Instagram


Cricket Scotland

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. #1
    Debut
    Apr 2009
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    5,516
    Mentioned
    1236 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    National T20 Cup | Day 13 | 23 Nov, 2017 | Lhr B v Rawalpindi, Faisalabad v Peshawar | Match Thread

    Lahore B v Rawalpindi (12:00 local | 07:00 GMT | 18:00 AEDT | 17:30 ACDT | 15:00 AWST)

    Lahore B Squad: Abid Ali, Adnan Akmal †, Agha Salman, Ahmed Shehzad, Aizaz Cheema, Atif Jabbar, Babar Azam, Ghulam Mudassar, Hussain Talat, Imam-ul-Haq, Junaid Khan, Khalid Usman, Mohammad Amir, Mohammad Hafeez (c), Saad Nasim, Tayyab Tahir

    Rawalpindi Squad: Adnan Ghaus, Ahsan Ali, Fawad Alam, Iftikhar Ahmed, Mohammad Abbas, Mohammad Asghar, Mohammad Irfan(4), Mohammad Nawaz(3), Nasir Nawaz, Rameez Aziz, Shadab Khan, Sohail Tanvir, Umair Masood †, Umar Amin (c), Zain Abbas

    Faisalabad v Peshawar (Day/Night 16:00 local | 11:00 GMT | 22:00 AEDT | 21:30 ACDT | 19:00 AWST)

    Faisalabad Squad: Ali Shan, Ali Waqas, Asad Ali, Asad Raza, Asif Ali, Faheem Ashraf, Gauhar Ali †, Imran Butt, Imran Khalid, Khurram Shehzad, Mohammad Sami, Saeed Ajmal (c), Sahibzada Farhan, Sohaib Maqsood, Taj Wali, Yasir Shah

    Peshawar Squad: Fakhar Zaman, Imran Khan, Imran Khan(1), Israrullah, Kashif Bhatti, Mohammad Imran(1), Mohammad Rizwan (c) †, Musadiq Ahmed, Naved Yasin, Rafatullah Mohmand, Saif Badar, Sohail Khan, Usman Qadir, Waqas Maqsood, Zohaib Khan
    Last edited by UN talkz; 23rd November 2017 at 12:08.

  2. #2
    Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    7,711
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pindi needs to get in Nasir Nawaz

  3. #3
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    89,433
    Mentioned
    1552 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Pindi at bottom of table!


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  4. #4
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    89,433
    Mentioned
    1552 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Rawalpindi 4/0 (0.2/20 ov) v Lahore Blues
    Lahore Blues won the toss and elected to field


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  5. #5
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Runs
    345
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    Rawalpindi 4/0 (0.2/20 ov) v Lahore Blues
    Lahore Blues won the toss and elected to field
    Why has the match stopped?


    Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness

  6. #6
    Debut
    Feb 2014
    Venue
    Quetta, Pakistan
    Runs
    2,926
    Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Today Zeeshan Malik is Playing for Pindi team

  7. #7
    Debut
    Feb 2014
    Venue
    Quetta, Pakistan
    Runs
    2,926
    Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rawal pindi All out on 118. top scorer from pindi side, ifti chacha made 60 runs in 33 balls .

  8. #8
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    21,425
    Mentioned
    925 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Poor quality matches today with Rawalpindi and Peshawar both knocked out already.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  9. #9
    Debut
    Dec 2016
    Runs
    2,754
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was hoping Faisalabad would bat first. Match will end quickly.

  10. #10
    Debut
    Dec 2016
    Runs
    2,754
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some lovely strokes from Gauhar Ali.

  11. #11
    Debut
    May 2015
    Runs
    346
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    10 from 4

  12. #12
    Debut
    May 2015
    Runs
    346
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    5 from 2. fahim on strike

  13. #13
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    21,425
    Mentioned
    925 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Imran Khalid did a Miandad


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  14. #14
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    31,175
    Mentioned
    1315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    A kid that has gone relatively unnoticed is Agha Salman... every time I open the scorecard he has good innings of 20-30 at strike rate of 150 or better. Remaining not out plenty of times. Perhaps he is someone we can try in T20s. Can bowl as well.


    #Mein inko rolaonga

  15. #15
    Debut
    May 2015
    Runs
    346
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    A kid that has gone relatively unnoticed is Agha Salman... every time I open the scorecard he has good innings of 20-30 at strike rate of 150 or better. Remaining not out plenty of times. Perhaps he is someone we can try in T20s. Can bowl as well.
    atleast should be tried in PSL. But psl selectors dont watch domestic.

  16. #16
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    31,175
    Mentioned
    1315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ammar_merry View Post
    atleast should be tried in PSL. But psl selectors dont watch domestic.
    I think PSL team scouts etc would be keenly following this tournament but PCB being PCB held the drafted before the tournament finished


    #Mein inko rolaonga

  17. #17
    Debut
    Dec 2016
    Runs
    2,754
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    Imran Khalid did a Miandad
    Zeeshan played some lovely shots in the first match but his S/R was down. Looks like it was the same story with Sahibzada.

    Can't believe the second match got so close. Presumably the pitch was slow? (my stream cut off).

  18. #18
    Debut
    Dec 2016
    Runs
    2,754
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    A kid that has gone relatively unnoticed is Agha Salman... every time I open the scorecard he has good innings of 20-30 at strike rate of 150 or better. Remaining not out plenty of times. Perhaps he is someone we can try in T20s. Can bowl as well.
    Thank you! This is what I have been saying. Bowls handy offspinners but people need to stop trying to turn him into being primarily a bowler. He is a proper batsman who can bowl.

    Quote Originally Posted by mak36 View Post
    He only started bowling recently. He is primarily a batsman. He will not get in the team on the basis of his bowling. If you want to develop someone who is primarily an offspinner look at (i) Ashiq Ali and (ii) Ahmer Ajaz ("discovered" in LQ Talent Hunt- video has been uploaded by Abdullah bhai. He is raw but key ingredients are there).

    Agha Salman is a proper batsman. I am not sure whether his performances from this cup have been uploaded but look at the last three games (reverse chronology):

    34* (22) (batting at 3 chasing)
    17* (7) (batting at 6 chasing)
    28* (17) (batting at 6 first)

    Bowling figures are also good:

    3-8 from 1.4 overs
    0-30 from 4 overs
    1-19 from 3 overs

  19. #19
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    21,425
    Mentioned
    925 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mak36 View Post
    Zeeshan played some lovely shots in the first match but his S/R was down. Looks like it was the same story with Sahibzada.

    Can't believe the second match got so close. Presumably the pitch was slow? (my stream cut off).
    Zeeshan looked a bit nervy. Understandable because it was his first match, and only chance to show what he can do.

    I didn't see most of the second match barring the last few overs; stroke-making was not easy for sure.

    Faheem seemed to have pulled a hamstring at the end whilst taking a quick single so hope he's OK.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  20. #20
    Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    341
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Rawalpindi pitch after days of play finally unravelling. The wicket was not of T20 standard. Another management debacle on the maintenance issue but as Shakeel Sheikh is associated with this ground and his sons and nephews are not in every team, not a huge issue as per their standards.
    Evening with more chilly conditions bowl was bit seaming and Sohail darted in-swing into the batsmen. Rifatulah Mohmand did wonderful captaincy and capped most of the gaps making it difficult for Faisalabad batsmen. If Total was 150+ it would've been tough for Faisalabad to win this match. Peshawar fielders saved runs and did some really good dives to keep it to singles but dropped easy catches.
    Dropped 2 catches in Kamran Ghulam's over, one caught & bowled by kamran himself [giving life to Farhan] and another by Imran[of Asif Ali] which was easy as a 5 year old could catch it. The over ended with 2 fielders playing bit of football with the bowl where Faisalabad took 2 easy runs which should've been one.
    Amzing performance by Peshawar bowlers, Kashif Bhatti, Kamran Ghulam and Sohail Khan. Kashif Bhatti is a great find, he almost took Sohaib wicket with ball breaking and going just over the bails. Kamran Ghulam was getting more turn. Farhan played steadily.

  21. #21
    Debut
    Dec 2016
    Venue
    Jeddah
    Runs
    3,367
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pkwdpassion View Post
    The Rawalpindi pitch after days of play finally unravelling. The wicket was not of T20 standard. Another management debacle on the maintenance issue but as Shakeel Sheikh is associated with this ground and his sons and nephews are not in every team, not a huge issue as per their standards.
    Evening with more chilly conditions bowl was bit seaming and Sohail darted in-swing into the batsmen. Rifatulah Mohmand did wonderful captaincy and capped most of the gaps making it difficult for Faisalabad batsmen. If Total was 150+ it would've been tough for Faisalabad to win this match. Peshawar fielders saved runs and did some really good dives to keep it to singles but dropped easy catches.
    Dropped 2 catches in Kamran Ghulam's over, one caught & bowled by kamran himself [giving life to Farhan] and another by Imran[of Asif Ali] which was easy as a 5 year old could catch it. The over ended with 2 fielders playing bit of football with the bowl where Faisalabad took 2 easy runs which should've been one.
    Amzing performance by Peshawar bowlers, Kashif Bhatti, Kamran Ghulam and Sohail Khan. Kashif Bhatti is a great find, he almost took Sohaib wicket with ball breaking and going just over the bails. Kamran Ghulam was getting more turn. Farhan played steadily.
    I think after ages I have seen a perfect T20 pitch in Pakistan.... flat hard pitches where ball comes nicely onto the bat.... but the problem is that when u r continously playing on 2 pitches without any rest they are bound to become worse each passing day.
    This is premier domestic tournament and it should have been played at atleast 4-5 venues


    We will never surrender. We win or we die. And don't think it stops there. You will have the next generation to fight; and after the next, the next.

    OMAR MUKHTAR

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •