Instagram


The Cricket Paper

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 560 of 825
  1. #481
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    8,727
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_champion View Post
    Well Brightside Sarfaraz can go back and yell at the previous 4 batsmen and the next 5 batsmen in the dressing room now lol
    You say that as a joke ..... but you just never know with Sarfraz !!!

  2. #482
    Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    17,992
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ExplicitAI View Post
    Lol what happened to the 2014 Sarfraz that swept every ball to the fence? This one is a shadow of the one of the past.
    captaincy.

  3. #483
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    8,098
    Mentioned
    356 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Poutine View Post
    Seems like Pakistan got inspired by India's batting at the CT final
    Lol, burnt.


    A skilled hawk conceals its talons.

  4. #484
    Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    17,992
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    nz commies concern trolling india

  5. #485
    Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    For me to know and you to find out
    Runs
    14,415
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On batting merit, Sarfaraz really seems at loss in the ODI and T20 team.

    Just don't understand how he plays ultra agressive and care free in Tests yet becomes a bheegi billi on limited overs cricket

  6. #486
    Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    1,496
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Why do people doubt Fakhar

  7. #487
    Debut
    Oct 2013
    Venue
    North side of Londonnn
    Runs
    7,228
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    match was getting boring so this six here will spice things up

  8. #488
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    1,624
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was Sarfraz decision correct? Didn't see hawkeye replay.

  9. #489
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    27,742
    Mentioned
    1113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by babajee View Post


    Why do people doubt Fakhar
    Considering your jinxing record today... Fakhar might be going back to the hut soon


    #Mein inko rolaonga

  10. #490
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    221
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Meaningless One day series. What really matter is ICC Tournaments or Test Cricket. I do not care even if Pakistan loses this series 5-0. In World cup 2019 we will beat Newzealand. Bi lateral series belong to South Africans and Kiwiz.

  11. #491
    Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    17,992
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IcedCoffee View Post
    Was Sarfraz decision correct? Didn't see hawkeye replay.
    correct

  12. #492
    Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    1,496
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Considering your jinxing record today... Fakhar might be going back to the hut soon
    He’s going to be top run scorer this series yaar.

  13. #493
    Debut
    Nov 2017
    Runs
    141
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarwar89 View Post
    Meaningless One day series. What really matter is ICC Tournaments or Test Cricket. I do not care even if Pakistan loses this series 5-0. In World cup 2019 we will beat Newzealand. Bi lateral series belong to South Africans and Kiwiz.
    No 5-0 would be concerning. I just want the management to use its brain.

  14. #494
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    1,549
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    credit where due, this guy can play spin somewhat

  15. #495
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    27,742
    Mentioned
    1113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_champion View Post
    credit where due, this guy can play spin somewhat
    Made your Ashwin and Jadeja look like the gully mohallah level they are


    #Mein inko rolaonga

  16. #496
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    9,878
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ExplicitAI View Post
    match was getting boring so this six here will spice things up
    Bhai wait til Faheem comes he will play innings similar to Pandya in CT final except won't get run out.

  17. #497
    Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    For me to know and you to find out
    Runs
    14,415
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Typical Pakistani mindset. Launching spinners into the stand but can't do anything when the ball is zipping past their ears

  18. #498
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    1,033
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After the trash players are gone, the chase can begin.

  19. #499
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    1,624
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Rose View Post
    correct
    That's disappointing. Captain getting out to a part timer.

  20. #500
    Debut
    Nov 2017
    Runs
    141
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rana View Post
    Typical Pakistani mindset. Launching spinners into the stand but can't do anything when the ball is zipping past their ears
    To be fair Fakhar can do it against both. Not his fault rest of the side is still on the plane.

  21. #501
    Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    1,496
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayyman View Post
    Bhai wait til Faheem comes he will play innings similar to Pandya in CT final except won't get run out.
    I know.

    Faheem >> Pandya

  22. #502
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    27,742
    Mentioned
    1113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rana View Post
    Typical Pakistani mindset. Launching spinners into the stand but can't do anything when the ball is zipping past their ears
    Which team can?


    #Mein inko rolaonga

  23. #503
    Debut
    Oct 2013
    Venue
    North side of Londonnn
    Runs
    7,228
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayyman View Post
    Bhai wait til Faheem comes he will play innings similar to Pandya in CT final except won't get run out.
    I'm still waiting for the likes of Shadab and Fahim to get recognition with the bat. I want some star studded performances from them.

  24. #504
    Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    For me to know and you to find out
    Runs
    14,415
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey everybody lets all take 10 balls each to get going...that's only 1/3 of the innings

  25. #505
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    9,878
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by babajee View Post
    I know.

    Faheem >> Pandya
    Oh wait NVM he will play innings like Stoinis 141 vs NZ.

  26. #506
    Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    1,496
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ExplicitAI View Post
    I'm still waiting for the likes of Shadab and Fahim to get recognition with the bat. I want some star studded performances from them.
    It’s coming xD

  27. #507
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    1,549
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Made your Ashwin and Jadeja look like the gully mohallah level they are
    Oh man another CT Reference.....Go ahead get it out of the system so that people can move into the future

    The celebration and gloating has almost reached hilarious levels now

  28. #508
    Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    28,067
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fakhar 50

  29. #509
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    8,727
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rana View Post
    Typical Pakistani mindset. Launching spinners into the stand but can't do anything when the ball is zipping past their ears
    No one can, it's not a phenomenon linked exclusively to Pakistanis

  30. #510
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    27,742
    Mentioned
    1113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_champion View Post
    Oh man another CT Reference.....Go ahead get it out of the system so that people can move into the future

    The celebration and gloating has almost reached hilarious levels now
    Like your celebration of 11-0 which is 25 years old


    #Mein inko rolaonga

  31. #511
    Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    For me to know and you to find out
    Runs
    14,415
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Which team can?
    The likes of England, India, Australia, New Zealand all have batsmen who like to take on the pace. Even West Indies

  32. #512
    Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    1,496
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL at the people who wanted Fakhar dropped after SL series

  33. #513
    Debut
    Nov 2017
    Runs
    141
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_champion View Post
    Oh man another CT Reference.....Go ahead get it out of the system so that people can move into the future

    The celebration and gloating has almost reached hilarious levels now
    That was indeed a great day though.

  34. #514
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    27,742
    Mentioned
    1113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rana View Post
    The likes of England, India, Australia, New Zealand all have batsmen who like to take on the pace. Even West Indies
    Not when it is near their ears... definitely not India


    #Mein inko rolaonga

  35. #515
    Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    1,496
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shadab is a proper batsman

  36. #516
    Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    For me to know and you to find out
    Runs
    14,415
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle_Eye View Post
    No one can, it's not a phenomenon linked exclusively to Pakistanis
    Maybe I didn't say it correctly, Pakistani batsmen really don't seem bothered to actually take on Pace bowlers

  37. #517
    Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    17,992
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    half of this thread is discussing the CT final for some reason.

  38. #518
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    27,742
    Mentioned
    1113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Well played fifty by Fakhar... PP experts wanted him dropped


    #Mein inko rolaonga

  39. #519
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    1,683
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by babajee View Post
    LOL at the people who wanted Fakhar dropped after SL series
    People here sometimes just want write things for the sake of bashing players.

  40. #520
    Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    17,992
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rana View Post
    Maybe I didn't say it correctly, Pakistani batsmen really don't seem bothered to actually take on Pace bowlers
    only sharjeel.

  41. #521
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    27,742
    Mentioned
    1113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Shot Shady....


    #Mein inko rolaonga

  42. #522
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    1,683
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only mistake Pak made in their batting was losing too many wickets to Southee and Boult.

  43. #523
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    27,742
    Mentioned
    1113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Damn... another one...


    Shady is our second best bat after Fakhar


    #Mein inko rolaonga

  44. #524
    Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    1,496
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fakhar Zaman... Off side hack? Leg side hack?

    Look at the wagon wheel

  45. #525
    Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    For me to know and you to find out
    Runs
    14,415
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fakhar, Fahim, Shadab, Hassan....Amir

    Besides these 5 players I think the rest are all deadwood

    Rumman is ok but needs to bowl 140kmh

  46. #526
    Debut
    Nov 2017
    Runs
    141
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just need to get rid of Azhar and Hafeez. Haris and Imam in I guess.

  47. #527
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    1,683
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Well played fifty by Fakhar... PP experts wanted him dropped
    Yeah the so called experts who firstly didnt want him to debut bcz his technique wasn't good enough and he proved to be a match winner.

  48. #528
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    27,742
    Mentioned
    1113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by babajee View Post
    Fakhar Zaman... Off side hack? Leg side hack?

    Look at the wagon wheel
    PP experts can't decide how to hate him now


    #Mein inko rolaonga

  49. #529
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    1,549
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Like your celebration of 11-0 which is 25 years old
    In all the posts I have made, have I once referred to 11-0 or IPL or BCCI etc etc or just about anything that is there to gloat, I am just commenting about the game I am following...calling it like it is...I commented on Sarfaraz,response was CT....ok I said Amir is wicketless-response was Amir did well in CT....I mean really?

    That is fine,people tend to hold on to the past while taking a drubbing in the present

  50. #530
    Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    17,992
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    fakhars innings reminds of the time michael slater make 80 odd in a test innings in quick time while australia was dismissed for 150 something

  51. #531
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    1,033
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rana View Post
    Maybe I didn't say it correctly, Pakistani batsmen really don't seem bothered to actually take on Pace bowlers
    Well Fakhar must have changed his game plan when he saw what was happening on the other end.

  52. #532
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    27,742
    Mentioned
    1113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Wow Shady can BAT


    #Mein inko rolaonga

  53. #533
    Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    1,496
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man Shadab is so classy

  54. #534
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    1,549
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For a moment I thought I saw Ravindra Jadeja in the stands

  55. #535
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    1,683
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rana View Post
    Fakhar, Fahim, Shadab, Hassan....Amir

    Besides these 5 players I think the rest are all deadwood

    Rumman is ok but needs to bowl 140kmh
    Bro you are bit harsh on Babar, he is still 22, 23 and definitely has got the potential. Sarfaraz is a good batsman and more importantly captain but is wasted down the order. His position in ODIs should be 3 down no matter what. Or may be two down but at 4 down he is wasted

  56. #536
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    27,742
    Mentioned
    1113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_champion View Post
    In all the posts I have made, have I once referred to 11-0 or IPL or BCCI etc etc or just about anything that is there to gloat, I am just commenting about the game I am following...calling it like it is...I commented on Sarfaraz,response was CT....ok I said Amir is wicketless-response was Amir did well in CT....I mean really?

    That is fine,people tend to hold on to the past while taking a drubbing in the present
    Acha rona bund karo


    #Mein inko rolaonga

  57. #537
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    8,727
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rana View Post
    Maybe I didn't say it correctly, Pakistani batsmen really don't seem bothered to actually take on Pace bowlers
    Because they have convinced themselves that they can't play it...... it's an instinctive shot.

    From what I have seen sharjeel, imran Nazir, fakhar and faheem have/had the natural instinct for it.

  58. #538
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    7,690
    Mentioned
    2023 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    I thought Southee was a cr@p bowler


    ﺳُﺒْﺤَﺎﻥَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪِ ﻭﺍﻟْﺤَﻤْﺪُﻟﻠّﻪِ ﻭَ ﻻ ﺍِﻟﻪَ ﺍِﻟَّﺎ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ ﻭَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ ﺍَﻛْﺒَﺮُ
    PCL 3 FC CHAMPIONS | Loose Cannons CC | #CannonsFire

  59. #539
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    27,742
    Mentioned
    1113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    100 up... we are still in this


    #Mein inko rolaonga

  60. #540
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    1,033
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan24 View Post
    The only mistake Pak made in their batting was losing too many wickets to Southee and Boult.
    The mistake was having Azhar, Hafeez and Malik in your top 5

  61. #541
    Debut
    Nov 2017
    Runs
    141
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Acha rona bund karo
    Seriously though... guy should get a life. How great was the CT final btw?

  62. #542
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    8,098
    Mentioned
    356 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    215 to go. Easy. This one's in the bag.


    A skilled hawk conceals its talons.

  63. #543
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    27,742
    Mentioned
    1113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Shady is playing him as if he is an Indian trundler


    #Mein inko rolaonga

  64. #544
    Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    For me to know and you to find out
    Runs
    14,415
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Rose View Post
    only sharjeel.
    Exactly, the only guy that really isn't scared of the ball hitting his box.

    The cheapest celeb In the history of Pakistan (Shoaib Malik) likes to take on medium pacers In UAE and feel like he's a Bollywood star on social media. Otherwise he will always try to run it down to third man if the pace is a bit up you know...useless

  65. #545
    Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    17,992
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    ferguson reminds me of will smith's partner from bright

  66. #546
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    1,549
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Destroyer View Post
    215 to go. Easy. This one's in the bag.
    You must be the kind of guy who goes to a job interview and sits in the board room and starts making decisions...love the confidence

  67. #547
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    1,683
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    PP experts can't decide how to hate him now
    They will wait till he fails and then will come with full throttle.

  68. #548
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    9,878
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_champion View Post
    For a moment I thought I saw Ravindra Jadeja in the stands
    Yeah lol him and Dhawan

  69. #549
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    7,690
    Mentioned
    2023 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    RRR is still manageable


    ﺳُﺒْﺤَﺎﻥَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪِ ﻭﺍﻟْﺤَﻤْﺪُﻟﻠّﻪِ ﻭَ ﻻ ﺍِﻟﻪَ ﺍِﻟَّﺎ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ ﻭَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ ﺍَﻛْﺒَﺮُ
    PCL 3 FC CHAMPIONS | Loose Cannons CC | #CannonsFire

  70. #550
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    27,742
    Mentioned
    1113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    NZ were only 17 runs ahead at this stage... we got this


    #Mein inko rolaonga

  71. #551
    Debut
    Dec 2013
    Runs
    4,324
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I said we were a batsman short

    But we could have 15 and probably fail

    Should be only one between Hafeez/Malik

    Azhar only performs in gimmie matches or bats slow in a real game

  72. #552
    Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    For me to know and you to find out
    Runs
    14,415
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan24 View Post
    Bro you are bit harsh on Babar, he is still 22, 23 and definitely has got the potential. Sarfaraz is a good batsman and more importantly captain but is wasted down the order. His position in ODIs should be 3 down no matter what. Or may be two down but at 4 down he is wasted
    No I'm sorry but until Babar Azam actually wants to step up and take the responsibility of guiding his team instead of being guided along the way by Malik and Hafeez, till then this lad can shove his 55 average and 7 odi tons where the sun doesn't shine.

  73. #553
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    8,098
    Mentioned
    356 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    210 to go.


    A skilled hawk conceals its talons.

  74. #554
    Debut
    Jun 2011
    Venue
    Delhi
    Runs
    9,164
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle_Eye View Post
    We saw that luxury in full glory in the ICC final....
    Ofcourse. You guys had luxury had in bowling department which did overruled the batting luxury that we had.

  75. #555
    Debut
    Nov 2017
    Runs
    141
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We got this. I predict a 7 wicket win. That's right. NZ will be so ashamed of losing that they'll give 2 wickets back.

  76. #556
    Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    1,496
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New Zealand may regret their decision to go with 2 spinners just like a certain team did on June 18

  77. #557
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    9,878
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rana View Post
    No I'm sorry but until Babar Azam actually wants to step up and take the responsibility of guiding his team instead of being guided along the way by Malik and Hafeez, till then this lad can shove his 55 average and 7 odi tons where the sun doesn't shine.
    Wow...just...wow

    Easy to say that from behind your screen on your keyboard.

  78. #558
    Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    For me to know and you to find out
    Runs
    14,415
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well done Fakhar Zaman. At least you proved you can score runs outside an ICC game

  79. #559
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    27,742
    Mentioned
    1113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by babajee View Post
    New Zealand may regret their decision to go with 2 spinners just like a certain team did on June 18
    That was funny


    #Mein inko rolaonga

  80. #560
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    1,549
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheInaudibleParadox View Post
    We got this. I predict a 7 wicket win. That's right. NZ will be so ashamed of losing that they'll give 2 wickets back.
    Meanwhile in the real universe any stroke played to a delivery over 130k hardly crosses the inner circle

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •