Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 80 of 101
  1. #1
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    28,842
    Mentioned
    4734 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)

    'You're a disgrace to the superior black race' - Anthony Joshua to Heavyweight Boxer Eddie Chambers

    http://www.sportbible.com/boxing/new...sages-20171117

    Heavyweight Eddie Chambers is making some very strong allegations towards Anthony Joshua and has been sharing 'proof', on social media.

    35-year old Chambers, from Pittsburgh, has a record of 42 wins from 47 fights - with his most high-profile bout being his 2010 12 round world title defeat to Wladimir Klitschko in 2010. He hasn't fought since March 2016, when he lost to compatriot Gerald Washington

    And he has opened up quite the storm on social media, accusing world champion AJ of sending him offensive messages on Instagram and calling him "a disgrace to the black race".

    Even with AJ deciding to do a lot more talking on social media of late, including throwing shade at Tyson Fury, some people called ******** and branded it "fake". Eddie Hearn, Managing Director of Matchroom Boxing, and Joshua's promoter, said so - deeming the space between the underscore in AJ's @ to be the key clue.

    However, others weren't so sure, as the space is in fact in Joshua's Instagram handle.

    Chambers isn't dropping the claims, though - in fact he is trying to further prove the messages he received are legitimate and not photoshopped by posting the following video. It looks pretty real, to be fair.

    Boxing Hard Podcast been very active in the whole debacle and say they have spoke to Chambers, who maintains it is genuine.

    Last edited by Abdullah719; 18th November 2017 at 02:38.


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  2. #2
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    28,842
    Mentioned
    4734 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)






    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  3. #3
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    2,313
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    http://www.sportbible.com/boxing/new...sages-20171117




    Isn't he mixed race?
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 18th November 2017 at 02:38.

  4. #4
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    28,842
    Mentioned
    4734 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  5. #5
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    28,842
    Mentioned
    4734 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mani1 View Post
    Isn't he mixed race?
    Am not sure


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  6. #6
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    2,313
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    Am not sure
    He looks it

  7. #7
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    28,842
    Mentioned
    4734 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mani1 View Post
    He looks it
    He probably is, what are your thoughts on the humble one ?


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  8. #8
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    2,313
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    He probably is, what are your thoughts on the humble one ?
    Don't really care for him either way to be honest. All I will say is that he is very very very lucky got a gift in the first round in the Olympics and then also in the final.

    Beat a well past his best Wlad whom had been battered in his prime.

    As for his personality he's Black so British society is always going to give him a pass "Dadddy didn't love him enough" etc etc and the "Urban" lot will love him long time lol as we have discussed previously in the pothwari thread lol

  9. #9
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    28,842
    Mentioned
    4734 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mani1 View Post
    Don't really care for him either way to be honest. All I will say is that he is very very very lucky got a gift in the first round in the Olympics and then also in the final.

    Beat a well past his best Wlad whom had been battered in his prime.

    As for his personality he's Black so British society is always going to give him a pass "Dadddy didn't love him enough" etc etc and the "Urban" lot will love him long time lol as we have discussed previously in the pothwari thread lol
    Wlad besides being past his peak was also inactive for 2 years before that AJ fight which is why I will always rank the Fury performance so much higher, got to give Eddie massive props for taking that fight it came for them at the right time and even then the gamble almost didn't pay off because AJ was on the brink of being KO'd were it not for Vitali's poor corner advice. And many people seem to hold the same view as you with regards to his Olympic round by round performances.

    This is the thing with AJ, not that he has carved out such an amazing nigerian ebay scam of a gimmick also thanks to Eddie, the moment he is caught up in any controversy there's going to be shock because everyone thought he's the perfect role model and someone they can relate to I don't see how they see femi as one of the boyz tbh lol


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  10. #10
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    2,313
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    Wlad besides being past his peak was also inactive for 2 years before that AJ fight which is why I will always rank the Fury performance so much higher, got to give Eddie massive props for taking that fight it came for them at the right time and even then the gamble almost didn't pay off because AJ was on the brink of being KO'd were it not for Vitali's poor corner advice. And many people seem to hold the same view as you with regards to his Olympic round by round performances.

    This is the thing with AJ, not that he has carved out such an amazing nigerian ebay scam of a gimmick also thanks to Eddie, the moment he is caught up in any controversy there's going to be shock because everyone thought he's the perfect role model and someone they can relate to I don't see how they see femi as one of the boyz tbh lol
    I'm sure Hearn and the usual apologists are saying the account is a fake one by now.

  11. #11
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    31,150
    Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mani1 View Post
    I'm sure Hearn and the usual apologists are saying the account is a fake one by now.
    So is it a fake or not? Can't really comment unless it's been verified.

    Anyway, I haven't followed boxing that closely in recent years, I didn't know Chambers had beaten Klitschko back in 2010. That was when the guy was in his prime so it makes Joshua's victory seem even more shaky in comparison.


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  12. #12
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    28,842
    Mentioned
    4734 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mani1 View Post
    I'm sure Hearn and the usual apologists are saying the account is a fake one by now.









    Hearn switching his opinions on the fly, what's certain is that AJ's account in that video is legit


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  13. #13
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    14,045
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems there is more interest in twitter fights then the actual fights that take place in the ring...

  14. #14
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    31,150
    Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    I don't think there's any excuse for that comment if he's made it. He's not a 15 year old kid, he's an international superstar and supposed to be a British role model.


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  15. #15
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    10,234
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So this Joshua is a racist.

    Will he allowed to fight in the future?

  16. #16
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    28,842
    Mentioned
    4734 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by troodon View Post
    So this Joshua is a racist.

    Will he allowed to fight in the future?
    Probably, his name isn't Fury.


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  17. #17
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    28,842
    Mentioned
    4734 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    So the WBN are also covering this story:

    http://www.worldboxingnews.net/2017/...eddie-chambers

    Anthony Joshua's social media has once again hit the headlines after what appears to be a racist message to heavyweight rival Eddie Chambers.


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  18. #18
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    28,842
    Mentioned
    4734 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    The funny thing is Eddie Chambers is not relevant in HW boxing anymore this is so bizzare lol although I've read that he has worked with the Fury's in the past so maybe some old wounds have no healed with regards to something that could have happened which AJ is still ticked off about and AJ/Eddie called each other out in 2014 but since then life has moved on. Don't know why AJ would say all this lol he's great at maintaining his good guy gimmick usually, maybe he had a bit of roid rage @Adil_94 In any situation those racist comments are not justified and perhaps we should entertain the unthinkable; that AJ is potentially not who he is made out to be and a Class A senile vermin


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  19. #19
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    388
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    The funny thing is Eddie Chambers is not relevant in HW boxing anymore this is so bizzare lol although I've read that he has worked with the Fury's in the past so maybe some old wounds have no healed with regards to something that could have happened which AJ is still ticked off about and AJ/Eddie called each other out in 2014 but since then life has moved on. Don't know why AJ would say all this lol he's great at maintaining his good guy gimmick usually, maybe he had a bit of roid rage @Adil_94 In any situation those racist comments are not justified and perhaps we should entertain the unthinkable; that AJ is potentially not who he is made out to be and a Class A senile vermin
    Class A senile vermin? Calm down and maybe learn what the word senile means first. You are always bashing AJ. AJ could feed an orphanage and you would find a negative. You are the same person who said that because faryal once retweeted something AJ said that meant it was proof that she had an affair with AJ and AJ has affairs with his friends wives.

    Personally not really looked into the whole racism thing so I can't really comment but obviously not good if AJ said that. Most same people know that AJ is not the angel he is media out to be and is just very media trained. But saying that I think he is a good role model for kids so far and he is a big reason for British boxing suddenly becoming so popoular.
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 18th November 2017 at 03:13.

  20. #20
    Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    29,992
    Mentioned
    1043 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Fake. AJ is more humble and more literate than that.


  21. #21
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    28,842
    Mentioned
    4734 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    Fake. AJ is more humble and more literate than that.
    Nope, the video confirms it's AJ's verified account. He isn't humble, he is sponsored by a stub hub which has been exploiting customers, he has sold drugs and he is also a racist.


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  22. #22
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    28,842
    Mentioned
    4734 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  23. #23
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    38,119
    Mentioned
    768 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Shocking. What a disgusting thing to say from someone who portrays himself as a role model.

    If this was a white boxer(Tyson Fury) who said it for the white race, he would be bashed very hard by the media and called a white supremacist.
    @shaz619 any reaction from AJ on this yet?


    Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

  24. #24
    Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    Yorkshire
    Runs
    38,756
    Mentioned
    313 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Imagine what the reaction would have been if a white boxer had said superior white race or a Muslim boxer had said only true religion.

  25. #25
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    28,842
    Mentioned
    4734 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    Shocking. What a disgusting thing to say from someone who portrays himself as a role model.

    If this was a white boxer(Tyson Fury) who said it for the white race, he would be bashed very hard by the media and called a white supremacist.
    @shaz619 any reaction from AJ on this yet?
    So true, people are mentioning Khan for no reason in this thread lmao since when has he ever advocated himself as a white knight, but we have Brit Pakistani's immediately overlook everything to point out how AJ is a role model for kids despite his transgressions even the recent one

    Tyson is from a traveller background as well so they would rip him to shreds, I expect everyone to wipe this under the rug very easily. And no there has been no reaction, they're probably all trying to figure out how to cover this up.


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  26. #26
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    28,842
    Mentioned
    4734 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Imagine what the reaction would have been if a white boxer had said superior white race or a Muslim boxer had said only true religion.
    Well said mate


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  27. #27
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    38,119
    Mentioned
    768 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    So true, people are mentioning Khan for no reason in this thread lmao since when has he ever advocated himself as a white knight, but we have Brit Pakistani's immediately overlook everything to point out how AJ is a role model for kids despite his transgressions even the recent one

    Tyson is from a traveller background as well so they would rip him to shreds, I expect everyone to wipe this under the rug very easily. And no there has been no reaction, they're probably all trying to figure out how to cover this up.
    Amir has done the opposite if anything, trying to unite all people from all backgrounds and religious beliefs.

    If he is a man , he will come out admit it and apologise at the very least but yes I suspect the same, Hearn and co will bury this deep claiming it to be fake etc.


    Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

  28. #28
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    28,842
    Mentioned
    4734 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    @James compare this to how the media receive Tyson Fury.


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  29. #29
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Saudi Arabia
    Runs
    1,211
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why the hell would AJ say something like that and that too in a conversation with a random old boxer?

    I remember this chambers guy he challenged wlad sometime back in 2011/2012. This whole thing is confusing the hell out of me and doesn't make sense at all.

  30. #30
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    388
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @shaz619 are your accusations of AJ being a steroid abuser based on facts and real proof? Wow you must really hate the guy ����. Are they similar to your proof of him having an affair with khans wife? You know when you said that the fact faryal retweeted something AJ said on twitter months before was proof she had an affair with him? ������. Unreal. Keep hating

    You say all these things about AJ and how in your words he is a "vile" human being yet you support Amir khan?
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 18th November 2017 at 04:07.

  31. #31
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    28,842
    Mentioned
    4734 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    Amir has done the opposite if anything, trying to unite all people from all backgrounds and religious beliefs.

    If he is a man , he will come out admit it and apologise at the very least but yes I suspect the same, Hearn and co will bury this deep claiming it to be fake etc.
    I highly doubt it, AJ is no man he's a deceitful fake aunty who deserves little respect. Hearn is a very influential promoter, he has many friends in high places; from what I've seen of the media, this story has only been covered by the boxing sites; if it was Fury it would have gone mainstream by now and the British Boxing Board of Control would be advocating a ban as well


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  32. #32
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    28,842
    Mentioned
    4734 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gkb101277867 View Post
    @shaz619 are your accusations of AJ being a steroid abuser based on facts and real proof? Wow you must really hate the guy ����. Are they similar to your proof of him having an affair with khans wife? You know when you said that the fact faryal retweeted something AJ said on twitter months before was proof she had an affair with him? ������. Unreal. Keep hating

    You say all these things about AJ and how in your words he is a "vile" human being yet you support Amir khan?
    Khan is no angel and he hasn't claimed to be one either unlike AJ but you have no trouble supporting a steroid abusing racist, a former drug dealer who has potentially killed and ruined hundreds of lives in the inner city of london and an AJ who also supports exploiting his fan base through sponsors like stub hub.
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 18th November 2017 at 04:07.


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  33. #33
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    388
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    Khan is no angel and he hasn't claimed to be one either unlike AJ but you have no trouble supporting a steroid abusing racist, a former drug dealer who has potentially killed and ruined hundreds of lives in the inner city of london and an AJ who also supports exploiting his fan base through sponsors like stub hub.
    Lmao can't help laughing at your baseless steroid abusing allegations. AJ is one of the most drug tested athletes out there. Olympic drug testing is very stringent and now as a professional he gets UKAD testing done which is random blood testing anytime 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. Will you finally provide some evidence for these baseless allegations? And before you say it....NO retweeting a tweet by Arnold scharwzenneger is NOT proof ������.

    Secondly....."former drug dealer who has potentially killed and ruined lives of hundreds" ������. Bit overdramatic for dealing a bit of weed bro. And it that I'm saying drug dealing isn't bad...of course its terrible and illegal but he never forced anyone to take drugs.
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 18th November 2017 at 04:08.

  34. #34
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    28,842
    Mentioned
    4734 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gkb101277867 View Post
    Lmao can't help laughing at your baseless steroid abusing allegations. AJ is one of the most drug tested athletes out there. Olympic drug testing is very stringent and now as a professional he gets UKAD testing done which is random blood testing anytime 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. Will you finally provide some evidence for these baseless allegations? And before you say it....NO retweeting a tweet by Arnold scharwzenneger is NOT proof ������.

    Secondly....."former drug dealer who has potentially killed and ruined lives of hundreds" ������. Bit overdramatic for dealing a bit of weed bro. And it that I'm saying drug dealing isn't bad...of course its terrible and illegal but he never forced anyone to take drugs.
    Just because he hasn't been caught yet don't mean he isn't abusing steroids, just look at the guy why are you being blind and ignorant. UKAD are not the best example to give given their current state of affairs they are an absolute joke. Not really, dealing a bit of weed is no minor thing's it's a gateway drug to harder stuff, didn't the police ever point that out when they visited your school and it's common sense. AJ has ruined hundreds of lives and potentially even killed them given that he was the root cause, in addition he's a racist who claims black is the superior race. Yet despite all of this you still worship AJ blindly.

    My fandom of Amir is not a problem you see because I accept all his negatives and on top of that am of a mixed background, so the British Pak half is proud of all the positives such as Amir winning an Olympic medal as a 17 year old before unifying the light welter division in the pro ranks and helping people globally through his foundation.
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 18th November 2017 at 04:11.


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  35. #35
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    44,758
    Mentioned
    2351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Can we try to keep the discussion a little respectful please? And on topic; don't think Amir Khan is the topic here.

  36. #36
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    28,842
    Mentioned
    4734 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    Can we try to keep the discussion a little respectful please? And on topic; don't think Amir Khan is the topic here.
    I never bought up Amir, but he's being used by others to defend AJ's racism some how lol


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  37. #37
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    44,758
    Mentioned
    2351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    I never bought up Amir, but he's being used by others to defend AJ's racism some how lol
    Yes, I know.

  38. #38
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    38,119
    Mentioned
    768 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    As for performance enhanced drugs, plenty of athletes such as Armstrong were never caught for many many years. It's not difficult to fool a drugs test at all.

    What he has said about the black race is very serious. Imagine how all his white/Asian fans who have supported him with their hard earned cash feel right now?


    Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

  39. #39
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    388
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    Just because he hasn't been caught yet don't mean he isn't abusing steroids, just look at the guy why are you being blind and ignorant. UKAD are not the best example to give given their current state of affairs they are an absolute joke. Not really, dealing a bit of weed is no minor thing's it's a gateway drug to harder stuff, didn't the police ever point that out when they visited your school and it's common sense. AJ has ruined hundreds of lives and potentially even killed them given that he was the root cause, in addition he's a racist who claims black is the superior race. Yet despite all of this you still worship AJ blindly.

    My fandom of Amir is not a problem you see because I accept all his negatives and on top of that am of a mixed background, so the British Pak half is proud of all the positives such as Amir winning an Olympic medal as a 17 year old before unifying the light welter division in the pro ranks and helping people globally through his foundation.
    Lol still sticking with killed hundreds of people thing for the weed? You seem to have also ignored the point about choice and no choice. Apply the same thing to your hero Amir khan and he has potentially ruined hundreds more ����

    No point arguing you as you have a clear agenda that you are sticking to. Due to your hate and jealousy of AJ you are adopting a "guilty until proven innocent attitude". What do I even reply to this quote : "Just because he hasn't been caught yet doesn't mean he ain't abusing steroids". Read that back again and check how unbelievably judgemental, biased and immature you sound. Just because he hasn't been caught by one of the most strict drug testing institutions yet doesn't mean he isn't abusing. Seriously?? WOW. You could accuse every athlete in the world of being a steroid abuser using that logic.
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 18th November 2017 at 04:23. Reason: Keep the personal comments out of it

  40. #40
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    28,842
    Mentioned
    4734 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    As for performance enhanced drugs, plenty of athletes such as Armstrong were never caught for many many years. It's not difficult to fool a drugs test at all.

    What he has said about the black race is very serious. Imagine how all his white/Asian fans who have supported him with their hard earned cash feel right now?
    He has been deceiving all of these guys for a long time that's my main issue, this is nothing to do with Amir. There is so much division in our community, these brown people don't want to unite but they have no issue supporting others even when they're down. Those same white people were getting ready to throw bricks at him when he posted a pic of himself in the mosque, it just goes to show you the type of fans he attracts and asians do a bhangra every time he sends out shout outs to his apnas on twitter, these naive blokes don't get that AJ just want them to buy his branded underwear


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  41. #41
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    38,119
    Mentioned
    768 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    He has been deceiving all of these guys for a long time that's my main issue, this is nothing to do with Amir. There is so much division in our community, these brown people don't want to unite but they have no issue supporting others even when they're down. Those same white people were getting ready to throw bricks at him when he posted a pic of himself in the mosque, it just goes to show you the type of fans he attracts and asians do a bhangra every time he sends out shout outs to his apnas on twitter, these naive blokes don't get that AJ just want them to buy his branded underwear
    Agree. It's all hype and he's lucky to be fighting in the weakest era of heavyweight boxing in it's 100+ year history. Olympic win and plenty of marketing , these casual boxing fans think he's the next Ali or Tyson.

    He's is deluded with is success.

    Anthony Joshua: Beating Deontay Wilder and Joseph Parker would put me alongside the greats such as Muhammad Ali and Mike Tyson
    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/box...-Muhammad-Ali-



    Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

  42. #42
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    28,842
    Mentioned
    4734 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    Agree. It's all hype and he's lucky to be fighting in the weakest era of heavyweight boxing in it's 100+ year history. Olympic win and plenty of marketing , these casual boxing fans think he's the next Ali or Tyson.

    He's is deluded with is success.



    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/box...-Muhammad-Ali-

    lmao and people call you a hater when he comes out with such comments, when it comes to weak HW era's you need to stand heads and shoulders above the rest in order to carve out an ATG legacy by also dominating for a long time in the vein of a Wladmir Klitchko, Joe Louis or Rocy Marciano. AJ was rocked by a Whyte with an injured shoulder and almost beaten by an inactive, past his prime Wladmir at 40+ years.


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  43. #43
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    388
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @shaz619 once again you keep saying AJ is a steroid abuser without having any evidence of the matter. Plz tell me why you believe this and what evidence you have. Your words just show you up to be a hater and incredibly biased and immature. According to you know he is a steroid abuser BECAUSE "just because he hasn't been caught yet doesn't mean he ain't abusing steroids". You could say the same for every athlete in the world. Why are you applying this "guilty until proven innocent" logic ' only to AJ?

  44. #44
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    28,842
    Mentioned
    4734 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gkb101277867 View Post
    @shaz619 once again you keep saying AJ is a steroid abuser without having any evidence of the matter. Plz tell me why you believe this and what evidence you have. Your words just show you up to be a hater and incredibly biased and immature. According to you know he is a steroid abuser BECAUSE "just because he hasn't been caught yet doesn't mean he ain't abusing steroids". You could say the same for every athlete in the world. Why are you applying this "guilty until proven innocent" logic ' only to AJ?
    Like I said, that's my opinion I understand some people are too simple or blind to see otherwise. And it doesn't speak highly of your intellect when you play down the implications of dealing weed and defend racist comments from AJ and his exploitation of his fanbase through stubhub


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  45. #45
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    388
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @shaz619

    There you go making assumptions again. You sure love to do that don't you!!😂😂 Now apparently I said that weed was a safe drug and there is nothing wrong with dealing it. Show me where I said that. Using and dealing anything illegal is of course bad.

    This is actually hilarious. You call me blind because I don't accuse AJ of being a steroid abuser when he is one of the most drug tested boxers in the world by UKAD and has been Olympic tested. You call me blind?😂😂 Yet you are the one who accuses him of being a cheat because...wait for it..."just because he ain't been caught yet it doesn't mean he ain't abusing steroids".

    Why don't you apply that logic to others? Or is the "guilty until innocent logic only reserved for AJ?

  46. #46
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    388
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    Like I said, that's my opinion I understand some people are too simple or blind to see otherwise. And it doesn't speak highly of your intellect when you play down the implications of dealing weed and racist comments
    Not once did I play down the implications of dealing weed. I myself said it was bad. And I didn't even touch on the racism topic so.I don't know what you're talking about there either...

  47. #47
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    38,119
    Mentioned
    768 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gkb101277867 View Post
    Not once did I play down the implications of dealing weed. I myself said it was bad. And I didn't even touch on the racism topic so.I don't know what you're talking about there either...
    Why not? Do you believe it's not true when the evidence has been presented? Instead it seems you are trying to deflect the actual topic.


    Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

  48. #48
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    28,842
    Mentioned
    4734 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gkb101277867 View Post
    @shaz619

    There you go making assumptions again. You sure love to do that don't you!!���� Now apparently I said that weed was a safe drug and there is nothing wrong with dealing it. Show me where I said that. Using and dealing anything illegal is of course bad.

    This is actually hilarious. You call me blind because I don't accuse AJ of being a steroid abuser when he is one of the most drug tested boxers in the world by UKAD and has been Olympic tested. You call me blind?���� Yet you are the one who accuses him of being a cheat because...wait for it..."just because he ain't been caught yet it doesn't mean he ain't abusing steroids".

    Why don't you apply that logic to others? Or is the "guilty until innocent logic only reserved for AJ?
    'dealing a little weed' implies your ignorance with regards to the implications on the people who take those drugs.

    UKAD is a corrupt organisation, AJ is juicing you're just ignorant but I accept that it's my opinion because it's something which needs to be proven in the eye of the public; AJ however has a world class team to cover his tracks.

    In addition, he's a racist scumbag.

    The three things we know for sure are that AJ is racist , he sold drugs which ruined lives and he exploits his fanbase through stub hub and a fake persona - do you have a retort for these ? you still support this fake media trained guy due to an inferior complex.
    Last edited by shaz619; 18th November 2017 at 05:03.


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  49. #49
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    28,842
    Mentioned
    4734 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    Why not? Do you believe it's not true when the evidence has been presented? Instead it seems you are trying to deflect the actual topic.
    I admitted all of Amirs transgressions because he has never claimed to be a white knight and I know he is far from perfect, anyhow these AJ marks are something else; he has been avoiding the OP completely, he came here to blindly worship AJ


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  50. #50
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    388
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    'dealing a little weed' implies your ignorance with regards to the implications on the people who take those drugs.

    UKAD is a corrupt organisation, AJ is juicing you're just ignorant but I accept that it's my opinion because it's something which needs to be proven in the eye of the public; AJ however has a world class team to cover his tracks.

    In addition, he's a racist scumbag.

    The three things we know for sure are that AJ is racist , he sold drugs which ruined lives and he exploits his fanbase through stub hub and a fake persona - do you have a retort for these ? you still support this fake media trained guy due to an inferior complex.
    I apologise if you thought I was playing down the seriousness of dealing weed. That of course is a terrible thing to do. The reason I subconciously worded it like that was because of the huge jump you made from that to assuming he had killed hundreds of people because of it.

    I will wait for some real clarity before making a judgement about him being racist or not rather than take the word of some retired boxer looking for some fame and some AJ hater on an internet forum. I dont know the guy personally so I won't call him fake either but he does come across as being very reserved and media trained in his interviews. Maybe that's just his nature i don't know.

    Why would I support him because of an inferior complex? That makes no sense to me at all.

    Why do you believe AJ is a drug cheat? That's a very serious allegation to make. You call me blind but maybe you could enlighten me?

    And btw having sex with a girl and then throwing her away like a tissue paper and calling her a "daft white slut" would also be racist. Would you agree?
    Last edited by gkb101277867; 18th November 2017 at 05:14.

  51. #51
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    388
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    Why not? Do you believe it's not true when the evidence has been presented? Instead it seems you are trying to deflect the actual topic.
    Im not going to take the word of a retired ex boxer who might be looking for some fame or a guy on an internet forum whom seems to have a strong hatred of the guy. I'm.sure we will get more information regarding this matter over the next few days. It's just so easy to fake anything and falsely accuse people these days

  52. #52
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    38,119
    Mentioned
    768 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gkb101277867 View Post
    Im not going to take the word of a retired ex boxer who might be looking for some fame or a guy on an internet forum whom seems to have a strong hatred of the guy. I'm.sure we will get more information regarding this matter over the next few days. It's just so easy to fake anything and falsely accuse people these days
    Did you bother to watch the video? It shows it is Joshua's instagram account. What more do you need, Joshua to do a Nation of Islam type of nationalist speech in your face?


    Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

  53. #53
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    28,842
    Mentioned
    4734 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gkb101277867 View Post
    I apologise if you thought I was playing down the seriousness of dealing weed. That of course is a terrible thing to do. The reason I subconciously worded it like that was because of the huge jump you made from that to assuming he had killed hundreds of people because of it.

    I will wait for some real clarity before making a judgement about him being racist or not rather than take the word of some retired boxer looking for some fame and some AJ hater on an internet forum. I dont know the guy personally so I won't call him fake either but he does come across as being very reserved and media trained in his interviews. Maybe that's just his nature i don't know.

    Why would I support him because of an inferior complex? That makes no sense to me at all.

    Why do you believe AJ is a drug cheat? That's a very serious allegation to make. You call me blind but maybe you could enlighten me?

    And btw having sex with a girl and then throwing her away like a tissue paper and calling her a "date white slut" would also be racist. Would you agree?
    Amirs transgressions are accepted have said it before.

    And like I said that's my opinion and there are many in boxing who feel the same way, it's not something you will agree with as it needs to be proven in the eye of the public regardless.

    And here's why I bring up the inferior complex:

    Amir is criticised for his behviour - his supporters abandon him specifically british pakistani's

    AJ is criticised for his behaviour - his supporters don't abandon him specifically british pakistani despite his past, recent statement with regards to racism based on video evidence and exploitation of fans through stub hub. On top of that I find it bizarre he is so popular amongst them despite how he comes across on telly as someone very media trained, not himself and robotic, even having a go at Kugan during an recent interview who is loved by everyone in boxing; on top of that he's no where near as good as he is made out to be in the ring


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  54. #54
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    28,842
    Mentioned
    4734 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    Did you bother to watch the video? It shows it is Joshua's instagram account. What more do you need, Joshua to do a Nation of Islam type of nationalist speech in your face?


    lmao that's probably what these blokes want, very hypocritical and defensive.


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  55. #55
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    28,842
    Mentioned
    4734 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    A certain someone is not perfect, but he has done more for your people then Anthony Friggin Joshua.


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  56. #56
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    388
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @shaz619 You are generalizing. Unless I'm mistaken then you are British pakistani? But you didn't abandon Amir despite his behaviour.

    But I'm interested why you think he is a drug cheat. Could you tell me why you think that at least? I would be interested to know your opinion.

    I feel like your hatred for AJ comes from the fact that a lot of British Pakistanis support him over Amir. That's not AJs fault. You called him a racist who has done bad things. I'm just pointing out that you could say the same about amir but I don't see you calling him a scumbag?

  57. #57
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    388
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    Did you bother to watch the video? It shows it is Joshua's instagram account. What more do you need, Joshua to do a Nation of Islam type of nationalist speech in your face?
    You never know it could have been hacked etc. I'm not saying he didn't say it I'm just saying it's possible he didn't so I'm not going to judge anyone unless I'm 100 percent sure. Same with the steroid thing.

  58. #58
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    38,119
    Mentioned
    768 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gkb101277867 View Post
    You never know it could have been hacked etc. I'm not saying he didn't say it I'm just saying it's possible he didn't so I'm not going to judge anyone unless I'm 100 percent sure. Same with the steroid thing.
    He has been using his insta account pretty much every day and has not mentioned in anything it has been hacked. The video shows a chat history on Chambers phone. This type of evidence , unless proven it was hacked would be accepted in any court of law. Yet you want to avoid the topic of thread and attack Khan lol


    Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

  59. #59
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    28,842
    Mentioned
    4734 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gkb101277867 View Post
    @shaz619 You are generalizing. Unless I'm mistaken then you are British pakistani? But you didn't abandon Amir despite his behaviour.

    But I'm interested why you think he is a drug cheat. Could you tell me why you think that at least? I would be interested to know your opinion.

    I feel like your hatred for AJ comes from the fact that a lot of British Pakistanis support him over Amir. That's not AJs fault. You called him a racist who has done bad things. I'm just pointing out that you could say the same about amir but I don't see you calling him a scumbag?
    What is being generalised and yeah I am but also half Jamaican as my dad was from there. No, I've always been a fan since I saw him in the Olympics as a kid. And I hate the fact that AJ is deemed the best undisputed HW in the world when that's not the case, I also can't stand the guy because he's just so fake and un-relatable, am not a fan of how he exploits his fans either and is not the white knight he makes himself out to be. Those are the main reasons, but sure I don't like British Pakistani's supporting such a guy over Amir it just makes no sense to me and I find it bizarre.

    Why should I call Amir a scumbag, he has never tried to exploit his fans, hasn't claimed the brown race is superior, he has never sold drugs, does charity globally, 'earned' his olympic medal at such a young age and then unified the 140 division in the pro ranks, in addition he's a lot more genuine and isn't afraid to be himself, worked incredibly hard from a young age to achieve his goals, and always speaks up for us whenever the media is slinging mud as well. I accept all the negatives but given my superior complex am not going to forget the positives, he has done his country proud and he will go down as a british boxing legend.


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  60. #60
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    28,842
    Mentioned
    4734 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    He has been using his insta account pretty much every day and has not mentioned in anything it has been hacked. The video shows a chat history on Chambers phone. This type of evidence , unless proven it was hacked would be accepted in any court of law. Yet you want to avoid the topic of thread and attack Khan lol
    A story in the papers by some woman cashing out claiming Khan said daft white....was enough for this bloke but not more authentic video evidence where something is said which is a lot worse by AJ

  61. #61
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    38,119
    Mentioned
    768 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    A story in the papers by some woman cashing out claiming Khan said daft white....was enough for this bloke but not more authentic video evidence where something is said which is a lot worse by AJ
    Plenty of women make up stories about celebs because it's easy money, selling their 'story' to a paper. Amir also hasn't done anything intentional or with a bad heart. He had an accident once and like everyone else made a mistake or more but in all of these there was no real bad feeling towards anyone or bad intent.

    What Joshua has done is indefensible. You dont write such things by mistake, it has to be in the mind for it to come out. Eddie Hearn is working on a get out clause as we speak and will be parrot Joshua in what to say, some kid maybe his cousin might take the blame etc :raina


    Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

  62. #62
    Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    15,395
    Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Social media really brings out the worse in people.

    On a similar note, Im not a huge boxing fan but remember Bernard Hopkins making some idiotic racial comments some years ago before his fight vs Calzaghe - Hopkins stated that I would never let a white boy beat me. I would never lose to a white boy. I couldn't go back to the projects if I let a white boy beat me.

    Well the white boy did win.

  63. #63
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    2,313
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabbar Singh View Post
    Social media really brings out the worse in people.

    On a similar note, Im not a huge boxing fan but remember Bernard Hopkins making some idiotic racial comments some years ago before his fight vs Calzaghe - Hopkins stated that I would never let a white boy beat me. I would never lose to a white boy. I couldn't go back to the projects if I let a white boy beat me.

    Well the white boy did win.
    That is probably why the "White boy" won. I thought Hopkins won that fight, so did Calzaghes dad as per the instructions before the final round.

  64. #64
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    28,842
    Mentioned
    4734 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mani1 View Post
    That is probably why the "White boy" won. I thought Hopkins won that fight, so did Calzaghes dad as per the instructions before the final round.
    It was close but Calzaghe did more then enough, his work rate was superior and he landed a bigger volume of punches

  65. #65
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    2,313
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    It was close but Calzaghe did more then enough, his work rate was superior and he landed a bigger volume of punches
    Punches? You mean slaps lol. Hopkins landed the cleaner punches and got the knockdown.

    It was close though.

  66. #66
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    28,842
    Mentioned
    4734 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mani1 View Post
    Punches? You mean slaps lol. Hopkins landed the cleaner punches and got the knockdown.

    It was close though.
    That's just the way he fights and his punches hurt because he's able to transfer his weight into them which is why he has a 70% KO record. I will watch the fight again but back then felt he did more then enough, Bernard's work may have been cleaner though. This was the punch stat report, it's not the be and end all but can give a rough idea:

    https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/v...s-joe-calzaghe

    Hopkins landed 127 out of 468
    Calzaghe landed 232 out of 707 and at a better connect percentage so his work was cleaner as well


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  67. #67
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    28,842
    Mentioned
    4734 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    Plenty of women make up stories about celebs because it's easy money, selling their 'story' to a paper. Amir also hasn't done anything intentional or with a bad heart. He had an accident once and like everyone else made a mistake or more but in all of these there was no real bad feeling towards anyone or bad intent.

    What Joshua has done is indefensible. You dont write such things by mistake, it has to be in the mind for it to come out. Eddie Hearn is working on a get out clause as we speak and will be parrot Joshua in what to say, some kid maybe his cousin might take the blame etc :raina
    Very well said, a lot of what they say is suspect and not like we always get conclusive evidence like we have here in terms of video footage but his fans will be commenting in his favour when they advocate the cover up


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  68. #68
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    2,313
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    That's just the way he fights and his punches hurt because he's able to transfer his weight into them which is why he has a 70% KO record. I will watch the fight again but back then felt he did more then enough, Bernard's work may have been cleaner though. This was the punch stat report, it's not the be and end all but can give a rough idea:

    https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/v...s-joe-calzaghe

    Hopkins landed 127 out of 468
    Calzaghe landed 232 out of 707 and at a better connect percentage so his work was cleaner as well
    Calzaghe slaps his KO ratio is high due to early on in his career when he actually used to punch and British stopages (Manfredo)

    As for the punch stats Hopkins gassed towards the end and Calzaghe was just slapping was worse than Paulie.

    It was close fight just thought Hopkins did enough to win.

  69. #69
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    28,842
    Mentioned
    4734 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mani1 View Post
    Calzaghe slaps his KO ratio is high due to early on in his career when he actually used to punch and British stopages (Manfredo)

    As for the punch stats Hopkins gassed towards the end and Calzaghe was just slapping was worse than Paulie.

    It was close fight just thought Hopkins did enough to win.
    He is unorthodox but he has always had power throughout his career, if he beat Bernard with slaps even more embarrassing imagine being b word slapped by the guy you said you'd never lose to because he's a goraah

    Going to watch it again but you know in close fights like that it could either way so can't really argue against the opposing view, both guys are underrated and deserve more respek.


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  70. #70
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    28,842
    Mentioned
    4734 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)















    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  71. #71
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    28,842
    Mentioned
    4734 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)



    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  72. #72
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    28,842
    Mentioned
    4734 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    http://www.worldboxingnews.net/2017/...erior-race-row

    Tyson Fury questions national press ignoring Anthony Joshua / Eddie Chambers 'superior race' row


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  73. #73
    Debut
    Jan 2014
    Runs
    7,732
    Mentioned
    539 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    I'm not too sure on this. I really dislike AJ but he can't be that dumb to allow himself to write something ridiculous like that, he's too sly to not let his alter ego out due to risks of his #stayhumble persona being exposed.

    If he did indeed write this, it's a massively racist comment. Just imagine if Tyson Fury wrote this or even Amir Khan for that matter. AJ is the poster boy, media hype job who's case will 100% get ignored and downplayed. The media waleh who'd try to expose such a comment from Tyson are the same ones who are keeping this under the rug...I expect it to not unfold because there's simply too much money at risk if AJs #stayhumble farce is exposed.

  74. #74
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    6,600
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A lot of black guys think they're physically superior to whites and asians. Apparently that isn't racist.

  75. #75
    Debut
    Jan 2014
    Runs
    7,732
    Mentioned
    539 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakistanian View Post
    A lot of black guys think they're physically superior to whites and asians. Apparently that isn't racist.
    Ridiculous justifications for these sort of comments too 'systematic opression!!! Black people cannot be racist!!! White people were the false chosen people, we are the real children of Israel.' and etc. The worst thing is am not exaggerating, just read some of the comments in the youtube video Shaz posted regarding AJs comments.

    In reality, slavery and other past oppressions aside, if comments like these are opposing white supremacists, what is their viewpoint when it comes to other races who are also minorities that are being discriminated from comments like 'Black Power! Black Lives Matter! As a young black man....!'?

  76. #76
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    28,842
    Mentioned
    4734 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haz95 View Post
    I'm not too sure on this. I really dislike AJ but he can't be that dumb to allow himself to write something ridiculous like that, he's too sly to not let his alter ego out due to risks of his #stayhumble persona being exposed.

    If he did indeed write this, it's a massively racist comment. Just imagine if Tyson Fury wrote this or even Amir Khan for that matter. AJ is the poster boy, media hype job who's case will 100% get ignored and downplayed. The media waleh who'd try to expose such a comment from Tyson are the same ones who are keeping this under the rug...I expect it to not unfold because there's simply too much money at risk if AJs #stayhumble farce is exposed.
    I was surprised to because he's usually very good at maintaining his gimmick, maybe he was drunk or had a roid rage; but out of all the people he could DM he goes for Eddie Chambers maybe he likes swinging that way especially since he lacks the charisma of a Fury who even with a dad bod probs would pull more birds then him in a night club Regardless though them comments are not justified and the lack media coverage has been shocking, they would have ripped Fury to shreds by now


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  77. #77
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Saudi Arabia
    Runs
    1,211
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    Has AJ commented yet on this matter or is he keeping mum about it?

  78. #78
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    28,842
    Mentioned
    4734 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TQ89 View Post
    Has AJ commented yet on this matter or is he keeping mum about it?
    No, probably the best thing from his POV also because the mainstream press have not covered this story.


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  79. #79
    Debut
    Jan 2014
    Runs
    7,732
    Mentioned
    539 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    No, probably the best thing from his POV also because the mainstream press have not covered this story.
    And it's worked. It's not trending over social media like the AJ/Fury or AJ/Wilder beef. This guy AJ has got some mad connections, his PR team definitely know the right people in the media and it's quite admirable tbh loool.

  80. #80
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    44,758
    Mentioned
    2351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    I hear Joshua is the favourite to win SPOTY 2017?


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •