Instagram



Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Results 1 to 40 of 40
  1. #1
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    15,134
    Mentioned
    479 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    "I donít see the use of this farewell now and Iím not after any money" : Younis Khan

    Karachi: Former captain and only Pakistan batsman to score 10,000 Test runs, Younis Khan has made it clear that he will not attend a farewell reception being hosted by Pakistan Cricket Board for him and other two stalwarts in Lahore next week. ďI donít think this farewell matters now. What is its use after I and Misbah retired in May this year. In other countries, former captains or stalwarts are given farewells within days of their retirement,Ē Younis told a TV channel about the farewell reception which was also meant for Misbah-ul-Haq and Shahid Afridi.

    ďI donít see the use of this farewell now and Iím not after any money. Someone from the PCB called me and invited me and said I would receive a handsome amount but I have decided not to go because whatever I have seen in the PCB or have gone through when I was playing is not something I can forget,Ē he said. PCB Chairman Najam Sethi personally called up the three stalwarts to invite them for the farewell.

    While Younis has confirmed his unavailability, Afridi is also unlikely to attend even though sources said he will go to Lahore to watch one of the World XI matches. Younis said he was happy with the farewell he got in the West Indies in his final Test match. ďThat is enough for me. But for me nothing is more important than pride and respect. I donít think the Board has treated many players with dignity and respect that they deserved,Ē he said.

    Younis said that the Board had deducted 45 days of his central contract monthly fees when he retired. ďI retired on May 14 I think and my contract was till the end of June. I myself informed the Board about this but I never expected them to deduct the amount. It is not a sign of respect for a senior player. They also did the same with Misbah because of me.Ē

    He recalled many incidents where he highlighted the PCBís working and attitude towards the players. ďThere are so many examples. Ask Inzamam (ul-Haq) who is chief selector now. Was he not stopped at the Gaddafi stadium main gate? Ask Misbah, was he not told during a Pakistan camp at the stadium that he canít bring his car into the stadium,Ē Younis said.

    ďThere are so many incidents and they hurt. At one time there were no LCDs, refrigerators or phones in the rooms at the NCA where the players stayed. All the facilities were for administrative block.Ē

    Younis said he counted himself fortunate to have completed 10,000 Test runs. ĒWe started playing Test cricket in 1952 and we have just one batsman who scored 10,000 Test runs (Myself). Did not we produce great batsmen? What about Javed Miandad, Inzamam or Muhammad Yousuf. I think they were not allowed to play properly and get more runs. I had to fight all the way to keep on playing for Pakistan and to get to this milestone.Ē

    Younis expressed anguish at the way some senior players had ganged up against him in 2009 and revolted during the Champions Trophy in South Africa. ďMost of those players, where are they today? God gave me lot of respect since then and I became the first Pakistani to complete 10,000 Test runs,Ē said Younis.

    ďThe culture in our team has been for seniors to relax and push the younger players to do the hard work. I was not tolerating that.Ē

    The senior players who revolted against Younis included Afridi, Shoaib Malik, Kamran Akmal, Umar Akmal, Muhammad Yousuf, Imran Farhat to name a few.

    Younis recalled how he had gone to former chairman Ejaz Butt and pleaded with him to allow back those players in the team (when he was captain) in 2008/09 who were banned for playing in the unauthorised Indian Cricket League.

    ďButt sahab warned me not to take back these players as they would one day stand up against me and I did not listen and that is what exactly happened. I also got a very lucrative offer to play in the ICL but I turned it down since the Board did not recognise the ICL.Ē

    http://www.cricketcountry.com/news/y...arewell-640880


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  2. #2
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    8,699
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This farewell situation has gone from 0-100 real-quick in the past year or so.


    "Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all." --Aristotle

  3. #3
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    5,160
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Nothing can make these guys happy. One day they will cry for a farewell, the next day they won't want it.

  4. #4
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Runs
    6,148
    Mentioned
    698 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yeah, you were after the Test captaincy.


    Only God can judge me so I'm gone, either love me or leave me alone.

  5. #5
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    9,096
    Mentioned
    414 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problem is Pakistan ended up winning the champions trophy, thus the lime light shifted away from him. Now hes angry about it.

    See why i supported Misbah, because that guy never did such idiotic things.

    Misbah is the only guy who deserves the farewell.

    In future, because of guys like Younis and Afridi, PCB wont be giving farewells again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    Karachi: Former captain and only Pakistan batsman to score 10,000 Test runs, Younis Khan has made it clear that he will not attend a farewell reception being hosted by Pakistan Cricket Board for him and other two stalwarts in Lahore next week. ďI donít think this farewell matters now. What is its use after I and Misbah retired in May this year. In other countries, former captains or stalwarts are given farewells within days of their retirement,Ē Younis told a TV channel about the farewell reception which was also meant for Misbah-ul-Haq and Shahid Afridi.

    ďI donít see the use of this farewell now and Iím not after any money. Someone from the PCB called me and invited me and said I would receive a handsome amount but I have decided not to go because whatever I have seen in the PCB or have gone through when I was playing is not something I can forget,Ē he said. PCB Chairman Najam Sethi personally called up the three stalwarts to invite them for the farewell.

    While Younis has confirmed his unavailability, Afridi is also unlikely to attend even though sources said he will go to Lahore to watch one of the World XI matches. Younis said he was happy with the farewell he got in the West Indies in his final Test match. ďThat is enough for me. But for me nothing is more important than pride and respect. I donít think the Board has treated many players with dignity and respect that they deserved,Ē he said.

    Younis said that the Board had deducted 45 days of his central contract monthly fees when he retired. ďI retired on May 14 I think and my contract was till the end of June. I myself informed the Board about this but I never expected them to deduct the amount. It is not a sign of respect for a senior player. They also did the same with Misbah because of me.Ē

    He recalled many incidents where he highlighted the PCBís working and attitude towards the players. ďThere are so many examples. Ask Inzamam (ul-Haq) who is chief selector now. Was he not stopped at the Gaddafi stadium main gate? Ask Misbah, was he not told during a Pakistan camp at the stadium that he canít bring his car into the stadium,Ē Younis said.

    ďThere are so many incidents and they hurt. At one time there were no LCDs, refrigerators or phones in the rooms at the NCA where the players stayed. All the facilities were for administrative block.Ē

    Younis said he counted himself fortunate to have completed 10,000 Test runs. ĒWe started playing Test cricket in 1952 and we have just one batsman who scored 10,000 Test runs (Myself). Did not we produce great batsmen? What about Javed Miandad, Inzamam or Muhammad Yousuf. I think they were not allowed to play properly and get more runs. I had to fight all the way to keep on playing for Pakistan and to get to this milestone.Ē

    Younis expressed anguish at the way some senior players had ganged up against him in 2009 and revolted during the Champions Trophy in South Africa. ďMost of those players, where are they today? God gave me lot of respect since then and I became the first Pakistani to complete 10,000 Test runs,Ē said Younis.

    ďThe culture in our team has been for seniors to relax and push the younger players to do the hard work. I was not tolerating that.Ē

    The senior players who revolted against Younis included Afridi, Shoaib Malik, Kamran Akmal, Umar Akmal, Muhammad Yousuf, Imran Farhat to name a few.

    Younis recalled how he had gone to former chairman Ejaz Butt and pleaded with him to allow back those players in the team (when he was captain) in 2008/09 who were banned for playing in the unauthorised Indian Cricket League.

    ďButt sahab warned me not to take back these players as they would one day stand up against me and I did not listen and that is what exactly happened. I also got a very lucrative offer to play in the ICL but I turned it down since the Board did not recognise the ICL.Ē

    http://www.cricketcountry.com/news/y...arewell-640880
    btw who were the players that stood up against younis?
    Last edited by mmkextreme_1; 9th September 2017 at 23:09.


    "Life is Pain"
    ~House~

  6. #6
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    692
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    Problem is Pakistan ended up winning the champions trophy, thus the lime light shifted away from him. Now hes angry about it.

    See why i supported Misbah, because that guy never did such idiotic things.

    Misbah is the only guy who deserves the farewell.

    In future, because of guys like Younis and Afridi, PCB wont be giving farewells again.
    Fair enough it isn't very dignified, but I think he is speaking out against the PCB, who did treat him quite badly throughout his time there. They can't just make up for it with a farewell reception.

  7. #7
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    9,096
    Mentioned
    414 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FreePalestine View Post
    Fair enough it isn't very dignified, but I think he is speaking out against the PCB, who did treat him quite badly throughout his time there. They can't just make up for it with a farewell reception.
    ANd what about Younis Khan's own antics?

    PCB once made him wait outside, this guy got angry as his ego was hurt, the fact that he was made to wait bothered him. He left making a huge fuss.

    He was never going to play the 2015 world cup, but he blackmailed PCB through Media


    "Life is Pain"
    ~House~

  8. #8
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    13,247
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Theres no need for recriminations and accusations Hes better than that

    For yk it should be the time to celebrate a fine career n leave the negativity behind and look forward to a new chapter in his life

  9. #9
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    692
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    ANd what about Younis Khan's own antics?

    PCB once made him wait outside, this guy got angry as his ego was hurt, the fact that he was made to wait bothered him. He left making a huge fuss.

    He was never going to play the 2015 world cup, but he blackmailed PCB through Media
    He did have his failings and could be a bit dramebaaz, but I sympathize with him. His ODI delusions aside, he has legitimate grievances against the PCB. Didn't they ban him / cause him to retire?

  10. #10
    Debut
    Jan 2008
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    39,918
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    "Ask Misbah, was he not told during a Pakistan camp at the stadium that he can’t bring his car into the stadium,” Younis said.

    But Misbah is still attending the farewell.

    Shows his class.


    May the Hawks Fly Forever. Lightning Hawks CC -- Team Thread.

  11. #11
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    9,096
    Mentioned
    414 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FreePalestine View Post
    He did have his failings and could be a bit dramebaaz, but I sympathize with him. His ODI delusions aside, he has legitimate grievances against the PCB. Didn't they ban him / cause him to retire?
    Younis was banned because of his antics.
    The guy was involved in the fights. He pretends as if he was a shareef banda who everyone took faida from him, that was never the case.

    He pretends this way.

    When he was summoned to PCB, he walked out as he thought him being kept waiting was an insult.

    Guy has an ego, and his ego led him towards his failings


    "Life is Pain"
    ~House~

  12. #12
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    9,096
    Mentioned
    414 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingusama92 View Post
    "Ask Misbah, was he not told during a Pakistan camp at the stadium that he can’t bring his car into the stadium,” Younis said.

    But Misbah is still attending the farewell.

    Shows his class.
    PCB isn't required to give these guys farewells. Be it Misbah or even Younis Khan. Farewells arn't necessary.

    But if PCB is giving you this honor, simply take it. No need to make fuss.


    "Life is Pain"
    ~House~

  13. #13
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    9,096
    Mentioned
    414 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Also for the bull crap he is giving that yousf and inzi weren't allowed to play properly.

    During his end days, Inzamam had become a hated figure in Pakistan. I remember clearly even though i was 13 years old at that time. People hated Inzamam alot because of the world cup and champions trophy performances. Everyone wanted him to retire.

    Yousuf destroyed his own career. He also had his ego. He barely played domestic cricket, and he wanted PCB to select him irrespective of him playing domestic cricket. No one knew by 2010 if Yousuf was playing cricket or not.


    "Life is Pain"
    ~House~

  14. #14
    Debut
    Oct 2007
    Runs
    353
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i would advise younis to attend farewell, take farewell money and donate it to his charity.. to make a point..

  15. #15
    Debut
    Dec 2016
    Venue
    srinagar
    Runs
    969
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First they kept whining about it for a year and now when they are getting it... They don't see the use of it....
    Ridiculous


    SIR DONALD BRADMAN ------SORRY, BUT NO ONE LIKE HIM

  16. #16
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Runs
    2,317
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    PCB isn't required to give these guys farewells. Be it Misbah or even Younis Khan. Farewells arn't necessary.

    But if PCB is giving you this honor, simply take it. No need to make fuss.
    When it comes to professional behaviour in Pakistani cricket the only party that I could sympathize with less than Younis Khan is the PCB. Calling home the players for a domestic series that didn't happen, then that ludicrous fitness test demand. Just to make sure everyone knows who is in charge. A bunch of crooks and croonies.
    Last edited by New Yorker; 10th September 2017 at 10:34.

  17. #17
    Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    NB, Canada
    Runs
    1,685
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Drama queen


    Babar Azam: Runs 8032, Average 45, Top Score: 204, Fav fan: CricFan2012

  18. #18
    Debut
    Aug 2006
    Venue
    Dublin
    Runs
    2,236
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Younis's list of grievances with the PCB sound so petty that they really reflect badly on him. What is it about prima-donnas retiring and then insisting on having the limelight anyway?
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 10th September 2017 at 15:23.

  19. #19
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Dubai
    Runs
    3,445
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol I am not allowed to park my car inside so I am not coming for your party? That's how I read this. Petty. I must say it's disrespectful for Younis not to attend a party which they are throwing for him.

  20. #20
    Debut
    Jul 2016
    Runs
    1,658
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even after losing so many tests badly and with their pathetic performance in NZL and Australia PCB kept praising and playing Misbah and Younis and the farewell lasted almost 6 months, why they need more farewell event ?

    What is next a national holiday at the anniversary of their retirement and a national airport named after them ?

  21. #21
    Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    909
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingusama92 View Post
    "Ask Misbah, was he not told during a Pakistan camp at the stadium that he canít bring his car into the stadium,Ē Younis said.

    But Misbah is still attending the farewell.

    Shows his class.
    If no player was allowed to bring his car then Misbah or him shouldn't be moaning, never heard Misbah Moab but this guy is losing respect faster than afridi lose his wickets.

  22. #22
    Debut
    Jan 2008
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    39,918
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by www787 View Post
    If no player was allowed to bring his car then Misbah or him shouldn't be moaning, never heard Misbah Moab but this guy is losing respect faster than afridi lose his wickets.
    Exactly.

    YK is using Misbah's example when Misbah himself didn't care and is attending the farewell.

    That says it all about Misbah. Never lets his ego get in the way.


    May the Hawks Fly Forever. Lightning Hawks CC -- Team Thread.

  23. #23
    Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    27,649
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good on YOU! Why on earth do you even need a farewell when you've left the international stage a good while back now. Same should be for Misbah too.

  24. #24
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Venue
    In your dil, but not in your dimaag.
    Runs
    9,725
    Mentioned
    865 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Last person who I would give a farewell.


    Swing it like Akram, whack it like Afridi, live it like Inti.

  25. #25
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    9,096
    Mentioned
    414 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingusama92 View Post
    Exactly.

    YK is using Misbah's example when Misbah himself didn't care and is attending the farewell.

    That says it all about Misbah. Never lets his ego get in the way.
    you know whats funny.

    2 years back YK was whining that dont compare me with Misbah, dont bring me into discussion when discussing Misbah, and now look what he is doing.


    "Life is Pain"
    ~House~

  26. #26
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Runs
    6,148
    Mentioned
    698 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    you know whats funny.

    2 years back YK was whining that dont compare me with Misbah, dont bring me into discussion when discussing Misbah, and now look what he is doing.
    Yeah, he's a big hypocrite.


    Only God can judge me so I'm gone, either love me or leave me alone.

  27. #27
    Debut
    Jun 2011
    Runs
    217
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    This guy is crying about there was no fridge or TV in his room so why should I go and attend the farewell? The farewell is for YOU because you cry and whine so much. talking about his ODI snub but completely ignoring his own performance. How was he even selected for WC15?

    He's getting a good farewell opportunity with big amount offered to him as well but still finding issues and crying about them. God knows what does he want.
    Last edited by hadi123; 11th September 2017 at 11:12.

  28. #28
    Debut
    Aug 2006
    Venue
    Dublin
    Runs
    2,236
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe they should throw him a separate "Good riddance" party.

  29. #29
    Debut
    May 2017
    Runs
    87
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow !!! PCB chose to cut two months worth of contract payment as they retired ??!!! They do such cheap things and people question why players drag their boots to retirement.

  30. #30
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    9,529
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ipl_fan View Post
    Wow !!! PCB chose to cut two months worth of contract payment as they retired ??!!! They do such cheap things and people question why players drag their boots to retirement.
    I'm surprised no one else even mentioned this.

  31. #31
    Debut
    Aug 2006
    Venue
    Dublin
    Runs
    2,236
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ipl_fan View Post
    Wow !!! PCB chose to cut two months worth of contract payment as they retired ??!!! They do such cheap things and people question why players drag their boots to retirement.
    Erm...he retired. Why should he get paid anything at all for making himself unavailable? And there was obviously something in his contract enabling the PCB to do that. If he could read, he would know. You do not see Misbah complaining about it.

  32. #32
    Debut
    Nov 2007
    Venue
    philadelphia
    Runs
    1,651
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Younis was really hard done by the PCB. During his prime years, he was not allowed to play for 1-2 years along with Mohammad Yosuf. He should probably move past it now, but i can understand Younis having a grudge against the most unprofessional board in the world.


    Imran Khan - Real king khan to lead Pakistan to glory

  33. #33
    Debut
    May 2005
    Runs
    22,048
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shane View Post
    Erm...he retired. Why should he get paid anything at all for making himself unavailable? And there was obviously something in his contract enabling the PCB to do that. If he could read, he would know. You do not see Misbah complaining about it.
    He is correct. As a long time member of the team, 2 extra months of pay is no big deal. And his point is he could have withheld his retirement. Got paid and then said thank you.

    Its another Younus outburst but some of what he says is true as well which makes it confusing. PCB did screw him over multiple times. They didnt back him as captain when players revolted, shunning us of a good captain and throwing our cricket into distress for two years with rotating captains of Malik and Yousuf. I am of the opinion that if you pick a strategic direction, commit to it. Back your captain. Even if Malik rather than these ad hoc decisions that destroy team morale and any sort of long term planning.

    Unfortunately, Younus too was not emotionally able to deal with PCB's constant meddling. I am sure Misbah could have resigned 100x but he just put on a smile and did his job. Now people will forever remember Misbah as a team man and great player just cause of his attitude. Younus will be remembered too but with a tarnished legacy (Though not fully, but partially at fault).


    No one likes me cause I am a Paul Heyman guy.

  34. #34
    Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    1,733
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Younus Khan is ****** because he never got any money from the last ceremony in which now Ex- Prime minister Nawaz Sharif Announced a Hefty sum, which YK promised to be donated to Edhi Welfare Trust. But Nawaz Sharif lost his post. And no money was given to YK, who feels angry and embarrassed because he promised it all to Edhi Charity. Now if he accepts any money he will have to give to Edhi because he already promised and could not deliver. So he now wants no part of this farewell. because what if he does not get paid again and promises to donate.... A catch 22

  35. #35
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    82,717
    Mentioned
    1358 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    LAHORE: Although retired Younis Khan has announced that he won’t be attending the farewell function being held in honour of three former Pakistan captains here on Thursday, Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) still held hopes the World Twenty20-winning skipper attend.

    Well-informed sources told Dawn that the PCB had made contacts with Younis twice but he had refused the invitation because he felt unhappy over the decision of holding the function after almost four months since retired from international cricket.

    Younis and Misbah-ul-Haq both announced their retirement from Test cricket together after playing the last Test against the West Indies on May 14.

    When the PCB made the announcement for their farewell, Shahid Afridi was also willing to attend the function after registering similar complaints with the board.

    But later PCB chairman Najam Sethi contacted Afridi, who gave his consent for the function.

    Misbah, meanwhile, accepted the invitation without any complaint.

    “We are hoping that all the three great cricketers will attend the function to further grace the occasion of the Independence Cup,” Sethi said. “We wanted to hold the function during an international series and now it is a perfect time to honour the great retired captains when 14 world-class players will be in Lahore.”

    About the invitation extended to 18 former Test players, including cricketer-turned-politician Imran Khan, Sethi said the PCB extended invitations to all cricketers.

    He said the invitation had also been given to prominent former cricketers like Javed Miandad, Iqbal Qasim, Wasim Bari, Abdul Qadir, Shoaib Mohammad, Rashid Latif and Moin Khan among others.

    Sethi said when the foreign cricketers arrived in Lahore in the early hours of Monday for a noble cause hopefully former cricketers would also come to watch the matches to show solidarity with Pakistan cricket.

    https://www.dawn.com/news/1357380/yo...ewell-function


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  36. #36
    Debut
    Jan 2005
    Runs
    15,379
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Nothing to see here folks. It's just Younis being a cry baby.

  37. #37
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Venue
    Between Rawalpindi and Hobart
    Runs
    19,369
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Team Man always wants to be the centre of attention

    He is bitter that the CT win and now this tour took away from his retirement


    "Last time Uganda toured Canada, half their team ran away to start a new life" - cricfan967

  38. #38
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Runs
    822
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    disappointing to see him not accept the invitation. he deserved it and pcb should have done more to convince him.

    he should have been out there with misbah and afridi today. ultimately it was his loss.


    "To Became A Good Player, You Need Talent. To Became A Great Player You Need An Attitude Like Kohli" - Sunil Gavaskar

  39. #39
    Debut
    Jul 2016
    Runs
    1,658
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Younis and Afridi deserved the farewell.

  40. #40
    Debut
    May 2005
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    405
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Moan and whinge thank god we have new players it was this whinging which led this joke of an odi player to ruin several world cups and mohali. Good riddance
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 15th September 2017 at 20:57.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •