Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Global split over Rohingya crisis as China backs Myanmar crackdown

International divisions emerged on Tuesday ahead of a UN Security Council meeting on a worsening refugee crisis in Myanmar, with China voicing support for a military crackdown that has been criticised by the US, slammed as “ethnic cleansing” and forced 370,000 Rohingya to flee the violence.

Beijing's intervention appears aimed at heading off any attempt to censure Myanmar at the council when it convenes on Wednesday.

China was one of the few foreign friends of Myanmar's former junta.

Beijing has tightened its embrace under Aung San Suu Kyi's civilian government as part of its giant trade, energy and infrastructure strategy for Southeast Asia.

The exodus from Myanmar's western Rakhine state began after Rohingya militants attacked police posts on August 25, prompting a military backlash that has sent a third of the Muslim minority population fleeing for their lives.

Exhausted Rohingya refugees have given accounts of atrocities at the hands of soldiers and Buddhist mobs who burned their villages to the ground.

They can not be independently verified as access to Rakhine state is heavily controlled.

Myanmar's government denies any abuses and instead blames militants for burning down thousands of villages, including many belonging to Rohingya.

But international pressure on Myanmar heightened this week after United Nations rights chief Zeid Ra'ad Al Hussein said the violence seemed to be a “textbook example of ethnic cleansing”.

The US also raised alarm over the violence while the Security Council announced it would meet Wednesday to discuss the crisis.

Opprobrium has been heaped on Suu Kyi, who was once a darling of the rights community but now faces accusations of turning a blind eye to ─ and even abetting ─ a humanitarian catastrophe by Western powers who once feted her as well as a slew of fellow Nobel Laureates.

But Beijing offered more encouraging words to her on Tuesday, with foreign ministry spokesman Geng Shuang voicing support for her government's efforts to “uphold peace and stability” in Rakhine.

“We hope order and normal life there will be recovered as soon as possible,” he told a press briefing.

The Rohingya minority are denied citizenship and have suffered years of persecution in Buddhist-majority Myanmar.

“An estimated 370,000 Rohingya have entered Bangladesh,” since August 25 Joseph Tripura, a spokesman for the UN refugee agency, told AFP.

The real figure may be higher as many new arrivals are still on the move making it difficult to include them in the count, the UN said, adding 60 per cent of refugees are children.

Most are in dire need of food, medical care and shelter after trekking for days through hills and jungles or braving dangerous boat journeys.

In a statement late Monday Suu Kyi's foreign ministry defended the military for doing their “legitimate duty to restore stability”, saying troops were under orders “to exercise all due restraint and to take full measures to avoid collateral damage.”

Britain and Sweden requested the urgent Security Council meeting amid growing international concern over the ongoing violence.

The council met behind closed doors in late August to discuss the violence, but could not agree a formal statement.

'Stop the oppression'
    The UN special rapporteur on human rights in Myanmar has said the latest violence may have left more than 1,000 dead, most of them Rohingya.

Myanmar says the number of dead is around 430, the majority of them “extremist terrorists” from the Arakan Rohingya Salvation Army (ARSA).

It says a further 30,000 ethnic Rakhine and Hindus have been displaced inside northern Rakhine, where aid programmes have been severely curtailed due to the violence.

The exodus of Rohingya has saddled Bangladesh with its own humanitarian crisis, as aid workers scramble to provide food and shelter to a daily stream of bedraggled refugees.

The UN-run refugee camps in its Cox's Bazar district were already packed with Rohingya who had fled from previous waves of persecution.

Dhaka is providing them temporary shelter.

But Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina, who visited a Rohingya camp on Tuesday, stressed it was up to Myanmar to “resolve” the issue.

“We will request the Myanmar government to stop oppressing innocent people,” she said during a tour of a camp in Cox's Bazar, according to local outlet bdnews24.com.

Dhaka, which has refused to permanently absorb the Rohingya, said it plans to build a huge new camp that will house a quarter of a million refugees.

But it remains unclear if or when they will be able to return.

Plumes of smoke continued to rise on the Myanmar side of the border this week despite the militants' announcement on Sunday of a unilateral ceasefire.

There was no direct response from Myanmar's military, though government spokesman Zaw Htay tweeted: “We have no policy to negotiate with terrorists."

https://www.dawn.com/news/1357218/gl...nmar-crackdown

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hanji hun dso...
    Now what the same people have to say to china after this. Pakistan's best friend. First they targeted pakistan for terror activities. Now tgey are saying about mynamar like this.
    I dnt think china gives scrap. pakistan's best friend. Plus what will people have to say on india now.

Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by akki View Post
    Hanji hun dso...
    Now what the same people have to say to china after this. Pakistan's best friend. First they targeted pakistan for terror activities. Now tgey are saying about mynamar like this.
    I dnt think china gives scrap. pakistan's best friend. Plus what will people have to say on india now.
    just because China support Myanmar it doesn't justify killing of Muslims by Indian Hindu, Indian army or Indian government. Nothing justify killing of innoncents.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by www787 View Post
    just because China support Myanmar it doesn't justify killing of Muslims by Indian Hindu, Indian army or Indian government. Nothing justify killing of innoncents.
    Yeah neither killing of hindus as well. Every life has equal value.

Debut
    Jun 2009
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately, any government anywhere on the planet can claim they are fighting 'terrorists', and the whole world will sympathise and support military offensives against Muslim minorities.

