis, Bangladeshis or Indians, these are first and second generation Brit born scumbags who have somehow lost their sight of morality or decency and have evolved into this niche collective of degenerates! Who is to blame I do not know, but it is unfair to group them into any particular ethnicity.

    People of Immigrant Pakistani origin are a far more successful and valuable collective in every other part of the world, except for Britain! Make what of it, you may!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    I see a few white girls round my village, maybe 12 years old, already curvy and with makeup on, and shake my head in dismay. But then I am a man not a beast.

    I am not tarring an ethnic group. These are second or third generation British-born scumbags, not decent British Muslims. If I see a young girl getting into a grown man's car, alarm bells will ring. Doesn't matter what race. This sickness happens in my father's community too.
    More likely to be the first generation to be born in the UK.

  45. #45
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    19,764
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    I see a few white girls round my village, maybe 12 years old, already curvy and with makeup on, and shake my head in dismay. But then I am a man not a beast.

    I am not tarring an ethnic group. These are second or third generation British-born scumbags, not decent British Muslims. If I see a young girl getting into a grown man's car, alarm bells will ring. Doesn't matter what race. This sickness happens in my father's community too.
    Well my point was that if a girl is 15 years old, the average person probably couldn't tell the age if she is made up. So how would someone from the community know that child abuse might be taking place unless someone's given that information?


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  46. #46
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    942
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What Im trying to say is don't label them as any other country apart from being British!

    They try pulling this stunt in Pakistan the results would have been lot worse and the punishment far more severe! Here they know they can get away with it, this wasn't the first grooming racket to be busted and wont be the last either!

  47. #47
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    1,991
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also according to the census experts Mirpuris make 70% of the UK Pakistani population. Then theres those from Kotli Poonch etc the Gujarkhanis chaachis Pathans Karachis leaving less than 5% from the Sikh areas whom are commiting the most heinous crimes these from the Sikh areas are massively over represented in street goomings honour killings terrorisms etc.

    As per the Bangladeshi economy improving so rapidly they are the new "Nanga and Pukkha" kaum no wonder they are asylum seeking beggars all over Europe not just the UK.

  48. #48
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    20,732
    Mentioned
    4073 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian View Post
    Fact of the matter is that prostitution, murder, rape, paedophilia, child abuse, and such crimes have gone on since time immemorial, and will continue to go on regardless of ethnicity, society, wealth. Whether the laws are strict or lax, whether the penalties are severe or virtually non-existant. It even transcends social status, social classes, from priests, police, politicians, doctors and lawyers, to the uneducated and those on the bottom rungs of society.

    The only thing that changes is which group to blame at any given time, which bandwagon the politicians and media will jump upon.

    Posters on here are jumping on the same bandwagon, because this happens to be in the news at the moment, and making it sound as if child abuse, rape, and such crimes don't go on in other communities.

    You think blaming the whole community will make the problem go away? Because if that could be so, then simply blame whatever community any rapist, paedophile, murderer, child abuser ... comes from, and hey presto! the problem will go away!

    Catch the perpetrators, punish them, give them severe sentences and make them suffer. Society should do what little bit it can. But to think such problems will be eradicated completely, from any society in the world, is living in cuckoo land. Fact is there are no answers, especially simple ones.
    I wasn't making any generalisations personally, it doesn't solve the problem at hand; anyhow was making a point with regards to the adult industry because there will always be sex workers, criminalising their clients or their career could put the escorts life at severe risk because they will not quit their job in the event UK introduce the Nordic model when it comes to the regulation. So am of the view is that we keep them in house in order to ensure their safety better because that way they are more likely to report crimes against then. Policing also needs to improve to crack down on brothels which tend to be a hot bed for criminal activity , several have been closed in my city as of late which is positive.


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  49. #49
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    128
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    Parents are to blame for children being raped?

    No. The rapists are to blame.

    I heard a Muslim elder on LBC - did not catch his name or whom he represents - that this is a way to make money for young men, which feeds back into the community. So there is a reason for the community to keep quiet, turn a blind eye.

    This sickness keeps happening. Enough of it. Community leaders, imams, parents have to tell their sons to respect young girls and behave like men and not beasts.
    Indians are involved too. So temple priests? btw even in Rotherham there were Indians arrested in the scandal. Do you conveniently overlook that community? I don't care which religion or race is involved, it's abhorrent, full stop. But don't exclusively call out Islam!

    P.S do you ever watch the news when atheists (Caucasians) are arrested for paedophilia regularly in the UK?? Just like you assume all of the perpetrators are Muslim in each of the scandal, I'm also assuming most Paedophile atheists in the UK are Caucasian. How do you feel about that, Robert? Because there seems to be a plethora of child abusers from that community; I'm also very tired of reading about Caucasian athiest paedophiles.

    Anyways, let's pray for the young victims! Hopefully, the scumbags involved are given long sentences.

  50. #50
    Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    21,385
    Mentioned
    546 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    Well my point was that if a girl is 15 years old, the average person probably couldn't tell the age if she is made up. So how would someone from the community know that child abuse might be taking place unless someone's given that information?
    I think that if carloads of underage girls are being taken to houses occupied by mature males and kept in for hours or days aa more and more men come and go then someone would work out that looked wrong.

  51. #51
    Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    21,385
    Mentioned
    546 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Indians are involved too. So temple priests? btw even in Rotherham there were Indians arrested in the scandal. Do you conveniently overlook that community? I don't care which religion or race is involved, it's abhorrent, full stop. But don't exclusively call out Islam!

    P.S do you ever watch the news when atheists (Caucasians) are arrested for paedophilia regularly in the UK?? Just like you assume all of the perpetrators are Muslim in each of the scandal, I'm also assuming most Paedophile atheists in the UK are Caucasian. How do you feel about that, Robert? Because there seems to be a plethora of child abusers from that community; I'm also very tired of reading about Caucasian athiest paedophiles.

    Anyways, let's pray for the young victims! Hopefully, the scumbags involved are given long sentences.
    Notice that the I immediately mentioned on this thread Saville, the worst monster of the lot. Notice how I said that this sickness crosses all boundaries of race, creed and culture. So take the Islamophobia you are trying to force between my teeth back please.

  52. #52
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    19,764
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    I think that if carloads of underage girls are being taken to houses occupied by mature males and kept in for hours or days aa more and more men come and go then someone would work out that looked wrong.
    Again, if they are aged 15-25, how would you know they were underage? I'm not making any assumptions about the neighbours who live there either, they aren't necessarily going to be Pakistani or any particular ethnic group. It's all a lot of speculation about stuff that might or might not have happened, I don't really see anything constructive we could use to address the problem.


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  53. #53
    Debut
    Jan 2008
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    39,622
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Well, this is just disgusting.

    Absolute vermin.


    May the Hawks Fly Forever. Lightning Hawks CC -- Team Thread.

  54. #54
    Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    66,600
    Mentioned
    1314 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    These people aren't fit to be called humans, they are worse than animals.

    Most probably will have familes, their own daughters - how can they do such things.

    Seriously, the Asian community in the UK needs to look at this as it's a problem in many places.



  55. #55
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    19,764
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saj View Post
    These people aren't fit to be called humans, they are worse than animals.

    Most probably will have familes, their own daughters - how can they do such things.

    Seriously, the Asian community in the UK needs to look at this as it's a problem in many places.
    Any suggestions what the Asian community could do to address this effectively?


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  56. #56
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    20,732
    Mentioned
    4073 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    Any suggestions what the Asian community could do to address this effectively?
    Start talking about it to begin with, remind them it is wrong and also for those whom are Muslim remind them that Allah would not be pleased with such vile behaviour. Sure it's not neccesary and it may well be pointless but no harm having a chat is there mate?

  57. #57
    Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    66,600
    Mentioned
    1314 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    Any suggestions what the Asian community could do to address this effectively?
    Tell the police about what their fathers, sons, brothers are up to. I reckon family members and friends will know what is going on but choose to ignore it.



  58. #58
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    19,764
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saj View Post
    Tell the police about what their fathers, sons, brothers are up to. I reckon family members and friends will know what is going on but choose to ignore it.
    I would disagree to be honest, why would you want family members to know about it? Friends maybe, but then they would be of the same mentality if you were sharing that stuff with them. But let's suppose for argument's sake that it's true. Wouldn't it also be true for criminals of any background? I'm sure there will be parents and siblings who would cover for the sins of their family in some cases, and others who would inform the police once they found out. In any case it's all assumption, there's not really much you can do based on a general suspicion which can't be verified.


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  59. #59
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    19,764
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    Start talking about it to begin with, remind them it is wrong and also for those whom are Muslim remind them that Allah would not be pleased with such vile behaviour. Sure it's not neccesary and it may well be pointless but no harm having a chat is there mate?
    You think there's any chance these scumbags don't know what they are doing is wrong? Really?


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  60. #60
    Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    124
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    Any suggestions what the Asian community could do to address this effectively?
    Why don't you start, by taking your angst out on the posters in this thread, who are blaming the victims? How is it of all the posts in this thread you are offended only by the posts asking for community responsibility? You see nothing wrong with the victim blamers in this thread?

  61. #61
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    19,764
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GBK_Fan View Post
    Why don't you start, by taking your angst out on the posters in this thread, who are blaming the victims? How is it of all the posts in this thread you are offended only by the posts asking for community responsibility? You see nothing wrong with the victim blamers in this thread?
    You didn't answer my question from the last post. Get to that first then I'll think about answering yours.


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  62. #62
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    3,285
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We do have a problem with men in the Pakistani community. I never hide behind the word "Asian" even if Indian's or Bangladeshis are involved. These Pakistani unemployed thugs and bullies need to be locked up, permanently. Not only are they harming innocent girl's but creating problems like racism for the larger Pakistani even Muslim community. This is exactly what groups like the EDL want to cause racial tension and Islamophobia.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  63. #63
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    20,732
    Mentioned
    4073 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    You think there's any chance these scumbags don't know what they are doing is wrong? Really?
    Sure they do, am just responding to the question poised; what the asian community could do? am just saying there is no harm in having a chat and reiterating how vile the sin is, that's not to say that am demonizing our community...


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  64. #64
    Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    124
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    You didn't answer my question from the last post. Get to that first then I'll think about answering yours.
    Rhetorical questions my friend.
    Last edited by UN talkz; 11th August 2017 at 09:58.

  65. #65
    Debut
    Jan 2007
    Runs
    12,462
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    We do have a problem with men in the Pakistani community. I never hide behind the word "Asian" even if Indian's or Bangladeshis are involved. These Pakistani unemployed thugs and bullies need to be locked up, permanently. Not only are they harming innocent girl's but creating problems like racism for the larger Pakistani even Muslim community. This is exactly what groups like the EDL want to cause racial tension and Islamophobia.
    Why just the Pakistani community? Do you blame the whole white community when networks of mainly Caucasion paedophiles are caught? Or blame all Catholics when some Catholic priests have been found to have been abusing choir boys? Google it and you'll find that there are regular cases of doctors being arrested and sentenced for sexually abusing patients. Should you be saying that there's a problem of sexual abuse of patients within the medical profession as a whole? Of course you wouldn't. So why make similar generalisations about the Pakistani community?

    Here are some facts for you.

    Approximately 85,000 women and 12,000 men are raped in England and Wales alone every year; that's roughly 11 rapes (of adults alone) every hour. These figures include assaults by penetration and attempts.
    Nearly half a million adults are sexually assaulted in England and Wales each year

    https://rapecrisis.org.uk/statistics.php
    And this one showing that in terms of the percentage of the population, those from the Black or Minority Ethnic communities were far more likely to be victims of sexual abuse compared with the population as a whole. Similar for disabled victims.

    Where ethnicity is known, 27% of Rape Crisis services users were Black or Minority Ethnic, an increase from 23% in 2014-15
    23% of all service users identified as Disabled
    So which communities do you blame after reading the above?


    “In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule”

  66. #66
    Debut
    Jan 2007
    Runs
    12,462
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saj View Post
    These people aren't fit to be called humans, they are worse than animals.

    Most probably will have familes, their own daughters - how can they do such things.

    Seriously, the Asian community in the UK needs to look at this as it's a problem in many places.
    Do you think the problem of sexual abuse of children is somehow peculiar to the Asian community, and doesn't exist in the general population as a whole? Or that it only started when Asians arrived in numbers into the UK, and it didn't exist prior to that?

    And lastly, when you say the "...Asian community in the UK needs to look at this..." what exactly do you mean? Look at it how?


    “In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule”

  67. #67
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    19,764
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GBK_Fan View Post
    Rhetorical questions my friend.
    No one cares where some anonymous poster might or might not stand according to your wonderings. If you want to discuss the actual topic then try addressing it directly.
    Last edited by UN talkz; 11th August 2017 at 10:01.


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  68. #68
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    19,764
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    Sure they do, am just responding to the question poised; what the asian community could do? am just saying there is no harm in having a chat and reiterating how vile the sin is, that's not to say that am demonizing our community...
    I didn't say it would be demonising the community, my point was that it would be of little value since these guys already know what they are doing is wrong. I doubt there is too much confusion over this but am always prepared to listen to anything constructive.


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  69. #69
    Debut
    Aug 2006
    Runs
    657
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking at the cases up and down the country and there seems to be formulated pattern for this type of crime.
    Takeaways,Taxis & Drugs all of which are predominantly run by Muslims.
    And it's Muslims of all nationalities;
    The majority of the cases involve Pakistanis & Bangladeshi as these are the more established communities.
    The Cardiff cases involved Somalis
    The Blackpool cases involved North African Arabs and Iranians
    Pending cases in London involve Kurds & Albanians.
    There are even reports from Denmark that Brit ex-pat Pakistanis have expanded the 'franchise' to areas of Copenhagen, where there are major investigations into Turk/Kurd & Pakistani gangs grooming Danish girls.
    This is just the Tip of the iceberg as many more cases are yet to be Investigated and heard.


    Pakistan Cricket: Exciting, Entertaining, Unpredictable, Dangerous and Unique.

  70. #70
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    801
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Braveheart View Post
    Looking at the cases up and down the country and there seems to be formulated pattern for this type of crime.
    Takeaways,Taxis & Drugs all of which are predominantly run by Muslims.
    And it's Muslims of all nationalities;
    The majority of the cases involve Pakistanis & Bangladeshi as these are the more established communities.
    The Cardiff cases involved Somalis
    The Blackpool cases involved North African Arabs and Iranians
    Pending cases in London involve Kurds & Albanians.
    There are even reports from Denmark that Brit ex-pat Pakistanis have expanded the 'franchise' to areas of Copenhagen, where there are major investigations into Turk/Kurd & Pakistani gangs grooming Danish girls.
    This is just the Tip of the iceberg as many more cases are yet to be Investigated and heard.


    Its about time Brit Paks do some introspection and co-operate with the authorities to eradicate this menace from society.
    Last edited by boomboomcheema; 11th August 2017 at 09:49.

  71. #71
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    20,732
    Mentioned
    4073 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    I didn't say it would be demonising the community, my point was that it would be of little value since these guys already know what they are doing is wrong. I doubt there is too much confusion over this but am always prepared to listen to anything constructive.
    What are your suggestions then with regards to what the Asian community could do to address this effectively?


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  72. #72
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    19,764
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Braveheart View Post
    Looking at the cases up and down the country and there seems to be formulated pattern for this type of crime.
    Takeaways,Taxis & Drugs all of which are predominantly run by Muslims.
    And it's Muslims of all nationalities;
    The majority of the cases involve Pakistanis & Bangladeshi as these are the more established communities.
    The Cardiff cases involved Somalis
    The Blackpool cases involved North African Arabs and Iranians
    Pending cases in London involve Kurds & Albanians.
    There are even reports from Denmark that Brit ex-pat Pakistanis have expanded the 'franchise' to areas of Copenhagen, where there are major investigations into Turk/Kurd & Pakistani gangs grooming Danish girls.
    This is just the Tip of the iceberg as many more cases are yet to be Investigated and heard.
    What is the "franchise" model? This is something which has puzzled me and I am wondering how it gets distributed across the country. Is there some sort of network? How would that work logistically? You would have thought if that was the case we would have heard something from the police by now.


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  73. #73
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    19,764
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    What are your suggestions then with regards to what the Asian community could do to address this effectively?
    I don't have any because from what I've heard to this point it's not really an issue that can be addressed by the community, it's a criminal matter that will have to be dealt with by the penal system. It would be helpful if families and friends would inform, but that's assuming they know something in the first place, which I don't think you can do. I would say the same for friends and families of white or black criminals as well.


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  74. #74
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    20,732
    Mentioned
    4073 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    I don't have any because from what I've heard to this point it's not really an issue that can be addressed by the community, it's a criminal matter that will have to be dealt with by the penal system. It would be helpful if families and friends would inform, but that's assuming they know something in the first place, which I don't think you can do. I would say the same for friends and families of white or black criminals as well.
    Yeah I had made the point earlier that the main focus should definitely be policing and law/regulation because crimes of this kind go beyond the suggestions in this thread with regards to what we could do but they're not counter productive in the grand scheme.


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  75. #75
    Debut
    Jan 2007
    Runs
    12,462
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Braveheart View Post
    Takeaways,Taxis & Drugs all of which are predominantly run by Muslims.
    .
    Oh dear oh dear.

    Plus the Chinese might have a thing or two to say regarding your comment about takeaways.

    As for Taxis & Drugs, that might be the case in your neck of the woods, but that is not the case away from the towns and cities with large Asian populations. In the town close to the village where I live, and which has a negligible Asian population, guess what? There are takeaways and taxis not owned and run by Muslims. In fact the two or three Indian takeaways in town are owned and run by non-Muslim Indians (-they don't serve halal meat), and I believe I've only ever seen one non-white taxi driver in all the time I've lived here.

    And as for who runs the drugs trade, I've no idea since I'm not into that sort of thing. But it's almost certainly not run by Muslims, Pakistanis or otherwise, because not many live in this part of the country, and any outsiders will stand out like a lighthouse.

    And yet, despite all that, going by the local papers and cases listed in the sections related to the local Magistrates Court and County Court, the town (and surrounding villages) has it's fair share of paedophile, rapists, child molesters and other criminals, and since I've been living here, I've not seen a Muslim or Pakistani listed amongst the accused.


    “In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule”

  76. #76
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    25,112
    Mentioned
    658 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    This is a complex issue which sadly gets hijacked by various commentators for political and ideological purposes whenever these stories appear. People will cherrypick the numbers when in reality, statistics about sexual abuse and the ethnicity of perpetrators are patchy, drawn from limited number of areas and hard to draw national conclusions from.

    1) Some believe race or religion solely predisposes these men to sexual abuse but ignore socio-economics and local demographics. One of the reasons why there's an over-representation of Asian men in these grooming cases is because of how they dominate the "night-time economy", i.e. taxi driving, drug dealing and takeaways. Of course this isn't the case nationally, but in some parts of the North of England it is the case.

    2) Sexual abuse also takes different forms. Child protection expert Mark Williams-Thomas says attacks in isolation and through online tend to be perpetrated by white men. However, the transferring of girls among young men for sex involves Pakistani men.

    3) There are however some cultural factors at play too and shouldn't be swept under the carpet or dismissed as racist. These Asian groomers are often guilty of racism themselves - the vast majority of their victims are white ! There are disparities between the age of consent in the UK and some of these countries these men originate from. They come from patriarchal societies where women are treated as second-class citizens who men have a birthrate to dominate than treat as equals in the household.

    When you have a religious culture that lends itself to a high degree of sexual repression and makes the topic of sex taboo, then its not surprising that it manifests itself in dangerous and sickening ways in testosterone-charged men.

    Finally, the justice system repeatedly lets down victims of every background. When conviction rates are so low and these vulnerable girls, often from deprived and unstable backgrounds, are targeted by men (be it Asian gangs or white celebrities) who know they'll be too intimidated to report them then a culture of impunity develops. Savile was never brought to book. I hope we learn the right lessons from this and prevent a serious issue from devolving into the usual ideological mudslinging.
    Last edited by Markhor; 11th August 2017 at 11:06.

  77. #77
    Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    21,385
    Mentioned
    546 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    ^^ POTW material from @Markhor. Excellent clarification.

  78. #78
    Debut
    Jan 2014
    Runs
    12,119
    Mentioned
    711 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    great post @Markhor. Seeing girls who dress a certain way as asking for it or less worthy a than girls who meets their modesty standards.

    And just how women are viewed particularly white women and girls are perceived to be promiscuous and slags and basically seen as sex toys by these individuals but also by many individuals who never become groomers too. They are just seen as an outlet to relieve sexual frustration and obviously with that mindset they target the most vulnerable girls who can fulfill their sick desires.

    What communities can do especially in the inner city and underprivileged areas where this type of abuse generally occurs. is be less rigid and dogmatic in spreading the idea that women should be deemed worthy of respect or treated like a human being on the basis of how much skin they are showing or covering up.

  79. #79
    Debut
    Jan 2014
    Runs
    12,119
    Mentioned
    711 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    @Yossarian in the north of england and west yorkshire in particular. Brits of Pakistani origin do dominate the drug trade. Just like in London its mostly Afro Caribbean Brits who dominate the drug trade. And romanian and bulgarian gangs that dominate human trafficking and the illegal sex trade in the U.K.

    A lot of the drug dealing comes from glorification of gang culture in the inner city deprived areas of places like London Birmingham Bradford amongst youth especially in caribbean and pakistani communities.

    Class education and economic status plays a big part too ofc. The Brit Pakistanis and Afro Caribbeans who live in leafy villages and middle classsuburbs having tea and scones with kathy and jon and have well paid professional jobs rarely get into these type of nefarious activities. And are living in a different world to those who are slugging it out in the inner city.

  80. #80
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    19,764
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adil_94 View Post
    great post @Markhor. Seeing girls who dress a certain way as asking for it or less worthy a than girls who meets their modesty standards.

    And just how women are viewed particularly white women and girls are perceived to be promiscuous and slags and basically seen as sex toys by these individuals but also by many individuals who never become groomers too. They are just seen as an outlet to relieve sexual frustration and obviously with that mindset they target the most vulnerable girls who can fulfill their sick desires.

    What communities can do especially in the inner city and underprivileged areas where this type of abuse generally occurs. is be less rigid and dogmatic in spreading the idea that women should be deemed worthy of respect or treated like a human being on the basis of how much skin they are showing or covering up.
    I've never heard of the dogma where girls who are showing skin are considered slags or worthless, but then I grew up in a decent household not an underprivileged one so perhaps I'm out of the loop. Jadz also mentioned yesterday that some mothers or sisters encouraged it, which sounds ludicrous to me, but I can only speak for my family, who knows, maybe it's different for others. It would be helpful if people could share their experiences here so we could relate.

    That said, I do know that in Pakistan if they view porn movies they assume white girls are all like that and presumably will perform like a seal. That's slightly different though as I would think they'd try it on with the first woman they saw when they stepped off a plane and get slapped in the face. I think this grooming business is a lot more calculated and seedy.


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •