Instagram

SportsFever360

International Cricketers XI

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Results 1 to 43 of 43
  1. #1
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    Gold's Gym
    Runs
    8,307
    Mentioned
    997 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    What does not impress you?

    Has to be bragging for me.


    Sadi rees kaun kar lau sanu rab na banaya badshah.

  2. #2
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    32,974
    Mentioned
    1449 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Shaking my hand while conversing with someone else and not making eye contact with me. Such people usually get a rude "hello" or "salamoalaikum" from me with a noticeable squeeze of the hand.


    #Mein inko rolaonga

  3. #3
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    3,051
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arrogance. Try hards. Racists. Weak unmanly handshakes. Chewing with the mouth open. Not covering their mouth qhen sneezing/coughing, bad hygiene in general.


    "Be the best version of yourself"

  4. #4
    Debut
    Aug 2012
    Runs
    3,848
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When you are having an ongoing conversation with someone in person, and you ask a question but you hear silence.

    Then you notice the person is texting and since multitasking is hard for some people, they decide to finish their minute long text, then they look up and say "Im sorry what did you say?"

    Not impressed as to how "popular" you are and how many people you text.

  5. #5
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    11,283
    Mentioned
    272 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    People who think they are beasts. The sole fact that they think it means that they're not.

  6. #6
    Debut
    Apr 2009
    Runs
    7,340
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Religiosity. In Pakistan, it's part of the culture to try and impress people by being conspicuously religiously observant, making a big deal about praying when around others, dropping inshallahs and mashallahs five times a sentence, imparting "Islamic wisdom" and so on. All of those things make me respect people less.

  7. #7
    Debut
    Feb 2012
    Runs
    847
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Snobbery, Arrogance and Deception

  8. #8
    Debut
    Dec 2014
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    5,093
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When azhar Ali does 6 leaves in the opening over of an odi when the bowler is bowling outside off


    If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you always got #improve

  9. #9
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    9,366
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fairweather ‘fans’.People who boast and look down on others.Bullies.Trolls with fake ID’s.People who shove religion in your face.Hypocrites.

  10. #10
    Debut
    May 2012
    Venue
    Barad-dűr
    Runs
    13,629
    Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    People (girls esp) who try to speak English even when it's absolutely unnecessary. Come across as wannabes tbf.


    Tazimi Sirdar

  11. #11
    Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    1,780
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DW44 View Post
    Religiosity. In Pakistan, it's part of the culture to try and impress people by being conspicuously religiously observant, making a big deal about praying when around others, dropping inshallahs and mashallahs five times a sentence, imparting "Islamic wisdom" and so on. All of those things make me respect people less.
    what if the person genuinely believe in Islam and believe everything he/she may is doing according to the teaching of Islam. After all that is their believe, just like you, if i am correct, believe in no higher being.

    And, I also understand people do pretend to be overly religious in Pakistan.

  12. #12
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    29,453
    Mentioned
    477 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Indian batting line up


    Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

  13. #13
    Debut
    Apr 2009
    Runs
    7,340
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by www787 View Post
    what if the person genuinely believe in Islam and believe everything he/she may is doing according to the teaching of Islam. After all that is their believe, just like you, if i am correct, believe in no higher being.

    And, I also understand people do pretend to be overly religious in Pakistan.
    It's their belief and they're entitled to it, just as I am entitled to respect them less for it (this probably applies equally to those who're sincere in their beliefs). It's something that doesn't impress me, not something I'd call them out for doing. No skin off my back.
    Last edited by DW44; 10th January 2018 at 20:30.


    Fauj ka jo yaar hay, mulk ka ghaddar hay,
    Ye jo dehshatgardi hay, is kay peechay wardi hay.

  14. #14
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    29,453
    Mentioned
    477 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Atheists, their logic is idiotic,


    Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

  15. #15
    Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    1,780
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DW44 View Post
    It's their belief and they're entitled to it, just as I am entitled to respect them less for it (this probably applies equally to those who're sincere in their beliefs). It's something that doesn't impress me, not something I'd call them out for doing. No skin off my back.
    Wouldn't that qualify to be form of extremism and, let's say, to think, "i am better than you because I do not belief in what you belief?

  16. #16
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    73,255
    Mentioned
    4486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Xenophobia and ethnocentrism.

  17. #17
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    29,453
    Mentioned
    477 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    Xenophobia and ethnocentrism.
    People who defend corrupt politicians and corrupt political parties?


    Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

  18. #18
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    2,211
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When someone is unable to substantiate their argument or knowledge without having to resort to Google.

  19. #19
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    73,255
    Mentioned
    4486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    People who defend corrupt politicians and corrupt political parties?
    Yes, and also people who use different moral standards for different political parties.

  20. #20
    Debut
    Apr 2009
    Runs
    7,340
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by www787 View Post
    Wouldn't that qualify to be form of extremism and, let's say, to think, "i am better than you because I do not belief in what you belief?
    Not really. I don't expect or demand anyone to follow my beliefs nor do I pester them to renounce theirs. I do see certain beliefs as less morally justifiable than others and I do judge people for having them just as I am judged for my beliefs and convictions. It's natural for your opinions to be informed by your own biases and I don't deny that mine are too. FWIW, I try to maintain my objectivity and give people the benefit of the doubt until I have a reason not to.


    Fauj ka jo yaar hay, mulk ka ghaddar hay,
    Ye jo dehshatgardi hay, is kay peechay wardi hay.

  21. #21
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Runs
    2,169
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah View Post
    When azhar Ali does 6 leaves in the opening over of an odi when the bowler is bowling outside off
    Relevant content. Brilliant


    Severely Addicted to Pakistan Cricket despite the grave side effects!

  22. #22
    Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Connecticut
    Runs
    4,814
    Mentioned
    673 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    Atheists, their logic is idiotic,
    Can you explain why rather than than just make a broad statement?


    “I've never lost a game I just ran out of time.” Micheal Jordan

  23. #23
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    2,211
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    Yes, and also people who use different moral standards for different political parties.
    This is a tautological statement, in that different political parties by virtue attract different morals. Tories vs. Labour as an example.

  24. #24
    Debut
    Jan 2005
    Runs
    15,681
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Braggers
    People who think their word is final
    Wannabe gangsters

  25. #25
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    Gold's Gym
    Runs
    8,307
    Mentioned
    997 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Fixers.


    Sadi rees kaun kar lau sanu rab na banaya badshah.

  26. #26
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    1,644
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Has to be bragging about themselves and getting involved in other people's affairs for me.

  27. #27
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    4,670
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by world cup captain View Post
    Can you explain why rather than than just make a broad statement?
    He won't. He will however happily live in countries where atheism is prevalent.

  28. #28
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    73,255
    Mentioned
    4486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by R3verse Swing View Post
    This is a tautological statement, in that different political parties by virtue attract different morals. Tories vs. Labour as an example.
    I am not talking about different moral ideologies, but the double standards that people employ.

    For example, it is okay for PTI to welcome a mass murderer with the blood of thousands of Pakistanis on his hands, but if others parties do the same, it is a crime against humanity.

  29. #29
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    32,974
    Mentioned
    1449 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    I am not talking about different moral ideologies, but the double standards that people employ.

    For example, it is okay for PTI to welcome a mass murderer with the blood of thousands of Pakistanis on his hands, but if others parties do the same, it is a crime against humanity.
    Yeah we will welcome it.... Karlo jo karna hai




    The people you love Rana and Shahbaz were defending the rape and murder of a 7 year old. Perhaps you need to look inwards at the kind of people you support rather than lecturing others.

  30. #30
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    22,844
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    People who bang on relentlessly on one agenda and bring it into every discussion without fail.


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  31. #31
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    3,148
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some people on the internet. Those who support corruption and nepotism. Critcise before researching a topic. Liars. People who laugh at good-natured people.

  32. #32
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    Gold's Gym
    Runs
    8,307
    Mentioned
    997 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Cowardice.


    Sadi rees kaun kar lau sanu rab na banaya badshah.

  33. #33
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    10,463
    Mentioned
    381 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    People who are seemingly against racism, but respond to racism with more racism.

  34. #34
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    20,118
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The way a person acts depending on who is around .

  35. #35
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    29,453
    Mentioned
    477 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by world cup captain View Post
    Can you explain why rather than than just make a broad statement?
    An Atheist is someone who REJECTS the idea of a Creator. It's pretty stupid as we simply have no evidence at all to rule this out.

    Proffessor Brian Cox recently said the same.



    Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

  36. #36
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    29,453
    Mentioned
    477 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakpak View Post
    He won't. He will however happily live in countries where atheism is prevalent.
    I will and just because you reject something doesnt mean you cant live with people who differ in opinion. I have no idea where you live but must be a struggle for you if this is your line of thinking.


    Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

  37. #37
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    25,087
    Mentioned
    4446 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Coconuts
    Inferior Complex's
    Bad Breath
    Whinging
    Old People
    Anthony Joshua
    Nigel Farage
    Sachin Tendulkar


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  38. #38
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    5,226
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People who talk themselves up yet deliver nothing. Dr Shahid Masood as well.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  39. #39
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    12,153
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't like people who lie a lot. Obviously everyone has lied in their life occasionally, but there are people who lie every single day.

  40. #40
    Debut
    Dec 2016
    Venue
    Jeddah
    Runs
    3,728
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shehzad


    We will never surrender. We win or we die. And don't think it stops there. You will have the next generation to fight; and after the next, the next.

    OMAR MUKHTAR

  41. #41
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Saudi Arabia
    Runs
    1,086
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    Coconuts
    Inferior Complex's
    Bad Breath
    Whinging
    Old People
    Anthony Joshua
    Nigel Farage
    Sachin Tendulkar
    lmao was waiting for his name to be popped up by you

  42. #42
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    Gold's Gym
    Runs
    8,307
    Mentioned
    997 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    High school seniors were actually cool before.


    Sadi rees kaun kar lau sanu rab na banaya badshah.

  43. #43
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    5,442
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People not listening to me and texting someone else.people not serious in relations.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •