Instagram


Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 80 of 472
  1. #1
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    22,026
    Mentioned
    983 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Australia [442/8d & 138] defeat England [227 & 233] by 120 runs to go 2-0 up in The Ashes

    England win the toss and bowling first.Lets see how penetrative England's bowling lineup will be for this game
    Australia XI: David Warner, Cameron Bancroft, Usman Khawaja, Steve Smith (c), Peter Handscomb, Shaun Marsh, Tim Paine (wk), Mitchell Starc, Pat Cummins, Nathan Lyon, Josh Hazlewood

    England XI: Alastair Cook, Mark Stoneman, James Vince, Joe Root (c), Dawid Malan, Moeen Ali, Jonny Bairstow (wk), Chris Woakes, Stuart Broad, Jimmy Anderson,Craig Overton
    Last edited by Sean143; 2nd December 2017 at 03:08.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  2. #2
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    5,172
    Mentioned
    420 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Seems like Craig Overton might debut, anybody know what type of pace he bowls? Can he average 135 at least? Because if he can he should do well as he has extra height.

  3. #3
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    2,464
    Mentioned
    395 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aloo paratha View Post
    Seems like Craig Overton might debut, anybody know what type of pace he bowls? Can he average 135 at least? Because if he can he should do well as he has extra height.
    Heard he is median fast. For English bowler that means he can't touch 140kph.

  4. #4
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    2,464
    Mentioned
    395 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Who is ready to watch two teams hype it out there!!!!!!

    Wake up people. Action starts in an hour.

  5. #5
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    3,352
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Craig Overton debuts in place of Jake Ball.

  6. #6
    Debut
    Nov 2017
    Runs
    1,552
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There was an Overton in one of the previous U19 WC who bowled at a pace of late 140s consistently in that WC. Is this the same guy?

  7. #7
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    2,464
    Mentioned
    395 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WengerOut View Post
    There was an Overton in one of the previous U19 WC who bowled at a pace of late 140s consistently in that WC. Is this the same guy?
    Maybe his twin Jamie.

  8. #8
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    11,479
    Mentioned
    1573 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    I’m there.

    Australia unchanged, unclear whether Craig Overton will replace Ball.

    The atmosphere is electric: a sellout at $100+ per ticket. Today’s gate receipts alone are over $4 million.

    I saw Cricket Australia’s James Sutherland today and spoke with Andrew Strauss in the hotel lift. People keep approaching them thinking that Jonny Bairstow is Ben Stokes, secretly flown in!

    It was interesting reading the local paper: the 5,000+ visiting English fans plus 10,000 Oz-based English fans apparently inject into the local economy ten times as much money as a tour by India or South Africa, and three times as much as a Kiwi tour!

    Indian TV pays more for their tours, but English tours fill the hotels, restaurants, bars and shops in a way no others can.

  9. #9
    Debut
    Dec 2016
    Runs
    2,754
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Junaids View Post
    I’m there.

    Australia unchanged, unclear whether Craig Overton will replace Ball.

    The atmosphere is electric: a sellout at $100+ per ticket. Today’s gate receipts alone are over $4 million.

    I saw Cricket Australia’s James Sutherland today and spoke with Andrew Strauss in the hotel lift. People keep approaching them thinking that Jonny Bairstow is Ben Stokes, secretly flown in!

    It was interesting reading the local paper: the 5,000+ visiting English fans plus 10,000 Oz-based English fans apparently inject into the local economy ten times as much money as a tour by India or South Africa, and three times as much as a Kiwi tour!

    Indian TV pays more for their tours, but English tours fill the hotels, restaurants, bars and shops in a way no others can.
    This doesn't surprise me at all.

  10. #10
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    20,470
    Mentioned
    1471 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Poms to Bowl at Adelaide !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  11. #11
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    2,464
    Mentioned
    395 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMHS View Post
    Poms to Bowl at Adelaide !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And there goes the match.

  12. #12
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    11,479
    Mentioned
    1573 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    As the woman sitting next to me just tweeted:

    “What a t**t! You don’t choose to bowl in daylight in a day/night Test!”

    The whole point is that optimum bowling conditions are overs 60-80 each day, the first 90 minutes of the evening session when the light is changing every minute.

    If I was Steve Smith, I’d set my team targets of:

    60-1 after 1 hour
    130-2 at Tea.
    200-4 halfway through session 2.
    300-6 declared at dinner, in 62 overs.

    Then use the night conditions to dismiss England for less than 100 in the last session.

  13. #13
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    11,479
    Mentioned
    1573 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Maybe the cloud cover will imitate an evening session. I wouldn’t bank on it though.

    And now the sun’s come out!

  14. #14
    Debut
    Nov 2017
    Runs
    1,552
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is the reason for the ball to do things during the start of evening session?

  15. #15
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    20,470
    Mentioned
    1471 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Junaids View Post
    As the woman sitting next to me just tweeted:

    “What a t**t! You don’t choose to bowl in daylight in a day/night Test!”

    The whole point is that optimum bowling conditions are overs 60-80 each day, the first 90 minutes of the evening session when the light is changing every minute.

    If I was Steve Smith, I’d set my team targets of:

    60-1 after 1 hour
    130-2 at Tea.
    200-4 halfway through session 2.
    300-6 declared at dinner, in 62 overs.

    Then use the night conditions to dismiss England for less than 100 in the last session.
    I think, both D/N Test at Adelaide was won by side chasing, therefore I think it's the quality of cricket that's going to determine the result more than anything else.

    ENG will struggle against Lyon in 4th innings here.

  16. #16
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    20,470
    Mentioned
    1471 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JattMaula View Post
    And there goes the match.
    I think, they looked into the previous results (of D/N Tests) too much. Batting first should have been the order of the day.

  17. #17
    Debut
    Dec 2016
    Runs
    2,754
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Junaids View Post
    As the woman sitting next to me just tweeted:

    “What a t**t! You don’t choose to bowl in daylight in a day/night Test!”

    The whole point is that optimum bowling conditions are overs 60-80 each day, the first 90 minutes of the evening session when the light is changing every minute.

    If I was Steve Smith, I’d set my team targets of:

    60-1 after 1 hour
    130-2 at Tea.
    200-4 halfway through session 2.
    300-6 declared at dinner, in 62 overs.

    Then use the night conditions to dismiss England for less than 100 in the last session.
    You want Australia to bat at an average of 5 RPO on the opening day of a test match, having already gone 1-0 up in the series?

    I don't think so.

  18. #18
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    2,464
    Mentioned
    395 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMHS View Post
    I think, they looked into the previous results (of D/N Tests) too much. Batting first should have been the order of the day.
    We all can see that but maybe English backroom cooked up some numbers on their laptops?

  19. #19
    Debut
    Jan 2008
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    41,009
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Very risky decision by batting first.

    Especially away from home.


    May the Hawks Fly Forever. Lightning Hawks CC -- Team Thread.

  20. #20
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    20,470
    Mentioned
    1471 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    If you insert to bat after winning toss, more than 75% cases teams have failed to win that Test after taking 3 or less wickets in 1st session.

  21. #21
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    11,479
    Mentioned
    1573 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mak36 View Post
    You want Australia to bat at an average of 5 RPO on the opening day of a test match, having already gone 1-0 up in the series?

    I don't think so.
    I have attended all three Adelaide Day/Night Tests.

    Dinner is taken at 60 overs, with daylight fading fast. Up to that point, batting in daylight has been quite easy.

    The night session starts in 50% darkness (not like in Dubai), which reaches 100% darkness by the drinks break.

    Wickets fall in that first hour of rapidly increasing dark, and the last hour has stable floodlight illumination and is fairly easy to bat in.

    FAF declared an hour too late at 250-9, as a result of which he took no wickets before the close as the dark had stabilised.

    If FAF had declared an hour earlier, at 205-7, he had a decent chance that Abbott and Rabada and Philander in the first hour of darkness would have had Australia 28-4, and 70-7 by the close.

    I can’t repeat enough, in Day/Night games at Adelaide, you need to bowl straight after dinner with a new ball, and bowl a very full length.

  22. #22
    Debut
    May 2005
    Runs
    18,998
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hope the Aussies smash Overton all over the ground.

  23. #23
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    1,082
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Warner just absolutely cooked Bancroft there

  24. #24
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    90,428
    Mentioned
    1585 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)

    [VIDEO] David Warner's role in Cameron Bancroft's run-out!

    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The misfield, the mix-up, the direct hit: <a href="https://t.co/MboRNr0wWd">https://t.co/MboRNr0wWd</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Ashes?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Ashes</a> <a href="https://t.co/eKLLXGu3la">pic.twitter.com/eKLLXGu3la</a></p>&mdash; cricket.com.au (@CricketAus) <a href="https://twitter.com/CricketAus/status/936843145714610177?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 2, 2017</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    Last edited by MenInG; 2nd December 2017 at 06:05.


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  25. #25
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    20,470
    Mentioned
    1471 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    AUS is going to post match winning total here, by grinding Pom attack, rather than blasting it.

  26. #26
    Debut
    May 2005
    Runs
    18,998
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Woakes

  27. #27
    Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    23,468
    Mentioned
    672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Woakeeee!

  28. #28
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    1,082
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What kind of field is Broad trying to set for steve

  29. #29
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    1,082
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh boy. Stoneman dropped a sitter

  30. #30
    Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    Yorkshire
    Runs
    36,842
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Big gamble from Root to rely on the first evening session in this weather as the big wicket-taking session. If England do not have Australia at least 7 down at the close then it will be a massive uphill struggle for them to come back in the match / series.

  31. #31
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    90,428
    Mentioned
    1585 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Apparently Warner sold him down the river!


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  32. #32
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    8,800
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hafeez will be proud. Well executed.


    A skilled hawk conceals its talons.

  33. #33
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    90,428
    Mentioned
    1585 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Australia 138/2 (51 ov) v England Dinner - England won the toss and elected to field


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  34. #34
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    90,428
    Mentioned
    1585 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Mac View Post
    Hope the Aussies smash Overton all over the ground.
    Why? Hope he does well!


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  35. #35
    Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    23,468
    Mentioned
    672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    This England attack looks so bland. No pace, no Stokes, no attacking spin option.

  36. #36
    Debut
    Jun 2009
    Runs
    1,665
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if this was Pakistan batting PP would burst with posts of how slow we bat compared to other sides

  37. #37
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    1,082
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    Why? Hope he does well!
    I am watching him for the first time but the lad has been clueless so far.A young 6ft 5 paceman is bowling line and length at 80 -82 mph....wonder how he get into the team

    Mason crane would have been a better choice if england have the scarcity of raw pace bowlers

  38. #38
    Debut
    Jun 2009
    Runs
    1,665
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why are England wearing black arm bands?

  39. #39
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    27,926
    Mentioned
    896 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by asadee View Post
    Why are England wearing black arm bands?
    The umpire and former Nottinghamshire player Russell Evans has died aged 52.

  40. #40
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    27,926
    Mentioned
    896 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    This England attack looks so bland. No pace, no Stokes, no attacking spin option.
    Bayliss and the selectors should've known better. You can't take too many English style, line and length fast medium bowlers to Australia where the pitches are harder and truer.

    Pakistan made that mistake last year and got punished.

    More than Stokes, I think Mark Wood's absence is being sorely felt as at least he gives you something different with his raw pace. This attack is too samey.

  41. #41
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    27,926
    Mentioned
    896 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Too short from Woakes.

  42. #42
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    90,428
    Mentioned
    1585 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  43. #43
    Debut
    Jun 2009
    Runs
    1,665
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Smith OUT

  44. #44
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    27,926
    Mentioned
    896 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Overton gets Smith ! First ball of his new spell.

  45. #45
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    2,464
    Mentioned
    395 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Oh no.

  46. #46
    Debut
    May 2005
    Runs
    18,998
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    Why? Hope he does well!
    https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-a8059441.html

    These are the facts: in September 2015, Overton was bowling for Somerset against Sussex in a County Championship game. After one particular delivery to Ashar Zaidi - who was born in Pakistan but holds a British passport - Overton was heard to mutter the words: “Go back to your own f***ing country.”

  47. #47
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    27,926
    Mentioned
    896 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Australia's RR is 2.58.

    Can only imagine the fume if that was us out there.

  48. #48
    Debut
    May 2005
    Runs
    18,998
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markhor View Post
    Australia's RR is 2.58.

    Can only imagine the fume if that was us out there.
    It's almost like our fans are morons that don't watch cricket.

  49. #49
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    24,766
    Mentioned
    4411 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    All is forgiven so long he wins the Test otherwise

  50. #50
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    24,766
    Mentioned
    4411 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Mac View Post
    It's almost like our fans are morons that don't watch cricket.
    They do..T20 cricket

  51. #51
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    24,766
    Mentioned
    4411 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    @Markhor are you missing Adil Rashid

  52. #52
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    24,766
    Mentioned
    4411 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Junaids View Post
    I have attended all three Adelaide Day/Night Tests.

    Dinner is taken at 60 overs, with daylight fading fast. Up to that point, batting in daylight has been quite easy.

    The night session starts in 50% darkness (not like in Dubai), which reaches 100% darkness by the drinks break.

    Wickets fall in that first hour of rapidly increasing dark, and the last hour has stable floodlight illumination and is fairly easy to bat in.

    FAF declared an hour too late at 250-9, as a result of which he took no wickets before the close as the dark had stabilised.

    If FAF had declared an hour earlier, at 205-7, he had a decent chance that Abbott and Rabada and Philander in the first hour of darkness would have had Australia 28-4, and 70-7 by the close.

    I can’t repeat enough, in Day/Night games at Adelaide, you need to bowl straight after dinner with a new ball, and bowl a very full length.
    Junaids is onto something here

  53. #53
    Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    Yorkshire
    Runs
    36,842
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    KP’s commentary is annoying. He wants everything to be a punch-up on the field or the cricket is boring to him. I wonder how many times he will mention his own double hundred in Adelaide during this match.

  54. #54
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Dynamic
    Runs
    5,614
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Common ENG get another 3 wickets before close of play.


    ...

  55. #55
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    27,926
    Mentioned
    896 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    This is pretty tedious stuff. RR is crawling along, the pitch isn't particularly quick. I haven't seen Overton bowl a single ball above 84mph.

  56. #56
    Debut
    Jan 2008
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    41,009
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    Junaids is onto something here
    He's an expert in Adelaide tests.


    May the Hawks Fly Forever. Lightning Hawks CC -- Team Thread.

  57. #57
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    24,766
    Mentioned
    4411 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    KP’s commentary is annoying. He wants everything to be a punch-up on the field or the cricket is boring to him. I wonder how many times he will mention his own double hundred in Adelaide during this match.
    It was a magnificient knock and he was a better bat then the entire English XI combined. When KP genius speaks, we shut up and listen.

  58. #58
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    3,352
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    It was a magnificient knock and he was a better bat then the entire English XI combined. When KP genius speaks, we shut up and listen.
    I personally move over to TMS.

  59. #59
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    24,766
    Mentioned
    4411 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HitWicket View Post
    I personally move over to TMS.
    That's a bit racist mate

  60. #60
    Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    Yorkshire
    Runs
    36,842
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    “40% short balls, but what we’re thinking here guys is that more of the balls should be good and full... Punter that’s what we’re saying here right?’
    ‘Yes Kev’

    Get him out of the box, lol.

  61. #61
    Debut
    Feb 2011
    Runs
    1,608
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markhor View Post
    Australia's RR is 2.58.

    Can only imagine the fume if that was us out there.
    Disgraceful stuff. They're already playing for the draw

  62. #62
    Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    23,468
    Mentioned
    672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Good day for the Aussies. They never got away, but England would have wanted them eight down by now after the insertion.

    Anderson bowling too short.

    Now England will come in to bat under the lights and get skittled for 150.

  63. #63
    Debut
    Jan 2008
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    41,009
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Not looking good for England.

    They've missed their chance under the lights.


    May the Hawks Fly Forever. Lightning Hawks CC -- Team Thread.

  64. #64
    Debut
    May 2005
    Runs
    18,998
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AFM View Post
    Disgraceful stuff. They're already playing for the draw
    Is playing in Australia harming Australian cricket?

  65. #65
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    22,026
    Mentioned
    983 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    @Markhor are you missing Adil Rashid
    On this topic, I just came across this (not so recent) article. https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/spor...tars-1-8565728

    DP87v3TXcAAhAMO.jpg


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  66. #66
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    24,766
    Mentioned
    4411 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    On this topic, I just came across this (not so recent) article. https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/spor...tars-1-8565728

    DP87v3TXcAAhAMO.jpg


    Not surprised

    Note @Big Mac
    @Markhor how do you prefer your streak mate

    Many of the England players tend to have a good laugh at Rashid's expense funny bloke
    Last edited by shaz619; 2nd December 2017 at 11:48.


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  67. #67
    Debut
    May 2005
    Runs
    18,998
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post


    Not surprised

    Note @Big Mac
    @Markhor how do you prefer your streak mate

    Many of the England players tend to have a good laugh at Rashid's expense funny bloke

    Extra large

    Also, pretty sure that qualifies Rashid for membership of the Yorkshire branch of Mensa.

  68. #68
    Debut
    May 2005
    Runs
    18,998
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    omg from that article

    Like Jason Roy, Bairstow is described as an “angry man when he gets out”.

    Hales says: “I once saw him destroy a helmet using his own head. He just kept head-butting it.”

  69. #69
    Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    Yorkshire
    Runs
    36,842
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Poor day for England, there’s another chance to skittle the Aussies with Smith out and the second new ball available first thing in the morning, but batting tomorrow night (if England get in by then!!) will be very difficult.

  70. #70
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, NYC
    Runs
    3,142
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will play start early today?


    Hum na hon hamare baad, Sarfraz Sarfraz

  71. #71
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    3,352
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarfarazian92 View Post
    Will play start early today?
    Half an hour early.

  72. #72
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, NYC
    Runs
    3,142
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HitWicket View Post
    Half an hour early.
    thanks!


    Hum na hon hamare baad, Sarfraz Sarfraz

  73. #73
    Debut
    Dec 2016
    Runs
    2,754
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HitWicket View Post
    Half an hour early.
    Thanks.

  74. #74
    Debut
    Nov 2017
    Runs
    1,552
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So why dint they go on and complete the 90 overs for the day yesterday itself?

  75. #75
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    3,352
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WengerOut View Post
    So why dint they go on and complete the 90 overs for the day yesterday itself?
    They'd already played an hour and a half past the standard close of play.

  76. #76
    Debut
    Dec 2016
    Runs
    2,754
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who'd have thought? Pitch the ball up and you'll get wickets.

  77. #77
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Venue
    earth between north pole and south pole
    Runs
    4,229
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    England should restrict them under 350!

  78. #78
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, NYC
    Runs
    3,142
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this overton guy a specialist bowler? Bowling at 125
    Last edited by Sean143; 3rd December 2017 at 03:21.


    Hum na hon hamare baad, Sarfraz Sarfraz

  79. #79
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Runs
    7,250
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Australia would be happier team if they put 350 total here and make England bat after that.

  80. #80
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    2,902
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That looked plumb.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •