Instagram

SportsFever360

International Cricketers XI

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Results 1 to 24 of 24
  1. #1
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    22,724
    Mentioned
    1030 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Mohammad Hafeez becomes the 10th Pakistani batsman to reach 6,000 ODI runs







    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  2. #2
    Debut
    Dec 2014
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    5,092
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats


    If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you always got #improve

  3. #3
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    16,268
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post




    wow good company.

  4. #4
    Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    18,472
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    hafeez and afridi in that list. oof.

  5. #5
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    22,724
    Mentioned
    1030 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Rose View Post
    hafeez and afridi in that list. oof.
    Afridi is Pakistan's fourth-highest run-scorer in ODIs.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  6. #6
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    11,272
    Mentioned
    272 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hafeez is a better ODI bat than Afridi and YK.

  7. #7
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    351
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was getting much criticism here. Glad he performed.

  8. #8
    Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    11,733
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Just good enough to secure his spot, that's what he has done over the years by scoring good lookng 40s and 50s without much impact

  9. #9
    Debut
    Aug 2009
    Runs
    3,769
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    somehow he's dragged himself past the 6K run mark

    he's a survivor I guess, always finds a way to get in the team and keep going. Scores right when his spot is in danger


    'I was shivering facing Akhtar' -Tendulkar

  10. #10
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    8,906
    Mentioned
    412 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Legend. What more can you say?


    A skilled hawk conceals its talons.

  11. #11
    Debut
    Nov 2016
    Venue
    Kanayda
    Runs
    734
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's not our main concern. We need to replace Azhar ASAP and Sarfi and Babar need a kick up the backside.

  12. #12
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    842
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Better than atleast 6 players on that list

  13. #13
    Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    21,228
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Rose View Post
    hafeez and afridi in that list. oof.
    Younis khan, one of the worst ODI player in the history of cricket is there too.

  14. #14
    Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    26,539
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Hafeez is very under rated. The fact of the matter is that the reason why Hafeez and Malik are still there is because the replacements are just not there at this time.

  15. #15
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    22,724
    Mentioned
    1030 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Savak View Post
    Hafeez is very under rated. The fact of the matter is that the reason why Hafeez and Malik are still there is because the replacements are just not there at this time.
    Ironically the same argument was used for the likes of Misbah and Shehzad.

    Obviously there's no replacements if no one is even considered.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  16. #16
    Debut
    Jan 2005
    Runs
    14,883
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At what average and SR?

  17. #17
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    22,724
    Mentioned
    1030 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pakistani pride View Post
    At what average and SR?
    32.89/75.50.

    Post-2010, it's 37.83/79.53.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  18. #18
    Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    18,472
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madplayer View Post
    Younis khan, one of the worst ODI player in the history of cricket is there too.
    yes him too.

  19. #19
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Runs
    2,811
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post




    among the most useless 6,000 runs in ODI history. when did he ever wrestle control of an important match? when did he ever win us anything against anyone who matters in a moment that it mattered?

  20. #20
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Runs
    2,811
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Railu Katta View Post
    He's not our main concern. We need to replace Azhar ASAP and Sarfi and Babar need a kick up the backside.
    no, he is. a 35 year old 'allrounder' who can't bowl, can't field, and averages around 20 or something with the bat outside of asia these days. a lucky 60 in a loosing cause, truncated by his characteristic inability to play sensibly for longer runs of time, should not be enough to save his career.

  21. #21
    Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    18,472
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by New Yorker View Post
    no, he is. a 35 year old 'allrounder' who can't bowl, can't field, and averages around 20 or something with the bat outside of asia these days. a lucky 60 in a loosing cause, truncated by his characteristic inability to play sensibly for longer runs of time, should not be enough to save his career.
    yes. the corrosive impact on the next generation of cricketers who will see this fundamentally soft player as someone to emulate, is severely underestimated.

  22. #22
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    London, England
    Runs
    952
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats to the professor but very surprising list. Younis Khan, Shoaib Malik and Shahid Afridi are all there makes for sorry readings especially when you look at there averages

  23. #23
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    20,043
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Been a good servant for Pakistan cricket but he's a dishonest cheat at the end of the day. The way he played with icc rules and continues to play when he isn't good enough shows his true character.

  24. #24
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    692
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good job! You got to your landmark now please leave so we can finally replace you with some young talent like Saud Shakeel or Rohail Nazir.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •