Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2854 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)

Tommy Robinson freed on bail after winning contempt challenge

Tommy Robinson has risked the wrath of Pakistan by calling the country's cricket hero Imran Khan a "terrorist" today.

Robinson attacked Khan on Twitter while linking to an interview the sportsman-turned-politician gave to the German news agency Deutsche Welle on December 31.

It isn't clear why Robinson chose to attack Khan, or why he linked to the interview - which is in Urdu. However the outburst may be linked to Khan's condemnation of Donald Trump, of whom Robinson is a firm admirer, earlier this week.

Khan, who led Pakistan to the Cricket World Cup in 1992 and now leads the opposition PTI party, is facing terrorism charges in relation to attacks on the country's state television building in 2014, with his accusers claiming he instigated the offensive.

However Khan wholeheartedly rejects the charge, and indeed tweeted earlier this week "My name is Khan and I am not a terrorist."

The former all-rounder, one of cricket's most recognisable figures during the 1980s, is also accused by critics of supporting extremism, and was condemned in 2012 for suggesting the Taliban were fighting a holy war.

However Khan once again refutes the accusations, and described the Taliban as a terrorist organisation last year. He has also spoken about against hardline Islamic practices, saying the forced conversion of Hindu girls in Pakistan is totally unacceptable.

Read more at http://talkradio.co.uk/news/tommy-ro...ctrbp4gmH7u.99

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    New Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Who is Tommy Robinson a journalist or someone in power in UK?

Anyways Pakistani government should stand together against such comments and raise an official complaint however they are too busy fighting amongst each other hence people like Tommy make such comments..

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    797 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Imran Khan will remembered in history as one of the great sportsman, philanthropist and great leader.

Tommy Robision isn't even his real name. An ex football hooligan who attracts 50 unemployed people to his speeches.

Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by big_gamer007 View Post
    Who is Tommy Robinson a journalist or someone in power in UK?

Anyways Pakistani government should stand together against such comments and raise an official complaint however they are too busy fighting amongst each other hence people like Tommy make such comments..
    EDL. Need I say more?!?

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's a white supremacist, nobody cares what he has to say.

6. Google Ad Manager-
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2070 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Bori tayyar karo iski

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    What a sad scared little man.

Debut
    Aug 2016
    Venue
    Islamabad/Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Tommy Robinson could stop with the occasional statements full of lunacy and little sense, he could actually become a very popular figure. He is a man who can hold up a debate, make lies seem like the truth and garner himself a lot of support. But for that, he needs to stop with the absolute stupidity that comes out every now and then.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2070 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    No wonder this Tommy (which is a popular dog's name) thinks of Immy as a terrorist.. he terrorized minnows England in cricket for the better part of two decades.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    797 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ExpressPacer View Post
    If Tommy Robinson could stop with the occasional statements full of lunacy and little sense, he could actually become a very popular figure. He is a man who can hold up a debate, make lies seem like the truth and garner himself a lot of support. But for that, he needs to stop with the absolute stupidity that comes out every now and then.
    His is a terrible debater? Which debate have you heard which made you think this?

Debut
    Aug 2016
    Venue
    Islamabad/Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    His is a terrible debater? Which debate have you heard which made you think this?
    I don't really remember. It was by some Tommy Robinson fan account on YouTube. Even though he was blatantly lying, he seemed like he could hold up a debate.

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    No wonder this Tommy (which is a popular dog's name) thinks of Immy as a terrorist.. he terrorized minnows England in cricket for the better part of two decades.
    Don’t think that is quite right. Imran played in twelve tests against England. Pakistan won two and England won two.

He played in twenty ODIs against England. I cannot be bothered to work out who won them all, though the last was a World Cup Final.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    New Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IMMY69 View Post
    EDL. Need I say more?!?

I don’t really know much about Uk politics but from what I have read here on PP and this thread it seems he is one of those who consider whites superior race..

If only people of other race like browns would stand together and condemn racists as him unequivocally rather than fighting amongst each other we would see less of these idiots.

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    829 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    You can't call someone a terrorist just because he used to terrorize batsman with his bowling.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People like him don't matter! If standing up to the American's is terrorism then so be it! These right wing so called politicians are all thugs.

PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    He already is a popular figure, that is the reason why he is appearing on message boards like this. However, he is also recognised as a dangerous idiot by most Brits who are scared of what would happen to the country if his type actually got power.

I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's got a new accomplice now in form of Katie Hopkins who also joined rebel media owned by the Zionist Ezra Levant,

Now we know who is behind these islamaphobic nationalists like tommy , Katie , Britain first , nigel farage its the Zionist cabal

Debut
    Aug 2016
    Venue
    Islamabad/Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    He already is a popular figure, that is the reason why he is appearing on message boards like this. However, he is also recognised as a dangerous idiot by most Brits who are scared of what would happen to the country if his type actually got power.
    This is exactly what I'm saying. A lot of people (non Muslims) don't support the EDL because of his stupidity even though they have it in them to win the support of the majority.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    This is exactly what I'm saying. A lot of people (non Muslims) don't support the EDL because of his stupidity even though they have it in them to win the support of the majority.
    I don't know what makes you think that. Do you have any idea what EDL policies are? It's one thing to moan about losing jobs to foreigners, but what do you think would happen if EDL got the support of the majority assuming they had a more presentable voice?

Debut
    Oct 2015
    Venue
    Andromeda
    Runs
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Attention seeker.

A pathetic little man.

Debut
    Aug 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tommy Robinson, real name 'Stephen Flaxley Chuckie Doll Lennon' is really a Racist toy doll that you may have seen with a pull cord on the back to make it speak.
    Just listen to his rants and you'll see what I mean.

Pakistan Cricket: Exciting, Entertaining, Unpredictable, Dangerous and Unique.

Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Debut
    Aug 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tommy Robinson suspended from Twitter for 'hateful conduct'

Tommy Robinson- Real name Stephen Yaxley Lennon has had his Twitter account suspended for Hateful Conduct.
    https://news.sky.com/story/tommy-rob...nduct-11307348

Interestingly, he attended a court protest yesterday for the sentencing of A Hindu Drunk/Drugged driver Jaynesh Chudasama who killed 3 young innocent boys, by speeding and losing control of his Car and subsequently fleeing the scene of the crash.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ms-mother.html
    He normally only attends court cases to abuse Muslims on trial for Terrorist and Sex offences. I wonder if he has just broken his 'cover' and exposed himself, as the Racist most people believe him to be?

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Braveheart View Post
    Tommy Robinson- Real name Stephen Yaxley Lennon has had his Twitter account suspended for Hateful Conduct.
    https://news.sky.com/story/tommy-rob...nduct-11307348

Interestingly, he attended a court protest yesterday for the sentencing of A Hindu Drunk/Drugged driver Jaynesh Chudasama who killed 3 young innocent boys, by speeding and losing control of his Car and subsequently fleeing the scene of the crash.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ms-mother.html
    He normally only attends court cases to abuse Muslims on trial for Terrorist and Sex offences. I wonder if he has just broken his 'cover' and exposed himself, as the Racist most people believe him to be?
    It's not exactly a secret that he's a racist, I don't see how attending the protests here can go against him since the side he's supporting clearly were victims here. His underlying motives probably are racist, but it's not like he's come out and said the driver killed the boys because he was Hindu.

Debut
    Aug 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He vehemently denies he's a Racist and goes out of his way to get Jews, Hindus and Sikhs on his side by demonising Muslims.
    I'm just wondering if his ignorance got the better of him and he actually believed that the convicted Driver was a Muslim?

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    He vehemently denies he's a Racist and goes out of his way to get Jews, Hindus and Sikhs on his side by demonising Muslims.
    ?
    And Blacks.... He is not a racist, he just doesn't like muslim extremists (Islam is not a race, it is a religion) By the way didn't Musharaff call Imran a terrorist back in the day ? The problem is extremism, it seems almost everyone living the west, be it hindus,jews,christians, or whatever other religions have an issue with islamic extremists...

"You want Philly, Philly ? " Nicholas Edward Foles

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Romali_rotti View Post
    And Blacks.... He is not a racist, he just doesn't like muslim extremists (Islam is not a race, it is a religion) By the way didn't Musharaff call Imran a terrorist back in the day ? The problem is extremism, it seems almost everyone living the west, be it hindus,jews,christians, or whatever other religions have an issue with islamic extremists...
    Yeah the average Hindu deals with islamic extremists on a daily basis lmao

Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    Mentioned
    444 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakistanian View Post
    Yeah the average Hindu deals with islamic extremists on a daily basis lmao
    Hindus have an political (not religious) agenda behind demonising muslims.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Tommy Robinson not a racist according to this black dude, sigh looks like hindus, jews, christians, blacks etc seem to have an agenda against the muslims

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Looks like Tommy Robinson may have more black supporters than Hindus, agendas agendas:

Last edited by DeadBall; 1st April 2018 at 19:49.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    I'm just wondering if his ignorance got the better of him and he actually believed that the convicted Driver was a Muslim?
    No, he just uses anti-Muslim minorities like Thappan Ghosh as useful idiots, him turning up to support white victims of a Hindu drunk driver shows he'll quickly turn on the same idiots once their usefulness has run it's course.

Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    He's a racist nazi, you'd have to worry about the mental state of someone who tried to argue otherwise. They are either very ignorant or mendacious.

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Australians defining the line again on what's racism and what's not.

Tommy is a racist. Full on. His membership of the BNP proves so.

He changed his tact on the advise of Israeli investors. He's so ignorant that he doesn't realise he's protesting against a convicted Hindu drunk driver! So many videos of Tommy online getting owned.

Debut
    Dec 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm still wondering how this guy wrote a book on Islam?, I mean does he even know the Arabic Alphabet?.

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    Yorkshire
    Runs
    Mentioned
    348 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    lol wut? No way, the British people have no interest in far-right parties. Yes there is the occasional fool out there who still enjoys a bit of drunken islamophohic antisemitic tattooed shouty skinhead behaviour on a Saturday afternoon

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Lenapeistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is just another attention seeker who thrives off bigotry. His life would be meaningless without his social media accounts.

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    A few months later one is sitting in a jail cell and one is about to become the most powerful man in Pakistan.

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Romali_rotti View Post
    Tommy Robinson not a racist according to this black dude, sigh looks like hindus, jews, christians, blacks etc seem to have an agenda against the muslims

This guy in the video probably doesn’t but you certainly seem to have one.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    797 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabbar Singh View Post
    A few months later one is sitting in a jail cell and one is about to become the most powerful man in Pakistan.
    Good bump GS.

Hatred of others has led him to jail. IK wants to show love to his people, in return they led him to the highest office.

But both should never be in the same sentence, one is a great man, the other is a waste man.

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabbar Singh View Post

Good for Imran. I always liked him.

What concerns me is that Mr Yaxley-Lennon now has two million Twitter followers. His cause has been taken up by more savvy American alt-right types. Watch him become a significant political force after his release.

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    Yorkshire
    Runs
    Mentioned
    348 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post

What concerns me is that Mr Yaxley-Lennon now has two million Twitter followers. His cause has been taken up by more savvy American alt-right types. Watch him become a significant political force after his release.
    Isn’t Robinson banned from Twitter now?

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    499 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Isn’t Robinson banned from Twitter now?
    No, he only lost his verified badge, that was couple of months ago.

Edit: I have been following the wrong Tommy Robinson
    Last edited by CricketCartoons; 30th July 2018 at 23:41.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2400 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2400 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    Yorkshire
    Runs
    Mentioned
    348 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketCartoons View Post
    No, he only lost his verified badge, that was couple of months ago.

Edit: I have been following the wrong Tommy Robinson
    https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.b...ology-43572168

I think he lost his “blue tick” first as you say. They permanently banned him some time later.

He then started a FaceBook live channel, which is what got him arrested and jailed (for filming the court trial).

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Glad he is being banned from social media.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post

If you watch that video through to the end ( it's not that long) it actually ends up with a confrontation between the Tommy fans and some British Pakistani lads who take offence. If the police weren't there it would have got very ugly.

Really it is just a handful of white neo nazis which don't represent English people any more than Anjem Choudhery's band of merry men represented Muslims, but the main difference is Choudhery & Co would have their faces splashed gleefully on the front pages of the Express and the Sun. I think Tommy's soldiers will get a silent pass with a nod and a wink instead.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Cybertron, Guest of Optimus Prime
    Runs
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Thats what worries me. He supports the genocide of Muslims in europe and we will now have hero tommy go around the UK. Muslims need to wake up and confront him head on.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2400 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Tommy Robinson freed on bail after winning contempt challenge

Former English Defence League leader Tommy Robinson has been freed on bail by leading judges after winning his challenge against a contempt of court finding.

Three judges in London quashed a finding made against Robinson at Leeds Crown Court in May where he was sentenced to 13 months in jail.

The contempt matter will be heard again at court at a future date.

Announcing the decision on Wednesday, Lord Chief Justice Lord Burnett said he was allowing Robinson's appeal "in respect of the committal for contempt at Leeds Crown Court" - a decision greeted by cheers from his supporters sat in the gallery.

He added: "The appellant is granted bail and the matter of contempt at Leeds Crown Court is remitted to be heard again."

The judges had been urged to overturn two contempt of court findings against Robinson, 35, whose real name is Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon – made at Leeds Crown Court and at Canterbury Crown Court.

At a hearing in July, his QC Jeremy Dein argued that procedural "deficiencies" had given rise to "prejudice".

Mr Dein also submitted that the sentence was "manifestly excessive" and that "insufficient" regard had been given to personal mitigation.

Robinson, who was not present at the ruling, is expected to be released later.

A Facebook page affiliated with Robinson posted that the campaigner was "over the moon" with the outcome.

The post read: "They [Robinson's family] had a family holiday booked and paid for this Friday which he can now go on and spend some much-needed time with his wife and children.

"He asked us to pass on his heartfelt thanks to every single one of you who have been campaigning for his release and supporting him.

"Today the Royal Courts of Justice validated what everyone of you has been fighting for - the fact that the conviction back in Leeds was in fact illegal!"

Carson Kaye, solicitors representing the 35-year-old, described the matter as a "very complex area of law".

A statement from the firm read: "What makes the British system so unique is the ability to set aside personal feelings and deal with the law and each case on its merits."

Robinson was jailed in May after he filmed people involved in a criminal trial and broadcast the footage on social media.

The footage, lasting around an hour, was watched 250,000 times within hours of being posted on Facebook.

The far-right activist was given 10 months for contempt of court, which he admitted, and a further three months for breaching a previous suspended sentence.

Robinson was detained outside court in Leeds after using social media to broadcast details of a trial which is subject to blanket reporting restrictions.

It was the second time Robinson had breached court orders, having narrowly avoided jail in May last year over footage he filmed during the trial of four men who were later convicted of gang-raping a teenage girl.

The judge on that occasion gave him a three-month suspended sentence and told him his punishment was not about "freedom of speech or freedom of the press" but about "justice and ensuring that a trial can be carried out justly and fairly".

Mr Dein argued during the recent appeal proceedings that the findings of contempt of court on each occasion should be quashed as a "conglomeration of procedural deficiencies" had given rise to prejudice.

The QC said the proceedings in Leeds had been "unnecessarily and unjustifiably rushed".

He told the judges: "We maintain it is of particular importance that right from the outset the appellant, albeit in a very stressful and difficult situation, offered to have the live stream taken down and contact people who could do so."

There had been no intention to disrupt the trial or to breach any order, Mr Dein said.

The Court of Appeal judges announced that they were dismissing Robinson’s appeal in respect of the earlier contempt finding at Canterbury Crown Court.

http://www.itv.com/news/2018-08-01/t...mpt-challenge/

Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post

It's actually really good when you know how Punjabi Muslims were over-represented in the British Indian Army during the the two WWs : their descendants deserve to be shamed by indigenous English for having fought the latter's enemies, the Nazi's, who had nothing against Islam as opposed to the British.

Hitler in his testimony himself regretted not having forged a better alliance with the Islamic world against the colonial powers UK/France, mainly for the sake of Mussolini (who himself couldn't play the pro Islam card having his eyes on Libya).

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by enkidu_ View Post
    It's actually really good when you know how Punjabi Muslims were over-represented in the British Indian Army during the the two WWs : their descendants deserve to be shamed by indigenous English for having fought the latter's enemies, the Nazi's, who had nothing against Islam as opposed to the British.

Hitler in his testimony himself regretted not having forged a better alliance with the Islamic world against the colonial powers UK/France, mainly for the sake of Mussolini (who himself couldn't play the pro Islam card having his eyes on Libya).
    Did you actually listen to the songs the indigenous English were singing in that video?

Not sure how the descendants could be shamed by those chants.
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 1st August 2018 at 17:40.

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the Great Khan View Post
    Thats what worries me. He supports the genocide of Muslims in europe and we will now have hero tommy go around the UK. Muslims need to wake up and confront him head on.
    Not just Muslims. All British democrats must stand up to this creeping fascism.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Not just Muslims. All British democrats must stand up to this creeping fascism.
    yes indeed. This sort of ideology does one thing and one thing only, it destroys the country..Tommy wants a version of Northern ireland during the troubles, in England..i mean imagine that nightmare..

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    Yorkshire
    Runs
    Mentioned
    348 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Nazism will never properly rise in Britain or Russia, the two countries that stood firm against Hitler - whilst the rest of Europe capitulated (sometimes willingly), and the Americans watched from afar until it was in their own national interest to join the war.

Both the British and the Russians have built up their national identities around (for the British) retreating at Dunkirk and the “fighting on the beaches” speech, or on the Eastern front winning the battle over a pile of rubble, Stalingrad, during the “Great Patriotic War”. Both peoples worship their respective cults of fascist personality in Churchill and Stalin.

These are two countries who define their separate continued existence against the Nazis. Their fragile collective livelihoods depend on it. They will consider almost any ideology, just never Nazism.

But pretty much any other nation is prone to the magic spell once cast by Adolf Hitler.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    797 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Nazism will never properly rise in Britain or Russia, the two countries that stood firm against Hitler - whilst the rest of Europe capitulated (sometimes willingly), and the Americans watched from afar until it was in their own national interest to join the war.

Both the British and the Russians have built up their national identities around (for the British) retreating at Dunkirk and the “fighting on the beaches” speech, or on the Eastern front winning the battle over a pile of rubble, Stalingrad, during the “Great Patriotic War”. Both peoples worship their respective cults of fascist personality in Churchill and Stalin.

These are two countries who define their separate continued existence against the Nazis. Their fragile collective livelihoods depend on it. They will consider almost any ideology, just never Nazism.

But pretty much any other nation is prone to the magic spell once cast by Adolf Hitler.
    Good post James.

People who dont live in the UK see the likes of the EDL, Britain first or even UKIP and assume there is a mass wave of Nazi, Far right sweeping through Britain. The reality is the vast majority of the people of this nation find such mentality disgusting. In any protests the far right are always outnumbered by people who oppose this ideology. UKIP failed in the elections which shows the true view of the British people.

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    Yorkshire
    Runs
    Mentioned
    348 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Unless we count UKIP as far-right (and they peaked at two seats), not a single British parliamentary seat has been won by a far-right party in any election since the war.

Debut
    May 2008
    Runs
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Unless we count UKIP as far-right (and they peaked at two seats), not a single British parliamentary seat has been won by a far-right party in any election since the war.
    I think the conservative is right enough considering the reports of racism within the party
    Theresa May may well invoke Oliver Twist in Calais before she chucks all the immigrants out once brexit is done and dusted

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles"

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    Good post James.

People who dont live in the UK see the likes of the EDL, Britain first or even UKIP and assume there is a mass wave of Nazi, Far right sweeping through Britain. The reality is the vast majority of the people of this nation find such mentality disgusting. In any protests the far right are always outnumbered by people who oppose this ideology. UKIP failed in the elections which shows the true view of the British people.
    I am not so sure. Your characterisation is based on the premise that British people have food in their bellies. Wait until push comes to shove.

Imagine Hard Brexit for a moment. The North East suffers 15% loss in GDP. That’s another Great Depression. Compare with 2008 which saw a 2% GDP drop, and look what that did to service provision.

Mass unemployment. There is less food in the shops. More and more turn to food banks for survival. Hospitals suffer staff and medicine shortages. Diabetics can’t get insulin. Emergency services degrade. Morbidity and mortality shoot up. More and more people lose faith in government. They look to someone to blame.

Whom do you think they will turn on?

A strongman emerges, supported by American fascists and the Kremlin via social media. The poor start to march behind him.

Then the Government declares martial law.

What comes next... I can’t guess. But our minorities will feel it the most. They will band together for protection and who could blame them?

We don’t have a written Constitution in this country. It will be easier to dismantle democracy than you might think.
    Last edited by Robert; 2nd August 2018 at 16:24.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I am not so sure. Your characterisation is based on the premise that British people have food in their bellies. Wait until push comes to shove.

Imagine Hard Brexit for a moment. The North East suffers 15% loss in GDP. That’s another Great Depression. Compare with 2008 which saw a 2% GDP drop, and look what that did to service provision.

Mass unemployment. There is less food in the shops. More and more turn to food banks for survival. Hospitals suffer staff and medicine shortages. Diabetics can’t get insulin. Emergency services degrade. Morbidity and mortality shoot up. More and more people lose faith in government. They look to someone to blame.

A strongman emerges, supported by American fascists and the Kremlin via social media. The poor start to march behind him.

What comes next... I can’t guess. But our minorities will feel it the most. They will band together for protection and who could blame them?

We don’t have a written Constitution in this country. It will be easier to dismantle democracy than you might think.
    This. And once that happens, during the initial shocks, the first to take the brunt will be Muslims and then other visible minorities. We will be blamed for all sorts. Shops burnt, women and children attacked.

Once the "poor" rally around Steve and his new supporters which could easily include Boris and Rees Mogg o name but a few, the first thing he will do is ban the propgation of Islam by banning new Masjids. Then once that is done he will ban the hijab and overtly religious dress. After this they will ban the call to prayer. Friday prayers will also be banned as they will use new legistlation where Muslims cant gather in large numbers. Once they come for the Mosques Muslims will either have to adapt or leave. Many will probably up and leave. Some will resist.

They could easily stage a few rapes and terror attacks. Burn some of the main masajid and then force Muslims to pray elsewhere. Not allow refurbishment.

Steve will court the Sikh and Hindu community allowing them to take advantage of various benefits e.g. in jobs etc thus proving he isn't a racist. He will come for every Muslim man woman and child. Men will be rounded up for interrogation after some terror attacks or riots. Muslims will be shunned and fired from jobs. Some hot heads will resist thus exasperating the situation.

at some point a law will be passed. This law will change the very fabric of the multicultural society. By law Muslims will have to conform to British values and be seen to do so. So women wont be able to dress a certain way, men will also be forced to prove their Britishness. Yearly audits to ensure Muslims are complying will be carried out. Children will be targeted. They will be taught that Islam is not something they want to study. Muslim evening schools will be banned. Halal meat will be banned (but not kosher meat). All Muslim food businesses will not be able to serve halal meat. Those caught supplying it or selling it will be jailed. Food standards agency will officially publish guidelines banning halal meat.

The quraan will be banned as hate literature (they will ban some other texts just to prove they are not targeting Muslims) Imams will have to pass rigourous tests (that will be designed so that only some will be able to pass) thus reducing the number of imams available for prayer.

Slowly Muslims will start leaving, selling their homes and emigrating elsewhere.

Thus the complete ethnic cleansing of Muslims in europe will begin. Gold will be confiscated from Muslims. I could go on and on..and all thi will be rubberstamped by parliament and the media..

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    Yorkshire
    Runs
    Mentioned
    348 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Steady on chaps, we aren’t all going to wake up tomorrow in Gilead!

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You are right about one thing, a lot of indigenous Brits won't be drawn into serious crime because we have a fairly generous welfare system, including free health care which you don't get in places like the US. I always wondered what this country would look like if you took away that blanket and exposed the unemployed to genuine deprivation.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    TGK has virtually written a screenplay there. I've half a mind to steal it and send it to the BBC to create a blockbuster TV mini series.

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    I think we are sleepwalking as fascism takes root.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    797 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The UK is still a very rich and prosperous country. I have a friend who works in recruitment, he says he has hundreds of jobs available in warehouse, manufacturing which cant be filled. There is no extreme poverty here, people are generally living very good lives. So Im not sure where all this talk of hunger comes from?

The other point you have to keep in mind is the UK has been multicultural for decades now, over half of London is formed by non-English ethnic people. British Pakistani's have been here for over 50 years now, many have marriages with other races. The idea white people will get hungry and turn on others is nothing more than Stephen King horror story. Having travelled to many places around the world, Britain is one of the most liberal, tolerant and cohesive societies you will find. I give the majority of white people in the UK far more credit for who they are.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TGK has virtually written a screenplay there. I've half a mind to steal it and send it to the BBC to create a blockbuster TV mini series.
    Surprised TGK didnt squeeze in zombies in his play...

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    This. And once that happens, during the initial shocks, the first to take the brunt will be Muslims and then other visible minorities. We will be blamed for all sorts. Shops burnt, women and children attacked.

Once the "poor" rally around Steve and his new supporters which could easily include Boris and Rees Mogg o name but a few, the first thing he will do is ban the propgation of Islam by banning new Masjids. Then once that is done he will ban the hijab and overtly religious dress. After this they will ban the call to prayer. Friday prayers will also be banned as they will use new legistlation where Muslims cant gather in large numbers. Once they come for the Mosques Muslims will either have to adapt or leave. Many will probably up and leave. Some will resist.

They could easily stage a few rapes and terror attacks. Burn some of the main masajid and then force Muslims to pray elsewhere. Not allow refurbishment.

Steve will court the Sikh and Hindu community allowing them to take advantage of various benefits e.g. in jobs etc thus proving he isn't a racist. He will come for every Muslim man woman and child. Men will be rounded up for interrogation after some terror attacks or riots. Muslims will be shunned and fired from jobs. Some hot heads will resist thus exasperating the situation.

at some point a law will be passed. This law will change the very fabric of the multicultural society. By law Muslims will have to conform to British values and be seen to do so. So women wont be able to dress a certain way, men will also be forced to prove their Britishness. Yearly audits to ensure Muslims are complying will be carried out. Children will be targeted. They will be taught that Islam is not something they want to study. Muslim evening schools will be banned. Halal meat will be banned (but not kosher meat). All Muslim food businesses will not be able to serve halal meat. Those caught supplying it or selling it will be jailed. Food standards agency will officially publish guidelines banning halal meat.

The quraan will be banned as hate literature (they will ban some other texts just to prove they are not targeting Muslims) Imams will have to pass rigourous tests (that will be designed so that only some will be able to pass) thus reducing the number of imams available for prayer.

Slowly Muslims will start leaving, selling their homes and emigrating elsewhere.

Thus the complete ethnic cleansing of Muslims in europe will begin. Gold will be confiscated from Muslims. I could go on and on..and all thi will be rubberstamped by parliament and the media..
    I can see it all coming true. A ‘Norse-fire’ government is only a few days of empty bellies away.

Fortunately The Bank of England is preparing for Hard No Transition Brexit so the banking system will not collapse. And HM Armed Forces will see food and medicine supplies to the remote areas.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2400 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2400 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    ommy Robinson’s ‘massive’ jail bonus: publicity

The far-right leader expects to be imprisoned this week for ‘telling the truth about Islam’. It should bring a big payday too

The far-right figurehead who styles himself Tommy Robinson says he has sacked his lawyers and intends to get himself sent back to jail when he appears in court this week for a contempt hearing.

Former assistants to Robinson said he scooped a “massive payday” when he was jailed for contempt in May, earning huge public visibility and hundreds of thousands of pounds in donations. Robinson was jailed for 13 months after confronting and filming men of Pakistani origin outside a court, where they were on trial for their alleged parts in Britain’s biggest sex grooming gang.

On Friday it emerged that the men were among 20 convicted as members of a gang that subjected girls as young as 11 to an “inhuman” campaign of rape and sexual abuse in Huddersfield. The judge, Geoffrey Marson QC, said the footage, which Robinson live-streamed on Facebook, risked prejudicing the trial and jeopardised other cases against the gang.

It is believed that a return to prison would gain further money and attention for Robinson, 35, who was released on appeal in August pending the hearing on Tuesday. In May, Robinson admitted the contempt and apologised — but he now appears to have recanted.

In a video interview with PI News, an obscure German website, he said: “I sacked my solicitors because they tried to broker a deal where I apologise and I admit guilt, and then if I do that then I go home.

“And I said, I’m never going to do that. . . . They were working for the other side, that’s what I felt. This is a historic moment, and I want to speak and stand by my convictions. So I’m going to stand up in court and read a statement . . . that tells the truth about Islam . . . I’d rather go to jail for the next 25 years than accept guilt for telling the truth . . . I am going to lay the gauntlet down to the government. . . . When you read what I’m going to say in court, I’m calling all of them out . . . I know 100% I am going to jail.”

Robinson was speaking after receiving the “European patriot of the year” award at a conference in Bavaria organised by the hard-right magazine Compact. In his acceptance speech, he said: “German people for too long have lived in the guilt of Adolf Hitler. Do not live in the guilt of Angela Merkel.”

The conference, on September 29, brought together key figures on the European far right, including Lutz Bachmann, the founder of Pegida, Martin Sellner, from the Generation Identity movement, leaders of the Alternative for Germany party and a representative of the Italian leader, Matteo Salvini. Compact has been funded by the Kremlin-created Institute for Democracy and Co-operation.

A former assistant to Robinson, who had access to his Stripe online payment processing account, claimed it contained £2m after his jailing and appeal, thanks to a flood of donations, mostly small amounts. Another former assistant, Lucy Brown, told The Sunday Times in August that Robinson operated a “business” in which “your outrage, valid as it is, will be monetised as such”.

Robinson recently moved into a £950,000 house in an upmarket village in Bedfordshire. The detached, gated property has four bedrooms, a two- bedroom annexe and a double garage.

John Carson, of Carson Kaye, Robinson’s solicitor for the August appeal, refused to comment last night. The firm described Robinson as a client in a tweet two days before the German interview.

It is understood Robinson may have been referring not to Carson but to his barrister in the August appeal, Jeremy Dein QC, who has parted company with Robinson and did not represent him at a brief interim hearing last month.

Dein disputed he was sacked, saying he “withdrew for professional reasons”.

Robinson did not return messages asking for comment. In a video on his Facebook page on Friday, after the rape convictions were reported, he repeated that he would be “convicted on Tuesday”.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/f...onus-fgw3ck2zp

Tommy's support base is gathering such momentum he knows he can take on the govt and the judges and still come out a winner. Is he really the villain or just speaking on behalf of the silent majority?

@Varun @rimalli_rotti @CricketCartoons

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Tommy's support base is gathering such momentum he knows he can take on the govt and the judges and still come out a winner. Is he really the villain or just speaking on behalf of the silent majority?

@Varun @rimalli_rotti @CricketCartoons
    Yes, he is making things much worse.

There is a public perception that we are being kept in the dark about Asian grooming gangs for PC purposes, and that darkness allows fascism to grow. We need a robust debate on this issue without fear of being called racists or Islamophobes. That will shine the light in and the fascist cancer will wither.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Yes, he is making things much worse.

There is a public perception that we are being kept in the dark about Asian grooming gangs for PC purposes, and that darkness allows fascism to grow. We need a robust debate on this issue without fear of being called racists or Islamophobes. That will shine the light in and the fascist cancer will wither.
    Not sure about the debate, it will probably cause as much harm as it does good....although that's happening anyway. What we definitely need is for the law to keep coming down hard on this and when these groomers see that this is a crime that's taken seriously, you would imagine that would send a strong message to anyone contemplating it in future.

British asians don't seem to have as much of a collective voice here like blacks have in America. It would be good to see a frank discussion which isn't simply a rearguard defence against the mainstream media. Tommy for example, knows he has got large sections of the public on his side, otherwise he would never dare to publicly challenge the courts so he can use the media to his advantage.

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Not sure about the debate, it will probably cause as much harm as it does good....although that's happening anyway. What we definitely need is for the law to keep coming down hard on this and when these groomers see that this is a crime that's taken seriously, you would imagine that would send a strong message to anyone contemplating it in future.
    Nice thought Cap, but it's allready happened in what, twelve UK town from Oxford northwards? These groomers aren't getting the message. The drive for sex is powerful. Why are they preying on underage girls - can't they get with adult women?

British asians don't seem to have as much of a collective voice here like blacks have in America. It would be good to see a frank discussion which isn't simply a rearguard defence against the mainstream media. Tommy for example, knows he has got large sections of the public on his side, otherwise he would never dare to publicly challenge the courts so he can use the media to his advantage.
    Also he is linking up with media-savvy US fascists. Some of the Twitter traffic I see is beyond belief. They really believe that Europe is going to fall to a Caliphate by a process of infiltration and taqiyya, and that Yaxley-Lennon is a knight defending Christendom.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice thought Cap, but it's allready happened in what, twelve UK town from Oxford northwards? These groomers aren't getting the message. The drive for sex is powerful. Why are they preying on underage girls - can't they get with adult women?

Also he is linking up with media-savvy US fascists. Some of the Twitter traffic I see is beyond belief. They really believe that Europe is going to fall to a Caliphate by a process of infiltration and taqiyya, and that Yaxley-Lennon is a knight defending Christendom.
    It has occurred in London multiple times and Bristol too.

London 'grooming gang' exposed as police warn abuse happening across Britain

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8099346.html

Five men 'groomed vulnerable young girls with drugs and alcohol before sexually assaulting them and forcing them into prostitution'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...stitution.html

Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Racists and Fascists are always enabled and given space by wet liberals / moderates /centrists who claim that the 'oppressed minority' should 'debate' these Nazis or wannabe Nazis in the 'marketplace of ideas'.

Martin Luther King went so far as to say that the 'White Moderates' were the biggest obstacle (bigger than the KKK !) to the advancement of Black people's rights

It's no good debating Nazis, you fight and destroy them.

And their 'liberal' enablers need calling out for being liberal enablers.

Name:  Screenshot 2018-10-19 at 8.47.14 PM.jpg
Views: 321
Size:  20.4 KB

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by s28 View Post
    Racists and Fascists are always enabled and given space by wet liberals / moderates /centrists who claim that the 'oppressed minority' should 'debate' these Nazis or wannabe Nazis in the 'marketplace of ideas'.

Martin Luther King went so far as to say that the 'White Moderates' were the biggest obstacle (bigger than the KKK !) to the advancement of Black people's rights

It's no good debating Nazis, you fight and destroy them.

And their 'liberal' enablers need calling out for being liberal enablers.
    You talking to me?

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

there is no such things as "grooming". There are peadophile sex gangs and child abusers. Grooming is a word created by the Times to pigeon hole a specific community who have criminals within it so they can then create statistics that confirm their prejudice.

White gangs out number "asian" gangs by miles. But they are not called Grooming gangs. They are called Peadophile gangs. Or child sex abuse rings..etc etc. In the law the word grooming gang doesnt exist. Therefore this is just a BME's committing the same crime as the white majority which is not uncommon since humans are not saints. 100% of all gangs that commit crimes against children under the age of 2 are white. And they include white women. Haven hear Steve talk about that or picket the courts then?

also this desire to "debate" nazi's is only because they are white and the majority community feels they are still "their" own. You dont debate racists, you smash them in the mouth..end of..

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    there is no such things as "grooming". There are peadophile sex gangs and child abusers. Grooming is a word created by the Times to pigeon hole a specific community who have criminals within it so they can then create statistics that confirm their prejudice.

White gangs out number "asian" gangs by miles. But they are not called Grooming gangs. They are called Peadophile gangs. Or child sex abuse rings..etc etc. In the law the word grooming gang doesnt exist. Therefore this is just a BME's committing the same crime as the white majority which is not uncommon since humans are not saints. 100% of all gangs that commit crimes against children under the age of 2 are white. And they include white women. Haven hear Steve talk about that or picket the courts then?

also this desire to "debate" nazi's is only because they are white and the majority community feels they are still "their" own. You dont debate racists, you smash them in the mouth..end of..
    Of course there is grooming, it’s a very widespread tactic by paedophiles of all races and socioeconomic groups.

Smashing fascists in the mouth will just make them stronger and want to smash you back. Violence begats more violence. Jail their hate preachers and ringleaders, and educate the others by talking to them. Bring back prosperity and this poison will be neutralsed.

Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Odd? I didn't single anybody out but some people seem to have drawn offence ?
    Why get defensive ?

Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I think there is a certain class of liberal who grows up in a privileged bubble and believing things like Harry Potter are real.

Waving a magic wand called 'prosperity' isn't going to end anything.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

The groomers were getting an easy ride prior to the Rochdale scandal, if you recall, the social services and police ignored reports claiming that the girls were already sexually active, or that any action against the accused would be seen as racist. The current deluge of convictions is fairly recent, you would imagine that will act as a pretty big deterrent now, whereas before it seemed there was a certain section of girls in care homes who were pretty much written off as lost causes by both the police and the social services.

Obviously any pervert who needs to prey on young girls must have problems getting with adult women, or perhaps they just have a thing for young girls. We have seen this is a sickness which European men will travel to east Asia to indulge their sick fantasies, so we know that the sexual urge is strong, although that goes under the radar because what happens in Asia is their problem not ours.