May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Tommy Robinson attended Polish rally where protesters held 'Pray for Islamic Holocaust' signs

EDL founder Tommy Robinson attended far-right Polish rally where protesters held 'Pray for Islamic Holocaust' signs

English Defence League (EDL) founder Tommy Robinson took part in a march in Poland on Remembrance Day which allegedly included anti-Semitic chants.

Robinson, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, took part in the event alongside 60,000 others.

He said he had an “amazing time” despite claims that chants calling for a “Jew free” country were heard at the march.

“I have had an amazing time with polish patriots marching against Islam . Polish pride is something else,” he wrote on Twitter.

There were burning red flares, speeches and attendees also listened to Polish hip hop.

One of the banners from the march reportedly read: “White Europe of brotherly nations” and another said: “Pray for Islamic Holocaust.”

One demonstrator who was interviewed by state television TVP was asked why he had attended the event and he replied to “remove Jews from power,” the Jewish Chronicle reported.

Far-right figures from across the continent, including Sweden, Germany, Italy and Slovakia, attended the event.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a8053356.html
    Does anyone else think the Poles have got a bit of a cheek calling for immigration control considering how many of them were flooding over here to set up shop? I wonder if good old Tommy put the question to his new mates over in Poland about it?

I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    Does anyone else think the Poles have got a bit of a cheek calling for immigration control considering how many of them were flooding over here to set up shop? I wonder if good old Tommy put the question to his new mates over in Poland about it?
    He and they would just mention as they always do 1683 conveniently forgetting The Battle of Varna 1444 when Polish King was beheaded and was the catalyst for the Ottoman Empire.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Cybertron, Guest of Optimus Prime
    Runs
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mani1 View Post
    He and they would just mention as they always do 1683 conveniently forgetting The Battle of Varna 1444 when Polish King was beheaded and was the catalyst for the Ottoman Empire.
    the West conveniently forgets the majority of the last 1000 years so no surprise there. They want a Muslim holocaust and Yaxley lennon wants to lead it here in Britain. I think he genuinely see's himself as a some future leader figure!

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    There are around 1% of Muslims in Poland, why are they so angry about this?

Poles seem to be ok coming to England working for Muslims fixing toilets for £5.00 an hour. Strange bunch indeed but luckily a irrelevant nation.

Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

Debut
    Nov 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post

Poles seem to be ok coming to England working for Muslims fixing toilets for £5.00 an hour. Strange bunch indeed but luckily a irrelevant nation.
    There might be a minute possibility that, you know, those coming to England and specifically to Muslims (for fixing toilets of course) aren't bigots. I'm sure the rest of them are all racist, bigoted, xenophobic mouth breathers. And you aren't.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    There might be a minute possibility that, you know, those coming to England and specifically to Muslims (for fixing toilets of course) aren't bigots. I'm sure the rest of them are all racist, bigoted, xenophobic mouth breathers. And you aren't.
    Sure not all but Poles did elect the Law and Justice Party which is highly racist and xenophobic. Strange considering Poland has such a small percentage of Muslims. The turn out to this protest was also high in numbers.

You're right I'm not and a large proportion of them are.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    314 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Fascism aa nahi rahi, fascism aa gayi hai.

Debut
    Jan 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Man, these low life people like Robinson are obsessed with Islam/Muslims. They need to get a life & a proper job.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eastern Europeans have no accomplishments so they need to prop up Muslims as the enemies. They want to claim western achievements on the basis that they have white skin.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakistanian View Post
    Eastern Europeans have no accomplishments so they need to prop up Muslims as the enemies. They want to claim western achievements on the basis that they have white skin.
    "White European and Christian" is there motto (Polish) followed up with 1683.

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    Yorkshire
    Runs
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Robinson is a dreadful excuse for a human being. British fascism hardly has a distinguished history, but amongst a foul soup of low-grade behaviours he really aims for the pits - truly epitomising the loutish, drunken, misogynistic, rude, uneducated, inarticulate, antisocial racist pasty white man victim mentality negative stereotype of the European skinhead movement, except physically he has a bit of hair funnily enough.

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    599 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    So ugly to see the new fascism arise across the West. This scourge stalks the land in times of economic hardship - in the 1930s, and since 2008.

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Sure not all but Poles did elect the Law and Justice Party which is highly racist and xenophobic. Strange considering Poland has such a small percentage of Muslims. The turn out to this protest was also high in numbers.
    Is there any party in any country which you actually like?

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Ironically there's been plenty of reports of Polish immigrants being the brunt of British racism due to their undercutting of British tradesmen so it did come as a surprise to see that they are holding marches attracting huge numbers against immigration in Poland.

Even more ironic, Tommy Robinson was probably one of those complaining loudest against Polish immigrants when the voices were loudest.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    New Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Even if these guys get what they want, hypothetically, their land becomes a white people only land they won't stop there and would continue to poke their noses in land of browns, blacks etc..

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    779 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    You'd think countries that endured fascism and genocide would be the most resistant to such ideologies.

Been very disheartening to see the advance of the far-right in Europe in the last five years - governments should do more to clamp down on hate speech and propagation of bigotry.

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    779 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the Great Khan View Post
    the West conveniently forgets the majority of the last 1000 years so no surprise there. They want a Muslim holocaust and Yaxley lennon wants to lead it here in Britain. I think he genuinely see's himself as a some future leader figure!
    There is a real sickness emerging amongst the "white working class" in the West that proclaims to be civilised and tolerant. Anti-Muslim bigotry is becoming mainstream and social media has become hub for racist filth.

Instead of blaming ethnic minorities for their problems - these folk should lift their knuckles off the floor, get a better education so they don't have to flip burgers for minimum wage at McDonalds. Develop your own societies and stop worrying about less than 1% of the population "taking over" your country.

It'll help these far-right imbeciles a lot more than venting their anger on Reddit about blacks, browns, PC, leftists and whatever other scapegoat for their own miserable existence.

As the likes of China and India develop and threaten the West's economic hegemony and standard of living they've enjoyed for decades, these white supremacists are kicking off that the world is no longer under the thumb of the white man.

These protests are the sounds of the dinosaur becoming extinct.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markhor View Post
    There is a real sickness emerging amongst the "white working class" in the West that proclaims to be civilised and tolerant. Anti-Muslim bigotry is becoming mainstream and social media has become hub for racist filth.

Instead of blaming ethnic minorities for their problems - these folk should lift their knuckles off the floor, get a better education so they don't have to flip burgers for minimum wage at McDonalds. Develop your own societies and stop worrying about less than 1% of the population "taking over" your country.

It'll help these far-right imbeciles a lot more than venting their anger on Reddit about blacks, browns, PC, leftists and whatever other scapegoat for their own miserable existence.

As the likes of China and India develop and threaten the West's economic hegemony and standard of living they've enjoyed for decades, these white supremacists are kicking off that the world is no longer under the thumb of the white man.

There's a Channel 4 documentary on tomorrow about why firms are struggling to replace EU workers because British teenagers don't want to do that type of work. Pret a Manger are one of the firms that are really struggling to replace the foreign staff with British workers. I read about it this morning: https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/c...down-6l2k9lbfm

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Bangalore, India (Kochi native)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wasn't poland Ravaged by the nazis and made the home of the Concentration camps where all those Jews were executed ?
    How come they ended up hating jews so much ?

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I m on twitter quite a bit and I was following the release of the Runnymead trusts report on islamaphobia. Their TL's were littered with this ****. I didnt know what was a bot and what was real. I followed this Muslim chaps TL and he had posted some stats about discrimination in the workplace. The replies he got were incredible.

The problem the white so called working class has is that the empire isnt there for them anymore. Hence they cant rob another country of its riches. India and China were the two richest economies at the beginning of the British empires rise. Round about the time of emperor jahangir. The world is simply rebalancing itself and removing the british empires introduction of imbalance.

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    599 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    I thought this was in final retreat.

But then 2008 happened and some but not all poor white people started looking for who to blame.

The Mail and Express stirred the plot with daily drip-fed hate. Thee Kremlin seeks to cause disunity and distrust in any way it can,
    (Britain First came from a Russian Troll house) plus a network of American fascist sites do the same.

After Brexit I fear for anyone who isn't white.

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    599 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the Great Khan View Post
    The problem the white so called working class has is that the empire isnt there for them anymore. Hence they cant rob another country of its riches. India and China were the two richest economies at the beginning of the British empires rise. Round about the time of emperor jahangir. The world is simply rebalancing itself and removing the british empires introduction of imbalance.
    You would have a point iif we were in the 1940s.

By the 1960s the Empire was gone but the British economy was booming, manufacturing goods and exporting all over the world. The NHS worked fine and everyone had a job.

But the heavy and secondary industry wad killed off by a combination of wreckers in the unions plus Thatcher. Now we don't make anything much. All the white youngsters whose fathers were pretty much guaranteed an apprenticeship and a job for life are in call centres and zero hours contracts. They cannot get on like their parents did and look for someone to blame.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post

By the 1960s the Empire was gone but the British economy was booming, manufacturing goods and exporting all over the world. The NHS worked fine and everyone had a job.

But the heavy and secondary industry wad killed off by a combination of wreckers in the unions plus Thatcher. Now we don't make anything much. All the white youngsters whose fathers were pretty much guaranteed an apprenticeship and a job for life are in call centres and zero hours contracts. They cannot get on like their parents did and look for someone to blame.
    I think that's going to be the same for a lot of youngsters regardless of their ethnicity. A lot of the people who respond on call centres are British Asians. The only difference is they don't have any Daily Mails to try and deflect the blame on their behalf.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varun View Post
    Is there any party in any country which you actually like?
    Im a member of the Labour Party and I also support PTI. Great leaders with a lot of wisdom not some numpty in charge.

As a BJP fan , this Polish party may also take your fancy.

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Im a member of the Labour Party and I also support PTI. Great leaders with a lot of wisdom not some numpty in charge.
    What about Rahul Gandhi and the Congress?

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    314 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I follow Tommy on Twitter but couldn't reach out to him as my account was suspended for 24 hours for hateful content.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    314 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Just saw that Twitter has taken away the blue tick from Tommy Sir's profile. All that for speaking the truth

Debut
    Jan 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

These protests are the sounds of the dinosaur becoming extinct
    Except that the dinosaur has now discovered the magic formulae that has made it far more powerful and potent than it's ever been throughout the history of man. Not only that, but it's also discovered the magic cloak that allows it to appear benign and helpful, whilst watching, manipulating and eventually controlling everything you see, everything you hear, every decision you make .... every waking hour of each and every day (and often even when you sleep).

It's tentacles go by names like Google, Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft, Instagram, Snapchat, Whatsapp (I've noticed FBook, it's owner, using whatsapp's Contacts list to see who's on who's phone list, create linkages and then suggest 'friends' that may only have been classmates for short periods during your childhood...)

Just do a quick check to see who owns and controls all of the above in order to understand that they're all tentacles emanating from one giant body.

“In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule”

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketCartoons View Post
    Just saw that Twitter has taken away the blue tick from Tommy Sir's profile. All that for speaking the truth
    truth? what truth?

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post

unfortunately they keep blaming the wrong people.

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Just had to add - you are a member of a party whose leaders (Tony Blair, Gordon Brown) pelted Iraq and Afghanistan with bombs and are largely responsible for the mess in those countries today. But I suppose the benefits in terms of healthcare and having your family immigrate into the country no questions asked are too good to resist.

Imran Khan I can understand, but considering he has never been in power it's still TBA.

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    Yorkshire
    Runs
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Just had to add - you are a member of a party whose leaders (Tony Blair, Gordon Brown) pelted Iraq and Afghanistan with bombs and are largely responsible for the mess in those countries today. But I suppose the benefits in terms of healthcare and having your family immigrate into the country no questions asked are too good to resist.

Imran Khan I can understand, but considering he has never been in power it's still TBA.
    The Labour Party is now run by a completely different set of people to what it was before.

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    The Labour Party is now run by a completely different set of people to what it was before.
    And they have never been in power since Gordon Brown have they? So what they do on the PR front is largely meaningless because actions speak louder than words.

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    Yorkshire
    Runs
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    And they have never been in power since Gordon Brown have they? So what they do on the PR front is largely meaningless because actions speak louder than words.
    So a party's policies are irrelevant because they're not in office? How does that work?

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    Yorkshire
    Runs
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    BTW the thing about T-Rob's blue tick being removed is genuinely hilarious.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketCartoons View Post
    See if you can get a retweet from Uncle Tapan's account, he will have the connections to keep the information flowing for Tommy.

Name:  tommy tapan.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  75.9 KB

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    314 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    See if you can get a retweet from Uncle Tapan's account, he will have the connections to keep the information flowing for Tommy.
    Got my twitter restored (but had to verify my phone and delete my tweets to get it back). Have been following Tapan da before he was famous, and glad to see two of my heroes together, fighting the good fight.

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    So a party's policies are irrelevant because they're not in office? How does that work?
    Yes they're irrelevant because opposition parties can prattle on until no end as to how they 'would have done things better' had they been in power. Well, when they were last in power in this context, they bombed two countries back to the stone age and it doesn't matter how much they say they have changed now, as the voters of the land aren't and haven't been propping them back to power on the back of their statements of change so far.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Yes they're irrelevant because opposition parties can prattle on until no end as to how they 'would have done things better' had they been in power. Well, when they were last in power in this context, they bombed two countries back to the stone age and it doesn't matter how much they say they have changed now, as the voters of the land aren't and haven't been propping them back to power on the back of their statements of change so far.
    When it comes to foreign policy, specifically bombing other countries, political parties will only have so much influence anyway. National interest agendas would probably have a significant input from other sources like military and secret services I would have thought.

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    When it comes to foreign policy, specifically bombing other countries, political parties will only have so much influence anyway. National interest agendas would probably have a significant input from other sources like military and secret services I would have thought.
    I don't have a dog in this fight, but why are you trying to get the Labour Party off the hook for the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan? Military and Secret Services or not, do you not agree that they are responsible for the current travails of those nations, at least in part?

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    I don't have a dog in this fight, but why are you trying to get the Labour Party off the hook for the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan? Military and Secret Services or not, do you not agree that they are responsible for the current travails of those nations, at least in part?
    Obviously they are in part, but then I think whichever party is in govt is going to follow a similar policy. I don't think political parties have as much leeway when it comes to matters of military projects abroad.