Instagram



Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 81 to 160 of 195
  1. #81
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    9,673
    Mentioned
    2508 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Last couple of days to sign up folks, let's get a few more!

  2. #82
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    268
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd love to sign up to this but I'm going to be on Umrah from mid to late Feb.

    Good luck guys!

  3. #83
    Debut
    Oct 2014
    Runs
    359
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eagerly waiting for it to begin. Participating here for the first time.

  4. #84
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    1,938
    Mentioned
    317 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Name: JattMaula
    Player Type : All rounder
    Bowling style: Right arm wrist spinner
    Batting: Left Handed.

  5. #85
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    9,673
    Mentioned
    2508 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by barah_admi View Post
    I'd love to sign up to this but I'm going to be on Umrah from mid to late Feb.

    Good luck guys!
    Just sign up. You can be active when you can.

  6. #86
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    9,673
    Mentioned
    2508 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Last few hours left for the deadline, let's see some more sign ups please.

  7. #87
    Debut
    Dec 2016
    Venue
    srinagar
    Runs
    2,361
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Common guys, lets sign up, very little time remaining
    Will be an absolute blast


    SIR DONALD BRADMAN ------SORRY, BUT NO ONE LIKE HIM

  8. #88
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    268
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moh@n View Post
    Just sign up. You can be active when you can.
    Problem is, I won't be that active, meaning I won't get a favourable pick. Next time in whatever league you guys decides on next.

  9. #89
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    9,673
    Mentioned
    2508 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by barah_admi View Post
    Problem is, I won't be that active, meaning I won't get a favourable pick. Next time in whatever league you guys decides on next.
    It's not about picking your favourite players unless you have captaincy aspirations. Just sign up as a player.

  10. #90
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    674
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JattMaula View Post
    Name: JattMaula
    Player Type : All rounder
    Bowling style: Right arm wrist spinner
    Batting: Left Handed.
    Noooooooooooooooooooo I selected the same...lol
    @Moh@n: So when is the draft selection? I am very excited for this hahaha.....

  11. #91
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    4,439
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WHEN is the draft guys?? slogger is gonna be picked???

  12. #92
    Debut
    Oct 2014
    Runs
    359
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oligochaetes View Post
    Noooooooooooooooooooo I selected the same...lol
    @Moh@n: So when is the draft selection? I am very excited for this hahaha.....
    Ditto, lol

  13. #93
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    1,938
    Mentioned
    317 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oligochaetes View Post
    Noooooooooooooooooooo I selected the same...lol
    @Moh@n: So when is the draft selection? I am very excited for this hahaha.....
    Didn't see lol. I'm sure you will do second best in this player type.

  14. #94
    Debut
    Oct 2014
    Runs
    359
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JattMaula View Post
    Didn't see lol. I'm sure you will do second best in this player type.
    Yes, I will be the first best.

  15. #95
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    9,673
    Mentioned
    2508 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Been busy at work boys, please bear with me. I will get this rolling soon.

    Are the captains free from their exam commitments now? @QalandarFan @Azzurri @Da_Future_Knick @Smbhayi @last_knight @Mir jibran

  16. #96
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Dubai
    Runs
    1,222
    Mentioned
    1109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Im In...

    Name: EngrOmair
    Player Type : Bowler
    Bowling style: Right arm Wrist Spinner
    Batting: Right Hand.


    “Suffering is a gift. In it is hidden mercy.” ― Rumi

  17. #97
    Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    219
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ve signed up already
    But how does this sim thing work
    And where is it?

  18. #98
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    1,678
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moh@n View Post
    Been busy at work boys, please bear with me. I will get this rolling soon.

    Are the captains free from their exam commitments now? @QalandarFan @Azzurri @Da_Future_Knick @Smbhayi @last_knight @Mir jibran
    Waiting for draft.

    Will we get an update of all joinings in a category based list ?


    Great Men Are Connected In More Than One Ways

  19. #99
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    9,673
    Mentioned
    2508 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Waiting to hear from other captains.

  20. #100
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    7,706
    Mentioned
    2029 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    I'm free but won't be available on day times.


    ﺳُﺒْﺤَﺎﻥَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪِ ﻭﺍﻟْﺤَﻤْﺪُﻟﻠّﻪِ ﻭَ ﻻ ﺍِﻟﻪَ ﺍِﻟَّﺎ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ ﻭَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ ﺍَﻛْﺒَﺮُ
    PCL 3 FC CHAMPIONS | Loose Cannons CC | #CannonsFire

  21. #101
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    9,673
    Mentioned
    2508 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Doesn't seem like the captains are free yet. I will wait a couple of days more and if they still don't show up then captaincy will be up for grabs for folks who have signed up.

  22. #102
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    1,678
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moh@n View Post
    Doesn't seem like the captains are free yet. I will wait a couple of days more and if they still don't show up then captaincy will be up for grabs for folks who have signed up.
    Captains are busy I guess.


    Great Men Are Connected In More Than One Ways

  23. #103
    Debut
    Oct 2014
    Runs
    359
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If some of current captains are not available then I can possibly act as back-up if needed.

  24. #104
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    9,673
    Mentioned
    2508 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Manager101 View Post
    If some of current captains are not available then I can possibly act as back-up if needed.
    Thank you for volunteering.

  25. #105
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    9,673
    Mentioned
    2508 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    Captains are busy I guess.
    What do we do? Should we wait a bit more for @QalandarFan and co? They really seemed interested in captaincy.

    Or should I float captaincy nominations again?

  26. #106
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    1,678
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I suggest we wait for another 24 hours before moving on to drafts with new volunteer captains and current captains be assigned as Marquee Players of their respective teams for which they had opted to captain.


    Great Men Are Connected In More Than One Ways

  27. #107
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    4
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Once the deadline for sign ups is over (see below), a draft will take place where captains take it in turns to pick players for their teams from the sign up list. Once teams have been picked, contracts will be handed out to the players by their captains (as explained above). From my experience, the most established or more authoritative members of the forum receive the higher contracts.
    http://www.ptvsports.pk/schedule/

  28. #108
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    9,673
    Mentioned
    2508 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Final list of sign ups:

    01. @Smbhayi
    02. @MenInG
    03. @last_knight
    04. @hadi123
    05. @UN talkz
    06. @Azzurri
    07. @Hedz
    08. @TeymurBlake
    09. @Ibad17
    10. @Watsupdoc
    11. @Smiling Creed
    12. @dauntless
    13. @hailian
    14. @Ahson8
    15. @Hermoine Green
    16. @HuzaifaE
    17. @Oligochaetes
    18. @Square Drive
    19. @GoUgandaCranes
    20. @sadida97
    21. @Hamad_H
    22. @mmkextreme_1
    23. @maddgenius
    24. @Professor
    25. @KhanNn
    26. @Azlan Khan
    27. @ahmedwaqas92
    28. @giri26
    29. @shady
    30. @MoJoJoJo
    31. @world cup captain
    32. @ahmadharis1
    33. @shahxkhanz
    34. @Shawaiz
    35. @Arsalan Pro
    36. @Canistani Hero
    37. @Khyam
    38. @DRsohail
    39. @Mir jibran
    40. @QalandarFan
    41. @Red Devil
    42. @Moe
    43. @Manager101
    44. @JattMaula
    45. @EngrOmair
    46. @Da_Future_Knick
    47. @Moh@n

    Default sign ups from the last Indo-Pak series:

    48. @Abdul
    49. @Abdullah719
    50. @predictablyunpredictable
    51. @Greenstorm
    52. @cricketjoshila
    53. @Hadi Rizvi
    54. @Napa
    55. @Teshi98
    56. @Ellipsism
    57. @imshally81
    58. @CanadianG00se
    59. @Tusker
    60. @LastManstanding
    Last edited by Moh@n; 14th February 2018 at 13:57.

  29. #109
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    9,673
    Mentioned
    2508 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    If anyone is interested in captaincy please let me know the name of the team you'd like to lead. The participating teams are:

    Lahore Qalandars
    Karachi Kings
    Multan Sultans
    Peshawar Zalmi
    Islamabad United
    Quetta Gladiators

  30. #110
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    9,673
    Mentioned
    2508 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    @last_knight and @Smbhayi will be incharge of Islamabad United.

  31. #111
    Debut
    Feb 2011
    Venue
    Pakistan
    Runs
    11,032
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moh@n View Post
    If anyone is interested in captaincy please let me know the name of the team you'd like to lead. The participating teams are:

    Lahore Qalandars
    Karachi Kings
    Multan Sultans
    Peshawar Zalmi
    Islamabad United
    Quetta Gladiators
    I’d like to captain Karachi Kings. Please & thankyou


    You are not a drop in the ocean - You are the entire ocean in a drop
    - Rumi

  32. #112
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    9,673
    Mentioned
    2508 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahson8 View Post
    I’d like to captain Karachi Kings. Please & thankyou
    Thank you sir

  33. #113
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    9,673
    Mentioned
    2508 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Four teams still looking for a leader. Any takers?

    Islamabad and Karachi have got theirs.

  34. #114
    Debut
    Oct 2014
    Runs
    359
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to captain Quetta Gladiators.

  35. #115
    Debut
    Feb 2011
    Venue
    Pakistan
    Runs
    11,032
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moh@n View Post
    Thank you sir
    Do I have to pick a vice-kaptaan ?


    You are not a drop in the ocean - You are the entire ocean in a drop
    - Rumi

  36. #116
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    9,673
    Mentioned
    2508 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahson8 View Post
    Do I have to pick a vice-kaptaan ?
    Yes that is the next step. The captains need to be finalized first. You can feel free to ask anyone to be your VC in the meantime. The list of all the folks who have signed up has been posted above.

  37. #117
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    9,673
    Mentioned
    2508 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Manager101 View Post
    I would like to captain Quetta Gladiators.
    Noted. Thanks.

    You now need to pick your vice captain from among the people signed up by asking someone if he would be willing.

  38. #118
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    9,673
    Mentioned
    2508 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    By the way I think I should not participate and concentrate on the admin role. @Nikhil_cric comes to mind as an able replacement

  39. #119
    Debut
    Feb 2011
    Venue
    Pakistan
    Runs
    11,032
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    @Red Devil sign up man


    You are not a drop in the ocean - You are the entire ocean in a drop
    - Rumi

  40. #120
    Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Connecticut
    Runs
    4,305
    Mentioned
    573 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @Moh@n I would like to captain Lahore Qalandars but dedicate our trophy to the people of Islamabad.


    “I've never lost a game I just ran out of time.” Micheal Jordan

  41. #121
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    18,470
    Mentioned
    7184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahson8 View Post
    @Red Devil sign up man
    Sure man, can't promise high activity though.

    Name: Red Devil
    Player Type: Batsman
    Bowling Style: LAFM
    Batting Hand: LHB

    @Moh@n

  42. #122
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    674
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moh@n View Post
    Noted. Thanks.

    You now need to pick your vice captain from among the people signed up by asking someone if he would be willing.
    The vice captain is picked before the draft?

  43. #123
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    1,678
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moh@n View Post
    @last_knight and @Smbhayi will be incharge of Islamabad United.
    Correction : Total players 59. @last_knight was counted twice.


    Great Men Are Connected In More Than One Ways

  44. #124
    Debut
    Sep 2009
    Venue
    Great Pakistan
    Runs
    19,320
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yes ... i am by default in...
    when it will start ?


    Hey Jazba Junoon to himat na haar.......

  45. #125
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    9,673
    Mentioned
    2508 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oligochaetes View Post
    The vice captain is picked before the draft?
    Yes

  46. #126
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    9,673
    Mentioned
    2508 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    Correction : Total players 59. @last_knight was counted twice.
    Good spot.

    @Red Devil has now signed up so that makes it 60.

  47. #127
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    674
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moh@n View Post
    Yes
    DO you have a link the Season-2, so I can understand how this is played? =)

  48. #128
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    9,673
    Mentioned
    2508 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by world cup captain View Post
    @Moh@n I would like to captain Lahore Qalandars but dedicate our trophy to the people of Islamabad.
    Thanks.

    Any takers for Multan and Peshawar?

  49. #129
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    9,673
    Mentioned
    2508 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oligochaetes View Post
    DO you have a link the Season-2, so I can understand how this is played? =)
    Here is a sample T20 game. Players will have ratings (to be decided by the captains). Higher the rating, better the player is likely to perform though the sim has a random element to it as well.

  50. #130
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    674
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moh@n View Post
    Here is a sample T20 game. Players will have ratings (to be decided by the captains). Higher the rating, better the player is likely to perform though the sim has a random element to it as well.
    That is very interesting. When do you propose to have the draft?

  51. #131
    Debut
    Mar 2012
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    16,655
    Mentioned
    1723 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Peshawar Zalmi is what I can take if no one is.

  52. #132
    Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    11,446
    Mentioned
    631 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moh@n View Post
    By the way I think I should not participate and concentrate on the admin role. @Nikhil_cric comes to mind as an able replacement
    Busy with work bro. Don't think i'll be able take part.


    'There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold'

  53. #133
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    9,673
    Mentioned
    2508 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibad17 View Post
    Peshawar Zalmi is what I can take if no one is.
    Cool, thank you sir. Try to find your vice captain.

  54. #134
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    9,673
    Mentioned
    2508 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oligochaetes View Post
    That is very interesting. When do you propose to have the draft?
    Draft will happen after the captains and vice captain s are finalized for all the teams.

  55. #135
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    9,673
    Mentioned
    2508 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by barah_admi View Post
    I'd love to sign up to this but I'm going to be on Umrah from mid to late Feb.

    Good luck guys!
    You will still be able to be a part of most games.

  56. #136
    Debut
    Mar 2012
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    16,655
    Mentioned
    1723 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    OK anyone want to be a Vice Captain of Peshawar Zalmi, let me know.

  57. #137
    Debut
    Oct 2014
    Runs
    359
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @MenInG

    I am searching for the best Vice-captain for Quetta Gladiators and you are the one for sure. Your mission, should you choose to accept it ?

  58. #138
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    31,245
    Mentioned
    2394 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Will play as a player this time. My base value is 500 crore rupees though lu


    "And [remember] when your Lord proclaimed, 'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]; but if you deny, indeed, My punishment is severe" - Surah Ibrahim (14:7)

  59. #139
    Debut
    Feb 2011
    Venue
    Pakistan
    Runs
    11,032
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    @mohaN @maddgenius will be my vice-captain


    You are not a drop in the ocean - You are the entire ocean in a drop
    - Rumi

  60. #140
    Debut
    Feb 2011
    Venue
    Pakistan
    Runs
    11,032
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahson8 View Post
    @mohaN @maddgenius will be my vice-captain
    @Moh@n


    You are not a drop in the ocean - You are the entire ocean in a drop
    - Rumi

  61. #141
    Debut
    Feb 2011
    Venue
    Pakistan
    Runs
    11,032
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    It would have been a better idea to have gotten this done with before the actual PSL begins imo, because it would be hard to focus on both things at once, and that could just result in less activity in this league


    You are not a drop in the ocean - You are the entire ocean in a drop
    - Rumi

  62. #142
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    9,673
    Mentioned
    2508 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahson8 View Post
    It would have been a better idea to have gotten this done with before the actual PSL begins imo, because it would be hard to focus on both things at once, and that could just result in less activity in this league
    I agree, but once I had the captains finalized, at the end of the sign up deadline they said they had exams, so had to wait further. Now after a long wait they have not turned up too.

    Sorry this is my first time organising something, will learn from this experience.

  63. #143
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    9,673
    Mentioned
    2508 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahson8 View Post
    Noted, thanks.

  64. #144
    Debut
    Feb 2011
    Venue
    Pakistan
    Runs
    11,032
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moh@n View Post
    I agree, but once I had the captains finalized, at the end of the sign up deadline they said they had exams, so had to wait further. Now after a long wait they have not turned up too.

    Sorry this is my first time organising something, will learn from this experience.
    Oh okay, fair enough


    You are not a drop in the ocean - You are the entire ocean in a drop
    - Rumi

  65. #145
    Debut
    Oct 2014
    Runs
    359
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Will play as a player this time. My base value is 500 crore rupees though lu
    Hey doc, Would you like to take up the prestigious role of vice-captain in Quetta Gladiators ?

  66. #146
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    31,245
    Mentioned
    2394 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Manager101 View Post
    Hey doc, Would you like to take up the prestigious role of vice-captain in Quetta Gladiators ?
    Only if you pay me my 500 crore and some other perks

  67. #147
    Debut
    Oct 2014
    Runs
    359
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Only if you pay me my 500 crore and some other perks
    Haha, BCCI will easily pay you that sum.

    Deal ?

  68. #148
    Debut
    Mar 2012
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    16,655
    Mentioned
    1723 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Only if you pay me my 500 crore and some other perks
    Lets Join Peshawar Zalmi. We have better Perks for everyone.
    As for 500 crore. How would like to receive the payment. Cash or Cars.

  69. #149
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    7,706
    Mentioned
    2029 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Will play as a player this time. My base value is 500 crore rupees though lu
    for what? dropping catches? that's the only thing you can able to do


    ﺳُﺒْﺤَﺎﻥَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪِ ﻭﺍﻟْﺤَﻤْﺪُﻟﻠّﻪِ ﻭَ ﻻ ﺍِﻟﻪَ ﺍِﻟَّﺎ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ ﻭَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ ﺍَﻛْﺒَﺮُ
    PCL 3 FC CHAMPIONS | Loose Cannons CC | #CannonsFire

  70. #150
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    31,245
    Mentioned
    2394 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smbhayi View Post
    for what? dropping catches? that's the only thing you can able to do
    The guy who can’t buy a run is talking

    I was the best wk / batsmen for two years running :gilly

  71. #151
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    31,245
    Mentioned
    2394 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Let the games begin. I’ll join the one who can convince me of offering the best perks and hefty amount


    Quote Originally Posted by Manager101 View Post
    Haha, BCCI will easily pay you that sum.

    Deal ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibad17 View Post
    Lets Join Peshawar Zalmi. We have better Perks for everyone.
    As for 500 crore. How would like to receive the payment. Cash or Cars.

  72. #152
    Debut
    Mar 2012
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    16,655
    Mentioned
    1723 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Let the games begin. I’ll join the one who can convince me of offering the best perks and hefty amount
    Looks more of a Political deal than cricket deal.

  73. #153
    Debut
    Mar 2012
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    16,655
    Mentioned
    1723 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Let the games begin. I’ll join the one who can convince me of offering the best perks and hefty amount
    I have my cheque book ready, tell me your price.
    Also you will have a chance to share the dressing room with me,
    I would consider this as a perk.

  74. #154
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    9,673
    Mentioned
    2508 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Need someone to take ownership of the Multan team, and a few VCs yet to be recruited.

  75. #155
    Debut
    Oct 2014
    Runs
    359
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moh@n View Post
    Need someone to take ownership of the Multan team, and a few VCs yet to be recruited.
    I think @Watsupdoc could be the best choice for Multan Sultan as he has been the best wk-batsman in past two years.

  76. #156
    Debut
    Jan 2016
    Runs
    117
    Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moh@n View Post
    Need someone to take ownership of the Multan team, and a few VCs yet to be recruited.
    I can do it if you are still looking.

  77. #157
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    31,245
    Mentioned
    2394 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Manager101 View Post
    I think @Watsupdoc could be the best choice for Multan Sultan as he has been the best wk-batsman in past two years.
    I'll join you at the gladiators - you can certainly benefit from a silverware winning former captain.

    Sorry Ibad - I don't think the Zalmi can handle two big egos in the dressing room


    "And [remember] when your Lord proclaimed, 'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]; but if you deny, indeed, My punishment is severe" - Surah Ibrahim (14:7)

  78. #158
    Debut
    Oct 2014
    Runs
    359
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    I'll join you at the gladiators - you can certainly benefit from a silverware winning former captain.

    Sorry Ibad - I don't think the Zalmi can handle two big egos in the dressing room
    Thanks man.

    Now QG will be a force to reckon with this season.

  79. #159
    Debut
    Oct 2014
    Runs
    359
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Moh@n

    Its now official, @Watsupdoc is the new vice-captain of Quetta, he has signed the contract and received an undisclosed amount in advance.

  80. #160
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    9,673
    Mentioned
    2508 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawaiz View Post
    I can do it if you are still looking.
    Oh cool, thank you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •