Dec 2016
    Venue
    srinagar
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"For the players its about helping Pak get international cricket back in their country": Hashim Amla

Hashim Amla speaking to media in Dubai

"We have played against Pakistan in the Champions Trophy and they are a good team as well as Champions Trophy winners"

"They have always been a formidable team in T20s so it will be very exciting and everybody will enjoy the competition and the atmosphere"

"Imran Tahir did not have any role in convincing us; once we had the go ahead from the ICC then it did not take much convincing"

"For all the players its about helping Pakistan get international cricket back in their country which is also important for world cricket"

"Pakistan supporters are fantastic - they support us as well and its like a home game playing against them"

"We have a very good team and so are Pakistan so this will be a very closely contested series"

"The hope is that slowly and safely we will restore international cricket to Pakistan"

"For me personally this series also forms part of the preparation for the home series against Bangladesh"

"When T20s were first intoduced I didnt enjoy it but over a period of time I have found my way around it and enjoy it more"

"One of the difficulties was that before T20s were just a few but now there are more"

"In this type of squad (World XI)the guys know what is expected of them (in response to is one training session enough to gel)"

"I had good memories of that Test series (last visit to Pakistan) and we managed to win that series"

"The crowds were good and the atmosphere was good so happy to be going there again"
    Last edited by MenInG; 10th September 2017 at 10:59.

SIR DONALD BRADMAN ------SORRY, BUT NO ONE LIKE HIM