The real question is: what are oil-rich Arab and other Muslim countries going to do, to show their support for, and solidarity with, Rohingya Muslims - in providing refuge, sanctuary and financial assistance?

China has its own national interests to serve, so no-one should be surprised that they are backing the Myanmar government. If Muslim nations and individuals want to serve the interests of their co-religionists, then they should help Rohingya Muslims in any way they can, and not rely or depend upon the 'international community' to fly to the aid of a people long forgotten and ignored by everyone, including Muslims.

There is too much killing in the world, it is like an infectious disease. Muslims should not kill Hindus, Hindus should not kill Muslims, extremist Buddhists should not kill Muslims, extremist Muslims should not kill Muslims, or anyone else, and so on, ad infinitum.

Once hatred of a nation, ethnicity, religious group enters the heart, then killing becomes almost inevitable. We are all responsible for harbouring hatred in our hearts, so - in that narrow sense - we are also responsible for the killing that takes place in the name of it. This is not rocket science.
    Last edited by mmkextreme_1; 12th September 2017 at 17:17.

Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    didn't i say "nothing justify killing of innocents"?

you are the one who brought "India" in it, as if China supporting Myanmar makes it all okay for Myanmar to kill and India to support Myanmar killing regime.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    didn't i say "nothing justify killing of innocents"?

you are the one who brought "India" in it, as if China supporting Myanmar makes it all okay for Myanmar to kill and India to support Myanmar killing regime.
    Because some people are saying india should give shelter to rohingyas.And india didnt even take any one side on this matter. Still people want india to get involved in all this

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    992 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Where in Rohingya killings are Indian involved?

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    992 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    I am waiting for posts saying XI the murderer,Genocider or Chinese extremists etc etc.I doubt i will get them.Such love is reserved for Modi and Indians.

Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    I am waiting for posts saying XI the murderer,Genocider or Chinese extremists etc etc.I doubt i will get them.Such love is reserved for Modi and Indians.
    Anyone looking other way is an extremist, and are responsible for killing of innocent.

and I believe Modi is an extremists, and he is called butcher of Gujrat for a reason.

Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Where in Rohingya killings are Indian involved?
    where did i say India is involved in Mayanmar ? It is a totally different case in Occupied Kashmir and within India.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    where did i say India is involved in Mayanmar ? It is a totally different case in Occupied Kashmir and within India.
    With the Rohingyas, you can see how the victims are fleeing as a result - thousands of refugees going to Bangladesh. Even when Pakistan army had its own internal "war on terror" you had thousands of "internally displaced persons" from Balochistan. I wonder why none of the Kashmiris ever feel the need to flee or become refugees? The only people who have fled from Jammu & Kashmir have been the Pandits. If Evil India is commiting "atrocities" in Kashmir valley, why don't the Kashmiris try to escape across the LOC? Do you think the Pakistan border force will stop them?

Now I'm not claiming that there are no cases of abuse of power in Kashmir. But if the exaggerated claims made by Pakistanis, and repeated all the time as if it were facts, were true. Surely you would see at least a trickle of refugees. But no. You never do. Do my Pakistani brothers have any opinions on why that is?

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    992 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Anyone looking other way is an extremist, and are responsible for killing of innocent.

and I believe Modi is an extremists, and he is called butcher of Gujrat for a reason.
    What is Xi then?He is supporting Myanmar, not looking the other way.

Countrys are within rights not to get involved in another countrys matter.Pakistan is free to get involved in Myanmar.

What you call Indian PM hardly matters, he has been exonerated by courts.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    International divisions emerged on Tuesday ahead of a UN Security Council meeting on a worsening refugee crisis in Myanmar, with China voicing support for a military crackdown that has been criticised by the US, slammed as “ethnic cleansing” and forced 370,000 Rohingya to flee the violence.

Beijing's intervention appears aimed at heading off any attempt to censure Myanmar at the council when it convenes on Wednesday...
    If people were expecting China to come to the aid of the Rohingyas for humanitarian reasons, they were bound to be disappointed. China wants a close relationship with the Burmese military, and also views the matter with respect to its own Muslim minority.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Napa View Post
    If people were expecting China to come to the aid of the Rohingyas for humanitarian reasons, they were bound to be disappointed. China wants a close relationship with the Burmese military, and also views the matter with respect to its own Muslim minority.
    China can ban Ramzan fasting and beards for government employees, and nobody here will have any issue. Some idiots in India commit a local crime == India and all Indians are proven anti-muslim.

Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    What is Xi then?He is supporting Myanmar, not looking the other way.

what does it mean when i say "anyone looking other way is an extremist, and are responsible for killing of innocent."

Countrys are within rights not to get involved in another countrys matter.Pakistan is free to get involved in Myanmar.

What you call Indian PM hardly matters, he has been exonerated by courts.

His critics call him that, Indian courts with Indian corruption and killing of muslims in India by butcher of Gujarat, a member of RSS, radical hindu extremists group, trying to promote extremists version of Hinduism, yea!!!, only his supporters would take it seriously and would believe he is 'pure' "
    ;)

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    992 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    ;)
    You were very specific calling Indians and Modi many things.Coming to Xi it becomes a vague "anyone".I understand your problem.

Critics call Mahatma Gandhi Nelson Mandela Mother Teresa etc also a lot of things.

So Gujarat is in India,the matter involved Indians,who will have jurisdiction?Lahore High Court?He is PM of India so what Indian courts say will matter.You may not like it, but thats the law.

Please can you tell me which country has banned RSS for "extremism"?

Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    You were very specific calling Indians and Modi many things.Coming to Xi it becomes a vague "anyone".I understand your problem.

Critics call Mahatma Gandhi Nelson Mandela Mother Teresa etc also a lot of things.

So Gujarat is in India,the matter involved Indians,who will have jurisdiction?Lahore High Court?He is PM of India so what Indian courts say will matter.You may not like it, but thats the law.

Critics do not call Mahatma Gandhi, Nelson Mandela and certainly would not call Mother Teresa a "butcher of Gujrat" or any other city.

You equating Modi to Mother Teresa is just pathetic. One saved lives indiscriminately and the other killed discriminatory.

On calling Xi "butcher of China"? he isn't but for him and his government to look other way, in my opinion, makes him guilty. If he had been label as a "butcher of some city, then i'd be happy to call him that. .

Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Let's not generalized the way you generalized about everyone else on this forum. Know plenty of Indians who believe Modi is responsible for killing thousands of Muslims in India.

Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    China is a big backer of Myanmar's Army. The atrocities on Rohingya can be stopped immediately if China puts pressure on Burma. But wait, China does not care about Rohingya. They are of no use to them.

I say Pak should provide shelter to Rohingya if Bangladesh cannot take them all in. Send in some ships and help out their brothers.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    992 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Critics do not call Mahatma Gandhi, Nelson Mandela and certainly would not call Mother Teresa a "butcher of Gujrat" or any other city.

You equating Modi to Mother Teresa is just pathetic. One saved lives indiscriminately and the other killed discriminatory.

On calling Xi "butcher of China"? he isn't but for him and his government to look other way, in my opinion, makes him guilty. If he had been label as a "butcher of some city, then i'd be happy to call him that. .
    Critics do call Gandhi or Mandela a lot of things.You need to read up on that.Its very interesting.

I grew up in Kolkata and know a few things about the patron saint of my city, i can tell you that her critics did say a lot of things about the "Indiscriminate" saving of lives.

Again you accuse someone of killing without any proof.

Butcher is not the only adjective you used for Modi and Indians.

So what is Xi guilty in your eyes?

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    992 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Let's not generalized the way you generalized about everyone else on this forum. Know plenty of Indians who believe Modi is responsible for killing thousands of Muslims in India.
    I know plenty of Indians who havea lot not so good things to say about Gandhi and Mother Teresa.Opinions are not facts sir.

Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I know plenty of Indians who havea lot not so good things to say about Gandhi and Mother Teresa.Opinions are not facts sir.
    Certainly opinion are not facts.

Majority of the people would agree about Mother Teresa and Gandhi, but only Hindu and those politician who have self economy interest would agree what you have to say about Modi. Remember American used to praise Saddam Hussein long time ago.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    992 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Majority of the people would agree about Mother Teresa and Gandhi, but only Hindu and those politician who have self economy interest would agree what you have to say about Modi. Remember American used to praise Saddam Hussein long time ago.
    Shia Muslims and now muslim women have a lot of good things to say about Modi.

Hindus are 1bn plus in the world.Thats a lot of people saying good things.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh look the upholders of morality aka Pakistan are now in a fix. With what face can the pakistanis question India when their government is in bed with the China. Not surprised to see the usual micreants (who are quick to jump on any thread where they have the opportunity to badmouth india or modi) missing from this thread

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    992 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ToeCrusher2 View Post
    Oh look the upholders of morality aka Pakistan are now in a fix. With what face can the pakistanis question India when their government is in bed with the China. Not surprised to see the usual micreants (who are quick to jump on any thread where they have the opportunity to badmouth india or modi) missing from this thread
    Ofcourse.The hate and hypocrisy is exposed.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    When did Pakistan claim to be upholders of morality? Many countries co-operate on different levels with other countries even though they disagree with some policies, I'm sure as an Indian you would understand that considering India's business with Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and so many other Muslim countries. Don't be childish.

I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Ofcourse.The hate and hypocrisy is exposed.
    No, callous disregard for human suffering is exposed when it's considered more important to score points against your 'enemy nation' on a message board because of China's policy than sympathise with the afflicted.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    When did Pakistan claim to be upholders of morality? Many countries co-operate on different levels with other countries even though they disagree with some policies, I'm sure as an Indian you would understand that considering India's business with Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and so many other Muslim countries. Don't be childish.
    When? I guess you haven't been paying attention, although I believe you are just feigning ignorance. By Pakistan I obviously mean the pakistani ppers on this forum with a few brit paksitanis like you thrown into the mix. These guys like to become upholders of morality whenever any incident happens in India or when their muslim "brothers" are being tormented by the evil Indian hindu but (un)surprisingly they go missing when the big daddy china is caught doing similar thing as the evil Indian hindu

It was nice of you to at least show up here but you still didn't comment on the topic at hand, I wonder why

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    992 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    No, callous disregard for human suffering is exposed when it's considered more important to score points against your 'enemy nation' on a message board because of China's policy than sympathise with the afflicted.
    Rather than attack me.Why not talk about your views on Xi and China?

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apparently the Rohingya and Arakan muslims have a bit of a historical ongoing issue in Burma. There have been sporadic rebellions since the 1950s, where a section of the population wanted to separate from Burma and create their own Islamic homeland, or join the newly created Pakistan in its then East Wing.

If the Rohingyas of Arakan are natives, they shouldn't really be agitating for breaking up their own country, right? What came first? The separatist and secessionist violence, or the response? Chicken or the egg? Things are not as black and white as they may be portrayed through sensationalist headlines.

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So what about the Pundits that were killed in the valley due to your state sponsored terrorists. what about you arming JLKF & the insurgency in Kashmir, what about the decades of conflict that you started by training Mujaheddins in Afghanistan & Kashmir, what about Kargil, 1971 or indeed 2008?

Do you shed a tear for the mindless violence that Pak has perpetrated or instigated over the years, or do you shed tears only for the people of your faith, actually scratch that ~ for people of Pak & Pak alone? What about Tibetan suppression by China, Vietnam where they did just what the US did with less bombs?
    Last edited by R0H1T; 13th September 2017 at 11:01.

Debut
    Feb 2009
    Venue
    Watford, UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We can question whatever we like Einstein because this is a forum where topics and discussions take place on not just Pakistan which you love to bash on every opportunity but also topics on your beloved India (or any country for that matter) and Mr Modi - something you obviously don't like seeing it but it will be discussed whether you like it or not.
    Last edited by Muhammad10; 13th September 2017 at 15:51.

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    Mentioned
    299 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by R0H1T View Post
    Do you shed a tear for the mindless violence that Pak has perpetrated or instigated over the years, or do you shed tears only for the people of your faith, actually scratch that ~ for people of Pak & Pak alone? What about Tibetan suppression by China, Vietnam where they did just what the US did with less bombs?
    To be fair, there is nothing wrong in this. However, it is not the case: if you're a British Pakistani, Palestine chews up 25% of your life, India another 15%, followed by mainland Europe. Not a whisper about the Arab countries of course.

I'm also sorry to say, China is at 0%, with the UK / US also at a disappointing 0%. The latter gives away lots of benefits to leech out from, so I suppose it's better to keep one's mouth shut while the freebies are coming along in exchange for minimal effort. And, the PR is good while another Muslim country bites the dust due to their military machines' antics.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 90MPH View Post

We can question whatever we like Einstein because this is a forum where topics and discussions take place on not just Pakistan which you love to bash on every opportunity but also topics on your beloved India (or any country for that matter)
    And guess what genius, I can and will expose your hypocrisy everytime by pointing out your selective morality and even more selective outrage over issues depending on who the perpetrator is. Still no word on the topic I see

and Mr Modi - something you obviously don't like seeing it but it will be discussed whether you like it or not
    Au contraire, I actually don't really care about modi but it is nice to expose the hypocrisy of people sometimes.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    992 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 90MPH View Post
    We can question whatever we like Einstein because this is a forum where topics and discussions take place on not just Pakistan which you love to bash on every opportunity but also topics on your beloved India (or any country for that matter) and Mr Modi - something you obviously don't like seeing it but it will be discussed whether you like it or not.
    So what are your views on Xi and china?

You are quite quick to bash India and Modi and hindus.No views here.
    Last edited by Muhammad10; 13th September 2017 at 15:52.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Rather than attack me.Why not talk about your views on Xi and China?
    I didn't attack you personally, the remark about callous disregard for those suffering ethnic cleansing in Myanmar was aimed at those choosing to score points against enemy countries rather than address the real issue which is of course China. I am sure you can read back in the thread and see plenty of your compatriots doing just that.

As for my view on China and Xi, I find their stance ABSOLUTELY DEPLORABLE.

I trust that clarifies sufficiently for you.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    992 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    I didn't attack you personally, the remark about callous disregard for those suffering ethnic cleansing in Myanmar was aimed at those choosing to score points against enemy countries rather than address the real issue which is of course China. I am sure you can read back in the thread and see plenty of your compatriots doing just that.

As for my view on China and Xi, I find their stance ABSOLUTELY DEPLORABLE.

I trust that clarifies sufficiently for you.
    Finally!!!Atleast you called out the chinese behaviour.A little less colourful language but still.

Rest many of your compatriots just missed the thread.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    308 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    China hasn't voiced much on this issue. All these articles are from Pakistani or Indian press.

China is a ally of Burma so is trying to distance itself and remain diplomatic.

In a statement, the 15-member council “expressed concern about reports of excessive violence during the security operations and called for immediate steps to end the violence in Rakhine, de-escalate the situation, re-establish law and order, ensure the protection of civilians.”

British U.N. Ambassador Matthew Rycroft said it was the first time in nine years the council had agreed a statement on Myanmar.
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-m...KCN1BO2GT?il=0

China was part of the 15 members who have condemned the violence against the Rohingya Muslims .
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 13th September 2017 at 22:28.

Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    992 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7941916.html

Is this a Indian or Pakistani newspaper @KingKhanWC

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    308 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7941916.html

Is this a Indian or Pakistani newspaper @KingKhanWC
    As I said diplomatic words. China joined the 15 members to condemn the violence and most importantly the statement said to 'ensure the protection of civilians'. China is not blindly supporting the Myanmar regime on this otherwise they would have stayed out of this UN statement.

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Every person feels for Myanmar people doesn't matter if they are hindus muslims or what ever. But it's silly to say that Pakistan should send it's army to Myanmar. Whatever is going on there is their internal problem. Yes, we can pray for them we can show solidarity but our Army should not be asked to take part into this.

It's not only Myanmar where Muslims are being butchered, there are many many places in the world. So, should we send our army to every place and should our government interfere into every other government issues. If yes is the answer, then i think we should allow India e.t.c to involve their selves into our issues and i hope then no one will disagree to it.It's ridiculous to say that Nobel prize should be stripped off.

There are millions of examples in which one person is a villain for other country but a hero for his own. For many people Hitler was butcher but for Germans, he is a hero. For us Modi is a butcher, but for Indians he is a hero.We should first take care of our issues and there are lots of them going on now. And then we can focus on other things. It's funny that we are always quick to jump on other nations problems, ignoring our.Every nation should first look for National Unity and then Religious Unity.

If people start to prefer religious unity first rather than national unity then there will be chaos in universe.

I hope may the situation in Myanmar get better soon, my sincere prayers are with them and yeah, peace

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    Mentioned
    299 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    As I said diplomatic words. China joined the 15 members to condemn the violence and most importantly the statement said to 'ensure the protection of civilians'. China is not blindly supporting the Myanmar regime on this otherwise they would have stayed out of this UN statement.
    India does the same with Palestine, at the UN and otherwise. On the ground, we also build hospitals and schools in Gaza and the West Bank. Yet we're fast friends with Israel.

But you be bawling at that one heh.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And what he has to say about Modi. That Modi has been exonerated? Which is a fact.That whether Modi is responsible for killings or not can only be decided by Indian Courts? All of which he is stating are facts.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    India does not care much about Rohingya issues and so was criticised here saying India 'supports the killings'. China too don't care about Rohingya. But it takes great pain for Pakistani brothers to say the same what they said about Indians for their deeper than the ocean higher than sky friend China.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Talented View Post
    India does not care much about Rohingya issues and so was criticised here saying India 'supports the killings'. China too don't care about Rohingya. But it takes great pain for Pakistani brothers to say the same what they said about Indians for their deeper than the ocean higher than sky friend China.
    Modi was criticised more because he himself has been widely regarded of similar crimes against Indian Muslims before he came to power, thus his poorly timed remarks were felt to be doubly wicked. But it is correct to say that both India and China have shown callous disregard towards the suffering of the Rohingyas. This isn't the fault of Pakistan so why that country is being dragged in is a mystery.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    308 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varun View Post
    India does the same with Palestine, at the UN and otherwise. On the ground, we also build hospitals and schools in Gaza and the West Bank. Yet we're fast friends with Israel.

But you be bawling at that one heh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Talented View Post
    China cares enough to be condemn and support innocents by being part of the 15 member UN team which agreed to the statement. Do you people even understand this?

China has only been diplomatic otherwise as it's not stupid enough to lose an ally to the Americans or Indians.

India is very much different to China, its led by Hindu extremists who are more than likely enjoying Muslim blood flowing in Burma. India has given much more vocal support than China and has made no statements in the UN against the brutality we see. Unless I missed something?

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    992 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    China cares enough to be condemn and support innocents by being part of the 15 member UN team which agreed to the statement. Do you people even understand this?

China has only been diplomatic otherwise as it's not stupid enough to lose an ally to the Americans or Indians.

India is very much different to China, its led by Hindu extremists who are more than likely enjoying Muslim blood flowing in Burma. India has given much more vocal support than China and has made no statements in the UN against the brutality we see. Unless I missed something?
    why will India give statement to UN when they have released their own statement.They have sent relief material to Rohingyas in BD.

You are having a hard time justifying your hate againist India and Hindus. Its understandable how its difficult for you to condemn china.

You have a habit of calling other religions extremists, So you support using religion to be associated with any kind of crime.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    308 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    why will India give statement to UN when they have released their own statement.They have sent relief material to Rohingyas in BD.

You are having a hard time justifying your hate againist India and Hindus. Its understandable how its difficult for you to condemn china.

You have a habit of calling other religions extremists, So you support using religion to be associated with any kind of crime.
    There's no need to get emotional . I dont hate India or Hindu's , I hate extremists who are in power in India. It just happens to be Hindutva extremists who have only worsened the situation in Kashmir and in places in India for Muslims. Im entitled to my view, whether you like it or not. Its good to know India has sent relief materials but Indian statements on this issue have been apologetic towards the Burmese regime.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    992 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    There's no need to get emotional . I dont hate India or Hindu's , I hate extremists who are in power in India. It just happens to be Hindutva extremists who have only worsened the situation in Kashmir and in places in India for Muslims. Im entitled to my view, whether you like it or not. Its good to know India has sent relief materials but Indian statements on this issue have been apologetic towards the Burmese regime.
    Why should i be emotional? Your views on India doesnt decide India's image in the world. As you may have already noticed.

Again it seems you are associating religion with everything, including when a crime is committed, do you support linking of religion to a crime?

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    308 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Why should i be emotional? Your views on India doesnt decide India's image in the world. As you may have already noticed.

Again it seems you are associating religion with everything, including when a crime is committed, do you support linking of religion to a crime?
    Crimes can be linked to religion for the likes of the Bhuddits in Burma, the Indian army in Kashmir who is killing Muslims and the likes of ISIS who use religion to butcher people. It has nothing to do with each religoius ideogly but it's important to realise these groups are using their religion to justify their brutality.

Im not here to change India's image and frankly I dont care. Im here to give my views, which is the purpose of a forum. Something you find difficult to understand.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    992 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Crimes can be linked to religion for the likes of the Bhuddits in Burma, the Indian army in Kashmir who is killing Muslims and the likes of ISIS who use religion to butcher people. It has nothing to do with each religoius ideogly but it's important to realise these groups are using their religion to justify their brutality.

Im not here to change India's image and frankly I dont care. Im here to give my views, which is the purpose of a forum. Something you find difficult to understand.
    Can you tell me which buddhist organisation used buddhism to justify any crime?which hindu organisation used Hinduism to justify a crime? ISIS does use religion to justify its crimes. Myanmar decides to do something againist Rohingyas, since Myanmar is a Buddhist majority country, you automatically call them buddhist extremists, Something happens in India since India is a Hindu majority country, you automatically call them Hindu extremists. Since you generalise everything according to religion you must have no issues if others generalise everything to religion regarding what ISIS or Al qaida do.

Problem is that you view everything with a religious angle, may because thats how you define yourself or your identity, others dont.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    308 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Can you tell me which buddhist organisation used buddhism to justify any crime?which hindu organisation used Hinduism to justify a crime? ISIS does use religion to justify its crimes. Myanmar decides to do something againist Rohingyas, since Myanmar is a Buddhist majority country, you automatically call them buddhist extremists, Something happens in India since India is a Hindu majority country, you automatically call them Hindu extremists. Since you generalise everything according to religion you must have no issues if others generalise everything to religion regarding what ISIS or Al qaida do.

Problem is that you view everything with a religious angle, may because thats how you define yourself or your identity, others dont.
    Ashin Wirathu has justified cleansing of Muslims and believes his Bhuddist religion allows this.

M. S. Golwalkar stated “If we Hindus grow stronger, in time Muslim friends … will have to play the part of German Jews.”

I dont generalise, try reading more carefully I wrote in my post these views have nothing do with each religious ideology. These are used by religous fanatics who justify their violence through their religions.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    992 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Ashin Wirathu has justified cleansing of Muslims and believes his Bhuddist religion allows this.

M. S. Golwalkar stated “If we Hindus grow stronger, in time Muslim friends … will have to play the part of German Jews.”

I dont generalise, try reading more carefully I wrote in my post these views have nothing do with each religious ideology. These are used by religous fanatics who justify their violence through their religions.
    Is Ashin Wirathu running Burma????

Is Golwalkar(died in 1970s) running India?

Neither the Burmese Army uses Buddhism to justify attacks on Rohingyas neither does any Indian organisation uses Hinduism to justify any acts.As i said since you believe your identity is defined by your religion you try to generalise it on everyone.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    308 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Is Ashin Wirathu running Burma????

Is Golwalkar(died in 1970s) running India?

Neither the Burmese Army uses Buddhism to justify attacks on Rohingyas neither does any Indian organisation uses Hinduism to justify any acts.As i said since you believe your identity is defined by your religion you try to generalise it on everyone.
    Is ISIS running Iraq or Syria or any nation?

Both people I have listed are influential in violence against people of other religions.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    992 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Is ISIS running Iraq or Syria or any nation?

Both people I have listed are influential in violence against people of other religions.
    ISIS is perpetrating the acts across the world.They until recently controlled and ran a vast amount of territory in the Arab Lands.

FYI MS Golwalkar never said what you just wrote. Golwalkar died in early 1970s he has no influence today. Dont know how much influence he had then considering Congress kept winning all over India.

Rohingyas are being attacked by Burmese National Army not some organisation led by Wirathu. And Wirathu has nothing to do with the Burmese Army or Burmese govt.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    992 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Further more @KingKhanWC

You removed a lot of words changing the meaning of what was said by a Person in 1938, it was not Golwalkar though.You shouldnot lie, not that i am surprised.

In 1938, he wrote, "if we Hindus in India grow stronger in time, these Moslem friends of the league type will have to play the part of German Jews." He further added that India "must be a Hindu land, reserved for Hindus"
    This person was fighting for a Hindu state just as Jinnah was fighting for a Muslim one.As you see he has clearly mentioned whom he was fighting.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    308 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    ISIS is perpetrating the acts across the world.They until recently controlled and ran a vast amount of territory in the Arab Lands.

FYI MS Golwalkar never said what you just wrote. Golwalkar died in early 1970s he has no influence today. Dont know how much influence he had then considering Congress kept winning all over India.

Rohingyas are being attacked by Burmese National Army not some organisation led by Wirathu. And Wirathu has nothing to do with the Burmese Army or Burmese govt.
    lol. You seem to live in perpetual denial.

He also didnt say this?

"The non-Hindu people of Hindustan must either adopt Hindu culture and language, must learn and respect and hold in reverence the Hindu religion, must entertain no idea but of those of glorification of the Hindu race and culture ... In a word they must cease to be foreigners, or may stay in the country, wholly subordinated to the Hindu nation, claiming nothing, deserving no privileges, far less any preferential treatment—not even citizens' rights."

Are you a fan of this man?

The Bhuddist 'Bin Laden' has spread hate and his followers, fellow Bhuddists have been butchering Muslims in Burma because of him. The whole world knows this but you.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    992 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

He also didnt say this?

"The non-Hindu people of Hindustan must either adopt Hindu culture and language, must learn and respect and hold in reverence the Hindu religion, must entertain no idea but of those of glorification of the Hindu race and culture ... In a word they must cease to be foreigners, or may stay in the country, wholly subordinated to the Hindu nation, claiming nothing, deserving no privileges, far less any preferential treatment—not even citizens' rights."

The Bhuddist 'Bin Laden' has spread hate and his followers, fellow Bhuddists have been butchering Muslims in Burma because of him. The whole world knows this but you.
    Golwalkar was fighting for a Hindu nation out of British India.Jinnah was fighting for a Muslim nation. So if Jinnah was not wrong according to you, how can Golwalkar be wrong?Or in your mind only Muslims deserved a right to a nation and Hindus didnot? People have a right to their opinion as you often remind me, Jinnah had his, Gandhi his, Netaji his similarly Golwalker had his ideas. But as you can see Golwalkar failed in his attempt to create a hindu nation as Indian chose to be secular.

Are you telling me that Wirathu runs the Burmese govt and the Burmese Army?

Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

He also didnt say this?

Sounds very familiar to an ideology that we are all very familiar.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    308 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Golwalkar was fighting for a Hindu nation out of British India.Jinnah was fighting for a Muslim nation. So if Jinnah was not wrong according to you, how can Golwalkar be wrong?Or in your mind only Muslims deserved a right to a nation and Hindus didnot? People have a right to their opinion as you often remind me, Jinnah had his, Gandhi his, Netaji his similarly Golwalker had his ideas. But as you can see Golwalkar failed in his attempt to create a hindu nation as Indian chose to be secular.

Are you telling me that Wirathu runs the Burmese govt and the Burmese Army?
    Wirathu called himself the Buddhist Bin Laden. He has influenced and incited other extremist Bhuddists to attack the Muslims. You seem to believe the violence is only carried out by the Burmese authorities. I point you to a group Ma Ba Tha, one among many who have been inspired and instructed by Wirathu to carry out attacks.

I ask again...are you a fan of Golwalkar ?

You can paint any picture you want and be an apologist but he was a Hindu extremist whose views until this day influence other Hindu extremists in India to attack people of other religions. I can post a whole list of quotes if you like?

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    308 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by troodon View Post
    All extremists who use religion sound similiar. Neither Hinduism, Christianity, Buddhism or Islam agrees with such rhetoric.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    992 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Wirathu called himself the Buddhist Bin Laden. He has influenced and incited other extremist Bhuddists to attack the Muslims. You seem to believe the violence is only carried out by the Burmese authorities. I point you to a group Ma Ba Tha, one among many who have been inspired and instructed by Wirathu to carry out attacks.
    I am talking about the attacks by Burmese Army. Thats the cause of the Rohingya migration.Are they controlled by Wirathu?

I ask again...are you a fan of Golwalkar ?
    Do you see me asking for a Hindu Rashtra?

You can paint any picture you want and be an apologist but he was a Hindu extremist whose views until this day influence other Hindu extremists in India to attack people of other religions. I can post a whole list of quotes if you like?
    If asking for a Hindu nation in 1939 was being extremist, what was asking for a muslim nation by muslim league, must be extremist. Is the same extremist ideology behind LeT or JuD etc who attack Indians?

Do you believe only Muslims had the right to ask for a nation and Hindus didnot?

You can give as many quotes you want. He was only doing what Muslim League was doing, asking for a nation in the name of a religion.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    308 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=cricketjoshila;9428468]I am talking about the attacks by Burmese Army. Thats the cause of the Rohingya migration.Are they controlled by Wirathu?[/

No, attacks by Buddhist extremists is also the cause.

Do you see me asking for a Hindu Rashtra?
    Not that im aware of.

If asking for a Hindu nation in 1939 was being extremist, what was asking for a muslim nation by muslim league, must be extremist. Is the same extremist ideology behind LeT or JuD etc who attack Indians?

Do you believe only Muslims had the right to ask for a nation and Hindus didnot?

You can give as many quotes you want. He was only doing what Muslim League was doing, asking for a nation in the name of a religion.
    lol. Jinnah wanted a homeland for Muslims because of extremists such Golwalkar and he has been proven right time after time.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please stay on topic. Thanks.

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram!

Please also follow PakPassion Sport!

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    992 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=KingKhanWC;9428478]
    I am talking about the attacks by Burmese Army. Thats the cause of the Rohingya migration.Are they controlled by Wirathu?[/

No, attacks by Buddhist extremists is also the cause.

Not that im aware of.

lol. Jinnah wanted a homeland for Muslims because of extremists such Golwalkar and he has been proven right time after time.
    Golwalkar will argue that the 2 nation theory came long before him.

Lets be clear here.People from both sides tried to get a nation with a religious identity.So either both are extremist or none of them are.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by troodon View Post
    No surprise since the ruling party in India has close links to the RSS, which is of course the extremist which remains under the surface of politics in the country.

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    Every person feels for Myanmar people doesn't matter if they are hindus muslims or what ever. But it's silly to say that Pakistan should send it's army to Myanmar. Whatever is going on there is their internal problem. Yes, we can pray for them we can show solidarity but our Army should not be asked to take part into this.

It's not only Myanmar where Muslims are being butchered, there are many many places in the world. So, should we send our army to every place and should our government interfere into every other government issues. If yes is the answer, then i think we should allow India e.t.c to involve their selves into our issues and i hope then no one will disagree to it.It's ridiculous to say that Nobel prize should be stripped off.

There are millions of examples in which one person is a villain for other country but a hero for his own. For many people Hitler was butcher but for Germans, he is a hero. For us Modi is a butcher, but for Indians he is a hero.We should first take care of our issues and there are lots of them going on now. And then we can focus on other things. It's funny that we are always quick to jump on other nations problems, ignoring our.Every nation should first look for National Unity and then Religious Unity.

If people start to prefer religious unity first rather than national unity then there will be chaos in universe.

I hope may the situation in Myanmar get better soon, my sincere prayers are with them and yeah, peace
    Um....what? Please refrain from posting comments that are either a blatant lie or you have no idea about the truth. Most germans are ashamed of their Nazi past and they do not express any kind of support for Hitler.

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Between Venus & Mars
    Runs
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    China is not exactly a torch bearer for human rights but its response to the situation is more measured and diplomatic than Indian appeasement.
    Meanwhile, Indian government told its SC that Rohingya refugees were a threat to national security. India wants to deport them all against its constitution.

" Don't wait. The time will never be just right "

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    992 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waqar goraya View Post
    China is not exactly a torch bearer for human rights but its response to the situation is more measured and diplomatic than Indian appeasement.
    Meanwhile, Indian government told its SC that Rohingya refugees were a threat to national security. India wants to deport them all against its constitution.
    Who said "Againist its constitution"? Thats what SC will decide whether these Rohingyas who have moved court asking not to be deported enjoy any rights under Indian constitution as they are illegal immigrants.

Rohingyas are a threat to National Security and will be deported.

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Between Venus & Mars
    Runs
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Who said "Againist its constitution"? Thats what SC will decide whether these Rohingyas who have moved court asking not to be deported enjoy any rights under Indian constitution as they are illegal immigrants.

Rohingyas are a threat to National Security and will be deported.
    You mean 40,000 of them are a security threat? Okay, I believe you.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    992 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Rather deport and be safe then sorry. Intelligence reports way back in 2013 warned of Rohingyas being involved in extremist activities.A fact BD govt confirmed to GOI.

Leaving that aside, illegal immigrants have no right to stay in India.That was held by SC in other cases.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not like we can weed out the threats from those 40,000, now can we?

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Motown
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    40,000 refugees that came to India with NOTHING are probably a threat because they're Muslims and Muslims want to steal Hindu women (as claimed by troodon)

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Between Venus & Mars
    Runs
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rather deport and be safe then sorry. Intelligence reports way back in 2013 warned of Rohingyas being involved in extremist activities.A fact BD govt confirmed to GOI.

Leaving that aside, illegal immigrants have no right to stay in India.That was held by SC in other cases.
    This stereotyping is not fair or humane, particularly in a democratic government. You can't blame 40000 including children for the crimes of few. Btw, have there been any real violent incidents involving those immigrants? or this initiative is only a precautionary measure? I don't know whether Banglasdesh itself is deporting these poor people?
    India is becoming more nationalistic with every passing day.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even 10 among 40,000 is still a threat that needs to be handled very cautiously. India's first and foremost responsibility is towards her own people and not some refugees across the sea. India should adopt similar process as Canada did for accepting to Syrian refugees. It helps filtering out the potential radicalised fanatic that can cause problems for India.
    Deporting refugees maybe against UN constitution but it certainly is not against Indian constitution. India is also not a signatory to UN nor it is thekadaar for regional refugees. India itself is poor and need to help its own people first.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This stereotyping is not fair or humane, particularly in a democratic government. You can't blame 40000 including children for the crimes of few. Btw, have there been any real violent incidents involving those immigrants? or this initiative is only a precautionary measure? I don't know whether Banglasdesh itself is deporting these poor people?
    How does it effects neighbours if India is indeed becoming nationalistic every passing day. Its not that Indians are involved in Myanmar and are in direct war zone. Instead of shoving refugees down the throat of India, why not urge your 'Friend China' to push pressure on Myanmar and stop the massacre? Wouldn't that be more suitable solution for all?
    Do you even know there are literally millions of Indian kids die of hunger and malnutrition every year? Ofc you dont nor do u care because they aren't 'Muslims'. India should and must look after their own people first.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    992 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sshakir411 View Post
    40,000 refugees that came to India with NOTHING are probably a threat because they're Muslims and Muslims want to steal Hindu women (as claimed by troodon)
    They are not Indians and are illegal in India and have no legal right to stay here.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    992 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Democratic or Despotic, illegal immigrants have no right to be in India.There have been credible input regarding security threats from Rohingyas.Even if one Indian dies because of them its still not worth the risk.

BD may not be in a position to deport them due to various compulsions.But the BD media did report that BD govt shared intelligence with GOI regarding the extremist security threats from Rohingyas.

Good that India is becoming more nationalistic.I see no problems with that.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Motown
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They are not Indians and are illegal in India and have no legal right to stay here.
    Okay. When did I say they're legal and/or Indians?