Instagram

SportsFever360

International Cricketers XI

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Results 1 to 58 of 58
  1. #1
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Nottignham
    Runs
    1,658
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Hair and beard grooming tips

    ok ive noticed the difference in grooming products from the Asian communities in the UK and ****/india/bangladesh.

    That the UK asian male community is behind the compared to our brothers back home.

    on here recommend whatever products you use for anything for grooming.



    what do you lot recommend for mens beard oil and scalp oil moisturizer - for bold people.

    lastly tootpaste - honestly here in the uk all the products are poor- so far only tootpaste works for me is euthymol- only one which takes the plaque away from my teeth, if i use mcleans or any toothpase it wont take off the plaque - even if i brush for 10mins-which is bad for your teeth,and it aint my toothbrush-change my head off my oral b every month


    for my face ive just bought some organic shea butter - just arrived - see how this works and for my bald head- just bought organic cocunut oil


    TGK 237.1 owner

  2. #2
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    29,439
    Mentioned
    477 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Face - Hot water followed by very cold water on the face when washing it. The more products you use , the worse your skin will be in the long run.


    Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

  3. #3
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    10,271
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I take my dog to an excellent groomer.
    65.00 for a cut, bath, pedicure and all over moisturiser.

    He comes out smelling of roses

  4. #4
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Nottignham
    Runs
    1,658
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    Face - Hot water followed by very cold water on the face when washing it. The more products you use , the worse your skin will be in the long run.
    lol, washing your face in the morning - i should try that, water from the toilet ok


    TGK 237.1 owner

  5. #5
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    6,762
    Mentioned
    634 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    I always tip the groomer a round 20%. It's only fair.

    I tried to tip cows once, only to discover that it's a myth propagated by citydwelling types who have never stepped out of their polluted, congested metropoles. Cows weigh too much to easily be tipped over.

  6. #6
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    29,439
    Mentioned
    477 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by finalfantasy7 View Post
    lol, washing your face in the morning - i should try that, water from the toilet ok
    Are you male?

    If so be a man and stop using products. Men aren't supposed to look smooth and feel soft.


    Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

  7. #7
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    6,762
    Mentioned
    634 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    Are you male?

    If so be a man and stop using products. Men aren't supposed to look smooth and feel soft.
    Of course he's male. Grooming implies a male, because grooms are always male, even when the wedding is between two grooms. Besides, the thread title would've been "Briding Tips" if OP was female.

  8. #8
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Nottignham
    Runs
    1,658
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    Are you male?

    If so be a man and stop using products. Men aren't supposed to look smooth and feel soft.
    its sunnah to look groomed, at all times, nothing wrong with it


    TGK 237.1 owner

  9. #9
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    29,439
    Mentioned
    477 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgic View Post
    Of course he's male. Grooming implies a male, because grooms are always male, even when the wedding is between two grooms. Besides, the thread title would've been "Briding Tips" if OP was female.
    In ye olde England grooming mainly implies a horse and dog. I thought I'd clarify for this reason.


    Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

  10. #10
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    6,762
    Mentioned
    634 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    In ye olde England grooming mainly implies a horse and dog. I thought I'd clarify for this reason.
    Ah. Also known as animal husbandry in less politically correct circles. Although why they would use marital terms like groom and husband for these jobs raises some uncomfortable questions.

  11. #11
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    29,439
    Mentioned
    477 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgic View Post
    Ah. Also known as animal husbandry in less politically correct circles. Although why they would use marital terms like groom and husband for these jobs raises some uncomfortable questions.


    Name:  Crufts.jpg
Views: 454
Size:  34.4 KB

    Perhaps because no a dog is more loyal than most husbands these days and of course better groomed than most men barring the OP.


    Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

  12. #12
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    29,439
    Mentioned
    477 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by finalfantasy7 View Post
    its sunnah to look groomed, at all times, nothing wrong with it
    You are correct, accept my apology.

    I have used teeth whitening strips in the past, half hour a day for a couple of months does wonders.


    Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

  13. #13
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    Gold's Gym
    Runs
    8,300
    Mentioned
    996 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    My beard just got thicker itself when I started working out. Now I look too grown-*** for my age. How many people actually use products regardless?

    While we're discussing this anyways, can someone give me tips on lining up the beard?


    Sadi rees kaun kar lau sanu rab na banaya badshah.

  14. #14
    Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    896
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For my beard, I tend to do the sides of my face a size 1,2 clipper but fade it to a three near my tash and chin area. Looks pretty cool. Ofcourse line up using a razor blade

    I don't oil my beard or do much to it except give a good wash in the shower.

  15. #15
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    The Capital Wasteland
    Runs
    18,185
    Mentioned
    495 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    For my hair i use body shop Ginger anti dandruff shampoo everyday. I style it by putting pomade in it when it's damp and then brushing it followed by hairspray. When I feel like sporting a clean shaven look I shave 3 times a week. These days I have a beard so I just trim it every week or so and use a razor on any unwanted hair on the cheek and neck area.


    "Our business is our business. None of your business" - Race 3

  16. #16
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    The Capital Wasteland
    Runs
    18,185
    Mentioned
    495 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    When it comes to the face it's kind of a long story but I had severe acne 3 years ago when I would just use any run of the mill soap to wash my face then my mom took me to this dermatologist in Karachi and he gave me a cream and special face wash that I used everyday and after a few months my skin became completely clear. It was magic. I went to him again in the summer and he gave me enough face wash to last a whole year here in Canada till I go back again. Also using sun block every day is very important. I've been putting Vaseline on my lips every night for years. Maybe it's just a psychological thing but I have very red lips and I presume it's because of it so I make sure never to miss it.

    I don't understand men who say that it's feminine for a guy to groom himself. There's nothing wrong with it. I take my time every morning to shower and get ready because it pays off and my reasons are very masculine.
    Last edited by aliasad1998; 27th October 2017 at 02:50.


    "Our business is our business. None of your business" - Race 3

  17. #17
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    3,045
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yo does anybody here use biotin? I feel like my facial hair has increased cause of it.

  18. #18
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    32,891
    Mentioned
    1444 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I never bothered keeping a beard since it is too much work. I'm the guy you see having the constantly clean shaven face with little or no facial hair.


    That recently changed when I got gifted a little high end automatic trimmer for an anniversary. I haven't looked back since. I set it at the "three day stubble" setting and run it through about twice a week. Trail and error has showed me that apka bhai looks sexiest with three day stubble so that's what I'm supporting these days. However it is only a matter of time before I get disinterested and go back to the clean shaven look.


    P.S. if you need beard or facial hair to look manly then you might have other issues buddy

  19. #19
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    32,891
    Mentioned
    1444 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakistanian View Post
    Yo does anybody here use biotin? I feel like my facial hair has increased cause of it.
    @Abdullah719 needs to bring out special cringe smileys that we would use with your posts

  20. #20
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    6,762
    Mentioned
    634 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Bitcoin to increase facial hair: now I've heard everything. I mean, what a cryptocurrecy has to do with a beard is beyond me.

  21. #21
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    3,045
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgic View Post
    Bitcoin to increase facial hair: now I've heard everything. I mean, what a cryptocurrecy has to do with a beard is beyond me.
    Biotin is a vitamin supplement, genius.

  22. #22
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    3,045
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    @Abdullah719 needs to bring out special cringe smileys that we would use with your posts
    Idk what you're saying, maybe cause you're fresh off the boat so i don't get what you're talking about

    Anyways for those curious, it actually is a thing being researched. There are many subreddits about beard growth and biotin intake.

    Here's an article about it lol.

    https://www.gq.com/story/how-to-grow...r-beard-biotin
    Last edited by Pakistanian; 27th October 2017 at 03:42.

  23. #23
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    6,762
    Mentioned
    634 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakistanian View Post
    Biotin is a vitamin supplement, genius.
    Are you quite sure? We have an entire thread about it and if I remember correctly, it's a cryptocurrency. You know, to buy stuff on the dark web.


    Silver-tongued seraphim circling the spire...
    Gather in the gallery in their best attire...

  24. #24
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    3,045
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgic View Post
    Are you quite sure? We have an entire thread about it and if I remember correctly, it's a cryptocurrency. You know, to buy stuff on the dark web.
    Yes cause Biotin and Bitcoin are the same thing lol.

  25. #25
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    6,762
    Mentioned
    634 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakistanian View Post
    Yes cause Biotin and Bitcoin are the same thing lol.
    You're obviously confused. If they are the same thing, are they both vitamins or both cryptocurrencies? Make up your mind.

  26. #26
    Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    7,920
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This thread looks right out of the American Psycho book/movie where the protagonist goes on and on about his grooming habits, the facial and hair products he uses and special tips for keeping ones skin vibrant and ageless.

    A world full of Patrick Batemans.


    “I am not young enough to know everything.”

    ― Oscar Wilde

  27. #27
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    6,762
    Mentioned
    634 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    On a serious note, I was reminded of an old school product that I haven't come across in the US: potash alum, or phitkari as it's called in Urdu.

    It is ubiquitous in the barber shops in Pakistan. My venerable old naai, Haaji Sanobar, whom I've mentioned fondly in the past too, always had a block in stock at his shop. He later sold the shop, and invested in water buffalos instead, but that's a story for another day.

    Anyways, the phitkari is a clear, transparent mineral, and the best post-shaving product in the history of post-shaving products. Your designer aftershave with that fake fruity scent has nothing on it. The phitkari is odorless, but it will leave your face taut as a tourniquet, and it's an excellent astringent.

    Whenever I go back to Pakistan, if ever, I must get a straight razor shave, and insist on the phitkari afterwards.

    So there we have it: the ultimate in masculine grooming products.

  28. #28
    Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    7,920
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgic View Post
    On a serious note, I was reminded of an old school product that I haven't come across in the US: potash alum, or phitkari as it's called in Urdu.

    It is ubiquitous in the barber shops in Pakistan. My venerable old naai, Haaji Sanobar, whom I've mentioned fondly in the past too, always had a block in stock at his shop. He later sold the shop, and invested in water buffalos instead, but that's a story for another day.

    Anyways, the phitkari is a clear, transparent mineral, and the best post-shaving product in the history of post-shaving products. Your designer aftershave with that fake fruity scent has nothing on it. The phitkari is odorless, but it will leave your face taut as a tourniquet, and it's an excellent astringent.

    Whenever I go back to Pakistan, if ever, I must get a straight razor shave, and insist on the phitkari afterwards.

    So there we have it: the ultimate in masculine grooming products.
    I remember Phitkari...less as a product and more as a term used to denote someone who has been cursed with bad luck or a particularly ugly and pathetic look or demeanor. Also, as a term used for cursing someone for doing something crude or indecent, often invoking God in the process. E.g. O' laanat, tujh pe Allah ki phitkar barse"...this being said while showing that person an outstretched hand palm side facing his face with full force. I wonder if "phitkari" the product has anything to do with the sadly labeled term "phitkar"


    “I am not young enough to know everything.”

    ― Oscar Wilde

  29. #29
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    6,762
    Mentioned
    634 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saadibaba View Post
    I remember Phitkari...less as a product and more as a term used to denote someone who has been cursed with bad luck or a particularly ugly and pathetic look or demeanor. Also, as a term used for cursing someone for doing something crude or indecent, often invoking God in the process. E.g. O' laanat, tujh pe Allah ki phitkar barse"...this being said while showing that person an outstretched hand palm side facing his face with full force. I wonder if "phitkari" the product has anything to do with the sadly labeled term "phitkar"
    I hope not, but it's an intriguing thought, and the origins of the two words would be well worth looking into. If only I had Ferozsons' etymological dictionary, I could look up both.

    I always thought that Malik Ishaq's face was the epitome of phitkaar: that combination of brazen shamelessness, arrogance and contorted facial expressions. It can be assumed with a fair degree of confidence that he never used phitkari on his face. Or anything else for that matter.


    Silver-tongued seraphim circling the spire...
    Gather in the gallery in their best attire...

  30. #30
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Motown
    Runs
    3,667
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stopped using products on my face thanks to acne and acne scars and I think that's the best way to go. I do have an organic soap bar which is working fine.

    Hair is important to me so other than having a good barber find a shampoo that gives your hair some life and a good hair product to style. For styling, I use Mitch - Clean cut, it's medium hold and low shine. It's a good product and keeps my hair the way I want it to be. It is $18 for a small tub but it lasts me a month, everyday use.

    Beard...just make sure you get it lined up properly by the barber and then nothing shorter than half of the clipper. I actually go once a week and no one but my barber has touched my beard in a while. No products and I don't have a dark big beard.

  31. #31
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    11,274
    Mentioned
    272 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdul View Post
    My beard just got thicker itself when I started working out. Now I look too grown-*** for my age. How many people actually use products regardless?

    While we're discussing this anyways, can someone give me tips on lining up the beard?
    I use an electric trimmer to trim my beard and line it up. Works like a charm.

  32. #32
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    3,123
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Face:
    pluck eyebrows ( once every 2 weeks )
    trim ear hair, nose hair ( once every 2 weeks )
    ear wax ( every day )
    line up and shave my beard ( 2 times a week )
    Hair:
    shampoo ( everyday )
    Gummy Maximum Hair Gel ( 5 times a week )
    Trim the neckline and overgrown hairs ( once every 3 weeks )
    I like the Pakistani way of barbering much more than the American way. The more medium-length hair with a more blocked neckline and sideburn trim. I want to let my beard grow and than trim it with the sideburns straight down up to the middle of my cheeks. But I need a barber to make it straight.

  33. #33
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Nottignham
    Runs
    1,658
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm mainly talking about what products you using, I know people trim beard - I do also.

    What I mean what oils/ creams do people use regularly on your beard/ face

  34. #34
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Nottignham
    Runs
    1,658
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Like I stated in post 1- I'm using organic shea butter and organic coconut.

    Have used argan oil - but that's wasn't organic - typical western rubbish compared to the organic stuff from Morocco

  35. #35
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    2,029
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgic View Post
    On a serious note, I was reminded of an old school product that I haven't come across in the US: potash alum, or phitkari as it's called in Urdu.

    It is ubiquitous in the barber shops in Pakistan. My venerable old naai, Haaji Sanobar, whom I've mentioned fondly in the past too, always had a block in stock at his shop. He later sold the shop, and invested in water buffalos instead, but that's a story for another day.

    Anyways, the phitkari is a clear, transparent mineral, and the best post-shaving product in the history of post-shaving products. Your designer aftershave with that fake fruity scent has nothing on it. The phitkari is odorless, but it will leave your face taut as a tourniquet, and it's an excellent astringent.

    Whenever I go back to Pakistan, if ever, I must get a straight razor shave, and insist on the phitkari afterwards.

    So there we have it: the ultimate in masculine grooming products.
    @Nostalgic
    I think the main use of Phatkari was to take care of small but sharp razor cuts and seal them right then and there. At least that is how I remember it.

    I too looked for it or a similar product and found a product that does the same job in your neaest CVS/Walgreens/Walmart shop. It is called Styptic Pencil and you can find in the shaving accessories area of Walgreens for under $3.

  36. #36
    Debut
    Jan 2014
    Runs
    213
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Use Nivea cream for face, its very good.

  37. #37
    Debut
    Oct 2013
    Venue
    North side of Londonnn
    Runs
    7,328
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Does anyone oil their hair? I'm thinking of wanting to oil my hair since I want it to be more thicker, silky and more healthier and I was using coconut oil for a bit last year but stopped for some reason. I was thinking of using castor oil since I heard it was good. A lot of my black friends who know lots about haircare have said castor oil is good, one of my mates who's Somali has told me to use it since it's pretty good.

  38. #38
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    18,252
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ExplicitAI View Post
    Does anyone oil their hair? I'm thinking of wanting to oil my hair since I want it to be more thicker, silky and more healthier and I was using coconut oil for a bit last year but stopped for some reason. I was thinking of using castor oil since I heard it was good. A lot of my black friends who know lots about haircare have said castor oil is good, one of my mates who's Somali has told me to use it since it's pretty good.
    Anoop Hair oil for increasing density.

    Note:It is herbal and has unique ingredients.


    In cricket, my superhero is Sachin Tendulkar. He has always been my hero.
    -Virat Kohli

  39. #39
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    18,252
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    I never bothered keeping a beard since it is too much work. I'm the guy you see having the constantly clean shaven face with little or no facial hair.


    That recently changed when I got gifted a little high end automatic trimmer for an anniversary. I haven't looked back since. I set it at the "three day stubble" setting and run it through about twice a week. Trail and error has showed me that apka bhai looks sexiest with three day stubble so that's what I'm supporting these days. However it is only a matter of time before I get disinterested and go back to the clean shaven look.


    P.S. if you need beard or facial hair to look manly then you might have other issues buddy
    What trimmer(model) is it and is it still working? I'm looking to buy one,I kinda spoiled my Phillips one which worked well for a year.


    In cricket, my superhero is Sachin Tendulkar. He has always been my hero.
    -Virat Kohli

  40. #40
    Debut
    Aug 2016
    Runs
    151
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aliasad1998 View Post
    When it comes to the face it's kind of a long story but I had severe acne 3 years ago when I would just use any run of the mill soap to wash my face then my mom took me to this dermatologist in Karachi and he gave me a cream and special face wash that I used everyday and after a few months my skin became completely clear. It was magic. I went to him again in the summer and he gave me enough face wash to last a whole year here in Canada till I go back again. Also using sun block every day is very important. I've been putting Vaseline on my lips every night for years. Maybe it's just a psychological thing but I have very red lips and I presume it's because of it so I make sure never to miss it.

    I don't understand men who say that it's feminine for a guy to groom himself. There's nothing wrong with it. I take my time every morning to shower and get ready because it pays off and my reasons are very masculine.
    Do you know the name of the cream and face wash as I have acne and I have tried different products that have had little/no effect

  41. #41
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    The Capital Wasteland
    Runs
    18,185
    Mentioned
    495 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamad_H View Post
    Do you know the name of the cream and face wash as I have acne and I have tried different products that have had little/no effect
    Different people have different skin types so something that works for me might not work for you. You should see a dermatologist and use whatever he gives you. I remember trying a lot of things to fix my acne but it only got cleared up after I went to a dermatologist.

  42. #42
    Debut
    Aug 2016
    Runs
    151
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aliasad1998 View Post
    Different people have different skin types so something that works for me might not work for you. You should see a dermatologist and use whatever he gives you. I remember trying a lot of things to fix my acne but it only got cleared up after I went to a dermatologist.
    I have been referred to a dermatologist by my GP but to see a dermatologist, there are no availiable appointments for at least a few months (NHS) so trying things in the meantime. I saw your photos on the posting pictures of yourself thread and your skin looks completely clear so whatever you were given definitely worked if you did have severe acne.

  43. #43
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    6,762
    Mentioned
    634 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
    @Nostalgic
    I think the main use of Phatkari was to take care of small but sharp razor cuts and seal them right then and there. At least that is how I remember it.
    That's why I said it was an excellent astringent.


    Silver-tongued seraphim circling the spire...
    Gather in the gallery in their best attire...

  44. #44
    Debut
    Apr 2004
    Runs
    5,109
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Multani Matti FTW


    you really can't beat the game. If you earn anything, it's minus taxes. If you buy anything it's plus taxes.

  45. #45
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    351
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my contribution:
    For hair loss, take a piece of bori (yes the one MQM used to pack people up in. not the plastic one vut the classical rope-ish one) burn it up. take its ashes, blend it in hair oil and use it 2-3 times a day. it has helped many people in front of me.

    my question:
    does anyone know about any effective herbal toothpaste? Dabur Miswak never worked while colgate got brain cells killing floride in it.

  46. #46
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    351
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamad_H View Post
    Do you know the name of the cream and face wash as I have acne and I have tried different products that have had little/no effect
    I dont know its english name but if you can bear drinkinh the juice of "Charaita" then your acne will be reduced.

  47. #47
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    18,252
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by indipper View Post
    my contribution:
    For hair loss, take a piece of bori (yes the one MQM used to pack people up in. not the plastic one vut the classical rope-ish one) burn it up. take its ashes, blend it in hair oil and use it 2-3 times a day. it has helped many people in front of me.

    my question:
    does anyone know about any effective herbal toothpaste? Dabur Miswak never worked while colgate got brain cells killing floride in it.
    Colgate herbal has no fluoride in it,I use that and it's good.
    Vico turmeric is amazing but many ppl hate the liquid texture of it.(incl me)

  48. #48
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    351
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaDed View Post
    Colgate herbal has no fluoride in it,I use that and it's good.
    Vico turmeric is amazing but many ppl hate the liquid texture of it.(incl me)
    I would really doubt a company with such a shady history of tempering safe limits giving a pure herbal product.

    Never saw Vico Turmeric in Pakistan.
    Last edited by indipper; 4th January 2018 at 04:36.

  49. #49
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    351
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaDed View Post
    Colgate herbal has no fluoride in it,I use that and it's good.
    Vico turmeric is amazing but many ppl hate the liquid texture of it.(incl me)

    Just bought the herbal one and it DOES contain flouride will be exchanging it with colgate miswak one tomorrow.

  50. #50
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    18,252
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by indipper View Post
    Just bought the herbal one and it DOES contain flouride will be exchanging it with colgate miswak one tomorrow.
    How do you know,from texture?Doesn't say on the ingredients


    In cricket, my superhero is Sachin Tendulkar. He has always been my hero.
    -Virat Kohli

  51. #51
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    5,226
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not at all a beard fan. Thinking of a new hairstyle, perhaps growing them long. The problem with long hair is it needs far more looking after then shorter ones.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  52. #52
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    351
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaDed View Post
    How do you know,from texture?Doesn't say on the ingredients
    It was easy to spot

  53. #53
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    351
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    Not at all a beard fan. Thinking of a new hairstyle, perhaps growing them long. The problem with long hair is it needs far more looking after then shorter ones.
    Keep beard once and you'll feel like naked once you shave it off.

  54. #54
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    351
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaDed View Post
    How do you know,from texture?Doesn't say on the ingredients
    Same Goes for Colgate Maswak . No body speaks a word against them.



  55. #55
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    5,226
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by indipper View Post
    Keep beard once and you'll feel like naked once you shave it off.
    Beard ages a person. The white begins to show very quickly as can be seen with Virat Kohli as well. Look at a beardless IK who looks much younger then what he is.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  56. #56
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    18,252
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks @indipper lol they don't mention it in ingredients though,well played by them.


    In cricket, my superhero is Sachin Tendulkar. He has always been my hero.
    -Virat Kohli

  57. #57
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    18,252
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    @indipper this is the one we get in India,no fluoride.



    In cricket, my superhero is Sachin Tendulkar. He has always been my hero.
    -Virat Kohli

  58. #58
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    351
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaDed View Post
    Thanks @indipper lol they don't mention it in ingredients though,well played by them.

    No its clearly mentioned in the ones I got, that is why I've stopped trusting MNCs anymore.


    Quote Originally Posted by JaDed View Post
    @indipper this is the one we get in India,no fluoride.

    Strange!
    Thankfully I am able to find Dabur's Red in a super-store. No flouride mentioned anywhere on it.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •