Instagram


The Cricket Paper

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Results 1 to 56 of 56
  1. #1
    Debut
    Feb 2014
    Venue
    Quetta, Pakistan
    Runs
    2,882
    Mentioned
    281 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Who deserved to be in Quetta Gladiators team - Bismillah Khan or Azam Khan?

    As title shows who deserved to be in team ?

    1) Bismillah khan: one And only Player from Quetta. didn't get many chances because he is keeper and sarfras is also keeper so chances to play him in the team was bleak. but he played awesome inning where he made 55 runs at the strike rate of 183 . that was his first match in PSL. after that he hasn't given any chances . In psl2 he hasn't played a single match.
    Name:  23517956_1489624807811367_2535559626129815907_n.png
Views: 1078
Size:  99.4 KB

    2) Azam khan: son of Moin khan . That's all i can say. Name:  23559864_1489624784478036_9163775570366743631_n.jpg
Views: 1085
Size:  55.2 KB

    May be they wanted to show VIV that we also have Pakistani Rahkeem Cornwall.
    Last edited by UN talkz; 14th November 2017 at 12:51.

  2. #2
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    3,161
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    definitely Bismillah khan.

  3. #3
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    17,385
    Mentioned
    1238 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Azam Khan - his quality is unique. Hardly any kid has a papa, who happens to be a PSL head coach.

  4. #4
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    5,131
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never mind Bismillah,many other players deserved to play above Azam.

  5. #5
    Debut
    Feb 2014
    Venue
    Quetta, Pakistan
    Runs
    2,882
    Mentioned
    281 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arham_PakFan View Post
    Never mind Bismillah,many other players deserved to play above Azam.
    even his PAPA deserved to play ahead of him . Moin Khan looks more physically fit then his son

  6. #6
    Debut
    May 2013
    Runs
    3,516
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Can someone share Azam Khan's Cricinfo or PCB profile. I can't find it myself. I found a 30 year old bowler but not sure if it's the same guy...

  7. #7
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    919
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Blatant nepotism

  8. #8
    Debut
    Nov 2016
    Runs
    233
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Neither. Have you seen bismillah bat? He's the epitome of tulla baaz

  9. #9
    Debut
    Feb 2014
    Venue
    Quetta, Pakistan
    Runs
    2,882
    Mentioned
    281 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This news is from 2016.


    KARACHI: Six days after announcing the squad for upcoming U19 Asia Cup, the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) has withdrawn the name of batsman Azam Khan from the squad, terming him ineligible on age grounds.

  10. #10
    Debut
    Feb 2014
    Venue
    Quetta, Pakistan
    Runs
    2,882
    Mentioned
    281 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bay Garrett View Post
    Neither. Have you seen bismillah bat? He's the epitome of tulla baaz
    but he looks like a sportsman .
    Azam khan looks like a Sumo Wrestler . Now dont say Sumo Wrestling of Japan is also a sport.

  11. #11
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    15,142
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Many players were more deserving than both of these 2.

    How many more times will our cricket be held back by such nepotism and favouritism?

  12. #12
    Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    67
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Neither!I feel for poor Zeeshan Malik.The lad has been scoring runs consistently in T20 cricket but couldn’t find a place in any franchise!Lets hope that he gets a place now with the increase in squad size!

  13. #13
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    15,379
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I would drop Sarfraz Ahmed from Pakistan national T20 team for Bismillah Khan.
    Sarfraz Ahmed is exactly the WK Pakistan T20 team dont need.
    Bismillah Khan is exactly the WK Pakistan T20 team need.

  14. #14
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    1,109
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Azam Khan, becuase he can potentially play 2 sports.....

  15. #15
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Motown
    Runs
    3,038
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL so Bismillah should play because he's the only Baluchi..and Azam shouldn't because of his dad. Great logic.

    This is not domestic cricket and no one is giving free handouts here. Azam Khan is a cheaper and better hitter over Bismillah and this is a fact.

  16. #16
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    5,131
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by srh View Post
    I would drop Sarfraz Ahmed from Pakistan national T20 team for Bismillah Khan.
    Sarfraz Ahmed is exactly the WK Pakistan T20 team dont need.
    Bismillah Khan is exactly the WK Pakistan T20 team need.
    You can’t be serious...

    They have extremely similar stats in T20’s but Sarfraz beats B.Khan on SR and average both.Not sure where you’re going with this,unless you’re trolling,of course

  17. #17
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    1,109
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sshakir411 View Post
    LOL so Bismillah should play because he's the only Baluchi..and Azam shouldn't because of his dad. Great logic.

    This is not domestic cricket and no one is giving free handouts here. Azam Khan is a cheaper and better hitter over Bismillah and this is a fact.
    What is also a fact is that this guy only got picked becuase of his dad. God knows where you got Azam Khan is a better hitter. Anyway both of them shouldn't be picked as there are many more deserving players them both of them.
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 14th November 2017 at 18:47.

  18. #18
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Motown
    Runs
    3,038
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Khan12 View Post
    What is also a fact is that this guy only got picked becuase of his dad. God knows where you got Azam Khan is a better hitter. Anyway both of them shouldn't be picked as there are many more deserving players them both of them.
    Okay...so? Why does it matter how he got there when the whole point of PRIVATE league is for the franchises to pick whomever they want. How hard is this to understand? Seems like you have an issue with his weight...Bismilllah Khan was done a favor in the first edition because of being from Quetta. Azam probably costs much cheaper to the franchise and from what is common news the kid can hit big. Get over it...
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 14th November 2017 at 18:47.

  19. #19
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    1,109
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sshakir411 View Post
    Okay...so? Why does it matter how he got there when the whole point of PRIVATE league is for the franchises to pick whomever they want. How hard is this to understand? Seems like you have an issue with his weight...Bismilllah Khan was done a favor in the first edition because of being from Quetta. Azam probably costs much cheaper to the franchise and from what is common news the kid can hit big. Get over it...
    Why doesn't it matter how he got there. What have you been smoking? So it's fine him being picked over 100's of more deserving players. Yes i do have an issue with his weight. It's embarrasing seeing a sportsman like this specially if your father was a cricketer too. Maybe before replying to people's post you should read their's first as i clearly stated Bismillah shouldn't have been picked.

    Lastly have you ever seen him bat? Because i have and to say he is a better hitter then Bismillah is ridicliuos specially when "common news the kid can hit big" so i assume you haven't seen him bat and saying that he is "better hiiter over Bismillah and this is a fact" shows you clearly basing this "fact" over news rather then reality.
    Last edited by Khan12; 14th November 2017 at 16:28.

  20. #20
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Motown
    Runs
    3,038
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Khan12 View Post
    Why doesn't it matter how he got there. What have you been smoking? So it's fine him being picked over 100's of more deserving players. Yes i do have an issue with his weight. It's embarrasing seeing a sportsman like this specially if your father was a cricketer too. Maybe before replying to people's post you should read their's first as i clearly stated Bismillah shouldn't have been picked.

    Lastly have you ever seen him bat? Because i have and to say he is a better hitter then Bismillah is ridicliuos specially when "common news the kid can hit big" so i assume you haven't seen him bat and saying that he is "better hiiter over Bismillah and this is a fact" shows you clearly basing this "fact" over news rather then reality.
    The line for deserving players will extend from Lahore to Karachi..it's a pointless argument. Think about it....the purpose of bringing "deserving" players and "giving them a chance" is for domestic cricket..the National T20 cup that is going on does exactly that. Why have the PSL and invest Millions if you want to carry on the same structure?? PSL is a private league with the sole aim of making profit. This is not a hard concept to understand. PSL isn't there to do what the PCB ought to be doing.

    Fine...you think Azam can't bat and Bismillah can. Great! That doesn't change the fact that Bismillah is not required by Quetta and maybe he doesn't fit in to the requirements of the team? But yeah he should get a spot because he's from Quetta. Why don't you go ahead and round up 11 guys from Quetta, spend millions to buy your team and play them...because that's the right thing to do?

  21. #21
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    1,401
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nadeem Omer (Owner of QG) is saying on TV when you will see Mohammad Azam Khan bat you will forget chris gayle. It wasnt like he was joking as he looked serious but he knew he exaggerated a bit.

    But what I have heard this guy Azam khan can hit the ball cleanly and miles.

  22. #22
    Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    10,999
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    He is a talented cricketer

    A big hitter like him is very much needed

  23. #23
    Debut
    Feb 2011
    Venue
    Argentina
    Runs
    2,055
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let him play first then we should judge him...


    Hate Ganguly and Manjrekar

  24. #24
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    8,158
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan24 View Post
    Nadeem Omer (Owner of QG) is saying on TV when you will see Mohammad Azam Khan bat you will forget chris gayle. It wasnt like he was joking as he looked serious but he knew he exaggerated a bit.

    But what I have heard this guy Azam khan can hit the ball cleanly and miles.
    So whats stopping him from getting fit if he is that talented?

  25. #25
    Debut
    Oct 2015
    Runs
    194
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    So whats stopping him from getting fit if he is that talented?
    That makes absolutely no sense

  26. #26
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    26,308
    Mentioned
    1040 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    One would have thought that PSL wouldn't have any nepotism since the sole aim of the franchises is to win, but alas... there is always corruption in Pakistan.


    #Mein inko rolaonga

  27. #27
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    15,142
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    He maybe able to hit a long ball but he needs to shed some weight. Unbelievable how he's been allowed to come this far.

    Let's see what he does in PSL if he plays.

  28. #28
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    1,401
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasan123 View Post
    He maybe able to hit long ball but he needs to shed some weight. Unbelievable how he's been allowed to come this far.

    Let's see what he does in PSL if he plays.
    Have you seen Raheem Cornwell of WI surely Azam Khan is a little slimmer then him.

  29. #29
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Venue
    United Kingdom
    Runs
    5,801
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is why I've always disliked Moin Khan, be it as a player, coach, management or a person he just always does something to make you cringe and think this guy should be no where near international cricket players.

    Moin Khan cant help himself from making a disgrace of himself every time he gets some power or authority, be it late nights in casino when you are a team manger at a world cup or getting your son who's clearly over weight into a team you are coaching in PSL.
    The name Moin Khan reminds me of the dark days on pakistani cricket in the 90's where players like him were throwing matches away for some small time gifts or in fighting to get the captaincy.

    Get this guy and his son out of PSL asap.

  30. #30
    Debut
    Feb 2011
    Venue
    Pakistan
    Runs
    10,938
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by srh View Post
    I would drop Sarfraz Ahmed from Pakistan national T20 team for Bismillah Khan.
    Sarfraz Ahmed is exactly the WK Pakistan T20 team dont need.
    Bismillah Khan is exactly the WK Pakistan T20 team need.
    Bismillah is rubbish & not international quality at all.
    Last edited by UN talkz; 15th November 2017 at 16:35.


    You are not a drop in the ocean - You are the entire ocean in a drop
    - Rumi

  31. #31
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    1,109
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sshakir411 View Post
    The line for deserving players will extend from Lahore to Karachi..it's a pointless argument. Think about it....the purpose of bringing "deserving" players and "giving them a chance" is for domestic cricket..the National T20 cup that is going on does exactly that. Why have the PSL and invest Millions if you want to carry on the same structure?? PSL is a private league with the sole aim of making profit. This is not a hard concept to understand. PSL isn't there to do what the PCB ought to be doing.

    Fine...you think Azam can't bat and Bismillah can. Great! That doesn't change the fact that Bismillah is not required by Quetta and maybe he doesn't fit in to the requirements of the team? But yeah he should get a spot because he's from Quetta. Why don't you go ahead and round up 11 guys from Quetta, spend millions to buy your team and play them...because that's the right thing to do?
    Since you have clearly demonstrated that you can't read and post without any evidence, i should do the sensible thing and end this discussion here. Just an advice for you please read and think before you post.
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 15th November 2017 at 20:23.

  32. #32
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Motown
    Runs
    3,038
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Khan12 View Post
    Since you have clearly demonstrated that you can't read and post without any evidence, i should do the sensible thing and end this discussion here. Just an advice for you please read and think before you post.
    Good cop out from you..no one cares about a discussion with a person who's first post was to make personal comments on a player. Bismillah isn't anything special so your argument of him being better than Azam is Subjective at best. And what freaking evidence are you talking about?
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 15th November 2017 at 20:23.

  33. #33
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Motown
    Runs
    3,038
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sshakir411 View Post
    Good cop out from you..no one cares about a discussion with a person who's first post was to make personal comments on a player. Bismillah isn't anything special so your argument of him being better than Azam is Subjective at best. And what freaking evidence are you talking about?
    Nadeem Omar said he wanted Azam Khan in the team last year and Moin said no. So your comment on the kid being picked only because of his dad is inaccurate.
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 15th November 2017 at 20:24.

  34. #34
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    1,109
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sshakir411 View Post
    Good cop out from you..no one cares about a discussion with a person who's first post was to make personal comments on a player. Bismillah isn't anything special so your argument of him being better than Azam is Subjective at best. And what freaking evidence are you talking about?
    Read your previous post again plz. I don't have time to reply to people who think deserving players should only be considered in domestics. For the 100th time i have said BISILLAH SHOULDN'T BE SELECTED. I hope you can read this. It's embarassing he is even considered. As you said they wanted someone cheap then there are still 100s of better option them him just to name a couple Zeeshan malik, rafay ahmed who atleast look like sportsmans and are million times better cricketers then him. According to you Bismillah being better then azam is "subjective", but atleast it is based on reailty rather then "news reports".

    Bismillah is neither in top 100 players in pakistan and neither is this sumo wrestler.

    You are making it out that if i support Bismillah, so i just wanted some evidence where is said he should be playing over deserving player.
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 15th November 2017 at 20:25.

  35. #35
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Motown
    Runs
    3,038
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Khan12 View Post
    Read your previous post again plz. I don't have time to reply to people who think deserving players should only be considered in domestics. For the 100th time i have said BISILLAH SHOULDN'T BE SELECTED. I hope you can read this. It's embarassing he is even considered. As you said they wanted someone cheap then there are still 100s of better option them him just to name a couple Zeeshan malik, rafay ahmed who atleast look like sportsmans and are million times better cricketers then him. According to you Bismillah being better then azam is "subjective", but atleast it is based on reailty rather then "news reports".

    Bismillah is neither in top 100 players in pakistan and neither is this sumo wrestler.

    You are making it out that if i support Bismillah, so i just wanted some evidence where is said he should be playing over deserving player.
    Typical Pakistani fan. Emotional and illogical. Deserving players is a very vague term...deserving on what basis? Elaborate because their are tons of fans who say Fawad Alam, Sadaf Hussain, Mukhtar Ahmed, Awais Zia, etc are all deserving players and should have been in the PSL. My question really is on what basis should players be filtered through as deserving or not deserving, in your opinion?

    How hard is it to understand that Quetta Gladiators have a straightforward method of selecting their local players...anyone who is part of Pakistan Cricket Club has priority to join their team. You're making it sound like Moin picks who he likes and no one can do anything about it...this is not true, you shouldn't spread lies. The team is finalized by the owner and it's because of him Azam Khan got selected.

    Word about Azam in the news is from ex cricketers like Basit Ali, Rashid Latif and others..I'd rather trust their opinion over yours.

    I could care less if he's any good or not...my issue is you lying that he's there only because of his dad and making personal insults on the kid before he even played a game. I will cal you out on it. And if what you say is true than Zeeshan Malik and Raafay Ahmed should have been picked by someone else...
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 15th November 2017 at 20:25.

  36. #36
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    1,109
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sshakir411 View Post
    Typical Pakistani fan. Emotional and illogical. Deserving players is a very vague term...deserving on what basis? Elaborate because their are tons of fans who say Fawad Alam, Sadaf Hussain, Mukhtar Ahmed, Awais Zia, etc are all deserving players and should have been in the PSL. My question really is on what basis should players be filtered through as deserving or not deserving, in your opinion?

    How hard is it to understand that Quetta Gladiators have a straightforward method of selecting their local players...anyone who is part of Pakistan Cricket Club has priority to join their team. You're making it sound like Moin picks who he likes and no one can do anything about it...this is not true, you shouldn't spread lies. The team is finalized by the owner and it's because of him Azam Khan got selected.

    Word about Azam in the news is from ex cricketers like Basit Ali, Rashid Latif and others..I'd rather trust their opinion over yours.

    I could care less if he's any good or not...my issue is you lying that he's there only because of his dad and making personal insults on the kid before he even played a game. I will cal you out on it. And if what you say is true than Zeeshan Malik and Raafay Ahmed should have been picked by someone else...
    First of all i will like to thank you that you finally removed bismillah from the discussion . Secondly, It doesn't take a genius to work out how he's selected. Do you honestly think he would have been selected if his dad wasn't there? Since i am emotional and illogical can you tell me on what outstanding performance he has produced which we haven't heard off?

    Coming to your first point they are more deserving based of scoring runs and looking like sportsmans. I just don't understand why is this so hard for you to understand. I hope i am not typing in another language.

    A person like moin will be the last person who i would trust. BTW what is PAKISTAN CRICKET CLUB, haven't heard of that before. Yes, i am spreding lies because i am stating my opinion. I never said i know more then them so stop trying to be cleaver. But, what i do know about them is that they were average cricketers and one of them a cheater too.

    Lol "i could care less if he is good or not", So for a sake o argument even if he's is awful. I guess it's fine by you since he has the priority by being a member of Quetta Gladiatiors and PAKISTAN CRICKET CLUB who have a stright forward method of selecting local players. May be you you pop there too and we might see you get picked since you have the priority of being picked as you are associated with them as apparently it doens't matter if you are good or not. God what kind of awful logic is this. I hope your account hasn't been hacked.

  37. #37
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Motown
    Runs
    3,038
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Khan12 View Post
    First of all i will like to thank you that you finally removed bismillah from the discussion . Secondly, It doesn't take a genius to work out how he's selected. Do you honestly think he would have been selected if his dad wasn't there? Since i am emotional and illogical can you tell me on what outstanding performance he has produced which we haven't heard off?

    Coming to your first point they are more deserving based of scoring runs and looking like sportsmans. I just don't understand why is this so hard for you to understand. I hope i am not typing in another language.

    A person like moin will be the last person who i would trust. BTW what is PAKISTAN CRICKET CLUB, haven't heard of that before. Yes, i am spreding lies because i am stating my opinion. I never said i know more then them so stop trying to be cleaver. But, what i do know about them is that they were average cricketers and one of them a cheater too.

    Lol "i could care less if he is good or not", So for a sake o argument even if he's is awful. I guess it's fine by you since he has the priority by being a member of Quetta Gladiatiors and PAKISTAN CRICKET CLUB who have a stright forward method of selecting local players. May be you you pop there too and we might see you get picked since you have the priority of being picked as you are associated with them as apparently it doens't matter if you are good or not. God what kind of awful logic is this. I hope your account hasn't been hacked.
    Kid got selected in supplemental..not even emerging so he's there on a need basis for the team. He probably wouldn't have played domestic cricket if it weren't for his dad..but no one put a gun on the owners head to sign him. It's a consensus based decision, seems like. According the owner, Azam won them games in the recent Ramzan T20 cup and the owner pushed for Moin to include his son (said by the owner himself).

    So scoring runs I agree with...but if we are to continue with that logic then Fawad Alam should be the first in line to get selected...fact is he doesn't fit in to the requirements of most T20 teams..so while he is deserving he doesn't make the cut. This is true for many other players who have scored runs...and at the end of the day the decision to select a player is of the franchise...you can't dictate who they should pick or shouldn't. Looking like sportsmen...that must be a joke...your entire national team doesn't look like sportsmen/athletes so asking this from a domestic team is unrealistic.

    Pakistan Cricket Club is one of two clubs owned by Omar Associates..go figure the rest. And saying "this guy got selected because of his dad" is not stating an opinion...you need clarity. You definitely said Azam isn't a good player so decide if you know more than professional cricketers or not, no one is being clever here..you just can't make your point. So first you say you don't know more than these ex cricketers and then go and say they were average and cheats...lol...you're losing your marbles man...making personal comments seems to be your go to strategy. Fact is...any professional cricketer knows better than you and despite them being average or cheats their opinion holds far more weight than yours. So end of.

    Wow your last paragraph was some serious nonsense. Omar Associates has invested in a number of players...and they believe promoting these guys to the PSL is the right methodology to build your team. Right or wrong, it's their method and their logic. This is exactly why they have Asad Shafiq and Anwar Ali in their team...because these players have been invested in and it is believed they will come good for their franchise. Pretty straightforward and logical to me...not sure why they should listen to Khan saab who can't even clearly communicate his thoughts.

  38. #38
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    1,109
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sshakir411 View Post
    Kid got selected in supplemental..not even emerging so he's there on a need basis for the team. He probably wouldn't have played domestic cricket if it weren't for his dad..but no one put a gun on the owners head to sign him. It's a consensus based decision, seems like. According the owner, Azam won them games in the recent Ramzan T20 cup and the owner pushed for Moin to include his son (said by the owner himself).

    So scoring runs I agree with...but if we are to continue with that logic then Fawad Alam should be the first in line to get selected...fact is he doesn't fit in to the requirements of most T20 teams..so while he is deserving he doesn't make the cut. This is true for many other players who have scored runs...and at the end of the day the decision to select a player is of the franchise...you can't dictate who they should pick or shouldn't. Looking like sportsmen...that must be a joke...your entire national team doesn't look like sportsmen/athletes so asking this from a domestic team is unrealistic.

    Pakistan Cricket Club is one of two clubs owned by Omar Associates..go figure the rest. And saying "this guy got selected because of his dad" is not stating an opinion...you need clarity. You definitely said Azam isn't a good player so decide if you know more than professional cricketers or not, no one is being clever here..you just can't make your point. So first you say you don't know more than these ex cricketers and then go and say they were average and cheats...lol...you're losing your marbles man...making personal comments seems to be your go to strategy. Fact is...any professional cricketer knows better than you and despite them being average or cheats their opinion holds far more weight than yours. So end of.

    Wow your last paragraph was some serious nonsense. Omar Associates has invested in a number of players...and they believe promoting these guys to the PSL is the right methodology to build your team. Right or wrong, it's their method and their logic. This is exactly why they have Asad Shafiq and Anwar Ali in their team...because these players have been invested in and it is believed they will come good for their franchise. Pretty straightforward and logical to me...not sure why they should listen to Khan saab who can't even clearly communicate his thoughts.
    What i was meant to say was that he got selected due to his dad is a fact by accident i wrote as an opinion. No they shouldn't listen to me and neither do i want them to listen to me. it's there team and i am only stating what i see. Maybe was last paragragh was nonsense becuase of the nonsense logic you posted. plus pakistani players may not look like athletes but they surely don't look him him either.

    I don't care what they they think i have my own eyes too. These guys are always going on about the likes of anwer ali, khuram etc. are they good players? oh since they have played cricket they are gonna be right in every thing and we can't decide ourselves.

    Fianlly, i don't know what them being average cricketers and cheater got to do with me knowing more. Please find me where i stated i know more then them. You clearly lack comprehension skills hence you are finding it difficult. We have seen how many matches those trash players have won them. Plus these guys are also close friends too. I won't be replying as you clearly can't read and only answer what fits you best.

    THIS GUY IS SELECTED DUE TO HIS DAD. LIVE WITH IT YOU ANI'T CONVINCING ME OTHERWISE.
    Last edited by Khan12; 15th November 2017 at 18:35.

  39. #39
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Motown
    Runs
    3,038
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Khan12 View Post
    What i was meant to say was that he got selected due to his dad is a fact by accident i wrote as an opinion. No they shouldn't listen to me and neither do i want them to listen to me. it's there team and i am only stating what i see. Maybe was last paragragh was nonsense becuase of the nonsense logic you posted. plus pakistani players may not look like athletes but they surely don't look him him either.

    I don't care what they they think i have my own eyes too. These guys are always going on about the likes of anwer ali, khuram etc. are they good players? oh since they have played cricket they are gonna be right in every thing and we can't decide ourselves.

    Fianlly, i don't know what them being average cricketers and cheater got to do with me knowing more. Please find me where i stated i know more then them. You clearly lack comprehension skills hence you are finding it difficult. We have seen how many matches those trash players have won them. Plus these guys are also close friends too. I won't be replying as you clearly can't read and only answer what fits you best.

    THIS GUY IS SELECTED DUE TO HIS DAD. LIVE WITH IT YOU ANI'T CONVINCING ME OTHERWISE.
    Thanks for the laughs.

  40. #40
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    1,709
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pakistan cricket if full of incidences where talent is plucked out of nowhere. Let's hope Azam Khan is one of those and give him benefit of doubt.

  41. #41
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    5,486
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    How can a young cricketer be so much overweight?

  42. #42
    Debut
    Aug 2014
    Venue
    Pakistan
    Runs
    168
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is Nadeem Omar's team. Whoever he wishes to select, he should.

  43. #43
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    157
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He makes Umar Akmal look slim

  44. #44
    Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    518
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sshakir411 View Post
    Thanks for the laughs.
    He is actually right.

  45. #45
    Debut
    Jun 2011
    Venue
    Kashmir
    Runs
    17,058
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFFcR6mdc2g

    Afridi here saying .Azam is a clean hitter


    New Era of Team Pakistan

  46. #46
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    16,804
    Mentioned
    651 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Name:  Azam-Khan.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  44.4 KB

    Sorry but if his fitness is still like this, his selection is a complete disgrace on the basis of this alone.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  47. #47
    Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    297
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    Name:  Azam-Khan.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  44.4 KB

    Sorry but if his fitness is still like this, his selection is a complete disgrace on the basis of this alone.
    Reminds me of a fat Scottish cricket who used to field at slip. He even caught a catch, lol.

    Bismillah surely deserves a nod ahead even if Azam's next Bradman.

  48. #48
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    16,804
    Mentioned
    651 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Moin Khan speaking about Azam Khan and the lack of Balochistani players:

    Azam Khan is a talented player and that's why he's been selected.

    Let's see, if he performs that will answer the critics. If not, it will of course take him time to learn.

    There's lots of new kids that are coming into all PSL teams and they are all our kids and Pakistan's kids.

    QG is a private franchise and there's no obligation to pick players from Quetta.

    However, Balochistan is a very neglected province where players don't get chances. It's upto the PCB to play a role in this.

    In National T20, there aren't Balochistani players. PCB needs to look at this. But there's no obligation on franchises about this.

    We will select good players no matter which province they're from.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  49. #49
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    26,308
    Mentioned
    1040 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    Moin Khan speaking about Azam Khan and the lack of Balochistani players:
    Basically saying "I can select my obese kid and you can't do anything about it"

  50. #50
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    26,308
    Mentioned
    1040 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I hope to God, Azam Khan embarrasses himself like no tomorrow

  51. #51
    Debut
    Jan 2008
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    40,374
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    "Let's see, if he performs that will answer the critics. If not, it will of course take him time to learn."

    This might be the most nepotistic line I've ever heard.


    May the Hawks Fly Forever. Lightning Hawks CC -- Team Thread.

  52. #52
    Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    790
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems like Moin took some inspiration from Inzi

  53. #53
    Debut
    Jan 2008
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    40,374
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by babajee View Post
    Seems like Moin took some inspiration from Inzi
    Imam's selection was at least debatable due to his U19 history.

    This is simply outrageous.

    Nadeem Omar has been walked all over if he allowed his coach to go through with this.


    May the Hawks Fly Forever. Lightning Hawks CC -- Team Thread.

  54. #54
    Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    NB, Canada
    Runs
    2,240
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    People need to make sure to blame Moin for this, it isn't Azams fault, he is young and you have to follow your fathers orders in that society


    Babar Azam: Runs 8032, Average 44, Top Score: 204, Fav fan: CricFan2012

  55. #55
    Debut
    Aug 2009
    Venue
    home
    Runs
    1,179
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    I hope to God, Azam Khan embarrasses himself like no tomorrow
    A little harsh bro. A better alternative would be: "I hope to God, PCB places a permanent ban on Moin Khan".


    In merit vs potential, potential usually causes the greatest heartbreak

  56. #56
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    16,804
    Mentioned
    651 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Nadeem Omar says that QG will pick two players from Balochistan for their squad for PSL 3.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •