Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Same-sex marriage result: Australia votes 'yes'

Addressing the media after the result was delivered, No representative Lyle Shelton of the Australian Christian Lobby congratulated the Yes camp on their victory.
    “It’s been decisive and I congratulate them,” he said.
    “For us here in the No camp it’s obviously a disappointment — despite the valiant efforts of so many of the people in this room here today and thousands of volunteers right around the country.
    “Democracy hasn’t gone our way today but I thank God that we live in a free and open, democratic society and I trust those people who have been energised by this campaign will continue to participate in our democracy.”
    The Coalition for Marriage has vowed to “continue defending parents’ rights, and fighting for freedom of speech and freedom of belief” in the wake of their thumping defeat defeat.
    http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/gay...fd92bd9bed7f9d

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's part of their culture.

Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I personally dont agree with this purely due to religious reasons but obviously my opinion doesnt have any bearing on actions of others.

But would same sex marriage coupled with rise in extreme feminism affect the demography of the world after a century or so??? Or is it too far fetched?