Instagram


The Cricket Paper

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Cristiano Ronaldo or Lionel Messi - Who is the better footballer?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cristiano Ronaldo

    8 34.78%
  • Lionel Messi

    15 65.22%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 80 of 98
  1. #1
    Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    5,821
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Cristiano Ronaldo or Lionel Messi - Who is the better footballer?

    They both have five Ballon d'Ors apiece and are clearly the best players of their era.

    Who is the superior player?


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram!

    Please also follow PakPassion Sport!

  2. #2
    Debut
    Jan 2008
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    40,644
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Messi.

    I have huge respect for Ronaldo (what an incredible athlete) but he's just not at that level. Messi is the better dribbler, scorer, and passer. He's also absurdly underrated for drawing coverage away from teammates because he does it with a higher football IQ (i.e. making the perfect runs) rather than pure physicality like Ronaldo.

    Hell, Messi is the better free kick taker as well according to conversion rates!

    In Ronaldo's favor, he is the better athlete, more physical, a stronger aerial threat, and surprisingly a better penalty taker.

    Still isn't enough to be better than Messi in my eyes.


    May the Hawks Fly Forever. Lightning Hawks CC -- Team Thread.

  3. #3
    Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    282
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cr7
    an absolute winner

  4. #4
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    15,903
    Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Messi.

  5. #5
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    18,223
    Mentioned
    1304 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    CR, but no disrespect to Messi.

    Every generation, we see some exceptional talent, player with majestic ball skills, but there are hardly many winners. Not everyone is born with a combination of talent, grace, and that winning mentality.

    20 years down the line world will tell the similar things about the next great ball player - but human history might never see another one like CR007. Can't/shouldn't tell about football skills, but CR is like Federar, Jahangir Khan, Tiger, Bradman ... born winner, players that can raise on the stage. Messi is a wonderful individual, among very best, may be even the best - BUT HE IS NOT CRISTIANO, NONE IS...................... may be only comparison I can find is Muhammad Ali.

  6. #6
    Debut
    Aug 2005
    Runs
    2,873
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Messi by some distance.

  7. #7
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Lahore
    Runs
    80
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Being from the generation who saw players like Zidane, Ronaldo (the real one), Rivaldo, Beckham, Shevchenko, Raul, Figo, Totti, Pirlo, Henry, at their absolute peaks, I'd never relate with the likes of CR7 or Messi.

    Zidane is still greatest footballer who ever walked the pitch for me.

  8. #8
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    38,148
    Mentioned
    2206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Messi.


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  9. #9
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    4,556
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocelot View Post
    Being from the generation who saw players like Zidane, Ronaldo (the real one), Rivaldo, Beckham, Shevchenko, Raul, Figo, Totti, Pirlo, Henry, at their absolute peaks, I'd never relate with the likes of CR7 or Messi.

    Zidane is still greatest footballer who ever walked the pitch for me.
    I second this.


    Ex Shahid Afridi fan.

  10. #10
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    4,556
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman View Post
    Messi.
    Messi is not better then Maradonna.


    Ex Shahid Afridi fan.

  11. #11
    Debut
    Jan 2016
    Runs
    220
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Messi is better and more complete.

    Ronaldo is the second best (and i have massive respect for him) , but will end his career with more awards/trophies because he plays for better team/s.

  12. #12
    Debut
    Feb 2012
    Runs
    2,466
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ronaldo


    If you want to destroy a country, just create enmity between its people and their army - Salahuddin

  13. #13
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    834
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ronaldo,he's more clutch,clinical and decisive

    When was the last time messi performed in a big stage?2 years back against bayern think

  14. #14
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    38,148
    Mentioned
    2206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Protea Fan View Post
    Ronaldo,he's more clutch,clinical and decisive

    When was the last time messi performed in a big stage?2 years back against bayern think
    lol.

    Just look at your avatar, that's all you need to answer this thread.

    Embarrassing and obsessed.

    People laughed at him when he called himself the GOAT


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  15. #15
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    38,148
    Mentioned
    2206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thelandofthebravepeople View Post
    Messi is not better then Maradonna.
    Yeah, and Ronaldo isn't close to Maradona or Pele.


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  16. #16
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    38,148
    Mentioned
    2206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    More clutch? You mean being there to act like you did a thing at the right time?

    Ronaldo had been rubbish in CL Finals up until the this year where he actually played well for once.

    As for international Finals? I believe Portugal are 1-0 without him and 0-1 with him.


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  17. #17
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    38,148
    Mentioned
    2206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Protea Fan View Post
    Ronaldo,he's more clutch,clinical and decisive

    When was the last time messi performed in a big stage?2 years back against bayern think
    Biggest moment of his career came with him on the sidelines. Portugal won the Euro Final without him #Clutch



    Ronaldo may fool his marks into believing he's decisive by waiting for goals to be provided for him and act like he did anything for 95% of the game, but there are plenty who can see through that rubbish.
    Last edited by Aman; 20th December 2017 at 08:38.


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  18. #18
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    38,148
    Mentioned
    2206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Ronaldo could win a million titles, but he'll never be GOAT because he doesn't have that special quality/talent to be GOAT. He's a hardwork and excellent goal scorer, but there is no wow to him.Maradona had it, Pele had it and Messi has it.

    He's a top of the line athete who knows how to stand out, not a what a GOAT footballer is. Simple as, he'll never be put on that level because of it. He's not a natural footballer. Things aren't easy for him, it's all mechincal or choppy.
    Last edited by Aman; 20th December 2017 at 08:41.


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  19. #19
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    38,148
    Mentioned
    2206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Ronaldo has won the last two Ballon d'ors yet Messi's lead has grown from 58% to 61% in this time period.



    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  20. #20
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    834
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman View Post
    lol.

    Just look at your avatar, that's all you need to answer this thread.

    Embarrassing and obsessed.

    People laughed at him when he called himself the GOAT
    From your post i can understand your obsession and i swear i am enjoying your whining waw

  21. #21
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    834
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman View Post
    Biggest moment of his career came with him on the sidelines. Portugal won the Euro Final without him #Clutch



    Ronaldo may fool his marks into believing he's decisive by waiting for goals to be provided for him and act like he did anything for 95% of the game, but there are plenty who can see through that rubbish.
    Send this to some who haven't watched football in their life,they might believe you lol

    Ronaldo involved in 6 of 9 goals portugal scored in that tournament,a scintillating display against wales in semi and when his team was almost knocked out against hungry he again proved how decisive he are

    Ronaldo was out of final due to a carrier threatening injury

    Some coward like messi who retired and comeback can't understand something like this lol

  22. #22
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    834
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When was the last time mess performed in CL i can't remember one while ronaldo has been clinical match after match in big stages,even in recently concluded club world cup he proved how crucial he has been at almost 33

    Messi is more gifted i agree but he's the one who always succumb under pressure

    In upcoming world cup u can expect another fake retirement to save his life

  23. #23
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    38,148
    Mentioned
    2206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Protea Fan View Post
    From your post i can understand your obsession and i swear i am enjoying your whining waw
    Skysport reporters actually laughed on TV when he called himself the GOAT.


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  24. #24
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    38,148
    Mentioned
    2206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Protea Fan View Post
    Send this to some who haven't watched football in their life,they might believe you lol

    Ronaldo involved in 6 of 9 goals portugal scored in that tournament,a scintillating display against wales in semi and when his team was almost knocked out against hungry he again proved how decisive he are

    Ronaldo was out of final due to a carrier threatening injury

    Some coward like messi who retired and comeback can't understand something like this lol
    LMAO, your point? Messi has made 4 Finals and failed in 4.

    Ronaldo failed in 1 and didn't even play in the one they won.

    "Coward Messi" then single handily carried them to the 2018 WC. They wouldn't be playing next year if he hadn't taken it back.

    The fact you have to throw out some rubbish shows how flimsy Ronaldo > Messi is.

    60%+ is pretty definitive against someone who has played for 2 of the 3 biggest clubs in the world.
    Last edited by Aman; 20th December 2017 at 09:28.


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  25. #25
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    38,148
    Mentioned
    2206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Protea Fan View Post
    When was the last time mess performed in CL i can't remember one while ronaldo has been clinical match after match in big stages,even in recently concluded club world cup he proved how crucial he has been at almost 33

    Messi is more gifted i agree but he's the one who always succumb under pressure

    In upcoming world cup u can expect another fake retirement to save his life
    CL isn't everything the reason he hasn't made it far in the last few years is a weak midfield. Messi is still light years ahead everyone if you actually watch him play. He contributes more in one game than Ronaldo does in 10 games. His poor games are better than Ronaldo's good games.


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  26. #26
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    834
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman View Post
    LMAO, your point? Messi has made 4 Finals and failed in 4.

    Ronaldo failed in 1 and didn't even play in the one they won.
    Come lets compare the portugal vs argentina if u have guts?let alone messi and ronaldo

    When you compare man to man how many qualiyt players you can find in portugal on contrary to argentina.Yet they won the biggest trophy second to world cup

    As maradona claims messi is a coward and a poor leader thats the reason they haven't won anything eventhough they have had got a great team

  27. #27
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    38,148
    Mentioned
    2206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Protea Fan View Post
    Come lets compare the portugal vs argentina if u have guts?let alone messi and ronaldo

    When you compare man to man how many qualiyt players you can find in portugal on contrary to argentina.Yet they won the biggest trophy second to world cup

    As maradona claims messi is a coward and a poor leader thats the reason they haven't won anything eventhough they have had got a great team
    LMAO.

    Watch Argentina play, they are RUBBISH.

    Messi is literally the only competant attacking player, he has to do everything.

    Maradona is jealous because he wants it to remain Maradona and Pele, he doesn't want Messi to overtake him. He knows Ronaldo is no threat to him
    Last edited by Aman; 20th December 2017 at 09:33.


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  28. #28
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    38,148
    Mentioned
    2206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Cowards don't do this.



    Argentina had won once in 50 years in Ecuador and were a goal down after a minute.


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  29. #29
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    38,148
    Mentioned
    2206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Ronaldo's greatest achievement is fooling people into thinking he's on Messi's level.

    Bravo.

    Goalscorer who does little else = to the GOAT

    Can't believe people are this gulliable, I'm glad the majority aren't. The rest need to wisen up or actually start to watch Barca games so they realize how stupid this debate is.
    Last edited by Aman; 20th December 2017 at 09:37.


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  30. #30
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    834
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman View Post
    CL isn't everything the reason he hasn't made it far in the last few years is a weak midfield. Messi is still light years ahead everyone if you actually watch him play. He contributes more in one game than Ronaldo does in 10 games. His poor games are better than Ronaldo's good games.
    I have watching laliga and CL for years

    Light years ahead?My foot,messi is more complete and easy to watch while ronaldo has been more decisive and impactful

    When on a big stage like CL or knockout game 9 out of 10 people will go for ronaldo because his stats speak

  31. #31
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    38,148
    Mentioned
    2206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Protea Fan View Post
    I have watching laliga and CL for years

    Light years ahead?My foot,messi is more complete and easy to watch while ronaldo has been more decisive and impactful

    When on a big stage like CL or knockout game 9 out of 10 people will go for ronaldo because his stats speak
    CL, you mean the same stage where he has flopped in most finals? He's played one good Final.

    Getting on the scoresheet doesn't = playing well. Get that nonsense out of your head.

    The only place he is comparable to Messi is goalscoring, except he's not as efficent and is a box sitter nowadays because he needs to score goals and take the moments to fool people like you.
    Last edited by Aman; 20th December 2017 at 09:39.


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  32. #32
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    38,148
    Mentioned
    2206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Ronaldo is technically very average and his vision, passing are all average.

    He's nothing more than an efficent goal scorer, in that regard he is still inferior to Messi who has outscored him whilst playing in a deeper role.


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  33. #33
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    834
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman View Post
    LMAO.

    Watch Argentina play, they are RUBBISH.

    Messi is literally the only competant attacking player, he has to do everything.

    Maradona is jealous because he wants it to remain Maradona and Pele, he doesn't want Messi to overtake him. He knows Ronaldo is no threat to him
    Mardona is jealous because he criticize messi lol

    Maradona and ronaldo both had a international trophy while messi bullying laliga team yet he's GOAT LAMO

    I know argentina is **** but they have had some quality players in every position

    Give dybala,aguero,di maria,pasteria,mascherano to ronaldo and you will find the difference thats the impact both players carrying

  34. #34
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    38,148
    Mentioned
    2206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Protea Fan View Post
    Mardona is jealous because he criticize messi lol

    Maradona and ronaldo both had a international trophy while messi bullying laliga team yet he's GOAT LAMO

    I know argentina is **** but they have had some quality players in every position

    Give dybala,aguero,di maria,pasteria,mascherano to ronaldo and you will find the difference thats the impact both players carrying
    You mean the same trophy Portugal won when he went off?

    Gotta thank him for going off because they played much better with him off the field.

    Da GOAT

    Dybala can't play with Messi, LMAO at Aguero and di Maria, they're rubbish for Argentina.

    Maschreno is the only good player you've listed.


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  35. #35
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    834
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman View Post
    CL, you mean the same stage where he has flopped in most finals? He's played one good Final.

    Getting on the scoresheet doesn't = playing well. Get that nonsense out of your head.

    The only place he is comparable to Messi is goalscoring, except he's not as efficent and is a box sitter nowadays because he needs to score goals and take the moments to fool people like you.
    Funny when u call the GOAT player in CL as a failure thats itself speak about your knowledge

    He has scored most goals in finals,semi finals,and quarter finals

    No player has played most impact performances year after year

  36. #36
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    38,148
    Mentioned
    2206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Maradona sees Messi as a huge threat, he talks nonsense about him so he doesn't overtake him. He's the type of person to hope Argentian doesn't win so he remains GOAT with Pele.


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  37. #37
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    38,148
    Mentioned
    2206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Protea Fan View Post
    Funny when u call the GOAT player in CL as a failure thats itself speak about your knowledge

    He has scored most goals in finals,semi finals,and quarter finals

    No player has played most impact performances year after year
    That has nothing to do with him becoming a box sitter?

    Thankfully we have youtube to show the gulf in class for future generations.

    He has a good chance of being this generations Muller.


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  38. #38
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    38,148
    Mentioned
    2206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    But nice of you to assume goals = performances.

    You showed your ignorance with that.

    I have seen Ronaldo put on rubbish performances but score some horrible hat tricks. Is that a great performance?


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  39. #39
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    834
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman View Post
    You mean the same trophy Portugal won when he went off?

    Gotta thank him for going off because they played much better with him off the field.

    Da GOAT

    Dybala can't play with Messi, LMAO at Aguero and di Maria, they're rubbish for Argentina.

    Maschreno is the only good player you've listed.
    Yes the same trophy in which he played a part at 6 of 9 goals

    Funny hearing every world class players as **** when they played with messi ROFL

    Your post seems like messi need pele,maradona,zidane,figo,buffon,cannarova and plantini.If so GOAT messi will win an international trophy ultimately

  40. #40
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    38,148
    Mentioned
    2206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Protea Fan View Post
    Yes the same trophy in which he played a part at 6 of 9 goals

    Funny hearing every world class players as **** when they played with messi ROFL

    Your post seems like messi need pele,maradona,zidane,figo,buffon,cannarova and plantini.If so GOAT messi will win an international trophy ultimately
    6 out of 9 goals OMG>

    How would have Portugal finished third in the group without him.

    MVP took one for the team and went off injured so they could play better and win without goat.


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  41. #41
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    834
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman View Post
    That has nothing to do with him becoming a box sitter?

    Thankfully we have youtube to show the gulf in class for future generations.

    He has a good chance of being this generations Muller.
    I am enjoying the kind of frustration coming from your post since you have the scarcity of good points

    Keep whining aww

  42. #42
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    38,148
    Mentioned
    2206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Messi doesn't need an intenational trophy, he is football perfection. What he does cannot be matched.


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  43. #43
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    834
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman View Post
    6 out of 9 goals OMG>

    How would have Portugal finished third in the group without him.

    MVP took one for the team and went off injured so they could play better and win without goat.
    Finished 3rd in group doesn't matter ultimately they are the champions

    Most importantly they didn't choke like some other nation

    Yea that injury was fake as messi's fake retirement

  44. #44
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    38,148
    Mentioned
    2206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Protea Fan View Post
    I am enjoying the kind of frustration coming from your post since you have the scarcity of good points

    Keep whining aww
    You know I hate overrated sportsman. Ronaldo sits on top of the list because he fooled little kids into thinking he's on Messi's level when he's not even close. That's what pisses me off, I know MEssi is a million times better. It frustrates me that people are that stupid to think it's close, let alone an inferior player is better than a GOAT tier talent.

    There's a reason why most polls are usually 70-30 andthis is with ROnaldo's adavantage of playing for 2 of the biggest clubs in the world and being a bigger superstar player who appeals to women and kids who buy into his superstar persona.
    Last edited by Aman; 20th December 2017 at 09:54.


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  45. #45
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    834
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman View Post
    Messi doesn't need an intenational trophy, he is football perfection. What he does cannot be matched.
    When you can't get it better say you won't need it lol

    Without an international trophy he won't be remembered as maradona pele zidane or ronaldo

    His stature would be ****....all you can then do is you can enjoy watching him bulliying laliga giants in youtube and satisfy

  46. #46
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    38,148
    Mentioned
    2206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    In comparison, Ronaldo is like a donkey with the ball.

    He's an effective scorer because he's a strong header and his strong positioning.

    Otherwise the comparison is emabrrassing.

    Makes you wonder how many Ballon d'ors he'd have if he didn't fix his teeth or had the Ballon d'or acutally been awarded to the best player for the year.
    Last edited by Aman; 20th December 2017 at 09:58.


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  47. #47
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    38,148
    Mentioned
    2206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Protea Fan View Post
    When you can't get it better say you won't need it lol

    Without an international trophy he won't be remembered as maradona pele zidane or ronaldo

    His stature would be ****....all you can then do is you can enjoy watching him bulliying laliga giants in youtube and satisfy
    Ronaldo isn't on that level

    Hell, I don't think he's even close to being the best Ronaldo. How many WCs did the real Ronaldo win?

    There's a reason why people argue whether Ronaldo is top 5 while discussions are still between Messi, Pele and Maradona for the #1 spot.


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  48. #48
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    38,148
    Mentioned
    2206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    I'm usually the type to say you need a WC to be GOAT. Messi is the exception because what he does cannot be possibly matched and its stupid to say Maradona and Pele are better because they won it when they're inferior players.

    Football is also a sport where the international game isn't the highest level.

    Comparing Ronaldo to Messi is like comparing Shehzad to Kohli in my eyes.

    It's absurd.


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  49. #49
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    834
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman View Post
    You know I hate overrated sportsman. Ronaldo sits on top of the list because he fooled little kids into thinking he's on Messi's level when he's not even close. That's what pisses me off, I know MEssi is a million times better. It frustrates me that people are that stupid to think it's close, let alone an inferior player is better than a GOAT tier talent.

    There's a reason why most polls are usually 70-30 andthis is with ROnaldo's adavantage of playing for 2 of the biggest clubs in the world and being a bigger superstar player who appeals to women and kids who buy into his superstar persona.
    You know i hate coward sportsmens.With every due respect to messi he's a loser without spine otherwise he would have never go for a fake retirement when his team was knocked out in a big tournament

    Hate when people say messi is a better sportsmen than ronaldo who proved with multiple teams.His versatilityis unreal which someone like messi can't never ever dream

    I agree messi has got better attributing football skills but even when you have evereything and you are gifted enough still you failed again ang again isn't the sign of greatness

    Thats the reason why with even inferior skills ronaldo gained more than messi hence his stature will be more and he will be more remebered

    Remember the days when messi fans made fun of ronaldo when he was trailing the ballon 'or race with 1-4 lead now see what happend its 5-5 when ronaldo was almost 33

    Something like this are literally unreal from any yardstick and ronaldo just made the impossible.Thats why i always believe he's a champions player while messi is softy with lot of skills

  50. #50
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    834
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman View Post
    In comparison, Ronaldo is like a donkey with the ball.

    He's an effective scorer because he's a strong header and his strong positioning.

    Otherwise the comparison is emabrrassing.

    Makes you wonder how many Ballon d'ors he'd have if he didn't fix his teeth or had the Ballon d'or acutally been awarded to the best player for the year.
    WOW the kind of frustration in this post and your language lol

    Enjoying it

  51. #51
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    38,148
    Mentioned
    2206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Protea Fan View Post
    You know i hate coward sportsmens.With every due respect to messi he's a loser without spine otherwise he would have never go for a fake retirement when his team was knocked out in a big tournament

    Hate when people say messi is a better sportsmen than ronaldo who proved with multiple teams.His versatilityis unreal which someone like messi can't never ever dream

    I agree messi has got better attributing football skills but even when you have evereything and you are gifted enough still you failed again ang again isn't the sign of greatness

    Thats the reason why with even inferior skills ronaldo gained more than messi hence his stature will be more and he will be more remebered

    Remember the days when messi fans made fun of ronaldo when he was trailing the ballon 'or race with 1-4 lead now see what happend its 5-5 when ronaldo was almost 33

    Something like this are literally unreal from any yardstick and ronaldo just made the impossible.Thats why i always believe he's a champions player while messi is softy with lot of skills
    You hate cowards? I do too, isn't AB your favorite cricketer?

    Messi is not a coward, he's won almost double the number of trophies Ronaldo has in 2 less years. He isn't much of a vocal leader, he's more of a lead by example guy.

    He made a rash call in the heat of the moment, but he seems like that type of guy. WHo wouldn't after losing 3 consecutive finals like that. It makes you question yourself and whether you're the problem and if the team would be better without you. It doesn't matter how good you are, those doubts creep in.


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  52. #52
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    38,148
    Mentioned
    2206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Protea Fan View Post
    WOW the kind of frustration in this post and your language lol

    Enjoying it
    Keep thinking he's on Messi's level when experts and fans shut you down 70-30.


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  53. #53
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    834
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman View Post
    Ronaldo isn't on that level

    Hell, I don't think he's even close to being the best Ronaldo. How many WCs did the real Ronaldo win?

    There's a reason why people argue whether Ronaldo is top 5 while discussions are still between Messi, Pele and Maradona for the #1 spot.
    Obviously world cup's or international trophies aren't the benchmark

    The brazilian ronaldo was great with his national squad but he ain't that consistent with the clubs he played

    That may be because of injury but when you talk about greatness the national+club level perfo matters thats why cristiano is great

  54. #54
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    38,148
    Mentioned
    2206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    What's set Messi apart is how he has been able to carry a weak side.

    Barcelona are heavily reliant on him, and look what they've done. THey might not be strong enough for CL, but they're still competing domestically and almost won on the back of Messi carrying them.


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  55. #55
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    834
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman View Post
    Keep thinking he's on Messi's level when experts and fans shut you down 70-30.
    But when someone like maradona say about messi he is useless lol

    hypocrisy everywhere

  56. #56
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    38,148
    Mentioned
    2206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Protea Fan View Post
    Obviously world cup's or international trophies aren't the benchmark

    The brazilian ronaldo was great with his national squad but he ain't that consistent with the clubs he played

    That may be because of injury but when you talk about greatness the national+club level perfo matters thats why cristiano is great
    Yeah and people will remember Ronaldo did squat in the Euro Final, and how Portugal started to play better with him off the field.

    Argentina without Messi would crumble. Portugal without Ronaldo won a Euro. These are facts.


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  57. #57
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    38,148
    Mentioned
    2206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Protea Fan View Post
    But when someone like maradona say about messi he is useless lol

    hypocrisy everywhere
    Maradona also laughed when Ronaldo said he was the GOAT.

    He's never going to be on their level because he's a donkey compared to them.


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  58. #58
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    834
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman View Post
    You hate cowards? I do too, isn't AB your favorite cricketer?

    Messi is not a coward, he's won almost double the number of trophies Ronaldo has in 2 less years. He isn't much of a vocal leader, he's more of a lead by example guy.

    He made a rash call in the heat of the moment, but he seems like that type of guy. WHo wouldn't after losing 3 consecutive finals like that. It makes you question yourself and whether you're the problem and if the team would be better without you. It doesn't matter how good you are, those doubts creep in.
    AB is on messi level i agree have so much talent yet succumb under pressure everytime

    Still AB played a gem of an inngs in a WC semi though it was in losing cause but what messi had?He was a bonafide chocker than AB

    If you hate AB then i dind't see any reason for you to love messi too if you are not hypocrite

  59. #59
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    38,148
    Mentioned
    2206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Literally the only reason you're not calling Messi is the GOAT is because he's not clutch?

    LMAO, he's 30 years old and won 30 trophies.


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  60. #60
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    38,148
    Mentioned
    2206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Protea Fan View Post
    AB is on messi level i agree have so much talent yet succumb under pressure everytime

    Still AB played a gem of an inngs in a WC semi though it was in losing cause but what messi had?He was a bonafide chocker than AB

    If you hate AB then i dind't see any reason for you to love messi too if you are not hypocrite
    Except Messi has 30 trophies - multiple league titles, multiple International Finals and multipel champions leagues.

    How does he succumb under pressure when he's been influential in all of these?

    Keep dreaming fan boy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  61. #61
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    834
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman View Post
    Maradona also laughed when Ronaldo said he was the GOAT.

    He's never going to be on their level because he's a donkey compared to them.
    I don't agree with ronaldo's claim so no comment for me zidane is the best of this generation

    Roanldo being a champion footballer on a tier below maradona is what i believe but again coward messi will never ever reach anything close to the gretas

  62. #62
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    38,148
    Mentioned
    2206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Not Clutch.

    Must win game with the season on the line against their biggest enemy at their home ground with seconds left.



    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  63. #63
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    834
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman View Post
    Except Messi has 30 trophies - multiple league titles, multiple International Finals and multipel champions leagues.

    How does he succumb under pressure when he's been influential in all of these?

    Keep dreaming fan boy.
    He succumb under pressure most of the time

    If you talk about trophy numbers he hasn't won anything with his national squad and bout club trophies he hasn't won that alone

  64. #64
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    38,148
    Mentioned
    2206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Protea Fan View Post
    I don't agree with ronaldo's claim so no comment for me zidane is the best of this generation

    Roanldo being a champion footballer on a tier below maradona is what i believe but again coward messi will never ever reach anything close to the gretas
    Yet he's already #1 on most peoples lists.



    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  65. #65
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    834
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman View Post
    Not Clutch.

    Must win game with the season on the line against their biggest enemy at their home ground with seconds left.

    Don't be a tool to laugh what barca gained from this match?

    Did you know who won the laliga last season lol

    Just look at my dp thats hat defined clutch...come as a sub when your team are trailing in a lively match scored the goal aganst arch rivals and won the trophy like a champions thats cristiano ronaldo for you

  66. #66
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    834
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman View Post
    Yet he's already #1 on most peoples lists.

    You keep it yourself will be usefull

    Your obsession with ronaldo are as precious as messi's fake retirement

  67. #67
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    38,148
    Mentioned
    2206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Protea Fan View Post
    Don't be a tool to laugh what barca gained from this match?

    Did you know who won the laliga last season lol

    Just look at my dp thats hat defined clutch...come as a sub when your team are trailing in a lively match scored the goal aganst arch rivals and won the trophy like a champions thats cristiano ronaldo for you
    It meant nothign right? That's why all that was left in Messi's wake was Madrid players on the floor and Madrid fans shaken.

    How about this?

    Last edited by Aman; 20th December 2017 at 10:23.


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  68. #68
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    38,148
    Mentioned
    2206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Protea Fan View Post
    Don't be a tool to laugh what barca gained from this match?

    Did you know who won the laliga last season lol

    Just look at my dp thats hat defined clutch...come as a sub when your team are trailing in a lively match scored the goal aganst arch rivals and won the trophy like a champions thats cristiano ronaldo for you
    LMAO, you mean that preseason trophy where Barcelona had a new manager and were still reeling after Neymar?

    Embarrassing.


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  69. #69
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    38,148
    Mentioned
    2206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    #NotClutch #Coward

    The rubbish madrid/Ronaldo fans spout to try get their boy on the same level as GOAT



    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  70. #70
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    38,148
    Mentioned
    2206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    I get saying he needs an international trophy to be consider GOAT, but to say he's a coward or not clutch is some of the most nonsensical thing I've heard. The sad thing is he'd be the undisputed GOAT if the choker Higuain could finish.


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  71. #71
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    834
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman View Post
    LMAO, you mean that preseason trophy where Barcelona had a new manager and were still reeling after Neymar?

    Embarrassing.
    Preseason trophy lol?Thats a huge trophy mate.If you have no clue over that just search over it barca came for the trophy with a strong squad they have had

    Now you need neymar lol.....

    You just keep rolling when you have nothing to say....yea embarrassing is what i have to say

  72. #72
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    38,148
    Mentioned
    2206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Protea Fan View Post
    Preseason trophy lol?Thats a huge trophy mate.If you have no clue over that just search over it barca came for the trophy with a strong squad they have had

    Now you need neymar lol.....

    You just keep rolling when you have nothing to say....yea embarrassing is what i have to say
    It's essentially a preseason trophy which holds little importance.

    The team was shaken with the loss of Neymar and still adjusting to Ernesto, they admitted it themselves.
    Last edited by Aman; 20th December 2017 at 10:28.


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  73. #73
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    834
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman View Post
    It meant nothign right? That's why all that was left in Messi's wake was Madrid players on the floor and Madrid fans shaken.

    How about this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Aman View Post
    #NotClutch #Coward

    The rubbish madrid/Ronaldo fans spout to try get their boy on the same level as GOAT

    I have better videos than this to show mate but unfortunately my net is too slow for that

    Their are numerous clips in you tubes which showing ronaldo makng fun of the entire barca

    If you need to no more ask your mighty defender pique....

  74. #74
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    38,148
    Mentioned
    2206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Protea Fan View Post
    I have better videos than this to show mate but unfortunately my net is too slow for that

    Their are numerous clips in you tubes which showing ronaldo makng fun of the entire barca

    If you need to no more ask your mighty defender pique....
    Ronaldo isn't in Messi's league, don't bother

    I'm not going to watch that donkey, he's Shehzad level technique and talent wise.


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  75. #75
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    38,148
    Mentioned
    2206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    This goal was in the CL SFs #NotClutch



    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  76. #76
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    834
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman View Post
    It's essentially a preseason trophy which holds little importance.

    The team was shaken with the loss of Neymar and still adjusting to Ernesto, they admitted it themselves.
    Yet they came with a great squad played with so much passion until that roaldo's goal came

    That was a huge game

  77. #77
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    834
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman View Post
    Ronaldo isn't in Messi's league, don't bother

    I'm not going to watch that donkey, he's Shehzad level technique and talent wise.
    Ahhh again i am enjoying the kind of frustration and whining

    You are gain showing your football knowledge

    Come on do it more

  78. #78
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    38,148
    Mentioned
    2206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Protea Fan View Post
    Yet they came with a great squad played with so much passion until that roaldo's goal came

    That was a huge game
    Nope lol, there's a reason why I laugh whenever I see you avatar. It shows Ronaldo's inferiority complex and his fan boys markdom to celebrate the chinese knock off which resulted in him getting sent off a minute later

    Messi's was iconic, this was a great laugh on someone who's still obsessed and in the shadow of a far superior player.

    Keep thinking it's anywhere close to El Clasico in April with the season on the line though.

    Madrid were left devastated after that goal.
    Last edited by Aman; 20th December 2017 at 10:35.


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  79. #79
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    834
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The biggest nightmare of Barcelona: Cristiano Ronaldo Dos Santos Aveiro!

    Must watch compilation for all barca kids


  80. #80
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    38,148
    Mentioned
    2206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Protea Fan View Post
    Ahhh again i am enjoying the kind of frustration and whining

    You are gain showing your football knowledge

    Come on do it more
    Technique wise he is rubbish, you and I know this.


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •