Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Regarding the broadcasting in UK.

Sky or some other would've been a better option there.

Pakistani channels involved anywhere would ruin the visual experience esp. where PTV is associated. Don't know about Prime telecast but know its close to PTV. Pretty sure the technicians would suck in broadcasting there also.

Technicians who are on duty for being friend of some higher up instead of having any vision for improving viewing experience or usage of technology to enhance TV content.

I think UK viewers should interact with PCB to either force these PTV affiliates to introduce some up to date services[atleast improve telecast] or watch it on internet streams and boycott the local channels there.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This pitiful list of broadcasters kinda betrays the fact that the PSL is still very much a second rate domestic cricket tournament. I'm sure it will change if they keep attracting high quality internationals such as Hales and Roy. One thing they do need is to shift it from February to October when the international calendar doesn't clash quite as much.

Debut
    May 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sony max in the uk would’ve been a great option.

They covered the recent pak vs sl series and they were great. Miles better than ptv.

Debut
    Mar 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No HD coverage in UK again.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    549 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pkwdpassion View Post
    Regarding the broadcasting in UK.

Sky or some other would've been a better option there.

Pakistani channels involved anywhere would ruin the visual experience esp. where PTV is associated. Don't know about Prime telecast but know its close to PTV. Pretty sure the technicians would suck in broadcasting there also.

Technicians who are on duty for being friend of some higher up instead of having any vision for improving viewing experience or usage of technology to enhance TV content.

I think UK viewers should interact with PCB to either force these PTV affiliates to introduce some up to date services[atleast improve telecast] or watch it on internet streams and boycott the local channels there.
    I watched it on Prime Tv last year, it was decent for an Asian channel and from what I can recall there were less adverts than PTV.

We need HD though.

Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

Debut
    Jan 2008
    Venue
    TX
    Runs
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am assuming this is just an initial list?

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zoeyfactor View Post
    I am assuming this is just an initial list?
    Hopefully. Wouldn't be very good if PSL doesn't have a broadcaster in Pakistan!

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    367 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    At least we will have coverage in the UK again.

Debut
    Jun 2015
    Venue
    Toronto-Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been using cricketgateway for past two years and the quality was great. Good to see Willow broadcasting it this year I can watch it on that now

Debut
    Apr 2009
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1265 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Good to see coverage in India. Not sure what D Sports is but something is better than nothing.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    Indian occupied kashmir
    Runs
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by giri26 View Post
    Good to see coverage in India. Not sure what D Sports is but something is better than nothing.
    discovery sports

Meri Awaaz suno....
    Mujhe Azaad karo....

Debut
    May 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No HD broadcast in world's biggest TV market for Cricket. India.

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The common people in the UK and Europe will be thankful that PSL is going to be free to air regardless of quality, no one cares about what some pseudo expert on PakPassion wants.

Debut
    Oct 2008
    Runs
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    Hopefully. Wouldn't be very good if PSL doesn't have a broadcaster in Pakistan!
    In Pakistan u will be forced to watch PSL as all the sports channels will be showing it TEN, GEO, PTV

Love for all hatred for none.

Debut
    Apr 2009
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1265 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mir jibran View Post
    discovery sports
    Yeah I know that but haven't heard about it or watched it much. Not sure about it's reach and viewership.

Debut
    Dec 2015
    Venue
    earth between north pole and south pole
    Runs
    Mentioned
    326 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good to have dsport broadcasting here for the first time!! Will catch most of the matches!!

Debut
    Dec 2008
    Venue
    Lala Land
    Runs
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is cricketgateway going to show
    In canada?
    Right now if i go it says “Geo-Restricted”

Debut
    Apr 2014
    Venue
    Srinagar;Jammu and Kashmir
    Runs
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Afridirocks View Post
    In canada?
    Cricketgateway is probably going to stream it all over the world so you should be able to see it anywhere.

Debut
    Oct 2015
    Venue
    Dubai.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I live in UAE and had trouble watching PSL last season. PTV sports and Geo are filled with ads with a little bit of cricket in it. Ten sports wasn't far off too. Cricketgateway shows I am in a Geo restricted country. OSN cricket was the option but that will be costly for me. How can I watch on cricketgateway then? Will Ten Cricket broadcasting it?
    Last edited by UN talkz; 15th February 2018 at 11:31.

Debut
    Jan 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Faisalsq092 View Post
    I live in UAE and had trouble watching PSL last season. PTV sports and Geo are filled with ads with a little bit of cricket in it. Ten sports wasn't far off too. Cricketgateway shows I am in a Geo restricted country. OSN cricket was the option but that will be costly for me. How can I watch on cricketgateway then? Will Ten Cricket broadcasting it?
    Absolutely agree with you!! i had the same issue.you can do one thing, subscribe to OSN Wavo service online, they give 14 day free trial and it includes OSN Cricket channel and the monthly packages are still cheaper the getting cable tv

Debut
    Oct 2015
    Venue
    Dubai.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by devilz_tongue View Post
    Absolutely agree with you!! i had the same issue.you can do one thing, subscribe to OSN Wavo service online, they give 14 day free trial and it includes OSN Cricket channel and the monthly packages are still cheaper the getting cable tv
    Exactly what I was considering until I saw the updated list of Broadcasters and didn't see OSN cricket in it,. This service can be useful as it costs only around 50dhs monthly which is very affordable. Just want to confirm whether the quality is HD and the service doesn't lag in high stake matches, just like when the CT final was played and no website could provide glitch free coverage. It was buffering and lagging a lot. Do you have any idea about it?

Debut
    Dec 2016
    Venue
    Jeddah
    Runs
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Exactly what I was considering until I saw the updated list of Broadcasters and didn't see OSN cricket in it,. This service can be useful as it costs only around 50dhs monthly which is very affordable. Just want to confirm whether the quality is HD and the service doesn't lag in high stake matches, just like when the CT final was played and no website could provide glitch free coverage. It was buffering and lagging a lot. Do you have any idea about it?
    OSN will broadcast matches in Middle East and North Africa this year also...
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/****...ague#Broadcast

You can also check OP and PSL tw account re this also.
    Last edited by UN talkz; 15th February 2018 at 11:31.

[QUOTE=Mamoon;9742871]Don't see us ascending from 7th/6th in the near future. 5-0 in England and South Africa awaits us, we will be lucky to even draw one match. [/QUOTE]

Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope youtube have an online channel for psl.

Debut
    Nov 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yet another year goes by and no official broadcaster for Australia. Pathetic stuff yet it do understand why no one would buy the rights here. There is little to no interest for any t20 league except the bbl. Does cricketgateway work in aus?

Debut
    Dec 2016
    Venue
    Jeddah
    Runs
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by asma_cricfan View Post
    I hope youtube have an online channel for psl.
    PSL has its own youtube channel and it also broadcasts matches live on it but only for Pakistani viewers i.e. only in Pakistan

[QUOTE=Mamoon;9742871]Don't see us ascending from 7th/6th in the near future. 5-0 in England and South Africa awaits us, we will be lucky to even draw one match. [/QUOTE]

Debut
    Dec 2016
    Venue
    Jeddah
    Runs
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AssassinatedDevil View Post
    Yet another year goes by and no official broadcaster for Australia. Pathetic stuff yet it do understand why no one would buy the rights here. There is little to no interest for any t20 league except the bbl. Does cricketgateway work in aus?
    Yep this is suprising but u can watch highlights on fox sports
    Cricketgateway PCB is claiming that it works worldwide and for everyone but many people complaining it doesn't.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Hum Masala go all out to promote PSL 2018 in UK

Hum TV Network is leaving stone unturned to promote cricket property, Pakistan Super League 2018, which will air from next week on Hum Masala UK/Europe.

This is the first time the broadcaster will air the tournament, along with Prime TV.

As well as cross promotions on Hum TV and Hum Masala, the broadcaster is also heavily promoting the series on London radio stations and online via BizAsiaLive.com. The campaign has been conceptualised with UK based Alliance Advertising & Marketing agency.

PSL 2018, now in its third year, will commence on Thursday 22nd February, with live coverage on Hum Masala and highlights on Hum TV.

https://www.bizasialive.com/pictures...e-psl-2018-uk/

Debut
    Apr 2017
    Venue
    Manchester, UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Too many options for UK viewers now

Debut
    Nov 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UN talkz View Post
    Yep this is suprising but u can watch highlights on fox sports
    Cricketgateway PCB is claiming that it works worldwide and for everyone but many people complaining it doesn't.
    Yeah bro i've heard people complaining as well. Hopefully its much better this time.

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by babajee View Post
    Too many options for UK viewers now
    Needs to get on sky.

Debut
    Oct 2007
    Venue
    Amsterdam / Faisalabad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So in the UK Prime tv, Hum Masala and A Plus will be showing the PSL? That's a lot of channels for one area lol.

"You aren't a failure if you fail, you are a failure if you don't get up to try again" - Imran Khan.

Debut
    Dec 2016
    Venue
    Jeddah
    Runs
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In Pakistan it should have been only one channel showing it rather than 3

Debut
    Aug 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Need ITV4 for UK to raise the profile here as that is how English people became aware of the IPL.

Debut
    Jun 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I hope in the USA, the Willow coverage isn't restricted to TV only.

Debut
    Jan 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The quality is more than decent not sure if its fully HD. The streams are stable, ive been using it for a while. The cricket channel plays adverts of showing PSL so im sure OSN will be showing it.

Debut
    Jul 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does cricketgateway says you are residing in Geo blocked region for any UK viewers?

Debut
    Dec 2016
    Venue
    Jeddah
    Runs
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The official list of broadcasters has been posted in OP.

Debut
    Sep 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't get it, I just checked all international channels on Sky tv guide for thursday the 22nd at 5pm UK time, but none of them are listing the PSL opening match?

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AssassinatedDevil View Post
    lol Australian Tv is a joke! They aren't even showing most of the matches of the current trans-Tasman series in which Australia is taking part. No way they'd ever show PSL, not even on Foxtel.

Debut
    Mar 2007
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shokz1408 View Post
    I don't get it, I just checked all international channels on Sky tv guide for thursday the 22nd at 5pm UK time, but none of them are listing the PSL opening match?
    According to PSL official website, it is showing on Prime and HUM TV.

Debut
    Sep 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NeVerMind View Post
    According to PSL official website, it is showing on Prime and HUM TV.
    Maybe they will update tv guide soon..

Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There will never be any HD coverage of PSL it seems.

Third season is about to start and like the previous 2 seasons, there is no emphasis on TV coverage quality especially for international viewers who are more in tune to be watching HD quality most of the times and know of the difference between STD and UHD and HD.

Sethi and PCB may aswell been pocketing all that money that they should be looking to invest in quality international coverage.

Get ready for more substandard graphics, picture quality and every 2 mins ads breaking in the over and missing out on 1-2 balls every over.

Debut
    Jul 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is PSL2018 on cricketgateway.com? I'm in UK and for me it says I'm in Geo-blocked region.

Not sure if cricketgateway will show this in UK, can anyone from UK confirm if they will be using cricketgateway.com to watch PSL

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am from UK and i can confirm the PSL will be shown on the PRIME tv website plus HUM TV masala has its own website so it will be shown there as well although last year Prime Tvs website Stream kept on crashing.

Debut
    Feb 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deewana Mastana View Post
    There will never be any HD coverage of PSL it seems.

Third season is about to start and like the previous 2 seasons, there is no emphasis on TV coverage quality especially for international viewers who are more in tune to be watching HD quality most of the times and know of the difference between STD and UHD and HD.

Sethi and PCB may aswell been pocketing all that money that they should be looking to invest in quality international coverage.

Get ready for more substandard graphics, picture quality and every 2 mins ads breaking in the over and missing out on 1-2 balls every over.
    OSN in UAE and middle East shows it in HD. and to be fair with them, even in SD the coverage looks splendid. The coverage quality has never been a problem with PSL, among the very best. Its how the channels chose to show their ads etc. otherwise the coverage is always top notch

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Paradise
    Runs
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by devilz_tongue View Post
    The quality is more than decent not sure if its fully HD. The streams are stable, ive been using it for a while. The cricket channel plays adverts of showing PSL so im sure OSN will be showing it.
    OSN will show it here in Qatar but not sure about other gulf countries.

Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by solehria View Post
    OSN in UAE and middle East shows it in HD. and to be fair with them, even in SD the coverage looks splendid. The coverage quality has never been a problem with PSL, among the very best. Its how the channels chose to show their ads etc. otherwise the coverage is always top notch
    The middle east does not equate to the rest of the world. I don't know how you can compare the quality of it being the top notch ones from what is shown mostly on the channels. The quality and graphics do need an upgrade as well as the rest of the things they show and use to do so.

In my OP, I have explained in detail as to what I think of all of this and it is quite simple really.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Omer2002 View Post
    I am from UK and i can confirm the PSL will be shown on the PRIME tv website plus HUM TV masala has its own website so it will be shown there as well although last year Prime Tvs website Stream kept on crashing.
    This is a food channel right? Would've been much better if it was on the normal HUM TV as Virgin subscribers could get access.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Afridirocks View Post
    In canada?
    I live in Canada and when I go on

https://www.cricketgateway.com/

It works fine for me.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Venue
    Hemel/Coventry
    Runs
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kroll View Post
    This is a food channel right? Would've been much better if it was on the normal HUM TV as Virgin subscribers could get access.
    Agreed. My dad had to buy a sky box cos we are Virgin subscribers and it's the only way for him to watch it. I am at University so will not be watching the PSL at all but if it was on virgin I could watch on TV anywhere being a virgin subscriber. Oh well

Debut
    Apr 2017
    Venue
    Manchester, UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hadi123 View Post
    Agreed. My dad had to buy a sky box cos we are Virgin subscribers and it's the only way for him to watch it. I am at University so will not be watching the PSL at all but if it was on virgin I could watch on TV anywhere being a virgin subscriber. Oh well
    Umm.. you could stream it... ?

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Venue
    Hemel/Coventry
    Runs
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by babajee View Post
    Umm.. you could stream it... ?
    That's my only option

Debut
    Nov 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PSL coverage definitely has a lot of issues but those rickshaw graphics will never get old

Debut
    Jun 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Willow working brilliantly.

Not liking the on screen graphics however for the score. Last year's were better.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by Abdullah719; 7th March 2018 at 16:53.

Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by run-out View Post

Useless channel. Pathetic. Should have made some arrangements.
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 7th March 2018 at 16:54.

Debut
    Dec 2015
    Venue
    earth between north pole and south pole
    Runs
    Mentioned
    326 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rubbish.Very very poor.
    Last edited by UN talkz; 7th March 2018 at 13:58.

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madplayer View Post
    Useless channel. Pathetic. Should have made some arrangements.
    Demand and Supply ... DSport is relatively new channel, until they add additional channels they will choose to telecast golden goose (more revenue matches involving India) naturally

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Many PPers were saying Nidahas trophy is waste of time ..Looks like DSport thinks otherwise
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 7th March 2018 at 16:54.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianFan2018 View Post
    Many PPers were saying Nidahas trophy is waste of time ..Looks like DSport thinks otherwise
    Obviously DSport would prefer to show a series involving India if they have the rights to broadcast it, that's a no-brainer since it's an Indian channel.

But if they're broadcasting another tournament, it's unprofessional that they won't show all the games. Balancing act I suppose, since they just have one channel.

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    Obviously DSport would prefer to show a series involving India if they have the rights to broadcast it, that's a no-brainer since it's an Indian channel.

But if they're broadcasting another tournament, it's unprofessional that they won't show all the games. Balancing act I suppose, since they just have one channel.
    Agree 100%, DSport may add few more channels may be by next PSL season.

Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1488 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)

Sort of thing PTV would do.

Debut
    Sep 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianFan2018 View Post
    Make no mistake, Nidahas Trophy is a complete waste of time.

But the reality is that it still more lucrative for DSport than PSL due to just one factor, you know,....India.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

PSL Season 3 Livestream Crosses 8.2 million views in 15 Matches

In case you didn’t know yet – ISPs all over the country are raising eyebrows at cricketgateway.pk, the go-to destination and home of the HBLPSL, season 3.

PCBs official Media Marketing Right Holders Blitz Advertising (in partnership with ITW and Trans Group) has once again swept the tables clean with a live, exclusive DRM telecast on cricketgateway.pk (Feb 2018).
    https://www.brandsynario.com/psl-sea...ws-15-matches/

The Griffins ....

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so its more or less??Any idea?

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DRsohail View Post
    so its more or less??Any idea?
    sir read the article. its 50% more thn previous year, and it was posted on 7th march, after only 15 matches.

The Griffins ....

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    *Its expected to be 50% more thn previous year.

The Griffins ....

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    its only from cricketgateway. Online viewership is more higher.
    Last edited by UN talkz; 13th March 2018 at 13:34.

The Griffins ....

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonewarrior View Post
    sir read the article. its 50% more thn previous year, and it was posted on 7th march, after only 15 matches.
    Thanks.Was n a hurry wanted to know it in a flash.