Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1433 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)

Pakistan vs Sri Lanka | 2nd T20I | Abu Dhabi | October 27, 2017 | Sri Lanka Innings

Teams:

Sri Lanka (From): Danushka Gunathilaka, Dilshan Munaweera, Sadeera Samarawickrama(w), Ashan Priyanjan, Mahela Udawatte, Sachith Pathirana, Dasun Shanaka, Seekkuge Prasanna, Thisara Perera(c), Isuru Udana, Vikum Sanjaya, Lahiru Gamage, Vishwa Fernando, Chaturanga de Silva, Jeffrey Vandersay, Minod Bhanuka

Pakistan (From): Fakhar Zaman, Ahmed Shehzad, Babar Azam, Shoaib Malik, Mohammad Hafeez, Sarfraz Ahmed(w/c), Imad Wasim, Fahim Ashraf, Shadab Khan, Hasan Ali, Usman Khan, Mohammad Amir, Aamer Yamin, Mohammad Nawaz, Rumman Raees, Umar Amin

Pakistan have won the toss and have opted to field in the 2nd ODI being played in Abu Dhabi #PakvSL #Cricket
    Last edited by MenInG; 27th October 2017 at 16:37.

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    Sep 2009
    Venue
    Great Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Pak win the toss and opts to bowl...
    Same team

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Men against boys. Expecting SL to get hammered again.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    336 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by imshally81 View Post
    Pak win the toss and opts to bowl...
    Same team
    lol amazing. Sarfraz is gutless after all. Feel for poor guys on the bench that have to witness legends bashing poor minnows.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "This business that it's 'up to Misbah' whether he wants to play or not ‚Äď that's rubbish - it's up to the selectors," Chappell said.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sarfraz should promote himself to #3 today. If the opportunity presents itself.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSN View Post
    lol amazing. Sarfraz is gutless after all. Feel for poor guys on the bench that have to witness legends bashing poor minnows.
    He said he'll try the youngsters if they are winning. So here's hoping today goes smoothly so we can see Amin or Yamin in Lahore. The last thing the team needs is bickering and mutiny in the form of Hafeez. Sarfraz will ride Hafeez's bowling and than when the latter becomes useless, have an excuse to kick him out. Sarfraz is a new captain and he needs the boat to remain steady in these watchful hours.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I said before that I can't expect Amer Yameen or Umar Amin get a game. It is typical Pakistan. Shehzad and Hafeez must have to play all 3 games.

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    come on SL at least give us a fighting total

Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    disgraceful why couldnít we bat first and try youngsters

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raja Sab View Post
    come on SL at least give us a fighting total
    Hate to say it but they will probably fold for less than 120 again. We will chase it down with 9 wickets this time with Shehzad with an early failure and Fakhar with a 50. Babar to be not-out and take us home.

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another boring match. Why canít Pakistan ever bat first? I hope Lahore we Bat first!!

Debut
    Dec 2008
    Venue
    Norway
    Runs
    Mentioned
    473 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I doubt any of the players playing in today’s game would want to miss a match in Lahore, a home game.
    Was a good opportunity to test few others today.

Ki Mohammad (saw) sey wafa tu ney tou hum terey hain
    Yeh jahaan cheez kya hai Loh-o-Qalam tere hain

Debut
    Aug 2016
    Venue
    Islamabad, Pakistan.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly... I understand the need to win being the most important thing but to let Sri Lanka bat first and bore the spectators to death is such a disappointment.

Debut
    Aug 2016
    Venue
    Islamabad, Pakistan.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't believe we're going in the same XI. Should have rested Hasan Ali and dropped Shehzad.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why people are complaining about batting first? how about management looking to win games and move on? people like to cry for every single thing...

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1433 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    Feb 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Somehow Pak management don't like Amin and Yamin.

Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Sad to see no changes

Debut
    Dec 2008
    Venue
    Norway
    Runs
    Mentioned
    473 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    What is with you guys wanting SL to put up a good total, what a rubbish selfish attitude. Pakistan should go out there and blow them away for nothing on the board.
    Never thought pakistani fans were this arrogant. This is a match which will go in the history books so all fans would be asking for a drubbing so the team can set records after records.

Debut
    Oct 2008
    Venue
    MCG - Mera Chota Ghar, SE England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Anyone showing this match in the UK?

Frank Skinner: Pakistan looked better than this when they were trying to lose.

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumb View Post
    Why people are complaining about batting first? how about management looking to win games and move on? people like to cry for every single thing...
    We want to see real T20 fire power batting. Not some small target chasing.

Debut
    Dec 2008
    Venue
    Norway
    Runs
    Mentioned
    473 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinwari Khan View Post
    Go and wait for IPL then or other T20 leagues.

Debut
    Dec 2008
    Venue
    Norway
    Runs
    Mentioned
    473 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by On_the_up View Post
    Anyone showing this match in the UK?
    Sony Max

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And Pak team wants to play and win the game not to lose just because of entertainment of people and lose points

Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whatís the problem with Amir?

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    For me to know and you to find out
    Runs
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Getting sick of this bowl first attitude

"The Indian bowling attack is as devastating as the Teletubbies"- Sir Ian Botham

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is perfect to correct the chasing ability which we are lacking but no.. fans don't see that.. they want pak to bat first... seriously people?

Debut
    Apr 2014
    Venue
    Srinagar;Jammu and Kashmir
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Infuriated to see the decision to bowl first and also playing the same XI.

This is not how you become an all-condition team.We all want to see Pakistan win but you have to constantly keep challenging yourself.You have to evolve as a team and hence this was a great opportunity to test a few players in place of Hafeez/Malik/Babar and batting first and challenge bowlers to bowl in the conditions which might be difficult as far as griping is concerned.The fact that you are not going to bowl first every match and for that you should test yourselves against this weaker Sri Lankan side.

Even if we had loos the match it wouldn't have been too much of a problem looking at the bigger picture.

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow same team
    Great decision
    Now play same team till 2019 hoping Pakistan will win each and every match

Debut
    Apr 2014
    Venue
    Srinagar;Jammu and Kashmir
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Infuriated to see the decision to bowl first and also playing the same XI.

This is not how you become an all-condition team.We all want to see Pakistan win but you have to constantly keep challenging yourself.You have to evolve as a team and hence this was a great opportunity to test a few players in place of Hafeez/Malik/Babar and batting first and challenge bowlers to bowl in the conditions which might be difficult as far as griping is concerned.The fact that you are not going to bowl first every match and for that you should test yourselves against this weaker Sri Lankan side.

Even if we had loos the match it wouldn't have been too much of a problem looking at the bigger picture.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by babajee View Post
    What’s the problem with Amir?
    You can't drop bowlers who performed in the last match for someone who is coming back from an injury. Same goes for Umar and Yamin. They can't be slotted in because everybody was fantastic yesterday.

Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rana View Post
    Getting sick of this bowl first attitude
    Me too. Why isnt he batting first wth man

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And Pak team wants to play and win the game not to lose just because of entertainment of people and lose points
    They wonít loose. You donít trust your batting line up against a weak SL side. You really think that we will loose by batting first? Whatís your problem? Have some confidence. We need some practice and some power hitting, not boring singles at 4 rpo chasing down 80 with 10 Wickets in hand.

Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    I don't know why but I feel our top 7 besides Malik never inspire the confidence in me when we are planning to chase down 200 in a t20 game. I still feel our true test will come when we have to chase 200 against a top oppsition and 95% of the time we will choke.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am boycotting the match!

Winning should be a priority but when it's already obvious that the opposition is not match why not be a little daring. It's not as if we are playing against Australia and need the valuable experience of the seniors to survive. Or need to rely on the toss to win the match. Why not bat first and put up a good total to show what the batsmen are capable of.

It's not just about batting first. This series we have dominanted the SL side HARD! And this T20I team of theirs is missing even more key players. Why can't we be a little bit bold and try out new players and combinations?

All these top performances by senior player Hafeezs, Maliks etc are worth nothing! We all know their track record against stronger oppositions.

Do you guys really believe that in the third T20I, when we would be most likely leading the series by 2-0, they will rest seniors and give a chance to new players? which senior would be willing to miss an opportunity of playing in front of the home crowd? None!

Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is such a mediocre batting line up to be honest (Pakistan's), there is no flare in any of these players... Fakhar is a misfiring rocket and same could be said abt most of the others besides Malik

Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManFan View Post
    You can't drop bowlers who performed in the last match for someone who is coming back from an injury. Same goes for Umar and Yamin. They can't be slotted in because everybody was fantastic yesterday.
    We could have rested Hasan and brought in Amir.

Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Udana still plays for Srilanka

Last I saw him Afridi hit a six off him in the world t20 2009 final if I'm not wrong

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by babajee View Post
    We could have rested Hasan and brought in Amir.
    Hasan doesn't seem like the kind to want miss the opportunity to get easy wickets.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waleed88 View Post
    I don't know why but I feel our top 7 besides Malik never inspire the confidence in me when we are planning to chase down 200 in a t20 game. I still feel our true test will come when we have to chase 200 against a top oppsition and 95% of the time we will choke.
    If the target is 200 I am sure Malik isn't someone who would inspire confidence in me. He is going to crumble just like others. No one would.

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    793 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    I'd have preferred batting first but its good we have a formula that works for us in LOIs. We back our bowlers to restrict the opposition to a low score (especially vs this depleted SRL side) and we chase it down.

Before in LOIs we had no such strategy or winning formula other than say Bismillah and hope for the best.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManFan View Post
    Hasan doesn't seem like the kind to want miss the opportunity to get easy wickets.
    All of Hassan's wickets are easy wickets. Wickets come to him easily, no matter the opposition.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Shocked to see we are playing the same line up. What is the point of selecting at 16 man squad if you are going to keep the same 11 for 2 games?

Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Test cricket from SL

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirris View Post
    All of Hassan's wickets are easy wickets. Wickets come to him easily, no matter the opposition.
    when he sees SL's lineup

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great over by Imad Wasim.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is perfect to correct the chasing ability which we are lacking but no.. fans don't see that.. they want pak to bat first... seriously people?
    Are you playing dumb?

No other team would consistently give you below par targets link this SL side.the targets aren't just below par they are another level below, below par. Last 6 matches have been us "practicing" how to "chase" big targets. Dont you think it's due time to "practice" batting first against this strong SL bowling side?

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    793 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirris View Post
    I am boycotting the match!

Winning should be a priority but when it's already obvious that the opposition is not match why not be a little daring. It's not as if we are playing against Australia and need the valuable experience of the seniors to survive. Or need to rely on the toss to win the match. Why not bat first and put up a good total to show what the batsmen are capable of.

It's not just about batting first. This series we have dominanted the SL side HARD! And this T20I team of theirs is missing even more key players. Why can't we be a little bit bold and try out new players and combinations?

All these top performances by senior player Hafeezs, Maliks etc are worth nothing! We all know their track record against stronger oppositions.

Do you guys really believe that in the third T20I, when we would be most likely leading the series by 2-0, they will rest seniors and give a chance to new players? which senior would be willing to miss an opportunity of playing in front of the home crowd? None!
    They may want to seal the series first then experiment in Lahore - those seniors have just played the World XI series in Lahore so they can't use that excuse of wanting to play in front of a home audience.

Let's see.

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Danushka please score a hundred

"The Indian bowling attack is as devastating as the Teletubbies"- Sir Ian Botham

Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do we really have to 'Copy paste' the same batting lineup that won us the champions trophy in all the games we played?

Somehow nothing in this lineup excites me really???

This batting lineup is dull and unimaginative, and is crying out for new blood.

This is the face of a batting lineup that relies on its bowlers to give it small scores to chase.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markhor View Post
    I'd have preferred batting first but its good we have a formula that works for us in LOIs. We back our bowlers to restrict the opposition to a low score (especially vs this depleted SRL side) and we chase it down.

Before in LOIs we had no such strategy or winning formula other than say Bismillah and hope for the best.
    The scores which we had to chase in the last 6 matches weren't just "low". SL side isn't a batting monster where it takes effort to restrict them to a low score.

Knowing that opposition is a weak SL side and still trying to take the "safe" option is what most frustrating.

Are our superstar batsmen Shehzad, Hafeez and Babar really afraid of this SL bowling attack.

Sports does involve winning but it also involves providing entertainment to the viewers.

Debut
    Sep 2009
    Venue
    Great Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wicket will fall in next over by Shinwari. He will take a fifer

Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't imagine the face of someone like Babar Azam when he has to chase something like a 200. The guy in a proper International t20 match barely crosses a strike rate of 100

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Imad two overs for 7

Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shehzad to score a 50 in this match and secure his place in the side till the next year

Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Goodness maddy is getting fat...his tummy lol

Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice shot

Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shinwariís pace is down

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shehzad to score a 50 in this match and secure his place in the side till the next year
    Youíre right. If he scores he will rightfully maintain his spot just like any player.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    people should be happy SL making quick runs

Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some may that is a set up match for the big match in Lahore :p

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasan123 View Post
    Shocked to see we are playing the same line up. What is the point of selecting at 16 man squad if you are going to keep the same 11 for 2 games?
    To please fans who want their favourites in the squad

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We may have a game here, actually chase a decent score!!

Debut
    Sep 2009
    Venue
    Great Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chasing these low targets are just going to reinforce the bad habits of our superstars like a low SR and eating up dot balls with no worries. It is not going to teach them how to play strokes and aggressive cricket. This is not what you call practice!

In the last match it took then 17.2 overs to chase the might target of 103! With a total of 8 boundaries and no 6 were hit. So these guys played collectively 104 balls and manage to hit 8 boundaries. Some practice, huh?

Guys you are just deluding yourself if you think this is target chasing practice. Best option would have been to bat first and practice playing aggressively for once in a while. We are already 1-0 up so we could have afford some "risk".

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adnan_Ilyas View Post
    We may have a game here, actually chase a decent score!!
    Let's hope. I think even a target of 150 would be tricky for our heros.

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donít worry Hassan/Shadab will strike massively! Donít forget about Hafeez, what a talent he is!!!

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't imagine the face of someone like Babar Azam when he has to chase something like a 200. The guy in a proper International t20 match barely crosses a strike rate of 100
    " I only practiced chasing 110, I wasn't told the opposition would score 200 runs."

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Why is Sarfraz Ahmed in the T20 team?

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great start by Sri Lanka

Debut
    Oct 2008
    Venue
    MCG - Mera Chota Ghar, SE England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IAJ View Post
    Sony Max
    Thanks, was looking for an online stream for them but couldn't find one.

Frank Skinner: Pakistan looked better than this when they were trying to lose.

Debut
    Sep 2009
    Venue
    Great Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by srh View Post
    Why is Sarfraz Ahmed in the T20 team?
    Because he is from karachi...

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donít worry Hassan/Shadab will strike massively! Donít forget about Hafeez, what a talent he is!!!
    Hafeez is such a talent that the experts at ICC can't even believe such talents could exist. So they regularly call him for an inspection to closely observe this wonder of cricket.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by imshally81 View Post
    Because he us from karachi...
    thats a horrible reason

Sarfraz cannot make the T20 team on merit.

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Collapse on the cards for SL. Shadab will hopefully get maiden fifer.

Debut
    Sep 2009
    Venue
    Great Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gunatilika is a talanated batsmen.

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Slower ball from Hasan after six??

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a shot!!