Instagram


The Cricket Paper

Cricket Scotland

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    1,900
    Mentioned
    192 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    An approach has been reported

    A member of Team Pakistan is said to have reported an approach by a bookie. According to sources close to team management, a member of Team Pakistan has reporter it to Team Officials that hr was approached by a bookie ahead of 2nd Test in ongoing series against India.

    .. more details to follow.


    Great Men Are Connected In More Than One Ways

  2. #2
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    9,915
    Mentioned
    2612 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    A member of Team Pakistan is said to have reported an approach by a bookie. According to sources close to team management, a member of Team Pakistan has reporter it to Team Officials that hr was approached by a bookie ahead of 2nd Test in ongoing series against India.

    .. more details to follow.
    HR should mean @Hadi Rizvi the opener. Let's see how much he scores.

    The bookie is stupid though, he doesn't need to pay the Pak players to lose the game. They will lose anyhow

  3. #3
    Debut
    Dec 2007
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    5,485
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Only an approach, our teammate, won't take any names ;) did the right thing.

    As Mamoon would say, this doesn't need to be news. It's an obligation as a player.

  4. #4
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    1,900
    Mentioned
    192 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moh@n View Post
    HR should mean @Hadi Rizvi the opener. Let's see how much he scores.

    The bookie is stupid though, he doesn't need to pay the Pak players to lose the game. They will lose anyhow
    hr was a typo. Read it as 'he'.

  5. #5
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Jeddah, Melbourne
    Runs
    1,213
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moh@n View Post
    HR should mean @Hadi Rizvi the opener. Let's see how much he scores.

    The bookie is stupid though, he doesn't need to pay the Pak players to lose the game. They will lose anyhow
    Don't make me open my mouth about that bookie.

  6. #6
    Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    Pakistan-Italia-Deutschland
    Runs
    6,737
    Mentioned
    1319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Bookie happens to be a close relative of one of the opposition team player

  7. #7
    Debut
    Mar 2012
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    16,906
    Mentioned
    1796 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Media is very strong these days. Nothing is hidden from the world.

  8. #8
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    1,900
    Mentioned
    192 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzurri View Post
    Bookie happens to be a close relative of one of the opposition team player
    "Close relative of one of the Opposition team player."

    Do you see what you have done ?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •