Instagram


The Cricket Paper

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 321 to 331 of 331
  1. #321
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    131
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varun View Post
    So many ODI series, they just segway meaninglessly from one to the next.

    Six months from now you'd be struggling to remember the result of this game.
    Hard to watch IND VS SL again
    Day Night matches are boring in India during this season due to dew factor ;
    Once batsmen set nothing happens unless they throw their wicket

  2. #322
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    218
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaag Viru Bhaag View Post
    We have had better and seen better batsman in Indian history than Jadhav hence the disappointment.
    You might have but currently he is the best we got in domestics.Now dont come up with the names of IPL sloggers who cant buy a run against A team lallus. If T20 sloggers could do well in international ODI, Windies would have been the WC champs.

  3. #323
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Runs
    1,388
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why bat First ...... if you win the Toss ?????? That is where the Match was lost !!!!!!

  4. #324
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    7,963
    Mentioned
    262 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dingolfy View Post
    You might have but currently he is the best we got in domestics.Now dont come up with the names of IPL sloggers who cant buy a run against A team lallus. If T20 sloggers could do well in international ODI, Windies would have been the WC champs.
    Looks like you are new here. If you are expecting names of IPL sloggers find some IPL fan here.

  5. #325
    Debut
    Aug 2006
    Venue
    Dublin
    Runs
    2,302
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome performance from NZ, who are about the only non-Asian team not afraid of playing in Asia.

  6. #326
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    17,330
    Mentioned
    1231 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Jadav is going through 2nd season syndrome. His domestic stats tells that he should be able to make the adjustments and come back strong. Question is at 33, does he has the time or is there time for team India to allow him that space 20 months before WC?

  7. #327
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    37,162
    Mentioned
    2183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Surprised we won.

    Boult should have been MOTM IMO.

    Latham's addition to the middle order seems promising, hopefully he continues to score runs.


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  8. #328
    Debut
    Dec 2008
    Venue
    Norway
    Runs
    24,371
    Mentioned
    472 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman View Post
    Surprised we won.

    Boult should have been MOTM IMO.

    Latham's addition to the middle order seems promising, hopefully he continues to score runs.
    Boult was the player of the match while Latham was man of the match, both should be happy though two awards like these seem strange.


    Ki Mohammad (saw) sey wafa tu ney tou hum terey hain
    Yeh jahaan cheez kya hai Loh-o-Qalam tere hain

  9. #329
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    218
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaag Viru Bhaag View Post
    Looks like you are new here. If you are expecting names of IPL sloggers find some IPL fan here.
    I am new but have seen how Indian fans claim folks like Pant could replace Dhoni whereas he cant even buy a run against A-team bowlers.But my question still stands.Whom do you think is currently good enough in our List-A who could replace Jadhav?

  10. #330
    Debut
    Apr 2009
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    4,221
    Mentioned
    1090 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dingolfy View Post
    I am new but have seen how Indian fans claim folks like Pant could replace Dhoni whereas he cant even buy a run against A-team bowlers.But my question still stands.Whom do you think is currently good enough in our List-A who could replace Jadhav?
    Shreyas Iyer is good and had a wonderful A tour to SA recently. Scored 140 in the finals to win the game. Vijay Shankar is another player who had a great A tour and scored 72 in the finals and also had a good home series against New Zealand A. Also people need to realise Pant is still under 20 and has a long career ahead of him. He cannot be just shunned away so early.

  11. #331
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    159
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Time to bring Rahul back.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •