Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pkwdpassion View Post
    Kamran Akmal or dropmal [aged 37] makes 150 on 2 drop catches against Islamabad,
    missed 3 stumping chances and dropped 5+ catches in the tournament
    His one brother U. Akmal averages 9 in the same T20 tournament and another Adnan Akmal aged 32 [also wicketkeeper] bats at no.9 in the team, drops 4 catches can't even gather the ball and scores a duck in the only match he get to bat. The cousin Babar Azam scores with a strike rate of around 114 [when there are 20+ players in the same tournament who have better strike rate than him]. Compare his innings with Sohaib Maqsood on the same batting position, this shows selectors' and certain peoples bias that this non-performing khandaan is playing aheadof much better talent in the country.
    Lol better talent then Babar and that too maqsood?

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Khan12 View Post
    Lol better talent then Babar and that too maqsood?
    maqsood is better than Babar for t20.

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Khan12

By this logic whoever asks Akmals to stay out of the side must be a murderer.

I really enjoy these statements, when one runs out of excuses for Akmal khandaan just call the opposing side, haters rofl.

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @Khan12

By this logic whoever asks Akmals to stay out of the side must be a murderer.

I really enjoy these statements, when one runs out of excuses for Akmal khandaan just call the opposing side, haters rofl.
    Lol what logic? I hate akmals so i don't know where you got that from. And where did i demand akmals to be back in the team. Please stop making stuff up.

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DRsohail View Post
    maqsood is better than Babar for t20.
    In domestics yes. In international maybe. I am up for him being given another go but i do remind you that he averages 13 in 20 t20s for pakistan.

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In last T20 series against a much weak Sri Lanka whichPakistan won against comfortably.

Babar Azam made 36 in 3 innings with an average of 18 and a strike rate of 87.8

In domestic National T20 cup

he made 78 runs in 2 innings with an average of 39 and strike rate of 119,where there are 15 players who have better average than him and he is'nt even present in the list of 43-45 [players in the tournament] in terms of strike rate, even Nauman Anwar [Islamabad] has better strike rate than him on 121.68 at #45.

Can they be called a performance for a t20 for an intl. player?
    We don't hate anyone, we just love
    pakistan cricket and want it to improve.
    Last edited by pkwdpassion; 24th November 2017 at 15:38.

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    In last T20 series against a much weak Sri Lanka whichPakistan won against comfortably.

Babar Azam made 36 in 3 innings with an average of 18 and a strike rate of 87.8

In domestic National T20 cup

he made 78 runs in 2 innings with an average of 39 and strike rate of 119,where there are 15 players who have better average than him and he is'nt even present in the list of 43-45 [players in the tournament] in terms of strike rate, even Nauman Anwar [Islamabad] has better strike rate than him on 121.68 at #45.

We don't hate anyone, we just love
    pakistan cricket and want it to improve.
    Answer my questions where i wanted akmals back in the team.

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excellent performance from FATA team, well deserved place for Semis.

Debut
    Dec 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Or the same Inzi who picked him in the first place.
    Context is everything.

Pakistan had just lost Sharjeel and Kamran was scoring runs for fun in domestic and PSL 2. There was also an ICC event around the corner.

Don't forget Kami did reasonably okay in Windies (pretty sure his last innings was a 50) but Inzi still dropped him because Kami's fielding was still terrible.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    Mentioned
    697 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="et" dir="ltr">Shaba Shab Kami Boy .Aise he akhelty raho .PSL main bhe aisay he khelna ha ������ <a href="https://t.co/x3vXNalxP0">https://t.co/x3vXNalxP0</a></p>&mdash; Daren Sammy (@darensammy88) <a href="https://twitter.com/darensammy88/status/934106731474427904?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 24, 2017</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

Debut
    Dec 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or the same Inzi who picked him in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by mak36 View Post
    Context is everything.

Pakistan had just lost Sharjeel and Kamran was scoring runs for fun in domestic and PSL 2. There was also an ICC event around the corner.

Don't forget Kami did reasonably okay in Windies (pretty sure his last innings was a 50) but Inzi still dropped him because Kami's fielding was still terrible.
    By the way, don't misinterpret my comments as defending Kami but rather explaining the logic behind his selection at that time. But you know that already given this is what you wrote at the time the Windies squad was being selected:

If Inzi doesn't select Kami then the media will absolutely slaughter him.

It's best if Kami gets selected now and fails in this meaningless series rather than get selected for a WT20 and destroy the team's chances.