Instagram

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 81 to 160 of 198
  1. #81
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    35,669
    Mentioned
    1652 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    He or she will arrive when the time is right, insha Allah. It is not Imran Khan that much I can tell you. Allah is the best of planners.
    Yes we should do Allah Allah and vote for Nawaz Zardari while we wait for this messiah...


    #Hum apko container deingaye dharnay ke liyay

  2. #82
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    6,418
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Yes we should do Allah Allah and vote for Nawaz Zardari while we wait for this messiah...
    Allah only helps those who do so themselves. NS has been exposed enough where as IK is politically naive. He loves himself to much.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  3. #83
    Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    10,500
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Yes we should do Allah Allah and vote for Nawaz Zardari while we wait for this messiah...
    Perfectly said, this applies to lot of neutrals as well.

    We all agree Nawaz Sharif and Zardari are corrupt, greedy and incompetent.

    And we all agree that Imran Khan is honest and comptent but does not have best political mind.

    So what do we do? Wait for the perfect Messiah who will bring around 1000 angels with him/her who will change the system?

    Not supporting partially good person directly helps entirely bad person/s to rule till our Messiah arrives (if ever)?

  4. #84
    Debut
    Feb 2018
    Venue
    Peshawar
    Runs
    377
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These TV personnel must never be taken for granted, as they can change colors anytime, most of them seem opportunists.

  5. #85
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,467
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not again please rumors of this drama joining PTI on monday and will do a PC with Khan

    Why Imran Ismail is so much interested in getting this drama to join PTI?

  6. #86
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,467
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone please kickout Imran Ismail and other selfie leadership of PTI in Karachi yeh log jo 8 lakh vote mila tha PTI ko Karachi main last time uska janaza nikelwa ker he chorenge


  7. #87
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    35,669
    Mentioned
    1652 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    Not again please rumors of this drama joining PTI on monday and will do a PC with Khan

    Why Imran Ismail is so much interested in getting this drama to join PTI?
    Wasn't he a couple of days spewing nonsense against IK in his show?


    Somebody please talk sense into IK


    #Hum apko container deingaye dharnay ke liyay

  8. #88
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    4,739
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Despise this loathsome character with a passion. Getting to where he is by fooling aunties with this pseudo religious propaganda. What I dislike even more is his holier than thou attitude while on screen (only thing missing is a halo) and using mc, bc with everyone, including the guests during the break. Hopefully IK comes to his senses.

  9. #89
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,467
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Wasn't he a couple of days spewing nonsense against IK in his show?


    Somebody please talk sense into IK
    Spewing nonsense is not an issue thats part of our politics and many who joined PTI bandwagon said some shocking stuff in past about IK the issue here is this fake doc is a total drama and disaster but the Karachi selfie leadership of PTI really loves him and most of them are his buddies. Last time it was Asad Omar who stopped this joining.

  10. #90
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,467
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a few weeks ago after leaving BOL he had a meeting with Mir Shakeel to break a deal but looks like it wasn't successful.

  11. #91
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    26,247
    Mentioned
    1215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    Why Imran Ismail is so much interested in getting this drama to join PTI?
    Someone please stop this from happening


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  12. #92
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Jeddah, Melbourne
    Runs
    1,389
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never understood the hate for him.

    I swear some people support NS and Zardari but still hate this guy because its easier to bash a person who speaks his mind with an ***** attitude.

    I mean what is the basis for criticism? In the past it used to be for his support of MQM and that video with vulgar language. I can surely say that atleast 90% of the Pakistani ppers here have spoken the same kind of language at some point of their life. Yet we have the audacity to use that against someone just because he's a TV personality. Also, we all know how he demolished MQM and N-League during his time at BOL.

    What's the reason for hating him now? His fashion sense lol.

  13. #93
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    10,953
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    Someone please kickout Imran Ismail and other selfie leadership of PTI in Karachi yeh log jo 8 lakh vote mila tha PTI ko Karachi main last time uska janaza nikelwa ker he chorenge

    Did the PTI really get 0.8 million votes from Karachi?

  14. #94
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,467
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeedhk View Post
    Did the PTI really get 0.8 million votes from Karachi?
    Around 7 lakh votes to be exact and was runner up on 17 out of 20 Khi NA seats won 1 seat and on 2 seats they didn't contested. After MQM they got most votes in Khi even after all the dhandli we saw live on camera still getting these many votes was an achievement but looks like PTI leadership in Karachi is making sure we endup losing all out votebank there.

  15. #95
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    22,434
    Mentioned
    1246 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    Someone please kickout Imran Ismail and other selfie leadership of PTI in Karachi yeh log jo 8 lakh vote mila tha PTI ko Karachi main last time uska janaza nikelwa ker he chorenge

    I've said it before and I'll say it again

    PTI Karachi leadership is as nalaaiq and nikammi as they come

    Hopefully IK does follow up with his promise of running from Karachi as that will help give the city focus and straighten out Imran Ismail and Faisal Vawda types

  16. #96
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    22,434
    Mentioned
    1246 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadi Rizvi View Post
    Never understood the hate for him.

    I swear some people support NS and Zardari but still hate this guy because its easier to bash a person who speaks his mind with an ***** attitude.

    I mean what is the basis for criticism? In the past it used to be for his support of MQM and that video with vulgar language. I can surely say that atleast 90% of the Pakistani ppers here have spoken the same kind of language at some point of their life. Yet we have the audacity to use that against someone just because he's a TV personality. Also, we all know how he demolished MQM and N-League during his time at BOL.

    What's the reason for hating him now? His fashion sense lol.
    He also once said on tv that Ahmadis arw wajibul qatl

  17. #97
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    35,669
    Mentioned
    1652 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again

    PTI Karachi leadership is as nalaaiq and nikammi as they come

    Hopefully IK does follow up with his promise of running from Karachi as that will help give the city focus and straighten out Imran Ismail and Faisal Vawda types
    IK is again in Karachi today... he was there last week as well.


    I think because of nalaiq PTI leadership in Karachi, IK has attitude of "ab khud kuch karna parega". PTI can definitely win a whole bunch of seats in Karachi if IK keeps working like he is. Heck I saw a pic of his membership camp in Liyari and it was jam packed.


    #Hum apko container deingaye dharnay ke liyay

  18. #98
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,467
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He finally joined PTI today and currently doing a PC with Khan. No way i am going to defend this drama actor this is a blunder by PTI Karachi leadership and this is going to backfire big time if they are ready to accept this fake dr why thisselfies leadership rejected Gabol last year? Gabol at least was a better candidate and he waited almost a year to get green signal from PTI

  19. #99
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    35,669
    Mentioned
    1652 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    He finally joined PTI today and currently doing a PC with Khan. No way i am going to defend this drama actor this is a blunder by PTI Karachi leadership and this is going to backfire big time if they are ready to accept this fake dr why thisselfies leadership rejected Gabol last year? Gabol at least was a better candidate and he waited almost a year to get green signal from PTI
    Yaar


    Ajeeb baqwas hai.... Khan yaar apnay paaon pe khulhari. This snake will be khudkhash bambar within PTI.


    #Hum apko container deingaye dharnay ke liyay

  20. #100
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,467
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Yaar


    Ajeeb baqwas hai.... Khan yaar apnay paaon pe khulhari. This snake will be khudkhash bambar within PTI.
    Some within PTI from Karachi are defending his inclusion saying it was necessary to include him because of 2 reasons. One to attract urdu speaking voters he is still popular among them (he was joining ppp in case pti deny him) and 2 to shut his mouth otherwise he can be a deadly weapon on media with all his ** before next election and now you can use him as a tool. BUT I WILL SAY IT IN CAPITAL AGAIN ITS A BLUNDER

  21. #101
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    35,669
    Mentioned
    1652 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    Some within PTI from Karachi are defending his inclusion saying it was necessary to include him because of 2 reasons. One to attract urdu speaking voters he is still popular among them (he was joining ppp in case pti deny him) and 2 to shut his mouth otherwise he can be a deadly weapon on media with all his ** before next election and now you can use him as a tool. BUT I WILL SAY IT IN CAPITAL AGAIN ITS A BLUNDER
    I don't know who these lalloos are from my urdu-speaking community who are willing to vote for this snake


    Heck wasn't he a Senator within the MQM and not a directly elected parliamentarian.


    #Hum apko container deingaye dharnay ke liyay

  22. #102
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,467
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    I don't know who these lalloos are from my urdu-speaking community who are willing to vote for this snake


    Heck wasn't he a Senator within the MQM and not a directly elected parliamentarian.
    Nah he won that NA-249 seat back in 2002 and was appointed as the minister of state for Religious affairs. Link of results http://www.electionpakistani.com/ge2002/NA-249.htm

  23. #103
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,467
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Although i don't like him and really dont wana see his face any where near PTI but you gotta admit one can have several issues with the PTI, you gotta give it to the party supporters who openly disagreed with their leader tagging him; pleading him; warning him, not to take Amir Liaqat in the party.

    Never seen this trend in PMLN and PPP supporters.

  24. #104
    Debut
    Jun 2015
    Venue
    Srinagar
    Runs
    3,872
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Is PTI the Indian version of BJP? they're taking in all the ex ppp pmln etc members like BJP did with ex Congress members. Imran isn't thinking long term here

  25. #105
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    11,759
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't like this move at all.

    Let me tell you guys something,a few months ago I was at the house of a close relative for an event.Now these relatives of mine are very influential.So,I was at their house and after a while,Farooq Sattar sahb came along with other leaders of MQM-P.After a short while,Amir Liaquat also came(my relatives used to be major sponsors of his game shows and Ramzan transmissions),the MQM leaders were quite reserved when interacting with him,but he was quite cheerful.After the MQM leaders left,he started making fun of them and their mannerisms.Then after another short while,the top leadership of the PSP visited(trust me,I'm not making this up.)Mustafa Kamal almost completely ignored him,but Anis Kaimkhaani and Raza Haroon talked normally with him.Then,after they left,he started making fun of them.Point is ke ye banda backbiting ka ustaad hai,he shouldn't have been askeThe d or allowed to join PTI.The only thing going for him is that he is an eloquent speaker.

  26. #106
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    22,434
    Mentioned
    1246 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    Some within PTI from Karachi are defending his inclusion saying it was necessary to include him because of 2 reasons. One to attract urdu speaking voters he is still popular among them (he was joining ppp in case pti deny him) and 2 to shut his mouth otherwise he can be a deadly weapon on media with all his ** before next election and now you can use him as a tool. BUT I WILL SAY IT IN CAPITAL AGAIN ITS A BLUNDER
    Which Urdu speaking people are these.

    My whole family is one and every single one detests him. How many elections has he EVER WON anyway for people to claim he will win in Karachi?

    This is a huge blunder

    For the first time I'm reconsidering my support for PTI.

    I would still vote for them probably but if he is specifically standing in my constituency then I'll go with PPP or PSP. Never this charlatan

    Imran Ismail and his band of crooks who form Karachi chapter should be fired

  27. #107
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    22,434
    Mentioned
    1246 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    Nah he won that NA-249 seat back in 2002 and was appointed as the minister of state for Religious affairs. Link of results http://www.electionpakistani.com/ge2002/NA-249.htm
    Yes I'm sure his own popularity got him that seat #sarcasm

  28. #108
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,467
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    Yes I'm sure his own popularity got him that seat #sarcasm
    He was an unknown identity back than but what about his later father i heard his father was in MQM too?

  29. #109
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    22,434
    Mentioned
    1246 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    He was an unknown identity back than but what about his later father i heard his father was in MQM too?
    Simple fact he won that seat due to being mqm candidate... You or I would have won ok that seat back then too

    He has NO political support in Karachi. If anything he will lose votes on a net basis

  30. #110
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,467
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    Simple fact he won that seat due to being mqm candidate... You or I would have won ok that seat back then too

    He has NO political support in Karachi. If anything he will lose votes on a net basis
    I am totally against his inclusion in PTI and these Vaadas and Imran Ismail type selfies should be kicked out kaam ke na kaaj ke dushman anaaj ke

  31. #111
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,467
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


  32. #112
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,467
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ex PTI SMT head also leave PTI after this inclusion.


  33. #113
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Attock
    Runs
    1,768
    Mentioned
    399 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PTI has made a big mistake and this man will make them pay one day.

  34. #114
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    35,669
    Mentioned
    1652 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)




    What are you doing Khan???????????


    #Hum apko container deingaye dharnay ke liyay

  35. #115
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    10,953
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    He is a dubious character but I must admit the way he bashed N-league and Nawaz Sharif during his time at Bol was pure savagery.He played a huge role in exposing N-league and Nawaz Sharif.

  36. #116
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,467
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Salman a buddy of IK from 4 decades also quit


  37. #117
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    533
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is not good for PTI's credibility. I have also lost support for this party.

  38. #118
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    75,386
    Mentioned
    4847 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    So Amir Liaquat is the latest in line to head for the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Munafiqat dry cleaners.

    This is one had to be cleaned by extra concentrated solvents though, the regular Insaaf washing powder is not enough to wash the stains.

    If the Junoonis can still stand with PTI after Babar Awaan, Firdous Awaan, Na ahl Tareen, Amir Liaquat, the family politics of Khattak and all the rest, there really is no hope for them.

    The belief that one man can turn a band of thieves into competent, honest statesmen is beyond me. However, that is what happens when you follow a cult.

  39. #119
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    11,719
    Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Poor decision by the Kaptaan. The guy is too controversial and too attention seeking to be worth anything.

  40. #120
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    11,719
    Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    So Amir Liaquat is the latest in line to head for the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Munafiqat dry cleaners.

    This is one had to be cleaned by extra concentrated solvents though, the regular Insaaf washing powder is not enough to wash the stains.

    If the Junoonis can still stand with PTI after Babar Awaan, Firdous Awaan, Na ahl Tareen, Amir Liaquat, the family politics of Khattak and all the rest, there really is no hope for them.

    The belief that one man can turn a band of thieves into competent, honest statesmen is beyond me. However, that is what happens when you follow a cult.
    So after weeks of hiding, desperate hoping that we forget that you ran after your allegations about the bilion tree Tsunami, will you still take up the challenge are you going to run like you did before.

  41. #121
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    75,386
    Mentioned
    4847 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    This is what desperation for becoming the PM does to you. A consequence of being power hungry beyond reproach.

    A shameful moment for PTI and the Junoonis. They really do not have a leg to stand on anymore.

  42. #122
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,467
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    This is what desperation for becoming the PM does to you. A consequence of being power hungry beyond reproach.

    A shameful moment for PTI and the Junoonis. They really do not have a leg to stand on anymore.
    Are you busy buying those saplings from the market?

  43. #123
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    35,669
    Mentioned
    1652 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    Are you busy buying those saplings from the market?
    Dr. @Mamoon ran away again clamping his tail between his legs.


    #Hum apko container deingaye dharnay ke liyay

  44. #124
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,467
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Dr. @Mamoon ran away again clamping his tail between his legs.
    But Mir Shakeel is finding it hard to run away lol hearing of the case started in court today KP govt have taken Mir Shakeel and Jang/Geo group to courts for maligning the project.

  45. #125
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    11,719
    Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    This is what desperation for becoming the PM does to you. A consequence of being power hungry beyond reproach.

    A shameful moment for PTI and the Junoonis. They really do not have a leg to stand on anymore.
    Why havent you backed up your claims on the billion tree Tsunami? What did you think that we were going to forget? Why dont you take up the challenge.

  46. #126
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    22,434
    Mentioned
    1246 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    This is what desperation for becoming the PM does to you. A consequence of being power hungry beyond reproach.

    A shameful moment for PTI and the Junoonis. They really do not have a leg to stand on anymore.
    The so called junoonis are criticising the decisions and making displeasure known

    However you and your darbaris accept such decisions everyday like voiceless slaves

    There's no comparison in terms of critical thinking and voicing opinions between PTI supporters and your lot. And the best thing is you know it!!

  47. #127
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    11,719
    Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    The so called junoonis are criticising the decisions and making displeasure known

    However you and your darbaris accept such decisions everyday like voiceless slaves

    There's no comparison in terms of critical thinking and voicing opinions between PTI supporters and your lot. And the best thing is you know it!!
    This is the difference between educated PTI supporters and Noora acolytes. We are not scared to say when IK gets it wrong but when was the last time you saw even mild criticism of the billions stolen by the Sharifs. Kaptaan is not perfect and he has erred on this occasion but even in this decision he has shown that he is forgiving( maybe too much i would argue) as this guy was critical of him on a personal level on 2 weeks ago.

  48. #128
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,467
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A hindu leader of PTI tweeted:


  49. #129
    Debut
    Mar 2018
    Venue
    Vancouver, Canada
    Runs
    447
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    A hindu leader of PTI tweeted:

    Lol was he defining 'Stockhom Syndrome', cause that tweet sure seemed that way!

    Apart from that, shocking shocking decision. Kaptaan, what has happened to you? Seriously. Was the only hope I had in this bloody system.

  50. #130
    Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    1,780
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    This is what desperation for becoming the PM does to you. A consequence of being power hungry beyond reproach.

    A shameful moment for PTI and the Junoonis. They really do not have a leg to stand on anymore.
    How is it shameful?

  51. #131
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    4,739
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    This is what desperation for becoming the PM does to you. A consequence of being power hungry beyond reproach.

    A shameful moment for PTI and the Junoonis. They really do not have a leg to stand on anymore.
    At least the "Junoonis" are condemning IK unlike you, the supporter of Khaate hai to Lagaate bhi hai. I usually stay away from political threads but an educated person like you having so much hatred that he does not think about the country he proclaims to love so much just because of some episode with PTI in 2013 before is quite disheartening.

  52. #132
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    6,412
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As a junooni i strongly condemn this decision.

  53. #133
    Debut
    Apr 2017
    Venue
    Manchester, UK
    Runs
    5,926
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gotta say, Nooras like myself and @Mamoon are quite happy about this!!

  54. #134
    Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    8,072
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am not getting this decision by IK at all. To think that people of Karachi will vote for PTI because of AL’s inclusion is a delusion of the highest order, it will actually work against PTI.

    To me it could be either of three things. One, IK and PTI Karachi is completely out of step and living in a bubble when it comes to local politics in Karachi and they are justifying this inclusion based on this guys TV show ratings, a very Trumpian move at best.

    Secondly, AL does have some standing within the hard line Barelvi sect and this could be an attempt to coerce that group of voters towards PTI. Problem is, that group’s electoral imprint is small, especially when it comes to Karachi, as it gets fairly diluted.

    Thirdly, and this one is far more twisted and sinister, is to use the Khatm-e-Naboowat card on NS and PML-N during the election campaign via AL as he has been quite vocal about this matter and has been giving fiery speeches in Karachi during the Khadim Rizvi sit-in. AL could be unleashed on a national level, wagging his caustic tongue and hurling accusations and veiled threats putting PML-N on the defensive. Not so far fetched as IK himself has brought this topic up in his press conference recently.

    Whatever it is, this is an extremely short-sighed decision which is almost certainly bound to cause PTI and IK irreparable harm, not just because of his own two-faced and devious personality but because of letting down so many idealistic PTI supporters.

    Sad day for PTI.

  55. #135
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    10,224
    Mentioned
    380 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    What a stupid decision


    “It is not defeat that destroys you, it is being demoralized by defeat that destroys you.”
    ― Imran Khan

  56. #136
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    22,434
    Mentioned
    1246 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadBall View Post
    At least the "Junoonis" are condemning IK unlike you, the supporter of Khaate hai to Lagaate bhi hai. I usually stay away from political threads but an educated person like you having so much hatred that he does not think about the country he proclaims to love so much just because of some episode with PTI in 2013 before is quite disheartening.
    immaturity is your answer


    #MPGA

  57. #137
    Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    17,585
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Amused by the replies on this thread.

    Is this Amir Liaquat the Lalu Yadav of Pakistan or something?

  58. #138
    Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    10,500
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Very disappointed with his inclusion, never liked him and probably never will.

    Can't understand why would they include such a person upsetting so many supporters.

    I am all for electables and big names because there is absolutely NO OTHER OPTION but this is totally a stupid decision.

  59. #139
    Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    10,500
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varun View Post
    Amused by the replies on this thread.

    Is this Amir Liaquat the Lalu Yadav of Pakistan or something?
    Well he is a controversial media personality known for his stupid comments and childish attacks against rivals. Nawaz Sharif has many such low lives like him but standard of PTI is such that even worst critics expect better from them so yes it is a disappointing decision.

  60. #140
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Jeddah, Melbourne
    Runs
    1,389
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Slog @Mian @Syed1 @hussain.r97 @saadibaba @DRsohail @Bewal Express

    Please make sure to tag me when this move backfires.

  61. #141
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    35,669
    Mentioned
    1652 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Yes this is not the best of decisions and most of us have let our displeasure known, but no need to be over-dramatic and spell doom and gloom. For every Aamir Liaquat in PTI there are literally hundreds of such characters in PPP and PML-N/S.


    #Hum apko container deingaye dharnay ke liyay

  62. #142
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    11,719
    Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Yes this is not the best of decisions and most of us have let our displeasure known, but no need to be over-dramatic and spell doom and gloom. For every Aamir Liaquat in PTI there are literally hundreds of such characters in PPP and PML-N/S.
    This i agree with. But its great to see that us the PTI supporters are not cattle like Nooras or the PPP Jiyalas. IK can and does make mistakes but on this occasion he has erred.

  63. #143
    Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    17,585
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    This i agree with. But its great to see that us the PTI supporters are not cattle like Nooras or the PPP Jiyalas. IK can and does make mistakes but on this occasion he has erred.
    But what is the point of all that if Imran Khan is not swayed by the protests and drops this guy after all?

  64. #144
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,467
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why Reham is so upset over Amir and Naeem Bukhari joinings? She mentioned some leaked dvd in her tweet about amir and there are rumors amir got access to those off air videos of Reham when he was in geo and interviewed her. Reham made some controversial remarks off air.

    Remember these media persons record and leak off air remarks too IK was targeted for months when he made those railu Kattan remarks off air and the video was leaked by media person.

  65. #145
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    35,669
    Mentioned
    1652 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    PTI is made for people like Aamir Liaquat: Nawaz

    https://tribune.com.pk/story/1664704...liaquat-nawaz/

    Former prime minister Nawaz Sharif says that Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) is made for people like Aamir Liaquat and we are thankful that he did not join the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N).

    Addressing the media outside the accountability court on Tuesday, Nawaz said that references have not yielded anything yet.

    Aamir Liaquat joins PTI, calls it his ‘final destination’
    “The past reference was covered in the new reference. What was the need of registering a new reference when nothing could be found out from the first reference? When nothing could be found this year, so, how would anything surface in these one and a half months?” he questioned on extending the case deadlines.

    Nawaz further added that the cases which bring loss to national exchequer are not being heard.

    During the talk, a journalist questioned about Aamir Liaquat’s decision of joining the party so Nawaz Sharif smiled and said that we are thankful to Allah that he did not join PML-N.

    “He had tried to join the party couple of years back but did not join. PTI has been formed for people like Aamir Liaquat. PTI deserves people like Aamir Liaquat,” he added. Nawaz however, chose to remain silent on PML-N leader Chaudhary Nisar and said, “I believe he should fulfill the purpose for which he has come.”

    Can no longer defend, justify Imran Khan: Salman Ahmad

    Nawaz said that he doesn’t expect anything from anyone. “What complain can one make when he does not expect. It has been a common practice. And Musharraf’s return to the country is a joke”.

    The gall of this man to talk ill of PTI when he has Hanif Podri within his ranks.


    #Hum apko container deingaye dharnay ke liyay

  66. #146
    Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    London, England
    Runs
    3,690
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The greatest fraud the world has ever known. And yes, I might be slightly exaggerating. but he's still a fraud nonetheless. IK is just killing any small chance he has of getting into power.


    "You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else" - A.E

  67. #147
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Jeddah, Melbourne
    Runs
    1,389
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These arm-chair experts will be itching to take their words back cum election 2018

  68. #148
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    35,669
    Mentioned
    1652 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadi Rizvi View Post
    These arm-chair experts will be itching to take their words back cum election 2018
    You are over-hyping Liaquat's effect on PTI chances.


    #Hum apko container deingaye dharnay ke liyay

  69. #149
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    11,719
    Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varun View Post
    But what is the point of all that if Imran Khan is not swayed by the protests and drops this guy after all?
    I think him being kicked out now will make a bad situation worse. Lets see what he does, his history shows that he wont be around too long. The irony of Corrupt Nooras and Jiyalas for criticising the PTI wont be lost on too many people.

  70. #150
    Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    12,993
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Any chance of Bhai joining PTI?

  71. #151
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    6,418
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like AML a lot. He is an honest man who tells it the way it is to the enemy. Okay, sometimes he can be a bit over the top as well nonetheless his patriotism is unquestionable. His MQM past rightfully makes people feel somewhat suspicious of his intentions, the way I see it is every person has the right to change their views. If IK can be excused over his past errors then so can ALH. I look forward to a golden alliance between these two fierce patriots, insha Allah. There is no doubt that ALH is a hard-core Pakistani and proud Muslim whose finances have never been questioned. Stop looking for complete angels to lead Pakistan, the leadership will always comes from within. Imran Khan, Dr Babar Awan and Amir Liaquat Hussain are all classy and honest men who went the very best for Pakistan.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  72. #152
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    4,739
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    I like AML a lot. He is an honest man who tells it the way it is to the enemy. Okay, sometimes he can be a bit over the top as well nonetheless his patriotism is unquestionable. His MQM past rightfully makes people feel somewhat suspicious of his intentions, the way I see it is every person has the right to change their views. If IK can be excused over his past errors then so can ALH. I look forward to a golden alliance between these two fierce patriots, insha Allah. There is no doubt that ALH is a hard-core Pakistani and proud Muslim whose finances have never been questioned. Stop looking for complete angels to lead Pakistan, the leadership will always comes from within. Imran Khan, Dr Babar Awan and Amir Liaquat Hussain are all "classy" and honest men who went the very best for Pakistan.

  73. #153
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    6,418
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadBall View Post
    As I said people change. We can also speak of IK's background and past as well.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  74. #154
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Venue
    An inswinging Yorker.
    Runs
    7,866
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saadibaba View Post
    I am not getting this decision by IK at all. To think that people of Karachi will vote for PTI because of AL’s inclusion is a delusion of the highest order, it will actually work against PTI.

    To me it could be either of three things. One, IK and PTI Karachi is completely out of step and living in a bubble when it comes to local politics in Karachi and they are justifying this inclusion based on this guys TV show ratings, a very Trumpian move at best.

    Secondly, AL does have some standing within the hard line Barelvi sect and this could be an attempt to coerce that group of voters towards PTI. Problem is, that group’s electoral imprint is small, especially when it comes to Karachi, as it gets fairly diluted.

    Thirdly, and this one is far more twisted and sinister, is to use the Khatm-e-Naboowat card on NS and PML-N during the election campaign via AL as he has been quite vocal about this matter and has been giving fiery speeches in Karachi during the Khadim Rizvi sit-in. AL could be unleashed on a national level, wagging his caustic tongue and hurling accusations and veiled threats putting PML-N on the defensive. Not so far fetched as IK himself has brought this topic up in his press conference recently.

    Whatever it is, this is an extremely short-sighed decision which is almost certainly bound to cause PTI and IK irreparable harm, not just because of his own two-faced and devious personality but because of letting down so many idealistic PTI supporters.

    Sad day for PTI.

    Trumpism is a bad word because Trumps tactics were successful.

    Also, I cannot support PTI anymore. I still support Imran Khan and wish him to become PM with some miracle but inclusion of Amir Liaqat and Firdous Aashiq Awan has been too much for me.

  75. #155
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,467
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IK answer about ALH joining.


  76. #156
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    22,434
    Mentioned
    1246 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    IK answer about ALH joining.

    poor answer...


    #MPGA

  77. #157
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    4,739
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ik should get out of the Kaptaan thing already, that was 26 years ago, this isn't a cricket match anymore. Needs better people to advise him regarding media and all other matters.

  78. #158
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    94,768
    Mentioned
    1721 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Can we stay off personal stuff? the topic is about Liaqat and not about posters


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  79. #159
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    35,669
    Mentioned
    1652 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I don't approve of Amir Liaquat joining PTI but I can understand why IK has taken him. Here is a sneak peak of things to come:





    To defeat the Nooras you have to beat them at their own game, and Liaquat is the right person to do so.


    "Jo tv ka remote nahi chala sakta woh mulk kya khak chalaye ga"


    #Hum apko container deingaye dharnay ke liyay

  80. #160
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    4,739
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    I don't approve of Amir Liaquat joining PTI but I can understand why IK has taken him. Here is a sneak peak of things to come:





    To defeat the Nooras you have to beat them at their own game, and Liaquat is the right person to do so.


    "Jo tv ka remote nahi chala sakta woh mulk kya khak chalaye ga"
    Arabi Qahwa.

    Although I do not agree with these tactics as IK was supposed to be better, although I do agree with using this clown if needed to win the elections, should get rid of him ASAP or assign him in some useless role once/if PTI win.
    Last edited by DeadBall; 24th March 2018 at 22:23.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •